Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Not happy with reliance company

Manish Parmar on 10 October 2017

Sir i m fed up with ur services

Balance had been cut from my account multiple times

The customer cares dont pic up the call for any help needed to the cuatomer

I registered twice ...[Read full complaint]

internet network

Ankit on 10 October 2017

Sir mere no 0935 per net sahi nahi chal raha aur customer care service bhi bat nahi ho rahi h network bhi kabhi kabhi ud jata h net to bilkul bhi nahi chlta h PL solve my ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Mobile Not providing MNP Code

Alauddin Shaikh on 10 October 2017

Dear Sir

I Alauddin Shaikh having mobile number 8816 herewith inform you that I want to port my number from Reliance to other operator but they are not provid...[Read full complaint]

pan card amount not refund and registration failed

Rajesh Kumar on 10 October 2017

I had applied for pan card in NSDL websites. But my registration had failed some cause. I had deposited amount rs 5.90 in NSDL website as dated October 04 [Read full complaint]

Internet is not working

Ashish Tripathy on 10 October 2017

i made a payment for 3G internet plan of rupees 89 for one month on 2nd October. From that day i am unable to use internet. i even tried to make contact with the customer care from my no and differ...[Read full complaint]

not sending sms

Babua Naskar on 10 October 2017

I am a tatadocomo customer since last 3 years.last 2 days l am unable to send lengthy sms to any no.not a specific no.when i snd this msg.it shows me retry when i retry this msg shows me again to r...[Read full complaint]

recharge deducted

Manoj Kumar on 10 October 2017

Without information ka paisa 28 rs. Deduction ho gsys

COTTATION TRANSFERRED WITHOUT INFORMATION OF OTHER SHARE HOLDERS

Balu Khairnar on 10 October 2017

सर माझे आजोबा आनंदा बारकू खैरनार यांचे नावावरचे मीटर ग्राहक क्र.०७०५३७०००५२८ ते मृतू झालेनंतर त्यांचे नावावरचे मोटर कोटेशनचे मीटर माझे चुलते माधव आनंदा खैरनार यांनी बाकी वारसदारांची बिना सहमत्ती घे...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC ticket not book successfully but payment is deducted on my account

Kalyani Pralhad Purkar on 10 October 2017

I booked ticket from http://www.msrtc.gov.in for journey from Pune to Nashik....[Read full complaint]

Reliance not allowing to port

Chandrakant Yeslay on 10 October 2017

Dear Sir;

I have been using reliance service for last six months. Now I want to port out of reliance & move in with other service provider Airtel or Vodafone. But it appears reliance is n...[Read full complaint]

ac is not working properly

Rk Tiwari on 10 October 2017

To

The manager

Dear sir This is to inform you that i have bought an ONIDA split AC 1.5 tons on 30/06/2017 in allahabad now the water of the split is leakage in the room so i complaint. ...[Read full complaint]

Frod sms and call

Rekha Kale on 10 October 2017

Dear customer your booking order is very lucky for your Homeshop you win 1st prize tata safari form tata motors corporation LTD Adityapur fase -2 jamsaidpur JH for vijeta praman patra rs- [Read full complaint]

how to apply PF through online

Gaurango Nayak on 10 October 2017

sir/mam

I am gaurango nayak . i worked in firstsource form 19th of Nov 2016 to last of july 017. But before i could apply for PF the company got shutdown. Now...[Read full complaint]

Post office careless service provider

Lalit Joshi on 10 October 2017

Dear sir/mam

Kindly register my complaint on priority because its worst service ever.

As I had sent parcel of PF withdrawal form in to nasik post office college road branc...[Read full complaint]

Name spelling change denied by ICICI bank officials

Krittika Biswas on 10 October 2017

I have a salary account opened with ICICI from 003. The account has wrong spelling of my name even though none of my supporting documents have wrong spelling. I have visit...[Read full complaint]

bank KCC Loan interest rate adhik hone ke bishay me

Gajendra Singh on 10 October 2017

Sir

Mera Naam Gajendra Singh S/O sh.kamal Singh .mene 30/05/2017 ko bank of aryabrat branch nagla birkhu dist aligarh se three lakhs rupees kcc loan liya tha a/c no.125435110000897 hai last y...[Read full complaint]

sir har mahine bill jada ata hai

Surendra Yadav on 10 October 2017

Sir har mahine bill jada at hai 6901 ham paresan ho gayd hai Santosh bhuwan Nala sopara east

Sole broken

Rajesh Kumar Shah on 10 October 2017

I had purchased lee cooper shoes type line cut no.62302 on 23rd may 2017.the sole was broken in just 2 and half months .i already complaint nd send the shoes from where i purchased it (Mochi clg ro...[Read full complaint]

Power outage at three day

Rajkumar Pradhan on 10 October 2017

In our locality power had cuy previous three dayd. Please come here and recovery it. My customer id 8716

BONUS NOT RECEIVED

Mahendra Kumar Sharma on 10 October 2017

sir

mane 2005

me jeevan surbhi policy li thi.rs.100000 ki.

every 4 year me 30000/rs. return milte the.2009