Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Fraud transection from my paytm account

Praveen Kumar on 17 May 2017

Mai apne paytm wallet me 9920 rs ghar bhejne ke liye registered paytm mobile no.8076087353me date12.05.2017ko dala fir jaise hi Maine a/c no. ar amount dala login block ho gaya ar Sab amount do kis...[Read full complaint]

Non-Receipt Of FLIP COVER.

Bishnupriya Poddar. on 17 May 2017

HAD ORDERED A 4G CALLING TABLET I KALL PRODUCT CODE 4717 ON THURS APR 27 2017 FROM NAAPTOL ORDER # 7615 BASED ON THEIR TELECAST. ON RECEIPT FOUND NO FLIP COVER AS ADVERTIZ...[Read full complaint]

No 4G service

Saurabh Singh on 17 May 2017

I recently changed my postpaid to prepaid. I have a 4G device and a 4G sim but still it is shown my device is not 4G compatible. I don't see the 4G plans for my number and the customer care isn't h...[Read full complaint]

Pantry Person

Vivek Shrivas on 17 May 2017

Sir m 2181 jbp nzm super fast exp m traveling kr rha hu isme pantry vale har items m MRP rate c jyada pece lete h or jb inhe complain krne ko bolo to bhi nhi mante h..

requesting for 3G network

Shubhith Kumar on 17 May 2017

sir

in our location there is no clear 3G network in our area everyone using airtel though we have Idea and BSNL networks so please provide us 3G network service please.

State : KARNATAK...[Read full complaint]

my number block

Akash on 17 May 2017

Sir

We tried contacting you on your primary uninor number but we couldn’t reach you. Hence we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolv...[Read full complaint]

Clean the gutter line well

Yogesh Nagda on 17 May 2017

Sir i have see lot of mud and dirty water out from gutter line daily morning time at Kherwadi road Bandra east from garib Nawaz hotel to Meena dresses its hard to walk at road due to mud and dirty ...[Read full complaint]

Does not give salary on time

Kaur on 17 May 2017

its happen with every employee of this company. HR policies are very wrong no one care about employee. did not give salary on time. give salary of every month in end of next month. having no sense ...[Read full complaint]

Mobikwik account block

Harimohan Meena on 17 May 2017

account block

hello sir/mam my account details are:- mobile number 9761 Gmail @gmail.com was blocked by you and i have complaint so many ti...[Read full complaint]

Not providing delivery

Alha Shahan on 17 May 2017

The professional courier in kannur kerala is not delivering the product to our adress. We need to contact their office and go there and collect. My parcel reached there on 13th. Today is 17th. They...[Read full complaint]

Gear synchronize is not work propwrly

Rajesh R Solanki on 17 May 2017

My car gear is not work properly and ots on warrenty period then also not answers by service center properly.

Non supply of electricity to my house since last one month

Shamkumar Sonaba Dhumane on 17 May 2017

Though the bills are paid regularly there is no electricity supply to my flat at A-6/103 Mangal Bhairav Nanded City Pune-41. The consumer NO is 571.

Kindly lo...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is Charging after paying money

Deepshikha on 17 May 2017

I paid 345rs on 3rd November 2016 and on 3rd december i called to disconct tikona service but they told thy have billing cycle from 15 novmber to 15 decmbr they have generated bill and hve to pay 5...[Read full complaint]

Reliance communications playing cheap tricks

Jaykishan Lakhani on 17 May 2017

Hello I had ported my number 6984 to reliance game prepaid and from last six months am trying to port my number to other network but reliance is not providing me with uniq...[Read full complaint]

Money Refund

Krishna Kumar on 17 May 2017

I was used my debit card in SBI ATM for withdraw 1000 bt on screen of ATM become time out bt from my account 1000 rupees deducted so please Return my amount on my account

deactivation of hungama plan

Pantula Nagaprasadrao on 17 May 2017

SIR

ALREADY WE HAVE DEACTIVATED THE HUNGAMA PLAN. AND WE HAVE RECIEVED THE EMAIL ALSO THAT IT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED ON APR10 2017 AT 4.10 PM.BUT FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL WE WERE CHARGED AN EXTRA...[Read full complaint]

delay new connection

Ejaj Ahmed on 17 May 2017

ejaj ahmed

House no.E 277 jaitpur 2

Delhi 0044

On 2017 I had applied for the new electricity connection application no.8...[Read full complaint]

refund money

Prajapati Kalyan Dasharathbhai on 17 May 2017

my order no.- 0612

mene 3 party wear cotton shirt mangavaaya tha lekin mere paas mene mangavaaye hua shirt nahi aaya or phone par answer nahi de rahe hai . unka phon...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband frauds

Anmol Rathor on 17 May 2017

Dear Sir

My name is Anmol Rathor and I am from Delhi.

from last 9 months I am using tikona broadband service and due to some personal reasons I am permanently migrating to somewhere els...[Read full complaint]

non refund of double payment

Santosh Mathapati on 17 May 2017

I have made a payment for registration charges for job assistance at jobswent.com through online transaction. but my mistake i have transferred money two times.

But after several communicatio...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next