Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Drinage problem in navrangguda ramanthapur

Vishwanath on 08 January 2018

I am the resident of navranguda ramanthapur our navrangguda is facing a big problem on drinage leakage from a house of srinivaspuram from many years temporary ghmc attends it but now they creatring...[Read full complaint]

Just Dial — ecs debit

Evision Infotech on 08 January 2018

We have been trying to stop ECS being debited from our account ( mob. nos 7367 & 3298 - eVision Infotech ) for last 2 months. The first reque...[Read full complaint]

LATE ARRIVAL OF BUS NO 422

Bharti Shetty on 08 January 2018

This is the regular issue now for bus no 422 on route santacruz west Depot to Mulund checknaka. I am travelling since 2 yrs.' from this bus daily but from last one month the bus frequency has been ...[Read full complaint]

Medicine dirstbution

Murari Yadav on 08 January 2018

Sir last six month Jo doctor medicine likhate h WO medicine pharmacy dwara nahi di jati h. Mujhe insuline pen fill likha jata h par pharmecy injection shishi deteh . syrenj bi nahi dete h.

La...[Read full complaint]

Wrong electricity Bill

Reetesh Kumar on 08 January 2018

Hi

My(consumer id- 738) electricity bill is wrongly generated after august-2017 month.

My home is in rural area but bill is generating for the urban wit...[Read full complaint]

Regarding for port

Anuj Tomar on 08 January 2018

Sir

I want to port my reaince number to jio

Number is 5119

Please send me port number

Please sir

This number is very important number

O...[Read full complaint]

IDEA Cellular is not generating UPC code

Anshul Jain on 08 January 2018

Hi

After sending message for PORT OUT from IDEA i am not getting UPC code for my number. I have sent message twice and each time i am getting message saying 'Your UPC code has processed'. But...[Read full complaint]

deposit not successful

Bal Mukund Kashyap on 08 January 2018

Sir hmne Rajasthan police form dala our paise Kat gye lekin form complete nhi hua

Ticket booking Officer bed behavior mundra bus depo

Vishalsinh Vaghela on 08 January 2018

Dear sir I informed to bus depo Mundra ticket booking officer

It lunch time is 1 to 2

But ticket officer Take it 1to 3 lunch .

And bus depo menegar sport to officer .

Please...[Read full complaint]

automatic deduction of amount from mobile

Azaad Habib Sayani on 08 January 2018

An amount of Rs.5/- per day is being deducted from my main balance in Idea sim. I never subsrcibed to this channel. It is told to send SMS on 5223 to stop the subscription...[Read full complaint]

Rajlakhmi unit maturity hetu

Parveens on 08 January 2018

Membership no.403950070006929 unit 150 DON 30/03/1991 issu date 29/11/2011&maturity date 29/11/2011 pls pay issue

EBC scholarship

Abhijeet Thakur on 08 January 2018

I was done BE from this college s My EBC sanction from DTE EBC department from last 2 years college is saying that your scholarship amount will be transfer to your account within 1 week they are[Read full complaint]

Port SMS failed

Gaurav Garg on 08 January 2018

I am currently registered with Aircel and need to MNP my number to Vodafone but aircel is not delivering my PORT sms to 900.

Here is my number: [Read full complaint]

my cleame denaneld

Mehar Ram on 08 January 2018

Whay my cleame denay

What is my foult

Dr. Speek me and writing admitted hospital compulsory then treatment

I admitted but my cleame is denay why

I all document submitted Gur...[Read full complaint]

intex mobile battery

Nitin Kadam on 08 January 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

Before 3 months in the month of octomber I purchased intex mobile battery model no.I-S3 for rs.700. I went to Intext mobile battery centre for replacement. But thereafter whenv...[Read full complaint]

bharat gas not deliver gas on time

Raghubar Ramdas Sharma on 08 January 2018

2 January ko gas book kiya hai bharat gas..... abhi 8 january tak nahi mila hai..

address verification is not done

Pravin Sanjay Barne on 08 January 2018

i am using airtel network form 4/1/2018 network is not working.also i have submitted aadhar card to your office. But verification is not done yet from you.

And still my network is not working...[Read full complaint]

Mediclaim rejection

Kamranmb Mujawar on 08 January 2018

Dear Sir

I Mr. Mujawar Kamran MB Mob : 8331 8286 am from Cybermarine Knowledge Systems Navi Mumbai.

My medic aim for Pe...[Read full complaint]

wrong amount rechaege

Nilesh Nandlal Jain on 08 January 2018

I am Nilesh Jain I am retailer of pay 1 I did Videocon d2h recharge wrong amount done 1002 I want to reversal my amount

Customer I'd Videocon d2h 3737 customer name ...[Read full complaint]

Owfull service of Cleartrip company

Tatiana Klokova on 08 January 2018

Last one week im trying to change date of the flight and im not able to do it not online not with any assistant. i wasted so much time for this and no one can help me. after 1 week i finally reache...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next