Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Idea MYDALA Scam

Freejo Raffi on 20 February 2017

Without any prior notice they deducted a sum of Rs.29 from my main account. When talked to the Idea Customer Service Rep they say they understand my problem but could not help me. Dumpasses. I nev...[Read full complaint]

Not yet received my PIN number from 2 years

Gaurav Sarkar on 20 February 2017

I have opened my account in BANK OF BARODA GRAMIN KSHATRIYA Village po. Neem ka kheda District - Bundi, state RAJASTHAN From 2 years i didn't goy my Pin number of ATM PLEASE HELP ME.. ...

Your staff is not working properly

Bhisham Chand on 20 February 2017

My phone no is 5039 .this is not working for last 2 weeks.ur staff is not repair my ph .S.D.O. is not answering properly about my complain.

Service complaint for MOTO E 3 POWER

Dr Sandeep Mishra on 20 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam I bought a mobile MOTO E3 Power in October 016. There is something problem in charging. I have given it in laxmi nagar Delhi service centre they have taken...[Read full complaint]

Idea network making us fool

Nithin Babu on 20 February 2017

I Nithin Babu M.N was an idea post paid customer( 419) still December 15 016. Due to call drops, low network coverage, and low internet speed I ...[Read full complaint]

File TDR on 11 dec for train running 11 hours late

Nitin Sachan on 20 February 2017

File TDR on 11 dec for train running 11 hours late with in time. did not get any refund amount.showing CR Registered from 2 months. following at @irctc.co.in but not get...[Read full complaint]

Account debited

Rajesh Swain on 20 February 2017

I am recharge Rs 100 on Saturday 18 February but recharge not found in my account buy amount deducted

No refund from Citrus after Maturity

Himanshu Darji on 20 February 2017

I started Investment in monthly plan in citrus check inns From August 014, My plan matured on August 016. But till date i not get any refund fro...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder problem

M. Devapalu on 20 February 2017

I have double cylinder existing completed ,I opened new cylinder opened &insert the regulator is not inserting properly I found that cylinder nose nut is not made proper, i compliant to vvs gas, a...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky keep on increasing the charges

Renu Lepcha on 20 February 2017

Why Tata sky keep on increasing the subscriptions by Rs 20/- time to time. If this is the trend to siphon money from subscriber then I better like to surrender the connection.My subscriber I D No....[Read full complaint]

Driver ka bura bartav

Aamir Malik on 20 February 2017

Sir mujhe aaj collage jate waqt bus driver ne pulish wale ko sheet dilwa di or mujhe bahar nikal diya jiski wajh se mujhe collage jane m bhut Der ho jaygi aapse anurodh h ki iske khilaf karrewahi ...[Read full complaint]

Network Problem

Prakash Sadavarte on 20 February 2017

Sir mai roj kalyan to Mumbai travel karts hu. To mujhe

Network kind Problem aarahi hai. Please help me.

pf prapt karna k liya

Radha Kishan on 20 February 2017

To hul sir ma Radha kishan man november dec.2015 or jan. feb. mar. apr.2016 ma hul jaipur k godwan ma security gard ki nokri ki jiska muja abhi tak pf nahi mila or jaipur poochna par dana sa mana k...[Read full complaint]

freecharge hasnot credit my amount since 18 days

Carina Bravo on 19 February 2017

Sir

I had added money of Rs.400/- to my freecharge account from my bank on dated 1st. Feb. 017. The amount of Rs.400/- has been debited from bank and freechar...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my ticket.

Nikunj Chavda on 19 February 2017

Hello sir

I am booking 4 e-ticket in one transaction for journey BOTAD to BARODA on 15 jan 2017 online but at end of payment step i got error message on my screen and my money is debit...[Read full complaint]

Show timings mentioned are different from actual timings

Tejasa on 19 February 2017

This is regarding Belgavi Inox.the shoe timings mentioned in newspapers are wZy different from the actual timings. The actual shows start almost half an hour late then mentioned timings. It's such ...[Read full complaint]

shopclues ne hamko hamari order me galat order dilevory di

Yogeshwar Shingar on 19 February 2017

Hamne shopclues se shoping ki pyment cash on delivery tha . Hamne kharidate samay detail's dekhi tab mo 2 sim ka bataya tha jab hamne delivery lI payment bhi le liya jab mobile open kiya to vo sing...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm calling problem and wrong information provide

Sahu on 19 February 2017

Sir my no. Is 54.. Esh no. Par mai kai bar complain dalwa dia hu par kuch nhi ho pa rha hai mai call krta hu to NETWORK BUSY

batlata h or call nhi ho pata or ap meri...[Read full complaint]

wrong charge deduction

Vinay Kumar on 19 February 2017

I am vinay. My number is 484. I ported in this number from Gujarat to Punjab. I received the message for call rates 25 paisa/minute. But i was charged 1.15 rupee for std a...[Read full complaint]

Reading defect fault (wrong Bill )

Kapil Kumar Tomar on 19 February 2017

We are suffering from a complaints of electric meter which is not working properly. Show reading defect fault continue since 1year. It have complaints to the electricity department in writing and ...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next