Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Jitenderpratap Singh on 17 January 2017

Im not make a STD cal from two days Mo No-9015647977

deduction of my balance

Suhail Qurrshi on 17 January 2017

my mobile number 7417 servise provider tata teleservices they deduct my account balance without any reason and also providing poor servise and also not receiving my call p...[Read full complaint]

card protection

Anil Kumar on 17 January 2017

Card protection plan canceled

Hi

I am Anil Kumar from Faridabad

I have one complaint against Kotak mahindra Bank

Amount of Rs. 1599 has been deducted on...[Read full complaint]

payment issue of monthly internet service

Sagar Ghule on 17 January 2017

In Feb 2016 I take tikona internet connection the custome executive of tikona said me to fill rs.2005 for connection and for 3month rental of service but they don't give me 3minth free bill comes[Read full complaint]

transfer my account

Rukam Singh on 17 January 2017

i want to transfer my pnb account no - 9900 transfer the my my nearest pnb branch shastri Nagar jammu pin 0004 ifsc code PUNB0 [Read full complaint]

Balance dedected from my account

Jitendra Yadav on 17 January 2017

i cancel our ticket but not rerurn my balance in my account.

Back my money

Gouri Bhatade on 17 January 2017

mi falt booking kel hot .1lakh 25 hajar bharun .building ch kam complicated zal nahi 2014 la paise bharle hote .falt tr nahich milala pn booking amount pn return det nahi ...[Read full complaint]

refund RS98

Anil.darji on 17 January 2017

i recharged Rs- 98 - ORDER NO2574867221 but technically problem my recharge was not success i cancel my order but the refund not give me so pls immideatly slove my problem and give me refund fastly...[Read full complaint]

Transaction decline but cash deducted

Nanwalashehbazsalim Nanwala on 17 January 2017

Date-13/1/2017 time (16:09) I had used my bob atm card at yes bank atm(Atm Id WCEAO386) (location central mall)I m doing job there I swipe my card for withdrawal of Rs-4000 Than my transaction was ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against fraud committed by AirBnb website

Neeraj Singhal on 17 January 2017

I Neeraj Singhal r/o of Bhopal would like to inform you that I have booked one apartment in Dubai thru AirBnb website for stay of 6nights during Christmas holidays from 24Dec’16 to 30Dec’16 for mys...[Read full complaint]

unnecessarily deducted my paytm balance

Epica Mandal on 17 January 2017

Paytm people have deducted my Rs 4.25 unnecessarily.I have mailed them many times regarding this from November 2016 .Still they did not give my money into my wallet.

RM lodha commitee cheating poor people

Ganesan on 17 January 2017

respected sir

when will get pacl india limited refund to me.4 year finished not yet get my money what happened there are you working or not working for pacl india refund.all are cheating with...[Read full complaint]

Dont recive money

Vinaygatiyal on 17 January 2017

bank cut my money when fill the online form of exam but board says that they do not recive money

what i should do

Cheque Clearing

Anshuman Agrawal on 17 January 2017

Dear Sir

I Have deposited a cheque No. 5774 favoring "Ashwani Kumar Agrawal" for Rs.25857/- Dt. 08-11-2016 to central Bank of India- Barakhamba Branch Nirm...[Read full complaint]

Money debited but electric bill not paid

Mafijul Rahaman on 17 January 2017

I paid my costumer Quotation bill amount 60/- (application No 871) on 14.01.2017-10:12:42 AM. My money is debited but bill not paid yet. Tran ID ...[Read full complaint]

BSNl rejected my port out request

Ailaveni Ashok on 17 January 2017

On 2016 December 5th given an MNP request for my mobile number "9030909500" from BSNL to jio yet it not activated (even after 10 days of request) and still I can use my same BSNL number.<...[Read full complaint]

Dairy Milk chocolate of poor quality

Natasha Parob on 17 January 2017

it was kept in the fridge the very same day i was bought. Opened it and found it to be so gluey and slimy. i didn't have the guts to taste it further. Date of expiry is valid.

washing machine warranty service

Amol Adsul on 17 January 2017

My Kelvinator washing machine noes problem is under warranty period so I'm resister Complaint Kelvinator service center 28/11/2016 ( Complaint number BAN2811160126). service engineer visit my home ...[Read full complaint]

Ticket Not Booked but amount debited from my account Payment by Paytm

Kanhaiya Lal on 17 January 2017

I wanted to book ticket from IRCTC account in 10/01/2017 from Mirzapur(MZP) to Chandigarh(CDG) for 19/03/2017 but Ticket Not Booked but amount debited from my account Rs.500 (Five Hundred) and tran...[Read full complaint]

MCD Sweeper misbehaving

Kuldeep Singh on 17 January 2017

For the past 3 months I have been complaining about the waste which has been accumulated by the sweeper of my area.I have been telling the sweeper not to pile up the waste. But she has not been li...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next