Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Low voltage

Azazi Shaikh on 25 March 2017

Low voltage always we do complain but we can't get any reply from you.please do something . Contact on this no: 9890

ATM PIN IS NOT GIVE BRANCH

Shaikh Sohel on 25 March 2017

sir

Main mera naam Shaikh Ismail Shaikh Subhan hai aur SBH AC NO **495931308 Aur Branch Code 0022 sailu district Parbhani. mera ac open hokar 2 months ho gaye hai au...[Read full complaint]

FOR COMPLANT PAYMENT DUES

Manoj Choursiya on 25 March 2017

SIR NARSINGHPUR SECOTOR OFFICE REGON CHINDWARA BHOPAL ZONE .SIR HAMARE YAHA PAYMENT DUES 3.5 CORORE HAI .OFFICE MANAGER KOI ACTION NHI LETE. HAME DATE DE RAHE HAIN. LEKIN PAYMENT NAHI. MAINE APKO P...[Read full complaint]

Quikr is a fraud company

Dr Vikas Desale on 25 March 2017

I was to sell my old coins I posted an ad on Quikr. suddenly a call came from Quikr there was a boy named Laxman keep convincing me to purchase premium ads. He was telling "I'll definitely sel...[Read full complaint]

PROVIDENT FUNDS MONEY NOT CLEARING

Milind Patil on 25 March 2017

Hi I was working with Agile security force pune. I resign my job at 23 feb 2016 and after 60 day later 22 june 2016 applied for PF and submitted in Agile office pune. but main office in my form is ...[Read full complaint]

Confirmation Mail Or Transaction Number Not Recieved

Ankit K Korat on 25 March 2017

Respected Sir

I'm Ankit Korat From Gujrat. Actually I will Book Train Ticket for Ahmedabad to Delhi on 6th April By Goibibo Account for 4 Passengers. I Filled All Details In Last I Pai...[Read full complaint]

payment not reversed yet.

Monika Sharma on 25 March 2017

I paid 6500 for A/c and when they called me to deliver the order that said they will be delivering sumsung's 3 star model instead of 5 star .... Listing to that I said the...[Read full complaint]

Balance deduction

Karmendra Singh Sawale on 25 March 2017

My no is 680. Please stop ldrsubsub30 service. Before 5 to 6 month service active and deduct my balance every month.

Please deactivate service and return my balance....[Read full complaint]

FRAUD NGO REQUESTING FOR DONATION

Shishir Dey on 25 March 2017

Recently received repeated calls from an NGO named Ek Kadam Foundation requesting for donation for a baby who is admitted at AIIMS Delhi and is suffering from eye cancer.

When I contacted at ...[Read full complaint]

Defective Product by Kajaria

Pushpanjali on 25 March 2017

After having purchased a consignment of tiles from Kajaria it was discovered that 75% of them were defective - rough undulated non-standardised and not uniform. Despite agreeing to exchange it for ...[Read full complaint]

customer dissatisfaction

Rasik Barot on 25 March 2017

sir i have booked KUV100 K4+ from your good dealer M/s president motors

navsari in the month of september 2016 .at the time of booking one of the staff of president motors Mr yogesh wani who ...[Read full complaint]

SHOP CLUES FRAUD POLICY

Sunil N Bhagne on 25 March 2017

I have purchased a mobile from shopclues.com

Order ID: 3270

Mobile is Certified Pre-Owned Moto G 2nd Gen XT1068 Dual SIM 16GB - (6 Months Warranty Bazaa...[Read full complaint]

Mobile set damaged by Micromax Company Service Centre

Sudhansu Ranjan Pani on 25 March 2017

I have given my Mobile Phone (Micromax A350 Canvas Knight) for repairing of the set in perfect LCD condition & perfect battery condition. The complain for repairing was "Not reading in com...[Read full complaint]

Excess money taken as outstanding Amount .

Sandip Ramesh Rajput on 25 March 2017

I was using Idea Postpaid service on mo No - 551.

I have given request in Idea Store for converting my no From Postpaid to prepaid on 017.<...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Recharge

Chaudhary Pravinbhai Harchandbhai on 25 March 2017

worg recharge id-1178002133

plz refand balance recharge date-23/03/2017 21:46 pm recharge amount= 300 rs.

Not extending senior citizen concession by KSRTC conductor

Taranath Shetty A on 25 March 2017

Bus no KA 38 F 761 .dt -17. Ticket no. 4886 dt 24-3--17 time .59. This lady conductor insisted that she can extend the ...[Read full complaint]

my mobile update is not available for 2 years

Saurabh Khedkar on 25 March 2017

I have micromax canvas nitro 2 E311 mobile.

I wiss use this mobile after 2 years.But i have no update available for 2 years.

What's the problem.

Please solve it.

Plzzzz.

Misbehaving

Balwinder Singh on 25 March 2017

Dear sir m balwinder singh and your staf call me n misbehaving and abuse with me and ur staf name is abhinav and contect no is +91 7449 1040 i wa...[Read full complaint]

Tikona legal collection team harrashment

Aakash Pathak on 25 March 2017

Dear sir

I had tikona connection 1.5 year Back and for 3 three month of there service of total 1 year they declared that they can not serve in that area by their engineer.

Reliance gsm me locle no. Par call krne par wrong charge cut rha hai

Rajkumar Sahu on 25 March 2017

Sir/mam my no. Is 5654 ish no. par maine port ka process kia tha to compeney se reliance to reliance or local call 6 Month k liye 20 paise kar dia gya hai or ab 2 month ba...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next