Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

No name in election list

Deepika Sapte on 20 February 2017

i am having complaint about my election card. my name not in election list its big issue which i face will you please help me out from this i want to do voting

atm pin related

Mukhtiarsingh Mishra on 20 February 2017

atm not generated from 5 month plz tell me how I can generated

my money stuck up in Jio money wallet

Minesh Kharche on 20 February 2017

Dear sir

My money is stuck up in Jio money wallet from date 017.

I was communicate so many times in Jio customer service executive but still my problems in not...[Read full complaint]

Mobile no update request.

Sabuddin on 20 February 2017

I have an account in PNB Bank but my mobile no is not updated so this is a humble request to u to update my mobile no with my account.

My account details are below.

My Nam...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by reliance co.

Madhu Garg on 20 February 2017

My reliance 4g sim no is 718. I have best offer( Recharge withRs 10 nd get Rs 20 Rs 7.70 in main bal and Rs 2.30 in promo bal val for 2 days)on m...[Read full complaint]

Deactivation of PAN Card AAAPV3850D

Renuka Vishwanathan on 20 February 2017

I am regular filer of my returns. My PAN card has been in existence since 995. After filing my returns in July 2016 I was asked by IT to submit balance sheet in December <...[Read full complaint]

delivered different product

Ravish Singh on 20 February 2017

Hello

I had made order a kurti from kaladin(kaladin.in/in/basket) on 14 feb. They deliver wrong product to me .when I complain to them they told me that I send same product that you or...[Read full complaint]

Kam wajn karma hai galley ki dukan mey

Mohammad Mobin on 20 February 2017

3 month m ek bear chini milta hai us par bhI kamma janvier kartà hai 3kg m 1/2kg Kam wajn karta h cawal genhu kirosin har month milta hai chini or Bamako 3 month m ek baar lekin sbhi Saman K...[Read full complaint]

shahalm-sachvalay pont bus root no.33

Firoz I Vohra on 20 February 2017

મહેરબાનશ્રી

ઉપરોકત વિષયના સંદર્ભ અન્વયે જણાવવાનું કે શાહઆલમ-સચિવાલય પોઇન્ટ રૂટ નં-૩૩ બસ પહેલા રેગ્યુલર રૂટ પર આવતી હતી. પણ છેલ્લા કેટલાંક સમયથી બસ નિયમિત આવતી નથી.જેનાં

Not depositting 10 rs coun

Anwar Ahmada on 20 February 2017

Mainai kuch din pehlai paisai apnai account se Nikaalai Thai aur kuch note ke sath 10 ki 2 Thaili di Magar ek 1000 rs ki Thaili na chal nai ki waj aha se aaj palia evening branch me Jama karnai a[Read full complaint]

Y-Axis pathetic service

Kalpesh Gala on 20 February 2017

I went to Y-Axis for overseas opportunities. Their Sales Person Vandana Nigam shown all beautiful picture about excellent IT job opportunities in Australia and Canada and told all big things about ...[Read full complaint]

kisan call centre

Binod Mahato on 20 February 2017

sir maine Rs 6000 Pnb a/c mein deposit kiya hun. aaj mera kuch nahi hua . sir kya mera paisa return ho sakta hai sir mujhe ab ghar se nikal diya gya hai. sir koi help kiji...[Read full complaint]

Invalid Disconnection

Vishal Singh Rajput on 20 February 2017

I am writing to you in regards to the diconnection of outgoing and Internet services on my number 630. My number is been diconnected since a week and I am being utterly in...[Read full complaint]

2nd complaint for unnecessary balance deduction

Richa Agarwal on 20 February 2017

My airtel no is 1355 and unnecessary VAS are activated automatically on my number. I contacted cstmr care bt they are saying this is not refundable amount. I'm very annoye...[Read full complaint]

watshapp is not working on my tata docomo sim

Niranjan Solanki on 20 February 2017

This is my first data pack on tata docomo.all is working But watshapp is not working on tata docomo sim.

Elctric connection

Umesh Ray on 20 February 2017

HI Sir

I have applied for electric connection and given all required document with 500 hundred rupees to respective agency but I didn't receive any confirmation so please help if any f...[Read full complaint]

Airtel bank block ho gya h plz help me

Kiranpal Dhama on 20 February 2017

Plz help me jaldi SE jaldi muje bhaut parasani ho rhi h

Club Jiva Fraud in Matheran

Manish Maisheri on 20 February 2017

FRAUD CLUB JIVA I vistited Matheran on 18th Feb with my wife. One of person from Jiva Club met me near Near Rangoli Retreat hotel and he gave one coupon to tear and I found message " one of sure <...[Read full complaint]

Check not clear

Chirag Heda on 20 February 2017

i am an employe. my company gave me a salary cheque. i have applies this cheque with slip in sbbj gangapur bhilwara but after 10 days the cheque does not clear and when i call the branch i does no...[Read full complaint]

Fraud - Took money but Connection not provided and not refunding as well

Sagar Agrawal on 20 February 2017

I purchased spectranet connection on 12th Feb, but still i have not received any verification call and no installation has been done. I have paid the amount to Sales executive for installation and...[Read full complaint]

Previous78910111213141516Next