Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Nam chadhana hai

Navaneet Pandey Mohanidih on 08 February 2018

Mare bade pitaji ka dath ho gaya hai unaka sadi nahi hua tha to unaka smpatti pe nam chadhanana hai mai up varanasi ka hu pin code 1208 gram mohanidih

Cheated by country Vacations false promises

Dilip Kandula on 08 February 2018

On 2nd Dec 2017 we have been dragged into a false promise of providing various services with Country Vacations and after having the payment done the actual agreement of services did not include any...[Read full complaint]

Pan card online company is fake

Dishu Ji on 08 February 2018

Pan reference number 0735 pan Card not send me online pan service company already 3 month ago my money and my time loss pancard company very very fake company online pan s...[Read full complaint]

Mera documents resive ho gya kI nahi

Mahavirsinh Jayendrasinh Vaghela on 08 February 2018

Mera documents resive ho gya kI nahi abi pata nahi Chal rha hai nahi update me khuch bata raha hai nahi Koi ans de raha hai

Speed post

Track no. EG945128253IN

Track no. EG94512823...[Read full complaint]

Damage note receive from ATM machine

Jayesh Arvind Mhatre on 08 February 2018

Dear Sir

i would like to bring your notice that on dated 2018 at 19.25hrs. i have withdrawn Rs.3000.00 from ATM machine of Bank of Maharashtra. from branch of...[Read full complaint]

Default billing

Kashinath Vanaji Pawar on 08 February 2018

i have got last 3 month default bill in scene of total amount of bill exceeds then actual billing unit. 3 month why i goning to parner Dist ahmednagar in 6 time but my problem not solved . in futur...[Read full complaint]

Technicuan not visit

Girish Kumar on 08 February 2018

Dear support team I have complant that cansert my friz are in tacnical faoult this complaint already update your team 3day ago... But not reply and visit...

Day after call to local tacnical f...[Read full complaint]

MO KI JAGH KHALO BOX MILA

Sandeep Gamit on 08 February 2018

sir apke yha se muje call aya k mo j7 praim ke liye to mene odar kardiya 4 ya5 no se call aate post offis mese mene box le bhi liya or mene pyse de diye mene box kholke dekha to box khali nikla usm...[Read full complaint]

LDR SERVICE DEDUCTIONS

Ashok Rai on 08 February 2018

RECHARGED WITH RS 57/- on 18-- recevied message of deduction of Rs-52.1 on 08/02/18-for LDR SUBSCRIPTION WHICH I DID NOT ACTIVATED --THN WHY PLZ REFUND MY BALANCE ASAP--[Read full complaint]

Wrong Billing - wrongly used Plan for billing

Omprakash Kundanlal Sharma on 08 February 2018

My Phone Number is 0803 - Account No.1019065126 = It is with Broadband conection.I am an old customer and Sr. Citizen of 75 years of age.

Since I have no much usage ...[Read full complaint]

ATM WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Umashankar on 08 February 2018

Yesterday i tried to withdrawal 1500 rupees from sbi atm which id no is HFNC000691236 STHAL MANDIR at 19:14 on 7/2/2018 but i did not get the money and i got sms the cash have been dispatched but i...[Read full complaint]

PF Not received

Jeevan Dattaram Chitale on 08 February 2018

I have submit PF form on 20Th dec. After one month i have call to FG HR who is the great man Mr Rahul Pande who is not attending call any time & not given any reply of Misscall.

Call details

Ram Lakhan on 08 February 2018

My sim call outgoing and incoming calls details send my gmail ID

Gampind activated automatically

Narendra on 08 February 2018

Hi I haven't register/subscribed any VAS even though gemepind VAS has been activated & deducted more than 150 rs charge. For the first time i have use this idea and worst experience here. I hav...[Read full complaint]

Not giving 3g speed

Vaibhav Chikate on 07 February 2018

Sir today i recharge of 199 rs plan of airtel for mob. No. 64.. According to this plan it give me 1.5gb 3g data every day but it still not giving me 3g speed... Its downlo...[Read full complaint]

Sim chalu nahi ho rahi he

Ajay Jarman on 07 February 2018

Meri Vodafone SIM band hogayi he network aa rahe hai my no.is 6991

FID loans chareges

Hemant Kumar Singhal on 07 February 2018

At date of 5 Feb I deposit one a/c payable cheque in my a/c but I don't now what is check no. so I asked to bank employee and wrote a cheque no.

Now I given cheque with fill deposit form to b...[Read full complaint]

3g network problem last seven days

Sunil on 07 February 2018

There is an issue about Vodafone's weak signal from network system. Your network is so much good but it hasn't been coming 3g network for two days at my location. Please solve this problem as soon ...[Read full complaint]

Balance withdraw

Mr.ajay Kumar Sharma on 07 February 2018

Dear Sir

Mere A/c No. 6824 se date 07-02-2018 ko 1000 & 2000 kate Gaye Hai. Pease mera A/c Mai mere paise wapes kiye jaye

Idea IVR complaint

Avnit Singh on 07 February 2018

Dear Complaint Cell

I Avneet singh from APS Enterprises i take a IVR connection of five numbers from idea representative Mr. Arvind Saxena and his boss miss Amardeep they give me plan ...[Read full complaint]

Previous78910111213141516Next