Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Ticket Not Booked but amount debited from my account

Kanhaiya Lal on 17 January 2017

I wanted to book ticket from IRCTC account in 10/01/2017 from Mirzapur(MZP) to Chandigarh(CDG) for 19/03/2017 but Ticket Not Booked but amount debited from my account Rs.500 (Five Hundred) and tra...[Read full complaint]

Bank of India poor service and customer harassment

Mohd Ashraf I Mansuri on 17 January 2017

I did shopping of rupees 6048 on 16/12/2016 from kanaiya store olpad surat Gujarat n tried paying it with my debit card but the got deducted from my account n the store didn't get approval showing...[Read full complaint]

Charged for value added service without my consent

Hrushikesh Kakirde on 17 January 2017

I got this message that 49 rupees have been deducted from my main balance for subscribing to value added service (VAS) FullSongs. I did not subscribe to any of such VAS. This is sheer victimization...[Read full complaint]

Problem with mnp

Anoop Kharbanda on 17 January 2017

I gave request to port in my no to Airtel from reliance and got message from Airtel invalid donor.

Flipkart delivered defective product

Chhotelal Gupta on 16 January 2017

On Jan 8 017, booked a moto z mobile partly by exchanging old phone and partly by cash on delivery, on delivery received a defective product, flipkart's technician visite...[Read full complaint]

Failure to port-out from BSNL to AIRTEL

Ali Jibran on 16 January 2017

I opted to port-out from BSNL ( UP WEST ) and port-in to AIRTEL ( UP EAST ). I followed the prescribed procedure to port out from the current operator and get my number port-in to AIRTEL network. ...[Read full complaint]

Ticket not booked but amount debit is by account

Jai Prakash on 16 January 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED BUT TICKET NOT Dear Sir/Madam I have booked a ticket from NEW DELHI to darbhanga(dbg). The amount of Rs 1605 debited from my hdfc bank but ticket not generated or notbooked. Can y <...[Read full complaint]

Payment refund isu, online bill pay to paytm.

Gajender Prasad on 16 January 2017

Sir Mai date 32/12/2016 ko online paytm bill pay kiya. rs. 600+600(1200)hamare balance Kat Liya gaya aur payment failed ho gaya. Humara balance refund nahi hua. Bahut sari complant kar diya paytm ...[Read full complaint]

Call not be going on others network

Aashish Sharma on 16 January 2017

i perches a plan 149' to relience relience was promise me to give free calling on all network but i cant call any other network on 3 days only i call on relience [Read full complaint]

About Idea network

Rakesh on 16 January 2017

The idea network in kota is sooo poor...plz do something...

Beware from sudha hospital talwandi kota

Justiceforankur Sharma on 16 January 2017

My Brother Ankur Sharma admitted to SUDHA HOSPITAL KOTA (RAJASTHAN) on 9 May 2016 for minor kidney stone operation, all reports are found to be normal.Doctors at SUDHA HOSPITAL KOTA transfered him...[Read full complaint]

PAYTM: Refund of 5301 rs.not received by reciever

Komal Setiya on 16 January 2017

I am komal setiya (paytm registered number is 8598 ). On 29th dec 016, i paid 5302 rs. to om chugh 055) in 4 transacti...[Read full complaint]

Idea Balance Deduction

Ram Parmesh Sharma on 16 January 2017

My Balance of Rs. 50 has been deducted today at 7:00 pm (Monday). I have called customer care and he said that the balance will be refunded after two hours, but after two hours, I didnt get the ba...[Read full complaint]

Balance deduction reliance gsm without any information

Sanjay Jain on 16 January 2017

balance deduction without any information midnight

Primary mobile no change

Shyambali Goud on 16 January 2017

please missing my primary mobile no 7432 So Change and add new mobile no 1007

Aircel Balance deducted for dilar tune

Pankaj Agarwal on 16 January 2017

Sir, i have one aircel new connection no:- 5302 today 17), at 3:28pm i received 3 msg in which Rs 35 is deducted for caller tune and Rs 30 is de...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not receive

Yatendra Malik on 16 January 2017

Dear sir, I am apply for pan card. pan card is dispatch away tracking no. EA442738495IN. but I am not recive the pan card. please re-dispatch my pan card, Card No.- ENFPK2801F. ACKNOWLADGE NO- [Read full complaint]

SBBJ not refunding deducted amount due to server problem.

Abde Ali Fajle Hussain Chander on 16 January 2017

Name-Abde ali fajle hussain chander Acc- 9743 Branch-guda jasrajpur Ifsc- SBBJ0010910 Respected sir, Amount of rs499 with ref. no.- uHLiDWnI1YsbfXkoXB1keAtNGIGAAPNNHC4, h...[Read full complaint]

Reliance deducted money from account

Chetan Chapke on 16 January 2017

I got the bill from reliance communication for my mobile 6904 I pay bill online through bank account but he is reducted actual money as well as 100 extra .What I do custo...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal order not delivered at given time

Deepak Bharti on 16 January 2017

Sir mai snapdeal se ek puma ka shoe order kiya tha jo ki gold scheme mai tha iske under apka product apko 2 dino ke under aa jayega but sir mera product mujhe abhi tak mera product deliver nhi hua...[Read full complaint]

Previous78910111213141516Next