Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

conductor not gave proper answer

Chandbhai Parakhiya on 23 May 2017

Hello my name is chanubhai parakhiya im from gondal and daily travel from gsrtc toady i travel from rajkot - bagasra express and i show one sheet is without passenger and a bus tyre on it when i as...[Read full complaint]

complain against transformer.

Satya Prakash on 23 May 2017

sir

I beg to state that the contractor or related officer has fixed two electric pole to adjust the electric transformer at village Thikaha post office. Bhawanipur between the samadhi ...[Read full complaint]

3G Network

Ramesh Verma on 23 May 2017

Sir Good evening.

Sir apna Airtel number 5955 ko idea mai port karaya tha kyuki yahaan per idea ka 3G net available hai. Per 2G se bhi bad network hai.

Kripaya...[Read full complaint]

unable to contact customer care

Kapil on 23 May 2017

sir my phone no. is 326. in this no. i am beared ntwork problem and less internet speed since yesterday i want to contact your reliance communication customer care but i a...[Read full complaint]

mobile not proper working

Puneet Jain on 23 May 2017

i have buy a your company mobile since 3 month back my invoice no is 8533 but i am facing so many problem from 1st month i can try to manage but its increase day by day now its to much and finally ...[Read full complaint]

SBI Credit Card

Satendra Kumar on 23 May 2017

Hi

My name is Satendra kumar and before some days I have applied a SBI credit card and after all formalities I received a call regarding My SBI Card that we are on address to give you your SB...[Read full complaint]

money not refund from irctc

Arif Khan on 23 May 2017

21/05/17 I booked tatkal ticket for Latur express for Latur to dadar when I booked tatkal ticket waiting was 35 to 40 I booked for ticket and then amount of 1776 pay to my rupay debit card but no a...[Read full complaint]

wrong product

P.k.goyal on 23 May 2017

I have suffered from arthritis knee pain. I have purchased divya kit Rs.. 00/- by seeing your programme. I have taken full medicine as per your prescription also maintain ...[Read full complaint]

detuct the amount of my account

Renuga on 23 May 2017

i didnt what had happen to my sim it utomiticallysubscribed khelo india jhrto india for rs7 and its renewing every day...so i want to unsuscibed this... but I call 23.. th...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary balance cutoffd

Ashwini Kanitkar on 23 May 2017

Hello

From many last month's there has been diffrent cutoffs from my balance without any rea asons as neither VAS activated nor other services

Since last 4 months idea services are char...[Read full complaint]

divya shakti kit fraud

Manohar Lal on 23 May 2017

This is the fraud medicine despatch with no bíll only conversation by phone. When i asked for bill he says bill would be sent to you by email or the morning they wouldbe be coming to deliver...[Read full complaint]

Not giving me right tablet

Shyamanand Pandey on 23 May 2017

Sir I am ordered datawind tablet on 26 may the tablet name is 3G7X but datawind giving me 7sc* I am pay 3600 an datawind do froud with me I complaint in customer care they did not give any response...[Read full complaint]

about airtel dish tv

Satish Girme on 23 May 2017

Hello. Customer 6923 Sandeep Ashok Girme a/p-malinagar tal-Malshiras Dist-Solapur please register my new number 002) future correspondence teleph...[Read full complaint]

498 Recharge benifit not given

Sahil Mishra on 23 May 2017

I have done a recharge of 498 rupees after i got a sms from idea which says that 1.5 gb data/day and 70 days validity. Same offer is also shown in my idea app!!

But when i did this rec...[Read full complaint]

money refund issue

Pragati Jaiswal on 23 May 2017

I have ordered Lenovo P1 phone and cancelled within 14 min due to some issue the money was debited and Snapdeal said that your refund is on its way and be credited back to ur account in 8 -10 days ...[Read full complaint]

Hitachi split ac totally defected and replacing

Sanjeev Kumar on 23 May 2017

Sir I have purchased Hitachi split ac on dated 28/04/2013 from malhotra electronics jacobpura gurgaon. But it is not working properly since the date of purchase and totally defective piece which Hi...[Read full complaint]

balance deduction

Shahzad Ahmad on 23 May 2017

my mobile number is9608483373 mera 6 rupees balance kt gaya hai bina wajah ke please refund my 6 rupees balance.

tatadocomo customers care

Raviprakash Yadav on 23 May 2017

59 ka data pack krane per v net nhi chl rha watsapp Facebook nhi chl rhe

jald hi me problem solve ki jaye nhi to hum dcomo ki simply close kr dengey

Misbehaved and not satisfy by services

Surinder Kumar on 23 May 2017

Request for Porting not honored or delay by Reliance GSM

Suhas Dhanawde on 23 May 2017

Dear

myself using Reliance GSM( 767) service since last 8 months

since the beginning never received a clear data signal in Indoor locations

my wor...[Read full complaint]