Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

parcel missing

Yashavant Yadav on 21 February 2017

sir mai yashvant yadav 02stiil box and 1 paisan pro moter caikil jalandhar city se shahjhanpur ke liye 10feb ko book kiya tha lekin saman abhi tak nahi pahucha hii jiski rasid no k300200 hii koi ja...[Read full complaint]

need my data pack refunded

Shubham Pathak on 21 February 2017

Today 21/02/2017 I recharged my number with rupees 149 activating a internet offer 10 GB 2g but I got a recharge of 126 rupees so I need your jalp in activating my internet pack

My pan card by blue dot courier not delivered me

Bhushan Kumar on 21 February 2017

My pan card by blue dot courier. But not delivered me .courier no 0223 .why this courier service not delivered to my home .Tell me when my pan card delivered to me. my con...[Read full complaint]

Cheng postpaid to prepaid

Ganesh Bagade on 21 February 2017

I am postpaid costomer of Vodafone from last 3 year now am Cheng my sim from postpaid to prepaid. On the date 14/01/2017 am submit all document and paid my bill till date 14/01/2017 and additional ...[Read full complaint]

unable to make outgoing calls

Yasodha on 21 February 2017

Whenever trying to make call from reliance GSM no it says 'This route is busy'.so I am unable to make a call.this gives lot of inconvenience.customer service also poor in attending this issue.fed u...[Read full complaint]

New connection of meter

Soni Devi on 21 February 2017

I have applied application for new connection of meter at Anandpuri CCC office the quotation was received from Anandpuri CCC office and my application no. is 3550 . I have...[Read full complaint]

new sim purchase but sim not activate

Sudhakar Maurya on 21 February 2017

sir maine new prepaid telenor sim date-12-02-2017 day-sunday ko purchase kiya jiska sim no.-8991879161707744975 imsi no.-405879177744975 and mob. no.-9125433846 hai.sim ke liye maine apna adhar car...[Read full complaint]

PAN APPLICATION NOT PROCESSED

Annapurna Kale on 21 February 2017

I had applied for the PAN card on 27th Jan 2017 followed by physical documents. However when I was checking portal for status more than two weeks and the status was that Physical Application was no...[Read full complaint]

Regarding invalid no.

Lalit Kumar on 21 February 2017

When some of my friend call me on my no. the gets a voice that tha number you are dialing is invalid. But when they dial my no. With 0 on starting then they can make a call to me. I contacted custo...[Read full complaint]

income tax chaque

Cheque encash date 06/01/2016

Na...[Read full complaint]

Negligancy in line maintenance

Nageshwar Singh on 21 February 2017

village Telaiya electric circle Sarat Dist. Deoghar jharkhand there is a big problem which is regulerly that is maintenance of line once in a week cable is burnt or broken after several requests to...[Read full complaint]

Negligence in increasing the EMI

Bheemappa Bandikeri on 21 February 2017

Dear sir

I have home loan account with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd with loan account number HHLMAL00088560. I would like to increase the monthly EMI of Rs. 7850 t...[Read full complaint]

ALKPS1956L pan de activated

Harnek Singh on 21 February 2017

Dear sir/Mam

> Please share the reason of de activate the below mentioned pan card of Sh Harnek singh.I am pan card holder since 2003 and regularly file ITR.But now

No order of jio Number

Sudhir Panchal on 21 February 2017

humne koi bhi jio number nhi liya h....mere phone pr jio sim start hone ke msgs aa rahe h....jab humne jio no. liya hi nhi to msg kyu aa rahe h?

me yh jaanna chahta hu ki 4...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification for Passport

Kavita Mahendra Pawar on 21 February 2017

I am writing to you regarding police verification of my Mother’s Passport. Following is the issue -:

Issue : Police have informed us to go to Turbhe Police Station for police verificat...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Harrassing for undeserved payment

Saurov Kar Roy on 21 February 2017

I have Internet connection with tikona a long time back(more than a year or so). I took the connection paying installation charges plus 3 month service charges paid in advance. The tikona salesman ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint : Documents Returned without Delivery.

Vashisth Goenka on 21 February 2017

Dear Sir

I have not recieved the consignment and am being told that the delivery attempt was made.

Th econsignement no. is RP010180390NL. Kindly help by sending the same a...[Read full complaint]

Closure of Bajaj finserv account

Santosh Kumar on 21 February 2017

My bajaj finserv customer id is 138. I don't have any active loans with Bajaj Finserv. I don't see any more requirements continuing association with Bajaj finserv. I didnt...[Read full complaint]

METER IS GIVING SPARK

Jayanti Lal Mehta on 21 February 2017

Dear Sir

Ref:- Connection No-008928

Ref:-Meter No-K16511572

My meter No-K16511572 is giving spark and I had compaint to your Pndariba Latouche Road

Order not received but pay all payment debit card

Sumant Khedekar on 21 February 2017

मैने shopclus से वाॅल सटिकर मंगवाया 12/01/17 को मेरी ड़िलवरी तारीख 26 Jan थी 3 बार कंपलेट shopclus को किया 2 दिन मै रिपलाय करेंगे बोलकर रीपलाय नही आया

Product name butterfly wall sticker

<...