Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Poor range and network to idea cellular at office place

Shreya Kale on 20 July 2017

There is very bad reception at my work place in sadashiv peth Pune. The voice breaks and calls disconnect frequently. Other idea users in the office are also facing this problem! It was ignorable i...[Read full complaint]

Recharge unsuccessful

Vipin Kumar on 20 July 2017

Please help about this mater I have more time tried to care but he is no response and my called discarded .I have see that your care is vary bad .he is not responsible his job .

Data 4g is not working only 2g working so please do the 4g data

Mn. Ravi Kumar on 20 July 2017

To day My network Showing 2g data so please do the 4g network today

I'm very disappointed in your airtel network so please do needfully sir.

I want very urgent 4g data other wise...[Read full complaint]

electricity problem

Jay Kumar on 20 July 2017

dear sir hamare area mei pichale kuch Dino se light Achi tarah se Nahi as rahi h jiske wajah se humei padhne mei bahut dikkat ho rahi h. isilye please ise Kisi tarah se theek kijiye. Thanks

Please check my pan card

Brid Rupesh Rajendra on 20 July 2017

I was fill all Pan card form ..Then debit Rs-113/- from my father's Axis bank account on dtd 16/7/2017:15:32:29 ..Info--PUR/NSDLPAN/MUMBAI/NSDPAN/Seq No- 719715135267..Pls check & confirm me..<...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Communications Balance Deduction!

Gurjot Singh on 20 July 2017

My mobile no 5390 dated 19 July 2017 Rs. 50 has been deducted given mobile number I contacted to customers care executors but he don't refund money... Also frequently acti...[Read full complaint]

3g internet slow

Jagdish Karki on 20 July 2017

I recharge with 399 in idea it gives me 1gb perday And it is 3g/4g pack

First day it give me 1mbps to mbps but second it gives me only 40 kbps to 150 kbps

porting request two time rejected

Magdum on 20 July 2017

We have corporate postpaid account in Airtel .Now we want to port in Idea. We have cleared airtel bill and also paid extra 7 days amount two times .

why is our porting request being cancelled...[Read full complaint]

Tata docomo sim got deactivated

Soundaria on 20 July 2017

I've not been using my tata docomo number 8707 for quite sometime. Recently they have deactivated my number. Urgently I need that number for some important work. Kindly re...[Read full complaint]

Paytm account is not Loged In

Sahil Dube on 20 July 2017

Hi my paytm account is not loged in i tierd set repassword pls help me my paytm no. is 8394

my tablet is not geting in range

Ghorpade Kiran Bhaskarrao on 20 July 2017

My tablet is not getting in range. My product id is CC4QL24P-1. I have got the product by curier. I will gove the full amount after delivery. When i purchase the tablet there is no head phone in th...[Read full complaint]

network pore villeje me ab nahi aa rahe h

Rajendra Prajapat on 20 July 2017

sirr mene kuch din pahle complen ki thi netawark ke bare me ki hamare vilege me pahle network aa rahe the jo ki ab nahi aa rahe to ham kya kare 9548 ye kamlen no h

s...[Read full complaint]

Housefull Furniture not delivering the Goods

Piyush Bansal on 20 July 2017

I have booked order for 2 cabinets worth of Rs 6380 on 05-July-2017 and they have given me 16-July-2017 as delivery date.

Delivery date was committed as 16-July-2017 and there is no up...[Read full complaint]

refund in my money

Mohan Chandrakar on 20 July 2017

Respected sir

sir my LIC poicy no is = 2771 5203

. Now my LIC policy is cancel and I am satisfied now. And my money is also refund.[Read full complaint]

SBI ATM MACHINE NOT WORKING FOR PAST 20 DAYS

Kumaresh on 20 July 2017

SBI ATM MACHINE NOT WORKING FOR PAST 20 DAYS at here K.L.N.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AT POTTAPALYAM - 0612 CAMPUS HERE AT SIVAGANGAI DISTRICT

misbehavior by vodafone store onwer

Chander Prakash on 20 July 2017

Sabse pahli bat sir bat paiso ki nhi h

Main aur mera dost aadhar card link karvane gye

Jo bilkul free h aadhar card link krne ke bad usne paise mange jab mene bola ki ye bilkul free h t...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Communications — DISCONNECTION OF PHONE

Asif Kazi on 20 July 2017

Dear Sir

I have a reliance wireless land line phone number 4111 which i am trying to disconnect there is no information regarding that on the website. we have been t...[Read full complaint]

Reliance intentionally not providing MNP code

Kashinath Mhaske on 20 July 2017

I am trying to port my number 8043 but Reliance is not releasing my number. Kindly sort it out ASAP. I made a complaint on their customer care number to sort this out. The...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in bill payment

Vishal Bhoi on 20 July 2017

I have submitted online bill in AVVNL by Paytm on 11/07/2017 and it's not paid to AVVNL .When I complaint to them they are asking to contact AVVNL if I have to contact AVVNL then why I submitted on...[Read full complaint]

Receiving calls from multiple numbers-

Dipankar Chakrabarty on 20 July 2017

I have been receiving calls from unknown numbers based in Tamilnadu for booking UBER Taxi services. Please note that Iam in no way connected to UBER. Iam a resident of Kolkata employed in a PSU ba<...[Read full complaint]

Previous6789101112131415Next