Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Please resume the channels ASAP

OTHERWISE GOING TO ...[Read full complaint]

Deducted rs 10 in the name of Grahak seva pack

Mohammed Usman Sacha on 14 November 2017

Without any request Vodafone deducting money in the name of rozgar seva pack.the company must return the amount as early as possible Thanks

Aadhar is not generated as per enrollment slip

Mitesh Jain on 14 November 2017

Aadhar for my daughter is not generated as per enrollment slip. When I chased with UIDAI with all details then they asked me to visit Aadhar center.

If you don't charge anything then p...[Read full complaint]

Channels discontinued

Vinod Kumar Singh on 14 November 2017

Many channels discontinued can't call customer care always busy

#9665370551

Please resume the channels ASAP

OTHERWISE GOING TO ...[Read full complaint]

wrong recharge

Harshdeep Sharma on 14 November 2017

Please be specific. Include dates of transaction description of items service or product you purchased. Mention any other pertinent information which explains how you suffered the loss of money or ...[Read full complaint]

Purchased Goods not delivered by Easy Day Ballabalgarh

Prashant Agarwal on 14 November 2017

Hi

Today I was purchased some daily needs goods from Easy Day store at Ballabgarh for Rs. 1.12 but same has not delivered at home as store manager committed f...[Read full complaint]

annual fees being charged for a non existing credit card

Sunilbhaskaran Menon on 14 November 2017

Dear sir/madam

I have recieved a credit card statement for payment of annual fees totalling Rs.588.47/- for a non existing card. I had applied for a replacement two years back through ...[Read full complaint]

network prob.

Durgesh Singh on 14 November 2017

sir mere area me very bad network hai 4g se net chalane per 2g ka speed nahi mil raha hai

transcation problem

Naushad Alam on 14 November 2017

I make a payment by UPI since 18 oct 579 ₹ and 23 oct 50 ₹ these two payment would be failed but money deducted from my accout .

deducted money is not refunded. so I wand to check my problem ...[Read full complaint]

My Relaince Smart GSM mob no is alloted to Other Person Voda Customer

Ashish Kumar Geete on 14 November 2017

Res SIr

I Am USING RELAINCE SMART GSM SIM MORE THAN 15 YEARS

NOW RELAINCE COMPANY CLOSING THEIR BUSINESS. NOW I APPLY PORT MY NO 8196 TO IDEA COMPANY FROM RELA...[Read full complaint]

MNP CODE IS NOT GETTING FROM RELIANCE

Shashi Kumar Choudhary on 14 November 2017

I WANT TO PORT MY MY RELIANCE PREPAID NUMBER 0377 FOR WHICH I HAVE TRIED A LOT FOR GETTING MNP CODE BY SENDING MESSAGE "PORT 9098160377" TO 90...[Read full complaint]

High Post Paid Mobile Bill for the moth of October 2017

A K Das on 14 November 2017

I was used a post paid mobile connection ~ 5 years and the average bill varies from Rs. 170 to Rs. 400. But while the number is ported to some other service provider the last bill amount is become ...[Read full complaint]

No service related problem after port the no.

Komal Malik on 14 November 2017

Sir/mam

I port my relience no. To idea Network

But now i am facing the problem of no service

(No range)in my idea sim

How to solved this problem

Thanks

After recharge channels stop without information

Richa Sharma on 14 November 2017

I had faced channels running issue from last many days When i had complied regarding the same your team said that i had paid then they will send executive and they will solve this issue Even i had ...[Read full complaint]

demo piece tv delivered

Sunil Baburao Mahato on 14 November 2017

Subject - demo piece tv supplied.

Dear sir

My name is sunil baburao mahato. 25-4-2017

I purchase Sony kdl-43W950D. Wh...[Read full complaint]

Cashback money

Shubham Tiwari on 14 November 2017

Maine 11 nov ko recharge kiya but abhi tak mera cashbACK nhi aaya.Kab tak aayega

mini bus ma passenger paas na chalava babat

Darshankumar Dholariya on 14 November 2017

Rajkot Bus driver Tatha conductor na kehva mujab Mini bus MA musafar paas nai chale

Aa only for viklango tatha ticket vala matej chhe

To aa kharekhar yogy chhe k nai janava vinanti

Manufacturer Defected Mobile Shiped

Bhagwan Das on 14 November 2017

Dear Sir

I Ordered a new mobile (iVooMi Me 1+) through Shopclues.com on dt:07/11/2017 in the name of GOLU RAM YADAW on COD basis and it is delivered to me on dt:13/11/2017. When i received op...[Read full complaint]

the game is full anf full fraud

N.a.krishnakumar on 14 November 2017

i thought the rummy circle is fully genuine.but it is fully fraud. i lost my time money and my health. i think the person who sit wth me to play game is arranged my the company and make us fool. i ...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC Osmanabad bus depo.

Patil Vijaysinh Shridhar on 14 November 2017

Sir my village chikharde is located on Barshi - Osmanabd road and is major stop. population of chikharde village is near abt 000. So From our village students employees fa...[Read full complaint]

Previous6789101112131415Next