Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

ICICI bank without home loan transferred rupies for chek issue

Sandip Vallabhbhai on 23 June 2017

Hello sir

My name is Vallabhbhai ramjibhai kansagra from junagadh.i Have required home loan for my new house.and way I am going to ICICI bank in Junagadh.than I say your documentation ...[Read full complaint]

Microtek inverter not functioning well

Sandeep Kumar on 23 June 2017

Microtek be 1100va which I purchased 10 months ago not functioning well.pls do needful as soon as possible.

PAN Card Not Delivered

Clyde Noronha Adam on 23 June 2017

Acknowledgment Number 5842

Status; Your PAN card has been delivered on 02-May-2017 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 38...[Read full complaint]

sarah aquasoft complain ro water purifier

Ajay Jadon on 23 June 2017

I purchased ro water purifier from sarah aquasoft ro water purifier with one year warrenty. After 4 month my ro water purifier didnt work i complain sarah aquasoft dealer but i get no responce from...[Read full complaint]

Faulty Meter with high bill

Pawan Sathe on 23 June 2017

Need someone to come and check as seems to be faulty meter getting very high bill every month have registered the written complaint however no action taken yet.

Very much tired now with follo...[Read full complaint]

Passport has asked me to pay 5000 rs

Sanjay Shinde on 23 June 2017

I m Sanjay Ramchandra shinde retired from Indian Army 31 Dec 2016 I had just written my present address as my home address in Navi Mumbai I'm working in Army so that I write both same address becau...[Read full complaint]

Country Compliant Harassment on On boarding

Deepnal Shah on 23 June 2017

Hello

I had subscribed for membership for country club in the month of May 2017 .The money was paid on the same day .

However till date i neither received the membership k...[Read full complaint]

network problem

Murali Ojha on 23 June 2017

no network sankhiripada odisha Mbj 7028 please slove problem

gas silyander ki home dilivery na karana

Surenderkumar Sharma on 23 June 2017

sir me jila sheopur m.p. se ho sheopur gas service new address apdate karane ke baad bhee home dilivery nahi kar rahi hai mera gas kaneksion no014016 hai kirpaya sheopur gas servic ajensi ko home s...[Read full complaint]

Ploice verification not yet done for pass port

Ulimiri Venkata Somayajulu on 23 June 2017

Applied for reissue of passport. File No DL1071141312617. It was sent for police verifcation to South Delhi SP office on 15th June. So far not recd any call. Tried calling EO 116...[Read full complaint]

issue money transfer

Shiv Karan Fayaram Prajapati on 23 June 2017

I am shivkaran fayaram prajapati dua having account no. 9715 of union bank of india branch kon.

on 10th jun 17 i did transaction of 6000 in the account no [Read full complaint]

Recharge complaint

Rajan Kumar Singh on 23 June 2017

Recharge faild but bank cut the money so plz return my money

Pashmina sual sale in by government names

Parmar Jignesh Pravinbhai on 23 June 2017

I have no membership card. I call vikas ( Kashmir Handloom Nagrota). Vikas is no more my call answer and he was reject my call.

not give information about cheque cancellation

Rahul Jangid on 23 June 2017

I am rahul jangid customer of sbbj bank bapu bazar sanganer gate jaipur.i deposited my cheque on 14 June 2017 my cheque was cancelled but after 15 days ..I checked my balance ..but worst..15 days a...[Read full complaint]

Loss of baggage

Madhubala Bhandari on 23 June 2017

AS TOUR GROUP MEMBERS OF THOMAS COOK (EXTRA VAGANAR EUROP TOUR) YOU ALL ARE WITNESS TO LOSS OF MY WIFES ( MADHUBLA BHANDARI ) SUITCASE FROM THE COACH OF THOMAS COOK WHICH WAS LOADED AT PARIS RAILWA...[Read full complaint]

Giving Wrong Information from customer care excutives

Rajashekhar Beesu on 23 June 2017

HI

I am writing this mail because i am tired emailing to vodafone custome care they are not responding i faced this problem for 3 rd time still they not giving me right information of ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of Employees at Union Bank Branch

Ashish Sharma on 23 June 2017

I am writing this mail after get a very bad experience at UNION BANK OF INDIA YUSUF SARAI - NEW DELHI Branch Code 064. (My home Branch)

When i went to the bra...[Read full complaint]

Nutrial not given in Agriculture connection

Bharatkamar Maganlal Shah on 23 June 2017

I have Agriculture connection in Jamnagar city before four months PGVCL fit timer then I don't get a single light bulb at night Pig cow dogs damages my crop I requested sub division to give me nutr...[Read full complaint]

Godrej Split Ac Complaint

Vinayak Srivastava on 23 June 2017

As I have bought the Split Ac of Godrej. On the very 2nd -3rd month of starting it start creating problem . Gas issue mainly . I always complain it but they are not giving the complete solution of ...[Read full complaint]

Bill comes late

Bharatkamar Maganlal Shah on 23 June 2017

I have three face connection every month bill comes on 19th from last two months bill comes late three or four days it increases my bill loss of RS.500 every month total one thousand.

My addr...[Read full complaint]