Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Overcharging at Kalka Railway Station by The Contractor

Fateh Singh on 15 August 2017

I parked my Car at Kalka Railway Station on dated 12th Aug 11:20 PM till 15th Aug 10:00 PM. As per Car parking tariff mentioned on the Parking payment slip For 24 hours duration customer has to pay...[Read full complaint]

aimst scholarship fraud

Dixit Jain on 15 August 2017

On 14th august 2017 I applied for an all India meritorious scholarship test (aimst) . First they told to write to name of candidate and submit an amount of 249 rupees.we did as was instructed. In p...[Read full complaint]

To get the shipping charges of the refunding product.

Ram Sen Kumar on 15 August 2017

The product which I got was defective and not satisfying. I even put refunding complaint. The Naaptol staff said me that I'll get back 1398 rupees back which I gave it to the delivery boy. But toda...[Read full complaint]

Porting block

Hanif Khokar on 15 August 2017

Vodafone block 1900 to port to other network. Tried everything but nothing happen. I can send any message except 900. Plz help. I want my number as it is registered in my ...[Read full complaint]

chirula rto check post khawasa check post and rto malthone check post

Rinkuusmani on 15 August 2017

Sir hamre truck rto check post chirula and malthone and khawasa rto check post se niklate hai truck underload hone ke baad mai bhi truck se 6000rs ki entry lete hai jab inse kahte hai truck underl<...[Read full complaint]

Sansui providing low quality LED with cheap quality spare parts

Gandlavijay Kumar on 15 August 2017

I have purchased Sansui Led kalyani electronics Secunderabad-bill no:5 -Model no: SJV42PH XSAP-under exchange for Rs.35000/- on 13/11/2013-also taken extended AMC for 2 years by paying Rs.570/-aft<...[Read full complaint]

Scrap your Book Post Service if not obeyed.

Banshidhar Choudhary on 15 August 2017

Dear Ma'am/Sir

Scrap your Book Post Service if it is your show service only. I have sent "Rakhi" about 15 days ahead of the Raksha Bandhan day. It never reached the destinati...[Read full complaint]

Net is working worse

Navjot Singh Arora on 15 August 2017

there is no proper working of interest

I called to costumer Care they said go to setting & select aircel 3g I do that also but then to Net is not working properly then they said recharge ...[Read full complaint]

Balance deduction

Sandeepkumar on 15 August 2017

Hi

Am using IDEA network tdy on 15-08-17 2.44 pm Balance deducted from my number and that was deducted because of using some ussd code but I've not entered any code and at that time am not ev...[Read full complaint]

Amul lassI smelling yuk

Afshan on 15 August 2017

I bought amul lassi 1 ltr pack 2 no's from dmart .cartoon said it's mfg in July but as soon as I open it smelling yuk I tested it n it's testing so bad .I checked n another pack to same issue

Recovery of a Loan

Prashant Todankar on 15 August 2017

My brother took a loan from padmabhushan vasantdada co-op patpedhi in the year 2001 where I was guarantor. Recently patpedhi send a notice to my place of work which was not shown to me but forced m...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Bike servicing

Chandra Shekar G on 15 August 2017

I am Chandra Shekar I purchased BAJAJ AVENGER 220 CRUISE in the month of December

last 2 week ago i gone for the 2nd free service at Malakpet Branch Hyderabad Andhrapradesh. But didn't get an...[Read full complaint]

Set up setup box not working last 1month

Sushant Sakharam Datkhile on 15 August 2017

No any Reply our customer service representative for last 2 month.

balance deduction without any reason

Sumit Singh on 15 August 2017

i recharged with rs. 70 and you give me the balance is 56rs then immediately my 30rs deduction for your vas service so please tell me how can i found my balance

price defrance

Vishwas A Karle on 15 August 2017

price change 13/7/2017 battery sale price june 2017delear chit custmor

dealy of plastic cghs card

Yogesh Kumar on 15 August 2017

cghs card no. 6707 is delay since 2015 for renue

cheating by vodafone retailer and companyl plan

Sunil Maurya on 15 August 2017

Dear sir

I am Sunil Maurya from Mangol puri Delhi. I have

purchases a new sim 450RS local retailer with

data pack 278) 07/08/2017

plan 1 GB /D for ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance GSM No Network

Debajit on 15 August 2017

hello i have no network on my reliance prepaid number 9864370448...i tried to contact reliance customer service but couldn't reach them...they disconnect the call everytime....please help

No internet since last 13 days

Mittal Patel on 15 August 2017

I've already complaint about my internet connection problem and spidigo operators are making excuses instead of solving those issues since last 13 days.

My complaint is still pending n...[Read full complaint]

cancel new connection order

Bhavesh Rathwa on 15 August 2017

cancel videocon d2h connection because I tried calling your customer services team multiple times but no response. They are hanging up the phone. We bought your connection after 28 hours ...Transac...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next