Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

no status clear faircash.in

Mohammad Sharif on 18 August 2018

dear sir/ madam

we are loan apply faircsh.in address-Dr. B.R Ambedkar Chowk R.D Lokhande Society no 15 Kurla West Mumbai 0070

8.30 AM to 6.30 PM according term...[Read full complaint]

electricity supply complaint

Toshif Waseem on 18 August 2018

electricity supply complaint for 1 month

sell electricity daily in the other side

Indu batra

Indu Batra on 18 August 2018

Tds deducted by bank on account of rent paid to me for the premises rented to sbbj now sbi the bank has not deposited the Tds in got account which is not being reflected in 26 AS the branch is

No humanity for a critically I'll person. Due to 10 min late where luggage checking delayed 15 min due to a power bank

Rajarshi Shaw on 18 August 2018

I entered at CCU at time 6:20 I.e. 30 min prior. I am critically due to step throat and had fracture in right hand. I ask for cooperation at lugauge scanner but just don't bother. I traveling with ...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic service of toll free kick number

Ganesh Solanki on 17 August 2018

Dear Team

This complaint is about amount deducted from my account

I have personal login in Irctc hence I tried to booked from irctc App.

Yesterday date 2018[Read full complaint]

MVN GAMES service unauthorised deduction of Rs 35. Per week

Amarjit Kaur on 17 August 2018

MVN GAMES Service was provided on my mobile No 2992 on 2018 without my authorisation and a sum of Rs 245. 00 has been deducted from my pre_paid a...[Read full complaint]

Complained against electricity

Nawneet Pandey on 17 August 2018

Sir

In my locality there is very big problem of electricity.

After 10 o'clock in night there is no electric supply in

my village. No one can take a sleep in night.

If you so...[Read full complaint]

My bond maturity value is not provided by the company

Bipin Kumar Singh on 17 August 2018

I had purchased bond by the company on 31st January 2015 for 3 years. Annually I had paid 5000 RS to the company. My maturity value was RS 35/. My bond was matured on 30th...[Read full complaint]

Repeated calls from policy Bazaar agent ID: PW08605

Arup Mondal on 17 August 2018

The agent named VIVEK having employee ID:PW08605 calling me repeated times day by day.though I asked him repeateds time not to call me.Please take any legal action against this person.

Misbehaviour

Riyaz Shaikh on 17 August 2018

Hi

To whomsoever it concern.

Worst worst customer service.. They don't have sense how to talk with ladies my family visit today ie 14 Aug 2018 around 9.30 to Dmart for sho...[Read full complaint]

VIP luggage service

Anindita Gupta on 17 August 2018

Worse service. Worse dishonest lier and uneducated salesmen. He doesn't know how to behave with the customer. Very disappointed and huge loss.

Amul pizza cheese mozzarella defective

Chierag Jain on 17 August 2018

Sir I have been buying your products for a long time now. Recently I have purchased your product i.e Amul pizza cheese mozzarella. I bought the product on 15/8/2018 and opened it on [Read full complaint]

UNAUTHORISED DEBIT FROM MY ICICI DEBIT CARD

Subir Ranjan Banerjee on 17 August 2018

i dont how vin*google*sup debit my money from my debit card on 13/08/2018 rs 0.00 + 0.00 + on 16/08/2018 rs 0.00 withdr...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not delivered after repeated calls and complaints

Ross Vaze on 16 August 2018

Talkar gas agency is an agency doing deliveries of cylinder in the black market for an extra fee. We don't get our refills on time.

Frauding in finance company

Ritesh Gautam on 16 August 2018

This finance company collected every day 500 700 rupees from me since last 3 month and now I needed money for my father use and now I am not getting money back whenever I am asking for money he is ...[Read full complaint]

nuisance of stray dogs

Dr.saurabhshahare Shahare on 16 August 2018

1. Stray dog run after small children to bite them.

2. They chase elders also

3. They fight among themselves thus frightening all passer bys in front of my clinic.

4 My patients a...[Read full complaint]

CraftsVilla.com

Rohit Agarwal on 16 August 2018

CraftsVilla.com customer care mobile number9933630406 CraftsVilla.comCraftsVilla.com customer care mobile number9933630406 CraftsVilla.comCraftsVilla.com customer care mobile number9933630406 Craft...[Read full complaint]

Insurance amt not dection march 216

Narender Kumar on 16 August 2018

Sir im deposit insurance march 2016 hand hour copy mr pravesh.& mr yogesh but shree ram transport not dec the amt 6000 in my loan no grgano603220001 your customer serv...[Read full complaint]

Defective replacemt of Part in IFB washing machine by spurious service agent

Dasharathi Kadambi on 16 August 2018

My IFB washing machine 5.5Kg Dlx went out of order on 11 July 018. I called the local authorised service agent in Bangalore found on the web Ph no 0009<...[Read full complaint]

EMI KE SANDAVE ME

Susheel Kumar on 16 August 2018

Dear Sir

Mera loan application no.01830533 EMI Amount 1431 Rupes hai .meri 9/08/2018 ko EMI jani thi lekin abhi tak Meri EMI nhi kati h. Custmare care no. P bat ki t...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next