Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Mujhe apna number dobara chalu karana hai

Arman Saifi on 18 February 2017

Sir ek sim reliance gsm ka sim hai band ho gaya hai use chalu karna hai number hai 6625 main reliance store bhi gaya tha par unhone mana kar diya kaha ke ye sim chalu nah...[Read full complaint]

Unfair trade Practice of Thomas Cook India Ltd

Amarnath Prasad on 18 February 2017

Booked tour for all Europe for 3-Members in the month of Oct-16 vide on line booking and net banking payments,the tour was to begin since .16. Completed all the formaliti...[Read full complaint]

Mera sim band ho gaya hai use chalu karna hai

Arman Saifi on 18 February 2017

Mera sim band ho gaya hai use chalu karne ke liye kya karna hoga number hai 6625 Reliance gsm Please help me. Mera number dobara chalu kar do

Non availability of Kannada telecallers at Samsung Service Centre

Vijaysimha Nagabhushana on 18 February 2017

This is Vijay from Bengaluru Karnataka. Today - 18th Feb 2017 we tried calling Samsung Service center and we requested to opt for Kannada. When dialed the tele caller insisted to speak only on Engl...[Read full complaint]

Data slow speed & balance auto cut

Manoj Kumar on 18 February 2017

Sir namste Mera mobile no 3771 h isme data fast nahi chal raha h fir maine 198 pe bat kiya o bole pahle 10 se jyada balance hona chahiye fir maine 20 ka recharge karya fi...[Read full complaint]

SIM card registration faled

Mohammad Moltar Alam on 18 February 2017

Ariel SIM card registration failed I 4months no recharge so I working from Dubai how to activate this SIM card please help me

payment not recive

Harshit Sharma on 18 February 2017

my payment not paytem wellt my no not ragisterd paytem but payment sand a costomar my no 19 january paymet not recive costomer or not recive me panding paymentlong time not solve my comlent costome...[Read full complaint]

Transaction Failed Payement Deducted from Account

Drravikumar J on 18 February 2017

Sir

Yesterday night due to my urgency in journey I booked IRCTC ticket from Srikakulam Road to Vijayawada for journey on 2017 for train no 7479[Read full complaint]

not provide ATM

Pawan Kumar on 18 February 2017

Sir I am fill ATM form 4 time & submit in branch but it not provide ATM me

Help me sir immediately

my airtel payment bank account is blocked

Krishna Maurya on 18 February 2017

My airtel payment bank account is blocked please tell me process for unblock it .

Transferred 3900 from freecharge to bank account but it did not reflect

Himanshu Agrawal on 18 February 2017

Hi, I have requested to transfer a sum of rs 3900 from my freecharge account to my bank account linked on 11feb 2017 at 11:55PM, but the same has not been credited till date to my bank account lin...[Read full complaint]

Wrong amount in my electricity bill

Rooplal Teli on 18 February 2017

Dear Sir, Would like to urge you that pls intervene as I have received wrong amount in my electricity bill I have called to Ajmer Vidhut nigam lmt. Customer care number, executive also refused t <...[Read full complaint]

Twice recharge by mistek

Rajiv on 17 February 2017

My airtel recharge done twice of data but got benifit only one recharge how can i take refund my money of one time of recharge

First rechage

Recharge done on 09-Feb-17 09:...[Read full complaint]

purana no. very impotant

Shaukat Husain on 17 February 2017

sir/ madam

mene 2012 main GSM ka ye 1188 no. ka sim liya tha jo 5ya 6 mahine pehle ghar me hi kho gya tha.

uske bad maine kai bar reliance care pe jake apni id...[Read full complaint]

not granting loan against for one year

Mohd Naeem on 17 February 2017

Delaying the loan against property for one year but not refusing.

Plz look into the matter and direct the concerned manager to do the needful

Branch pub Railway road najibabad district ...[Read full complaint]

Not granting loan against for one year

Mohd Naeem on 17 February 2017

Delaying the loan against property for one year but not refusing. Plz look into the matter and direct the concerned manager to do the needful Branch pub Railway road najibabad district Bignor up M...[Read full complaint]

ignorance of electricity bill by electricity department

Pratap Chand on 17 February 2017

Dear concern

I pratap Chand s/o late sh.Jonda Ram v.p.o.Ghanetta ward no.04.tehsil palampur distt.kangra h.p(176060) wants to draw your kind attention that I have not received my electricity ...[Read full complaint]

deduct money of my a/c but not submitted mobile bill

Anil Kumar on 17 February 2017

I deposited my mobile bill through paytm. my mobile no. is 444. Mobile bill I deposited some rs of 320 through paytm via internet banking. But 320 has been deducted of my ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Sim not working

Sahaj Singh Sachdeva on 17 February 2017

Dear Airtel

My airtel sim with number 5450 is not showing signal. Maybe it's not active. I haven't used that sim for a couple of months. Can you help me out h...[Read full complaint]

unnecessaryly money deducted from main balance

Nilay Sarkar on 17 February 2017

I have 9 mb internet balance...so I connected my internet...after that also..tatadocomo has deducted rs 13...from my main balance...when I was talaking with "grahak seva"...his behaviour ...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next