Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Delay in refill

Pinky on 05 December 2017

Our surya gas agency lathikata always makes dealy for the refill of the cylinder.

Consumer number 306

KCC PENDING

Tejveer Singh on 05 December 2017

sir

Mein Pichle six mahine se State Bank of India abdullapur Kila Road Meerut main Kisan credit card banwane ke liye Chakkar laga raha hoon lekin Meri SBI Bank mein koi sunwai nahi ho rahi ha...[Read full complaint]

Ignoring home delivery taking too much time for nearest location.v

Mukesh Bhusnar on 05 December 2017

The gas agency not proper mention conection charges. Gives 3 to 4 conection bill recipets 1 only printed all manual. I am calling from two days there employee not behave good. Not fullfill our need...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC did not allow to cancel ticket before 12 hours.

Ekta Bipinbhai Tank on 05 December 2017

I have booked ticket from AMRELI(GUJARAT) to VADODARA(GUJARAT) on GSRTC online

passenger Name: Abhishek Tank

Email ID: @gmail.com

journey Date and...[Read full complaint]

ORDER NOT DELIVERED

Yogesh Baikunthi on 05 December 2017

RESPECTED SIR

I AM YOGESH S BAIKUNTHI FROM GONDIA DIST.MAHARASHTRA I PLACED ORDER (ELEMENT MULTI-ACTION FAIRNESS CREEM) FROM [Read full complaint]

Sub: Reactivation of Frees Savings Bank Account.

Santosh Kumar Yadav on 05 December 2017

Dear Sir

I am a client in your esteemed bank holding Savings Account number:…304902010036537……………….. Due to inactive status. Therefore I would request you to reactivate my account to e...[Read full complaint]

Regarding the delivery of product

Deepali Parashar on 05 December 2017

I booked a mobile cover on bigroots.in on 28 November worth rs149 and make the payment by card of rs 199 ( including shipping charges) as there was no option of COD then I got the mail from Bigroot...[Read full complaint]

Gokul Milk Polythene tempered

Dilip Kadakia on 05 December 2017

Since past 3 to 4 months that the taste of Gokul milk supplied to my place is completely different and taste is very bad.

Secondly it has been observed regularly that the plastic bags ...[Read full complaint]

Poor quality of bathroom fitments

Karan Philip on 05 December 2017

Koehler bathroom fitments were installed in all three bathrooms bathrooms of our flat two years ago. Two items have broken despite normal use - one toilet jet and one wash basin tap

Failure of transiction on on line booking of MSRTC Bus ticket.

Sachin Rede on 05 December 2017

My self Dr.Sachin H Rede.I had booked an ticket for my parents on 4/12/2017 from Nashik to Tuljapur on 6/12/2017 of 8.30 Pm semiluxary bus.

But the traniction was failed and a amount of [Read full complaint]

Not change my hotel

Love Malhotra on 05 December 2017

I am booked my trip jaipur to amritsar to jaipur 3 march 2018 to 5 march 018.

I am booking it's mention that I am free to change my hotel till 28 feb [Read full complaint]

Lok Nyayalay Intimation by Idea Cellular for no reason

Gauri Bhave on 05 December 2017

Today I received a mail from asking me to pay my outstanding bill as soon as possible. Furthermore the mail says that

Notice.No.:- 51423/LOK/Dec-17

Dear Customer

Activate my number

Rajesh Kumar Pandey on 04 December 2017

Dear sir

Kindly activate my number 6898 outgoing and incoming calls is blocked please tell me how can activate this number

Rajesh Kumar Pandey

Money not Deposited

Akshay Bisht on 04 December 2017

Added Rs 2016 yesterday and received a mail from razor pay for successful payment for DISCIDIUM INTERNET LABS PVT LTD. and the Payment Id is pay_98xw5FYcT2burG.

Still the balance is not refle...[Read full complaint]

Network Complaint

Asimbhai A Malek on 04 December 2017

At: Buchawada mere gav me 4G network abhi start hua he par problem aa rahe he thodi thodi der me 2G ho jata he or 2G hone ke bad net bandh ho jata he to kuch karo or calling me bhi problem aati he ...[Read full complaint]

Not delivering my parcel

Swati Udani on 04 December 2017

I have placed order with wholesale dock company on 27 th November 017. THEY HAVE DISpatched the coutier with Shree Anjani courier services and docket no is [Read full complaint]

Charges of cheque bounce

Ashwin Chowfin on 04 December 2017

I had purchased LED TV and additional warranty for two years and have cleared all my EMI though net banking but still their website is showing EMI overdue of Rs 695 for one month warranty but it is...[Read full complaint]

Block my dabit card or saving account

Bhupendra Yogi on 04 December 2017

Please block my saving account canara bank imidetly 0545 AC number Bhupendra yogi branch KESHAVPURA Kota Rajasthan

Idea company not providing facility as per commitment and changed for this

Nilesh Kamble on 04 December 2017

I am not to paid idea bill for no 0924 because they are not given all facilities to me as per his commitment while taking sim card. we have not getting 1 GB data daily whi...[Read full complaint]

Refund or next day booking

Pankaj Nabariya on 04 December 2017

My familiar book tkts from there phone and paid by online tkt no TKCX 1882 PNR:KAVERI4365739 at approximate time 11 am on today from hydrabad to ahmednagar 2tkts for today...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next