Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Citrus check-inns cheated

Kshitija Lambat on 20 March 2017

Dear Team

i request you to please help me out from this situation I had purchased insurance policy from Citrus Check-Inns Ltd. from Agent BusI. Ass. Id. 212.<...[Read full complaint]

Atm ka aavedan 3 manth pahale kiya tha abhi tak nahi aaya

Hakmaram on 20 March 2017

Maine atm replecmant ka avedan kiya tha 3mahine ho gaye abhi tak atm nahi aaya

IRRESPONSIBLE EMPLOYEE

Krupalsinh R. Thakor on 20 March 2017

I am coming at vanj village post office surat here from last four days to collect my checkbook which is very important bt they are jst giving excuses everyday that the persion is not available and ...[Read full complaint]

withdrawal of LPG cylinder subsidy without our wish

Stuti Parekh on 20 March 2017

I have observed on 22/10/2016 that while booking the gas cylinder online the status shows that subsidy withdrawn.

I have never applied for surrendering of subsidy. I have applied for PNG as a...[Read full complaint]

Refund my check bounce charge

Hardik Patel on 20 March 2017

10 Jan ko mene bank change ka request diya tha to 15 Jan ko wo ho bank me kata after 15 Feb ko tata capital wale ne bank change nai kiya mera aur vapass purna bank hi se eca kata but wo time Pe mer...[Read full complaint]

data service

Goutam Mandal on 20 March 2017

I am customer of vodafone. my mobile no. is 7630 (4G). I have recharge my mobile with your STV Rs 44/- i.e. everyday 1 GB data as well as unlimit...[Read full complaint]

KARMACHARYA KADE ADHIKARI ANI SAGHATNA CHE DURLAKSHA

Ganesh on 20 March 2017

CIDCI BUS STAND AURANGABAD MADIL SARVE EMPLOYEE CHI HURSMENT CHALU AHE KONTANI ADHIKARYACHE Ani KONTANI SAGHATANACHE YA KADE LAKSH NAHI HI SARVAT DUKGHAT BAB KONTIHI NAHI

EK EMPLOYEE R...[Read full complaint]

Paytm transaction issue from wallet to bank

Dinesh Negi on 20 March 2017

Iam transation from my paytm wallet to my bank account in many time but some my money is not received by bank .but paytm show transaction successfully

Paytm ticket Order no is [Read full complaint]

Regarding bill

Rahul Gupta on 20 March 2017

Dear sir mere num 9855 reliance postpaid hai jiska plan 299 hai is paln ke according jitna bhi benift mujhe diya jaa raha hai utna may use nh kar pata us plan ke mutaabik ...[Read full complaint]

TRANSFER OF ACCOUNT AND REFUND OF AMC FOR DEBIT CARD

Kumaravel Kumaravel on 20 March 2017

Sir/Madam

Complaint No 1 : Am the customer of IOB since 994. Now Am having my Defence Pension Account at Karumandapam Branch 521) Trichy be...[Read full complaint]

CREDIT CARD

Hiren Dhamecha on 20 March 2017

hii

Sir i will ask last 6 months to settlement but thay say u pay minimum and i will update but no response.

last 10 months i paid minimum amount approx [Read full complaint]

Stolen money

Pramodkumar Mandal on 20 March 2017

My pnr is Sc9k43 . Flight was G8 585 Mumbai to patna on 19 march 17/due to a power bank in my bag my bag not sender to patna / today I had received my bag but my 0000 Rs s...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving the News Paper

Rita Vohra on 20 March 2017

Sir

I had taken a scheme with Times of India in whcih they will provide me two News paper i.e. Times of India and Economic Times for 14 months. They had provided me the coupons for the...[Read full complaint]

not provide original bill

Chandan Kamble on 20 March 2017

Order no. 5360 orignal mobile bill & warranty paper not provide

RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION PROBLEM

Kenan Sat on 20 March 2017

I am a relaince Broadband user . Since Last 20 days our broadband connection is not working already called many a times to customercare for the same they only reply that the issue is under process<...[Read full complaint]

speed post not recived till date

Bharat on 20 March 2017

speed post delivered not recived till date speed post nu EI943755312IN my mobile 7166 my name bharat bhushan parashar c/o chouksay calony chhindwara mp ...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of money

Prankit Saxena on 20 March 2017

I got the massage that I asked for activation the glam shot service which even I don't know the meaning and for this service 35 rs will be add to my bill so plz check and help me to come out with t...[Read full complaint]

money diduct

Raj Kumar on 20 March 2017

my account in SBI branch in mughalsarai no one tell me what is the resion of deduct money in account only tell me diduct reason is sbipg what is the meaning of sbipg everyone no tell plz help me[Read full complaint]

no outgoing sms send

Julfikar Ali on 20 March 2017

My no.is 922. I am unable to send SMS from my sim . please check it correct it.

money diduct