Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

wrong information

Sudhir Merulingkar on 16 January 2017

1. i have handed over cheque book demand sleep to bank of maharashtra goregaon west branch on 22/12/2016

2. SMS received on 23/12/2016 stating that your request has been processed

<...

Delayed service in Port Out process

Dhanashri Dhokte on 16 January 2017

Dear sir

We are porting out our number from reliance to some other service. We are getting very delayed response from the reliance in our last due verification process. We have only 4 ...[Read full complaint]

money eaters

Babita on 16 January 2017

The management of krishi Telecom center Is totally fake.

Baar baar ap money submit krvare ho yea bol k b Ki aage aapka koi paisa ni Dena padega. Phle 5300 rs jama kr...[Read full complaint]

Discount shown not given

Manish Gupta on 16 January 2017

Uber is running an offer with MasterCard for every 4th ride free. However the free ride is not given to me by uber. When I raised the issue to uber they repeatedly said that I am not eligible for a...[Read full complaint]

MONEY eaters

Maddy Mad on 16 January 2017

The management of krishi Telecom center Is totally fake.

Cancellation of Hotel reservation

Vikram Shah on 16 January 2017

I had booked Two Rooms at Hotel Comfirt World Nadiad Gujrat State on 20th Dec 2016 for stay on 28th Jan 2017 and 29th Jan 017. I hade made payment of Rs.6 [Read full complaint]

MNP ISSUE.. PORT out issue from Vodafone

Manish Khuha on 16 January 2017

What a shameful service from Vodafone. I have done advance payment of my number 3162 postpaid. But Port out not done yet . please look into this matter and I hope you reso...[Read full complaint]

Earlier balance is ot appearing in wallet after reinstallation off app at same mob.no.

Gulshan Gandhi on 16 January 2017

I had reinstalled paytm app at the same mob. no. 2348 after uninstalling the app and message on screen was appeared that my earlier balance will reflect after 30 minutes b...[Read full complaint]

Recharge not done even money deducted from SBI BUDDY

Vijay Panchal on 16 January 2017

Respected Sir

On 14th Jan i have apply for data Recharge from my android phone through the SBI BUDDY (WALLET). my transaction meassage AS Below:

Transaction Succesful! Rs. 249 ha...[Read full complaint]

Debit Amount without movie tickets

Ashish Berde on 16 January 2017

BOOKMYSHOW I booked movie tickets but transcation get failed but from my account amount get debited Rs. 414 please help us to recover my fund

about my money refund

Narendra Dhirajlal Jobanputra on 16 January 2017

SIR MENE 2016 KO SNAPDEAL ME LENOVO KA EK ALL IN ONE ORDER KIYA THA OUR FIR LET ANE KE KARAN MUJE JALDI JARURI THA TO MENE USKO CANCEL KAR DIYA THA TO WAHA SE MUJE MSG AYA...[Read full complaint]

Counter rly ticket not credited in my saving account

Buddhi Prakash on 16 January 2017

I have cancelled my ticket on 29/12/2016 my ticket no is 5488 & PNR no 6903 GKP -NDLS Train No 2565 Refund amount w...[Read full complaint]

Closing of passport file

Ekta Singh on 16 January 2017

I have applied for passport but due to some reason I have to close my file. I had an appointment on Dec 27 016. But still my file is not close. I have mailed on their Id <...[Read full complaint]

Not refund my money

Suraj Kumar on 16 January 2017

sir mera naam SURAJ KUMAR hai mai janjgir champa cg ka rahne wala hu.ek mere padosh ka dost h usko fone aaya uske dost ka jo glaze india maihar me kaam karta h.muje bola tha chal KJS CEMENT factory...[Read full complaint]

High Docomo Bill Crossing Credit Limit

Lomesh Contractor on 16 January 2017

I got my bill generated on 11-Jan with whooping Rs. 00/- from Tata Docomo. My bill credit limit is Rs. 00/- against which my bill is almost doubl...[Read full complaint]

Many complaints

Nishant Lakhotiya on 16 January 2017

Dear sir

We have a lot of problems with ur banking system

I have to employ one person for banking

Ur bank don't have cash

Ur bank levies unnecessary charges

Ur bank is...[Read full complaint]

Unsettled Health Claim Past 2 Months

Zubin Savla on 16 January 2017

After a long waiting period and unprofessional behavior i am forced to write this email and Expecting a result now!!

This is Regarding Reimbursement of the Health Care Claim which is P...[Read full complaint]

Outgoing barred

Ruban on 16 January 2017

Hi myself Ruban from bangalore my mobile number reliance network 896) recharged for Rs.152 on 14-01-2017 All the outgoing (local & STD)to any network was free it was w...[Read full complaint]

Transcent microSD card not refunded

Shrikant Thorat on 16 January 2017

Model number TS16GUSDC10

Product Serial Number: C815723200

I have purchased sd card from amazon on 13 May 016.

This product stop working after 15 ...[Read full complaint]

Stop Portal Payment

Dal Bahadur Singh Bhandari on 16 January 2017

My landline no. is 499. You charge unwanted & unwilling amount Rs.401.20 for HDOD CHARGES HMVOD CHARGES and HGOD CHARGES for DEC.2016 . It is unjustice. Stop it imidia...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next