Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

low net speed

Umangi Goswami on 26 April 2017

Net speed is too slow

Plz solve problem as per as far

Not accepted 10rs coin

Mitesh Patel on 26 April 2017

I regularly travel in bus from vapi -Daman .today on 26/4/17 conductor refuse to accept 10rs coin and said that it's not valid give me 10rs note. If they give us coin then we have to accept & f...[Read full complaint]

False offer from TATA SKY

Naren Bhattarai on 26 April 2017

Dear sir/madam

5429 is my customer ID.............as i got a call from 4047 saying i have

got an offer for one year with recharging w...[Read full complaint]

my recharge done on wrong no

Vikram Pandey on 26 April 2017

i have done 33 rupees recharge in 9376 this wrong no my no is 9373 please refund me money

my debit card is Bank of Maharashtra

vikram...[Read full complaint]

DEBIT 100 RS MY ACCOUNT

Praveen Kumar Payasi on 26 April 2017

Dear sir

I have transferred 100 Rs through IMPS on 22-4-2017 but show error & 100 rs debit my account.My account details mention below-

Name-Praveen Kumar Payasi

A/C-07...[Read full complaint]

About non acceptance debit card payment

Abhishek Sachin Kapadnis on 26 April 2017

The petrol pump owner donot accept debit card payment less than Rs.200

When we ask reason about that he donot give any reason abut that.

my payment is deduct but merchant is not received

Bhupendra on 26 April 2017

Dear sir

Already. 5 days my payment block by PAY TM

i have paid a electricity bill mppkvvcl but till date is note done by PAY TM but my payment is deducted my cedit card s...[Read full complaint]

Manager behaviour is very roud no manner to talk with senior citizen

Bhawar Manwar on 26 April 2017

Manger behaviour is very roud with senior citizen we just go in his office to transfer my pension and he started to talk in entry mood and bad words this is not acéptale by any senior citize...[Read full complaint]

EMO not paid to the Addressee

Bikash Dowari on 26 April 2017

On11/04/2017 I was posted an EMO by post office Chitrasenpur-711412 of Rs 000. but till 26/04/2017 that was not reached to the addressee. EMO No- 0324[Read full complaint]

LeECo LE2 Mobile purchased from FlipKart

Jithesh Sreedharan on 26 April 2017

I have ordered a LeEco LE 2 Mobile from Flipkart on Mar 19 and was delivered on Mar 22nd.

The mobile got dead in 2 weeks. The mobile was not getting charged and I was unable to use it.

...[Read full complaint]

Without any person public came in reservation line

Vishal Lal on 26 April 2017

Mulund east express railway ticket counter grp police doing rudly behaiviour bcoz they are just suppoting who is not available in the whole night in the reservation line for the tatkall ticket, mr...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm

Sahu on 25 April 2017

Sir My no. Is 5654 esh no. Par mai port ka process kia tha to mera all call 15 paise kar diye gye the par mera call rate change karke locle no. K liye jo call teriff dia g...[Read full complaint]

money debited from account

Mahesh Kumar on 25 April 2017

Today I book three tickets of train for 26 April from Jaipur to alwar

My money 0.12 debited from my mobikwik account but tickets not booked. I email on mobikwik but ...[Read full complaint]

overcutting of electricity

Dharmendra on 25 April 2017

महोदय

मैं खोड़ा कॉलोनी ग़ाज़ियाबाद का निवासी हूँ . यहाँ पर मुख्यमंत्री जी के आदेश के बाद भी बिजली की सेवाओ मे कोई सुधार नही हुआ ह तथा बिजली की कटौती बिना किसी नियंत्रण के मनमाने तरीके से जारी...[Read full complaint]

Twice and thrice cuts of electricity in a day

Rishabh Rana on 25 April 2017

I am the resident of new Palam vihar. The schedule of electricity cuts are like

(Morning) 1. 6-7:30 or 8:00

2. 10:00-4:00

(Evening)3. 7:00-8:00

I don't know why the electric...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money

Pankaj Rathod on 25 April 2017

Maine paytm se ek Bendly Purple Foldable Outdoor Backpack / Rucksack- 30 Ltr bag cancel kiya hai ye mera Paytm order #3115773071 number hai aur mujhe mere pese vapis nhi mile hai please refund my[Read full complaint]

power diconnection

Dr Tika Nath Sharma on 25 April 2017

My consumer id is 0792 meter no T173560.

I have paid my bill for three month ie april may june on 5th march 017.

To day when i come h...[Read full complaint]

Poor service

Mahender on 25 April 2017

Hello idea cc executive..my idea no is 9489 and i am recently porting my number from vodafone to idea. But i found some issue with idea network i.e only unlimited calling ...[Read full complaint]

Idea cellular is a cheat

Shishir Dutt on 25 April 2017

Never use Idea it is a network of cheats and fraudsters port out of this network immediately.What reliance used to do earlier idea is doing now. Cheats!!!! Everytime their billing is fraudulently w...[Read full complaint]

Ebay fraud on Laptop sell

Ashwin Jangam on 25 April 2017

Dear Sir

I had ordered online to purchase a Lenovo ThinkPad W510 15.6"# Core i7-Q820 Quad Core# 500 GB HDD# 8 GB Ram# 8MB L2 on 19 April 2017 and I have got it on 22 April to my address ...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next