Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Idea recharge Benefits not received

Nikhil Singh on 21 April 2017

Sir mere no. Me offer tha ki 348 ka recharg karane par unlimted voice calling aur 1 gb deta pr de milega bt muje onely unlimted calling hi mil rhi h sir data nii mil. Paa rha plzzz sir ya to aap m...[Read full complaint]

Reliance VAS USSD deactivation

Ayubkhan Biradar on 21 April 2017

Sir I my Reliance no. is 2149 three times my balance deducted for VAS USSD charged while no VAS activated. Customer care take no responsibility for these deduction Please ...[Read full complaint]

Unable to book appointment at 5 pm since last one month for renewal of passport

Vandana Goeldewan on 21 April 2017

I have applied for passport renewal of my son under tatkal however I am unable to book an appointment under tatkal . No matter of trials done for many days and it's been one month since not gettin...[Read full complaint]

I don't get my money back

Ranjeet Verma on 21 April 2017

Hello sir/madam I just cancelled my order that was Adreno navy sports shoes and I don't get my money refunded back. Order no.- 4865 Paytm cash transaction no.- [Read full complaint]

False advertising

Neil Dsouza on 21 April 2017

I tried to book 3 return tickets to Goa from Mumbai with the discount advertised by cleartrip. NEWFLY NOWFLY CTWOW.Unfortunately none of these codes worked. I then tried to book a combo of flight a...[Read full complaint]

Credit money my account

Mohd Asif Hanif Bhai Visalpur Wala on 21 April 2017

I pay to Quikr instead​ my account Quikr not add my account money plz add my account 8694 amount(1) amount 4089 transection I'd 5401 reference no.707915911713 (2) amount 2...[Read full complaint]

Damage TV received from PayTm.

Ashish Chowksey on 20 April 2017

~~~Stay away from PayTm~~~

Regretting my decision of shopping at PayTm!

I have received damage TV from PayTm against my order # 427. I have done ...[Read full complaint]

airtel 348 recharge is a blunder

Rituraj Singh Deora on 20 April 2017

I have recharged my 4g phone with a 348 recharge in my airtel number 12 days ago.. currently I m in a region catching only 3g and 2g...No issues with that cuz everyone has this clear that airtel gi...[Read full complaint]

UNNECESSARY BALANCE DEDUCTION IN AIRCEL

Sonali Acharya on 20 April 2017

SIR/MADAM

This is to bring it to your kind notice that a balance of Rs 16 has been deducted from my AIRCEL number 8564 unnecessarily. I got a message saying '...[Read full complaint]

Claim of job loss insurance

Rajesh Kumar on 20 April 2017

Sir I have an insurance policy on my homeloan by Hdfcergo. According to it one part of policy includes that Hdfcergo will pay maximum of three emi in case of my job loss.

My company removed m...[Read full complaint]

I still not receive my pan card

Ayushi Rameshkumar Chaudhari on 20 April 2017

hello sir, i was apply for my pan card on 017, but still i didn't receive it or its not showing me my pan card number online. when i check online status, its showing me u...[Read full complaint]

Hp gas service

Mohan Vishwakarma on 20 April 2017

Dear sir/madam

Lalji gas agencies

Ye agency Kandivali East me hai yaha par

Ye log gas deliver Karte hai to cash memo

Bhi Nahi dete hai aur gas ka price hit a hai

Usse ...[Read full complaint]

BSNL DEPOSIT REFUND

Damodara Menon on 20 April 2017

Sir My telephone no. 0570 got disconnected and a deposit amount of Rs.2935 is due for past 3 months. My A/C no. is9032342648.

Kindly arrange get it refunded by wire ...[Read full complaint]

balance deduction

Vivek Shrotriya on 20 April 2017

Mere dwara koi service activate nahi ki gayi. Mere mobile ka 55 rupay balance kaat liya gya hai. Mujhe balance return chahiye or apke employ galat jankari dete hai nd unka vyavhar customer ke prati...[Read full complaint]

Airtel SIM Port

Javed Khan on 20 April 2017

Hi

I am writing on behalf of my driver Mr. Linga Raju who was aan old and proud member of !dea Cellular Services on Number 4123

He got Allured by Airtel offers...[Read full complaint]

sim gum ho jane k liye

Rahul Jadon on 20 April 2017

this Num..7859976995 room clean so this Num .... sim is gum ho gyi h so plz this Num 6995 closed ker dijiye so thanks for u...

Fraud online payment to Airtel payment

Niraj Kumar on 20 April 2017

20- April around 2:55 pm man called from 8766 no to say that he is from ICICI bank Customer care and said My old card will be blocked and a new card will be issued to me w...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm wrong offer provide

Rajkumar Sahu on 20 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 esh no. Par *129# me offer check krne par esme wrong offer provde kia jata hai esme aj maine *129# me check kia tha to usme 5 ke plan me 7 days k liye r...[Read full complaint]

water meter running fast

Vishal Mohan on 20 April 2017

Sir my kno is 000. My complaint is that the water meter is running with air even when thecwater supply has not started therefore i have got excessive water bill fir this m...[Read full complaint]

Mere saath fraud kiya hai

Chandramani on 20 April 2017

Mera naam Chandra Mani dimri hai or main u.k.ka rehne wala hun mujhe v mere friend jhoot bol ke bulaya Tha k tujhe 5000 salary milegi or Maine kaam karna suru kiya dost n...[Read full complaint]

Previous45678910111213Next