Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Twice and thrice cuts of electricity in a day

Rishabh Rana on 25 April 2017

I am the resident of new Palam vihar. The schedule of electricity cuts are like

(Morning) 1. 6-7:30 or 8:00

2. 10:00-4:00

(Evening)3. 7:00-8:00

I don't know why the electric...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money

Pankaj Rathod on 25 April 2017

Maine paytm se ek Bendly Purple Foldable Outdoor Backpack / Rucksack- 30 Ltr bag cancel kiya hai ye mera Paytm order #3115773071 number hai aur mujhe mere pese vapis nhi mile hai please refund my[Read full complaint]

power diconnection

Dr Tika Nath Sharma on 25 April 2017

My consumer id is 0792 meter no T173560.

I have paid my bill for three month ie april may june on 5th march 017.

To day when i come h...[Read full complaint]

Poor service

Mahender on 25 April 2017

Hello idea cc executive..my idea no is 9489 and i am recently porting my number from vodafone to idea. But i found some issue with idea network i.e only unlimited calling ...[Read full complaint]

Idea cellular is a cheat

Shishir Dutt on 25 April 2017

Never use Idea it is a network of cheats and fraudsters port out of this network immediately.What reliance used to do earlier idea is doing now. Cheats!!!! Everytime their billing is fraudulently w...[Read full complaint]

Ebay fraud on Laptop sell

Ashwin Jangam on 25 April 2017

Dear Sir

I had ordered online to purchase a Lenovo ThinkPad W510 15.6"# Core i7-Q820 Quad Core# 500 GB HDD# 8 GB Ram# 8MB L2 on 19 April 2017 and I have got it on 22 April to my address ...[Read full complaint]

Harrasment by Mr Satish of Satish cool care services

Sophiya on 25 April 2017

That I have made a complaint of my A.C to Satish Cool Care Services in which nobody will bother as the AC is under warranty . That I have words with Mr Satish and he suggested his staff to stop rec...[Read full complaint]

Not Satisfied to Bill amount and Close our current Tata Docomo Postpaid connection

Ankit Jaiswal on 25 April 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

I am very sad with the services of Tata Docomo

1. Company retail outlet executive misguided to me for change ID & Address proof for my existing Tata Doc...[Read full complaint]

fee submit but job latter is not recive

Pankaj Aswal on 25 April 2017

dear

Sir I submit fee by Paytm in Kishan call center but she didn't get me job but I say refund my balance and she can't

his contact Nbr 0823

or jis numb...[Read full complaint]

paytm not refund pending amount order no.

Laxminarayan Meghwal on 25 April 2017

RECHARGE DTH Rs. 250 two time but not recharge my Wallet credit 500

Network issue

Ritesh Nag on 25 April 2017

There is no network in my area and airtel claim 4g network in every area but here in my surrounding no netwrk.

Electricity

Saumydeep Singh on 25 April 2017

Here in gangadharpur village post - uska bazar siddharthnagar; there is no electricity from 3 days and we are suffering due to lack of water. So I request you to solve this issue. I hope there will...[Read full complaint]

Cheating for change of cloth

Hiral Panchal on 25 April 2017

I bought 3 dupatta on 20/04/2017 from saikrupa matching centre located in Gurukul area Ahmedabad. I asked for gray coloured matching legging. They shown legging from comfort brand which was differe...[Read full complaint]

defected peace of puma shoes

Nagender Singh Rathi on 25 April 2017

sir

i want to say that my shoes has been defected in under 4 months and its gaurantie of 3 months and i dont have time to replace it so pleace sir help me to change or replace my puma shoes[Read full complaint]

govt.black spot

Syed Rizwan Ali Ahmad on 25 April 2017

Bhaiyo aur Behno Mujhe Kisan Seva Kendra (KCC) KISAN BHAWAN SECTOR-41 CHANDIGARH-160036 ne bahot bada choona lagaya.

Mujhe indeed job alert par kisan seva kendra vaccancy nazar ayi jiska no.8...[Read full complaint]

credit card is not recived

Vipin Kumar on 25 April 2017

my application no 742. this application applying is 08 april'2017. credit card is not received

No service given by last five days

Jayanta Dey on 25 April 2017

8 days back my Tata sky was giving some problems I called Tata sky badlapur guys they told next day there technician will come but he didn't showed up next day after calling several times there tec...[Read full complaint]

pay my rupess

Sarswati Devi on 25 April 2017

Mera paisa mujhe aapas kr do main bahut presan hu

2012 or 2011 me do policy calu kiya pura hone ka time 2016 or 2017 tha Jo ki pur hocuka hai

airtel network

Jugal on 25 April 2017

नमस्‍कार सर मेरा नि‍वेदन है कि‍ में ग्राम पारसोला तहसील धरीयावद जि‍ला प्रतापगढ राज. का नि‍वासी हु यहा पर एयरटेल का 3जी नेटवर्क 4 साल से लगा है और कभी कोई शि‍कायत नही आई पि‍छले 5 महि‍ने से नेट

Amount deducted from my bank account without any reasons

Nilotpal Roy Majumder on 25 April 2017

Sir

I tried to book a ticket through IRCTC but due to non-availability of choice berth the transaction failed and surprisingly total amount has been deducted from my bank account as be...[Read full complaint]

Previous3456789101112Next