Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Animation from nazara

Sanjay Tekchandani on 11 December 2017

My name is Sanjay Kumar Tekchandani.I live in Kharghar Navi Mumbai.I got a message from IZ-ideaCMS and number is 2267 that Thank you downloading animation from nazara.You ...[Read full complaint]

faulty safari strome vericor 400

Omkar Siddharth on 11 December 2017

Dear sir

this is regarding my vehicle safari strome vericor 400 i really dont know weather this is the right platfrom to complain.but i have purhased this vehicle from concorde motors on feb ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile data with very slow speed from BSNL

Praveen on 11 December 2017

I have recharged stv429 one week ago unlimited calls and data (1gb/daily) but the speed of the internet is very slow ....I don't have able to open the browser. kindly fix this problem ....My number...[Read full complaint]

Diffrence in market rate and your online rates

S K Bhardwaj on 11 December 2017

Recently I purchased 2 tins of Gulabjamun and chamchum of 1 kg. each @ Rs.210/ per tin + Cartage + GST total costing about Rs. 23/- on each occasion.

I made O...[Read full complaint]

Damage product

Shymal Banerjee on 11 December 2017

Aap lok damage product diya phir replacement order cancel kar diya mujhe refund chahiye

Pancard Clubs Limited not paying interest since last year

Ashok Malwe on 11 December 2017

I have invested ₹102000 in Pancard Clubs Limited on 010.

Folio No.: REG/A-436. Since last year company is not paying interest.The amount will be around ₹12000/-Matur...[Read full complaint]

Behaviour Of SBI Kellys Branch Staff

Venkattaraman Arthanari on 11 December 2017

Sir/Madam

I am a senior citizen today i went to SBI Muniyapparoad Kellys Branch Chennai10 I am having sb account at Thanikachalam road and want to remit Rs20000at kelly branch. The staff is v...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy is not received to my self bank account

Deepak Laxman Kendre on 11 December 2017

I have no received my gas subsidy. My consumer no. 3349

Samarth gas agency Akkalkot Di Solapur.

Product not received

Pappu Mishra on 11 December 2017

I not received below product from Oct. And they are updated delivered.

Still not good response please help

Order id- od11 000.

Home town Pacific e...[Read full complaint]

Bill Reading not perfect

Bharti Sawant on 11 December 2017

My home's electricity meter reading is 2089 & bill reading show 2099 from last months. I have already given the complaint but bill amt. Rs1260 (oct-11) about this but next month same issue bil<...[Read full complaint]

FRAUD BY CLUB MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS AND RESORTS

Avinash S Poojary on 11 December 2017

Hi i am avinash from manipal karnataka. Since i am a frequent traveller i thought of taking some holiday membership.

First thing which came to my mind is club mahindra. Called up the s...[Read full complaint]

Not able to call from my vodafone no even after recharge

Nisha Khanna on 11 December 2017

I recharge my mobile on 6/11/17 with 9/-. In this service I got unlimited free calling for 28 days. But after 2-3 days it is showing me balance 0 rs and is not allowing me...[Read full complaint]

very bad product

Aman Gupta on 11 December 2017

I have recieved a product (unique black pu wallet for men (BW-001) by Xpreesbees courier)on shopcluse .

Order no.134630635

Very very bad product. I don't like this product. Plz return i...[Read full complaint]

Harassment from Tata Photon services

Anupam Wadekar on 11 December 2017

I had stopped using my Tata Photon for few months having no. 09223619541and

Account no.980256693.

When I visited their gallery in Dadar-W on 26-9-2017 for cancellation of my Tata Photon...[Read full complaint]

fraud job case

Shivangi Kataria on 11 December 2017

I got a registered post asking me to pay rs.510.. written as "engineering job"... and a paper sticker is been sicked to envelop with bank name and logo i. e. name of bandhan bank then the...[Read full complaint]

Motor claim

Shekhparvez Shekhparvez on 11 December 2017

I am shekh Parvez i am highly disappointed with iffco Tokio company. Beacause of i register a claim on 27/07/2017 but still under process. Bike no. UP 14DD 991. Being a po...[Read full complaint]

Segmeted offer benefit not receive from idea telecom mp

Manoj Jatav on 11 December 2017

Hello Sir

Mera name MANOJ JATAV hai. And mera mob no 1073 hai.

Jis pr Muhje idea ki tarf se 03-12-2017 12:07 pr bc 398 me unlimited 70days ke liye offer aya th...[Read full complaint]

Please Help for my transection no 586491 electrical bill

Suraj Sen on 11 December 2017

Dear sir My Complete is online side is paytm.com Electricity Bill pay is 772 this not pay and cut my amount Please Help for my transection no 6491

Money is not refunded after 2 months

Preeti Gangwar on 11 December 2017

Dear sir/ madam

I was booking two tickets on 12 October 2017 from kaushambhi to bareilly satellite in AC shatabdi for 16 October 2017 6.30 pm bus. Paid via ICICI ACCOUNT ( transaction Id: BIL...[Read full complaint]

Giving me damaged product.

Deepak Jangid on 11 December 2017

I purchased online mobile phone but they are giving me damaged piece and cheap condition.and now they are not receiving call and no reply so im very helpless so can you please help me.

Previous3456789101112Next