Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

idea cellular is HARASSING me

Vivek Sharma on 22 February 2017

i am Dr Vivek Sharma a Proud Tax Paying citizen of India.

i have been using idea since last many years but now i have requested to port my number to Airtel due to my personal reason. m...[Read full complaint]

Airtel money account blocked

Kajal Kumari on 22 February 2017

My airtel money account no.9163485233 and reg email id is @gmail.com

My account blocked for few days i want to unblock my account so please help me to unblock accoun...[Read full complaint]

Venkatadri pothini

Venkatadri Pothini on 22 February 2017

My sim with mobile no.8096459490 is misplaced .pl deactivate for the present

Best service provider for electricity and water .

Babul Kumar on 22 February 2017

In my old home there were constant issues with water and electricity. But here I have no problem at all. 24 hours there is electricity and drinking water. Also I came to know that there is a propos...[Read full complaint]

Airtel money account had blocked

Kajal Kumari on 22 February 2017

M apna airtel money account ka mpin bhul gyi hu or jis wjah se mera account blocked kr diya gya h or wo kaam nhi kr pa rha h. 17/02/16 se mera account blocked h.customer care wale ko call v nhi lag...[Read full complaint]

shifting from postpaid to prepaid

Khyati Shah on 22 February 2017

bill is coming higher and higher every month.... so i want to shift from postpaid to prepaid

ONE YEAR WARRANTY OF MOBILE BUT BATTERY REPLAEMENT NOT GIVEN

Vijaya Dattatray Kasar on 22 February 2017

I HAVE PURCHASED CARBON COMPNAY ON 20-06-2016 AND SHOP OWNER GIVE ONE YEAR WARRANTY BUT THERE IS ISSUE OF HEATING AND GETTING DISCHARGE AND HANG OF MOBILE

I HAVE CONTACT WITH SHOP OWNE...[Read full complaint]

Arun Dev Builders Fraud

Parikshit Dhingra on 22 February 2017

I have also been cheated by Arun Dev Builders for 1 lakh and saw the recent Supreme Court order that National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission can take on complaints under an RWA. We should fo...[Read full complaint]

suman kumar

Suman Kumar on 22 February 2017

Sir

Irctc se Mene ticket booking kiya lekin hua nahi or balance kat Gaya TR id hai 6421 hai

Mobile number hai 5460

Last month bill amount added in the current month bill.

Mrs. Maya Sharma on 22 February 2017

Last month I made payment of bill for Jan 2017 on 2017 vide Receipt No. 4161 for Rs.2298/-. This time on 2017 I got the...[Read full complaint]

Last month bill amount added in the current month bill.

Mrs. Maya Sharma on 22 February 2017

corning body is broken

Bilal Saeed on 22 February 2017

meri corning body tut gyi warranty kha tam me 2 mahine bache hai

Branch doesn't help me for Nov.and DEC.2016 statment.

Ajay Jain on 22 February 2017

Dear sir

My name ajay jain and I have a saving a/c at ur branch in pmjdy a/c I have deposit a amount in the month of no and dec2016 month branch does not provide me pass book and he doesn't g...[Read full complaint]

fake, duplicate and not working smart phone

Khushi Chaudhary on 22 February 2017

Sir I have order a Branded - Touch Smart Mobile with Facebook and Whats App mobile from whaaky.com. and i receave but the mobile is not working and charger of the phone is also not working bettry[Read full complaint]

Dgvcl Transfarmer opposite my factory gate

Naresh Moda on 22 February 2017

Dgvcl transfarmer opposite my factory gate! I can't do any work in my factory bcs transfarmer opposite my factory gate how I enter in my factory .I give complaint to dgvcl office but no replay no a...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Electricity bill

Manoranjan Jaiwal on 22 February 2017

My electricity bill is Rs. in 1.00 in jan-17 but appear rc amt-1287 last month transaction date is .17.

बैंक से पैसे कट गया

Ajay Thakur on 22 February 2017

सर में 13 february को अपने बैंक खाते में से pay U money wallet me पैसे transfer कर रहा था तो pay u money मे पैसे आये नहीं और न ही 14 february ko भी ऐसा ही हुआ टोटल 4900 कट गया है 10 दिन हो गया है औ...[Read full complaint]

બસ સેવા ફરીથી શરુ કરી આપવા બાબત.

Nileshkumar J. Shah on 22 February 2017

નમસ્કાર સાહેબ શ્રી

હું નિલેશ શાહ

સરખેજ થી .

સાહેબ હું દરરોજ સવારે ગાંધીનગરથી સરખેજ અપ-ડાઉન કરું છું. સાંજે ૬ .૦૦ વાગે સરખેજથી ગાંધીનગર જવા માટે નીકળું છું. આ અપ- ડાઉન હું છેલ્લ[Read full complaint]

help me to refund my money

Ajay Thakur on 22 February 2017

Sir 13feb ko mere account se 2400 aur 14feb ko 2500 mere account se kat gya aur aaj 10din ho gya hai abhi tak wapas nhi kiya gya hai plzzz help me

TDR not refund by IRCTC.

Sanjay Patel on 22 February 2017

File TDR on 27 Oct-16 for train running 11 hours late with in time. did not get any refund amount.showing CR Registered from 3 months. TDR Transactions SNo 2408 Cancellati...[Read full complaint]

Previous3456789101112Next