Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Vodafone network

Raviraj Khopade on 22 March 2017

No network coverage call drop and internet connection lost i will book 100 more complete but not resolve my problem

deactivate give up subsidy

Debosree Ghosh on 22 March 2017

I am Debosree Ghosh a consumer of Indane Gas. By mistake I am wrongly clicked opt out of subsidy .I am not getting any subsidy then. I kindly request you to deactivate opt out of subsidy. I want to...[Read full complaint]

apply fo new conection

Afroj Saifi on 22 March 2017

Sir/maidam.

I buy new connection but I receive gas cylender regulator and gas pipe ....The shopkeeper taken my tottle documents and said give to book manage some time ...So I full wait...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill not pay for mobikiwe

Ramprasad Marwal on 22 March 2017

Dear sir

Electricity bill pay for mobikiwe se 11-3-2017 transection I'd MP307639301 h but bill not pay amount as1351

My mo no. 841. Pz resolution

NOT CREDIT PAYMENT MY ACCOUNT

Manish Kumar on 22 March 2017

payment not credit my account please help me many visit your branch in BAWANA but bank manager not solve my problem my name is pooja wife of Manish kumar a/c 7017 bawana b...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Commitment

Milan Panchal on 22 March 2017

I Purchased My Suzuki Access from Crown Suzuki Akshar Chawk Sun Pharma Road Vadodara

Date 13-1-2017 till they not giving my Selected Registraion Number

When i Buy Vehicle ...[Read full complaint]

Forcefully selling AC stand

Arun Kumar on 22 March 2017

I purchased a Samsung AC from Laxmi Nagar Delhi installation of which was supposed to be done by the Samsung agent. While purchasing the product I was only not told about any of the accessory to be...[Read full complaint]

Atmnot working

Priyanka Gupta on 22 March 2017

I HAVE A JOINT ACCOUNTIN YOUR BANK BUT MY ATM CARD ISNOT WORKING WHEN I INSERT CARD AND PUT PIN NUMBER THEN THE DISPLAY IS ATM CARDINVALID I AM SO HARRASED PLS HELPME.Name Priyanka Gupta [Read full complaint]

तत्काल की टिकट प्रतीक्षा में पैसा रिफंड नहीं

Shishmoond on 22 March 2017

सर

मैंने दिनांक 8 मार्च 2017 को ट्रेन नम्बर 5632 को तत्काल की टिकट बुक किया उसमे मेरा 25 प्रतीक्षा सूची में आया था और दूसरे दिन दिनाँक 9 मार्च 2107 चार्ट तैयार होने ...[Read full complaint]

screen Lock

Durgesh Yadav on 22 March 2017

Dear sir

Mera mobile intex aqua pawer HD mobile hai

One months pahle maine apna mobile factory farmat kiya

Usake bad se mera mobile ka kuch time ke liye screen lock

Ho jata ...[Read full complaint]

Garbage van not coming

Archana Khatri on 22 March 2017

I'm residing in Mahavir Enclave garbage van is not coming to my lane. Private garbage collector is demanding more n more money day by day.

Atm card complaint

Shantosh Kumar on 22 March 2017

Sir mai kaimganj ka hu kaimganj branch bank of India me meta account hai

Jisse. Mujh ko abhi take atm card nahi Mila hai

Account no. 0390

Power bank problem

Velumani on 22 March 2017

Dear Sir

My order Id:OID347259

POD No:1320516019992

with ref the above Power Bank recd 2017 but its not worked

material recd c...[Read full complaint]

Reliance wrong deduction

Ritik Chopra on 22 March 2017

dear sir from my mo number 4624 every time balance was deducted in the name of vas services i lost my 110 rs in last two days plzzz help me by deduction of this charges i ...[Read full complaint]

Illegally taken parking charges

Bhavik on 22 March 2017

Today I went to pick up my mom at Begampet Railway Station who was coming by Hyderabad express.

When I reached the Railway Station the train was already arrived and my mom was waiting at the ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone VAS pack complaint

Sharmila Gupta on 22 March 2017

Sir

My no.is 711. I want to complain about your services.

On 14th March 2017 Gaana Khazana pack got activated and deducted Rs.10. I deactivated it on 15...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money,Deducted money without GSRTC e-ticket booking

Priyank Patel on 22 March 2017

I have booked ticket dated on 25th march 2017 for 6 passengers. Payment already has been deducted from my account of NET TXN: BILLDESK IYBK5210137590 GSRTC. Payment Amount : 888 INR

On...[Read full complaint]

VODAFONE INDIA

Deepesh Rathod on 22 March 2017

I recieved a sms from vodafone saying that i activated follo pack with 35 rupees deduction. When i called customer care they say i activated thru some link from vodafone ad. I am very sure that i n...[Read full complaint]

NSDL pan application status harassment

Rushilkumar Patel on 21 March 2017

Just read my status why i'm so irritated towards nsdl its harassment.

Acknowledgement no. 330.

nearly two months time it takes to reach pan card. but i didn't ...[Read full complaint]

deduction of money but not received

Nand Lal Yodha on 21 March 2017

On 08/03/2017 Time about 3.53 I operated ATM to withdraw the amount 00/- and 000/ two times at tis hazari courts ATM no.4 but I could not receive...[Read full complaint]

Previous3456789101112Next