Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Not gettimg proper channels

Ganpath Raj Bagrecha on 17 August 2017

Hello sir here it is ganpath raj bagrecha my d2h customer id is 18317219..i have an issue with customer services here...i had an channel problems as soon i complained for the issues they came and t...[Read full complaint]

Automatic balance deduction on my phone number

Ajay Kumar on 17 August 2017

They had automatically deducted my balance and i had got the sms on 15/08/17 from reliance that 7rs has been deducted from your account due to some VALUE ADDED SERVICES and on the next i had got th...[Read full complaint]

Balance deducted

Manish Pandey on 17 August 2017

Sir

My self manish pandey my ac.no.223310100001787.

I added my Paytm wallet 2017 6:49 pm) Through my account but my Paytm wallet balance was not updated becaus...[Read full complaint]

balance deduction relative

Kratipal Parmar on 17 August 2017

My balance deduct 6:rupess m call to your customer care so your employ is wrong information and your supervisor lucky my call disconnect.. Directly..

BSNL PHONE NOT WORKING

Chaitanya D Kandoi on 17 August 2017

Dear Sir

This is inform you that We are to much suffered from our landline connection 31). Last 10 days my phone is not working. I have many complaint to BSNL...[Read full complaint]

Mobile is under warranty but not resolving issue - Lenovo Mobile - Display of Color

Pramod Kumar Yadav on 17 August 2017

Dear Sir

I bought a mobile of Lenovo K6 Power on 2017 and phone warranty is 1 for year. After using 7 month on mobile screen / display coming black patches an...[Read full complaint]

Samsung E5 display fraud

Shreenivas Sambhaji Ghule on 17 August 2017

Incident happened on 4 August 017. The employee lied to me. I approached him for my Samsung E5 display issue. He told me that original display price is ...[Read full complaint]

STB Complain and adepter complain

Mahendra Kumar on 17 August 2017

dear sir my smart card no.200693702734 my name mahendra kumar add.shiv colony sheoganj dist.sirohi pin code 7027 dear sir my service Request no.257768842 on date 18-7-2017...[Read full complaint]

fraudusters crooking people

Sonika Maurya on 17 August 2017

This ass**les are looting innocent people who is trying new in stock market i was looking for some good tips provider and fall and became the victim of this crook recently i visited on their web pa...[Read full complaint]

start my sim

Status: Unresolved

From the month of June i have ...[Read full complaint]

BIKE NOT REACHED

Moses Tuscano on 17 August 2017

I have send my bike (Bullet 350 CC) by Train No. 9332 Indore Kochi express through Parcel Service of Indian Railways on 017. The motorcycle was t...[Read full complaint]

Sulekha is doing fraud and unprofessional behaviour

Kumar Somendra on 17 August 2017

I had paid to sulekha 5 040 INR 26th june 2017 their sales executive told us please take our service we are very good into this field we will provide leads to you If you will not satisfy from ou[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by Aradhya enterprise Barara

Gourav Kumar on 17 August 2017

A fraud done be Mr. Gourav Malik (owner of Aradhya enterprise) Barara to me (Guru Kirpa Telecom). For giving the agency of Amul parlour he asked me to give bribe or open a LIC policy through him. I...[Read full complaint]

belance dedection

Ravi Meghwal on 17 August 2017

Mera name ravi meghwal h jodhpur rajasthan se belong krta hu mere 45 rp cut ho gaye h relance me cal hi ni lgti h 15. Aug. 2017 ko 70 rp la recharge krwaya tha 56 ₹ belance mila usne se 6 rp mere l...[Read full complaint]

bina paise koi kam nahi

Rahul Jaiswal on 17 August 2017

Daer sir

Lucknow up ki capital jaha bina paise diye parsal load nahi hota markar man matka nahi lagata babu wait karne wala kabi milta nahi paise dijiye kam ho jayega aur na dijiye to wahi ka...[Read full complaint]

Fleecing by Tata Docomo post paid for unsolicited Voice Portal service

Anand Mahajan on 17 August 2017

I was shocked to see my Tata Docomo post paid bill (Account No. 7620 and bill from 09/07/2017 to 08/08/2017 ) received through email and SMS on/around 10th August. It was ...[Read full complaint]

Policy cancel

Sandeep Raj on 17 August 2017

What type of people You have hired in your company dear totally disappointed no one care about his Customers they just shows that they don't have any regret for any inconvenience just there is one ...[Read full complaint]

3g plan but speed 2g

Sumit on 17 August 2017

I have buy an 3g data plan for 1 month 1 gb daily basis. After 5 days later I buy another 2g data plan daily basis on next day my 3g data speed convert in 2g data speed and also rs150 also dedi

Replace follty mobile phone