Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Sim replacements charges

Koushik Chakraborty on 10 April 2018

My phone lost so today I have replace my idea sim no-9091097548 then I have paid 120 rs but other company can't charged.

SURNAME ADD IN MY NAME IN ICICI BANK

Gaurav Nangia on 10 April 2018

Respected Sir/Madam in i have opened a salary account in icici bank and attached my aadhar card as address/id proof after several months i recognized that my surname not mentioned on aadhar card it...[Read full complaint]

Ctet fab 2016 marksheet roll no 08233086 nahi mili.

Kavita Yadava on 10 April 2018

My ctet fab.2016 marksheet roll no 3086 ab tak nahi mili. My add.Kavita yadava w/o vijay kumar yadav vill & post jamalpur distt.Azamgarh. u.p. pin.276001 mb.945

Refund money

Goverdhan on 10 April 2018

Sir on 21/04/18 Mr. Dalla Ram Dogiwal (GLAZE ID-UDZ438AX) took Rs 1500 from me and give me Rs11642 combo pack only said that the remaining amount goes to company managemen...[Read full complaint]

new connection regarding

Sanghdeep Rodge on 10 April 2018

I have just purchased a new flat to Bhavsingpura and new connection of electricity is required. but nobody is availabe in the office to take my complint in the office.

Activating Bogus services named LIFESTYLE and reducing mobile balance

Kedar Pathak on 10 April 2018

Hello

I am very old customer of Airtel and my mobile number is 5414

I received an SMS on Tuesday i.e. 10/04/2018 from airtel (AT-AIRINF): "Thanks f...[Read full complaint]

SPEED POST NOT REACHED TO ME

Jagdishprasad Sharma on 10 April 2018

Redumtion of my L&t bonds

I deposited my bonds in KARVYSTOCK in my demat account but not redeemed in my demat account because signature mismatche

L&t sand bonds by speed post to...[Read full complaint]

I am lost my payment sleep and my identity card

Kishor Gangurde on 09 April 2018

dear sir I am employer of sodaxo 2010 to 2012 I lost my payment sleep and my identity card so please get my pravidant fund number thanks

Donot return of my money

Patel Avadh V on 09 April 2018

My money is easyly add of in airtelpayment bank but do not return of my money of my account...Please give me my money

Cheated by country club vacations pune

Anil Thakur on 09 April 2018

i had paid 3000 in country club vacation pune

in east court viman nagar they having there office

7866 my mobile number pls hel...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart.com

Brijesh Kumar on 09 April 2018

Dear Concern

I have purchased Redmi 5A mobile on 2018 from filipkart.com but during the testing i have got some issues with mobile phone i.e 1. full battery drain wi...[Read full complaint]

Airtel cheats on its customers

Hari Krishna Mohan on 09 April 2018

Airtel for the month of February charged me additional Rs149 for International roaming. On my Airtel no such booster shows to be active. I have not travelled abroad in the last 5 years. Even my air...[Read full complaint]

Faulty AC by CROMA

Deepak Sharma on 09 April 2018

I bought a one ton inverter Croma AC in May 015. I also bought the extended warranty. I am very disappointed with the purchase I made.

This AC is in my parent's room...[Read full complaint]

Nadini milk getting spoiled in spite of using within expiry date

Somanna on 09 April 2018

Hi

I have been buying milk at a near by Nadini outlet for few years now and had no complaints until the start of the summer this year. I found in many occasions that the milk bought form the ...[Read full complaint]

Money not Refund

Jyoti Kumari on 09 April 2018

Dear Sir

My Order No- 1951 dt. /17.

Till date we have not receive the material or Money so please look in to the matter on urg...[Read full complaint]

No delivery till date

Kaustubh Khandre on 09 April 2018

I have booked an Important and Urgent courier to my old father from jaipur to chandrapur on 03.04.2018.The track on agency owner assured me to Deliver courier with in two or three days. But till Da...[Read full complaint]

non obliging to get in bus and rashness

Nanjundeswara Kn on 09 April 2018

Sir

I wanted reachNagamangala . The Mysore -Tumkur KSRTC bus was standing in the Srirangapattana bus stand . I was ready to get in the bus The driver drove the bus rashly . There was no rush ...[Read full complaint]

Eazy pay icici not refund my faild transaction amount

Arvind Kumar on 09 April 2018

update details- App Name :- paytm payment bank through debit card Sender account no. :-919939909799 Sender bank Name :-- paytm payment bank Register mobile No. :-9939909799 Payment Transition ID:- ...[Read full complaint]

KISHAN CREDIT CARD LOAN MAFF NAHI KAR

Om Prakash Pal on 09 April 2018

MY CREDIT CAR A/C NO 2073 AGAINST THIS LOAN REBATE FOR LOAN AMOUNT MY MOBILE NO 9088 AND MY ADHAR CARD IS 4202

account hold

Golu Prasad on 09 April 2018

Main hold clear karane jata hun toh bolte hai ki yaha jao vaha jao .

Main pareshan hun .