Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Kisi ki bhi call nhlahi aa rahi

Ankit Kumar on 14 July 2018

Mobile no.7464831433par kisi ki bhi call nahin aa rahi hai aur mobile main isi sim par u turn type ka nissan aa raha hai

Very poor and pathetic service provided by videocon d2h

Nitin Mahajan on 14 July 2018

This is Nitin Mahajan from madgao­n goa. Due to some technical issue my d2h was working so i was complent at d3h customers care serv­ice desk on 2rd jul...[Read full complaint]

Submission of grievance report for samiliar bill amount and units since a long time

Amar Singh Harikishan Meena on 14 July 2018

I hereby give my grievance that the bills of Electricity are being sent by the GEB Vapi @ samilaiar units and amount for a long time whereas I was out of station about 15 days however the reading o...[Read full complaint]

Network issue Calling service is also disclosed in our area

Ashish Baghla on 14 July 2018

Dear Sir

M live in Anupgarh Town District (SRIGANGANAGAR) State (Rajasthan).Sir my issue is regarding Bed airtel network. Last 10 Days M facing bad internet speed issues even 3g networ...[Read full complaint]

missing pin number

Amit Dilipbhai Gandhi on 14 July 2018

first pin number not use because my mobile lose your message

Dull sim network

Trilok Singh Mehra on 14 July 2018

I use the network of idea & I have a monthly pack of idea of 149 but that I use the data pack is so dull & prethetic network is idea I not see the online videos u tubs video etc. So please ...[Read full complaint]

Service Center asking money ahen it is under warrenty

Neha Agrawal on 14 July 2018

This is Neha Agrawal. I have bought Nokia6 on September 017. On june 4 suddenly it stopped charging. That time I was in native Jabalpur MP. So I took it there in service c...[Read full complaint]

Online recharge not recevid

Gajanan Johare on 14 July 2018

My mob number 8859246646.online payment successful.but not receved recharge

Not yet got the product even after paying

Chirag Gulyani on 14 July 2018

Reliance started pre-booking of set up box in March promising the delivery within 0-45 days of payment. I paid on 1st March but not yet got yhe product. Not just me there ...[Read full complaint]

INSTALLATION

Venkatesh on 14 July 2018

GREETINGS TEAM I BOOKED RELIANCE BIG TV ON 1 MARCH 2018 BUT STILL DATE INSTALLATION NOT COMPLETE? SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Cheated By Dealer of Amazon

Amit Dave on 13 July 2018

Hi Team

Ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 5A from India's #ApniDukan #amazonindia and they couriered a box filled with Stone instead of Mobile.

Also when I checked Invoice there is n...[Read full complaint]

Jhoot Bolke Dhoka Diya

Biswajit Sarkar on 13 July 2018

Mujhe kaha gaya tha office ka job hai marketing ka koi kam nehi ..aur toh aur job maine pucha tha chain system kaam toh nehi ..? Woh bhi directly bola nehi chain system kaam nehi ...aur jo mujhe le...[Read full complaint]

For Repairing MOTO C PLUS mobile

Kundan Singh on 13 July 2018

I have given my Cell phone for repairing which is MOTO C Plus. i given phone to service center which name is SSR service center and located at 1st Floor Sami Complex Jawahar Lal Road Muzaffarpur[Read full complaint]

Gram me shadak banbane hetu

Ajay Kushwah on 13 July 2018

Hii

Pradhan mantri

India

Aub-gram shadak banbane hetu

Sir

Mera name ajay kushwah by s/o dillep Singh kushwah

Mera state mp or district morena gao r...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill payment not refunded

Naresh Kumar Sahota on 13 July 2018

I tried to pay Electricity Bill for Himachal State Electricity Board on 10-07-2018

through ICICI Bank. Rs. 774 was deducted from my Uco Bank Account but the bill was not deposited. Kindly ref...[Read full complaint]

Refusal For Supply Of Newspaper

Jugesh Sachdeva on 13 July 2018

The Distributor Of Your Newspaper Named Sohan Lal News Agency Sangrur (Shanky) in Sangrur Punjab-148001refused to provide Amar Ujala Newspapers to my news agency From Last 12 days due to Personal d...[Read full complaint]

Fake job consultancy

Sumit Kumar on 13 July 2018

Dear Sir

I want to log complaint against impact solution Pvt Ltd add 20/1 tilak nagar metro station gate no. 4 jail road opp wah ji wah restaurant under fake ...[Read full complaint]

Refusal For Supply Of Newspaper

Jugesh Sachdeva on 13 July 2018

Un-ethical practices of Arihant Telecom Kharadi BSNL Franchise

Sidharth Sidharth on 13 July 2018

I was a BSNL broadband user given by BSNL franchise Arihant Telecom.

I had given Rs. 5000 as security deposit to this rogue BSNL franchise.

The owner of Arihant Telecom BS...[Read full complaint]

Paisa vapas nahi mila

Sajir Kadir Abdul on 13 July 2018

Company bohat achhi h bissness bohat zabardast h lekin meri downline ka paisa vapas nahi aya

Previous234567891011Next