Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Unhappy regard result

Priyanka Gupta on 12 October 2017

Today I got m.com IBO1 result but I m not satisfied this result because I am cleared all subjects good score. and I IBO 1 are shown 0 marks.so how can it possible. So I want to clear this result. L...[Read full complaint]

insurance policy no. not give me

Ashu on 12 October 2017

I have done my 2 wheeler insurance policy procedure.

In the stage of giving payment i have done my debit card no. CVV and payment was charge by my card...but i have dont recieve insurance pol...[Read full complaint]

Recharge amount debited not recharged

Muttu Patil on 12 October 2017

I recharged 590 amount dibited but not recharged I'd number FCDA171001670407449 date 1st October 2017

Diffective product

Abdul Daryawardi on 12 October 2017

Hume home shopee 18 par se surya 3 burner gas stove order kiya tha 3 oct ko usaki delivery aaj dopahar 2:30 baje mili humne jab gas se jod kar us per chay rakhi to 5 minute ke andar uska glass tuth...[Read full complaint]

NOC NOT RECEIVED FOR MY FOUR WHEELER

Ch.chandra Sekhar Reddy on 12 October 2017

My four wheel loan has completed by 2016 till date I didnot received the NOC from family credit.

Damaged Parcel recd at Customer End - Docket no 1901321209

Mridul Dubey on 12 October 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

We have booked sample of shippers through courier for approval purpose.

5 Ply Laminated & Printed Corr.Boxes with Shipping Marks - 350X345X235 MM Qty - 2 Nos.<...[Read full complaint]

Not getting reliance porting code

Asad Qureshi on 12 October 2017

I am continuously trying to get porting code as i am not satisfied with the services provided by reliance but every time i send message 1900 to port request then received message your request could...[Read full complaint]

Worst product

Ramkumar Gautam on 12 October 2017

I purchased clothes from Whaaky.. But got cheated the product they delivered is the worst quality..

Claim not settlement

Dhananjay Sinha on 12 October 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

With reference to cited above captioned subject I Prabhat kumar Bank of Baroda employee and my employee number is 2821 and policy number is 500...[Read full complaint]

Reliance decline the request of mobile number portablity

Dhananjay Sinha on 12 October 2017

Dear sir

This is Dhananjay kumar sinha I am using reliance gsm service in Jharkhand now I need to port my reliance number to other network if I send message port 0198[Read full complaint]

Club mahindra A FRAUD CHAIN OF HOLIDAYS AND RESORTS

Tejas Desai on 12 October 2017

Dear Club Mahindra

My Membership no is 8581

We bought membership in Feb/march 2017 from Ahmadabad branch Himalaya mall.

I do not want to disclose ...[Read full complaint]

wrong bill of electricity

Krishna Kumar Sharma on 12 October 2017

SIR I AM WORKING IN INDIAN AIRFORCE.AT MY HOME ELECTRICITY BILL OF 2 MONTHS IS COMING MORE THAN 00/- WHEREAS ONLY MY MOTHER IS AVAILABLE.TOTAL CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY I...[Read full complaint]

DATA ENTRY KA Jab dene ka bahane mera pas se GLAZE TRADING Company paisa loot liya hai

Satyasundar Dad on 12 October 2017

Data Entry ka Job dene k bahane e GLAZE TRADING PVT company Mere pass se 8 00/- loot liya hai.is fraud company ke upor karhi saja hona chahiye. Sabko murga banakar e compa...[Read full complaint]

Master Equity Plan -1997 Redumption not get from year 2000

Uday Arunrao Mande on 12 October 2017

MY FATHER HAVE PURCHASED MEP-97 MF IN 1997 THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

NAME: ARUN GANESHRAO MANDE

FORM NO: 1653

DD NO. 3843 STA...[Read full complaint]

Tata Photon Max wi-fi Connected

Santosh Shete on 12 October 2017

Hi

My TATA Photon max wi-fi device is stopped working since last 2 months please check the reason and let me know.

I am ready to activate it again of it is because of payment issues.[Read full complaint]

Not Upgrade my 4G Sim

Chetan Koli on 12 October 2017

My name is Chetan S. Koli and my Mobile no. is 787. I am using Idea network SIM Card from 011.

My mobile is damage so I bought new Mobile f...[Read full complaint]

address verification complaint

Sp Panday on 12 October 2017

Hello Am switching my phone number from Airtel post paid to Airtel post paid with plan Name :SP PANDAY Uma Bala Pvt Ltd Phone Number :9346235449 Now my problem is my tata docomo number deactivated ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not issued

Yusuf Gigani on 12 October 2017

I had applied for correction in my pan card in the month of April 017. I had subbimtted all documents required for the purpose but still I didn't get my pan card.when ever...[Read full complaint]

service issue

Maulik Patel on 12 October 2017

i get service my access but miterchan close and no information

petrol pump

Md Waseem Khan on 12 October 2017

Bhai apne aap sb chij kaam krni band ho gai ac sissa or lock

Previous234567891011Next