Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

पगारीया बजाज ने फसवनूक केली

Padmakar Thombare on 23 March 2017

मी पगारीया बजाज आकाशवानी येथुन बजाज पल्सर १५० गाडी घेतली पासींग च्या वेळेस डॉक्यूमेंट

वर माझे नाव चूकलेले दिसले मी त्याना विनंती केलि नाव बदलून घेन्यासाठी तर त्याना आम्ही करून घेतो

काळज...[Read full complaint]

my driving licence not issue on my address

Anant Devra on 23 March 2017

I apply for My DL in 14 December 2016 finally I receive my learning driving licence in January 2017 and then apply my confirm driving licence in 23 February 017. But I am ...[Read full complaint]

Job recruitment

Rameshwari Palekar on 23 March 2017

I have registered on monster. com for job recruitment for my friend. I received call from a lady saying that you are selected in appollo tires and to get your appointment letter n for other formali...[Read full complaint]

gram pradhan

Shukla Rishikesh on 23 March 2017

Gram pradhan ne ajj tak koi vikas ka kam hi nahi kiya akhir kyu jach nahi hoti aise aadmiyo ka toilet bhi me khub pachaya usane. Pls janch kar hame suchit karaye antatha hum log manneey mukhyamatri...[Read full complaint]

paytm wallet to fund transfer

Ajay Singh Sisodiya on 23 March 2017

i want to send money in my current bank account but it always shows BANK TRANSFER FAILED.

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

Cleanliness of road

Nishant Suri on 23 March 2017

It's been several weeks there is no safai karamchari came to clean our back lane at the address given below please take necessary action as it is hampering the health now.

Vodafone fraud Top Doctors online pack

Varun Pratap Singh on 23 March 2017

I received a message from Vodafone on my number stating Hello! TopDoctorsOnline Pack is now active on your number as requested.This service is valid till 21-04-2017 and a 30 days rental of Rs.150 w...[Read full complaint]

balance deductions froem idea sim

Yuvraj Patle on 23 March 2017

1647 is my idea no and idea ne mera ac se 22/03/17 4.00 pm ko 70 rs international call ke rup me kat liye. aur refund nahi kiya ja raha h. jabki ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel : Not able to pay bill

Abhishek Joshi on 23 March 2017

I requested for connection termination as moved out of country. Airtel noted down the request and I hope everything is done from their side to finish the process.

I wanted to pay last ...[Read full complaint]

unable to get 3g speed

Anand Sanas on 23 March 2017

I purchase new SIM it showing offer 1GB/day for 28 days and free calling for 47/- in the beginning it wasn't giving 3g speed it was giving speed less than 30kbps even afte...[Read full complaint]

LICENCE RENEW

Nandkumar Devnani on 23 March 2017

sir mera driving lic.21-2-2017 ko pura ho raha tha or me agent k pass 6-2-17 ko gya or agent ne online process kr ke 29-3-17 ki date di h.

but 29-3-17 ko holiday h to me 21-3-17 ko rto office...[Read full complaint]

Non receipts of subsidy

Gurunath Gaddad on 22 March 2017

Despite my abhaar card being linked to my bank account my LPG subsidy is not being received in my bank account from last 7 deliveris & the Gas cylinder for the last 7 deliveries have been charg...[Read full complaint]

Non receipts of subsidy

Gurunath on 22 March 2017

start a service and deduction of balance without information

Jaiveer Singh on 22 March 2017

Dear sir mmeed service is activate on my number 2776 witjout giving me any message or information and they started cutting my balance .when l asked about any activation of...[Read full complaint]

pan card not recived

Rahul Agrwal on 22 March 2017

मेने 11 फरवरी को पैनकार्ड कार्ड बनवाया था जिसके anclowenment number ye 0962 हे जिसका न तो अभी पेन नंबर मिला है न ही पेन कार्ड कृपया इस समस्या का तुरन्त समाधान करे मुझे पैन...[Read full complaint]

Network problem

Ramkesh on 22 March 2017

Network problem

The networks are not coming in our phone

Refund not received

Afroj Jainuddin Tamboli on 22 March 2017

I have buy a boot Bucca Bucci olive loafer Rs. 718 & Delivery Charges Rs. 99.

I have returned that product to the Snapdeal they have told me your product were received to the Snapdeal com...[Read full complaint]

Indian express big name but false in service

Rupesh Kocharekar on 22 March 2017

I am Giving a cheque amounting of Rs. 59/- (Cheque No. 320) (IDBI BANK) to Indian express ltd. For one year subscription (Loksatta Paper)

F...[Read full complaint]

Refund amount

Neha Sethi on 22 March 2017

I m use the fb then mere no pe vas lag gyi nd cut thqe balance plz now refund my balance

Vodafone Internet 3G/4G

Uttam Gope on 22 March 2017

pabramore,bankura,west bengal,india Latitude-23.560927 Longitude-87.020117Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Phone/Mobile Number: 9834 Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Pabram...[Read full complaint]

Previous234567891011Next