Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Correction in name for Airtel post paid mobile connection

Rajni Kant Sharma on 26 April 2017

The name of undersigned has been wrongly written in my Airtel postpaid mobile connection as Rajni Sharma whereas the correct name is RAJNI KANT SHARMA.

Kindly get t 9971074132he name c...[Read full complaint]

Not received cycle

Praveen Kumar Singh on 26 April 2017

I had booked one cycle from Kota jn to gonda JN date 017. Train no 039.

PRR No 929. It's not received please chec...[Read full complaint]

Door closed but raised bill regularly last 4 months

Kusum Pramod Shukla on 26 April 2017

Unit No 4169 Consumer No.: 8383 complain meter is under msedc dept but raised bill & whenever meter installed 5 days reading 972 unit informed by SMS how its possible ...[Read full complaint]

Refacing to login password

Tatum Kumar Verma on 26 April 2017

I have apply for regenerate of my login password which was expired by the delay correspondence of bank of Baroda. My account no is 3016 Branch-Varsity. Bank staff told me ...[Read full complaint]

insurance tpa rejected

Paraskumar R. Akbari on 26 April 2017

I was hospitalized 04/02/2017 to 05/02/2017 . So I have raised insurance claim (policy no. : 002) with all necessaries documents and submitted(.Claim Number: HI-NIA-000282...[Read full complaint]

JOB cheating KISAN SEVA KENDRA

Raghavendra B on 26 April 2017

Some one called in the name of Kisan seva kendra by this no 1962 and sent me bank details of UNION BANK OF ACCOUNT Account Holder Name: BHUMI SUNDAR NIGAM Account Number: ...[Read full complaint]

low net speed

Umangi Goswami on 26 April 2017

Net speed is too slow

Plz solve problem as per as far

Not accepted 10rs coin

Mitesh Patel on 26 April 2017

I regularly travel in bus from vapi -Daman .today on 26/4/17 conductor refuse to accept 10rs coin and said that it's not valid give me 10rs note. If they give us coin then we have to accept & f...[Read full complaint]

False offer from TATA SKY

Naren Bhattarai on 26 April 2017

Dear sir/madam

5429 is my customer ID.............as i got a call from 4047 saying i have

got an offer for one year with recharging w...[Read full complaint]

my recharge done on wrong no

Vikram Pandey on 26 April 2017

i have done 33 rupees recharge in 9376 this wrong no my no is 9373 please refund me money

my debit card is Bank of Maharashtra

vikram...[Read full complaint]

DEBIT 100 RS MY ACCOUNT

Praveen Kumar Payasi on 26 April 2017

Dear sir

I have transferred 100 Rs through IMPS on 22-4-2017 but show error & 100 rs debit my account.My account details mention below-

Name-Praveen Kumar Payasi

A/C-07...[Read full complaint]

About non acceptance debit card payment

Abhishek Sachin Kapadnis on 26 April 2017

The petrol pump owner donot accept debit card payment less than Rs.200

When we ask reason about that he donot give any reason abut that.

my payment is deduct but merchant is not received

Bhupendra on 26 April 2017

Dear sir

Already. 5 days my payment block by PAY TM

i have paid a electricity bill mppkvvcl but till date is note done by PAY TM but my payment is deducted my cedit card s...[Read full complaint]

Manager behaviour is very roud no manner to talk with senior citizen

Bhawar Manwar on 26 April 2017

Manger behaviour is very roud with senior citizen we just go in his office to transfer my pension and he started to talk in entry mood and bad words this is not acéptale by any senior citize...[Read full complaint]

EMO not paid to the Addressee

Bikash Dowari on 26 April 2017

On11/04/2017 I was posted an EMO by post office Chitrasenpur-711412 of Rs 000. but till 26/04/2017 that was not reached to the addressee. EMO No- 0324[Read full complaint]

LeECo LE2 Mobile purchased from FlipKart

Jithesh Sreedharan on 26 April 2017

I have ordered a LeEco LE 2 Mobile from Flipkart on Mar 19 and was delivered on Mar 22nd.

The mobile got dead in 2 weeks. The mobile was not getting charged and I was unable to use it.

...[Read full complaint]

Without any person public came in reservation line

Vishal Lal on 26 April 2017

Mulund east express railway ticket counter grp police doing rudly behaiviour bcoz they are just suppoting who is not available in the whole night in the reservation line for the tatkall ticket, mr...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm

Sahu on 25 April 2017

Sir My no. Is 5654 esh no. Par mai port ka process kia tha to mera all call 15 paise kar diye gye the par mera call rate change karke locle no. K liye jo call teriff dia g...[Read full complaint]

money debited from account

Mahesh Kumar on 25 April 2017

Today I book three tickets of train for 26 April from Jaipur to alwar

My money 0.12 debited from my mobikwik account but tickets not booked. I email on mobikwik but ...[Read full complaint]

overcutting of electricity

Dharmendra on 25 April 2017

महोदय

मैं खोड़ा कॉलोनी ग़ाज़ियाबाद का निवासी हूँ . यहाँ पर मुख्यमंत्री जी के आदेश के बाद भी बिजली की सेवाओ मे कोई सुधार नही हुआ ह तथा बिजली की कटौती बिना किसी नियंत्रण के मनमाने तरीके से जारी...[Read full complaint]

Previous234567891011Next