Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Blockage of sewer pipe line.

Lejeesh Kumar L on 16 February 2018

To

The Deputy Commissioner

MCD Office Opp. Park Hospital

Khyala South MCD

New Delhi-110018

Sub: Blockage of sewer pipe line.

Respecte...[Read full complaint]

Bad services provided by Sony service centre

Himanshu Gaur on 16 February 2018

Sir/mam

I have visited Sony service centre 3 times in 8 months I am facing again and again same problem In my handset when I said them to replace my handset they are not replacing that handse...[Read full complaint]

charges incurred without any prior information

Tejpal Singh on 16 February 2018

I've taken loan from the bajaj finance company of amount 2 00 000 as personal loan. The following charges:

LIC-4176

HEALTH INSURANCE-1729

PROCESSING FEE-7200

h...[Read full complaint]

wrong product from flipkart

Prashanth Gowda on 16 February 2018

Order ID: OD111358069943523000

My name is Prashanth and I ordered Milton Duo DLX 1000 ml Bottle orange color from Flipkart on Jan 23 2018.Although in a review customers who purchased i...[Read full complaint]

Aqua Fresh Ro - Pathetic service.

Shalini Malik on 16 February 2018

Hi I have recently taken the Aquafresh RO system and looks done a big mistake. They keep on saying that executive will visit but no one comes and moreover after calling 1-2 hrs their number didn't ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not recieved

Anisha on 16 February 2018

Dear sir I have request to you that I have apply the pan card on 23/11/2017 but my pan card not recieved me . which I have many problem so dear sir please provide me my pan card

Phone calls for disconnected number after complete payment

Rama Kant Dwivedi on 16 February 2018

Dear Sirs

I would like to inform you that my billing cycle was on 23rd. I was informed for disconnection of above no. on 22nd Oct'17 over sms to and called to Idea person & thereafter my ...[Read full complaint]

network problem

Deepankar Shah on 16 February 2018

Network problem

I can't use internet and calling no airtel network signal from my location and I complained Airtel executive also many times but don't got solution regarding network problem s...[Read full complaint]

New charges for online movies tickets booking

Avishek Banerjee on 16 February 2018

Now the apps are charging internet handling charges to customer while doing online movie tickets booking. Which was previously not there when goby reduced the gst on entertainment. These companies ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against company

Karan Saini on 16 February 2018

Company does not deposite our PF

Please help us

Employer did not deposite our PF from 01August 2016 to till date

Fraud company

Nidhi Khandelwal on 16 February 2018

Dear Sir/Ma'am

We would like to inform you that

you have to pay one final checking amount also become we are

forwarding your assignment to checking in another company

money back

Vijay Tiwari on 16 February 2018

Dear sir

I just bring to your notice that icici bank refused reducing my home loan rate of interest but you have not return back my money 7000 rupees along with interest which I was de...[Read full complaint]

Bus Reservation

Goppal Purushottam Thatte on 16 February 2018

I booked bus ticket (2 adult) online on 16 Feb.2018 at 9.30 hrs from Pune to Aurangabad Shivneri A/C bus leaveing pune on 17 Feb. 2018 at 3.00 hrs.from shivaji nagar pune....[Read full complaint]

Balence return karne ke liye Phone pe ko

Ajaykumar Painkra on 16 February 2018

हेल्लो सर गुड मॉर्निंग

सर मेरा एक रिक्वेस्ट है सर मै अजय कुमार पैंकरा जो मेरा फ़ोन पे में मेरा अकाउंट है जिसमे मैंने पे टी म में गिफ्ट वाउचर में 200 रूपये ऐड UPI 9691020012@ybl से ऐड किया जिस...[Read full complaint]

Roberry Of My 300points

Akshaychavan on 16 February 2018

I have visited the the pvr in phoenix mall in kurla on15/2/2018 I have registered for loyalty member and I got 300 points but the person who was there he transferred my 300 points and they used it ...[Read full complaint]

SBI Credit card fraudulent transaction

Vivin Mt on 16 February 2018

I've been a victim of Fraudulent transaction.

Yesterday evening (15-Feb-2018 6:32pm) I received a call from an unknown number(+919648989951) to my personal number 77...[Read full complaint]

GoAir grabbing extra money for rescheduling the flight due to medical complications

Priyanka Pathak on 16 February 2018

I am seeking for help from you. I called GoAir to reschedule my flight from 15-02-2018 to 17-02-2018 on PNR- Z94B5T so just 2days later due to medical complications. I called GoAir and Informed the...[Read full complaint]

very bad sarvice d2h

Rafikmohdmalekm Malek on 15 February 2018

sir hum pichle 10 din se pareshan signle ko lekar call bhi kiye the par koi respons nahi mila .hadd he costmer ki koi parwaah hi nahi hai 3baar call kar chuka hu me

Sim band ho gayi hai

Ajay Jarman on 15 February 2018

Meri SIM band ho gayi hai

Bahut time se band he

ram sarve sushil kushwaha mirzapur

Sachin Maurya on 15 February 2018

ram sarve ka malik kha h mujhe pta h vo is samay allahabad ke naine jail pass jamin lekar ghar banvakar vahi chori se rahta h aur vo hamare paise se machali palan ka karobar kar rha h

Previous234567891011Next