Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

NO PARKING FEE COLLECTION WITHOUT NO PARKING BOARD

Anonymous on 17 August 2017

Today I parked my bike near to railway police station where it wasn't written NO PARKING.

I found a lot of bikes parked at that area. There is no board saying about NO PARKING.

Even the...[Read full complaint]

Denied to settlement of claim amount

Tushar Kasture on 17 August 2017

I am tushar i had policy for 3 lack since two years.My brother was hospitalized for 2 days . the total bill was apprx 0000 so l registered for claim amount and sumitted al...[Read full complaint]

mere vidiocond2h ka 280rup ka blc Kata hai plz hlp me sir

Magar Sangram on 17 August 2017

Mere vediocon d2h ka blc kam kardiya hai 280rue 2din me plz plz aap meri help kare

net pack not active

Govind Singh on 17 August 2017

Sir maine apne mo. 4570 pe 14aug ko 70rs ka net pack ka recharge krwaya tha par wo abhi tak nhi hua hai or inhone mere a/c se 17rs kat liye or sir inke custmer care me 3 d...[Read full complaint]

dabit card blocked

Gaurav Arora on 17 August 2017

dear sir \ mam

my name is gaurav arora my dabit card is blocked

i m using my card at atm or shoping its note working

its w

Tablet came without keyboard

Bhatt Hirenkumar Janakray on 17 August 2017

I don't get keyboard that promised datawind . I also don't get SIM card which also company promised. I complained many times but they don't take right decision and yet not supply me keyboard and SI...[Read full complaint]

Batteries problem

Anshul Kumar on 17 August 2017

sir I requested

I have MicroTek inverter but my problem is big as MicroTek batteries

so sir I want your help please solve my problem.

thanku sir

over bill charges

Tanaji Mohite on 17 August 2017

Dear sir

I am usung idea postpaid sim last 6month i have network problem and this month i have got over charges of bill ...so i am not satisfied with idea and last time i am try colling you[Read full complaint]

Balance deducted from my idea prepaid mobile number

Vipin Dhanraj Vaidya on 17 August 2017

The balance of Rs.3 is deducted from my idea number 2354 without reason. When I asked about it to customer care he said that the amount deducted due to pressing OK button ...[Read full complaint]

Philips monitor

Bhatt Hirenkumar Janakray on 17 August 2017

I bought Philips monitor that damaged. Do not get power I complained but company gave me old monitor that also not work properly. I complained often but they do not solve my problem.

Balance deduct

Ravi Acharya on 17 August 2017

From my main balance Rs.10 deduct on 15-aug and Rs.10 deducted on 16-Aug.And while talking to customer care the response is show rude as per company norms more than 24 hr we cant refund the amount....[Read full complaint]

Idear 4G Network not available at Borda ITI college

Mr. Satish Jadhav on 17 August 2017

we are facing Idea 4 G network in Borda. Near ITI college .Behind the surlekar clinic. Considering the network problem person are preferring other network. Please do the needful.

datawind tablets

Vijay Shalke on 17 August 2017

Dear team

Please note i have purchased the tablat from datawind once i have received the tablet it was not switching on same i have conducted to datawind customer care through calling your cu...[Read full complaint]

froud aggremnt

Gaurav Parmar on 17 August 2017

hello

my name is Gaurav Parmar n my company name is Accurate Infotech based in noida. i purchasd a service from quikr 500 lead for 00/- on purchasing tym they said l...[Read full complaint]

Mobile repiaring

Sachin Dattatray Pawar on 17 August 2017

Mane mobile repairing ke liye dalatha mobilka problem kambo ka tha lekin intex carcentar ne mobilka display toddiya or 2 manth she muze mobile reparcarke diyanhi abmuze khaite he part aavelebal nhi...[Read full complaint]

I-CAD Overseas Careers

Kishor Gotame on 17 August 2017

I had signed with Icad on 28 April 2016 because their manager at that time (Mirza) had promised me to get atleast 2 interviews a month for job in Canada. After I was assigned case officer nothing s...[Read full complaint]

pan card not recived

Sunder on 17 August 2017

n delivery of parcel B903Q3933599Hi My PAN card has been dispatched by NSDL on 23-1-2017 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. B903Q3933599 The status before week was "...[Read full complaint]

Mobile ripering

Sachin Dattatray Pawar on 17 August 2017

Deduction my mobile account balance cut 83 rupees

Rohit Gupta on 17 August 2017

Sir I deducted my mobile balance 83 previous balance 28 and after 2017 recharge 70 rupees so my total balance 83 is show after today I call my client but not call dial cus...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of Bank employee

Tarsem Chand on 17 August 2017

An Employee in Corporation Bank misbehaved with me when I demanded statement of my home loan account.Anwar khan name of that employee misbehaved twice.

Kindly take action against him.

Previous12345678910Next