Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Network Problem on Alternative days.

Kapil Kashyap on 12 May 2018

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I am Kapil Kashyap holding Ph. No.-9810628822. Facing problem regarding network issues which I have been facing alternatively from last few months. Around one month ago (or be...[Read full complaint]

sbi card is block plwase active

Kirtilal Joshi on 12 May 2018

my sbi card block i want active my sbi credit card

Excess bill

Sandesh Shantaram Maniyar on 11 May 2018

The complaint against msedcl

Its regarding Excess bill cusomer no 7349

Inspite of 10 days of vacant flat in the month of april my elrctricity bil...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club vacation

Yogini Jadhav on 11 May 2018

On 9th may 2018 i got call from country club.they told me that is was there 25th anniversary and I am lucky customer. They offered me a membership for 2000 saying that thi...[Read full complaint]

mera order diye gye pate pr nhi phuchna

Akhil on 11 May 2018

mera order diye gye pate pr nhi pahuca hai aur call kake 1km pass bolate hai aur kahete h ki le jaoge ake

trying robbing me

Patel Jigneshkumar P on 11 May 2018

HE LEAVED MY FAMILY IN DARK AREA FROM BUS FOR ROBBING PURPOSE ALTHOUGH I HAD BUS TICKET OF NEXT STATION.

STOPPAGE OF CDMA INTERNET

Mathew E. T. on 11 May 2018

I had recharged my Tata Docomo dongle for One year (100 GB data) for Rs.5200/- in August 017. Now they have stopped the internet in April 2018 with more than 3 months (mor...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from account and nt got it back

Sushant Chivate on 11 May 2018

Money deduction from account 347 while doing recharge for zak payment

iMessage and FaceTime waiting for activation error

Ivan Dsouza on 10 May 2018

I have been reaching out to Airtel since I’m unable to get my iMessage and FaceTime activated. Airtel did not registered my issue nor raised a ticket on the first instance. I escalated the issue an...[Read full complaint]

Unknown Caller

Chirag Panwar on 10 May 2018

From last seven days Im receiving the bad message through whatsapp from an unknown number that is 5025

And then I found that he has a network operator Cellone throgh...[Read full complaint]

Quaterly Pass is not work in Shivshahi bus when MSRTC put shishahi bus inplace of Eshiard bus

Datta Kamalakar Patil on 10 May 2018

I am working in privet company so took a quaterly pass it is work in ashiard bus with difference ticket but this pass not usefull in shivshahi bus so we have been take full ticket when we had alrea...[Read full complaint]

Passport Application status not changing since 3 months

Hetal Ketankumar Doshi on 10 May 2018

Passport verification report is submitted by local police station for review to SP office. This status on passport application has not changed since 3 months. I have to attend my daughter's graduat...[Read full complaint]

MONEY DEDUCTED TWICE FOR A SINGLE JOURNEY

Sohom Mukhopadhyay on 10 May 2018

I've an uber account from my number 8230 I've taken a ride on 30th april morning on uber and the fare was 9.53 which I immediately paid through p...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification not done

Pawan Baid on 10 May 2018

I have applied for my passport in July 017. My police verification has not done yet. Police verification has not clear in mangaldai S.P. office Darrang Assam.i have given ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile Network Issue

Pavan Kumar Hj on 10 May 2018

This is Pavan from Bangalore

My Vodafone Number is 7888

This mail is regarding network issue.

From March 6th or 7th 2018 I am not ge...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent Transaction through ATM ID MN000511

Rakesh Kumar Panda on 10 May 2018

SUBJECT-Fraudulent Transaction through ATM ID MN000511

Dear Sir

With reference to above captioned subject Mr. Rakesh Kumar Panda having a saving account no ending - 1378 w...[Read full complaint]

Delay in issuing new connection of Bharat Gas

Rakesh Kumar Panda on 10 May 2018

Request ID is 6407 dated 03-05-2018 in the name of Aadya Bharat Gas Sahibabad Ghaziabad for a new connection Still the status shows Document verification in process .

<...

Bill amount paid against above mention Consumer No. RS.770 as on 2018

Again same...[Read full complaint]

AMOUNT DEDUCT BUT TICKET NOT BOOKED

Ranjan Rav on 10 May 2018

sir i tried to book ticket from anand vihar to lucknow but ticket not booked and amount of 365.00rs had deducted of my bank A/C. my A/C no-09202121010192. kindly i request to you plz refund my bala...[Read full complaint]

Wrong filling

Sunil on 10 May 2018

Sir

I complent for your dealer (code - 866) lotus automobiles . Employees stole petrol in trains and steal from it.And if we refuse to do so to them then they insult...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next