Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

RS 430 not deposited in paytm wallet

Ramesh Jaiswal on 19 January 2017

08/01/2017 को मैंने icici बैंक से डेबिट कार्ड से RS 430 Paytm. Wallet. मे deposit kia था. लेकिन Paytm. Wallet में RS 430 Deposit nahii hua. hai. Transition. Failed. bata raha hai. Bank account.. me...[Read full complaint]

Fake call for travel package

Vijay Ratnaparkhi on 19 January 2017

I have received a call from 7877 she told me her name as prachi and pitched me following offer as deal of the day

domestic package starting @24860/- just only...[Read full complaint]

bank se paise kt gye hain or paytm me nhi aye

Manoj Kataria on 19 January 2017

ye 22 12 2016 ko 7.54pm pr mere acount se paise kt gye or paytm me nhi aye itne dino se koi jawab nhi mila na bank se or na paytm se

Samsung not providing service for Air Conditioner Gas Leakage issue...

Dharam Chhatbar on 19 January 2017

Inspite of multiple follow-ups Samsung is not providing service for resolving gas leakage issue of my Air Conditioner I purchased a year ago. I am aware that the service is not free and will have t...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of balance

Swapnil on 19 January 2017

My airtel number is 668. In this no. everyday there is a deduction of 1 rs.. I have called customer care many times but did not give any fair answer. I want all my balance...[Read full complaint]

misbihaviour

Nikunj Nasit on 19 January 2017

hello sir

i inform u to the misbehaviour with me at indian oil petrol pump naroda ahmedabad gujrat

sir

i swep my ATM card at bhagat petrolieum service date 8-1-2017 rs 205 ...[Read full complaint]

outgoing call prohibited

Chandrashekhar Singh on 19 January 2017

M unable toconduct any outgoing calls I had recharged 152 so that my whole month will be of free std and local calls ..bt I found trouble today

Reimbursement of Electricity Charges

Hiren Saraiya on 19 January 2017

Ref : Flat No.1803 Building No.D-58

This is as per possession taken at malvani malad in first week of Dec-2017. we found that electric meter is withdrawn by reliance energy for non pay...[Read full complaint]

Depositing the money in the atm

Doli Sai Vishal on 19 January 2017

I have deposited in the ATM cash machine 2500rs the receipts shows the amount was deposited. But not transaction to my account. From. Three months o. Pls take action

Bank of India AD[Read full complaint]

Not attending leakage complain even lots of reminder calls and not delivered the cylinder on time

Amitkumar Verma on 19 January 2017

no body is attending call for leakage in cylinder in hp gas.

distributor name sawhney gas east delhi.

i book the cylinder from last 20 days.

Not delivered the cylind...[Read full complaint]

PAYMENT FROM ATM NOT DRAWN AND AMOUNT DEBIT

Mohit Chaturvedi on 19 January 2017

we process for drawn Rs.10000.00 at ATM Mathura after full process Payment not recd.from ATM of Subhash Bazar Mathura today and amount debit from my A/C.we complaint to SBI same branch they are not...[Read full complaint]

postpaid sim to convert prepaid

Prasang Joshi on 19 January 2017

dear sir

i am prasang joshi please my postpaid sim convert to prepaid my number 3596 my rental charge 299

Misbehave from traffic police officer

Faizal Salam on 19 January 2017

I stopped from traffic police for number plate not according to RTO I am suporting to police nd I paid chalan for that before this police officer did misbehave with me please do something for that<...[Read full complaint]

TRANSACTION FAILED BUT CASH NOT REPLY

Anand Soni on 19 January 2017

BSNL Landline Landline 6653

Order Id : FCLW170119567042602

my transaction is failed but cash are debit my bank a/c and not bill paid or not refund my ca...[Read full complaint]

My ordered item not received after paid money

Vishal A. Otiya on 19 January 2017

I have ordered power bank to Ebazar online and received the said item and it is found damaged so It was send back for replacement before one month and til date not received back when we call for go...[Read full complaint]

sine.com froding

Kiran Prajapati on 19 January 2017

Hi friends sine.com call 31 Dec 2016 11:30 to the provide job HDFC bank chitrang mishra to the pay amount 2500₹ yore refundable to the calling interweave to 6:pm to Rahul and your call and to pay t...[Read full complaint]

May airtel

Rakesh Kushwaha on 19 January 2017

Mera m pin passpot bul gaya hu kirpa karke Mera pin paspot 4000 Pesa fasa huwa he bahot Jaruri Pesa Ka kam he to Mera open karne Ka kaste kare my airtel wallet me

Justify me

Dadad Keskar on 19 January 2017

मी दादा अंकुश केसकर R-202/A panchanand height plot-15-18 sec-9 taloja phase 1 रहात असून मी samsung चा galaxy s-७ edge imei-357327072028224 हा मोबाईल 900/ रु. विकत घेतला अस...[Read full complaint]

Deposit amount not received

Shrikant Dubey on 19 January 2017

Dear Sir The day of 19 January 2017 we enter the withdraw amount rs. 6000 / in Axis Bank ATM in Karawal Nagar Mukund Vihar. But the amount debited my account as per msg received but we are not rece...[Read full complaint]

rcom sites wrong information 2g data pack

Prince Singh on 19 January 2017

mai aaj rcom ki site se 2g pack dekha 145 me 5 gb 28 din .

jab recharge karwaya to 800 mb /21 days ke liye mila .

customer care se bat kiya to bolta hai sir. site par wrong information ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next