Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

I have taken a new Airtel sim before 1 week ago.But still it is not activated

Rafat Fatma on 22 February 2017

Mujhe bhut zauri h sim on krna magr aap logone ab tak activate nhi kiya

Airpost Gujarat Complaint

Greetings!!!

I take pleasure and pride in introducing you to our company Gujarat CARGO M Pvt. Ltd

It is great to know that you have shown interest in getting associated with us as our B...[Read full complaint]

Missing problem

Sushant Godan on 22 February 2017

Jab bhi bike start kro missing krti hai. Choke use krke chalna padta hai kam ke kam 5 km tak jab ja kr kuch missing khatam hoti hai or maine honda work shop main bhi dikhai unhone theek kri toh avg...[Read full complaint]

Airpost Gujarat Consumer Complaint

Airpost Gujarat Consumer Complaints

Excellent Infrastructure

Riya Khanna on 22 February 2017

The air quality outside and inside are such good that I could free myself from the dust allergy that I had. Thanks to Designarch eHomes for creating such good homes with cent percent hygiene and cl...[Read full complaint]

Refund money

Rajesh Swain on 22 February 2017

I am recharge Rs 100 against bsnl No 3775 on 18 February but my mobile recharge has not been recd you are requested to refund the same amount to my account. I am using sbi...[Read full complaint]

atm widrol

Tilak Raj on 22 February 2017

sir account se 4000 widrol ho gye hai hdfc bank atm se aur muje amount nhi mila sir mere rupees account mai refand karne ki kirpa kre my account number is 0658 widrol date...[Read full complaint]

Regarding a Loan on basis of exide insurances

Ilayaraja Thiyagarajan on 22 February 2017

By last month i got a call from one Lady called Nandhini .And they told me they offering me a loan without any document for that they asked me to take one policy for 1 lakhs .After taking the polic...[Read full complaint]

manipulating people for noc

Altaf on 22 February 2017

mahindra finance commitment please pay 1000 for noc I paid this amount as per commitment I was after 20 days for noc but I am shocked he saying please pay more 4850 for no...[Read full complaint]

PACL Maturity has been complete in 16 Feb 2016

Manjeshkumar Sharma on 22 February 2017

I have fix Rs. 50 000 amount in this company years 2009

Now my policy with maturity has been complete but they are not clear my payment.

I have 3 bond two bond is Rs. 20 [Read full complaint]

coupon not received since march 2016

Rajesh Kumar on 22 February 2017

Dear sir

I am writing to you because I am a regular customer of Hindustan Times and as you offers coupon every month for customer but I do not have received the coupon since March 16 by hawke...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm calling problem

Rajkumar Sahu on 22 February 2017

Sir my no. Is 8305905654....esh no. Par 2 problem chal rhi hai.. 1 problem esme other me call krne par humesa

NETWORK BUSY

Batlata hai.. Or call nhi lag pata hai or dusra problem 2 esh ...[Read full complaint]

Mobikwik is my account block

Arvind Kumar on 22 February 2017

My mobikwik reg mob no 9554 and reg email @gmail.com please call me 9554 and I want to unblock my account and call me[Read full complaint]

Full Balance deduction

Rahul Garudkar on 22 February 2017

I am recharged my mobile with Rs: 75 full and extra talk time offer. Recharge done successfully. But after some time one service activated by company and Rs 30 deducted. I am tried to contact 198 b...[Read full complaint]

State bank of patiala chequebook related

Balvir Singh on 22 February 2017

chequebook is not recevied 2month apply chequebook urgently send my chequebook

PAN CARD CORRECTION

Nilamadhab Bhuyan on 22 February 2017

Sriman

Mein NILAMADHAB BHUYAN jo abhi delhi me karyarat huun aur mera PAN Card number: ASJPB0826E jisme mera date of birth & naam galat print ho gaya hai mera original date of birth hai &...[Read full complaint]

Replacement

Dev Prakash on 22 February 2017

Today 9 o clock i was received a pair of shoes but its not a my type shoes please replaced it and send again new pair of shoes 7 number.

Thanks

Not deliver at proper address.

Ramchandra Prasad on 22 February 2017

Sir i have no any child to carry cylinder and i am also unable to carry this and your vender has not deliver cylinder at haouse so what can i do??

Plz help me.

Over amount on mrp

Pradeep Kumar Dantla on 22 February 2017

Dear

Sir mem...i m Pradeep from v/p dungra chhota.. Teh-sajjangarh Dist -Banswara.. Rajasthan........ Sir humare area. Me Amul milk ki kisi ne agency le rakhi he jo ki single unit pe bhi

Previous12345678910Next