Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Symphony diet 50i Water pump failure

Sathishkumar Iv on 22 April 2017

I had purchased symphony diet 50i cooler from pay tm on 2.7 2017

After i started using in summer for 5-20 days the water pump stopped working.

I lodged the com...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm recharge related

Sahu on 22 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 esh no. Par *129# par check krne par 3 no. Par 10 ke recharge par 20 ka talk time so kar rha hai or rechargd kraya to benefit nhi mila h sir plz help m...[Read full complaint]

PACL se paisa kese vapis milega

Pawana Sharma on 22 April 2017

Maine PACL main two Lakh paisa lagaya tha jiski avdhi 2017 ko puri ho chuki hai . Please mujhe batya jaye ki mujhe paisa vapis lene ke liye kya karna hoga

taste differ of Butter Milk on daily basis

Janki Mehta And Vishwa Joshi on 22 April 2017

Dear Sir

We are regular customer of your product i.e. Butter Milk. we found change in its taste on daily basis. This type of discrepancy is not accepted from a valuable brand like you....[Read full complaint]

atm not working properly but showing withdral the amount

Ranjeet Kumar Dubey on 22 April 2017

Dear

Sir/Madam I Ranjeet kr. Dubey got massages the time of 14:43:24pm that amount of rs 5k has been withdrawn from my account but I did not get the amount because of suddenly power cut

Docomo please refund my money

Koushik Niyogi on 22 April 2017

Hello docomo I have not subscribed to any of your subscription but every time I recharge my phone my money is getting deducted .today I recharged to 120 rupees

and same thing happened .whole ...[Read full complaint]

TDR under process from 4 month still no refund

Shubham Admane on 22 April 2017

so the problem was happen with me that i book a ticket but train was more than 24hr late so i file a TDR but still i dont get any money and i file TDR in January and now its april.

PNR...[Read full complaint]

Don't get the full benefit of recharge

Pankaj Agarwal on 22 April 2017

sir, my self Pankaj, i have a reliance no 217. on 4 April 2017 i got a msg that on recharge with Rs. 92 i will get 500 MB data for daily uses till 28 days. Then i checked...[Read full complaint]

E ticket cancelled but amount not refunded

Kuber Singh on 22 April 2017

My E ticket has been cancelled. Due to waiting. But amount not refunded

PNR:8545011409 TRAIN:12919 DOJ:22-04-17 3A AGC-UMB Dep:01:25

Priyanka Gaur RLWL 15

Fare:695.0 SC:0.0...[Read full complaint]

Re found of money

Madan Singh on 22 April 2017

CSC name-kashipur ; CSC code -066; CSS no. -r0111/20 date of commencement-19-12-2009;consideration- 0.00 agency code -0660006568; customer name -mr.madan Singh f/h-mr daya...[Read full complaint]

sim showing G network

Mohammad Faizan on 22 April 2017

I bought a new bsnl prepaid sim but my sim is not showing 2g or 3g network it is showing G which is 1g network. I have called many time customer care but it didn't work out. Please to help me in th...[Read full complaint]

Very poor signals

Hemant Kumar on 22 April 2017

Dear sir i m a resident of village- Mussepur Post- Mandawali Tehsil - Najibabad District - Bijnor Uttar pradesh - 6749

Sir it is to mentioned that a very poor signal...[Read full complaint]

complaint against tikona broadband

Irfan Rafik Shaikh on 22 April 2017

Dear Sir ;

my tikona user id - 2933 ; i paid my broadband bill of amount 2262 ra 4or 5 month ago in mode of cash ; this cash collected by tikona representative but b...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Bill y IDEA

Mahesh Panjwani on 22 April 2017

Dear Sir

My telephone no. is 4535 of IDEA

bill no.0366108592 dated 2017

They have charged me Rs 46/- for ISD call on on ...[Read full complaint]

Control A Media- Fraud consultancy

Na on 22 April 2017

I want to file a complain against 'Control A Media' consultancy who charged us rs 700 and also submitted all documents but did not get job whenever I called them to enquired about my job they start...[Read full complaint]

Blocked my paytm account

Sonika Agarwal on 22 April 2017

I m using paytm frm last 7-8 mnths.since yesterday morning i munalr to login paytm. As i tried got msg username n id is not valid.i called custmr care they said ure mobile num is not registerd with...[Read full complaint]

Change transformer

Ankit Kapil on 22 April 2017

Sir pls change transformer in my colony. Because before 2days never come electricity in my colony.

Network Issue

Abhishek Panchal on 22 April 2017

I am using Reliance GSM. but from past week i totally dont have network. Its Indicate No service. Please Clear our this issue. i was tried to call customer Care but even that was not happen. Help m...[Read full complaint]

Worse than 2G speed on 3G recharge

Supriyo Samanta on 22 April 2017

I recharged my reliance account with 198 rupees as the offer was 4GB 3G data on recharge of 198. I recharged my account (my number is 646) with Rs. 198 on 18th April [Read full complaint]

please stop my 60 rupees service

Rahul Sharma on 22 April 2017

Sir please stop my 60 rupees service my monthly recharge 300 rupye but last month recharge was 360 rupye so plese stop this service plzzzz

Previous12345678910Next