Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

machurity पुरा होने पर भी पैसा नही दे रही company

Nitin Sadashiv Salunkhe on 20 May 2017

मैने ईस कंपनी मे सन २०१२ मे मंथली २००० रू भरता था तीन साल पैसा भरने के बाद २०१५ मे इसकी machurity. पुरी हो गई फीर कंपनी ने मुझे बैंक का चेक दे दिया लेकीन चेक बाउंस हो गया कंपनीने अपना offic

small pot never working

Ujwal Jadhav on 20 May 2017

Kenstar chutney pot not working.i took food processor from big bazar. They promised for one year service and installation demo.but I not received both services.

Company not give me original bill

Pratik Vaghani on 20 May 2017

Before 1 month i gave you 4000 and Bill was dublicate and in bill writtten all tex is included...so..basically they are not paid tax and return

please change the Teb

Prashant Kumar Paroha on 20 May 2017

Hey..I also didn't get assured gift scratch card...n the battery backup is just the worst.. I ordered it on 31th Feb n it was delivered on 19 may.. The c care nos.and e-mail ids are of no use..get ...[Read full complaint]

Atm machine out of oder but deducted amount atm

Vinod Bansal on 20 May 2017

I have withdrawal 10000.amount dt.10/4.By my sbi atm card no 519619024954183.in your Mundka branch Atm.but when tranction.machine shown out of order and msg me 10000.deduct.and payment not getting....[Read full complaint]

Experience letter required

Bhanu Sachdeva on 20 May 2017

Hi

This is to informed you that i have worked in city park pitam pura on permanent basis as steward inspite of repeated reminders they dont even responded to email as i have to submit ...[Read full complaint]

Rs.9000 not credited in my account

Gopal Sharma on 20 May 2017

Respected sir

On dated 8-05 2017 time 10:06 :49 am transitions ID is713810064977 rs.9000 was transfer to bhim app by my a/c no3259101100012...[Read full complaint]

complaint against consultancy in kota

Imran Mohd on 20 May 2017

Sir I am a employ work at sacs. one day vipra consultancy madam miss I don't know what is her name call me and tell about a job i went there and discuss about the job. she says me [Read full complaint]

Port out from docomo is not processed yet

Prashant on 20 May 2017

Respected sir

My mobile no 0081 (Tata Docomo karnataka)

I have requested for port out from docomo to airtel i have already generated upc TX646542 already submi...[Read full complaint]

My uninor number ported in reliance but not activated reliance number

Mukesh Kumar Agarwal on 20 May 2017

I have ported my uninor number 6185 but reliance number not activated yet I have called many times to reliance customer care but not got any remady. And my old number also...[Read full complaint]

Not renew my family medicalim policy

Shreyans Shah on 20 May 2017

Dear sir

My self shreyans Kamlesh shah I have medicalim policy of jain internatiol aorganistio of phase 2policy family floater of rs.5lakh.on 31st march 2017 my policy was expired so I

Hero maestro very poor mileage 30-32 km/liter

Bhupesh Balooni on 20 May 2017

I have purchased a Hero Maestro Scooter for UP Automobiles Roorkee on 24 Dec 015. In the purchasing time dealer told me that this two wheeler mileage would be [Read full complaint]

m passbook se transfer airtel money par

Bikram Kumar on 20 May 2017

Date 017. 06:37 morning time m passboo se one handed rupes Airtel money par transfer kiye Lekin m passbook she one handred rupes transfer ho chuka hai lekin Airtel money m...[Read full complaint]

Tikona not terminating my account.

Jackie Lakhani on 20 May 2017

Hello

With reference to complain no. 3662 i had request for account termination on 5th of april 2017 as of today 20th may 2017 my account(tikona id [Read full complaint]

harrasment and miss gauiding by manba finance ltd.

Kailash Mishra on 20 May 2017

Dear sir/madam

My name is kailashnath B.mishra.i live in kalyan maharashtra.i was purchase honda shine in 2015.only six emi was pending they pick my vehical y bolke ek ghante me return kr deg...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of Rs. 100/- message I have used 10MB data, but I am not using internet

Madhusudan Pandit on 20 May 2017

Totally unknown. Using prepaid mobile without internet. but massage received, I have used 10MB & found deduction of balance amount on dt. 2017

deduction of main account balance

Meshuwakupar Mawthoh on 20 May 2017

I have been charge more than 25 rupees for a VAS I didn't subcribe even the customer care says I didn't have any VAS Active. But when I check my last 5 deductions. A service name netxcell Dr. 3g GP...[Read full complaint]

Extra money

Raj Singh on 20 May 2017

Ghai travel this time earn extra money from.real money in railway ticket for 1 passenger rs 250 extra from ticket

Ghai travels near dana mandi ludhiana pin code 1003...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Broadband complain

Ajay Sahani on 20 May 2017

This i not first time that i gonna do for tikona ltd My id is 2590 very worst company Internet service provider not getting any support from CCA end every time gives diffe...[Read full complaint]

Policy bond

Sandeep Kumar on 20 May 2017

I buy a policy from axis bank threw wrong selling. But next day mai bank gya refund lai of khnde policy aun baad refund hoyega but 3 months Di policy e nei ayi my policy no 7090<...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next