Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

balance deduction

Meenakshi Kulye on 20 May 2017

Sir mai meenakshi.. mera docomo no 2809 hai. Mere is no. se 20/4/2017 ko subah 22 rupees deduct huva hai. Maise customer care ko call kiya to vo madam ne bola ki is nomber...[Read full complaint]

electricity shut down

Ajay Shekhawat on 20 May 2017

Respected sir

I am a citizen of vill- anokhu teh- dhod sikar and we are facing a routine problem of electricity shut down after 0900pm to 10/1100pm in night without any reason . sometimes du<...[Read full complaint]

Battery drain after 2 days off inactivity. thanks for

Ranit Kishore on 20 May 2017

Purchased hero maestro edge in October 2016 after 2 month did not started the scooter for 2 days the battery went Dead called the company they changed the battery and some charger . Again the same ...[Read full complaint]

mentally harassment

Deepak Awate on 20 May 2017

I booked car many days back but due to loan process its late.

but loan amount approved 10days back. my loan interest started but i still not received car delivery yet. every time i getting sa...[Read full complaint]

low voltage

Tapas Mukherjee on 20 May 2017

Dear sir

I state to beg that we are suffering from low voltage in our area from last two months. However we cannot start AC in our houses . Fall of voltage is very low which is bellow 16

Telecom fraud

Anil Sadashiv Khandagale on 20 May 2017

Bhartiya Telecom Company cheats to me company gets money  from me by various reason like

Tower registration fee - ₹ 1850

court agreement fee -₹ 4200<...[Read full complaint]

FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING SITES

Hajarimayum Sureshsharma on 20 May 2017

Sir I have purchased a combo pack jeans from whaaky.com on 05/05/2017 timing 08:14:23 with order no S802338480 through net banking from sbi reference no 050054226590622IGABGHPHP6 and they didn't sh...[Read full complaint]

check book ke sandarab me

Pinki. Bai on 20 May 2017

Dear sir

Ma check book ke Liya Kai bank ke Kai chakar Laga chuki hu Lekin mera ko check book Abhi tak prapt nahi hue h form rakha lete h Lekin form forward nahi karte ya mughe pata nahi h 15 ...[Read full complaint]

Why not available reply of my Complaint

Krishn Murari on 20 May 2017

My Complain no. Mv02041700017u

I complained above given number .but no solution obtained.

I request u to give the reply of my complain.

no network in villege

this vil

Single wipers

Anshuman Mohanty on 20 May 2017

Single wipers

It is observed that some Indian car manufacturers have been equipping their vehicles with a single rain wiper which does not look symmetrical. It also mars the car's smart looks...[Read full complaint]

Pay and use services charges

Chirag Panchal on 20 May 2017

Online complain

13/05/2017 Saturday

Myself chirag panchal

Your pay and use services is not reliable b'coz there is a person whose name is GOPALKUMAR is receiving lot of cas...[Read full complaint]

cheating in food product which is dangerous

Mohammad Mirseraji on 20 May 2017

We have purchased a food product (Kokum Sharbat) with the name of "Konkan Amrut" manufactured by "mother made agro food" TM. our first purchase a month ago was looking like Koku...[Read full complaint]

Behave is very rude does not work with time

Ashok Kumar on 20 May 2017

I would like a grievance about sasni branch the matter is that i did a neft but did not till today

Meter reading not taking in time

Ajay Rasal on 20 May 2017

Meter reading person not taking reading photo in time he comes after 5-60 days due to which we have to pay more charges instead of Rs. 2.50 we are paying Rs. 4.50 and Rs. ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong rechaege by talkcharge

Pankaj Agarwal on 20 May 2017

My name is pankaj

I recharge my number on 19/5/2017 with 333 the internet plan but TALKCHARGE plate form did it in top up form now hence i got Rs286 which is useless for me and i feel its TAL...[Read full complaint]

BSNL HUNGAMA DEACTIVATION

Nuruddin Shaik on 20 May 2017

Deactivate of BSNL hungama service SINCE I have not subsceribed hungama plan. my phone no is 3144 automatic activateed this plan at your end and still without using the sa...[Read full complaint]

Tata Docomo Portability Rejected within an hour

Farida Lanewala on 20 May 2017

I wish to do portability to a different service provider. I generated UPC(TM576949) on 17th May 2017 and submitted the documents to the new service provider on 20th May 2017 at 12:48PM with a non-r...[Read full complaint]

Wwhaky supply was broken power bank

P Ramakanth Rao on 20 May 2017

I ordered a Samsung Power Bank . They supplied a broken piece. When I tried to contact their Customer Care nobody lifts the phone. This website seems to be bogus and fradulant.

Pathetic Shopping Experience on Luxehues.com

Nikhil Singla on 20 May 2017

I still regret the day I chose to shop from this website name luxehues.com I bought two pieces of Cross Classic Century Medalist Ballpoint Pen-3302 (Suitable for Engraving)(https://www.luxehues.com...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next