Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

toataly fraud company

Jignesh Prajapati on 08 December 2017

worked for data info care surat India a company said to have based at surat. I find myself deceived by these companies. I registered for employment with this company in October 2011 and got the dat...[Read full complaint]

defective mobile

Santosh Gupta on 08 December 2017

i am purchase mobile Motorola plus c this mobile defective found then inform to retailer[BY KDJ mobile lal bang law Kanpur} but he say i am not responsible this defect you go to service center

glaze trending india pvt.ltd company ke systam and distibuters ne dokha diya

Sushil Nath on 08 December 2017

sir mere pas ak dost ne call kiya or bola ki meri ak gov. company me job lagi h or offic me beth kar kam karta hu to meine usse kam ke bare mein puchha to usne kaha ki main accuntet ka kam karta hu...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not received

Alok Nandan on 08 December 2017

Sir

My urgent mail consignment no.EU840428085IN not received by me till date. It is urgent mail to me. Kindly send me earliest

ALOK NANDAN

90bn crpf

Uran Hall police complex...[Read full complaint]

tranjection

Bhikan Sayyed on 08 December 2017

dear sir mere bhai ka bank of maharashtra me account hai jiske upar 0000 rs kheti ka loan hai unke khate me paise na hote hue bhi ek lakh rupyee trnsfar ho gaye jo ki bank...[Read full complaint]

meter complaint

Naren Saini on 08 December 2017

Meter not work properly n fast Reding also

Plz check this

to lost the simple card

Rupendra Nagmote on 08 December 2017

My sim card have been lost so I want close my sim card.

My idea no. is 1968

Compalins about sugam mst

Guruprasadd Dwivedi on 08 December 2017

Sir mai roj pailani se banda up and down karta hu banda me mai coaching karta hu maine isliye sugam mst k liye apply kiya tha 27 november ko apply bhi kar diya tha sir 10 din beet gaye lekin abhi t...[Read full complaint]

wrong rechage

Neeraj Dhakar on 08 December 2017

Dear sir _ l have recharge wrongly in videocon dishtv no.86922221. Trans.id no. Nx171205170849758

LESS RECHARGE VALUE CREDITED MY ID 1010382495

Vandana Sharma on 08 December 2017

I RECEIVED SMS FROM YOUR COMPANY SIDE ON 03/12/2017 OF MY ID 2495 VANDANA SHARMA ON MY PHONE NO 7728

MSG WAS '' RECHARGE FOR RS [Read full complaint]

Port relaince to airtel

Mohd Asif on 07 December 2017

0132 : 6/10/2017 ye no. Relaince se airtel me port karwaya tha relaince ka sim band ho gya hai airtel ka abhi tak chalu q nhi hua please help me

Fraud transaction

Prem Sagar Yadav on 07 December 2017

Dear All

This is inform to you that a fraud transaction has happened from my A/C 4423 . On Date 01-12-2017At Time 2.40PM

On the same day I talked with your exe...[Read full complaint]

complait to port with idea

Rahul Kumar on 07 December 2017

I am using my no. 2084 with airtel but due to bad network connection I just port my no. With idea and I just pay for this only 150 ₹ that incident occurred in last month b...[Read full complaint]

Not yet recharge by big Bazar; Solapur(MH)

Ashok Kumar Tiwari on 07 December 2017

Date of purchase :06/12/17; Description of items-A pure sampoorna atta-10kg;Sugar medium-5kg;Urad dal-2Kg;Sabudana-2.874Kg; Poha thick-5.520Kg;PTNj salt-2Kg; Horlicks-1Kg; Dabur oil-1L;Ujala-75 ml...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not reciving

Devendrakumar Banjare on 07 December 2017

My pen card has been dispatched by NSDLPAN on 8/11/2017 whose speed post number is EA890377421IN which has been mis-addressed by the post office UTAI (PIN CODE 107) and do...[Read full complaint]

Bad behaviour of employees and taking more money to work

Rajkaur Multani on 07 December 2017

I am coustumer of Pnb since 20 years of idora branch Nagpur

Few months later a pnb employer behaves very badly with my daughter

Today the same thing they do with me

I complaint to...[Read full complaint]

Not giving possession of flat within time by builder

Umeshwar Charpe on 07 December 2017

I have purchased flat from the Shatayushi Builders & Developers pvt limited at Shri Gajanan Golden Height Flat No.108 Suman Nagari Gram Panchayat Godhani Railway Tahsil-Nagpur Rural Distt-Nagpu...[Read full complaint]

delivered used and old economy jeans paints

Sanjay Kupekar on 07 December 2017

i was ordered ( order no. S802545939 ) on whakkay.com online trading company of 3 economy jeans its whole cost is 800 rupees in INR with delivery charge but that than i sent lot of email that compa...[Read full complaint]

jio sim validity or unlimited call

Kaushalkishor Seth on 07 December 2017

Sir

I have recharged with Rs399 as per plan with validity70 days unlimited calling with per GB data daily. but after some days (dated on 8th November of 7)..

N...[Read full complaint]

Debit card

Kishor Kumud Mandal on 07 December 2017

Sir mai nine month se debit card ka form bhara hu aur abhi tak mera debit card banke nahi aya mai branch me gaya aur unko bola ki sir mai ghar se bahar rahta hu aur mujhe rupya Bala debit card issu...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next