Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Cheeted by proposed offer of reliance

Siddhartha Biswas on 21 June 2017

Respected Sir / Madam

Myself Shri Siddhartha Biswas. My Reliance Smart Number is 103. This is a 3G connection. Since 4 to 5 years I'm using this mobile number...[Read full complaint]

online shopping

Versha Verma on 21 June 2017

I bought 10 sarees on 14th june17 from tulsitrendz.in of total cost 00/- .but they not send any mail or msg regarding my order.their customer care no is not reachable and ...[Read full complaint]

bill is not correct

Pramod Kumar on 21 June 2017

I have pay online bill of 2 months march and april .I had pay around 4000 and in my account money also transfede but my bill was not updated in dhbvn.So please check it.I had pay on the website of ...[Read full complaint]

Bill Payment - Twice

Jay Dev Dubey on 21 June 2017

I by mistake paid the BSES bill w.r.t the CA number 4369 two times via online methods. I request either to adjust the amount in next bill or to refund to my account. Kindl...[Read full complaint]

Mrs account ubgb me his mai online balance check karana chahta Hu kaiser karu

Amit Kumar on 21 June 2017

Hello sir mai online balance check karana chahta Hu kaiser karu

yagi mai Jan ana chahta hu

Proofreading essays

Carlosgap on 21 June 2017

From this attention grabbing opener you would want to move to the next part with the introduction in which you offer some relevant background in the certain purpose in the essay. This section helps...[Read full complaint]

Violation of terms and conditions by Airtel Network Service

Subrata Mukherjee on 21 June 2017

My mobile no is 020. I have ported from Vodafone to Airtel on 1th may 017. After that I have recharged at Rs 449 to avail of an offer. This offer...[Read full complaint]

Airtel dth

Kiram Lalge on 21 June 2017

My customer ID is 3150 Kiran Lalge register no no. Is 3474

I want to stop sport channel immediately but Airtel dish customer service not wo...[Read full complaint]

Control point parthi bus inquiry no jawb uddhatai bharya aapvama aave chhe.

Chaudhari Sinilbhai B. on 21 June 2017

Control point par bus inquiry mate puchhta controller jaldi jawab aapta nathi & jawab aape to bolvani fit tochhadaibhari hoy 6.bus cancel thayani pan Jan karavama nathi aavti.lamba rut tatha an...[Read full complaint]

Bus not stop in picking point

Vivek Kemekar on 21 June 2017

MH40 Y 5877

Wardha - Chandrapur bus not stopping after giving hand from past few days

As per your slogan "please show your hand and bus will stop" what happened to it also ple...[Read full complaint]

Electricity cut

Shashi Bhushan on 21 June 2017

Sir any time electric city cut at night without any reason low voltage full day or night please give this solution

no electricity in my house near about 36 hours

Hari Das on 21 June 2017

More than 36 hours there is no electricity in my house my docate no 9876 of wbsedcl

So please do something for my family because in this family two Senior citizens t...[Read full complaint]

regarding jumbo loan

Ashish Kumar on 21 June 2017

Not received Jumbo loan but amout is debited rs 0000

mere account me cash vapas dilane hetu

Rupesh Kumar on 21 June 2017

Me atm se cash nikalne ke liye gaya to cash nahi nikla or account se debit hogaya mene meri branch raipuriya jalore me complain dene ki bahut kosis ki lekin koi phone bhi nahi uthate hai a/c [Read full complaint]

Money not refunded

Santosh Thakur on 21 June 2017

I have booked bus tickets for Digha to Kolkata from make my trip.The bus broke down Midway about 100km from Kolkata.Bus operator requested to arrange own vehicle to get back.They agreed to pay refu...[Read full complaint]

Street repair

Bharat Atal on 20 June 2017

Please repair the street the maker of seevar line not complit the work of street because this reason hole in the raining season .

for not getting pin number

Mukesh Kumar on 20 June 2017

I hv gotten my ATM card 3month ago but I didn't get my ATM pin number so please send my ATM pin number

12th class home since practical exam 321 me ABSENT show kar rakha hai

Jitanderkumar Sharma on 20 June 2017

Sir i am 12th class my rolnumber 3004 hai student nios bord Sir maine 23march 2017 practical exam home scince 321 exam diya tha jisme result me muje practical exam me ABSE...[Read full complaint]

Recharge failed Everytime

Nidhi on 20 June 2017

Hi . I am unable to recharge my prepaid number 328. Every time it is declined by airtel inspite of payment completion.

Fake Echallan

Aryan Gupta on 20 June 2017

Hello sir

I am Aryan this incident is of Pune

I was riding my bike from shivaji nagar to pimpri chinchwad and traffic police asked me to stop and for showing all documents

I gave ...[Read full complaint]