Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

No message for wail list eticket cancellation

Mahesh Prasad Dwivedi on 24 February 2017

My pnr no 7822 journey from Delhi to Lucknow W/L 3 & 4 has no conform after chart preparation also but no message was received from IRCTC and we have gone to Railwaystaio...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy not to be credit my account

Manoj Madhukarrao Shahane on 24 February 2017

I given hp gas cylinder 30/1/2017 but subsidy not to be credit my account

Paise key bareme complete

Lalitkumar Karbhari Deshmukh on 24 February 2017

Sirajuddin sir ne paise liye hey aru paise nahi dey rahe hey bohat bar pucha unko par o bol raheye apse jo hoga oh kar lo mene apake paise nahi liye ishe bol rahehe aru 3 month sey ulu banarahe hey...[Read full complaint]

Fraud conducted by bank

Shailesh Pandey on 24 February 2017

Has lost my bag in train and on that spot had mail to bank regarding stop parent of cheque and that cheque was blank and then to they issue 5000 to some unknw person and s...[Read full complaint]

Refund money

Rohit Adhikari on 24 February 2017

previous year I had deposit 800 ruppe for 'pmkvy' course but my name is not available in list then I had complaint in branch but I had not got solution of my problem so please give me my refund

charge with filling oil

Amit Kumar on 24 February 2017

This did happen with me multiple times with Deepak petrol pump. When ever I ask to fill full car tank with petrol someone from station employee come and distract me. Suddenly employee who is fillin...[Read full complaint]

Porting problem

Biradar Pankaj Mohanrao on 24 February 2017

I port my airtel no 8934 to Idea. The sim activated on 19th February. But from the date of activation there no outgoing calls going. I request idea to solve the problem bu...[Read full complaint]

Last moment change of flight, spent 24 hours in airport

Sajan Kedia on 24 February 2017

Hi Sir My name is Sajan Kedia. I had booked an indigo flight from Bangalore to Port Blair via Chennai long ago. Recently got married this week, was going for my honeymoon with my wife. PNR SGHE6H ...[Read full complaint]

4G Connectivity Issue

Nishikant Sinha on 24 February 2017

I did a recharge for INR 157 for 4G Plan but the 4G itself is not working. Customer Care raised a complaint regarding the same and it has been a week but nothing is happening. Customer Care Executi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Recharge Calls

Ankita Agarwal on 24 February 2017

Hi All

My name is Ankita Agarwal using the BIG Tv since last few years & now really regretting my decision of choosing BIG Tv. It has repeated twice with me that their customer car...[Read full complaint]

Out going call not going

Chandra Shekhar Baghel on 24 February 2017

sir meine apne no par 501 ka recharge kiya tha lekin abhi koi call nahi lag raha hai so please aap hamari help kare hame apki help ke behad harurat hai

this is my reliance no [Read full complaint]

Correction in address

Nilesh Narkhede on 24 February 2017

Correction in my elect billing adress chintamani colony near kalyani polatri manjari khurd pune 2307

water supply not sufficient

Chandni Manseta on 24 February 2017

Because of lack of water supply before 5years we had changed the line initially wr wrte getting sufficient water but since lasy 2~3yrs again the same problem has aroused n the condition is such tha...[Read full complaint]

ECS Closing Issues in Just Dial

Machindra Lendave on 24 February 2017

I have started the just dial paid services at 016. I closed the business in October 2016 because lack of response. At the same time i called to consult person for closing ...[Read full complaint]

POST MASTER NOT RESPONSE PROPERLY

Rajesh Jain on 24 February 2017

SIR

THE POST OFFICE SITUATED AT CLOTH MARKET BRANCH- JODHPUR (RAJ.) IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. DAILY COSTUMER COMES AT BRANCH THERE THEY ARE SPEAKING RUDELY & SAY TILL 12 PM NET WORK...[Read full complaint]

Non accompanying of pos machine by LPG delivary boy

Bm Bhatnagar on 24 February 2017

1. Non possession of pos machine by delivery boy.

2. Non sending of SMS for cash memo generation to anticipate delivery of refills. Interim which resulted for confined to home till del...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Gsm Calling problem

Om Parkash on 24 February 2017

I bought two Reliance GSM sim for your Reliance agent .I give myadhar I card and 300 RS.he told me after 2 days activet your sim .local and std call free unlimted call 28 days.but calling is no. no...[Read full complaint]

Excess bill charged than the meter reading.

Alok Girish Verma on 24 February 2017

Last month meter reading was 1247 whereas bill shows meter reading as 1361 The bill was corrected and accordingly I paid Rs 720/ as per correction but in the current bill remaining amount has been...[Read full complaint]

Aircel mobile deduction of balance

Gurpreet Singh on 24 February 2017

I will not satisfy to my aircel telecom company.my account balance deduction daily without any conformation message.they are activate any services on my number I will not needed them.I will not re...[Read full complaint]

Got TQWL ticket and 55 seats were available after my booking

Ganesh Narayan Vhatkar on 24 February 2017

PNR No. 5145 and 4253 Date : 23-02-17 I booked tatkal ticekt on 2.17 but I got TQWL ticket. After that I checked avail...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next