Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

bus service

Sagar on 21 April 2017

Please issue new busses or well condition busses to traval from nashik to vapi .we suffers from so much trobble during travaling busses are old so that they can't carry load.

Stop ECS and fraud by just dial

Hotel Abhiraj Palace on 21 April 2017

SIR / MADAM

PLEASE PROVIDE AN ATTENTION TOWARDS OUR PROPERTY HOTEL ABHIRAJ PALACE JAIPUR .

WE CAME TO KNOW THAT WITH OUT ANY INFORMATION AND APPROVAL OF US REGRADING RENEWAL OF AGGREMEN...[Read full complaint]

seat is allocated me insted of confirm reservation

Dr Pradnya Jadhav on 21 April 2017

i done reservation on 20/4/17 for AC shivneri bus for swargate to dadar east via chandani chowk on 21/4/17 at 7 am. my pick up point is vanaj when i entered in bus at vanaj stop someone is already ...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from Mobikwik wallet but payment failed to foodpanda

Pradeep Gupta on 21 April 2017

Hi

I had made a payment of inr 37.3 using my mobikwik wallet. This amount got deducted from my mobikwik wallet but payment to foodpanda failed. I had register...[Read full complaint]

return my delivery

Vicky on 21 April 2017

I have place order from 4 jeans combo when I received delivery and check this very bad quality please back my amount

Tracking no S1345910077265

Order id [Read full complaint]

poor internet speed

Ankitkumar Ishvarbhai Patel on 21 April 2017

Hello idea

My area your internet speed so poor and 3rd class.

Regarding furniture loan finance

Siva M on 21 April 2017

Myself Siva.M working in bangalore. My native town is trichy in tamilnadu. Recently My family buy some furnitures (Matress,almirah,TV stand) at Rs24000 for me in Majestic furniture on 10-02-17 loc...[Read full complaint]

Customer complaint not actioned since 15 April 2017

Akhil Shaikh on 21 April 2017

Please refer my complaint no 7210 which is not actioned by hero corp from 15 April 2017,After following three times with Customer care centre there was no responce,Very p...[Read full complaint]

Refund has not been made by railways against reservation tickets

Madhukarsaxena on 21 April 2017

I seek reservation for my family Fl toPuri by train No 8474 Sl class and reservation for return journey puri to kota 8473 for 6 persons. PNR NO ...[Read full complaint]

For local transfer

Tarun Chawla on 21 April 2017

I am tarun chawla my son name is ishant chawla I want to local transfer for my son tagore garden to vigyan vihar. I was meet to Mr. Alok in tagore garden I say that my son passed out to 1 st class...[Read full complaint]

For my MBA assignments

Hiba Khan on 21 April 2017

Dear sir/maam I submitted all my 1st sem assignments in time.And received the acceptance also.But now at the time of reveling the results they are saying that i havnt submitted my assignments thou...[Read full complaint]

PNB atm is expired

Satish Kumar on 21 April 2017

dear sir, please reissue my atm again satish kumar mb 9594

Policy is not getting

Vijay Patidar on 21 April 2017

I had renew my policy of car insurance 17 may 2016 , but I gave payment to agent ( Mr rohit Verma) , but agent not gave policy and policy no, and I contact to agent but her phone is switch of. and...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm recharge related

Sahu on 21 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 ish no. Par *129# par check krne par wrong offer so kia jata rha hai mai jab offer dekh kar recharge krata hu to sahi benifite provide nhi hota h ap me...[Read full complaint]

Balance katauti ke sambandh me

Ram Ashish on 21 April 2017

Santosh Kumar s/o RamDhani gram doolampur Post Chhapra Magarbi Dist Sant Kabir Nagar A/c 6429 Aadhar num. 5210 Mo. 7389[Read full complaint]

Reliance Gsm wrong offer provide

Rajkumar Sahu on 21 April 2017

Airtel Tsm do not co-operate

Jafar Ahamed Siddique on 21 April 2017

Dear sir /madam, I given the porting code with adhar number and biometric to your dealer Mr giri (patherdewa, deoria, u.p.) who's mobile number is 4857 to port my number ...[Read full complaint]

Insect inside mazaa glass bottle of 200 ml

Chintan Avaiya on 21 April 2017

I bought mazaa beverage of 200 ml bottle. And i saw an insect inside it. It is very bad for any person health. The food safety lab have to check this bottle which quality is very bad and also life ...[Read full complaint]

shoose sole and pesting

Prem Chand Verma on 21 April 2017

I am perches woodland shoose at 2900rs but this company used very low quality materials this shoose shol damage and pasting within 3 month

my no y not open

Devinder Patel on 21 April 2017

Deer airtel grahak seva me aap she aanurodh kar raha ho ki bartmaan me my no

8102 7618 hia Jo ki kafhi samay she band ho gaya hia mine kai ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next