Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

saleing more then MRP and miss behaviour with passenger

Rahul Jain on 20 January 2017

Shop keeper charge more then 20% on MRP. and misbehave with me. I want maggi packet .MRP of Maggie is 40 rs .and they charge 50 rs and and water charge 20 rs. And they say jab paise nh h to aate ky...[Read full complaint]

KYC not updated

Damodor Rana on 20 January 2017

Sir

Since last one month i have visited branch office J N Mukherjee road several times to update my KYC in the above account with all the xerox as well as Original IDs and Address Proffs but ...[Read full complaint]

balance cut gya but account me nahe gaya

Abhishek Verma on 20 January 2017

Sir i add money 0000 cash in my wallet and after that i saw the phone i want to purchase is out of stock then i transfer it to my bank but till now i cant get it in my aco...[Read full complaint]

money not credited

Rajendra Kumar on 20 January 2017

I have remitted money from saudi arbia.the amount of 34/- INR was remitted from saudi arab on 29/12/2016 in my yes bank account 0491 which is not...[Read full complaint]

Retain to bank

Mohammed Tabrez on 20 January 2017

My pytm account SE retain to bank KIYA tha Jo ki mera pytm account me 4500 so the 2/1/2017 KO KIYA tha ab TAK NHI Mila please my help KO kro

against PNB bank staff of new branch Ramsinghpur

Lalit Sharma on 20 January 2017

Mere Se pure documents lene ke baad bhi account nhi khola gya or bad behaviour ke saath badsaluki ki gai.or is branch me staff ke Kuch members man marzi karte h.jab dil kiya kaam kiya nhi dil kiya ...[Read full complaint]

LCD with touch

Shubham Chauhan on 19 January 2017

sir plz help me ...mera mobile intex service centre hiit ma h jo kii 8 din sa vahi h vah uska folder provide nh kr saka and pareshan karta hai kabhi kehta h 3 din laga ..kabhi kehtii 4 din laga abh...[Read full complaint]

Recharge complain

Nitin Kumar Verma on 19 January 2017

मैMaine date 15/01/2017 Ko 152 Rs ka recharge karwaya tha . Jisme kisi bhi number per 28 Days ka unlimited call karne ki suvidha batai gyi thi per date 18/01/2017 Ki raat se kahi bhi call karne per...[Read full complaint]

property against loan

Prakash Raman Mhaidhune on 19 January 2017

Dear sir

My name prakash raman MHAIDHUNE a/c 1804 from CHANDWAD branch dist NASHIK state maharashtra

मैंने प्रोपर्टी अगेंस्ट लोन के लिए बैंक मैं मनेजर से पूछा था पहेले वो हा बोले और जब ...[Read full complaint]

duduction of account balalance against aeducational loan without any notice or without any emi

Vikram Gorakh Desai on 19 January 2017

I had taken educational loan for graduation ...but after it was just 4to 5 months..and there was balance on my savings account.....bank deducted 5177 rs without any notice...[Read full complaint]

deduction of my balace from hdfc atm nalagarh h.p. 174101 4000rs. from my account.

Bhagat Ram on 19 January 2017

Deduction of balance from my account on19 - jan.-2017 . i swipe atm card in hdfc bank atm at nalagarh h.p. opposite nalagarh court 4101 . please tell me what i do now .. I...[Read full complaint]

mere pese kat gaye lekin passport nahi bana

Awadheshkumar Aggarwal on 19 January 2017

12/01/2017 8pm bank of India ATM onlion pement kiya tha

I have no revived my money

Dilraj Meena on 19 January 2017

I have not received my balance for 15 days please send my money refund

Add money issue bank to paytm wallet

Tukaram Desai on 19 January 2017

When i online transaction by using syndicate bank debit card to paytm wallet my bank account is debited by 5000 rupees but not add in my paytm wallet then i raise my problem in paytm .paytm mailled...[Read full complaint]

plan not changed

Sunil Kumar K S on 19 January 2017

I have give a request to costumer care to change my plan from 2g to 4g butt till now plan not changed I don't get 2g data also in my number 0669

but from last 15 day...[Read full complaint]

activation of dotpot service without my request

Malathi Saravanan on 19 January 2017

On 15th january 2017 i got the dotbot activation service message. I didnt send any request to you. But you deductedRs. 5/-. I didnt use the service. Even i dont know how t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Company Policy bazaar.com

A Vidya Sagar on 19 January 2017

This people at policybazaar.com don't give all sales disclosures to customer and do anything to sell a policy and recently suffered severely in december were i was shocked after my wife was hospita...[Read full complaint]

activation of dotpot service without my request

Malathi Saravanan on 19 January 2017

I didnt send any request to activate the dotbot service. I never activate any value added sevices usually. You deducted Rs. 35/- fraudly. Even i dont know how to use the service. Deduction of Rs. 3...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Is Not Disconnect My Mitar

Shaikh Sohel on 19 January 2017

Sir

10 month before my mitar is always jump and faulty give more than units and my bill price is always growing up.

I complaint for this all mseb offices but my problem is not solve aft...[Read full complaint]

Excess Billing and Faulty Meter

Ronak Furia on 19 January 2017

Consumer No: 4528

Billing Unit: 4166

Name: Usha Sharad Patankar

Address: Shop No 1& 2 Janaki Apts Chheda Road Dombivli (E)

Contact- [Read full complaint]