Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Garbabge collection not done from last 2 days

Iraisa Chs on 17 June 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

We are the residence of IRAISA CHS LTD - Near RBK School - Beverly Park Mira Road - E - 1107 This is to bring your kind notice that the garbage...[Read full complaint]

301 signal is found

Omkar Nandan on 17 June 2018

Sir no signal are found on my tv screen from last few days then I call your customer care the he suggest me technician then ok but my new complete is the information of my account is not working or...[Read full complaint]

Internet Problem

Harshita Sahi on 17 June 2018

RESPECTED MAM/SIR

TO WHOMEVER IIT IS CONCERN

BEING A CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL I AM USING AIRTEL SINCE MANY YEARS BUT NOW ITS SERVICES HAVE BEEN SO PATHETIC THAT I NED TO USE PEN TO FILE A COM...[Read full complaint]

TVS MOTOR COMPANY

Chaitanya Kharade on 17 June 2018

नमस्कार

आज मी तुमाला खूप महत्त्वाची माहिती देउ इच्छितो. मी 20 मार्च 2018 ला TVS Ntorque125 हि गाडी कळमकर TVS मोटर्स हडपसर पुणे मधून विकत घेतली. गाडी चे दोन servecing पूर्ण झालेत. गाडी चे runn...[Read full complaint]

Onida washing machine defect

Devendra Gautam on 16 June 2018

Dear Sir

From last 6 months I have done multiple complains to repair my washing machine but Onida is not able to resolve my issue. My latest complain no is 1804F786380007. Ser vice engineer c...[Read full complaint]

ATM NOT 10000RUPES NOT RECIVE

P Thanji on 16 June 2018

not receive 0000 rupees 9467 complint nomber

Pune Traffic Challan

Ashok Joglekar on 16 June 2018

I own a car MH12NU7516. I was stopped today for a pending traffic challan pertaining to 26 April 2018 PTPCHC201804261813 two offences are listed the first is Rs 200 fine for car stopping on zebra c...[Read full complaint]

ATM DISPUTE

Ashutosh Dubey on 16 June 2018

Dear sir / madam

From my bank account number 8114 last Saturday /18) 12 000 rupees were incorrectly withdrawn from ATM machine at Sa...[Read full complaint]

No network in my office premise within amonth

Vaishnav Prasad Bhardwaj on 16 June 2018

We are your valuable corporate customers

We are facing network issue in my office premise within a month

Can't receive or make any call

Our business client make always complaints ...[Read full complaint]

warntee rejected in warntee period by harpreet ford

Sunil Kumar on 16 June 2018

I am Adv. Sunil Kuamr from Gurgaon. I am nn International Sportsman who represent India in world Aero Sports. I won first Medal for India in World Paramotor Championship.I am completly disturbed an...[Read full complaint]

not got books

Arju Gupta on 16 June 2018

sir

I have not got my books yet my exam is on October 2018 my roll is 3643 study centre code 0015 phone no 4492[Read full complaint]

Without use after 10 years False overdue claim in CIBIL by PHOENIX Arc Credit card

Premendra Soni on 16 June 2018

Recently I have checked my CIBIL score & found that it shows “Phoenix Arc” credit card entry. I have never heard of this company and never used any credit card or applied. In my CIBIL report i ...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received

Satish Kumar on 16 June 2018

I attempted to withdraw 8000 (eight thousand) from Dena bank khekra up . But not received...ATM was running...out of cash... money deducted from my account.no 0388 on 15/0...[Read full complaint]

fraud company www.ajstocks.com

Ashok Kumar Das on 16 June 2018

TAKING MONEY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE IN RESPECT OF WEEKLY RETURN. BUT AFTER TAKING MONEY NO WEEKLY RETURN GIVEN BY THE COMPANY. NOT RECEIVED THE PHONE CALLS.

TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY.

COMPANY...[Read full complaint]

Cancell my memberdhip

Khushboo Gorecha on 15 June 2018

I have taken country club membership in 2012 i m not using any holidays..i want my money back..

Kcc account

Radhesyam Patidar on 15 June 2018

रतलाम जिले की सैलाना तेहसिल मे मेरे पापा व दादा जी और बडे पापा का सामिल केसिसि खाता हे और अब मे उसे बंद करवा ना चाहता हु और पापा का अलग केसिसि खाता करवाना चाहता हु लेकिन बैंक वाले उसे बंद नहि कर रह...[Read full complaint]

against the 3th service xuv500

Deepak Agarwal on 15 June 2018

i hve made 3th paid service in the brijraj motors at Allahabad I am totally not satisfied with the service done by brijraj motor The behaviour of the general manager is also very rude with the cust...[Read full complaint]

Internet service provider not give any service after payment

Prakash Suthar on 15 June 2018

Dear sir/madam

I am using GTPL internet since 2 years

I have renew my plan in March

From last 2 month there is internet connectivity problem so I had book my complaint on toll fre...[Read full complaint]

IRCTC - money deducted but ticket not booked from irctc

Shehzade Ali on 15 June 2018

Sir

I had booked a ticket on 4 June 2018 the money deducted but ticket not booked then I contacted IRCTC they were saying that it will be refunded in 7 days.

But today it is more then 1...[Read full complaint]

Sim chalu karwane k smbh me

Ghulam Sarwer on 15 June 2018

Dealer Ranjit kumar sons se mai uninor ko airtel me port krwa hu jo ki abhi tk chalu nhi hua hai aur wo bolta hai agar chalu nhi hoga to koi risk nhi lenge aur paisa v wapas nhi hoga ye bolne wali ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next