Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

glaze compnay s fraud h

Pramod Kisan Kalapad on 23 April 2017

glaze company garib logo ko bhula rahi h ....us company ne 15 thausnad khaye mere job pe nam par marketing karavne ne kii company h plz mere paise dela do

Not getting Range on My Idea Sim

Sourabh Jajoo on 23 April 2017

Yesterday suddenly i was not getting range on my sim card.

I know i have delayed my bill payment but now i am not able to pay it online as well because i don't have range on my sim.

Sim Card not working

Varun on 23 April 2017

My aircel sim card after 3months is showing emergency call only. I am unable to make or receive calls. No network is coming. Customer Care executive are not solving my problem

Airtel No connection for 4 g since 10 days

Ajit Kanitkar on 23 April 2017

Our 4 g connection in Pune suddenly stopped working 10 days ago. We made a complaint and were told that engineer will come to solve the problem. He did not come for 4 days in spite of their promise...[Read full complaint]

Wrong commitment

Shabana Quadri on 23 April 2017

Respected sir

I visited cars24 on April 17 to inspect my car hyundai xcent. They told me abt there whole process.they told me that we will give u quoting amt after 48hrs as car is T PERMIT.i ...[Read full complaint]

Dismanner currier service

Jai Prakash Singh on 23 April 2017

Sir.

I have state that DTDC currier service public dealing staff are unmannered related to Delhi & Anpara both because due to this staff misbehave to me and not delivered my medicine till...[Read full complaint]

MADICINE NOT DELIVERED

Jai Prakash Singh on 23 April 2017

Sir

I given order homeopath medicine R-71 of two bottle (22 ml.) on dated 07-04-2017 .I received SMS on same date my order no.190758. but till the 23-04-2017 not received our medicine.

passport under tatkaal is being very delayed

Suryaprakash Singh on 23 April 2017

applied for re essue of passport on 4.17 at PSK varansi. it should be issued within a week on post police verification basis. but i have not received till date. police ver...[Read full complaint]

account rong using by two other holders.

Arbind Rai on 23 April 2017

acc/no 1003 ifc code 3100 i live in uttrakhand and my two brothers use this account . we are holding this account from 007.[Read full complaint]

received defective mobile from quikr.

Bilal Shaikh on 23 April 2017

I have ordered on mobile from quikr Asus Zenfone 5. The mobile condition is ok. But this is not switch on yet. I have tried continue. Quikr are fraud with customer. I have loss my amount. So please...[Read full complaint]

WORST 3G NETWORK SERVICE OF BSNL

Nirban Laskar on 22 April 2017

My no 3526 i recharged 339 pack. but soon after that i cannot get the signal of BSNL tower i cannot use the 3G service of the internet pack. whenever i switch off to 2G mo...[Read full complaint]

regarding datawind tablets

Arif Adhami on 22 April 2017

DEAR SIR I BOUGHT TWO NOS DATAWIND TABLETS IN THE MONTH OF FEB2017 TO MARCH 2017 BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT GIVING GOOD RESPONSE FIRSTLY BOTH TAKE MORE TIME FOR CHARGING AND THE BATTERY OF BOTH TABS ...[Read full complaint]

Landline connection surrendered but security amount didn't received

Gajendra Singh Rajpurohit on 22 April 2017

Surrendered my landline connection before more than 2 years but still facing a problem to get My Security Amount. So many time vsited BSNL office but always giving a lie promise only.

Dth Big tv Signal Lost Error 400

Ashish Maheshwari on 22 April 2017

Dear sir my name is Ritika Kankani ...My Big tv I'd no.200745884448....Sir kindly inform you....Since Last 7 years I am used Dth big tv....and every month I am facing so many problem ....(Problem S...[Read full complaint]

stop these unusual services

Nitika Thakur on 22 April 2017

today at about 8:00 pm i had got message that mydalla powered app had been activated on your account and Rs. 29 are deducted from my account . i had also called idea service centre but they sad tha...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage

Sucha Singh on 22 April 2017

Dear sir /mam .

Humre village me low voltage ki bhut problem he humne yhan complaints b ki thi jise pure 1 sal tak hume w8 krna pada aaj uska kuj kam hua but humre yhan ab

compressor not working

Brijrsh Shrivastva on 22 April 2017

Dear sir

I am purchase the refrigerator 200 ltrs 5 Street door fail not close the freedge also not cooling.

So please consider my complaint .

Thanks & regards

Bri...[Read full complaint]

Tearing and damage to Car Tyre due to Sharp Border of Manhole cover

Dr Jayant Gandhe on 22 April 2017

There is cover of underground cables where cement concrete layer is damaged and sharp metal is projecting out which has cut into the new car tyre costing me INR 00/- for n...[Read full complaint]

Datawind tablet

Abhishek Jain on 22 April 2017

Sir

Maine datawind tablet liya tha jiska order no. CCBSBN2K-1 ye hai jo hume 16-2-2017 ko mila paise humne is number se order kiya tha. Jo no. 8696 se kiya tha mujhe...[Read full complaint]

balance deduction

Ravi Shekhar on 22 April 2017

once again a balance of rs 50 has been deducted from my number 0970 in the name of different VAS packs and packs are active without my consent. Fed up with this organisati...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next