Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

balance diducted without my permision

Akhilesh Pai on 18 April 2018

I was surfing on internet and suddenly I reciece a message that airtel biscoot store service has been activated on your phone amount rs 5 has been deducted for one day. Firstly dear airtel I alread...[Read full complaint]

amount of bill is increase

Tukaram Krishna Pawaskar on 17 April 2018

custamar no. 0294

bill no. 4532 vaibhavadi

our details is above followed

inadqute power of supply from the one month afterwards we have received your bil...[Read full complaint]

Shivshahi bus Not pick from Thakkar CBS Bus stand for Niphad journey

Nilesh Vadnere on 17 April 2018

Shivshaahi bus Not pick from Thakkar bazar CBS Bus stand 2 seat bus no. MH06BW0512

my pan number use in sbi credit card holder except me

Parveen Kumar on 17 April 2018

as per credit score cibil.com more than 72 loan and credit account attach in my account. we have only two loan account (hdfc-45635667 and pnb loan against security). so please remove all account ot...[Read full complaint]

Money refund

Anand Kumar Pandey on 17 April 2018

It is a fraud company and cheatable.job ke naam per logo ko gumraah kiya jaa rha hai.logo ko force ker ke work karaya jaata hai.ye company me sirf jhuth hi jhuth bola jaata hai.aap apna income down...[Read full complaint]

Amount Deducted from SBI Account in fee excess DRS

Yogeshkumar Jain on 17 April 2018

I am use my a/c only online transaction for fee submission and deposit also. for this kind bank deducted Rs 84/- as FEE EXCESS DRS on 7th April & 9th April [Read full complaint]

NOT DELIVER NEW CONNECTION YET

Pankaj Kumar on 17 April 2018

I have booked reliance big tv but still waiting for delivery.

as per them it should be delivered 30 to 45 days.

booking date - 3-mar-2018 & booking id [Read full complaint]

Not Yet Recieved Micromax Mobile given to Authorised Service Center Solapur

Jitendra Bankapure on 17 April 2018

I had Purchased Micromac E485 Canvas Mobile online through Flipkart on 21-02-2018 but within 15 days the handset got hanging and had problem then i had complaint about the handset to flipkart but t...[Read full complaint]

Neither any document nor any receipt issued against payment

Prushottamdatt Kashyap on 17 April 2018

Dear sir

Two transaction as per detail here under made from my account:

1. Amount transferred from my account no. 9116 Rs. One lakh to Punjab National B...[Read full complaint]

Money refund

Anand Pandey on 17 April 2018

Farm light connection

Nirmalsinh Zala on 17 April 2018

Bhachau chopadva AG fider lights connection 3 4 month thaya sudhi haji kheti ma single face light connection Mali sakyu nathi Aa samsya nu nivaran lavva name vinanti.

Tata Docomo Walky bill to be paid even when the services are not there

Murali T N on 17 April 2018

Around Jan timeframe I have been receiving messages from Tata docomy that Walky services in my area will not work from Feb onwards. I had been getting messages almost daily. Since the company itsel...[Read full complaint]

Mera account se paise kat gaye

Mukesh Rana on 17 April 2018

13 tarik ko Maine Atm se paise nikale the par go aaye nahi aur mere account se kat gaye

Employment Fraud

Abhishek Singh on 17 April 2018

Got a call on 20th Dec2017 at 12:26 pm from a no. 6847 a lady saying she is calling from "Careerinnaukri.com" and she said your resume has been short-listed for ...[Read full complaint]

Bad condition of buses

Mohan Daddikar on 17 April 2018

I Mohan Daddikar had booked a ticket from Pune to Nashik on 16-04-2018 4.30 bus of Neeta Travels via ticket number 537FJHUG right from the beginning the bus was noise the bus had a halt at Bhoseri ...[Read full complaint]

I made pamint but not reach there

Vijay Kumar on 17 April 2018

I transferred money 1000 R.. But not receiveed. Please refund my money

LODHA CHEATING CUSTOMERS BIG TIME CHEATERS

Snehlata M on 17 April 2018

BUYERS BE AWARE OF THE BUILDER LODHA SPEACIALLY THEIR AMARA PROJECT THEY ARE CHEATERS AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THEY GIVE DIFFERENT PICTURE OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR POSSESSION 3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE AND...[Read full complaint]

CHEATING CUSTOMERS BIG TIME CHEATERS

Snehlata M on 17 April 2018

REPAIR OF WATER PURIFIER

Shwetha B M on 17 April 2018

From one month AQUA EXCELL water purifier gets trouble. Anil Kumar so called repairer he started repairin it from one month and collected amount of Rs.4000- every time he checked asked to repalce a...[Read full complaint]

Airtel have untrained people hired , they are uneducated and dont know anything

Vipin Kumar Yadav on 17 April 2018

ON saturday morning i received a fraud call who asked me to dial number given by them and i did but later i realised that was a scam call and called customer care to block my sim on sumday. On mond...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next