Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

money back

Vijay Tiwari on 16 February 2018

Dear sir

I just bring to your notice that icici bank refused reducing my home loan rate of interest but you have not return back my money 7000 rupees along with interest which I was de...[Read full complaint]

Bus Reservation

Goppal Purushottam Thatte on 16 February 2018

I booked bus ticket (2 adult) online on 16 Feb.2018 at 9.30 hrs from Pune to Aurangabad Shivneri A/C bus leaveing pune on 17 Feb. 2018 at 3.00 hrs.from shivaji nagar pune....[Read full complaint]

Balence return karne ke liye Phone pe ko

Ajaykumar Painkra on 16 February 2018

हेल्लो सर गुड मॉर्निंग

सर मेरा एक रिक्वेस्ट है सर मै अजय कुमार पैंकरा जो मेरा फ़ोन पे में मेरा अकाउंट है जिसमे मैंने पे टी म में गिफ्ट वाउचर में 200 रूपये ऐड UPI 9691020012@ybl से ऐड किया जिस...[Read full complaint]

Roberry Of My 300points

Akshaychavan on 16 February 2018

I have visited the the pvr in phoenix mall in kurla on15/2/2018 I have registered for loyalty member and I got 300 points but the person who was there he transferred my 300 points and they used it ...[Read full complaint]

SBI Credit card fraudulent transaction

Vivin Mt on 16 February 2018

I've been a victim of Fraudulent transaction.

Yesterday evening (15-Feb-2018 6:32pm) I received a call from an unknown number(+919648989951) to my personal number 77...[Read full complaint]

GoAir grabbing extra money for rescheduling the flight due to medical complications

Priyanka Pathak on 16 February 2018

I am seeking for help from you. I called GoAir to reschedule my flight from 15-02-2018 to 17-02-2018 on PNR- Z94B5T so just 2days later due to medical complications. I called GoAir and Informed the...[Read full complaint]

very bad sarvice d2h

Rafikmohdmalekm Malek on 15 February 2018

sir hum pichle 10 din se pareshan signle ko lekar call bhi kiye the par koi respons nahi mila .hadd he costmer ki koi parwaah hi nahi hai 3baar call kar chuka hu me

Sim band ho gayi hai

Ajay Jarman on 15 February 2018

Meri SIM band ho gayi hai

Bahut time se band he

ram sarve sushil kushwaha mirzapur

Sachin Maurya on 15 February 2018

ram sarve ka malik kha h mujhe pta h vo is samay allahabad ke naine jail pass jamin lekar ghar banvakar vahi chori se rahta h aur vo hamare paise se machali palan ka karobar kar rha h

Misuse of my name and residential address for a fraud Business by someone else on justdial

Sapna Tripathi on 15 February 2018

Someone is using my name and residential address for a fraud business purpose.

related to kisan credit card

Vikram Singh on 15 February 2018

Dear sir

Mene apne yha ki branch main kissan credit card ke liye apply kiya tha jisme branch manager daily ghuma rha h hme uske pichhe ghumte hue 1&1/2 month

Ho gye h mera naam vikr...[Read full complaint]

Change of address

Amrik Singh on 15 February 2018

I Amrik Singh s/o Hari Singh R/o village - Allowal P. O. Hayatpur Rurkee Tehsil - Balachaur District S. B. S. Nagar (Nawanshar)144532 be worked in Punjab Police Mohali and I used mobile [Read full complaint]

sim deactivated

Arra Madhumohan on 15 February 2018

my airtelno is 039. sir 10days back incoming calls and outgoing calls were stopped without any reason.Then I called to the customer care 198.Then they told that my sim was...[Read full complaint]

Staf is not good behavior

Yogesh Raosaheb Ahire on 15 February 2018

dear sir Mai apke bank ka account holder hu but apke staf costmerse achhi Tarah se behavior Nani karte jab pass book update karne jate he tab vo Kal aao aisa bolte he sir hamare yaha kisan hote he ...[Read full complaint]

Motorcycle not reached

Gajanand Meena on 15 February 2018

My bike not reached Asansol station date of booking 2018 and reached date 2018

engine oil leakage

Parveen Sangwan on 15 February 2018

Dear Sir I havebeen purchased a hero bike (hero eco HF deluxe) from global agency gaziabad u.p on date april 2017 after 20 day the problem of engine oil leakage facing then we go for agency and cha...[Read full complaint]

Not properly service

Gulshan Malik on 15 February 2018

I am coming to after service and washing but I seen my bike is not properly washing and I task supervisor and he task this is properly service I not satisfied with your own review about this produc...[Read full complaint]

Idea service Jackpot Offer

Rathin Rabindranath Shakhari on 15 February 2018

Hi

i Have Idea Postpaid connection no: 0001 on 27 Sep 2017 i have activated Jackpot offer on my no. for 100 Rs when i called to customer care to deactivated customer...[Read full complaint]

I forgot a luggage at delhi airport

Dr Samir Hathila on 15 February 2018

I was travellin from ahemadabad to delhi on 10 th feb in go.air flight G8 718 with PNR :C18WRL my name is samir hathila ..i had six luggage and 3 adult n 3 kids including one infant... I lost one p...[Read full complaint]

Help us in raising our voice against Justdial

Indian Peoples Force on 15 February 2018

File a complaint against Justdial on http://www.indianpeoples...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next