Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

balance deducted

Pawan Kashyap on 21 July 2017

Sir mere phone me se 10 rupees kat liye h aapki call aai thi mene uthaya or mera balance kat gya to plz meri jo bhi services activate hai use deactivate kar k mera balance refund kiya jaye.......[Read full complaint]

No expiry date on amul

Brinda Trivedi on 21 July 2017

I purchased to amul gold milk paclets. None of them have expiry nor manufacturing date mentioned .

Milk was to bad . I bought it from BMart nr sargasan chokdi gandhinagar

Favourite small investment limited refunds not found

Santosh Kumar on 21 July 2017

Sir my father sh Radha Krishan deposit money in favorite small investment limited a kalkatta based company having branch office (branch code - 917) in faridabad haryana br...[Read full complaint]

refund my money back

Ajay Mane on 21 July 2017

Sir my my RID is 7840 my DID is 2678 my drafting no. Is 4708 and date of issue is 15-05-2017 and package code is EBPG00...[Read full complaint]

high voltage problem lcd and set box was bust

Imran Mujawar on 21 July 2017

yesturday high voltage

so my hall lcd rs 5000 and set box was bust by the high voltage

date 20/7/2017 on evenving and full night electicity disconnected

Non receipt of driving license even after 04 months

Suresh Pillai on 21 July 2017

Respected Sir

This is to invite your kind attention that I Suresh Kumar Pillai resident of Nakshtra CHS Plot no. 2 & 3 Sector-20 Kamothe had successfully completed my driving test ...[Read full complaint]

wrong help line numbers and all numbers in loop

Deepak Kumar on 21 July 2017

Mare internet plan ki sahi jankari nahi di jati hai or coustemar care ke sare numbers ja to wrong hai ja to loop pe chal rahe hai costemar care exacitives sahi tarike se baat nahi karte or usko sol...[Read full complaint]

illegal notice by SSTL Jaipur advocate

Dilip Rathore on 21 July 2017

We have received a legal notice by advocate of SSTL on 017.

In this matter we want to inform you that we had a post paid connection MTS No: 731.[Read full complaint]

objection against cashless approval

Kapil Kumar on 21 July 2017

SUBJECT: Objection Letter against Cashless Letter from RAKSHA TPA (O55617872586 3485 SMT PIRMILA DEVI.

Dear Madam

The case is pending since a day...[Read full complaint]

pf not recieved

Mohd Amir Rafiq on 21 July 2017

Dear team

Requst you to please send my PF

Mohd Amir Rafiq

Emp code- sabde23645

Aligarh Branch

Complaint for return my invested amount in Speak Asia.

Sunilsingh Kachhawaha on 21 July 2017

Res. Sir I have invested Rs.11000/- in Octomber 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. i had work for four to five weakand after that company had stopped work of online surve...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave and Bribe

Shubham Gautam on 21 July 2017

Main Shubham Gautam B. Tech ka student hu 19/07/2017 ko jb mai chandigharh se Jaipur jani vali train se kaithal jane k lia Railway Station pr pouncha to valid Ticket M36458423 at 12:55pm hone pr b ...[Read full complaint]

card expired

Sushi Rajak on 21 July 2017

To Dear Sir/Madam I have A/C with sbi but my atm card has expired so I need a new atm card please.

Dirty Tap Water Supply

Umesh Gopal Kakde on 21 July 2017

Mhada

Complaint – Dirty Tap Water Supply

Respected Sir

I Mr. Umesh Gopal Kakde residing at in 5-B/147/2513 Tagore Nagar Vikhroli East Mumbai [Read full complaint]

Reliance Big TV settop Box issue.

Samir Dave on 21 July 2017

My smart Card no is 6580 linked settop box is not working from last 4 days and i have logged a complain against this pathetic service providing by reliance.

I...[Read full complaint]

Amazon not refunding my amount and not picking up my return item

Saurabh Pathak on 21 July 2017

I booked a fridge from amaazon on 10th of july....fridge came on 12th...fast service..then got sms from amazon and samsung for installation...waited for 5 days then returned the fridge as nobody ca...[Read full complaint]

Less than 10 hours electricity

Neenu on 21 July 2017

Although the CM has promised electricity for 14 hours a day. Our village Bharie Akbarpur is getting less than 10 hours of electricity. Which causes a lot of problem to students especially in summer...[Read full complaint]

Fake excess bill you show when my phone was switched off last month

Himani Saraswat on 21 July 2017

Last month my phone was switched off and the bill of my no is more than 600 and it's data plan is also vary low m not satisfy with this service so I want to port my no.

DROPPED ONLINE TRANSACTION

Shailza Nand on 20 July 2017

I made an online transaction on 17/7/2017 to Akash institute through my debit card . But unluckily my transaction was dropped due to network failure.

Please help me in refunding my money to m...[Read full complaint]

slow inteenet speed