Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Mohammad Muslim Ansari on 20 August 2017

Name: Mohammad M Ansari

Rel no: 9691

Hi Grahak Seva Team

From last 2 days i have been complaining about my grievances related to mobile int...[Read full complaint]

Water leakage problem inside the bus

Akash Rupnar on 20 August 2017

Yesterday i was traveled from pune to parali v by pune-gangakhed bus. Hole bus condition was very bad every face the rain water leakage problem from bus top and window side. no single seat was able...[Read full complaint]

Purchasing order not deliver after two months wating

Vitthal Kallur on 20 August 2017

I ordered the I Mac machine on 20th of June 2017 .payment made by Hdfc bank loan but I not get delivery of it till the date.I very disappointed of this happening with me.they play with my dreams.[Read full complaint]

4g network and speed

Ravi Shankar on 20 August 2017

Sir the company is promotional 4g plan in my no.. Than I will recharge my

No to her term and conditions bt they didn't to give his devices according to 4g plans it's ....plz do something agai...[Read full complaint]

need to refund mony

Suresh Magar on 20 August 2017

Dear team'

i am suresh.

i had purchase a handset of sony xperia from croma outlet

Product ID198019

Product description-sony Xperia xa Dual sim LTE black

...[Read full complaint]

Redmi note 3

Omkar Sheelwant on 20 August 2017

My is Redmi Note 3 is They are disply problem I going to service centare are very bad service Not Fix Repair Mobile are very Bad rudle askig in service centare in customer theya are re solve proble...[Read full complaint]

Realince Gsm is fruad network provider

Salim on 19 August 2017

My realince gsm bihar no is 851.

Mai yeh complain kisi umid se nahi balki aap sabhi ko aware krne ke liye kst raha hu ki ye company totally fraud hai. Yaha tak ki is...[Read full complaint]

Consolidated DP charge deduction

Raghvendra Kumar Tiwari on 19 August 2017

Hey today I got a message from axis bank that "the amount of 8.50 is deducted from your account for consolidated DP charge" I don't know why they deducted 500 rs...[Read full complaint]

i am missing my airtel sim

Rohit Kumar on 19 August 2017

Hi my Mobil no is 9794778079is lost pls my number deactivate shortly thnx

mnp from reliance gsm to reliance jio

Imonkalyan Mukherjee on 19 August 2017

I have a reliance gsm number(+91 174) since past 8-9years. Now I want to port from reliance to jio as the network service of rgsm is not good and the tarrifs are also on t...[Read full complaint]

Opt Out Subsidy by mistake

Dinesh Tailor on 19 August 2017

Sir I humbly request to Deactivate my Opt Out Subsidy Scroll of honour service.

Please I wrongly clicked opt out subsidy by Bharatgas aap by mistake.please help me I want Subsidy slender . He...[Read full complaint]

halwkers on road side making to much of traffic on road

Faizal Kazi on 19 August 2017

I stay in malad west malwani mhada gaikwad nagar...here the

Hawkers make to much of noice traffics and also haress peoples to much....

Sell defective goods in more price if we say to le...[Read full complaint]

Problem in Vodafone connection

Rahulkumar Sah on 19 August 2017

Hi

I have a vodafone postpaid number 112. I got in converted from prepaid to postpaid 1 month back. I went to Vodafone store and got it converted after submis...[Read full complaint]

less petrol. and misbehaving

Rajesh Sharma on 19 August 2017

Maine 40 rs ka petrol bola bharne ko to petrol pump wale ne sirf 39 ka petrol bhara. Jab maine bola pura 40 ka karo to bolta hai aisa hi bharte hai. Maine bola har baar aise hi karte ho to usne bol...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges of credit card

Sanjay Lanjewar on 19 August 2017

/07/ 17 overlimit fee 500

16/07/17 late pament fee 750

Gst

3g internet

Sanjay Kumar Vyas on 19 August 2017

Very slow internet speed. Maximum time 1mb per 1 minute.

mts to jio me port

Teekam Jain on 19 August 2017

Sir meny kota ki ek shop se mts ka number joi me port karwaya tha jo abhi tak bhi nhi huwa or dukan dar ne jo bat karne ke liye number diya tha vo rong tha ab aap btavo me kya karu bhut paresan ho ...[Read full complaint]

10 Rs.recharge not done using T24 MOBILE KIOSK

S.k. Khandelwal on 19 August 2017

Sir

I'm residence of AGRA.Today i purchased 400Rs.item from BIG BAZAAR.In bill it was written that I'm eligilble for 10Rs.Free talktime from T24 mobile kiosk bt when i write my mobile ...[Read full complaint]

recharge unsuccessful

Girish Sharma on 19 August 2017

recharge for mobile no 0904 for Rs 198 done twice but not successful and the total amount 396 is debited from the account.

kindly refund on priority.

Renew my plan without my permission

Nikunjb Senjaliya on 19 August 2017

I have requested to hold my account for 2 month

Tikona care officer told me after 2 month if not any response then your account is permanent dective

Now tikona care officer told me afte...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next