Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

fdspfldsfkdsf

dsf

Reservation not taken

Manali Bhandari on 27 June 2017

I did reservation of 9am for 27 June 17 at 8.30pm 26june 17 and I reached to counter at 9am of 27june dot.. still they said 9am bus is gone.. and said take another ticket we can not take this reser...[Read full complaint]

MNP NOT GETTING CLEARED BY RCOM

Sk Raj on 27 June 2017

The RCOM link has been faulty for over from 5th June 017.

After trying several times (e mail/Call centre/Chats etc. )including the appellate authority have not recei...[Read full complaint]

Correction of mhada from

Dhiraj Shivaji Bhosale on 27 June 2017

Sir my father is mileworker he is submit mhada house lotry from but he type wrongly father name malu but correct is bhiku plese show the again from and plese correction

Balance Deductio

Arpit Sharma on 27 June 2017

reliance deduct my balance without my notice .Please refund my 25 rupees

Amount deducted from my bank account but ticket is not booked

Prakash Attigere Yogeshwarappa on 27 June 2017

Hello

I booked ticket from davangere to bangalore hospet passenger train and Date of Journey is 22-Oct-2017. I did transaction on 24 Jun 2017 and the amount Rs 151 .50 has been deducte...[Read full complaint]

License signature is not correct

Melvin Anthony on 27 June 2017

In this month renewal my license by agent at RTO Ajmer when I got it the signature is not match from my original signature .I talked to agent he said again pay fees for correction.but this is not m...[Read full complaint]

day by day cheating by idea company

Ajay Dahiya on 27 June 2017

!dea..wow! What a rubbish company

My mobile number is 9914

Today i check my recharge offers..there i see a recharge amount of 25rupee..in that recharge there d...[Read full complaint]

tata capital

Bharat Prajapati on 27 June 2017

namste sir sir Maine tata capital housing finance ltd ki ek complaint kiya tha complaint no319584 tata capital eska koi jawab diya ki nahi 15din ho gaye hai sir ....agar jawab nahi dete hai to meri...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from my account

S Venkob Rao on 27 June 2017

Money is deducted from my account 0568 Rupee's of 311 I have to pay my electricity bill Through paytm amount is deducted from my account but Bill was not paid please refun...[Read full complaint]

Regarding supply

Baljit Singh on 27 June 2017

Dear baljit singh supply shall be restored after the shutdown your ref no is 327. If not satisfied SMS comment to 1912 use our mobile app to register complaints. Thanks - ...[Read full complaint]

Electorty not Supply Properly.

Saurav Behera on 27 June 2017

Dear Sir/Mam

I SORRY To Say Before 2Days Your Electorty Supply Not Good.But When I Call Your Costumer Care & Asking For Why Electorty Not Supply In Our Om Nagar They Only Give Me E...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against TTE

Ashish Kumar on 27 June 2017

Dear Sir

Today I am traveling from Moradabad to Rewari (Train No.:- 5014 Dated:- 017) that time my reservation was cancelled bcz my ...[Read full complaint]

face call and wrong information by airtel customor care representative

Abhilash Sharma on 27 June 2017

On 25 jun 17 I hv make a call to confirm a recharge of 399rps I want to know that the benefits of this recharge that is mobile data can I use in my 3G phone then during this my call cut between

long power cut

Poonam on 27 June 2017

sir i m from Mehatpur Distt. Una. on 2017 there is power cut in our area from morning to afternoon. afterthat in night approximetly 11pm c

complaintbon idea postpaid bill amount

Mathew Issac on 27 June 2017

I have taken idea postpaid connection on 340. I was not satisfied with the service and decided to cancel after 1 week. Iwent to the kanjikuzhy office kottayam district ker...[Read full complaint]

airtel 4g data network problem

Sarita Jaiswar on 27 June 2017

I have bought airtel 4g SIM this month. But 4g network not working speed very poor I can't using internet so many difficulties. So plz I requested plz short out this problem. ( many time complaint ...[Read full complaint]

For Subsy is in my account:

Anil Ruhela on 26 June 2017

Dear sir I am HP Gas costumer. My costumer no. Is 9617 in Kadodara Surat district (Gujarat) Gas Agency shree Janta steal stores Kadodara. But my subsidy amt is not yet rec...[Read full complaint]

Airtel DTH recharge

Mohammed Zaheer on 26 June 2017

I have recharged my Airtel DTH with an amount of 2640 INR after few months of deactivation. I have received a confirmation SMS with payement ID: 4338 but the recharhe is n...[Read full complaint]

Internet speed

Deepak Kangali on 26 June 2017

I have a use this network

But are very very very slow

No Search any.page