Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

activation of sim

Ram Kumar on 17 October 2017

My sim card was blocked. Then i bought a duplicate sim card but it is not activated till now.

POORLY CONSTRUCTED ROAD

Kapil Joshi on 17 October 2017

I KAPIL joshi a resident of( village chhabrog Malyana shimla 1006 Himachal Pradesh)would like to bring before the notice of concerned authority to look after the poorly co...[Read full complaint]

mis behaviour with customer at hingoli maharashtra branch

Sangita Sanjay Choudhary on 17 October 2017

there is always a mis behaviour at your hingoli maharashtra branch on 2017 payment not given by bank having sufficint balance very badly misbehaved by cashier & manage...[Read full complaint]

recived my money

Gaurav on 17 October 2017

up liner sir ashwani kamal mob no 6653 this is working on PD level this person not back my money

Malabar is a real unethical Cheating compnay

Uma Princy on 17 October 2017

on 24th Sep 2017 I had placed an order for ready to ship item of Gold chain of 18" for 4.07 gms and i was asked to pay Rs.12500/-

Till date 17th Oct 2017 is NOT dispatched and asking for...[Read full complaint]

sir chirawa bajaj m mera kam thik se nhi kiya gya bolne pr bole ki kam ase hi hoga

Pawan Kumar on 17 October 2017

M work se ratified nhi hu mere ko problem create hui h

Fraud job consultancy

Bhupendra Adhikari on 17 October 2017

I had call from universal company. I went for interview at F 58 1st floor eternity mall teen hath naka thane east Maharashtra then after interview they told me to provide training charge 4000 rs[Read full complaint]

Zero Customer Care - Complain about my Hope branch. No Service

Ashok Goyal on 17 October 2017

I am fade up with ICICI Bank Service and Customer Care. My branch RCP Navi Mumbai (Manager Mr. Ramakrishna) is a worst branch. I am unfortunately having my all Accounts (Savings FDs Housing Loan an...[Read full complaint]

to current account opening

Chopda Ishwar on 17 October 2017

went to BOB (branch Bhatiya pincode: 1315 Gujarat) on 5th October 2017 and met to Branch Manager and requested him to open my current account but he refused to accept the ...[Read full complaint]

Balance katoti

Anay Kumar Singh on 17 October 2017

Dear sir

Mera nam ANAY kumar singh hai mai Telenor prepaid use karat hu jiska no.-8735954009 hai.mere number se hamesa kabhi 20 to kabhi 50 Kat lete hai

Credit card

Alpita Kadiya on 17 October 2017

Mera credit card block ker diva hai branch manager NE sir my card number5420343024414182..Ahemdabad vejalpur branch.manager name Vijay Parmar.07926822010..SIR bad manager my card payments completel...[Read full complaint]

After Porting to Airtel Network unable to receive Incoming calls

Navya on 17 October 2017

Ported from Tata-Docomo(prepaid) to Airtel(prepaid). After Seeing network symbol called to 0959 but no option was related to tele-verification. Only i can make calls as ou...[Read full complaint]

No service

Amit Chauhan on 17 October 2017

My reliance number is switch off from past 3 days even it shows signal . Yesterday it get stuck to No Service . I am not able to make any call and anyone who calls me gets my number switch off . I ...[Read full complaint]

Postpaid to prepaid connection error

Kanwaljeet Singh Sachdave on 17 October 2017

I tried to switchover my airtel number from postpaid to prepaid. 187 Rs needed to be refunded after adjusting my security deposit of 750 Rs.

I've waited for 8 business days without any respon...[Read full complaint]

IDEA irresponsible Service

Vijayavel Sj on 17 October 2017

I was on a business trip As I was on roaming and was so busy in my work Idea barred my connection on 14th Sep and right now I'm not able to call on any no. nor even on customer care. I tried callin...[Read full complaint]

UID authentication required

Bharat Tuli on 17 October 2017

I have applied for PAN on April 4 017. Shared all required documents at that time and also submitted thrice again on request of Shubham however i have still not received m...[Read full complaint]

सर हमको j7 फोन के लिए बोला था और इसमें एक खिलौना भेज दिया हम से ₹4000 भी ले लिए

Jagdish Prajapati on 17 October 2017

सर इस पैकेट में मुझे j7 फोन भेजने के लिए बोला था पर इस पैकेट में बिजनेस पार्सल मै एक कछुए के रूप में खिलौना भेजा गया है अतः इस कछुए की मूल्य इस कछुए का मूल का मूल्य 3999 रुपए दिया गया है अतः मुझे ...[Read full complaint]

MONEY DEDUCTED TWICE FROM ACCOUNT AT THE TIME OF ONLINE PAYMENT

Tanusree Gandhi on 17 October 2017

Amount of Rs.719.79 deducted twice at the time of online Electricity bill payment in DHBVN on 16/10/17 time-12:20 p.m. Bill payed one time but amount deducted twice. Plz refund the amount in my acc...[Read full complaint]

mobile replacement

Bikash Boro on 17 October 2017

I got mobile but dis mbl not gud dis mobls microphon is not working then i want to replacement mobile no any heellp me official side.So pls help me to replacement.

Without intimation discontinue my number

Ravinder Gusain on 17 October 2017

I Ravinder Gusain R/O O-36/A-2 Dilshad Garden Delhi-110095 having mobile number-9871992205 facing continuously problem related to bill from last three months. It was my Airtel number which I port[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next