Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Wrong recharge amount

Supriya Keskar on 23 February 2017

I have recharged for Rs 45 twice whereas I had to recharge for Rs 48 for full talk time. Please revert back the money so that I can recharge for the actual amount. My mobile no. Is [Read full complaint]

Railway Parking complaint

Laxmikant Kerkar on 23 February 2017

I laxmikant kerkar residence of Dombivali east havngi motor bike for last 4 year & parking the vehicle at Railway parking in dombivali west opp Dwarka Hotel. Previously the person who was handl...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by vodafhone

Parth Patel on 23 February 2017

On December 23 2016 I active one post paid card with cug facility during new card taken from vodaphone mini store he promised me this card will convert in cug while activation... So after active ca...[Read full complaint]

Exchange Item

Durgesh Rajendra Sulakhe on 23 February 2017

मला २९ /१२/२०१६ रोजी मी दिलेले ऑर्डर मला मिळाली ती मी १३५० रु मध्ये ५ बेड शिट घेतल्या . माझा ऑर्डर आय.डी 3038 आहे. मी ५ बेड शिट मागवल्या होत्या पण त्या चांगल्या दर्जेच्या ...[Read full complaint]

A money cut from my account but registration failed

Dhara Rahul Shah on 23 February 2017

Money has cut from my account but registration failed is showing pls refund my money back fast so that I can apply again

Different Petrol Prices in different petrol machine

M. Sudhakar on 23 February 2017

Hello Grahak Seva

MS Devsena Service Station 10 C Ring Road Nehru Nagar New Delhi Delhi - 0065 charges different prices from their different petrol machine. O...[Read full complaint]

Sim servies cheak

Surajkumar Yadav on 23 February 2017

Yrs sir my complain request please just me vjsdjrot kdjr9r jrkririr jdheuriir hbhwjd sueam jent9sjdd jdjjdjrjditkdbjf jdi

tata sky dth service

Saigubbala on 23 February 2017

we work for tata sky instellar in satara isp centar last 4 months not pay my sallery i ask he say company not pay him & also he did nt give work now i am job less last 5 years full day working ...[Read full complaint]

Debit card

Waseem Khan on 23 February 2017

Dear sir My amount hasbeen debit on dated 2.17 at 4.oclock during uses Atm by canera bank atm machine in azamgarh of belisa branch

Exide finnace campany ki taraf se call aana

Nafish Khan on 23 February 2017

sir hamare pas Exide finnace company se baar bar call a rahi hai ki.aap hamari company ke lucky custumer ho hamri.company ki taraf se apko loan diya ja rha hai ap apni id do hum ladke.ko bhej rahe ...[Read full complaint]

deactivation of my number

Mandeep Singh on 22 February 2017

I was having a postpaid connection of idea since last 2 years as soon as I had an add-on with my number they have disconnected both my numbers without any intimation wef from 22/02/2017 though I ma...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club

Srikala Katari on 22 February 2017

we were cheated by country club with a false commitmen to 150sqyards of plot sale to us in their developing resorts with life time membership and vacation package free for a cost of [Read full complaint]

Account reversal required

Snehal Kania on 22 February 2017

Today i.e. 22nd Feb 7... my icici account has been got debited with around 00/- rs.

There are 8 transactions with different amount.<...[Read full complaint]

Exchange item

Dev Prakash on 22 February 2017

Today 9 o clock I was received a pair of shoes but its not a my type shoes pplease exchange it and send me a new pair of shoes bigger size (9 number)

Vodafone the worst ever telecom provider

Jigar Parikh on 22 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

I have requested for a name change for vodafone nos. designated on the name of my father in the month of Ajaykumar Parikh as i wanted to include those nos into CUG scheme provi...[Read full complaint]

call not accepted

Yogesh on 22 February 2017

Plzz chek i cannot call to customer care no. 198 my no is 2870 plzz sir help meee

money transfer mistake

Sunil Pandurang Gorekar on 22 February 2017

Hello sir

Money transfer time on my mistake is wrong account keyword and my money transfer in 7113 account number 500 /so kindly recover my money my account no. Is <...[Read full complaint]

bus is not stopping on bus stand

Vaibhav Raval on 22 February 2017

Dear sir

On 22/02/2017 at 7:00 Pm I was travelling from income tax(Ahmedabad) to Gandhinagar in Bus number GJ 18 Y 961. Driver hasn't stopped bus at income ta...[Read full complaint]

Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in — Freecharge company hasnot credit my money since last 22 days

Carina Bravo on 22 February 2017

I had added money of Rs.400/- to my freecharge account from my bank on dated 1st. Feb. 017. The amount of Rs.400/- has been debited from bank and freecharge company has no...[Read full complaint]

Tycoon empire international limited

Manual Vacant Gaikwad on 22 February 2017

I have invested 0000 in this company in 2012 and till now I have not got a peny of it

Previous12345678910Next