Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Pan Application Is Not Forward

Shaikh Sohel on 19 January 2017

Sir

I Applied for Pan card I submitted my documents 2 times but my application not forward tin facilation center to income tax department my second time document submitted at 28 Dec 2016 but ...[Read full complaint]

mobile babking

Grijesh Kumar on 19 January 2017

sir my name Grijesh Kumar ac number 5217 branch Khukhundu deoria - mobile banking me new rg. nahi ho pa RHA hai rgs. karne par n hi rgs ho RHA or n mobile pe otp as RHA ha...[Read full complaint]

Wrong transaction

Amrendra Singh on 19 January 2017

Pos 7981 txn-772789 date 07/01/17 cheat me and transfer 5998 rs in our ptm by mob no 2993

complaint on sbi general insurance company

Amol Gedam on 19 January 2017

dear

sir i am amol keshao gedam from nagpur i have current a/c in state bank of india in 2015 and purchase new health policy on dated 23/12/2015 for 1 years. on dated 22/12/2016 on my account...[Read full complaint]

TATA SKY - CONFIRMATION

Kalyan Kumar on 19 January 2017

Dear Sir

This mail is with the reference having issue regarding Tata Sky subscription we are fully satisfied from all of their rendered services for more than 5 years Recharge done on Jan 17 ...[Read full complaint]

Atm response code 070

Ramesh Kumar on 19 January 2017

I have use sbi atm but atm can't give money and not transfer in other account .only atm card are working in balance inquiry and mini statement .atm cam be unable to process and give message in resp...[Read full complaint]

No berth given to RAC passengers but unconfirmed wait listed given full seats

Yashpaul Gupta on 19 January 2017

I have had a bitter experience of travelling by train pnr 5141 train 2688 Chandigarh to Vijaywada on 6-1-17 when 2seats remained under RAC for pa...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of Bank clerk to customers Nd aggressive attitude

Mohanakumar on 19 January 2017

Bank of India - Vithura branch

( trivandrum dist)

A lady bank cashier very aggressive

towards the customers nd

Even after complaining even manager quite

Helpless to so...[Read full complaint]

Coaches not cleaned and no revert on messages for cleaning train ACcoaches

Yashpaul Gupta on 19 January 2017

I boarded train on 14-1-17 PNR 2603 train 2415 AC 3 tier with my family from Vijaywada. Coach was new but no cleanliness was maintained. Train wa...[Read full complaint]

INTERNET NOT GETTING STARTED

Raj Harma on 19 January 2017

I have 2 gb 3g data in my relince gsm sim card but not able to use it. my number is 5708

Incorrect billing and false promises

Doli Bhanushali on 19 January 2017

I was charged at 4p/10kb of internet usage amounting to 575inr even after requesting for an adding booster pack.

Vodafone charged me for the booster pack on my bill and after contactin...[Read full complaint]

castmar no BH80434 ONLINE BILL NOT APDATE IS BACK MONTH

Laljee Singh on 19 January 2017

Sar castmar no BH80434 BILL NOT APDATE ONLINE PAMENT KAISE KARE BILL BACK MONTH KA SO KAR RAHA HAI

cash deduction

Ramkishan Prajapat on 19 January 2017

Rs 10 000 deduction when I was try to withdrawal at

SBG ATM FFBS006094045 BLA CISF ANANTPURA ALWAR . No cashe No slip revived by me .during bcoz. Machine show your transaction time out...[Read full complaint]

miss use of custumer trust

Rakesh Kumar Rawal on 19 January 2017

i recharged 97 rs for net 2g balance i get a massage from airtel that get 1 gb data for 97 rs. for 28 days bt after recharge not give it

it mistek done by retailer

so i cant afford it[Read full complaint]

Money deduct

Arish on 19 January 2017

I just recharge of rs 40 in which I got 40 rs and 1gb internet data my money just deduct on Vas service which I didn't activate I want my money back

Incorrect billing and false promises

Doli Bhanushali on 19 January 2017

विधुत विभाग के अधिकारियो के सामने बिजली चोरी और शिकायतकर्ता के साथ बदसलूकी

Nitesh Kumar Acharya on 19 January 2017

महोदय निवेदन है कि ग्राम राजाजी का करेड़ा में भीलवाड़ा देवगढ़ मार्ग पर श्याम जी सरगरा के यहाँ से अवैध बिजली की चोरी की जा रही है और विधुत विभाग के 2 अवैध बिजली के पोल मेरे धर्मकांटा के पास लगा रखे ...[Read full complaint]

Parsal Aur post nahi pohchata

Syed Sarverahmad on 19 January 2017

main Syed Sarver Ahmad /394 Peer Bukhara behind CMS hardoi road chowk lucknow up india ka niwasi hoon postman hamare parsal aur post ghar par nahi deta hai.Parsal no. YA11...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent by conductor of bhiloda DEPO

Taslim Chauhan on 19 January 2017

As on 17 of Jan I m travelling from Ahmedabad to harsol. At that time I have travelling by Ahmedabad to bhiloda bus from Ahmedabad st stand with my family friends our two of family members travelli...[Read full complaint]

Premature deactivation of Tata Sky account..1169995311

Munmun Bose on 19 January 2017

I had recharged my tatasky a/c 5311 for a month Rs 850 on 9 Jan.17 but without due date to come for the next recharge on 9 Feb.17 my account has been deactivated today in ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next