Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

ACCOUNT DEBITED BY RS 10000

Neeraj Singh on 05 November 2018

Dear Sir

I am maintaining account with Jammu and Kashmir Bank Phinter.I attempted a withdrawl of Rs 00/- on 05/11/2018 through state bank of india ATM (Chakki...[Read full complaint]

Paytm not refund my money

Pardava Gopal Mansukh on 05 November 2018

Dear sir

I purchased steelbird helmet by cash on delivery on PAYTM after delivering item found helmet is defective so I return it but after return my cash back not done by paytm team. ...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj FX11 Food processor parts missing. Purchased from Amazon.

Allora Nanda on 05 November 2018

I had purchased a bajaj FX11 food processor in June 016. When I opened the pack now I found couple of parts missing in it and contacted amazon folks. They said seller will...[Read full complaint]

FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT MONY DEBITED IN ATM PNB HARDOI

Sandeep Kumar on 05 November 2018

DEAR SIR MY ACCOUNT [520101037622443] SE 9000 THOUSAND RS ATM SE NIKLE NAHI LEKIN DEBIT HO GAYE HAI

Frequent switch off power supply

A T Jagadeesan on 05 November 2018

In Padmanabga Nagar today 3 times power went off or switched off in entire are becz of that the gadgets are malfunctioning and washing machine which is working stopped and showing hi voltage ..I ch...[Read full complaint]

incomplete delivery of furnitures

Kripa Thimmaiah on 05 November 2018

I ordered for 2.7 lakh worth furniture with Mr.Anurag (proprietor of Pranav Arts alias Art of Jodhpur alias roomcrafts (http://www.roomcrafts.com & http://www.artofjodhpur.com). Initially Anura...[Read full complaint]

Dow Filmtech is not working

M Anto Geeth Rajesh on 05 November 2018

Product is not working

seller is not exchanging the product.

this a duplicate product

Product no

BW-1812-75

V16021558

Worst and fraud compny in indore india

Vilas Patil on 04 November 2018

I am vilas patil from Dhule Maharashtra. I gave 0000 ru. To capital via global research co. For share advisory service. on 16 october 018. I told...[Read full complaint]

Job offer fraud

Tamanna Saroya on 04 November 2018

The incident took place on 24th October 018. I was called from a company "career placement". They asked me if I was interested in applying for the job. They aske...[Read full complaint]

Amul butter

Arvind on 04 November 2018

Hello sir today I have purchased some grocery items from D Mart chinchiwad Pune 1011 of Amt Rs .80. I purchased two packet of amul butter of Rs 8...[Read full complaint]

Pickup request delay by one month and my money was not refunded

Mahendra Gajmal on 03 November 2018

I had given enough time to resolve my issue I think there is no one responsible person in Firstcry who takes care of resolving queries of customer there TAT is 10 days to pickup only calling to cli...[Read full complaint]

Credit card fraudulent transaction

Pravin Sonawale on 03 November 2018

On 2018 my SBI credit card had been used by customer care person

of club factory { as we found this number on google search} to pay AirTel pymt bill desk amount of R...[Read full complaint]

Purchase of mobile

Abhijeetk Komnak on 03 November 2018

Pehle Maine real me 2 pro mobile with exchange ke sath online payment pe book Kiya .....par Mera old mobile exchange ke liye eligible nhi hua to Maine without exchange (as per Flipkart policy) cash...[Read full complaint]

Concern regarding my travel in Spice jet

Biju Janardhanan on 03 November 2018

Hi

Since you have asked for the review I thought of sharing my experience about the ticket I have booked through Make my trip except our travel from Jaipur to Delhi on 20th October 201...[Read full complaint]

Stop to consultant Uncompleted

Rakesh Tiwari on 03 November 2018

My father is slickness from nueroedocrine tumer from 25 June 2017 and him

Consultant not complete after then him consultant not bigging properly

Misbehaviour of security guard

Shanu Saxena on 03 November 2018

On 3 Nov 2018 I went to STATE BANK OF INDIA KUMHER GATE BHARATPUR BRANCH CODE-2313. There I asked a security guard that I want to make FIXED DEPOSIT which is counter .Then he said in loud voice tha...[Read full complaint]

replacement product

Ritesh Gaonkar on 03 November 2018

i have purchased a television set from Kalash Electronics (2/1 Gabrial Gomes Chowl K.V. Road Kanjurmarg East / 022 2578 781) of yasoma brand . it's been 3 months since the...[Read full complaint]

DELAY delivery of gas cylinder.

Upendra Kumar Chaubey on 03 November 2018

This is to inform you that i am consumer of bharat gas agency m/s shashi chandra gas agency Ranchi Jharkhand My consumer no. is 1043 in the name of mr. Upendra kumar chaub...[Read full complaint]

Policy Bazaar — policy bazar entered wrong information and issued wrong policy

Subuhi Husaini on 02 November 2018

Dear Sir

This is regarding my policy ( policy no 587) booked through policybazaar.com dated 2018 wherein the undersigned contacted your cus...[Read full complaint]

About the gas dilevery

Santosh Kumar on 02 November 2018

श्री मान जी....

मेरा गैस कनेक्शन झुंसी गैस सर्विस शाखा में है और गैस की डीलवेरी घर पे नहीं करते गाड़ी के पास जब हम गैस लेने जाते हैं तो अधिक पैसे मांगे जाते हैं बोलते हैं डीलवेरी चार्ज है

Previous12345678910Next