Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

amount deducted from paytm wallet but bill was not paid

Amit Kumar on 20 January 2017

I am using paytm Aap. SO I was want to pay my electricity bill from this Aap. But not paid my bill by this aap and my amount is deduct. Kindly solve my problem.

Balance deduction

Vaishali Rathore on 20 January 2017

Hello sir..

Maine kuch din pehle balance dalwaya ta ..jisme 7 rs kuch ps te fir maine dusre din dekha to mra balance 1rs 45ps bacha to maine customer care ko call ki or btya .lkn aircel k itn...[Read full complaint]

Hacker used 20000 from my Sbi credit card

Daksha Kanojiya on 20 January 2017

I got fraud call. The person said that he is calling from SBI card to set my reward points in my bill....so she asked all the detail of my card. And she hacked 0000 rs fro...[Read full complaint]

DEBIT AMOUNT

Dharamsingh Meena on 20 January 2017

DEBIT AMOUNT IN MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT [61063213820) AND ITS AMOUNT CREDIT IN KCC JOINT ACCOUNT WITH OUT PERMISSION ;

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT CASH NOT DISPENSED FROM ATM

Anjali Singh on 20 January 2017

I was trying to withdraw cash from bank of baroda atm shakarpur delhi cash did not dispense but my account got debited on 18-1-2017 but i tried calling customer care no response tried complaining o...[Read full complaint]

Regarding fraud Bill of wrist watch

Ramkumar Sharma on 20 January 2017

Your payment(Id-133709974) of Rs 91.0 for http://www.sh...[Read full complaint]

EIMT- Refund my money

Sk Monirul Islam on 20 January 2017

Dear Sir

Eimt close their office in jankpuri without giving my marksheets I not to contract any EIMT authority.it is great fraud.destroy my life and my career I have lost my four year ...[Read full complaint]

My SBI Account is on hold

Moti Ram Patle on 20 January 2017

Sir My SBI A/C No 7072 is on hold from about 15 days. and i withdraw money from ATM then says "Insuffient Balance" while my bassbook entry says [Read full complaint]

Misbehave and careless for banking work

Nirmal Kumar Gahlot on 20 January 2017

Bank karmi dwara misbehave aur bankong karyo me avyavsthअ

बैंक में आवश्यक सुविधाओ के ग्राहकों के कार्य नही हो रहे हे।

बैंक कर्मियो द्वारा दुर्व्यवहार किया जा रहा हे।

लोगो को भरी प...[Read full complaint]

no recharge after mnp

Manwendra Giri on 20 January 2017

I changed my teeno no into airtel. I had given 351 rs to recharge in airtel office. But recharge has not been done.no one is taking notice on this.kindoy interfere.

PF Refund from the company

Himanshu on 20 January 2017

Dear sir

I have submitted my PF withdrawal form in office at Lucknow branch but I have no any status regarding that which was delivered in 2nd of JAN at Head Office which was collected by Raj...[Read full complaint]

Airtel money Pin unblock issue

S Bhanu on 20 January 2017

It has been very long time since I had the been using Airtel money. But on 16 Jan 2017 it suddenly started asking for Mpin password. I had never set any password for my Airtel money app and when I ...[Read full complaint]

Account blocked

Anuj Kumar on 20 January 2017

Sir mera freecharge account blocked ho gya h m use activate krvana chahta hu plzz help sir my account no 5402 h

Return Successfully but Refund not Received

Abdeali Bohra on 20 January 2017

I am Ordered Lenovo-A6000-8GB-(6 Months Seller Warranty) Order No. 8670 Date 18 Sep'16. This Product delivered me on 22 Sep'16. But after some time this product's software...[Read full complaint]

Every Time My Card Rejected

Mehul Parmar on 20 January 2017

We regret to inform you that your Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time.

Every time my credit card rejet and almost got ...[Read full complaint]

Job complaintkisan

Jaison Benny on 20 January 2017

I seen a notification for job in krishi seva kedra and i call that no they provide account no to me and i pay the money in three times and get a joining form but do not get laptop .

snapdeal par shopinng kiya huwa item company return lene se inkar kar rahi he

Amrut Bardapure on 20 January 2017

snapdeal.com par philips shaver order kiya tha unone item ke niche likha tha ki 14 days me return/replace ho jayega lekin ab return kar rahe he to return nahi ho sakta aisa keh rahe he item order k...[Read full complaint]

Big Bazar Double Debit from my Debit card

Nisha Sharma on 20 January 2017

On 5th Jan 2017 at 17:12:10 Hrs we shopped on Big Bazar Vizag store for an amount of Rs.1932.58 /- (R/O- Rs. 933) while we swiped Punjab National Bank card amount got dedu...[Read full complaint]

AMT DEDUCTED BILL NOT PAID REFUND PENDING

Rohit Malhotra on 20 January 2017

My name is Rohit Malhotra . I was paid my Electricity Bill Thr paytm on Dated 2.16 Of Rs.3857 Thr Paytm / My amt Was deducted but bill not paid.i was complain to paytm pay...[Read full complaint]

check not cleared from last 24 days