Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Airtel dongle lost need to deactivate the same and number is unknown

Rajesh Konatham on 07 October 2018

I had lost my airtel dongle but I doent know the number to deactivate I knew only sim number and IMSI

SIM - 8991921798932040972U

IMSI - 4097

Request you ...[Read full complaint]

Charge service tax on food

Rajal Verma on 07 October 2018

Respected sir

On 6th october 2018 i went to Darzi bar and kitchen resturant

in connaught place. We order some food to eat at the time of Bill they charge both service tax plus GS...[Read full complaint]

HDFC Deducted Rs885 for Non Mantaince Changes Even if Bank Account is Zero Balance Account

Karan Pardeshi on 06 October 2018

HDFC BANK deducted my money Rs 885 for Non Maintenance but my Account is Zero Balance Account I need Help when I call HDFC they say your Account maintenance balance is low but I m using this Accoun...[Read full complaint]

Refund from deep discount bond

Yogesh Devnani on 06 October 2018

प्रति

प्रबंधन निदेशक / उपाध्यक्ष

विषय - 1 सितंबर 1996 में जारी deep discount BOND को भुनाने बाबत

महोदय

उक्त विषयान्तर्गत लेख है जी मेरे पिता श्री प्रकाश...[Read full complaint]

Money Stole at kalyan railway station

Dipak Baliram Sonaskar on 06 October 2018

Dear Sir I was waiting for Geetanjali express 2859 at platform no 4 Dt 0.18 in the morning when train came i entered in general bogie ( first gen...[Read full complaint]

No possession or information on possession of flat booked

Leena Prabhudesai on 06 October 2018

I have made payment to M/S Falco Developers in their ambivali Cheshire project near Kalyan Maharashtra somewhere in 2010 -11. At time of booking they informed that project...[Read full complaint]

Not bus ticket book and pay to red bus

Hamirbhai Bhaimabhai Vaghela on 06 October 2018

Porbandar to Ahmedabad bus ticket book is a Aicyu and not tickets book and pay to red bus

Complaint lodged but not resolving the issue

Arijit Sarkar on 06 October 2018

On 18th June'18 I have purchased a Khaitan Pedistal Fan Model "TORNADO 20"P/F:/1" from their Authorised Distributor M/s P.K. Sadhukhan & Grandsons Bandel Hooghly - [Read full complaint]

Beware of fraud Avasthi family of Kanpur they are tragetting upper middle class guys for marrying their daughters and then demand money

Rajeev Pandey on 06 October 2018

They found my ID through jeevansathi.com and then came to my place in Lucknow and firstly didn't got girl and also were not showing photograph then they asked for my property details and never disc...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone Customer care executive said betrayed me

Rahul Shaw on 06 October 2018

on 24th of August 2018 a vodafone postpaid executive called me in my mobile to describe me about a postpaid plan of Rs. 399 and asked me opt for the plan but i mentioned them that i will opt only w...[Read full complaint]

cold water dispanser not working

Sumit Tiwari on 06 October 2018

Cold water dispanser not working propaly. cold dispanser dispans hot water

DIRTY CONDITION OF MY VILLAGE

Gaurav Gautam on 06 October 2018

Dear sir

Subject- compalin against my village Pradhan and safai karmi

Village -bhaurpura khajuraiya

Thana-bhojipura

Tehsil-bareilly

Distt-bareilly

Vital A Devi on 06 October 2018

Sir meri gas sabajadi account me nahi transfer ho rahi Jabki bank wa gas agencies me aadhar pan mob.no.sabkuchh laga diya aur bank me Kathe hai ki gas agencies Jaon aur agency Kahti hai ki ba

Lost my train e ticket

Khote P B on 05 October 2018

My ticket book online rail yatri app ..but my mobile is reset setting and my all mobile data and tickets deleted

refund my money

Rahul Yadav on 05 October 2018

mere ko glaze me job ke name se bulaya gaya sath me 6000 rs leke ofc work bolke aur yaha aaya to bole ye job ni bussiness hai yaha apko lakho kama sakte h.

mai nahi ...[Read full complaint]

Harrasment by flipkart

Aslam Ahmed on 05 October 2018

Please beware of Flipkart business practises One such incident happened with me I have bought a mobile (oppo F3 plus) from Flipkart and with that I also bought an Assured buyback of this Phone with...[Read full complaint]

Sahara India bank me Mera 250000/rupey

Rana Pratap Yadav on 05 October 2018

Sir mai Rana Pratap yadav s/o Nirmal yadav ad: Patel nagar east barahaj deoria ka niwasi hi sir mere aur mere ma k naam see Paisa jama Kia gaura tha bond ka samay pura hone k bad bhi 3 mahine adhik...[Read full complaint]

about bill payment

Ashok Dighe on 05 October 2018

I will pay the bill but my phone service not activate.my account no 4460

total bill paid Rs.878/-month of Aug.and my mobile numbers are as follows 8446599599/8446399...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next