Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

loss of cash in account

Vipin Chaturvedi on 27 June 2017

DEBIT

SALARY SWEEP TO CARDHOLDER this message was shown and 313 rs has deduct on my account...31780779187 is my account no and ifsc code is & sbin0030436

Flipkart Blocked My account Without any reason na d piror notice

Jitendra Meena on 27 June 2017

Flipkart Freezed my my account without any notice or information and lapsed my 6000 giftcard that was recived from my friends and family.as my birthday gift.

and now i unable to loginmy accou...[Read full complaint]

Worst After Sale Service

Abhishek Jain on 27 June 2017

I purchased leeco le 2 from flipkart with a sum of Rs 999. But after 4 months it's charger started giving problem.I take it to the nearest service center on 10 Feb 2017 as...[Read full complaint]

ABUSED BY BANK STAFF TO ME

Raghav Kataria on 27 June 2017

I have visited Allahabad bank 4-5 times but still not rcvd atm

Bank clerk abused to me from raj nagar branch Ghaziabad 1001

My number is 135...[Read full complaint]

not coming electricity

Sandesh Sharma on 27 June 2017

sir me distt aligarh tehshil khair post tappal village udaipur ka rehne walla hu yogi ji ne village me 18 hours ka allowance kiya h lekin tappal jo ki khair tehshil me h yha pr bijli 7_8 ghante de ...[Read full complaint]

Money refund against not subscribed service

Pratik Koche on 27 June 2017

On 25 /06 from my idea mobile 70 Rs were deducted for 2 diffrent services and i haven't activated or subscribed anything then i called customer care and told them not to activate such services on m...[Read full complaint]

Haldirams Kesariya Thandai

Amit Nagpal on 27 June 2017

I have bought a bottle of Haldirams kesaria Thandai on dated 017. as I opened the seal of bottle it was not coming out. I shook the bottle vigrously but the thandai didnot...[Read full complaint]

Bus no gj 18 z 1685 bus conductor use abuse language

Munir Mahida on 27 June 2017

bus no gj 18 z 1685 lunavada taraf jairaheli bus ratre 9:30pm date 26/6/2017 naroj dhandhuka bus station ma aavel tyare me conductor ne puchelu ke busma jgya che tyare bus conductor khubaj abhadra ...[Read full complaint]

Recharge issue

Naresh Chand Yadav on 27 June 2017

sir i recharge my reliance no with 152 rupees.but benifit is not received

loan provided

Sahabsingh Sikarwar on 27 June 2017

kripyakar muje loan dilvayajay mera boi me current account 2013 she khula hai accountnom 136 hai mera turnover dekhkar muje loan dilvayajay mera loan rishwat na dene ki vajah she roka gaya hai mujs...[Read full complaint]

car service

Sanjeev Kumar on 27 June 2017

M not satisfied with my car service. Who did by Marti Suzuki companies. My car is not working good after service

THEFT OF CASH FROM BAG

Subrata Bhattacharjee on 27 June 2017

On 2017 my flight was from Delhi to Guwahati vide flight No.S2 4721 CODE SHARE 9W 7160 and also PNR No: OIEZPJ.The departure time was 1640 hrs and I have checked in all mo...[Read full complaint]

Idea cheating

Ashish Khandewale on 27 June 2017

My idea billing cycle is 19-19th. Since their plans are expensive I opted for portability.

These guys called me on 4th June suggested different plan which was cheaper.

Ear...[Read full complaint]

vidyut pole hatane ke lie

Harinarayan Gupta on 27 June 2017

Dear Sir Hamne pichle sal naya makan banaya hai to hamare makan ke upar se 1000 vlt ke bijli ki tar gayi hui hai to iski vajah se yaha ke electricity ke kuch officers o electricity ki line hatane k...[Read full complaint]

misuse of my identity

Narinder Singh on 27 June 2017

Idea has activated a number of my identity incorrectly doing it ... I want to close that number... Number is 9595

Balance deduction

Khushali Patel on 27 June 2017

My balance is deducted in rs 5 every 5-30 min after I recharged today morning with rs 100 they are not reachable at their customer care service on phone call [Read full complaint]

staff member complain

Mukesh Mittal on 27 June 2017

Dear Sir

my firm is Shree Balaji Agencies my account is in sbi bank santar road Dholpur account no. 1103 i have given a neft 00/- amount on...[Read full complaint]

network issue

Jitendra Pal on 27 June 2017

I buy a idea sim in 400 rs for 4G use .but I can't use 4G network .and can't make a call sometime.

Not Dispatching Product

Abhishek Kumar Patni on 27 June 2017

Placed my order of 2 Samsung 12000mAh Powerbank & Bluetooth @ 799 on 5-26 09:26:49 and paid the required amount by net banking.I got the order confirmation mail with O...[Read full complaint]

Not got handset offer

Subin Talwar on 27 June 2017

sir my reliance no is 9844 i have not got full handset bundle offer when i purchase new handset on 18 of Samsung glaxey s8 as per offer I have to get unlimited 2G data for...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next