Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Misbehaving

Balwinder Singh on 25 March 2017

Dear sir m balwinder singh and your staf call me n misbehaving and abuse with me and ur staf name is abhinav and contect no is +91 7449 1040 i wa...[Read full complaint]

Tikona legal collection team harrashment

Aakash Pathak on 25 March 2017

Dear sir

I had tikona connection 1.5 year Back and for 3 three month of there service of total 1 year they declared that they can not serve in that area by their engineer.

Reliance gsm me locle no. Par call krne par wrong charge cut rha hai

Rajkumar Sahu on 25 March 2017

Sir/mam my no. Is 5654 ish no. par maine port ka process kia tha to compeney se reliance to reliance or local call 6 Month k liye 20 paise kar dia gya hai or ab 2 month ba...[Read full complaint]

LANDLINE DEAD SINCE 40 DAYS

Jenish Shah on 25 March 2017

I am a RELIANCE LANDLINE Broadband user . Since Last 40 days our connection is not working already called many a times to customer care for the same they only reply that the issue is under process ...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy not credited

Rajendra Kshirsagar on 25 March 2017

We have submitted our adhar card details + we have linked in with bank also . Then also we have not recd subsidy amount . When we have visited ghai gas service they denied that u hv not given adhar...[Read full complaint]

Want money back

Ajit Lakhyani on 25 March 2017

My dad has invested 30k in country club for membership & in from reseach i got to know dat the country club is a fraud company we have done payment through axis debit card. We want our money ba...[Read full complaint]

Amazon se reffand bheja he par bank me nahi aaya he Krupa AAP dekhay btaye

Surani Suresh Rameshbhai on 25 March 2017

Amazon se reffand bheja he par bank me nahi aaya he Krupa AAP dekhay btaye

Refund of money

Sompa Manta on 25 March 2017

Dear Sir

I have booked train tickets for two heads (NCB SDAH) from irctc app on 20/03/2017 . Though the process was unsuccessful but money had been deducted three times 255...[Read full complaint]

tablet is not working

Uttam Garai on 25 March 2017

data wind tablet purchase 1year internert browsing free but not working also camera is dead purchase dt.27.01.17 IMEI no 1551

Refund money

Sukhvir Singh on 25 March 2017

Mene shoe order Kia tha order no 8231 galat item bhejne ke karan return Kia return no 2485 lekin abhi tak refund nahi hua app clear jankari de re...[Read full complaint]

Non cooperation of person issuing adahar card

Sharad Kotak on 25 March 2017

Dear sir as per Aadhar card requirement I had been with my wife to Aadhar card office fathegunj Vadodara on /17. I have leg accident problem and it is difficult walk or se...[Read full complaint]

Pf not received

Jagdish G Kulkarni on 25 March 2017

Pf settlement not done from last three months

Pf no.mh/ab/81353/0000234

Uan no.100508306235

Country club fraud

Kamal Kumar on 25 March 2017

myself and my brother both cheated by Country club . The executive of country club sold the membership by showing us so many things that our in scope of country club but nothing was there . The tot...[Read full complaint]

please refund back reward mony

Bharatkumar Parmar on 25 March 2017

i have recharge by mistake on mo. no. 7049 in place my mo. no. 7048 so please back of this my 220=00 rs.

payment not credited in bsnl bill

Atul Mehta on 25 March 2017

Please refer bill no. 0061 dated 4-3-17 for the period from 1-2-17 to 28-2-17 where in you have mentioned previous balance of rs. 8.16 for Januar...[Read full complaint]

aadhar card not generated

Apurba Kumar Ghosh on 25 March 2017

Move to Inbox More

1 of 19

Collapse all Print all In new window

enrolment no.of aadhaar card rejected twice

apurba kumar ghosh

Mar 15 (10 days ago)

EXCESS CASH DEPOSIT CHAR

Mastan Kathat on 25 March 2017

EXCESS CASH DEPOSIT CHARGE. PL CLEAR THE MATTER TWO TIME 57 AND 57 RUPPES DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCT . MY ACCT DSP ACCT. NO CHARGE TO DEDUCTED.

amount deducted from bank but could not added to paytm wallet

Ram Naresh Jha on 25 March 2017

Onb 09 03 17 I added rs.500/_ through my atm card. bank deducted amount with massage that a purchase on pos 0000 at one97 communication LT txn#706813270357.But till today ...[Read full complaint]

Payment failed even though debited to my Account

Manilal Shankerbhai Patel on 25 March 2017

Fee (Rs.) [Read full complaint]

Not getting pan no.even after 1.5 months

Gaurav Valke on 25 March 2017

Sir

I apply for pan card on 11 th February 2017 but still I not get even pan no.online it's crosses 42 days from date of submission of application .due to not having pan.no.i can't get the jo...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next