Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

12th class marksheet correction

Sarfuddeen on 09 December 2017

Dear Sir My name is SARFUDDEEN passed 12th exam from U.P.Borad in 2014.But in Marksheet name is mentioned SARFUDDEEN" and Father's name NASRUDDEEN . I went correct or replace it with this name...[Read full complaint]

No show to the Airport

Narayanan Cp on 09 December 2017

I booked the Air ticket for Chennai-Mumbai-Chennai in Jetairways through make my trip. I wanted to travel on Dec9 by 2.30 pm and when i booked i didn't notice the time and booked for 2.30 am .I wen...[Read full complaint]

no gas installation done.

Sushma S on 09 December 2017

dear sir

I had paid the amount of 6500 on 15th may 2017 . i was assured by mahanagar gas limited that they will install the pipeline within 3 months .

Following are the de...[Read full complaint]

App not warking

Jay Shankar Panday on 09 December 2017

Sri man mera app tin dino se kam nahi kar rha hai bar bar hain kar rha hai koi rasta btaye

Against Tikona-Mental harassment

Shrey Tanna on 09 December 2017

Sir

I had got a new tikona connection on 27th July(2017) and I had paid an advanced payment of Rs.1660 for a prepaid connection for 3 months. They did not provide after 3-4 days and the inter...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone Company ne jabrdasti prepaid conection ko postpaid main change kiya

Prakash Lichode on 09 December 2017

Sir muze phone vodafone se fone aya tha ki docomo company apna network band karaha hai so ap ahmare Vodafone se dudiye maine unse kaha ki muze prepaid mobile conection chahiye par company ne mu pos...[Read full complaint]

Conplaint about sweeper

Rahul Teotia on 09 December 2017

dear sir i want to inform you that we have a sweeper in my village. but he is not doing his work properly even not once in 3 or 4 months.and he used to say do whatever you want i wont clean so many...[Read full complaint]

Not Received UPC code for MNP by Reliance

Gaurav Gupta on 09 December 2017

My reliance number is +91 2133

Name - Gaurav Gupta

City - Bengaluru

I have not received my UPC Code though I tried a lot.

My reliance number is att...[Read full complaint]

not received Miter

Ishwarchandra Yadav on 09 December 2017

Sir mera connection ka 8 month ho Gaya Lekin Abhi tak Miter nahi lagaya Gaya hai.Rajendra yadav ke name se

Connection hai.benipatti Bijali office se connection karvaya Lekin koai Lekin metre ...[Read full complaint]

Harassment from kotak third party collection department jayesh jain

Jagdish Koliyar on 09 December 2017

hi myself jagdish koliyar my contact details is 7030 I am facing a harassment from last 6months from kotak mahindra bank and their collection department in august I got a ...[Read full complaint]

electric metre

Ishwar Chandra Yadav on 09 December 2017

Sir hamara connection ka 8moth ho Chuka hai Lekin Abhi tak Miter nahi lagta hai address-poari

Mai benipatti Bijali office se connection Liya that Rajendra Yadav ke name se Lekin Abhi tak Mite...[Read full complaint]

Micromax nitro E311 not returned to me by customer care

Manojsampatraobabar Babar on 09 December 2017

I have buying micromax nitro E311 on Apr 2017 and after 1 month mobile having problems so I sent to customer care on May 2017 (sameer deshmukh micromax care centre sagar trade centre Aurangabad Ma<...[Read full complaint]

REGARDING VIBERATION AND ABNORMAL SOUND

J Vijay Bhaskar Singh on 09 December 2017

hi

i took hero dute on 13th march 2016 and i have refered to my friend to but iam faceing problem with my vichelefrom the day one when i go for servicing i use to tell that vichele is ...[Read full complaint]

Miss my trian tiket

Goraknath Mali on 09 December 2017

Please I have a my trian tiket my IRCTC account details

Frustated after taking loan from Kotak Bank

Dinesh Varma on 09 December 2017

I took loan from kotak bank. My first EMI was not deducted from the account and I thought to pay it manually. But when I filter with my CRN(243423628) it shows no records found. I will get a mail s...[Read full complaint]

upc port code not received

Devendra Patel on 09 December 2017

i am tired from last month to get port code to active my sim no 6166

please help me out no response i got from relience communication

i am tried 4-5 rel...[Read full complaint]

not refund my money by flipcart

Manish Kumar on 09 December 2017

Maine order door bell kiya tha fir Maine ushe cancel kar diya lekin mujhe refund abhi tak nhi Mila please help my money refund

MARUTI ERATIGA REGULAR PROBLEM

Naresh Khandelwal on 09 December 2017

dear sir

i am purchase maruti eratiga four year ago regular problem is purchase one year

not solution maruti bhatia & company kota (raj.) i am discuss last three year not sol...[Read full complaint]

complaint against rozgar seva

Mantu Boro on 09 December 2017

Vodafone deducted my main balance without reason for DNLD rozgar seva I do not able to reactivate it please take action.

Inward remittance Not Recieved

Rukhsana Parveen on 09 December 2017

Hello Sir

I got $686.5 amount from google on 23 Nov 2017 but still this amount is not received in my account. I contact google regrading payment They give me swift message witch shows ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next