Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

NOT RELEASING MY FATHER PROPERTY

Sanjay Soni on 28 April 2017

I HAVE PAID 0000 IN 2013 FOR MY BUSINESS LOAN FROM BANK OF MAHARASTRA HATHIJAN AHMEDABAD .

MANAGER HAS GIVEN ME NO DUE CERTIFICATE AND PROPERTY REALESING LETT...[Read full complaint]

recharge issue

Arshad Azm on 28 April 2017

Mne apne no p 408 ka recharge kiya par recharge hua ni aur bank accounts balance cut ho gya

Plz return my money

bag lost in hrtc volvo

Devaj Sharma on 28 April 2017

I was travelling from hrtc Volvo on 27/04/2017 route from dharmshala to haridwar .I boarded from kangra at 8:15. When I reached Dehradun which my destination I came to know my bag was already taken...[Read full complaint]

Avoidance of senior citizen comfort

Shobha Jain on 28 April 2017

Sir I booked a ticket in mumbai delhi rajdhani express 2nd a c for 15th may. Upper seat was alloted to me .while there was41 seats were available at the time of booking .I am 64+.its really inconve...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband- 1 month and internet not working

Pranav Mukherjee on 28 April 2017

I am from Ahmedabad. I have a Reliance broadband connection 994. I have been complaining on daily basis via email and calls about internet not working since 1stApril [Read full complaint]

Freecharge repated recharge

Radha Krishnan B on 28 April 2017

I have recharged the Bsnl for Rs.339/- through freecharge for four times repeatedly on 10 Apr 017, due to the repeated failure of the recharge. At last all the recharges ...[Read full complaint]

about diamond pouch of milk

Advocatedharmendra Solanki on 28 April 2017

I purchased 4dimound pouch at dt.27/4/2017 at 9-30p.m.from amul cafe nakshaytra compulax ioc road chandkheda Ahmedabad but it was bad milk &manufacture. Dt27/4/2017 printed on this pouch all so...[Read full complaint]

we have not received Scratch Card And Keybord

Shyam Babu Maurya on 28 April 2017

Order no. CCKEW6CT-1

Delivered On Dated 2017

for not issue a pan number after lapse of considerable period

Mahesh Kumar on 28 April 2017

Respected sir

I namely sh keshardev filled a application for issue a new PAN card and token number 770.

After lapse of many days pan number not recd till date....[Read full complaint]

register mobile number in my account

Mukesh Kumawat on 28 April 2017

Sir my name mukesh kumawat a/c 8495 nri account branch neemkathana please sir register my mobile number 5874 (sudia aribia) this number not spoil...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm benifit not provide

Sahu on 28 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 esh no. Par maine *129# par 3rd no. Par Rs10 k recharge par 20 ka full talk time dia hai jab mai recharge kraya hu to baki ka RS13 benifit nhi mila h ja...[Read full complaint]

Kelvinator refrigerator compressor not working

Ramnarayan Kulaste on 28 April 2017

I lodged a complaint regarding the problem with the refrigerator on 14/04/2017 at the shop from where I bought the fridge. After the complaint was lodged the technician visited for a check and obse...[Read full complaint]

Running a duplicate website

Lavdeep on 28 April 2017

A person named Jawahar Lal Raina running a duplicate website http://www.herci.in the ...[Read full complaint]

Idea number not working

Mayank Talwar on 27 April 2017

My Idea number +91 9969 has suddenly stopped working. While I am out of India I am at the mercy of the company since my bank account is linked to this number and I am unab...[Read full complaint]

Mobile phone isse

Rohit Patil on 27 April 2017

I am Order a mobile phone asus max ZC520TL.isse are three. 1) Sim slot observed damaged scratched. 2) during mobile phone automatically getting hot after 2 minutes.

3) When i received that mo...[Read full complaint]

My idea internet not working

Ashwini Patil on 27 April 2017

I am in roaming and did recharge from my hometown i can do call and text messages and also i have 3g range but unable to take and send data (internet) from last 4 dayz.plz solve my problem as early...[Read full complaint]

Disappearance of certain important channels

Hh on 27 April 2017

For the last two weeks our cable is closed but the complainant gives no answer but on the contrary we quarrel.

Wilson Cable & Internet

Shop No. 4 Ground Floor Behind s...[Read full complaint]

Loss in allhit deals

Robin Thakur on 27 April 2017

I have invest with my reltives using there names i have invest 14 members i am pay his money the total is 0000 my money is lost plese help and return the money pls!

block my number and not response your customers care centre

Chauhan Vinaykumar Jayantilal on 27 April 2017

I active your plan 299 but my last four bill is above 800 hundred rupees I call 198 complain no then officer minus my bill then next cycle my bill is above 800

Second time your officer reduce...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Electric bill

Abhijeet Bhurke on 27 April 2017

Dear Sir

Myself Abhijeet Bhurke residing in Pune Chakan area.

I am facing long time issue of Extra Light bill charges.

I requested your engineers in Chakan to check it but ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next