Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Bus was not stop at stopage

Dhara on 21 July 2018

Not stop at civil hospital in godhra.time 7:50 bus no:gj18z1888

I signal him to stop bus but he was kept driving.

Refund of Cancellation of Hotel Booking through Make My Trip

Biswanath Dutta on 21 July 2018

I had booked Hotel online at Haridwar ( Hotel Suryodaya Har ki Pauri) through Make My Trip. but inadvertently I made in mentioning the No. of guests and completed the payment. on detecting the erro...[Read full complaint]

Refund of Cancellation of Hotel Booking through Make My Trip

Biswanath Dutta on 21 July 2018

cilynder not dileverd

Shakuntla Patil on 21 July 2018

I book my gas before 12days my cons no is 1702 pn ajun booking ali nahi landline var call kela tr uchalt nahit its very discasting i cloce my gas conection and port in hp ...[Read full complaint]

looted money on account of giving loan

Shekhar Gupta on 21 July 2018

neither they are giving loan nor returning policy money...and telling to remove agent code...I m totally confused...

Send mony wrong mobile number

Gaurav Vishwakarma on 21 July 2018

I have by mistake send money wrong number

Plz refund my amount

Amount is 5060

It was not worth the price I paid.

Brij Singh on 21 July 2018

Dear Sir

1. My daughter applied for a loan vide application no.01795935 from DHFL to purchase a house in Mehak Eco City Nr. Lal Kaun Ghaziabad as DHFL has approved this project for Fin...[Read full complaint]

Renewal of Driving license

Kajal Kumar Barai on 21 July 2018

I am Kajal Kumar Barai residing at Kalyangram Palta P.O Bengal Enalmel North 24 Parganas PIN: 3122 has applied for renewal of my driving license D.L. No.W.B. [Read full complaint]

Not receive my new connection

Gagan Sharma on 21 July 2018

मेरि मदर बिमार होने के कअरन सिग्नेतुरे करने नही जा पाईय तब डिस्ट्रिबतोर्स ने बतमिज़ी करके किनेक्षन्ं नही दिया गया

My airtel new sim but no balance aur frc

Amit Sahu on 21 July 2018

The new airtel's market price has been increased from 1 in 3 to 198 in which the airtel office is not allowed to go to the office but it is still possible to go to the market where it is said that ...[Read full complaint]

Not supply electricity

Dharmendra Kumar on 21 July 2018

Complaints against not supply electricity at my home about 10hrs that is late night. Address : H.No. 184/1A sector 9 New Vijay Nagar Near vashishth public school Gzb.

Kindly to request you re...[Read full complaint]

I am not received my sbilife insurance policy bond peaper

Padmanna Shrimant Zanjarawade on 20 July 2018

I not received my sbilife insurance policy bond peaper

Vodafone service

Jignesh Gadhesariya on 20 July 2018

I am using vodafone 4g sim card with internet and calling combo pack.

Company giving advertisements as India's best network.

But last few days internet on my 4g sim card not working pro...[Read full complaint]

we are facing problem from AIRTEL DTH by plan change

Arvind Kumar on 20 July 2018

Dear Sir

My self Arvind Kumar I am using Airtel DTH customer Id 001. I have spoken with Customer care officer dated 20 july 2018 to change my airtel dth plan ...[Read full complaint]

Myntra.com declined my complaint of missing product

Anurag Kumar on 20 July 2018

I have ordered a Daniel Klein hand watch from Myntra on 15th July 018. I received my order on 17th July 018. When I opened the box the product (w...[Read full complaint]

Jio is cheating customers

Abhijith C.m on 20 July 2018

I'm a jio user having number 8075467240.The offer jio said was 3gb data per day for ₹399 with 84 days validity.

When the new plan came within effect i am only getting 1.5 gb.

Redeeming ...[Read full complaint]

Refund related with broadband

Harshit Jyoth on 20 July 2018

I wanted broadband connection so I called airtel they said that you will get your connection but firstly you have to pay 4184Rs for the connection.

I paid them online with card but their tech...[Read full complaint]

My Money is Dedicted but the ticket is not booked

Padamsingh on 20 July 2018

I booked two Railway Tickets on 7 July 2018 from Indian Railways online app IRCTC Rail Connect using my BOB ATM cum Debit Card. The first time i tried my payment the connection was disconnected fro...[Read full complaint]

All channels not visable after three days

Sarveshwarsingh Chouhan on 20 July 2018

I have daily recharge month on month but.. I was recharge by 350 on 09 July 2018 hundred all entertainment channel not visable. I was call to customers care he said I will provide the service techn...[Read full complaint]

Ticket not booked but amount deducted

H A Danish on 20 July 2018

I had made a booking on IRCTC portal on 25 May. The ticket was not booked . It shows the status no response from bank. The amount of 1.80 was however deducted from my SBI ...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next