Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Not in Compliance with the feature provided in Online Portal

Shekhar Vaidya on 23 February 2017

As in the online portal it is provided that a minor can enable online banking service with view or limited rights. But when i tried to enable online banking service the bank executive simply denied...[Read full complaint]

Bad Quality Product Provided

Manish Kumar on 23 February 2017

On 21Feb 2017 time 20:09 I visited to easy day store at Bazpur U.S. Nagar Uttarakhand I bought some items around Rs.587.In which one product was Park Avenue After Save Lotion. When I came home an[Read full complaint]

not riceved my monye order

Rajeev Kumar on 23 February 2017

7503 order no my monye order but cash not ricev my relative

Reliance custmer care calling problem

Rajkumar Sahu on 23 February 2017

Sir my no. Is 8305905654...esh no. Par custmer care *333 *222 198 or 8270

call hota hai par bat nhi ho pata jisme ap meri help kre or koi aisa no. De jisme mai bat k...[Read full complaint]

nokia mobile not proerly charge

Prakash Kumawat on 23 February 2017

Dear

I have received a mobile (Nokia 230) on dt 2.17 against order no. S8021576993067. Mobile charging is not properly working. After full charged it is batte...[Read full complaint]

About courier delivery

Juili Raut on 23 February 2017

My courier is not delivered on my add...they are saying ur add is out of service..when I went near to the courier hub I told them to give my courier in area near to their office..but they are not r...[Read full complaint]

Designarch eHomes project

Ashok Mittal on 23 February 2017

Vaishali is going to be much developed within a couple of years and keeping this in mind I have bought this amazing home right here at Designarch eHomes project. Living here is such amazing! I love...[Read full complaint]

No calling

Shivam Singh on 23 February 2017

Dear Sir

I have recharged on my no 7506 of Rs 501 and in this scheme I got free calling of 3 months. But from yesterday 2 o'clock when i call to anybody it si...[Read full complaint]

Water meter shown locked

Geeta Devi on 23 February 2017

Pls. advise meter to take reading given in the meter and raise bill accordingly to pay

LIC premium payment receipt.

Chandraprakash Verma on 23 February 2017

Sir i have paid LIC premium on 2.17 by debit card. Payment ID is HURP5115325917 LIC order number is 0302 Payment 1214

Sir please provide me...[Read full complaint]

balance deduction

Dharmendra Kumar Nishad on 23 February 2017

Just putting the service massage by the company and diducted the all balance . it happened many times.pls help me. Customer care didn't response.

My mob. No. Is 922....[Read full complaint]

fake job money business in the name of gov job

Inder Mehta on 23 February 2017

sir please help me

my name is inder

from lalkuan bindukhtta near haldwani uttrakhand

sir m grib family se belong krta hu es wajh se mujhe job k naam par 8850 rupyaa loota gya ab i...[Read full complaint]

Showing pending bill but paid

Amitkumar Karpentar on 23 February 2017

I got the bill nov. dec. 2016 of amount 163. I have two room and a kitchen appartment in a company's building. It is in Waghodia GIDC Vadodara. I went to re check my bill ...[Read full complaint]

comedy munch service

Pankaj Das on 23 February 2017

comedy munch services is not deactive the line provided several times i was sms them. please deactive this or stop the payment in fabour of them.

not working outgoing calls

Pranav Ashok Chafekar on 23 February 2017

Dear team kindly start my outgoing calls or switch my number 9768

Documents not handed over after 1 year

Sameer Zodgekar on 23 February 2017

I bought a used Zen Estilo from Car Zone a franchisee of Mahindra First Choice in Nasik. When we first saw the window buttons were operative. They became inoperative when Mahindra first choice hand...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm calling problem locle number..

Rajkumar Sahu on 23 February 2017

Sir/Mam my no. Is 8305905654...esh no par humesa locle+std no. Par calling krne par humesa problem rahta hai or humesa network busy batlata hai ab mai yah complain 10 bar dalwa chuka hu par abhi se...[Read full complaint]

PAN CARD PASSWORD

Pankaj Kapoor on 23 February 2017

Hello

My name is Pankaj kapoor.. I want to apply income tax return but my password is show wrong and not change properly.. Many times apply forget password but not change And many problems......[Read full complaint]

Morphy Richard pathetic Service

Neetu Bhardwaj on 23 February 2017

We have purchased Morphy Richard Microwave one year ago. For last 6 months we are facing problem in various parts of this Microwave. We have registered the complaint against which their engineer ca...[Read full complaint]

data doesnt come

Preet Thakkar on 23 February 2017

My money is cut from the bank but recharge not come data recharge

Previous12345678910Next