Travel & Airlines complaints

Against enjoy your trip

Surendra Kumar Mishra on 18 March 2016

Dear sir Me ne package liya tha aap se haridwar se badrinath kadernath ka or pura paisa 8000 Rs jama kar deya aap me bataye huye account me per mujhe aap ke tarf se koi c...[Read full complaint]

Sudden change in booked flight timings

Sorabh Dhamija on 18 March 2016

Hi I have booked a flight with spice jet PNR (C5VPSP) from Pune to Chandigarh. At the time of booking the time for flight was 7:25 from Pune to Delhi and 10:55 from Delhi to chandigarh. The requir...[Read full complaint]

Air India damaged bags

Harresh Vasudev on 18 March 2016

I travelled Mumbai Delhi on AI 101 16th Jan 016, landed at Delhi 17th Jan 2.00 a.m., i was with family with 5 bags, 3 bags badly damaged, one ba...[Read full complaint]

Laptop Stolen in train

Sagar Goswami on 18 March 2016

Laptop Stolen from 3010 Dehradun-Howrah B3(40-48) Coach on 18/Mar/2016 from running train between Bareilly & Shahjahanpur.

Refund amount from MSRTC

Swapnali Shailesh Bhagat on 15 March 2016

I have booked 2 tickets online dated 2016 of two passengers. (Male & Female) , journey starts from rabale, my in laws waiting for bus on the same bus stop but they got me...[Read full complaint]

Left behind one of my bag in luggae belt

Ritu Roy on 14 March 2016

Sir my name is Ritu Roy and I travelled from Delhi to guwahati on 29th January at about 10-30am flight somehow I missed one of my luggagebag at the belt I cud not inform as I had a death in my hou...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company with Fake Free Rides

Sonu Bhandari on 14 March 2016

Dear Sir, i have a free rides of Rs 250 which was valid till 27 Feb 016. when i checked this on 27 morning its shows valid till midnight, even i got a message in my email...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of money written by conducter at the back of ticket and rude behaviour

Yogesh Dwivedi on 13 March 2016

Dear Sir, I am travelling in bus number 6950 of rudrapur depot today 13maarch2016 .i boarded d bus around 5 am in rudrapur.itook a ticket for mohannagar for rupees 214 .I...[Read full complaint]

Bus no time schedule

Dharmin Soni on 10 March 2016

I have booked ticket from kalyan to ahmedabad on 8 march 016. Non ac sleeper 2tickets. Journey date 10 march 2016 at 9:40 pm. But we are waiting feom last 1:30 hrs and ti...[Read full complaint]

Air India Lost Baggage

Kishorbhai Patel on 10 March 2016

We are travel from Ahmedabad-Delhi-Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) by Air India. When we reach Jeddah one baggage missing on coveyor belt, wait up to 2 hrs. Than we registered compaint for lost baggage. Ref...[Read full complaint]

Cleanliness and misbehavior of conductors.

Onkar Sharad Pawar on 08 March 2016

MH-14- BT-3143 Borivali to kurduwadi bus . Dear sir, seats of the bus are not clean.. A lot of dust on seats. I was asked for clean the bus to conductor.he said no.ok then i had asked for paper an...[Read full complaint]

Ignorance of serving the public interest by ksrtc driver and conducter

T Ramu on 07 March 2016

My name is T Ramu working as SWO in state bank of mysore in sampige branch in turuvekere taluk tumkur dist..on 05 th of Mar 2016 as regular after finishing our duty me and my colleagues went on to...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus not stopping on bus stop

Chaitanya Sawant on 04 March 2016

Msrctc bus no. 2959 from sawantwadi to kankavali was not stop on Kasale dukan (humarmala) at 9.00 am which was via. This bus has the stop but not stop at that stop. This happened for several buses...[Read full complaint]

Usually daily delay departure of gomti 12419 train

Rajiv Srivastava on 03 March 2016

Usually the train no 2419 gomti express is delayed for hours irctc might say that 2420 down gomti express comes late then what for how many hour...[Read full complaint]

Dev travels worst in tambaram chennai

Balaji K on 02 March 2016

It was a horrible experience with this travels. At the final moment after we paying half of the amount they told 300 rs ticket not available. We agreed and asked them whether they can place us nea...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving phone at bus station

Nikhil Gopal Poddar on 01 March 2016

I Nikhil Poddar have to travel to Washim on date01-03-16 ,so I called Msrtc Bus Station Several times on date -16. At Yavatmal , pin Code :445001... But no one was there ...[Read full complaint]

Do not stop the bus on bus stop kithore

Sudesh Kumar on 29 February 2016

Dear sir Bus no. UP 15 BT-4565 Jo sohrab gate bus stand se tanakpur banbasa jaati hai ka bus stop kithor me morning me 8:15 AM pr hai aaj conductor aur driver ne bus kithor stop pr nhi roki jis ka...[Read full complaint]

Very bad attitude of conductor no manner talking to passenger

Shahzad Ahmad on 28 February 2016

No manner to talking passenger ... very highly attitude showing with passengers first of all i m telling u about that this metter in detail ...I m telling conductor my near rest passengers some pr...[Read full complaint]

Abusing bus conductor & driver

Abhishek M on 27 February 2016

i was tavelling in the bus of hubli dharwad bus, the conductor was abusing passengers and even the driver, morning at 8:15am near vidyanagar Guess the conductor and bus driver both were drunk, Bus...[Read full complaint]

Bus stand toilets not working

Narendra Kk on 26 February 2016

dear sir / madam i request to humble for cleaning toilets in hassan bus stand,because it was over flowing west water taps or broken & bad smell will spread in hole busstand please lookinto preiori...[Read full complaint]