Travel & Airlines complaints

Bus no time schedule

Dharmin Soni on 10 March 2016

I have booked ticket from kalyan to ahmedabad on 8 march 016. Non ac sleeper 2tickets. Journey date 10 march 2016 at 9:40 pm. But we are waiting feom last 1:30 hrs and ti...[Read full complaint]

Air India Lost Baggage

Kishorbhai Patel on 10 March 2016

We are travel from Ahmedabad-Delhi-Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) by Air India. When we reach Jeddah one baggage missing on coveyor belt, wait up to 2 hrs. Than we registered compaint for lost baggage. Ref...[Read full complaint]

Cleanliness and misbehavior of conductors.

Onkar Sharad Pawar on 08 March 2016

MH-14- BT-3143 Borivali to kurduwadi bus . Dear sir, seats of the bus are not clean.. A lot of dust on seats. I was asked for clean the bus to conductor.he said no.ok then i had asked for paper an...[Read full complaint]

Ignorance of serving the public interest by ksrtc driver and conducter

T Ramu on 07 March 2016

My name is T Ramu working as SWO in state bank of mysore in sampige branch in turuvekere taluk tumkur dist..on 05 th of Mar 2016 as regular after finishing our duty me and my colleagues went on to...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus not stopping on bus stop

Chaitanya Sawant on 04 March 2016

Msrctc bus no. 2959 from sawantwadi to kankavali was not stop on Kasale dukan (humarmala) at 9.00 am which was via. This bus has the stop but not stop at that stop. This happened for several buses...[Read full complaint]

Usually daily delay departure of gomti 12419 train

Rajiv Srivastava on 03 March 2016

Usually the train no 2419 gomti express is delayed for hours irctc might say that 2420 down gomti express comes late then what for how many hour...[Read full complaint]

Dev travels worst in tambaram chennai

Balaji K on 02 March 2016

It was a horrible experience with this travels. At the final moment after we paying half of the amount they told 300 rs ticket not available. We agreed and asked them whether they can place us nea...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving phone at bus station

Nikhil Gopal Poddar on 01 March 2016

I Nikhil Poddar have to travel to Washim on date01-03-16 ,so I called Msrtc Bus Station Several times on date -16. At Yavatmal , pin Code :445001... But no one was there ...[Read full complaint]

Do not stop the bus on bus stop kithore

Sudesh Kumar on 29 February 2016

Dear sir Bus no. UP 15 BT-4565 Jo sohrab gate bus stand se tanakpur banbasa jaati hai ka bus stop kithor me morning me 8:15 AM pr hai aaj conductor aur driver ne bus kithor stop pr nhi roki jis ka...[Read full complaint]

Very bad attitude of conductor no manner talking to passenger

Shahzad Ahmad on 28 February 2016

No manner to talking passenger ... very highly attitude showing with passengers first of all i m telling u about that this metter in detail ...I m telling conductor my near rest passengers some pr...[Read full complaint]

Abusing bus conductor & driver

Abhishek M on 27 February 2016

i was tavelling in the bus of hubli dharwad bus, the conductor was abusing passengers and even the driver, morning at 8:15am near vidyanagar Guess the conductor and bus driver both were drunk, Bus...[Read full complaint]

Bus stand toilets not working

Narendra Kk on 26 February 2016

dear sir / madam i request to humble for cleaning toilets in hassan bus stand,because it was over flowing west water taps or broken & bad smell will spread in hole busstand please lookinto preiori...[Read full complaint]

Not stopping at schedule bus stop

Sarvan on 25 February 2016

Volvo bus no 500DF hebbal to itpl route doesnot stop at stop instead it goes over flyover and avoid of going down flyover especially at nagavara junction . I have complaint so many times no action...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Sugam MST UPSRTC

Abhishek Singh on 25 February 2016

Hello, I use Sugam Mst (unoun160092578) during travel from UNNAO - LUCKNOW but the conductors of buses dont understand how to get details of person's MST i.e., what is the source and destination. ...[Read full complaint]

Flight cancelled by GoaAir-Full refund not received

Haresh Sahijwala on 24 February 2016

Reference to the PNR Number 1O3ZKV my return flight from Goa to Mumbai G8- 380 on 12th March`16 was cancelled by GoAir . On 16th Feb I called up and was told that I had 2 options-either I postpone...[Read full complaint]

Bus gives students problem

Sarsawati R Patel on 24 February 2016

Dear sir Hu sarsawati manpur gam , vansda taluka, navsari na 6u. Hu chikhli college ma s.y. ma 6u. Hu dar roj vansda depo thi bus ma besi ne collage jti 6u. Mari ane mari badha friends ane bija ga...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC No Action On My Complaint.

Nilesh Shah on 22 February 2016

Respected Sir / Madam, Hu Nilesh Shah. Me Aa Agau 16/2/2016 Na Roj Conductor Paisa Parat Nathi Aapata Te Babte complaint Nodhaveli. Jeni Saame Pacchina 3 Divas Bija Koi Conductor Ne Moklavama Aavy...[Read full complaint]

BMTC corrupt Conductor

Himanshu on 21 February 2016

Hi, This is to bring to your notice that bus conductor of bus no KA-01-F 9404 does not issue tickets to passengers even after taking money. Today on 21st of February 016,...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received after many reminders

Mukund Prasad Bajpayee on 21 February 2016

I got booked 2 tickets of Air India from Allahabad to Mumbai for 29.09.1915.Then I got 1 ticket of Mukund Prasad Bajpayee cancelled on 915. Pnr Z5BM5 was told as cancelle...[Read full complaint]

High volume of usb player by gsrtc bus driver

Pankaj Acharya on 20 February 2016

On running bus the gsrtc bus driver kept full volume of USB player as I am not feeling well take action against driver soon