Travel & Airlines complaints

Without Ticket Bus

Yogesh Kumar Maheshwari on 23 April 2016

Dear Sir, On Friday Dt. 22/4/2016 at 7.25 PM I had Arrived in Bus No. UK/07/PA2049 Kotdwar Depo, Bus Rote is Kotdwar To Jaipur . From IFFCO Chock Gurgaon Approx. 25 Passe...[Read full complaint]

Indigo airlines did not allowed me to board flight 50 minutes prior to flight dep

Deepika Kumari on 21 April 2016

I had a flight reservation along with my father Mr Updendera Tiwari on date 18 April 2016 throught Indigo flight 6E493 from Delhi to Patna. The PNR number is Z3BPXE. Flight Departure timings was 1...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of bus conductor

Kuldeep Singh on 20 April 2016

I was going from Allahabad to Khajurahat by UPSRTC bus no UP 72 T 3494 on 20 Apr 016. At allhabad conductor told me that Khajurahat is also tha stoppage of bus but after ...[Read full complaint]

Missing baggage- jet airways

Romi Ngoruh on 20 April 2016

On 015, I board Jet Airways fron Imphal International Airport for New Delhi.At Guwahati without prior information they told us to boaord Air ASIA flight to Delhi and told...[Read full complaint]

Complaints against best bus services specially no 489

Shreeprabha on 19 April 2016

I am planning to file a police case and send legal notice to best buses.It is really unbearable now.I am a frequent user of bus no 489which runs in between my office vikhroli to aarey market.I wou...[Read full complaint]

For Bus Ticket Booking

Satish Pawar on 18 April 2016

On 16th April, I have booked 2 travel tickets for the journey on 17th April on Travel Yaari & redbus service. The journey for both tickets were from Pusad to Pune & PNR number are travelyaari

Flight not rescheduled spicejet

Sudeep V Dubey on 17 April 2016

I am very upset due to my flight reschedule not done while I trying from 2 days through costemer care ,airport counter Kolkata hyderabadbut not responded by spicjet staff as well as costmer care r...[Read full complaint]

Ksrtc Bus conductor rude Behavior

Basavaraj on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir, This is for you kind information, today I travelled BUS NO KA-42 F 1014 (Starts at 8 am from Depot)from Gokak to Belgaum via Ankalagi,Bus conductor Behavior was very rude and for Bus fai...[Read full complaint]

Driver and conductor Hungry for money

Arjun on 14 April 2016

KA 26 F826 this KSRTC bus stopping in all routes and all non permission stops and telling lies on routes while picking up passengers.

उत्तराखंड परिवहन के ड्राईवर का अभद्र व्यवहार

Ajay Kumar on 13 April 2016

महोदय, मैं आज काशीपुर डिपो की बस संख्या UK07PA1816 से यात्रा कर रहा था। लगभग 8 बजे बस अनुबंधित ढाबे पर 20 मिनट रुकी। फिर बस चलने के दो मिनट बाद बस का ड्राईवर बीड़ी पीने लगा। ड्राईवर की सीट के पीछे ...[Read full complaint]

Bus route change

Nayam on 12 April 2016

Sir, borsad ambaji.bus route donot change because if you change route from gita manrir to ranip. The passenger like me and 2000 other who lived in villages near borsad or anklav have take 2 hour m...[Read full complaint]

Selling tickets in black by NEKRTC conductor

Karthik Badigineni on 11 April 2016

I travelled from bellary to Vijayawada on 11/04/2016; conductor said no tickets are there due to ugadhi festival one seat is available but u need to pay 50/- but actually...[Read full complaint]

Jugnoo auto charged me without any travel (very surprised)

Sanjeev Kumar on 08 April 2016

Dear Sir, I have booked Jugnoo auto ride on dated 27th. March 2016 at 4:15 pm approx. and Jugnoo Auto Gurgaon company has alloted Mr. Mohan Singh Auto No.HR55W-9134. He has misbehaved with me and ...[Read full complaint]

Serious complaint against Air India regarding worst services

Nikhil Kumar on 08 April 2016

Dear Sir, I want to lodge a complaint in consumer forum regarding the worst services provided by Air India in International flight from New York to Mumbai. I was travelling to Mumbai from JFK airp...[Read full complaint]

Jugnoo auto charged me without any travel

Sanjeev Kumar on 06 April 2016

I have booked Jugnoo auto ride on dated 27th. March 2016 at 4:15 pm approx. and Jugnoo Auto Gurgaon company has alloted Mr. Mohan Singh Auto No.HR55W-9134. He has misbehaved with me and cancelled ...[Read full complaint]

Nobody at enquiry counter

Priyansh Ajwalia on 05 April 2016

I had waited at ahmedabad gsrtc gita mandir new bus stop for 1 hour. But there is nobody at enquiry counter to attend public.

KSRTC Bus emiting smoke

Mohan on 04 April 2016

Some of the ksrtc bus from puttur to mangalore emitting lots of smoke. please correct this soon. in this summer season it effect lot to human body.

Misbehave from bus conductor

Chandra Mohan on 04 April 2016

I was travelling in utc bus from rudrapur to ambala Bus no-2141. Diring travel after 11:30pm conductor switched off light which were above his head and rest of the light were on I asked to off the...[Read full complaint]

Jugoo auto charged the fare without travel

Sanjeev Kumar on 01 April 2016

Rash Driving by DTC Bus driver

Prakhar Shukla on 01 April 2016

Morning 8:30 near nehru place fly over coming towards GK, one DTC bus changed the lane without indicator & without waiting & hitted my Ford ECO star side mirror. My car Side mirror is damaged