Travel & Airlines complaints

Nobody at enquiry counter

Priyansh Ajwalia on 05 April 2016

I had waited at ahmedabad gsrtc gita mandir new bus stop for 1 hour. But there is nobody at enquiry counter to attend public.

KSRTC Bus emiting smoke

Mohan on 04 April 2016

Some of the ksrtc bus from puttur to mangalore emitting lots of smoke. please correct this soon. in this summer season it effect lot to human body.

Misbehave from bus conductor

Chandra Mohan on 04 April 2016

I was travelling in utc bus from rudrapur to ambala Bus no-2141. Diring travel after 11:30pm conductor switched off light which were above his head and rest of the light were on I asked to off the...[Read full complaint]

Jugoo auto charged the fare without travel

Sanjeev Kumar on 01 April 2016

Dear Sir, I have booked Jugnoo auto ride on dated 27th. March 2016 at 4:15 pm approx. and Jugnoo Auto Gurgaon company has alloted Mr. Mohan Singh Auto No.HR55W-9134. He has misbehaved with me and ...[Read full complaint]

Rash Driving by DTC Bus driver

Prakhar Shukla on 01 April 2016

Morning 8:30 near nehru place fly over coming towards GK, one DTC bus changed the lane without indicator & without waiting & hitted my Ford ECO star side mirror. My car Side mirror is damaged

Attack at MSRTC lonavala Bus stop by shop keeper

Harshavardhan S Inamdar on 31 March 2016

Hello, I was recently travelling to thane in shivneri and has a stop at MSRTC food plaza at lonavala, I think it is managed by MSRTC, there I went to one shop Named NH-10 and asked for one snicker...[Read full complaint]

Control Point Par Uddhatayi Thi Thatu Vartan.

Karan Patel on 30 March 2016

Dear Sir, Hu Karan Patel Sarkhej Thi. Saheb Shree Hu Tamne Janavava Maangu Chhu K Sarkhej Control Point Par Controler Dwara Khub J Uddhatayi Purvak Vartan Thay Chhe. Aa Babte Vadhu Ma Janavavanu K...[Read full complaint]

DTC illigal money taking by conductor

Jitu on 26 March 2016

I hv a complain against DTC bus conductor .I was travaling in the route kashmiri gate to noida ..that time conductor shouted on me and conductor take mony for my beg which was to small that i kept...[Read full complaint]

UPSRTC- unnecessary delay caused

Vibhav Sharma on 25 March 2016

Today 25 March, 2016 I Am travelling from etah to delhi in a roadways bus number UP81AF 2535 which started from etah at around 5.30 pm and we reached aligarh by pass to entrance road at around 7.3...[Read full complaint]

Extra people except allowed seats

Pushpanjali on 20 March 2016

I have booked ticket online on holi occasion.i thought that I am going by a trusted service.i saw there not even bus is overloaded but also passenger are coming one by one, wherever they wished.i ...[Read full complaint]

For money refund for bus ticket

Nagendra Kumar on 19 March 2016

I booked my ticket in Pragathi tourist corpiration at 18-mar-2016 by red bus. But the didn't stop at boarding point(NITK main gate). When i call to bus operator then he is saying by mistakly i cam...[Read full complaint]

Meru- Shameless act on a pregnant lady

Ashley Joe on 18 March 2016

The worst cab service anyone can come across. This is the third time I am facing this problem. My husband has already faced it once earlier. I book a cab on 14th march to arrive at 9am on 15th mar...[Read full complaint]

Stopping of bus no 510

Vi Jay Naik on 18 March 2016

Dear sir, Your bus no 510 no atten last stop electric zone. Today I am wait u r bus 6.50 to 8.17pm. There are 4 person wait this bus. So please I request you warning to 510 bus driver. Your faithf...[Read full complaint]

Against enjoy your trip

Surendra Kumar Mishra on 18 March 2016

Dear sir Me ne package liya tha aap se haridwar se badrinath kadernath ka or pura paisa 8000 Rs jama kar deya aap me bataye huye account me per mujhe aap ke tarf se koi c...[Read full complaint]

Sudden change in booked flight timings

Sorabh Dhamija on 18 March 2016

Hi I have booked a flight with spice jet PNR (C5VPSP) from Pune to Chandigarh. At the time of booking the time for flight was 7:25 from Pune to Delhi and 10:55 from Delhi to chandigarh. The requir...[Read full complaint]

Air India damaged bags

Harresh Vasudev on 18 March 2016

I travelled Mumbai Delhi on AI 101 16th Jan 016, landed at Delhi 17th Jan 2.00 a.m., i was with family with 5 bags, 3 bags badly damaged, one ba...[Read full complaint]

Laptop Stolen in train

Sagar Goswami on 18 March 2016

Laptop Stolen from 3010 Dehradun-Howrah B3(40-48) Coach on 18/Mar/2016 from running train between Bareilly & Shahjahanpur.

Refund amount from MSRTC

Swapnali Shailesh Bhagat on 15 March 2016

I have booked 2 tickets online dated 2016 of two passengers. (Male & Female) , journey starts from rabale, my in laws waiting for bus on the same bus stop but they got me...[Read full complaint]

Left behind one of my bag in luggae belt

Ritu Roy on 14 March 2016

Sir my name is Ritu Roy and I travelled from Delhi to guwahati on 29th January at about 10-30am flight somehow I missed one of my luggagebag at the belt I cud not inform as I had a death in my hou...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company with Fake Free Rides

Sonu Bhandari on 14 March 2016

Dear Sir, i have a free rides of Rs 250 which was valid till 27 Feb 016. when i checked this on 27 morning its shows valid till midnight, even i got a message in my email...[Read full complaint]