Travel & Airlines complaints

Driver and conductor Hungry for money

Arjun on 14 April 2016

KA 26 F826 this KSRTC bus stopping in all routes and all non permission stops and telling lies on routes while picking up passengers.

उत्तराखंड परिवहन के ड्राईवर का अभद्र व्यवहार

Ajay Kumar on 13 April 2016

महोदय, मैं आज काशीपुर डिपो की बस संख्या UK07PA1816 से यात्रा कर रहा था। लगभग 8 बजे बस अनुबंधित ढाबे पर 20 मिनट रुकी। फिर बस चलने के दो मिनट बाद बस का ड्राईवर बीड़ी पीने लगा। ड्राईवर की सीट के पीछे ...[Read full complaint]

Bus route change

Nayam on 12 April 2016

Sir, borsad ambaji.bus route donot change because if you change route from gita manrir to ranip. The passenger like me and 2000 other who lived in villages near borsad or anklav have take 2 hour m...[Read full complaint]

Selling tickets in black by NEKRTC conductor

Karthik Badigineni on 11 April 2016

I travelled from bellary to Vijayawada on 11/04/2016; conductor said no tickets are there due to ugadhi festival one seat is available but u need to pay 50/- but actually...[Read full complaint]

Jugnoo auto charged me without any travel (very surprised)

Sanjeev Kumar on 08 April 2016

Dear Sir, I have booked Jugnoo auto ride on dated 27th. March 2016 at 4:15 pm approx. and Jugnoo Auto Gurgaon company has alloted Mr. Mohan Singh Auto No.HR55W-9134. He has misbehaved with me and ...[Read full complaint]

Serious complaint against Air India regarding worst services

Nikhil Kumar on 08 April 2016

Dear Sir, I want to lodge a complaint in consumer forum regarding the worst services provided by Air India in International flight from New York to Mumbai. I was travelling to Mumbai from JFK airp...[Read full complaint]

Jugnoo auto charged me without any travel

Sanjeev Kumar on 06 April 2016

I have booked Jugnoo auto ride on dated 27th. March 2016 at 4:15 pm approx. and Jugnoo Auto Gurgaon company has alloted Mr. Mohan Singh Auto No.HR55W-9134. He has misbehaved with me and cancelled ...[Read full complaint]

Nobody at enquiry counter

Priyansh Ajwalia on 05 April 2016

I had waited at ahmedabad gsrtc gita mandir new bus stop for 1 hour. But there is nobody at enquiry counter to attend public.

KSRTC Bus emiting smoke

Mohan on 04 April 2016

Some of the ksrtc bus from puttur to mangalore emitting lots of smoke. please correct this soon. in this summer season it effect lot to human body.

Misbehave from bus conductor

Chandra Mohan on 04 April 2016

I was travelling in utc bus from rudrapur to ambala Bus no-2141. Diring travel after 11:30pm conductor switched off light which were above his head and rest of the light were on I asked to off the...[Read full complaint]

Jugoo auto charged the fare without travel

Sanjeev Kumar on 01 April 2016

Rash Driving by DTC Bus driver

Prakhar Shukla on 01 April 2016

Morning 8:30 near nehru place fly over coming towards GK, one DTC bus changed the lane without indicator & without waiting & hitted my Ford ECO star side mirror. My car Side mirror is damaged

Attack at MSRTC lonavala Bus stop by shop keeper

Harshavardhan S Inamdar on 31 March 2016

Hello, I was recently travelling to thane in shivneri and has a stop at MSRTC food plaza at lonavala, I think it is managed by MSRTC, there I went to one shop Named NH-10 and asked for one snicker...[Read full complaint]

Control Point Par Uddhatayi Thi Thatu Vartan.

Karan Patel on 30 March 2016

Dear Sir, Hu Karan Patel Sarkhej Thi. Saheb Shree Hu Tamne Janavava Maangu Chhu K Sarkhej Control Point Par Controler Dwara Khub J Uddhatayi Purvak Vartan Thay Chhe. Aa Babte Vadhu Ma Janavavanu K...[Read full complaint]

DTC illigal money taking by conductor

Jitu on 26 March 2016

I hv a complain against DTC bus conductor .I was travaling in the route kashmiri gate to noida ..that time conductor shouted on me and conductor take mony for my beg which was to small that i kept...[Read full complaint]

UPSRTC- unnecessary delay caused

Vibhav Sharma on 25 March 2016

Today 25 March, 2016 I Am travelling from etah to delhi in a roadways bus number UP81AF 2535 which started from etah at around 5.30 pm and we reached aligarh by pass to entrance road at around 7.3...[Read full complaint]

Extra people except allowed seats

Pushpanjali on 20 March 2016

I have booked ticket online on holi occasion.i thought that I am going by a trusted service.i saw there not even bus is overloaded but also passenger are coming one by one, wherever they wished.i ...[Read full complaint]

For money refund for bus ticket

Nagendra Kumar on 19 March 2016

I booked my ticket in Pragathi tourist corpiration at 18-mar-2016 by red bus. But the didn't stop at boarding point(NITK main gate). When i call to bus operator then he is saying by mistakly i cam...[Read full complaint]

Meru- Shameless act on a pregnant lady

Ashley Joe on 18 March 2016

The worst cab service anyone can come across. This is the third time I am facing this problem. My husband has already faced it once earlier. I book a cab on 14th march to arrive at 9am on 15th mar...[Read full complaint]

Stopping of bus no 510

Vi Jay Naik on 18 March 2016

Dear sir, Your bus no 510 no atten last stop electric zone. Today I am wait u r bus 6.50 to 8.17pm. There are 4 person wait this bus. So please I request you warning to 510 bus driver. Your faithf...[Read full complaint]