Travel & Airlines complaints

Amount not refunded almost 2 months have been passed

Nitin Khatawkar on 09 May 2016

Hello sir , for KASHMIR family tour i have taken a package from FANTASY TRAVELS, 3rd phase, mayur vihar, new delhi in march 016, since i have deposited rs. [Read full complaint]

Unecessary changing routes of buses

Parekh Neel on 07 May 2016

Dear sir, we are the students studying at government Polytechnic ,Vadnagar. we are daily Up-Downing from ahmedabad to Vadnagar. at early morning we catch the S.T. bus named KARAMSAD-AMBAJI , as it...[Read full complaint]

Ticket amount taking wrong from bus conductor

Sameer Kashelkar on 07 May 2016

Today dated 016, I was coming from Santacruz Railway Station East to Vakola Church by bus No. 311 Time : 11:14 AM Bus Conductor No. : 058. I tol...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Airlines Ticket Refund

Katthula Sirisha on 06 May 2016

We would like to lodge a complaint on an esteemed organisation like SPICEJET as it is in most prestigious hospitality business, but the customer service / hospitality given by the staff at Hyderab...[Read full complaint]

Conductor is not giving my money

Sumit Sharma on 05 May 2016

Respected sir I am travelling dehradun isbt to new delhi isbt . Right now. I gave 400 rupees to conductor. Then he gave me the ticket. Rs 318 . I ask for my rest of my money. Rs 82 . He said. You ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for not allowed to board flight IndiGo Flight 456

Joshua Philip on 05 May 2016

Hi, This is with regard to complaint for not allowed to to board flight IndiGo Flight 456 Itinerary - from Bangalore to Mumbai for my wife and son dated 05 May 16. The flight schedule dept was at ...[Read full complaint]

Unreasonable rejection of KYC document

R K Anand on 04 May 2016

Air India has unreasonably rejected my KYC documents (flying returns membership No. 723) resulting in my being unable to use my frequent flyer mileage points. Aadhar copy...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by AKASH Travels service

Rahul Borade on 04 May 2016

Harassment by AKASH Travels service (Amravati To Pune) Today I have book bus ticket use in PayTm app from Khamgaon To Pune in Akash Travels Amravati Landline no. 0721-2665011.My PNR is [Read full complaint]

Refund 2400 rs from kop-mumbai travel

Atita Kulkarni on 03 May 2016

today is 3rd may. and we want to make trip on sunday at 8th may from kolhapur to mumbai. but we didnt see the date and place the ticket and it deducted 2400 rs from our account. it happend so fast...[Read full complaint]

Air India customer service and management

Sweta on 03 May 2016

I would like to share my recent experience with #Air India AI309, from Melbourne to Delhi flight which was supposed to be departed on 29th April 2016 at 9.45 AM from Melbourne. Initially it was an...[Read full complaint]

Cheating regarding refund

Parikshit Panday on 02 May 2016

dear sir my self parikshit pandy booked one flight with booking id no.IN1604B1S456719 vaya make my trip.on the booking time one customer representative call me at the booking time he told me af yo...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC Misbehaviour driver

Jitendra Choudhari on 02 May 2016

Misbehaviour with passenger who was standing in bus stand premises. Drive very harsh driving in Nashik old CBS bus stand. Incidence take place on 2/5/2016 at 4.pm . bus no MT14 BT 3596 Nashik Sant...[Read full complaint]

Flying Return Miles not updating

Pardeep Kumar on 01 May 2016

I am registered on Air India Frequent flyer program with Membership number 960. In february I have traveled to Chicago with Air India business class( Return trip), but di...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Flight late by 6 hours

Arshdeep Singh on 30 April 2016

I travelled in spicejet delhi to dubai from 21st april to 27th april along wid my wife,my brother in law nd her wife wid a kid.we were 5 person in total..on 27th ur flight SG12 which was scheduled...[Read full complaint]

Speed lock of MSRTC long root buses

Anil Kisan Gujar on 30 April 2016

On 29/04/2016 I with my three other family members was going from Satara to Peth Naka. It was 80 kilometres long journey. I started journey by bus number MH 14 BT 732. It...[Read full complaint]

Against Air India Service

Harpreet Sandhu on 29 April 2016

Air India — Wheel Chair and infants bassinet My mother was travelling today from Delhi to JFK, NY. We requested for wheel chair for her as she is a patient suffered from cancer and is diabetic. Sh...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet- No refund after 6 months

Shubhamkumarkanaiyalal Kagdekar on 29 April 2016

muje spicejet ki complaint krni he meri ticket thi MUMBAI TO AHMEDABAD 6 mahine pele mne ticket cancel krvai thi but refund aajtak nai hua spicejet ke employee bol rahe ki kera rufund ho chhuka he...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of cancellation of air ticket

Rintu Das on 28 April 2016

Hi ,This CLEARTRIP website is horrible.I have purchased 4 tickets(trip id 426, PNR No-B4T4WI) from Guwahati to Kolkata on 14th March-2016,but had to cancelled the tickets...[Read full complaint]

Last 40 years old Modasa to nana route is cancel

Kalidas Bhikhabhai Parmar on 26 April 2016

Modasa ATS Mr.Faridbhai is Wrong Disison & Last 40 Years Old Rute Is Cansal Why ? I Complain Depomanager Mr.Vagela Sir Mr Faridbhais Disison Is Wormg Driver Is Mr.Rafik Driver Rafik Is No Agree Mo...[Read full complaint]

Extra surcharge of 1 Rupees per passenger/ticket

Rakesh Ravindra Kotkar on 25 April 2016

Already MSRTC is charging more fare to passengers then what is the reason for charging surcharge of rupees one extra per ticket/passenger. When asked bus conductor about this extra surcharge amoun...[Read full complaint]