Travel & Airlines complaints

Refund 2400 rs from kop-mumbai travel

Atita Kulkarni on 03 May 2016

today is 3rd may. and we want to make trip on sunday at 8th may from kolhapur to mumbai. but we didnt see the date and place the ticket and it deducted 2400 rs from our account. it happend so fast...[Read full complaint]

Air India customer service and management

Sweta on 03 May 2016

I would like to share my recent experience with #Air India AI309, from Melbourne to Delhi flight which was supposed to be departed on 29th April 2016 at 9.45 AM from Melbourne. Initially it was an...[Read full complaint]

Cheating regarding refund

Parikshit Panday on 02 May 2016

dear sir my self parikshit pandy booked one flight with booking id no.IN1604B1S456719 vaya make my trip.on the booking time one customer representative call me at the booking time he told me af yo...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC Misbehaviour driver

Jitendra Choudhari on 02 May 2016

Misbehaviour with passenger who was standing in bus stand premises. Drive very harsh driving in Nashik old CBS bus stand. Incidence take place on 2/5/2016 at 4.pm . bus no MT14 BT 3596 Nashik Sant...[Read full complaint]

Flying Return Miles not updating

Pardeep Kumar on 01 May 2016

I am registered on Air India Frequent flyer program with Membership number 960. In february I have traveled to Chicago with Air India business class( Return trip), but di...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Flight late by 6 hours

Arshdeep Singh on 30 April 2016

I travelled in spicejet delhi to dubai from 21st april to 27th april along wid my wife,my brother in law nd her wife wid a kid.we were 5 person in total..on 27th ur flight SG12 which was scheduled...[Read full complaint]

Speed lock of MSRTC long root buses

Anil Kisan Gujar on 30 April 2016

On 29/04/2016 I with my three other family members was going from Satara to Peth Naka. It was 80 kilometres long journey. I started journey by bus number MH 14 BT 732. It...[Read full complaint]

Against Air India Service

Harpreet Sandhu on 29 April 2016

Air India — Wheel Chair and infants bassinet My mother was travelling today from Delhi to JFK, NY. We requested for wheel chair for her as she is a patient suffered from cancer and is diabetic. Sh...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet- No refund after 6 months

Shubhamkumarkanaiyalal Kagdekar on 29 April 2016

muje spicejet ki complaint krni he meri ticket thi MUMBAI TO AHMEDABAD 6 mahine pele mne ticket cancel krvai thi but refund aajtak nai hua spicejet ke employee bol rahe ki kera rufund ho chhuka he...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of cancellation of air ticket

Rintu Das on 28 April 2016

Hi ,This CLEARTRIP website is horrible.I have purchased 4 tickets(trip id 426, PNR No-B4T4WI) from Guwahati to Kolkata on 14th March-2016,but had to cancelled the tickets...[Read full complaint]

Last 40 years old Modasa to nana route is cancel

Kalidas Bhikhabhai Parmar on 26 April 2016

Modasa ATS Mr.Faridbhai is Wrong Disison & Last 40 Years Old Rute Is Cansal Why ? I Complain Depomanager Mr.Vagela Sir Mr Faridbhais Disison Is Wormg Driver Is Mr.Rafik Driver Rafik Is No Agree Mo...[Read full complaint]

Extra surcharge of 1 Rupees per passenger/ticket

Rakesh Ravindra Kotkar on 25 April 2016

Already MSRTC is charging more fare to passengers then what is the reason for charging surcharge of rupees one extra per ticket/passenger. When asked bus conductor about this extra surcharge amoun...[Read full complaint]

Without Ticket Bus

Yogesh Kumar Maheshwari on 23 April 2016

Dear Sir, On Friday Dt. 22/4/2016 at 7.25 PM I had Arrived in Bus No. UK/07/PA2049 Kotdwar Depo, Bus Rote is Kotdwar To Jaipur . From IFFCO Chock Gurgaon Approx. 25 Passe...[Read full complaint]

Indigo airlines did not allowed me to board flight 50 minutes prior to flight dep

Deepika Kumari on 21 April 2016

I had a flight reservation along with my father Mr Updendera Tiwari on date 18 April 2016 throught Indigo flight 6E493 from Delhi to Patna. The PNR number is Z3BPXE. Flight Departure timings was 1...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of bus conductor

Kuldeep Singh on 20 April 2016

I was going from Allahabad to Khajurahat by UPSRTC bus no UP 72 T 3494 on 20 Apr 016. At allhabad conductor told me that Khajurahat is also tha stoppage of bus but after ...[Read full complaint]

Missing baggage- jet airways

Romi Ngoruh on 20 April 2016

On 015, I board Jet Airways fron Imphal International Airport for New Delhi.At Guwahati without prior information they told us to boaord Air ASIA flight to Delhi and told...[Read full complaint]

Complaints against best bus services specially no 489

Shreeprabha on 19 April 2016

I am planning to file a police case and send legal notice to best buses.It is really unbearable now.I am a frequent user of bus no 489which runs in between my office vikhroli to aarey market.I wou...[Read full complaint]

For Bus Ticket Booking

Satish Pawar on 18 April 2016

On 16th April, I have booked 2 travel tickets for the journey on 17th April on Travel Yaari & redbus service. The journey for both tickets were from Pusad to Pune & PNR number are travelyaari

Flight not rescheduled spicejet

Sudeep V Dubey on 17 April 2016

I am very upset due to my flight reschedule not done while I trying from 2 days through costemer care ,airport counter Kolkata hyderabadbut not responded by spicjet staff as well as costmer care r...[Read full complaint]

Ksrtc Bus conductor rude Behavior

Basavaraj on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir, This is for you kind information, today I travelled BUS NO KA-42 F 1014 (Starts at 8 am from Depot)from Gokak to Belgaum via Ankalagi,Bus conductor Behavior was very rude and for Bus fai...[Read full complaint]