Travel & Airlines complaints

Pathetic Service by Neeta Tours

Gaurav Malik on 26 May 2016

Dear All, I am currently travelling in Neeta Bus from Goa to Mumbai but the services & the behaviour of Driver & conductor is actually unprofessional & extremely rude. 1. Mobile charging p

Calculation of concession of 60% of base for women calculated

Col.bajrangsingh Rathore on 24 May 2016

1. Wish to submit, that as per the rules, concession for senior citizen women is 50% of basic fare. I had booked on line through IRTC, 03 tkts including 01 senior citizens women, from Jaipur to Jo...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus cancellation not declared

Sachin Kadam on 24 May 2016

The bus of satara to borivali time of 18:30 is canceled of that time. And organizer not even declared. They are refused to any answer.

Refund against flight ticket

Rampaulkalsi on 24 May 2016

Sir, I would like to Inform that I was Travelled in Spice jet Flight No SG-263 Vide PNR BDKJUH From Delhi to Kolkata on Dt 2016 Ticket Booked on Spice jet .com & payment ...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted, but Goair Airlines tickets not booked

Kumar Pramod Chandra on 21 May 2016

I have tried to book two air tickets by Goair Airlines for me and wife Poonam Chandra from Bangluru to Ranchi for 22.06.2016.by using SBI Signature Credit Card no-4032 5064 0454 5410,on [Read full complaint]

Not able to board fight even after checking in more than one hour prior to scheduled time

Dhananjay Mukerji on 18 May 2016

On 17th may I had to fly by indigo airlines. The flight was at 14:40 he's for which I took boarding pass more than 70 min before the scheduled departure and sat near gate no. 11 After asking the e...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from Ksrtc

K.raga Sri on 17 May 2016

The ticket has been booked on 7th Apr 2016,Money has been debited from my account but ticket is not booked,I want my money to be refund.It is still about more than a month i complained in KSRTC. T...[Read full complaint]

Air India 608 complain

Shivshankar on 17 May 2016

AI 608 BANGALORE TO MUMBAI on 13th Friday May 016. Boarding was annoumnce well an hour in adavance, two bus load of passengers, were taken to the aircraft and kept in the...[Read full complaint]

Delay in flight timings of spicejet

Gaurav Devpura on 15 May 2016

I have booked a return flight from udaipur to delhi on 12th may vide pnr GB6RKA as i have to attend an meeting. But to delay in flight timings i was not able to reach meeting at scheduled time. Du...[Read full complaint]

Bad management of Indigo airlines

Aishwarya Rajesh Kubde on 12 May 2016

I booked flight for 5th March 2016 from Bangalore to Nagpur(6E 435) i paid for extra luggage also they issued us boarding pass inspite of all these formalities got completed i was unable to board ...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic bus and ac not working

Visual Mahajan on 12 May 2016

I am travelling from delhi to roorkee in so called ac delux bus& but bus condition& hygiene but even match standard conditions.I have to change my seat due to ac not working still cooling is n [Read full complaint]

Nashik Vashim Bus didn't stop at Nandur naka at 5 AM

Parag Sudhir Pawar on 10 May 2016

Nashik Vashim bus on 10th Of May 2016 scheduled at 5 A.M. didnt stop at Nandur naka though 4 to 5 passangers were Indicating to stop...

Amount not refunded almost 2 months have been passed

Nitin Khatawkar on 09 May 2016

Hello sir , for KASHMIR family tour i have taken a package from FANTASY TRAVELS, 3rd phase, mayur vihar, new delhi in march 016, since i have deposited rs. [Read full complaint]

Unecessary changing routes of buses

Parekh Neel on 07 May 2016

Dear sir, we are the students studying at government Polytechnic ,Vadnagar. we are daily Up-Downing from ahmedabad to Vadnagar. at early morning we catch the S.T. bus named KARAMSAD-AMBAJI , as it...[Read full complaint]

Ticket amount taking wrong from bus conductor

Sameer Kashelkar on 07 May 2016

Today dated 016, I was coming from Santacruz Railway Station East to Vakola Church by bus No. 311 Time : 11:14 AM Bus Conductor No. : 058. I tol...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Airlines Ticket Refund

Katthula Sirisha on 06 May 2016

We would like to lodge a complaint on an esteemed organisation like SPICEJET as it is in most prestigious hospitality business, but the customer service / hospitality given by the staff at Hyderab...[Read full complaint]

Conductor is not giving my money

Sumit Sharma on 05 May 2016

Respected sir I am travelling dehradun isbt to new delhi isbt . Right now. I gave 400 rupees to conductor. Then he gave me the ticket. Rs 318 . I ask for my rest of my money. Rs 82 . He said. You ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for not allowed to board flight IndiGo Flight 456

Joshua Philip on 05 May 2016

Hi, This is with regard to complaint for not allowed to to board flight IndiGo Flight 456 Itinerary - from Bangalore to Mumbai for my wife and son dated 05 May 16. The flight schedule dept was at ...[Read full complaint]

Unreasonable rejection of KYC document

R K Anand on 04 May 2016

Air India has unreasonably rejected my KYC documents (flying returns membership No. 723) resulting in my being unable to use my frequent flyer mileage points. Aadhar copy...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by AKASH Travels service

Rahul Borade on 04 May 2016

Harassment by AKASH Travels service (Amravati To Pune) Today I have book bus ticket use in PayTm app from Khamgaon To Pune in Akash Travels Amravati Landline no. 0721-2665011.My PNR is [Read full complaint]