Travel & Airlines complaints

Irrelivalent luggage charge in bus

Nirmal Bisht on 06 June 2016

On 6th june 2016 , 1 PM We were 4 guys and having 2 bags for each.we entered in the bus UK07PA2081 firstly the conducter mishaved with us he was fully drunked and charged ₹100 for our luggage and ...[Read full complaint]

Driver or conductor ka battamijii karna or marne ki dhamki dena

Pradeep Goswami on 02 June 2016

Hello sir...my name pradeep goswami and i am a student....sir mai aaj delhi se gaurikund wali bus (uk07PA1141) me Rudraprayag se srinagar ke liye betha...or us bus me mere sath abhadra behave kiya...[Read full complaint]

Transfer of Membership can take upto 3 years time

Ranjana Bhattacharya on 02 June 2016

Since December 2013 Sterling Resorts Ltd authorities could not complete , rather even statrt the membership transfer rights work from a Father's name to his legal heirs'names . On top of that , th...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary Hassle and Humilation by Air India who does not want to learn the lesson

Deepa Gohil on 01 June 2016

Dear Sir/Madam I would like to write complaint about check in staff behaviour with myself and my younger one about which we made complaint to Air India with reference number WB-IAMD080116007‏ but ...[Read full complaint]

Bus ticket money refund

Saurabh Pandey on 31 May 2016

I (Saurabh Pandey) had reservation for journey by VOLVO bus from Aligarh to lucknow but the bus cancelled at that time and the officals said all of money will be refund to the passengers, i have i...[Read full complaint]

Private buses are breaking traffic rules bhuj gujarat

Deepak Thakkar on 31 May 2016

Dear sir, In bhuj gujarat private buses are breaking rules without any hesitation they are filling their buses with more than allowed by rule and breaking the law especilly in route of matanamadh ...[Read full complaint]

Salaria Travel Point- Cheated me on Taxi Service

Pramod Kumar Das on 30 May 2016

I Mr. Pramod Kumar Das booked Innova A/C car during 23rd May'2016 till 29th May'2016 for Jammu, Vaishnudevi(Katra), Patnitop, Amritsar Trip at Rs.20000/-. As per terms and condition, Mr. Ravi Sala...[Read full complaint]

Tendancy of most conductors to delaying of giving exchange

Shyam M Kohad on 30 May 2016

on monday 30 may 2006 in bus no MH 40N 8709 nagpur depot.which starts from nagpur to amarawati during journey the conductor started booking and after taking cash from passengers he started writinh...[Read full complaint]

Bus overloaded from ittarkashi to dehradun

Sanjay Singh Chauhan on 29 May 2016

Please note that i am travling with my family from uttarkashi to dehradun from Bus no. 458. And Bus is overloaded and not enough space to even stand.and when i complaint ...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Service by Neeta Tours

Gaurav Malik on 26 May 2016

Dear All, I am currently travelling in Neeta Bus from Goa to Mumbai but the services & the behaviour of Driver & conductor is actually unprofessional & extremely rude. 1. Mobile charging p

Calculation of concession of 60% of base for women calculated

Col.bajrangsingh Rathore on 24 May 2016

1. Wish to submit, that as per the rules, concession for senior citizen women is 50% of basic fare. I had booked on line through IRTC, 03 tkts including 01 senior citizens women, from Jaipur to Jo...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus cancellation not declared

Sachin Kadam on 24 May 2016

The bus of satara to borivali time of 18:30 is canceled of that time. And organizer not even declared. They are refused to any answer.

Refund against flight ticket

Rampaulkalsi on 24 May 2016

Sir, I would like to Inform that I was Travelled in Spice jet Flight No SG-263 Vide PNR BDKJUH From Delhi to Kolkata on Dt 2016 Ticket Booked on Spice jet .com & payment ...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted, but Goair Airlines tickets not booked

Kumar Pramod Chandra on 21 May 2016

I have tried to book two air tickets by Goair Airlines for me and wife Poonam Chandra from Bangluru to Ranchi for 22.06.2016.by using SBI Signature Credit Card no-4032 5064 0454 5410,on [Read full complaint]

Not able to board fight even after checking in more than one hour prior to scheduled time

Dhananjay Mukerji on 18 May 2016

On 17th may I had to fly by indigo airlines. The flight was at 14:40 he's for which I took boarding pass more than 70 min before the scheduled departure and sat near gate no. 11 After asking the e...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from Ksrtc

K.raga Sri on 17 May 2016

The ticket has been booked on 7th Apr 2016,Money has been debited from my account but ticket is not booked,I want my money to be refund.It is still about more than a month i complained in KSRTC. T...[Read full complaint]

Air India 608 complain

Shivshankar on 17 May 2016

AI 608 BANGALORE TO MUMBAI on 13th Friday May 016. Boarding was annoumnce well an hour in adavance, two bus load of passengers, were taken to the aircraft and kept in the...[Read full complaint]

Delay in flight timings of spicejet

Gaurav Devpura on 15 May 2016

I have booked a return flight from udaipur to delhi on 12th may vide pnr GB6RKA as i have to attend an meeting. But to delay in flight timings i was not able to reach meeting at scheduled time. Du...[Read full complaint]

Bad management of Indigo airlines

Aishwarya Rajesh Kubde on 12 May 2016

I booked flight for 5th March 2016 from Bangalore to Nagpur(6E 435) i paid for extra luggage also they issued us boarding pass inspite of all these formalities got completed i was unable to board ...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic bus and ac not working

Visual Mahajan on 12 May 2016

I am travelling from delhi to roorkee in so called ac delux bus& but bus condition& hygiene but even match standard conditions.I have to change my seat due to ac not working still cooling is n [Read full complaint]