Travel & Airlines complaints

Wallet theft in train

Anish Patel on 22 August 2016

Dear Sir, I was journey yesterday from Jabalpur to Rewa in jabalpur -rewa passenger and my willet theft between Karin to Maihar and I meet GRP Thane in Santa but GRP member complain not register a...[Read full complaint]

Complain against shatabdi travels kanpur

Adarsh Arjariya on 21 August 2016

Bus timing of shatabdi travels was 6:30 . there are having late after late and they have no answer about when the bus will come

Surat airport manager sai in airport u don't carry rajnigandha

Sanchit Poddar on 21 August 2016

Airport ground staff told me u don't carry gutika in ur pocket u carry on ur hand baggage

Refused by Air India after spelling mistake in tickets.

Rajeev Gupta on 20 August 2016

Respected sir, I have booked 4 air tickets for my family from Delhi to Amritsar for dt. 016. In two tickets spelling mistake is done at the time of online booking,I infor...[Read full complaint]

Air India Broken my luggage

Mukesh Dutta on 19 August 2016

I was travelling from Delhi to Indore on 23 Jul 16 by AI 636. The scheduled timing of the flt was 1430 hrs. I did the check in at 1100 hrs . On reaching Indore I found my luggage missing and on en...[Read full complaint]

Spice Jet Airlines - Cabbage excess fee allowance

Deepak Singh on 17 August 2016

I booked a Spicejet flight in JULY 016, from Bangalore to Delhi on 17-AUG-2016. In counter, I have been charged 1600 for excess baggage by an agent name “DAWAT”. He then ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Awesome Holidays

Amit Jain on 17 August 2016

I have become a member of awesome holidays in 14th sept 2013 for holiday package. At the time of becoming a member with Awesome holidays, i have been committed the below mentioned benefits (By Anj...[Read full complaint]

Bus conductor misbehaved

Abhinav Kumar on 16 August 2016

Sir, DL 1PC 9347 Bus that is going to Anand vihar to Gudgaon...in that bus conductor did misbehave with me also he took extra money from me....his besides sit was vacent even he not allow to seat ...[Read full complaint]

IRCTC (no refunds)

Deepak Gour on 14 August 2016

PNR Number 1035 Transaction Id 8024 Refund Date 02-Aug-2016 Actual Refund Date 10-Aug-2016 Refund Amount 785 Refund Status Refunded PNR Number <...[Read full complaint]

Aggressive women bus conductor

Srinivas Rao Rekkala on 13 August 2016

I was travelling in a bus AP11Z 3787 DEPOT OF Musheerabad TNA 0305 dated /16. The lady conductor was so rude with all the passengers in the bus....[Read full complaint]

Bag lost in Mumbai local

Rajendra Malvankar on 11 August 2016

Hi, My wife, Shilpa, has lost a bag in local on 11th Aug 016. The railway call centre is not co-operating. Please suggest how to go about it. Thanks, Rajendra

Service at Vileparle Neeta counter is really Poor

Rebatikant S on 11 August 2016

Hi, I used to travel to Orissa regularly by flight from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar. I booked the return ticket online from RedBus services on 31st so that after reaching Mumbai domestic airport I can t...[Read full complaint]

Meru Cab Driver attitude

Ravi on 09 August 2016

Yesterday night I was travelling from airport to old Rajendra Nagar thro your Meru cap the cab no. DL.1RY.8214 The driver unnecessarily diverted the route to a lonely area when asked his attitude ...[Read full complaint]

Change the mangrol bus timing

Abhishek Patel on 09 August 2016

Respected sir. I draw to ur attension on the depict bus timming change of mangrol morning bus of 9.25 am. Previosly it came on 9.00 am. We all nearly 20 -25 government servents and 25 students are...[Read full complaint]

Against KSRTC driver

Mohan Kp on 08 August 2016

We are travelling every day from chinthamani to factrygate (Pillagumpe) .But some of the Bus Driver didnt give the stop to particular stop , Especially Rayachiti Bus its leaving chintamani morning...[Read full complaint]

Ugly and cheat behavior of BMTC conductors

San on 08 August 2016

I took volvo bus to ITPL from JP morgan when the bus reached Vydehi hospital the conductor 1 asked everyone to get into another bus because there was less people going to itpl,when we went to the ...[Read full complaint]

Hitesh Prajapati on 08 August 2016

વિષય :-કીર્તિ-ચાણોદ બસને વાયા તેનતલાવ દોડાવવા અને વડોદરા થી ચાણોદ વાયા પોર બસ ને વાણિયાદ કરવામાં આવે. સાહેબ શ્રી, જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનું કે સવારે કીર્તિ થીચાણોદ બસ જે 6:30AM વાગ્યે ઉપડે છે અને વાયા ત...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from Airlines

Ravindra Jain on 08 August 2016

Dear sir I am resident of gwalior , I travelled to goa through indigo , but I booked my returned flight from Goa to delhi via spicejet SG172 departure at 1.35 pm on 5th august 0...[Read full complaint]

Not stopping of bus

Richa Gupta on 08 August 2016

Today 016, I and 7-8 passenger were standing on Ramnagar, Roorkee at morning 7:30 am . I have requested the conductor to stop the bus as i have to go office in dehradun,b...[Read full complaint]

Ola driver cheated me and ola took no action

Kaberi Paul on 05 August 2016

i have booked an ola cab and the driver came and picked me up and started my trip and then later after asking my destination he refused to drop me at my destination and asked me for more money and...[Read full complaint]