Travel & Airlines complaints

IRCTC (no refunds)

Deepak Gour on 14 August 2016

PNR Number 1035 Transaction Id 8024 Refund Date 02-Aug-2016 Actual Refund Date 10-Aug-2016 Refund Amount 785 Refund Status Refunded PNR Number <...[Read full complaint]

Aggressive women bus conductor

Srinivas Rao Rekkala on 13 August 2016

I was travelling in a bus AP11Z 3787 DEPOT OF Musheerabad TNA 0305 dated /16. The lady conductor was so rude with all the passengers in the bus....[Read full complaint]

Bag lost in Mumbai local

Rajendra Malvankar on 11 August 2016

Hi, My wife, Shilpa, has lost a bag in local on 11th Aug 016. The railway call centre is not co-operating. Please suggest how to go about it. Thanks, Rajendra

Service at Vileparle Neeta counter is really Poor

Rebatikant S on 11 August 2016

Hi, I used to travel to Orissa regularly by flight from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar. I booked the return ticket online from RedBus services on 31st so that after reaching Mumbai domestic airport I can t...[Read full complaint]

Meru Cab Driver attitude

Ravi on 09 August 2016

Yesterday night I was travelling from airport to old Rajendra Nagar thro your Meru cap the cab no. DL.1RY.8214 The driver unnecessarily diverted the route to a lonely area when asked his attitude ...[Read full complaint]

Change the mangrol bus timing

Abhishek Patel on 09 August 2016

Respected sir. I draw to ur attension on the depict bus timming change of mangrol morning bus of 9.25 am. Previosly it came on 9.00 am. We all nearly 20 -25 government servents and 25 students are...[Read full complaint]

Against KSRTC driver

Mohan Kp on 08 August 2016

We are travelling every day from chinthamani to factrygate (Pillagumpe) .But some of the Bus Driver didnt give the stop to particular stop , Especially Rayachiti Bus its leaving chintamani morning...[Read full complaint]

Ugly and cheat behavior of BMTC conductors

San on 08 August 2016

I took volvo bus to ITPL from JP morgan when the bus reached Vydehi hospital the conductor 1 asked everyone to get into another bus because there was less people going to itpl,when we went to the ...[Read full complaint]

Hitesh Prajapati on 08 August 2016

વિષય :-કીર્તિ-ચાણોદ બસને વાયા તેનતલાવ દોડાવવા અને વડોદરા થી ચાણોદ વાયા પોર બસ ને વાણિયાદ કરવામાં આવે. સાહેબ શ્રી, જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનું કે સવારે કીર્તિ થીચાણોદ બસ જે 6:30AM વાગ્યે ઉપડે છે અને વાયા ત...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from Airlines

Ravindra Jain on 08 August 2016

Dear sir I am resident of gwalior , I travelled to goa through indigo , but I booked my returned flight from Goa to delhi via spicejet SG172 departure at 1.35 pm on 5th august 0...[Read full complaint]

Not stopping of bus

Richa Gupta on 08 August 2016

Today 016, I and 7-8 passenger were standing on Ramnagar, Roorkee at morning 7:30 am . I have requested the conductor to stop the bus as i have to go office in dehradun,b...[Read full complaint]

Ola driver cheated me and ola took no action

Kaberi Paul on 05 August 2016

i have booked an ola cab and the driver came and picked me up and started my trip and then later after asking my destination he refused to drop me at my destination and asked me for more money and...[Read full complaint]

Indigo airlines denial to board the flight

Pradnya S on 19 July 2016

We had booked a flight from Mumbai to Goa in Indigo Airlines, 6E -711 which was scheduled to depart at 3.50 hours, Saturday, 16 July. We were two families of 3 adults and...[Read full complaint]

Regarding the bus Timnig

Rohit Dorage on 16 July 2016

Dear sir Mi 9.00 AM la chandannagar baypass varun basloAhamdnager la janyaaathi 1 00Pm zala tari tumchi bus Ahamdnager la yeu shakt nahi manlyver kay bolnar. Pune shirdi nagar bus che nav aahe . P...[Read full complaint]

Conductor hungry for money and behaved very rudely

Pavithra on 30 June 2016

This is complaint is about a conductor. His name is Mohan. Wednesday morning(26/06/2016 8.30 A.M) i took a city bus which runs from New bus stand, Hassan to Dasarakoppalu (Bus Route No [Read full complaint]

Pathetic state of bus no UK04 PA 0147

Rohit Pandey on 27 June 2016

I am right now travelling in a bus of uttrakhand running from Deghat to haldwani having no UK04 PA 147. Bus is in such a pathetic condition dat you cant drive it in plane...[Read full complaint]

How Thomas Cook mess up your International Holdiay?

Makrand Pange on 26 June 2016

Dear Traveler The blunder happened with me during my Singapore Family Holiday booked by Thomas Cook while booked return air ticket in different flight. I am booked 4N/5D SIMPLYSINGAPORE - Holiday ...[Read full complaint]

Driver talking on mobile while driving.

Suhas Balaso Patil on 24 June 2016

Drivet was driving bus too slowly & also talking on mobile & other passengers. If requested didn't responded the manner in whi h he should respond.

Regarding bus conductor

Arvind Prasad on 21 June 2016

Today I was taken ticket from Jogiwala to Nepali farm BUS no. UK07 A 1977 Ticket no.-146226 Date- 016, time- 0.03 AM Your bus conductor behave i...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC ST Bus not stopping at Bus stop at Goregaon Check Naka

Jitendra Kadam on 19 June 2016

MSRTC Bus no. MH-14 BT - 4383 from Borivali to Patan was not stop on Goregaon Check Naka at 6.12 am dt. 2016 which was via. This bus has the stop but not stop at that sto...[Read full complaint]