Travel & Airlines complaints

Flight cancellation

Akash Gupta on 14 September 2016

On June 9 as you might know my flight to Madurai was in morning 10:30 they cancelled the flight 24 hrs prior, I called them and asked them now what to do, for that they have arranged another fligh...[Read full complaint]

Pushed by undertaking Bus UP17T5502

Gunjan Kumar on 06 September 2016

Yesterday 016) my Santro Car HR29p1242 has been pushed by undertaking BUS UP17T5502 near ABES Eng College, NH24, Ghaziabad. It has damaged my car badly. I have called 100...[Read full complaint]

For baggage allowance

Brijesh Nanavati on 06 September 2016

Extra student baggage allowance" PNR: RLGPDZ As per my conversation with Mr Tushar Chawla (Goibibo representative), I was assured of extra baggage allowance on student Visa, after he confirmed th ...[Read full complaint]

Route change without information

Eknathp Patil on 06 September 2016

I did travel on 2016 from latur to Hyderabad ,during journey(H.y shaikh) driver suddenly changed bus route from lingampalli without information to passenger.I asked him r...[Read full complaint]

ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે.

Hitesh Prajapati on 05 September 2016

શ્રીમાન, ડિવિઝન નિયામક , પી. એમ. પટેલ , વડોદરા. વિષય :- ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે. સાહેબ શ્રી, જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનું કે સવારે કીર્તિ થીચાણોદ બસ જે 6:30AM વાગ્યે ઉપડે છે અને વાયા તે...[Read full complaint]

Tourist car halt on main highway signal for picking customers. so traffic jam

Jagdish Kamble on 02 September 2016

Today 2 sept at 7.55 pm Viman nagar's Nagar highway corner 1 white tourist Ritz car MH12 NB 0611 standing for picking client. Due to this car wrong standing too much traffic jam happened. I asked ...[Read full complaint]

ST bus driver used bad language

Sanjay Jadhav on 02 September 2016

Morning MSRTC ( ST THANE STAND BUS ) driver used very bad language & bus conductor used very bad & Bhai giri language to passenger at Morning Thane to Vasai bus Date: 2016[Read full complaint]

Ridiculous service from your end even after confirmed booking ticket

Vikas R Mahamauni on 30 August 2016

I did the online reservation today and my aged mother(senior citizen) and my wife with my 1.5 yrs baby. on runtime they have changed the bus from ordinary to luxary and denied for the journey in t...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my money

Rajiv Sheth on 29 August 2016

Respected sir, I was booked ticket today for junagadh to Rajkot . My ticket no is G13054141. Bus denture time is 21:55 I waited over there till 23:30 but still I can't get my bus and I need to hir...[Read full complaint]

Controlled speed bus on express highway

Mazharuddin Shaikh on 27 August 2016

My name is Mazharuddon Shaikh ; I use GSRTC Bus for thro& fro to Ahmedabad - Vadodara on weekly basis. GSTRC AHMEDAVAD- VADODARA intercity bus speed is controlled & monitored through GPS . The [Read full complaint]

Bus booking cancelled

Pralhad Mane on 27 August 2016

Dear Sir, On 13th August 016, I had booked online 3 tickets of Dolphin Travel House Sleeper Bus running from from Kolhapur to Mumbai for 11th September 2016 through via.c...[Read full complaint]

Ticket was not cancelled or reschedule or refunded

Gaurav Ranjan on 26 August 2016

I took the ticket online on 25th august and wrongly the time selected was 0.45 pm show and i want to see the show in afternoon.I again book the ticket for 1.15 pm and i w...[Read full complaint]

Fraud travel agent took money from me but didn't book ticket

Sanket Deshmukh on 26 August 2016

I got the agent's number from one of the members in whatsapp group. The whatsapp group is for all the students joining University for Fall 16. 3 people from the group booked tickets to Salt Lake C...[Read full complaint]

Service not provided by red bus

Pradeep Sharma on 23 August 2016

I have booked online bus ticket on redbus portal.23/8/2016 Chotila to Ahmadabad,red bus issue confirm ticket seet no 27 in Ashwamegh travel.bus Driver and ticket checker and Chotila Ashwamegh trav...[Read full complaint]

Country club Membership fees reimbursement

Vishesh Patil on 23 August 2016

We have taken the membership of country club on Vishesh Patil CVPU37TCLUB5LB221801 on 12th June, 016, saying that its last offer we have booked the membership and they as...[Read full complaint]

About food stop where driver was involved to cheat with passengers

Manoj Kumar Thapliyal on 23 August 2016

Dear Sir,i travelled from Degrading to chandigarh on 016. The driver stopped in a such restaurant (Dhaba) where driver was involved to cheat with passenger, the Dhaba own...[Read full complaint]

Bus route complaint

Umang on 22 August 2016

Sir. I m a student....... Plz change root of mahudi dhuvaran bus...because. this bus currently go way nadiad nd kheda so bus let touch anand ....plz change root of bus nd do express highway... [Read full complaint]

Ticket refund not got

Shahabudin on 22 August 2016

Refundamount not got. I book a tkt on dt 19th aug. From gwahati to bangalore. Amount deduct from my a'c but tkt not booked. Amount deduct from my ac icici bank but tkt not booked.

S.T.Drivers misbehaviour

Sayali Ravindra Patil on 22 August 2016

At dapodi breeze Pune your bus no MH-14 W 2268 hit me.I am on Activa my left leg is getting injuared I am not able to walk properly,And your driver laughing at that time and run away.

Improper behaviour with passenger of conductor

Vikramji Thakor on 22 August 2016

Conductor name - chaudhary sureshbhai.. Address - At ,malarpura ,kheralu,mehsana Base nomb,-44044 Bus- 3878 madhugadh,- mehsana 8:30 am Complain ,:- improper behaviour with pessenger and no satisf...[Read full complaint]