Travel & Airlines complaints

Ridiculous service from your end even after confirmed booking ticket

Vikas R Mahamauni on 30 August 2016

I did the online reservation today and my aged mother(senior citizen) and my wife with my 1.5 yrs baby. on runtime they have changed the bus from ordinary to luxary and denied for the journey in t...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my money

Rajiv Sheth on 29 August 2016

Respected sir, I was booked ticket today for junagadh to Rajkot . My ticket no is G13054141. Bus denture time is 21:55 I waited over there till 23:30 but still I can't get my bus and I need to hir...[Read full complaint]

Controlled speed bus on express highway

Mazharuddin Shaikh on 27 August 2016

My name is Mazharuddon Shaikh ; I use GSRTC Bus for thro& fro to Ahmedabad - Vadodara on weekly basis. GSTRC AHMEDAVAD- VADODARA intercity bus speed is controlled & monitored through GPS . The [Read full complaint]

Bus booking cancelled

Pralhad Mane on 27 August 2016

Dear Sir, On 13th August 016, I had booked online 3 tickets of Dolphin Travel House Sleeper Bus running from from Kolhapur to Mumbai for 11th September 2016 through via.c...[Read full complaint]

Ticket was not cancelled or reschedule or refunded

Gaurav Ranjan on 26 August 2016

I took the ticket online on 25th august and wrongly the time selected was 0.45 pm show and i want to see the show in afternoon.I again book the ticket for 1.15 pm and i w...[Read full complaint]

Fraud travel agent took money from me but didn't book ticket

Sanket Deshmukh on 26 August 2016

I got the agent's number from one of the members in whatsapp group. The whatsapp group is for all the students joining University for Fall 16. 3 people from the group booked tickets to Salt Lake C...[Read full complaint]

Service not provided by red bus

Pradeep Sharma on 23 August 2016

I have booked online bus ticket on redbus portal.23/8/2016 Chotila to Ahmadabad,red bus issue confirm ticket seet no 27 in Ashwamegh travel.bus Driver and ticket checker and Chotila Ashwamegh trav...[Read full complaint]

Country club Membership fees reimbursement

Vishesh Patil on 23 August 2016

We have taken the membership of country club on Vishesh Patil CVPU37TCLUB5LB221801 on 12th June, 016, saying that its last offer we have booked the membership and they as...[Read full complaint]

About food stop where driver was involved to cheat with passengers

Manoj Kumar Thapliyal on 23 August 2016

Dear Sir,i travelled from Degrading to chandigarh on 016. The driver stopped in a such restaurant (Dhaba) where driver was involved to cheat with passenger, the Dhaba own...[Read full complaint]

Bus route complaint

Umang on 22 August 2016

Sir. I m a student....... Plz change root of mahudi dhuvaran bus...because. this bus currently go way nadiad nd kheda so bus let touch anand ....plz change root of bus nd do express highway... [Read full complaint]

Ticket refund not got

Shahabudin on 22 August 2016

Refundamount not got. I book a tkt on dt 19th aug. From gwahati to bangalore. Amount deduct from my a'c but tkt not booked. Amount deduct from my ac icici bank but tkt not booked.

S.T.Drivers misbehaviour

Sayali Ravindra Patil on 22 August 2016

At dapodi breeze Pune your bus no MH-14 W 2268 hit me.I am on Activa my left leg is getting injuared I am not able to walk properly,And your driver laughing at that time and run away.

Improper behaviour with passenger of conductor

Vikramji Thakor on 22 August 2016

Conductor name - chaudhary sureshbhai.. Address - At ,malarpura ,kheralu,mehsana Base nomb,-44044 Bus- 3878 madhugadh,- mehsana 8:30 am Complain ,:- improper behaviour with pessenger and no satisf...[Read full complaint]

Wallet theft in train

Anish Patel on 22 August 2016

Dear Sir, I was journey yesterday from Jabalpur to Rewa in jabalpur -rewa passenger and my willet theft between Karin to Maihar and I meet GRP Thane in Santa but GRP member complain not register a...[Read full complaint]

Complain against shatabdi travels kanpur

Adarsh Arjariya on 21 August 2016

Bus timing of shatabdi travels was 6:30 . there are having late after late and they have no answer about when the bus will come

Surat airport manager sai in airport u don't carry rajnigandha

Sanchit Poddar on 21 August 2016

Airport ground staff told me u don't carry gutika in ur pocket u carry on ur hand baggage

Refused by Air India after spelling mistake in tickets.

Rajeev Gupta on 20 August 2016

Respected sir, I have booked 4 air tickets for my family from Delhi to Amritsar for dt. 016. In two tickets spelling mistake is done at the time of online booking,I infor...[Read full complaint]

Air India Broken my luggage

Mukesh Dutta on 19 August 2016

I was travelling from Delhi to Indore on 23 Jul 16 by AI 636. The scheduled timing of the flt was 1430 hrs. I did the check in at 1100 hrs . On reaching Indore I found my luggage missing and on en...[Read full complaint]

Spice Jet Airlines - Cabbage excess fee allowance

Deepak Singh on 17 August 2016

I booked a Spicejet flight in JULY 016, from Bangalore to Delhi on 17-AUG-2016. In counter, I have been charged 1600 for excess baggage by an agent name “DAWAT”. He then ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Awesome Holidays

Amit Jain on 17 August 2016

I have become a member of awesome holidays in 14th sept 2013 for holiday package. At the time of becoming a member with Awesome holidays, i have been committed the below mentioned benefits (By Anj...[Read full complaint]