Travel & Airlines complaints

For non stop bus

Haresh Barot on 29 September 2016

hanuman madhi-radhanpur express bus hova chhata pan kherva ane dasada gam ma lai javama aave 6e to sa mate express bus hova chhata pan local station karva ma aave 6e ? to sari suvudha mate aa bus ...[Read full complaint]

BEST bus denied money return

Aishwarya Thapliyal on 25 September 2016

Well, I took the bus BEST 204 from Borivali Station West to Malad Depot. The conductor took 100 rupees from me. I had no change and the ticket was worth ₹32. He asked me to pay extra ₹2 and told h...[Read full complaint]

Misleading claim by jet airways

Kunal Patil on 24 September 2016

I booked the return ticket for nagpur to kuwait for dates 4nov 2016 and 2nd feb2017on 23 sept 2016.I booked my ticket online through jet airways portal .My PNR is FKNNXA. After booking the ticket ...[Read full complaint]

KSRTC conductors making money by cheating organisation

Poovanna Kk on 24 September 2016

dear sir, I am a social worker and member of raitha sangha. there are 2 ksrtc bus which operates from gonikoppal at 2.45 and reaches kutta via hudikeri and srimangala at 4pm with bus numbers ka09 ...[Read full complaint]

Auto driver complaint

Arvind Kohli on 20 September 2016

aaj m vikasnagar se barwala k liye auto m aa rha tha. to RTO k aa jane se us auto wale ne mujhe utrne ko kha. fir mujhe paidal chlne ko kha. jab mene use mna kiya to usne ekdam se magic start kiya...[Read full complaint]

Not stop bus at dtc bus stand

Jyoti Prakash Singh on 19 September 2016

Dtc bus number 7041,bus route 522,was going towards ambedkar nagar terminal.bus driver did not stop bus at dtc bus stand even I raised my hand for stop him ,he sam me and ignore me.time was mornin...[Read full complaint]

Journey is so poor cheater bus or service

Piyush Aggarwal on 17 September 2016

I m on the way to Dehradun I took bus from Delhi about 6 am morning the bus is so khatara type it's truly wrong or cheat with passenger and after all this the bus was stoping again again in every ...[Read full complaint]

Charged Adult fare for my 11 year old son

Parameshwaragouda Patil on 16 September 2016

Hi I and my son travlled from Hubli to Haveri on 9th Sep, 016. The Bus conductor was charged me adult fare for my son. Although we informed him that my son is not 12 year...[Read full complaint]

Flight cancellation

Akash Gupta on 14 September 2016

On June 9 as you might know my flight to Madurai was in morning 10:30 they cancelled the flight 24 hrs prior, I called them and asked them now what to do, for that they have arranged another fligh...[Read full complaint]

Pushed by undertaking Bus UP17T5502

Gunjan Kumar on 06 September 2016

Yesterday 016) my Santro Car HR29p1242 has been pushed by undertaking BUS UP17T5502 near ABES Eng College, NH24, Ghaziabad. It has damaged my car badly. I have called 100...[Read full complaint]

For baggage allowance

Brijesh Nanavati on 06 September 2016

Extra student baggage allowance" PNR: RLGPDZ As per my conversation with Mr Tushar Chawla (Goibibo representative), I was assured of extra baggage allowance on student Visa, after he confirmed th ...[Read full complaint]

Route change without information

Eknathp Patil on 06 September 2016

I did travel on 2016 from latur to Hyderabad ,during journey(H.y shaikh) driver suddenly changed bus route from lingampalli without information to passenger.I asked him r...[Read full complaint]

ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે.

Hitesh Prajapati on 05 September 2016

શ્રીમાન, ડિવિઝન નિયામક , પી. એમ. પટેલ , વડોદરા. વિષય :- ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે. સાહેબ શ્રી, જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનું કે સવારે કીર્તિ થીચાણોદ બસ જે 6:30AM વાગ્યે ઉપડે છે અને વાયા તે...[Read full complaint]

Tourist car halt on main highway signal for picking customers. so traffic jam

Jagdish Kamble on 02 September 2016

Today 2 sept at 7.55 pm Viman nagar's Nagar highway corner 1 white tourist Ritz car MH12 NB 0611 standing for picking client. Due to this car wrong standing too much traffic jam happened. I asked ...[Read full complaint]

ST bus driver used bad language

Sanjay Jadhav on 02 September 2016

Morning MSRTC ( ST THANE STAND BUS ) driver used very bad language & bus conductor used very bad & Bhai giri language to passenger at Morning Thane to Vasai bus Date: 2016[Read full complaint]

Ridiculous service from your end even after confirmed booking ticket

Vikas R Mahamauni on 30 August 2016

I did the online reservation today and my aged mother(senior citizen) and my wife with my 1.5 yrs baby. on runtime they have changed the bus from ordinary to luxary and denied for the journey in t...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my money

Rajiv Sheth on 29 August 2016

Respected sir, I was booked ticket today for junagadh to Rajkot . My ticket no is G13054141. Bus denture time is 21:55 I waited over there till 23:30 but still I can't get my bus and I need to hir...[Read full complaint]

Controlled speed bus on express highway

Mazharuddin Shaikh on 27 August 2016

My name is Mazharuddon Shaikh ; I use GSRTC Bus for thro& fro to Ahmedabad - Vadodara on weekly basis. GSTRC AHMEDAVAD- VADODARA intercity bus speed is controlled & monitored through GPS . The [Read full complaint]

Bus booking cancelled

Pralhad Mane on 27 August 2016

Dear Sir, On 13th August 016, I had booked online 3 tickets of Dolphin Travel House Sleeper Bus running from from Kolhapur to Mumbai for 11th September 2016 through via.c...[Read full complaint]

Ticket was not cancelled or reschedule or refunded

Gaurav Ranjan on 26 August 2016

I took the ticket online on 25th august and wrongly the time selected was 0.45 pm show and i want to see the show in afternoon.I again book the ticket for 1.15 pm and i w...[Read full complaint]