Travel & Airlines complaints

Speaking bad words making foolish

Mahesh Khatwani on 17 November 2016

Pick up from shimla was late for 3 hrs on station after told will arrange swift but given indigo in manali no hot water in room extra mattress mentioned not given for children but charges taken no...[Read full complaint]

Magic holiday ( wrong commitment ) cheated with us for 80000

Shraddha Sanjay Sawant on 15 November 2016

CORPORATE OFFICE Magic Holidays, Panoramic Group, Khatau House, Basement, Mogul Lane, Mahim (West), Mumbai − 400 016 Maharashtra, India. Office Hours : 9.30am to 6.00 pm (Except 2nd Saturdays) Pho...[Read full complaint]

Bus Driver not stopped the bus to help an accident cases

Suhas Maslekar on 12 November 2016

We r traveling from Osmanabad to nanded by msrtc bus no.mh 20 bl1994 one accident has been hapened on the road between ahemadpur to sangvi the person is asking for help but the Driver n conductor ...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus not stop at vasind

Rahul Patil on 12 November 2016

MSRTC Bus no MH20 BL 2743 from Pandharpur to Shahapur was not stop on vasind at 8pm. Dt. 12/11/2016 . This bus has the stop but not stop at that stop. This happened for sevral buses every day . If...[Read full complaint]

Worst experience with Bharat Booking Holidays

Mahesh Bhutkar on 11 November 2016

It looks like Bharatbooking has been just money making company & not worried about customer satisfaction. We went to Kerala including 2 Sr. Citizen, myself, wife & one 2 year child & see b

ST bus ticket not given by conductor preset at the time of booking

Kushal Kashinath Hire on 11 November 2016

The bus booking conductor has not given the ticket in MH 14 BT 2132 on 6:10 pm on 11 Nov 016. The details of evidence are when I go to booking counter then he said no sea...[Read full complaint]

Rash driving causing accident, hit and run

Vinoo Koshy on 09 November 2016

On 9th November morning at 8.45 AM i was waiting in the line at the toll gate at Parle factory on Tumkur road when a KSRTC bus hit my Skoda car from behind causing damage and dent on the rear side...[Read full complaint]

Taking extra money from passangers

Sudesh on 07 November 2016

I travelled from puna to mumbai. Bus no. 039, Mahabaleshwar to mumbai. On 6 th of Nobember 016. The actual fare was Rs. 154. conductor taken 160...[Read full complaint]

Cox and Kings total irresponsible staff

Bosu Babu N on 04 November 2016

Totally irresponsible tour operator. Takes money and leave the customers to the discretion of local tour operators. nothing but a middle man activity. never responds to our requests and complaints...[Read full complaint]

Arrange a bus in morning at dakor to vadodara

Patel Nitish on 04 November 2016

माननीय साहेब श्री, डाकोर थी बरोडा माटे सवारे 6:00 थी 6:15 सुधि मासुपर ऍक्स्प एक्सप्रेस बस नी व्यवस्था करवा माटे फरियाद करि हति, पण आ अंगे कोईपन योग्य जवाब हजी सुधी तमारा तरफ थी मदयो नथी, नोकारियात...[Read full complaint]

Left the passenger and not ready to stop the bus

Rina Dange on 03 November 2016

We were travelling from yavatmal to nagpur. Wardha is atleast a 2 min stop. But the conductor didnt allow any passenger to get down for water or toilet. Then she said that the bus is going to stop...[Read full complaint]

Refusal to allow me to board flight from Delhi and selling me same flight ticket for double amount

Ashutosh Kumar on 03 November 2016

Due to my mother's health emergency I am already at Delhi & have my connecting flight booked to Bombay from lucknow and I am willing to board from Delhi, but same flight they are giving me at 6k ,...[Read full complaint]

Bus ticket reservation not be cancelling

Bhagwat Pawar on 01 November 2016

I m Bhagwat pawar, I booked St bus ticket reservation from panvel to jamkhed , dated on 31 Oct 016. Bus name is mumbai central to jamkhed. Boarding time of panvel is [Read full complaint]

Complaint against MSRTC conductor

Amarsing Shamlal Maher on 28 October 2016

Dear All, This is kindly make you notice about worse service given in MSRTC. Incident:- I was travelling from pune to aurangabad at morning 6:30am. via bus. And catchup the bus from Khardi bi pass...[Read full complaint]

KSRTC buses not entering kunigal town at late night

Guru Karunesh on 26 October 2016

Sir, I am a educated person who knows about KSRTC buses do not travel in the wrong route. I .e, all Hassan division buses who are departing Bengaluru says no to the passengers who are travelling t...[Read full complaint]

Aradhna traders pvt ltd fraud

Chandramohan on 26 October 2016

Hello good morning sir i am from delhi ncr.please help me so start the topic if i was working in a privatr sector compny in15000 rs and it nearby of my home so one day i recieve the my brother fri...[Read full complaint]

Deplorable and irresponsible ground staff

Santhi Varanasi on 22 October 2016

Hello Indigo Customer Service, I, Santhi Varanasi, am providing my very deplorable and disappointing experience during my recent flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore on October 15th. I was at the Hy...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of Aurangabad-washim bus

Nityanand Kasat on 17 October 2016

Dear Sir, With Reference to the above suited subject, I am Nityanand Kasat made online reservation dated 10/10/2016 against ticket no - 8439 from Aurangabad to Mehkar. I ...[Read full complaint]

More fare charged

Ravi Kishore Singh Rawat on 02 October 2016

I journey today on 2nd october with rodways bus no DDN kotdwar NO 4352 from delhi to kotdwar. Conductor misbehaved with me nd charged fair of 10 yrs child but seat not gi...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC Not enought buses

Meet Patel on 29 September 2016

Hello , I am student of one college at bardoli. i am living in surat, we are daily up -down from G.S.R.T.C. buses but there is not enought buses at surat to bardoli and bardoli to surat. we have t...[Read full complaint]