Travel & Airlines complaints

Aradhna traders pvt ltd fraud

Chandramohan on 26 October 2016

Hello good morning sir i am from delhi ncr.please help me so start the topic if i was working in a privatr sector compny in15000 rs and it nearby of my home so one day i recieve the my brother fri...[Read full complaint]

Deplorable and irresponsible ground staff

Santhi Varanasi on 22 October 2016

Hello Indigo Customer Service, I, Santhi Varanasi, am providing my very deplorable and disappointing experience during my recent flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore on October 15th. I was at the Hy...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of Aurangabad-washim bus

Nityanand Kasat on 17 October 2016

Dear Sir, With Reference to the above suited subject, I am Nityanand Kasat made online reservation dated 10/10/2016 against ticket no - 8439 from Aurangabad to Mehkar. I ...[Read full complaint]

More fare charged

Ravi Kishore Singh Rawat on 02 October 2016

I journey today on 2nd october with rodways bus no DDN kotdwar NO 4352 from delhi to kotdwar. Conductor misbehaved with me nd charged fair of 10 yrs child but seat not gi...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC Not enought buses

Meet Patel on 29 September 2016

Hello , I am student of one college at bardoli. i am living in surat, we are daily up -down from G.S.R.T.C. buses but there is not enought buses at surat to bardoli and bardoli to surat. we have t...[Read full complaint]

For non stop bus

Haresh Barot on 29 September 2016

hanuman madhi-radhanpur express bus hova chhata pan kherva ane dasada gam ma lai javama aave 6e to sa mate express bus hova chhata pan local station karva ma aave 6e ? to sari suvudha mate aa bus ...[Read full complaint]

BEST bus denied money return

Aishwarya Thapliyal on 25 September 2016

Well, I took the bus BEST 204 from Borivali Station West to Malad Depot. The conductor took 100 rupees from me. I had no change and the ticket was worth ₹32. He asked me to pay extra ₹2 and told h...[Read full complaint]

Misleading claim by jet airways

Kunal Patil on 24 September 2016

I booked the return ticket for nagpur to kuwait for dates 4nov 2016 and 2nd feb2017on 23 sept 2016.I booked my ticket online through jet airways portal .My PNR is FKNNXA. After booking the ticket ...[Read full complaint]

KSRTC conductors making money by cheating organisation

Poovanna Kk on 24 September 2016

dear sir, I am a social worker and member of raitha sangha. there are 2 ksrtc bus which operates from gonikoppal at 2.45 and reaches kutta via hudikeri and srimangala at 4pm with bus numbers ka09 ...[Read full complaint]

Auto driver complaint

Arvind Kohli on 20 September 2016

aaj m vikasnagar se barwala k liye auto m aa rha tha. to RTO k aa jane se us auto wale ne mujhe utrne ko kha. fir mujhe paidal chlne ko kha. jab mene use mna kiya to usne ekdam se magic start kiya...[Read full complaint]

Not stop bus at dtc bus stand

Jyoti Prakash Singh on 19 September 2016

Dtc bus number 7041,bus route 522,was going towards ambedkar nagar terminal.bus driver did not stop bus at dtc bus stand even I raised my hand for stop him ,he sam me and ignore me.time was mornin...[Read full complaint]

Journey is so poor cheater bus or service

Piyush Aggarwal on 17 September 2016

I m on the way to Dehradun I took bus from Delhi about 6 am morning the bus is so khatara type it's truly wrong or cheat with passenger and after all this the bus was stoping again again in every ...[Read full complaint]

Charged Adult fare for my 11 year old son

Parameshwaragouda Patil on 16 September 2016

Hi I and my son travlled from Hubli to Haveri on 9th Sep, 016. The Bus conductor was charged me adult fare for my son. Although we informed him that my son is not 12 year...[Read full complaint]

Flight cancellation

Akash Gupta on 14 September 2016

On June 9 as you might know my flight to Madurai was in morning 10:30 they cancelled the flight 24 hrs prior, I called them and asked them now what to do, for that they have arranged another fligh...[Read full complaint]

Pushed by undertaking Bus UP17T5502

Gunjan Kumar on 06 September 2016

Yesterday 016) my Santro Car HR29p1242 has been pushed by undertaking BUS UP17T5502 near ABES Eng College, NH24, Ghaziabad. It has damaged my car badly. I have called 100...[Read full complaint]

For baggage allowance

Brijesh Nanavati on 06 September 2016

Extra student baggage allowance" PNR: RLGPDZ As per my conversation with Mr Tushar Chawla (Goibibo representative), I was assured of extra baggage allowance on student Visa, after he confirmed th ...[Read full complaint]

Route change without information

Eknathp Patil on 06 September 2016

I did travel on 2016 from latur to Hyderabad ,during journey(H.y shaikh) driver suddenly changed bus route from lingampalli without information to passenger.I asked him r...[Read full complaint]

ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે.

Hitesh Prajapati on 05 September 2016

શ્રીમાન, ડિવિઝન નિયામક , પી. એમ. પટેલ , વડોદરા. વિષય :- ચાણોદ -કીર્તિ બસને 8:10 AM ટાઈમ કરવામાં આવે. સાહેબ શ્રી, જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનું કે સવારે કીર્તિ થીચાણોદ બસ જે 6:30AM વાગ્યે ઉપડે છે અને વાયા તે...[Read full complaint]

Tourist car halt on main highway signal for picking customers. so traffic jam

Jagdish Kamble on 02 September 2016

Today 2 sept at 7.55 pm Viman nagar's Nagar highway corner 1 white tourist Ritz car MH12 NB 0611 standing for picking client. Due to this car wrong standing too much traffic jam happened. I asked ...[Read full complaint]

ST bus driver used bad language

Sanjay Jadhav on 02 September 2016

Morning MSRTC ( ST THANE STAND BUS ) driver used very bad language & bus conductor used very bad & Bhai giri language to passenger at Morning Thane to Vasai bus Date: 2016[Read full complaint]