Travel & Airlines complaints

Cox and Kings total irresponsible staff

Bosu Babu N on 04 November 2016

Totally irresponsible tour operator. Takes money and leave the customers to the discretion of local tour operators. nothing but a middle man activity. never responds to our requests and complaints...[Read full complaint]

Arrange a bus in morning at dakor to vadodara

Patel Nitish on 04 November 2016

माननीय साहेब श्री, डाकोर थी बरोडा माटे सवारे 6:00 थी 6:15 सुधि मासुपर ऍक्स्प एक्सप्रेस बस नी व्यवस्था करवा माटे फरियाद करि हति, पण आ अंगे कोईपन योग्य जवाब हजी सुधी तमारा तरफ थी मदयो नथी, नोकारियात...[Read full complaint]

Left the passenger and not ready to stop the bus

Rina Dange on 03 November 2016

We were travelling from yavatmal to nagpur. Wardha is atleast a 2 min stop. But the conductor didnt allow any passenger to get down for water or toilet. Then she said that the bus is going to stop...[Read full complaint]

Refusal to allow me to board flight from Delhi and selling me same flight ticket for double amount

Ashutosh Kumar on 03 November 2016

Due to my mother's health emergency I am already at Delhi & have my connecting flight booked to Bombay from lucknow and I am willing to board from Delhi, but same flight they are giving me at 6k ,...[Read full complaint]

Bus ticket reservation not be cancelling

Bhagwat Pawar on 01 November 2016

I m Bhagwat pawar, I booked St bus ticket reservation from panvel to jamkhed , dated on 31 Oct 016. Bus name is mumbai central to jamkhed. Boarding time of panvel is [Read full complaint]

Complaint against MSRTC conductor

Amarsing Shamlal Maher on 28 October 2016

Dear All, This is kindly make you notice about worse service given in MSRTC. Incident:- I was travelling from pune to aurangabad at morning 6:30am. via bus. And catchup the bus from Khardi bi pass...[Read full complaint]

KSRTC buses not entering kunigal town at late night

Guru Karunesh on 26 October 2016

Sir, I am a educated person who knows about KSRTC buses do not travel in the wrong route. I .e, all Hassan division buses who are departing Bengaluru says no to the passengers who are travelling t...[Read full complaint]

Aradhna traders pvt ltd fraud

Chandramohan on 26 October 2016

Hello good morning sir i am from delhi ncr.please help me so start the topic if i was working in a privatr sector compny in15000 rs and it nearby of my home so one day i recieve the my brother fri...[Read full complaint]

Deplorable and irresponsible ground staff

Santhi Varanasi on 22 October 2016

Hello Indigo Customer Service, I, Santhi Varanasi, am providing my very deplorable and disappointing experience during my recent flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore on October 15th. I was at the Hy...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of Aurangabad-washim bus

Nityanand Kasat on 17 October 2016

Dear Sir, With Reference to the above suited subject, I am Nityanand Kasat made online reservation dated 10/10/2016 against ticket no - 8439 from Aurangabad to Mehkar. I ...[Read full complaint]

More fare charged

Ravi Kishore Singh Rawat on 02 October 2016

I journey today on 2nd october with rodways bus no DDN kotdwar NO 4352 from delhi to kotdwar. Conductor misbehaved with me nd charged fair of 10 yrs child but seat not gi...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC Not enought buses

Meet Patel on 29 September 2016

Hello , I am student of one college at bardoli. i am living in surat, we are daily up -down from G.S.R.T.C. buses but there is not enought buses at surat to bardoli and bardoli to surat. we have t...[Read full complaint]

For non stop bus

Haresh Barot on 29 September 2016

hanuman madhi-radhanpur express bus hova chhata pan kherva ane dasada gam ma lai javama aave 6e to sa mate express bus hova chhata pan local station karva ma aave 6e ? to sari suvudha mate aa bus ...[Read full complaint]

BEST bus denied money return

Aishwarya Thapliyal on 25 September 2016

Well, I took the bus BEST 204 from Borivali Station West to Malad Depot. The conductor took 100 rupees from me. I had no change and the ticket was worth ₹32. He asked me to pay extra ₹2 and told h...[Read full complaint]

Misleading claim by jet airways

Kunal Patil on 24 September 2016

I booked the return ticket for nagpur to kuwait for dates 4nov 2016 and 2nd feb2017on 23 sept 2016.I booked my ticket online through jet airways portal .My PNR is FKNNXA. After booking the ticket ...[Read full complaint]

KSRTC conductors making money by cheating organisation

Poovanna Kk on 24 September 2016

dear sir, I am a social worker and member of raitha sangha. there are 2 ksrtc bus which operates from gonikoppal at 2.45 and reaches kutta via hudikeri and srimangala at 4pm with bus numbers ka09 ...[Read full complaint]

Auto driver complaint

Arvind Kohli on 20 September 2016

aaj m vikasnagar se barwala k liye auto m aa rha tha. to RTO k aa jane se us auto wale ne mujhe utrne ko kha. fir mujhe paidal chlne ko kha. jab mene use mna kiya to usne ekdam se magic start kiya...[Read full complaint]

Not stop bus at dtc bus stand

Jyoti Prakash Singh on 19 September 2016

Dtc bus number 7041,bus route 522,was going towards ambedkar nagar terminal.bus driver did not stop bus at dtc bus stand even I raised my hand for stop him ,he sam me and ignore me.time was mornin...[Read full complaint]

Journey is so poor cheater bus or service

Piyush Aggarwal on 17 September 2016

I m on the way to Dehradun I took bus from Delhi about 6 am morning the bus is so khatara type it's truly wrong or cheat with passenger and after all this the bus was stoping again again in every ...[Read full complaint]

Charged Adult fare for my 11 year old son

Parameshwaragouda Patil on 16 September 2016

Hi I and my son travlled from Hubli to Haveri on 9th Sep, 016. The Bus conductor was charged me adult fare for my son. Although we informed him that my son is not 12 year...[Read full complaint]