Travel & Airlines complaints

Complaint against driver and conductor of ST bus No. 1670 Arnala

Kushal Choudhari on 28 January 2017

Bus no. 1670 Arnala- chopda which arrives at Bhiwandi bus stand around 8 am didn't allow the students and ladies staff of college to get into the St bus to reach their destination shahpur to their...[Read full complaint]

AI flight delayed, Missed connecting flight

Bijaya Das on 27 January 2017

We boarded AI-541 (PNR-YRKN7) from Tirupati to Hyderabad on 9.1.17.The flight was 2hrs late.So I missed connecting Flight on Indigo 6E-264 from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar. As there was no other flig...[Read full complaint]

Need to opt out of hotel package and get refund, not getting it from them

Gaurav Katal on 18 January 2017

I was called by their people to collect a voucher but then they started convincing for travel membership which we initially denied but they went on convincing and promised verbally that it can be ...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC ticket not book successfully but payment is deducted on my account

Anand Vasant Babar on 12 January 2017

Sir/madam, I am Anand Vasant Babar. I have booked online advance tickit on date 8/Jan/2017, from kurla Nehru nagar to khandoba pali (karad) for the date of 9/jan/2017 but online reservation not su...[Read full complaint]

SpiceJet Flight Jan 2017 Broke my bags

Hoosain Kagee on 12 January 2017

On a recent holiday to India from South Africa, during December 2016 and January 2017 we had the unfortunate opportunity of traveling on SpiceJet airlines from Kochin to Mumbai, on flight SEQ 169 ...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Delayed flight rude staff insult to the passengers asking for reasons

Ramesh Baburao on 01 January 2017

Delayed flight rude staff insult to the passengers asking for reasons We have booked the spicejet flight SG530 from MAA to PNQ today 30th December 2016 but it has been delayed by 1 hour. PNR: D7WZ...[Read full complaint]

Sydney Airport, Manager: disrespectful, unmannerly, offensive behavior

Me Sire on 29 December 2016

AirIndia's station manager at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport is such an ill-mannered, and rude person. His name is Arpan Saniyal. He behaves totally unethical and offensive. He portrays very neg...[Read full complaint]

I had lost my laptop bag

Devaraju B V on 28 December 2016

HELLO , Sir, my name is Devaraju B V , a resident of Tumkur. my no is 7382 , 0713 on saturday 24th dec 2016 , I travelled in ksrtc bus from Tumk...[Read full complaint]

Flight dealyed and no action from airindia missed connecting flight.

Pradeep G on 28 December 2016

Diu flight got delayed by 5hrs on 24th of Dec where in we had a connecting flight from bom->Bang which was missed. We enquired with floor manager in bombay where in he said he could not do anythin...[Read full complaint]

Dharampur, Chikhli, Rumla etc. But 80% time found buses cancelled

Dr. Urvashi Patel on 23 December 2016

Dharampur, Chikhli, Rumla etc. But 80% time found buses cancelled, late coming, before time departure, Bus occupied for Ministers programmes in region etc.. etc...

Worst cancellation policy 50% amount deducted for cancelling

Aniket Chandrakant Paturkar on 23 December 2016

This complaint is regarding cancellation policy for the Yuga Travels-Yuga Business class Bus, I booked ticket on Yuga Travels- Yuga business class from Nagpur to Pune for the date 25-Dec-2016.I bo...[Read full complaint]

Roadways dwara anubandhit restaurant ke baare me

Nitin Agrawal on 19 December 2016

सर, मेरा नाम नितिन अग्रवाल है। आज हरिद्वार से रामनगर आ रहे थे की ड्राइवर ने जसपुर से पहले संगम रेस्टोरंट पर बस रोक दी। हमने 1 कोल्ड ड्रिंक की बोटल 2 पत्ते छोले 1 आमलेट माँगा । आर्डर के बाद जब बिल ...[Read full complaint]

Mishandling of fragile item/musical instrument

Kumar Gourab Mondal on 19 December 2016

On 15/12/16 I travelled from Kolkata to aizawl by spicejet flight no. SG-3281. I was having a keyboard/synthesizer yamaha moxf8 (price 000) with me. Since it is heavy, I ...[Read full complaint]

Cash problem in travelling in bus

Nimesh Khandelwal on 19 December 2016

Sir plss help all psengrr to make a cashless travell to all busesee n plss give the swipe machine to alll buss conductrs n some.bus station because evry thing is depended on cards plss hellp aall ...[Read full complaint]

Money cut but bus site is not booking

Gamit Brijesh Bhai Shantilal on 12 December 2016

sir..please. . do sometimes. .. this is my and my friend problem also...5 day ho gaye fhire bhi refund nahi mila...please. . do fast.. my contact number. 5754 [Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of conductor

Ismail Sanadi on 02 December 2016

Conductor of Bijapur bus depo (working day 2 December 2016 .) He torched to me to tack a ticket when I'm already having with me my bus pass from "Mangsuli to Chikodi " Ticket number:302797,

Narrow Minded, Rude, Arrogant behaviour of VRL staff

Mithilesh Wani on 30 November 2016

Dear Sir / Ma'am, Myself Mithilesh Dnyanesh Wani, mostly i travel allover INDIA & i personally prefer VRL for their good services But today i faced a bad impression of VRL I was traveling to Vijay...[Read full complaint]

MBMT-Buses do not halt at stops- bus no 10, 29

Sachin M on 28 November 2016

Today I was standing at Louis wadi bua stop, ahead of Marathon chowk/Teen hath Naka, Thane, at 9.PM for half an hour and finally saw bus no 10 approaching. I waved hand and signaled the bus to sto...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC inconvenience service

Sagar Dave on 26 November 2016

We have booked three sheets for ambaji on 24 nov 2016 and time was mention in booked tikit was 5:25. On the day of journy this bus departur from the bus stop at 4:55. I dont under stand how it is ...[Read full complaint]

Bag missing from delhi airport GoAir counter

Ananda on 19 November 2016

Mera bag Delhi airport par rah gya he go air ke cauntar par .or G8 336 15/11/2016 ko 14:15 mitn par mega PNR :9JPRCF HE LEKIN MAINE Kai bar phone kiye Lenin koi javab nhi mila .me del to bom ja RH...[Read full complaint]