Travel & Airlines complaints

Flight dealyed and no action from airindia missed connecting flight.

Pradeep G on 28 December 2016

Diu flight got delayed by 5hrs on 24th of Dec where in we had a connecting flight from bom->Bang which was missed. We enquired with floor manager in bombay where in he said he could not do anythin...[Read full complaint]

Dharampur, Chikhli, Rumla etc. But 80% time found buses cancelled

Dr. Urvashi Patel on 23 December 2016

Dharampur, Chikhli, Rumla etc. But 80% time found buses cancelled, late coming, before time departure, Bus occupied for Ministers programmes in region etc.. etc...

Worst cancellation policy 50% amount deducted for cancelling

Aniket Chandrakant Paturkar on 23 December 2016

This complaint is regarding cancellation policy for the Yuga Travels-Yuga Business class Bus, I booked ticket on Yuga Travels- Yuga business class from Nagpur to Pune for the date 25-Dec-2016.I bo...[Read full complaint]

Roadways dwara anubandhit restaurant ke baare me

Nitin Agrawal on 19 December 2016

सर, मेरा नाम नितिन अग्रवाल है। आज हरिद्वार से रामनगर आ रहे थे की ड्राइवर ने जसपुर से पहले संगम रेस्टोरंट पर बस रोक दी। हमने 1 कोल्ड ड्रिंक की बोटल 2 पत्ते छोले 1 आमलेट माँगा । आर्डर के बाद जब बिल ...[Read full complaint]

Mishandling of fragile item/musical instrument

Kumar Gourab Mondal on 19 December 2016

On 15/12/16 I travelled from Kolkata to aizawl by spicejet flight no. SG-3281. I was having a keyboard/synthesizer yamaha moxf8 (price 000) with me. Since it is heavy, I ...[Read full complaint]

Cash problem in travelling in bus

Nimesh Khandelwal on 19 December 2016

Sir plss help all psengrr to make a cashless travell to all busesee n plss give the swipe machine to alll buss conductrs n some.bus station because evry thing is depended on cards plss hellp aall ...[Read full complaint]

Money cut but bus site is not booking

Gamit Brijesh Bhai Shantilal on 12 December 2016

sir..please. . do sometimes. .. this is my and my friend problem also...5 day ho gaye fhire bhi refund nahi mila...please. . do fast.. my contact number. 5754 [Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of conductor

Ismail Sanadi on 02 December 2016

Conductor of Bijapur bus depo (working day 2 December 2016 .) He torched to me to tack a ticket when I'm already having with me my bus pass from "Mangsuli to Chikodi " Ticket number:302797,

Narrow Minded, Rude, Arrogant behaviour of VRL staff

Mithilesh Wani on 30 November 2016

Dear Sir / Ma'am, Myself Mithilesh Dnyanesh Wani, mostly i travel allover INDIA & i personally prefer VRL for their good services But today i faced a bad impression of VRL I was traveling to Vijay...[Read full complaint]

MBMT-Buses do not halt at stops- bus no 10, 29

Sachin M on 28 November 2016

Today I was standing at Louis wadi bua stop, ahead of Marathon chowk/Teen hath Naka, Thane, at 9.PM for half an hour and finally saw bus no 10 approaching. I waved hand and signaled the bus to sto...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC inconvenience service

Sagar Dave on 26 November 2016

We have booked three sheets for ambaji on 24 nov 2016 and time was mention in booked tikit was 5:25. On the day of journy this bus departur from the bus stop at 4:55. I dont under stand how it is ...[Read full complaint]

Bag missing from delhi airport GoAir counter

Ananda on 19 November 2016

Mera bag Delhi airport par rah gya he go air ke cauntar par .or G8 336 15/11/2016 ko 14:15 mitn par mega PNR :9JPRCF HE LEKIN MAINE Kai bar phone kiye Lenin koi javab nhi mila .me del to bom ja RH...[Read full complaint]

Speaking bad words making foolish

Mahesh Khatwani on 17 November 2016

Pick up from shimla was late for 3 hrs on station after told will arrange swift but given indigo in manali no hot water in room extra mattress mentioned not given for children but charges taken no...[Read full complaint]

Magic holiday ( wrong commitment ) cheated with us for 80000

Shraddha Sanjay Sawant on 15 November 2016

CORPORATE OFFICE Magic Holidays, Panoramic Group, Khatau House, Basement, Mogul Lane, Mahim (West), Mumbai − 400 016 Maharashtra, India. Office Hours : 9.30am to 6.00 pm (Except 2nd Saturdays) Pho...[Read full complaint]

Bus Driver not stopped the bus to help an accident cases

Suhas Maslekar on 12 November 2016

We r traveling from Osmanabad to nanded by msrtc bus no.mh 20 bl1994 one accident has been hapened on the road between ahemadpur to sangvi the person is asking for help but the Driver n conductor ...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC bus not stop at vasind

Rahul Patil on 12 November 2016

MSRTC Bus no MH20 BL 2743 from Pandharpur to Shahapur was not stop on vasind at 8pm. Dt. 12/11/2016 . This bus has the stop but not stop at that stop. This happened for sevral buses every day . If...[Read full complaint]

Worst experience with Bharat Booking Holidays

Mahesh Bhutkar on 11 November 2016

It looks like Bharatbooking has been just money making company & not worried about customer satisfaction. We went to Kerala including 2 Sr. Citizen, myself, wife & one 2 year child & see b

ST bus ticket not given by conductor preset at the time of booking

Kushal Kashinath Hire on 11 November 2016

The bus booking conductor has not given the ticket in MH 14 BT 2132 on 6:10 pm on 11 Nov 016. The details of evidence are when I go to booking counter then he said no sea...[Read full complaint]

Rash driving causing accident, hit and run

Vinoo Koshy on 09 November 2016

On 9th November morning at 8.45 AM i was waiting in the line at the toll gate at Parle factory on Tumkur road when a KSRTC bus hit my Skoda car from behind causing damage and dent on the rear side...[Read full complaint]

Taking extra money from passangers

Sudesh on 07 November 2016

I travelled from puna to mumbai. Bus no. 039, Mahabaleshwar to mumbai. On 6 th of Nobember 016. The actual fare was Rs. 154. conductor taken 160...[Read full complaint]