Travel & Airlines complaints

MSRTC Bus problem

Nilesh Ashok Patade on 16 March 2017

निम अराम बस असून देखील बस चा आवाज खिडक्यांच्या आवाज बसचा पत्रा मोकळा असल्याने बसू वाटणार नाही इतका आवाज शांत पण ट्रॅव्हल झाले नाही 104 रुपये संगमनेर ते नाशिक देऊन सुद्धा बस योग्य नाही

Conductor misbehaving

Manish on 15 March 2017

Your conductor is so pathetic and misbehaving.he is arguing with me loudly to change my seat where as I have already booked the ticketbonlune and my seats are confirmed (13 &14 dated - March 15th ...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC- fare refund related issue

Arpit Shukla on 15 March 2017

I booked tickets online through gsrtc bus service. First ticket from Bodeli to halol at 3:45pm pnr no.G14793299 and second ticket booked from halol to dahod at 5:15pm pnr no. G14793314 but both bu...[Read full complaint]

What is halt time for travelling from pune to nasik

Yogesh on 13 March 2017

Holt places not fixed and takeing more time at holt place

Refund of e ticket which was not generated and money was deducted

Surajsinh Rajput on 05 March 2017

Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] — Online payment deducted and transaction failed still not refunded This is to inform that i have booked ticket online on gsrtc website from ahmeda...[Read full complaint]

Booked ticket online amount deducted bit ticket not booked it happens 2 times

Abbas Chhatariya on 28 February 2017

I have tried to book ticket online on GSRTC application from Rajkot to mahuva in bus from jamnagar to mahuva at 20/2/2017 transaction was proceed but ticket not booked money was deducted it happen...[Read full complaint]

Refusal of boarding (Flt no.661) & ill treatment by 2 lady staff

Parama Bhattacharya on 28 February 2017

I'm writing this on behalf of my daughter.We reached the counter at 4.05PM.There was no announcement neither any phone call.We're not allowed to approach the desk.On reaching the counter personnel...[Read full complaint]

Last moment change of flight, spent 24 hours in airport

Sajan Kedia on 24 February 2017

Hi Sir My name is Sajan Kedia. I had booked an indigo flight from Bangalore to Port Blair via Chennai long ago. Recently got married this week, was going for my honeymoon with my wife. PNR SGHE6H ...[Read full complaint]

Driver ka bura bartav

Aamir Malik on 20 February 2017

Sir mujhe aaj collage jate waqt bus driver ne pulish wale ko sheet dilwa di or mujhe bahar nikal diya jiski wajh se mujhe collage jane m bhut Der ho jaygi aapse anurodh h ki iske khilaf karrewahi ...[Read full complaint]

GSRTC website; ticket was not booked but the transcation processed

Nilesh Manubhai Zalavadiya on 14 February 2017

13/01/2017 on GSRTC website; ticket was not booked but the transcation processed and 285Rs were deducted from my account .I tried to submit complaint on the helpline and used their toll free numbe...[Read full complaint]

Air India non refund of money of cancelled flight ticket

Sibeshram Sahu on 10 February 2017

Sir, I booked flight ticket for journey from Pantnagar to Delhi and from Delhi to Bhubaneswar by Air India having PNR No-J9ZP9 through Make my Trip Booking ID NF2291392899534 .The flight was to le...[Read full complaint]

Gsrtc bus driver ruddness

Vishal Bagtharia on 10 February 2017

We travelled in Rajkot bagasara intercity bus on -17. Departure from Rajkot at 8:30am. We wanted to stop at nava vaghaniya which comes after kunkavav and it's on highway ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against driver and conductor of ST bus No. 1670 Arnala

Kushal Choudhari on 28 January 2017

Bus no. 1670 Arnala- chopda which arrives at Bhiwandi bus stand around 8 am didn't allow the students and ladies staff of college to get into the St bus to reach their destination shahpur to their...[Read full complaint]

AI flight delayed, Missed connecting flight

Bijaya Das on 27 January 2017

We boarded AI-541 (PNR-YRKN7) from Tirupati to Hyderabad on 9.1.17.The flight was 2hrs late.So I missed connecting Flight on Indigo 6E-264 from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar. As there was no other flig...[Read full complaint]

Need to opt out of hotel package and get refund, not getting it from them

Gaurav Katal on 18 January 2017

I was called by their people to collect a voucher but then they started convincing for travel membership which we initially denied but they went on convincing and promised verbally that it can be ...[Read full complaint]

MSRTC ticket not book successfully but payment is deducted on my account

Anand Vasant Babar on 12 January 2017

Sir/madam, I am Anand Vasant Babar. I have booked online advance tickit on date 8/Jan/2017, from kurla Nehru nagar to khandoba pali (karad) for the date of 9/jan/2017 but online reservation not su...[Read full complaint]

SpiceJet Flight Jan 2017 Broke my bags

Hoosain Kagee on 12 January 2017

On a recent holiday to India from South Africa, during December 2016 and January 2017 we had the unfortunate opportunity of traveling on SpiceJet airlines from Kochin to Mumbai, on flight SEQ 169 ...[Read full complaint]

Spicejet Delayed flight rude staff insult to the passengers asking for reasons

Ramesh Baburao on 01 January 2017

Delayed flight rude staff insult to the passengers asking for reasons We have booked the spicejet flight SG530 from MAA to PNQ today 30th December 2016 but it has been delayed by 1 hour. PNR: D7WZ...[Read full complaint]

Sydney Airport, Manager: disrespectful, unmannerly, offensive behavior

Me Sire on 29 December 2016

AirIndia's station manager at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport is such an ill-mannered, and rude person. His name is Arpan Saniyal. He behaves totally unethical and offensive. He portrays very neg...[Read full complaint]

I had lost my laptop bag

Devaraju B V on 28 December 2016

HELLO , Sir, my name is Devaraju B V , a resident of Tumkur. my no is 7382 , 0713 on saturday 24th dec 2016 , I travelled in ksrtc bus from Tumk...[Read full complaint]