Schools & University complaints

EIMT- Refund my money

Pradip Basu on 16 January 2017

Dear sir, Eimt close their office in gurgoun without giving my marksheets,.it is great fraud.destroy my life and my career I have lost my four year and money.I want strict action.I have all proof ...[Read full complaint]

Kvs school mai teacher ki kami.

Amit Saini on 06 January 2017

School kvs lalitpur mai teacher ki kami hai jisse baccho ki padai nahi ho pa rahi hai.

Frankfinn not refund my money

Randhir Kumar on 05 January 2017

Frankfinn is very froud institute no 1 ,,,not refund my money 5000 ,,before saying that registration fee not refund ,,10000,then after i requested 5000...[Read full complaint]

NIOS taken money but slip not received

Pawan Kumar on 31 December 2016

I have submitted today my exam form for April 2017 my amount has been deducted from bank but slip not received yet.

Nios Identity card and books are not received.

Koteswar Rao on 27 December 2016

sub:- Identity card and books are not received.regs; Sir, I got admission in 10th class from NIOS on August 2016 but my Identity card and books are not received yet. My Enrolment No is [Read full complaint]

Racket run by tp bhatia college

Anonymous on 20 December 2016

Shri tp bhatia CLG is running its own integrated team. There are 2 integrated courses going in there one with the Rao IIT CLG and another is their own integrated team. A student from the integrate...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving provisional/Degree Certificates even after payment of fees

Reshmi on 03 December 2016

Hi, My cousin studied MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University via distance education. He completed the course in 014. He is in abudhabi and working there. For receiving provi...[Read full complaint]

Mera Mcom sem 1 ka result incomplete bata raha hai

Pareek Prabha B on 19 November 2016

mera result incomplete bta rahe h bt this is not possible m.com sem 1 sub ibo-2

10th marksheet 2011 wrong

Mohd Yasoob Azeem on 13 November 2016

Sir meri marksheet me name rong hai os ko shahi karwana hai

Ctet feb 2016 marksheet & certificate is not received

Meena Laxman Shinde on 10 November 2016

My name is meena laxman Shinde I have passed ctet paper1&2 in Feb 2016 exam I have not received my certificate & marksheet my roll no is 5324 please send me my marksheet ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of marksheet

Yogendra Goenka on 07 November 2016

ENROLMENT NO- 5753 NAME- KUNAL GOENKA PROGRAM- BDP Dear sir, i have written several mails for non receipt of marksheet. no reply from them nor arranging for sending the s...[Read full complaint]

Teacher payment and examination

Suraj Shukla on 31 October 2016

I have been a teacher in this school which has no affiliation with CBSE checked my payment for August there has no rules or regulations no trend teachers are paid here min 2500 and max 7000rs Who ...[Read full complaint]

My (2014-2015) special results not found

Anil Kumar Naik on 27 October 2016

Sir I am students of indus college of engineering bhubaneswae and my branch is mechanical ,registration no.1001318092 Sir I appears the special exam 4-15 but till now res...[Read full complaint]

Bangalore University Examination chance

Faisal Sharieff on 26 October 2016

Examination chance I am a student of 2010 batch and I had one back log in 3rd sem. According to the new rules of bangalore university they are not giving a chance for 2010 batch students to write ...[Read full complaint]

Ctet february 2016 no certificate

Santosh Jadhav on 24 October 2016

i have passed ctet exam in February 2016 but i did not get certificate of exam therefore i face so many problem i send e mail to the center but the office not reply me my ctet no.04602144. i calle...[Read full complaint]

CTET certificate name correction

Rohit Kumar on 20 October 2016

Please change my father's and mothers name i am ctet qualified September 2015

Yuva express Taken money for ssc classes

Rupesh Gupta on 06 October 2016

Yuva express is a fraud and fake intitute in hirapur vinod market. Yuva express Deepak and Vijay take 5000 for ssc classes. One month they don,t give me classes when my gurdian ask them to return ...[Read full complaint]

EIMT totally fraud

Gulrez Anjum on 29 September 2016

I joined this institute in 2009 for BTEC civil. I gave them 6 semester fee for 0000 per semester. I got the mark sheet and provisional. but now they are out of contact. S...[Read full complaint]

Ethics institute totally fraud

Ajay Sharma on 28 September 2016

I addmition in M.Sc biotechnology in this institute. After 1 year no exam no enrolment no. Provide me . After 2 year there is no reply for addmition. After 2 year he said your admition become next...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Assignment no

Manish Kalra on 26 September 2016

Assignment no is add in my enrollment no 2887 For sub MCO-03. I was going to Mohan Estate two times. But my problem is not solve I have receiving a slip PG DAV College Ne...[Read full complaint]