Real Estate complaints

Fraud by SHELTREX smart phone city Karzat

Manoj Srivastava on 19 March 2017

I had booked a 1 HK flat (D10/207) in 2008 at Tanaji Malusare City a project initiated by Gopi resort Pvt. Ltd. and currently being marketed in the name of Sheltrex smart phone city, Karjat. After...[Read full complaint]

Sahara Real State adobebond

Gulam Sofi on 17 March 2017

I have real state adobbond but when i ask for return thdy told me tranfer me other account plz help .....branch kalkaji"

Refund for my payment by earth infra

Harsh Kathuria on 16 March 2017

I payed approx 19 lacs of amount in earth infrastructure ltd for the project earth towne in residential flat in 2013 and they have to give us possesion on 2016 but they neither have completed the ...[Read full complaint]

Maintenance charges, charged again

Ashok Sawlani on 14 March 2017

I paid advance maintenance charges to builders , builder recently gave society management to committee or say handed over society . now society is charging me again for same purpose since February...[Read full complaint]

Feel Cheated By Earth Gracia

Ashish Srivastava on 13 March 2017

Dear Friends, I have booked flat with size 1310 sqfit in June 2013 in Earth Gracia project Noida Extension. 30% payment (approx 14 Lakh) done till Mar 015. Since then the...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of booking amount of flat with Revanta Multi State CGHS Ltd.

Rajdeep Bhattacharya on 08 March 2017

my grievance is against Revanta Multi State CGHS Ltd.,who claims to be an multi state CGHS limited.Their registered address is 16/14,17/2,Major bholaram Enclave Pochanpur,Sec-23,Dwarka,New Delhi <...[Read full complaint]

Real Estate Fraud / Cheated by M/s Deisre Agro Resorts

Diptendu Chakraborty on 04 March 2017

Subject: Real Estate Fraud / Cheated by M/s Deisre Agro Resorts, P-525 Raja Basanta Roy Road, Kolkata – 029, Phone No. 033 – 818, [Read full complaint]

Refund of 30% Booking Amount

Avinash Gaur on 19 January 2017

Hi, I booked an apartment in HOMESTEAD INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PRIVATE LIMITED sohna road project in aug 014, and 30% amounting to Rs 00/- wa...[Read full complaint]

Fraud & Cheating of Office Space sold to another customer

Sheikh Omar on 02 January 2017

1. We booked the flat in 2013 for a office space of 1400 Sq,Ft.(Approx) 2.Kept paying all the installments diligently on due time till last payment. 3.The office space in...[Read full complaint]

Earth infrastructure fraud Sec 71 iconic project

Laxmi Sherawat on 17 December 2016

Hi mane Es company ka ad dekh tha jo ki enka gurgaon Sec 82 ma tha man kude call kiya tha Es Propert ka bhich ma koi broker nahi tha mujh Ek 500 sq fhet ki shop lane thi mager enki Compeny ka logo...[Read full complaint]

Damaged Gutter Slab near the building Entrance - bhiwandi

Abumaaz Shaikh on 20 November 2016

the gutter slab at the entrance of the building is damaged & no one is bothered about it. there is high chances of kids/children falling down in the gutter & may hurt themselves causing life h [Read full complaint]

My 14 lakh rupees stuck for 5 years in Earth Titanium

Praveen on 07 November 2016

I booked in titanium and paid full in advance in May of 012, nothing yet What to do ?

Non payment of Penalty for delayed possession for bptp property in faridabad

Aashish Sethi on 07 November 2016

Hello My Customer code is BE 48/132293.I am having Unit No E31-25-FF in project "Park Elite Floors",Faridabad ,Haryana. This is with reference to the delayed possession penalty as per paragr

M/s KN Multiprojects & infrastructure a fraud company

Trilochana Choudhury on 07 November 2016

I have purchased a plot from the above said builder in Kn city arugul project in the year 2009 by paying 1 lakh rupees and 0000 for registration for a 2000 sq feet plot i...[Read full complaint]

Land of Golden Gate, Domjur, Howrah not handed over or refund money

Swapan Banerjee on 05 November 2016

I booked plot no.78 ( 3 katta land ) from Desire Agro Resorts Development pvt. ltd. at GOLDEN GATE, DOMJUR HOWRAH in the year 2005 by cheque 00/- and followed by Rs [Read full complaint]

N.H.I.limited fraud

Satish Kumar on 30 October 2016

Maine 2012 me plot ke liye pement di thi one year.4year ki kist btai gyi thi .4year she jyada ho gya .company koi jwab nhi de rhi .please meri madat kijiye

House contractor has not been completed house renovation work

Prakash Patel on 17 October 2016

From : પ્રકાશ પટેલ 8/1, અતુલ પાર્ક-1, અરુણોદય સોસાયટી પાસે, વલ્લભ વિદ્યાનગર 120, જી. આણંદ, ગુજરાત Mob. 7965 Email : [Read full complaint]

Not refund investment amount

Amol Rambhau Wankhede on 19 September 2016

please sir/madam please intrest to my amount please sir/madam please intrest to my amount please sir/madam please intrest to my amountplease sir/madam please intrest to my amountplease sir/madam p...[Read full complaint]

Refund of money from nature height

Jitender Sharma on 15 September 2016

I have booked a 2500 sq ft plot in talwara project of this company. After two installments I suspected some foul play as no land was there in talwara but company assured us about their project thr...[Read full complaint]

Policy is matured but not yet payments

Sachin Vinchu on 13 September 2016

My Insurance policy number is 5504 is drawn by agent code 1101 but it's not received cash to me of this policy till date, the policy declare val...[Read full complaint]