Railways complaints

Luggage bag theft in train

Pankaj Purohit on 30 June 2017

surat to ahmadabad on the way indian railway mumbai to bikaner on date 25/06/2017 and my luggage bag theft on date 26/06/2017 lapatop bag and laptop, softwear,and cash amount 00...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about railway lady TTE phagwara Punjab.

Maninderpal Singh Toor on 08 June 2017

Hi, railway TTE lady from phagwara Punjab India, she tools bribe from us which was Rs 1500 to give us ac compartment, we had bought ticket in journal compartment and we were 5 family members and I...[Read full complaint]

Without any person public came in reservation line

Vishal Lal on 26 April 2017

Mulund east express railway ticket counter grp police doing rudly behaiviour bcoz they are just suppoting who is not available in the whole night in the reservation line for the tatkall ticket, mr...[Read full complaint]

My hero hond motorcycle didn't reached in Kanpur station

Satish Dubey on 22 April 2017

I have book my motorcycle up78/Bv 5408 in Indore to Kanpur station date 6/04/17 but my motorcycle not reached in Kanpur station so may complaint to marshal office but you not be serious...so after...[Read full complaint]

Refund has not been made by railways against reservation tickets

Madhukarsaxena on 21 April 2017

I seek reservation for my family Fl toPuri by train No 8474 Sl class and reservation for return journey puri to kota 8473 for 6 persons. PNR NO ...[Read full complaint]

Theft of cell phone in front of two RPF constables

Manoj Kumar on 16 April 2017

lost of cell phone at patiala railway station two constables were available and they don't cooperate with us

Stolen money from train

Dnyaneshwar Rathod on 14 April 2017

Sir hawrah pune gadi mai shegaon ke pass mere paise chori ho haye 2.5 lakh jo main meri bahan ke shadi ke liye lejarha tha mai handicapped hun toh handicap bogi mai baitha tha date 14/04/2017 frid...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of luggage

Rupinder Singg on 12 April 2017

I booked my luggage from Ludhiana jn to Dhupguri on 05 Apr 17. The luggage was loaded on 07 Apr 2017 at train no 5654 Jammu ghy express. But the same was not unload at Dh...[Read full complaint]

Railway parcel not delivered

Kunvar Prashant Singh on 09 April 2017

i had booked my trunk from yasvantpur to varanasi on 1 march 17 but parasal have not dilivered to me till today

Dirty food in shatabdi express

Satnam Singh on 09 April 2017

Mai shtabdi express se Amritsar se new Delhi ja raha tha train me jo food diya gya usme Mari hui makhiya pai gaye mera pnr hai 3548 date 09 Apr 2017

Hoorible experience with circar express, stopped the train almost 90mins

Manikanta on 18 March 2017

Today, as on 18 circar train stopped near Anaparthy station without any reason, for almost 2 hours, its very inconvinence and frustrating from the indian railway services, even the trains howrah m...[Read full complaint]

Railway ticket balance refund

Mohd Shadab on 17 March 2017

Sir. I am return railway ticket from 7 march and refund my amount 540 does not add my account. And railway send my balance in my account is 0490 . Transaction ID [Read full complaint]

Overcharging of parking two wheelers at Vithalwadi railway station

Hargunlilarammulchandani Mulchandani on 16 March 2017

Overcharging for parking in railway station in vithalwadi near Kalyan maharashtra Complaint is about Railway parking contractor, vithalwadi railway station, This is to inform that, contractor of r...[Read full complaint]

Money still not refund to my account from IRCTC railway ticket booking

Sunil Sahoo on 16 March 2017

My name is Sunil Kumar Sahoo, my resistred mail id on IRCTC website is: @rediffmail.com and my resistred phone number on IRCTC website is: 145....[Read full complaint]

IRCTC has not provide food in the train even after advance paid

Sanjeev Kumar on 16 March 2017

Sir, I have booked food from IRCTC online and paid in advance but they have not provide food even after talked with their vendor MFC at Allahabad. we are travelling with small children. they was v...[Read full complaint]

Not book my handicapped railway ticket

Pawan Kumar Pandey on 14 March 2017

Dear sir, i am handicapped person. I make drm nr railway handicapped concession certificate but i am not book online handicapped ticket.many problems showing me. So So please help help me. Pawan k...[Read full complaint]

Menu card not available/ Price of meal is charging 5 times more

Roshan Singh on 09 March 2017

I am travelling in train no 2505 from Panvel to Nagpur . Food rate card is not available with the caterer & when asked what would be the charge for a veg meal , he was sa...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of RPF constable at Baroda railway statuon

Virendrasinh Mahida on 05 March 2017

G P MEENA SLAPPED MY BROTHER AT BARODA RAILWAY STAION ON 2017 and also told jisko batana he batade ja koi mera kutch nahi ukhad shakta and also demaning money Rs. [Read full complaint]

Pick up charges- K R Puram

Sajini Sivaraman on 05 March 2017

I booked a cab at the railway station today morning and the parking manager collected pick up charges . There was no waiting period also. The cab came and we started immediately. It is a very rude...[Read full complaint]

No message for wail list eticket cancellation

Mahesh Prasad Dwivedi on 24 February 2017

My pnr no 7822 journey from Delhi to Lucknow W/L 3 & 4 has no conform after chart preparation also but no message was received from IRCTC and we have gone to Railwaystaio...[Read full complaint]