Railways complaints

Hoorible experience with circar express, stopped the train almost 90mins

Manikanta on 18 March 2017

Today, as on 18 circar train stopped near Anaparthy station without any reason, for almost 2 hours, its very inconvinence and frustrating from the indian railway services, even the trains howrah m...[Read full complaint]

Railway ticket balance refund

Mohd Shadab on 17 March 2017

Sir. I am return railway ticket from 7 march and refund my amount 540 does not add my account. And railway send my balance in my account is 0490 . Transaction ID [Read full complaint]

Overcharging of parking two wheelers at Vithalwadi railway station

Hargunlilarammulchandani Mulchandani on 16 March 2017

Overcharging for parking in railway station in vithalwadi near Kalyan maharashtra Complaint is about Railway parking contractor, vithalwadi railway station, This is to inform that, contractor of r...[Read full complaint]

Money still not refund to my account from IRCTC railway ticket booking

Sunil Sahoo on 16 March 2017

My name is Sunil Kumar Sahoo, my resistred mail id on IRCTC website is: @rediffmail.com and my resistred phone number on IRCTC website is: 145....[Read full complaint]

IRCTC has not provide food in the train even after advance paid

Sanjeev Kumar on 16 March 2017

Sir, I have booked food from IRCTC online and paid in advance but they have not provide food even after talked with their vendor MFC at Allahabad. we are travelling with small children. they was v...[Read full complaint]

Not book my handicapped railway ticket

Pawan Kumar Pandey on 14 March 2017

Dear sir, i am handicapped person. I make drm nr railway handicapped concession certificate but i am not book online handicapped ticket.many problems showing me. So So please help help me. Pawan k...[Read full complaint]

Menu card not available/ Price of meal is charging 5 times more

Roshan Singh on 09 March 2017

I am travelling in train no 2505 from Panvel to Nagpur . Food rate card is not available with the caterer & when asked what would be the charge for a veg meal , he was sa...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of RPF constable at Baroda railway statuon

Virendrasinh Mahida on 05 March 2017

G P MEENA SLAPPED MY BROTHER AT BARODA RAILWAY STAION ON 2017 and also told jisko batana he batade ja koi mera kutch nahi ukhad shakta and also demaning money Rs. [Read full complaint]

Pick up charges- K R Puram

Sajini Sivaraman on 05 March 2017

I booked a cab at the railway station today morning and the parking manager collected pick up charges . There was no waiting period also. The cab came and we started immediately. It is a very rude...[Read full complaint]

No message for wail list eticket cancellation

Mahesh Prasad Dwivedi on 24 February 2017

My pnr no 7822 journey from Delhi to Lucknow W/L 3 & 4 has no conform after chart preparation also but no message was received from IRCTC and we have gone to Railwaystaio...[Read full complaint]

Got TQWL ticket and 55 seats were available after my booking

Ganesh Narayan Vhatkar on 24 February 2017

PNR No. 5145 and 4253 Date : 23-02-17 I booked tatkal ticekt on 2.17 but I got TQWL ticket. After that I checked avail...[Read full complaint]

File TDR on 11 dec for train running 11 hours late

Nitin Sachan on 20 February 2017

File TDR on 11 dec for train running 11 hours late with in time. did not get any refund amount.showing CR Registered from 2 months. following at @irctc.co.in but not get...[Read full complaint]

Ticket cancel but did not refund amount.

Bishnu Bhavishor Kumal on 17 February 2017

Dear irctc I was cancel ticket on 08/02/2017 at 12pm PNR no 7332 Ticket I'd no 4592 I did not return my amount.

Sanchi flavoured milk Charging Rs.15 instead of Rs.12 at Nagda Railway station

Dharm Vijayvargiya on 09 February 2017

kindly not that Flavoured milk of Mrp.12 is charging INR 15 at Sanchi parlour on Nagda Railway station platform. Self was travelling with my family from Indore to Kota in train no.12415 on 5th Feb...[Read full complaint]

No delivery of parcel booked (Hero maestro scooty HR-75-A-6391).

Harshyam on 19 January 2017

I had booked my hero maestro scooter HR-75-A-6391) on 28/12/2016 from Ambala cant to Guwahati (Parcel Receipt No.L-767415). After completion 20 days my vehicle didn’t reached to Guwahati station. ...[Read full complaint]

Additional amount charged by pantry staff for cold drink

M.sai Prasad on 19 January 2017

Today on 2017 travelling through train.no. 8567 Vsp to BZA in coach no.S6 berth nos. 17 and 20. I asked for 500 ml. Sprite from.pantry staff who...[Read full complaint]

Regarding to train passenger facilities

Deepak Yadav on 18 January 2017

I m in the 11056...which is departure from katni ...bat we dont have charging facilities in the bogi no s4...kindly take a action

Dirty train

Avadesh on 15 January 2017

Sir my PNR no 7322 train no 2513 SC to ghy exp There are so many problems like more dust and toilet are bad so u please solve this

TDR Status : CR Repudiate Cancellation

Pradeep Gupta on 13 January 2017

TDR Status : CR Repudiate Cancellation ID: 0248 This is regarding TDR that I,PRADEEP KUMAR GUPTA filed on IRCTC website. I am still waiting forthe refund, but I haven't g...[Read full complaint]

Against railway department

Rajesh Raidas on 11 January 2017

Sir mai tatkal ki ticket liya tourist agency se jab tren me tc ticket check kiya to boola tumhari ticket sahi nahi hai tum seet khali kardo, warna bahar fek donga sir isme meri kya galti hai yadi ...[Read full complaint]