Police Department complaints

Police clearance certificate Overdue

Shilpa Agarwal on 27 May 2013

I have applied for a Police Clearance certificate on the 28th of March 013. I have still not received my PCC. I had to submit the PCC to my Australia Immigration Case Off...[Read full complaint]

Pending pollice verification

Pravinkumar Singh on 24 May 2013

Respected sir file no -lk1060880674213 date of birth 01/06/1990 Place -gorakhpur(up) Dear sir mera polic and Alu verication ho gaya tab bhi mera pending dikha raha hai.tab maine alu officer ko cal...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification complaint

Yogesh Koli on 23 May 2013

I have applied for a fresh passport on 012, after that i have call from police enquiry on dated 013, when i have check my passport status its gi...[Read full complaint]

Pending pollice verification

Pravinkumar Singh on 22 May 2013

Respected sir date of passport apply-07-03-2013 Sir mera police and alu verification ho gaya hai per net pe pending (sp ofice) show kar raha hai.uske bad alu office se jo verify kcharne aaye the t...[Read full complaint]

Sp office is not updating my passport verification report

Vikas Pathak on 14 May 2013

MY PASSPORT VERIFICAtion have been completed at the thana but still the sp office who is authorized to update the status of verification and to send it to the passport offcie is not updating my st...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification delay

Harish Chanrda Prasad on 09 May 2013

Dear Sir, I have applied for new passport on 17th April 2013 at passport Nashik, But unfortunately yet I have not received any call for police verification , there is more then 20 days . And most ...[Read full complaint]

Indore police cell traking unit complain

Vikas Jain on 08 May 2013

I have filed two complaints in indore m p s.p. office in cell traking unit for loss of mobile on date 05 02 013, 08 11 2012 complaint no is /13,...[Read full complaint]

Passport not issued by police

Nishant on 29 April 2013

My file number BO1060835876613 is still pending for police verification its more than 80 days still there is no police verification done by borivili police station.. I am not able to understand wh...[Read full complaint]

Delay in police verification

Ajaykumar Shukla on 16 April 2013

Dear sir, i have applied my and my wife passport on 15/3/13 and 20/3/13.file no is- LK2060901034613 and LK2060909864813.ONE month is already gone but police verification is still incomplete.sir pl...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about police

Lalith Kumar on 08 April 2013

This is my second complaint i posting this because im getting solution im from tirupur district tamilnadu state this happened in my life my mobile no is 1663 mail id: [Read full complaint]

Chand thana me sunvai na hone babad

Rakesh Rokade on 08 April 2013

प्रति श्रीमान एस पी महोदय जिला - छिंदवाडा विषय - पुलिस थाना चाँद में सुनवाई न होने वाबद आवेदन पत्र महोदय जी से निवेदन है की मेरा नाम राकेश रोकड़े s/o टोलीराम रोकड़े है में थाना चाँद के अंतर्गत ग्राम...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification is pending

Samma Parveen on 14 March 2013

RESPECTED SIR, I am Samma Parveen I hv applied for New Passport on dated 06/11/2012 at Bhubaneswar PSK. File No. BH1061668798112. My file were sent at local police station from SP Office for Verif...[Read full complaint]

complaint against traffic cop, Gurgaon

Kumar Prakash on 13 March 2013

While on way back to Delhi i was stopped at a police barricade between M.G.Metro & Iffco Chowk. Due to my co-passenger not wearing the seat belt the traffic cop deployed there started shouting in ...[Read full complaint]

Bribe taken by vehicle towing Van owner at Mayapuri Police station

Rana on 04 March 2013

Have noticed at backyard of Mayapuri Police station Delhi , Vehicle towing person taking bribe for releasing vehicle or thretaing will be get released form Court with heavy challans need to do Sur...[Read full complaint]

Threatening by traffic police constable

Vince Mathew on 01 March 2013

This is to complain about traffic police name - MANISH, who is harrasing people for un-necessary reason and putting penalty on mishrilal nagar choraha AB road Dewas Madhya pradesh . My brother in ...[Read full complaint]

Traffic policeman corrupt

Meghna Tolani on 26 February 2013

Me and my friend were charged RS 150 fine for not having the POC of the Bike, in spite of having license, ID card by MR.PARMAR on SARKHEJ GANDHINAGAR HIGHWAY. After crossing that circle, at the ne...[Read full complaint]

Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office

Parmod Yadav on 07 February 2013

Hello sir, police verification has been done and according to " Thana SP Office " Report already send on 21st DEC 2012 but still showing `Pending for physical police verification at your res

Against Post office

Uttam Patil on 05 February 2013

MY pan card has been dispatched from DADAR BPC on 30/1/2013 still I did not receive any further status. Even Nobody is ready to give proper guidance from post office department. They all are lazy....[Read full complaint]

Police Officials taking bribe in passport verification

Saurabh Sharma on 01 February 2013

Respected Sir, Recently i have applied for passport and sheduled a meeting at PSK kanpur. All the documents provided by me were right. currently i am a student of IIIT-Allahabad and had given my p...[Read full complaint]

Delay by police dept. for passport verification

Anjali on 29 January 2013

I had applied for a normal passport and the application received date is 2 Jan 013. File no is PN1060745494413 Till date the status is pending for police verification at ...[Read full complaint]