Police Department complaints

Giving bribe to a policeman for verification for passport

Anita Negi on 30 October 2013

Police called me to the verification on 30.10.2013.i go there.thay give me a handwritten papar and asked me to take signs of my two neighbour's. Next day i go to the police station to submit the p...[Read full complaint]

Delay in police verification of passport

Ashes Roy Chowdhury on 29 October 2013

Police verification is taking so much time for passport. I applied for a fresh passport on 2nd July, 013. Since then the following status is still showing that "Police Ve...[Read full complaint]

Delivered exam hall letter after expired date

Rusit Chauhan on 26 October 2013

Respected Sir India Consumer उप्रयुक्त विषयान्तर्गत दिनाँक 24th October,2013 को मेरे (Rusit's) पिताजी (Mangla Ram) सम्बन्धित डाक विभाग गए तो Post Master ने 5 Posts (Letters) पर मुहर लगा कर सुपुर्द...[Read full complaint]

FIR not registering by GRP in udhawada after theft of jewllery

Bipin Kumar on 20 October 2013

i was going my native from udhawada railway station to muzaffarpur on 28 09 2013 in 3 tier AC compartment with my family to participate in ritual ceremony of my grandmother since my grandmother ha...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is pending from last 4 months

Ashish D on 06 October 2013

I have applied for fresh passport at Malad PSK,Mumbai on 03-June-2013 (File No.BO1060058549613). It's been 4 months but police verification is not done yet. The status shows " Pending for physica ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification for renewed passport Seek advise

Deepak Kamat on 04 October 2013

Sir , I have received my renewed passport before expiry, However surprisingly i received a letter for police verification from local police station. My old passport was verified by same police sta...[Read full complaint]

Local police harrasing me against enquiry

Ankur Sangal on 03 October 2013

I have completed my local police verification for passport on 21 september, they harrasing me Rs 1500 for complete the enquiry but i am rejected this proposal so local police can not forward the p...[Read full complaint]

Police charging money for verification

Pragya Kushwaha on 29 September 2013

police and Liu department officers has taken money from my parents for giving me clearance for passport. They said they will make wrong report if my parents will not give them money what the hell ...[Read full complaint]

Pending police verification from last 3 week

Somnath Mule on 16 September 2013

Sir i m Somnath Mule...i had submitted my normal passport on 16aug2013 but yet now also my police verification is not conducted... Plss allow ur officers to conduct my verification soonly...my fil...[Read full complaint]

Pending for police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office

Raju Lokhande on 04 September 2013

Hello sir, My police verification are Pending for police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Aurangabad. File Number : BO1067154783213 Date of Birth: 23/12/1981

Reliance communication - Unauthorised charging of VAS services

Swapnil Nadkar on 04 September 2013

Dear Team, I want to loadge a complaint againts reliance communication VAS services, Without taking my concent they are regularly deducting balance againts VAS service use. Rel No.: [Read full complaint]

Complaint for misbehavior by RPF police

Santhoshkumar on 27 August 2013

(27-8-2013)Today morning 11:20AM As i was travelling to office in metro rail at chennai while am nearing to mylapore station i felt like vomiting so i had gone near to foot board, that also not in...[Read full complaint]

Scooter tow away from NDMC parking

Neeraj Bansal on 27 August 2013

i HAVE PARKED MY SCOOTER IN CON.CIRCUS OUTER CIRCLE PARKING IN FRONT OF sAGAR RATNA RESTAURENT ON 27-08-13 AFTER HALF AN HOUR MY SCOOTER WAS TOW AWAY FROM PARKING AREA BY ndmc. WHEN WE CLARIFY FRO...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification for Passport

Lingaswamy Gangapuram on 11 August 2013

Hello Sir, I have applied for renewal of my passport on 01-Aug-2013 at Tolichowki Passport seva kendra and my File No: HY3077133696913 . While doing Police verification, Police has demanded for mo...[Read full complaint]

Police verification has been done but not sp office did not sent

Priyanka Sharma on 31 July 2013

i have applied a fresh passpprt on 03/06/2013,and my police verifir gas been dpnee from both the present amd previous address.... present address verification has been received by passport office....[Read full complaint]

Multiple times incomplete police verification report provided by police station

Ravish Kumar on 29 July 2013

I would kindly like to draw your attention that I am going through a very challenging phase for the past 12 months in order to get my passport. I applied for fresh passport on 26th July 2012 in Gh...[Read full complaint]

Not obeying High Court order

Ravi Kathuria on 22 June 2013

Respected sir, The Honb. High court of Delhi has banned 24 hour movement of all heavy commercial vehicles From Tahir pur to old seema puri round road road between dilshad garden and dilshad colony...[Read full complaint]

Manual Traffic Signal

Kuchi Kandan on 12 June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, The signal at the enterance of C V Raman Nagar at the junction of Old Madras Rd and NGEF, is controlled manually by traffic police and they change the signals after very long inter...[Read full complaint]

Police do not forword the application to next level

Ravikant Pandey on 04 June 2013

Respected sir, this is regarding my passport application. Sir after my application was verified at passport seva kendra police came after one month for verification and after i reported in the pol...[Read full complaint]

Police do not send passport verification document to next step

Sharndeep Saini on 31 May 2013

hello sir my name is sharndeep and i lived in hayatpur village under Nurpur Bedi thana distt. ropar, punjab. four days ago i fill up all the passport verification forms and give to Nurpur Bedi tha...[Read full complaint]