Police Department complaints

Police Harassment for addressing police personal as uncle

Nikhil Somani on 13 May 2014

Dear sir, This is in regard with the harassment by police personal at Ashok Nagar circle. I was caught by police personal near Ashok nagar circle as part of their routine vehicle check. During the...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by traffic police

Rajat Bhardwaj on 10 May 2014

Like any other day, i was going home to patparganj from my college in sector 62 in my maruti 800 car via NH-24. i was wearing the seat belt as i always do. when u take a left turn to get onto the ...[Read full complaint]

Traffic Police Bribe @Noida

Tarik Arora on 09 May 2014

Dear Concerned I violated Traffic rules in Noida 2 times in the past 2-3 months. Since those were done accidentally, i was ready to pay the legal fine for the same. However, each time i was told t...[Read full complaint]

Dubious tele call from Barrackpore Police Commissionerate

Sanjip Pal on 19 April 2014

On 18th April 014, at 15:42 hours, I received a call claiming to be from the office of the Barrackpore CP, asking me my detail without letting me know who the caller is. ...[Read full complaint]

police verifiation completed thi per abhi tak net per pending dekha raha hai

Amit Dubey on 12 April 2014

File Number LK1067515643414 Date of Birth 05/07/1992 Given Name ABISHEK Surname DUBEY Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 22/01/2014 Status Pending for physical police verifica...[Read full complaint]

Delayed Police Verification

Naveenreddy Patlory on 09 April 2014

I have applied for passport with my wife for both in first week of March'14 and police verification is also completed on 3rd week of March'14 for both of us, whereas my wife's passport has been di...[Read full complaint]

Traffic Police ki Rishwat khori

Ravi Pratap on 09 March 2014

Sir Today 09 March 2014 at Chinkara Canteen, Bani Park, Jaipur Traffic police man take Rs. 100 from Me without any reason and He did not cut my challan and keep My Rs. 100 in his pocket as Bribery...[Read full complaint]

Against Post Man of R.Sitapur, Odisha

Sujeet Kumar Panda on 01 March 2014

Sir, Mr. B. K. Jena post man of R. Sitapur post office pin code - 1211 is a very irresponsibility and irregular person he is not delver the letter in-time so many time i ...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police charging money for other state vehicle registration

Vikas Rajabhoj on 25 February 2014

Dear sir/Madam, I wish to express my string anger over RTO department .Please be informed that I purchased my bike( Yamaha Moter Cycle,150 cc ,model SZR number - TN22BQ7418) from Chennai , Tamilna...[Read full complaint]

KVP not transferred from a long time

Kameshwar Rai on 20 February 2014

Dear Sir, I have submitted an application regarding transfer Rs three lac from Bokaro Steel City Jharkhan in Alpha post office Greater Noida(UP) on 09 Dec 013. I have als...[Read full complaint]

Arrogant , Rude & disgusting behavior from Pune Traffic Police Officer

Ashish Agrawal on 17 February 2014

Dear Sir, You might have listen endless corruption stories of PUNE traffic police about how they harass innocent citizens of pune. I feel traffic Police in India & in particular in Pune are so cor...[Read full complaint]

No police verification carried out for passport

Arunita Sinha on 05 February 2014

With reference to the below mentioned file details the police verification is pending. I have personally visited the police stations several times but still no updation or verification done. It ha...[Read full complaint]

Police asked me 500 for passport police verification

Amitambar Gupta on 26 January 2014

For police verification for passport, police called me at Adityapur police station and did the routine work and took the required document and then asked for RS 500. I had to give him because he t...[Read full complaint]

Collecting money without providing receipts

Ravindra Reddy on 03 January 2014

Hi Sir, In Whitefied Railway station Banglore , Karnataka , RPF constables are collecting money from who does not have platform and railway tracks crossing case etc. , They collecting daily [Read full complaint]

Vodafone sim card registration failed

Shailendra Chauhan on 29 December 2013

Dear sir, 8 months ago i m living in a hostel in baghpat ,U.P and now i m living in new delhi, today i open my cellphone by using my u.p vodafone sim whoese no. is 742. t...[Read full complaint]

Police men playing nepotism

Swetark Shatak on 16 December 2013

hello, i am surprised,here police men play nepotism in jaipur city...this phenomenon happened in lal kothi, jaipur. police vehicle number - 9023 vehicle name - chatak 23 police man name - ram char...[Read full complaint]

Police verification pending for fresh passport issue

Inderajeet Bhardwaj on 11 December 2013

Dear sir I applied for fresh passport in 24th of september but still police verification is pending , due to that my passport issuance process is stopped My file no-CA2067224138513 So pls do need ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification for the passport

Rakesh Madhra on 07 December 2013

I applied for my fresh passport application and got it registered on 5 sep 13 at PSK kanpur and was provided the chalan copy. Further my PIV was done on the call of police at local thana dhumangun...[Read full complaint]

Passport not yet received because of sp office delay

Raushan Kumar on 29 November 2013

Applied for passport of my minor son (file no. DL1067322419213) on 21/10/2013 passport seva kendra, herald house, ito, new delhi. NOW TODAY 29/11/2013 police verification was not done at my reside...[Read full complaint]

Delay For Police Verification

Khaled Azam Shaikh on 25 November 2013

My appointment date was in passport office 013. I got file number PN1067359822613.but right now I am still waiting for police verification.