Police Department complaints

Complaint against police officer for bribe

Kishoresingh Fartiyal on 29 August 2014

Today, a Police Officer came to my home for verification. I provided him all the required documents of mine. I also presented two guranters with their id proofs and address proofs. He had checked ...[Read full complaint]

Pune Traffic Police at it worst

Shreyans Kothari on 27 August 2014

Hi, I was travelling on Mohammad wadi road and faced a huge traffic block near the railway crossing, after the gates opened I waited for 10 mins to move from being stationary. Once I crossed the r...[Read full complaint]

About RPF behaviour

Shekhar Mhaisdhune on 25 August 2014

Dear Sir, Sir mera nam Shekhar Krishna Mhaisdhune. Aur Me Ruia College me FYBA Ki Study Kar rha hu sir me aapko ye Letter isliye likh rha hu Qki iske zariye me aapko suchit karna chahta hu ki Aapk...[Read full complaint]

Police gave wrong report for passport

Javed Aslam on 24 August 2014

pls...help me..sir maine apna passport apply kiya tha, uski inquiry bhi ho gayi thi, Total 2000 rs. Maine police walon ko diya tha, bt police walon ne meri report galat laga di, aur meri file wapa...[Read full complaint]

Traffics chaos at old madras road Bangalore

Priya on 23 August 2014

I live close to the K R Puram cable bridge in Bangalore and there is a constant traffic jam throughout the day on the side of the road heading towards K R Puram station. At first the thought was t...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy cheating with shopping online

Amresh Kumar Singh on 22 August 2014

I purchased mobile from 100bestbuy.com, transfer money from my cbi debit card, he send me bill online but he not send me mobile and other gift, I talk with kumar sahil from 100bestbuy.com, his mob...[Read full complaint]

Registered post- loss of articles

Paridhi Singhal on 16 August 2014

I made a registered post wide no. Ru407116707in on dated 29/04/2014 to the director, icsi, sector-62 noida u.P. 1301 but till now that registery not deliver to that addre...[Read full complaint]

Land lord Harrasement , and Police not taking action

Sandip Nagrath on 10 August 2014

Respected Sir , I am Resident of 14, nagpara Lane , P.S. Sibpur Howrah-711102. for more than 50 years. This is a trust property, & I am tenant , paying regular rent in rent control. Recently the l...[Read full complaint]

Speed post was not reach in destination place

Abhaijeet Singh on 09 August 2014

I was send a speed post in agartala Tripura h.o. dated 30/07/2014 speed post no.EE417832919IN .my address is Mr. Subedar singh village.MAHUAR PO. Kasara dist. Mau pln . no. 5102...[Read full complaint]

Upali Priyadarsini on 07 August 2014

Hi Sir, My Police report has been submitted by my respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Cuttack Urban. its been 8 months i haven't received my passport where it has been clea...[Read full complaint]

More than 3 weeks gone but no police verification done.

Yogesh Matole on 03 August 2014

More than 3 weeks gone but no polic verification done no call and no sms from psk.i registered for sms alert but it always show this. TH2067918408814: Police Verification initiated. Contact Commis...[Read full complaint]

Police dwara avaidh vasuli

Amit Kumar Singh on 27 July 2014

sir; mere pass ek city permit gadi hai permit hone ke wabjud mughe polliceko 5000 rup. mahine dene padte hai 5000 dene ke bawjud consteble log persan kurte hai kahete hia ki wo 5000 inspecter ke p...[Read full complaint]

Passport physical police verification

Vijay Rai on 25 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, My file no. is TH2067790646614 for which necessary formalities has been completed by local police station on Monday dt.21/07/2014 but on sight still showing that pending for physic...[Read full complaint]

Article not delivered at home address till now

Rishi Sharma on 16 July 2014

dear sir abhi tak mujhe mera article delivered nahi hua hai or na he online status check ho pa raha hai..please help me... its urgent...

Complaint against Traffic police

Vivek Satpute on 10 July 2014

I went to ATM for withdraw some amounts, I parked my car for 2 mins in front of ATM in Hadapsar. suddenly traffic police came and asked me to pay 4000 Rs. as you parked you vehicle in wrong parkin...[Read full complaint]

UP police don't write FIR

Dharmender Kumar on 08 July 2014

Sir, I live in Noida sec 62 at Nawada near BSNL office in Chhaila yadav lauge.there is 103 rooms & my room no. is 97..Sir, I'm student..On 27 May i went to frnds & after study i slept there..w [Read full complaint]

Against police corruption

Vishvajeet Pratapsingh on 04 July 2014

sir mai government polytechnic Kanpur me pdta hu is smy hamare exam chal rhe hai 04/07/2014 aaj police ne hamare hostel me aa kr ek boy name yogesh kumar pmt branch 2013 batch ko phle hostel me aa...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police Misbehavior

Banshi Lal on 03 July 2014

I parked my vehicle in Non parking area. Police officer asked me to pay fine. Then I asked for receipt. He threatens me that non parking fine is 1000 rs. After requesting for challan he made chall...[Read full complaint]

Police forced to change stolen report to missing report

Yogesh Sharma on 19 June 2014

On 18/6/14 At 7.41pm I was on Sanpada railway Station navi mumbai, I catch the train of panvel from 3rd platform , I was in 2nd block of train towards panvel . That time thief stolen my cell phone...[Read full complaint]

Speed post tracking not delivered

Mdhasanuzzaman Mondal on 29 May 2014

Dear Sir, a speed post booked form robindra naga, ward no 12,p.o- new town, bazarmath east, COOCH BEHAR W.B to vill-silut, p.o- sahapur basantapur, burdwan, W.B. tracking no. are EW874898225IN and...[Read full complaint]