Police Department complaints

Post office delay in opening

Ritu Lala on 16 January 2015

This is shameful to inform that Hindi Vidya peeth post office, 115, Deoghar (jharkhand) has just now opened its office at 11:40 am. On enquiry it is found that everyday i...[Read full complaint]

Delay in police clearance certificate for job

Nitin on 08 January 2015

Sir I have applied for the police clearance certificate on 29 /12 2014 and till date I have not got the certificate and the organisation is asking for that continuesly so...[Read full complaint]

Pending for Physical police Verification

Alak Maity on 07 January 2015

Hello sir, Police verification has been done and according to " Thana SP Office " Report still showing `Pending for physical police verification at our respective Thana under SP Office, Dist

Complaint against Pune (PCMC Area) Traffic police

Pankaj Kumar on 05 January 2015

I was going to Chinchwad railway station by my 2 wheeler from Dange chowk road. At Chinchwad highway signal, I stopped my vehicle because signal was red. There were 4 traffic police there, one of ...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police guntur .. fined me.. without any crime

Sanjay Jain on 03 January 2015

i was going myway from kothapet to old club road guntur .. on the way at oldclub centrer guntur suddenly a trafic conistable came to me and stopped me asked to pay rs.500 or show the papers of veh...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police Forceful collection of fine

Jayant Jeste on 01 January 2015

३१ डिसेम्बर ला वसुली करायच्या वाहतूक पोलिसांच्या उन्मादात आमचाही बळी पडला. काहीही चूक नसताना नो पार्किंग साठी ३५० रुपये भरावे लागले. लक्ष्मी रोडवर गोखले हॉल ते भानुविलास चौक या दरम्यान नो पार्किंग...[Read full complaint]

Police have asked 1500 rs in verification

Jagdish Singh on 24 December 2014

हमारे कसबा जहांगीराबाद मे पासपोर्ट पुलिस वैरीफिकेशन के 1500 रू मांगे जाते हैं यशपाल नामक पुलिसकर्मी यह वैरीफिकेशन करता है और पैसे नही देने पर गलत वैरीफिकेशन किया जाता है

Police verification for passport not done

Rehan Iqbal Attar on 20 December 2014

respected sir /madam i have a complain against passport seva kendra i apply one moth ago but police verification has be not done my file number pn 8214 on recived date 18...[Read full complaint]

The Police verification is not clear the report is under review status

Manikanta Rutthala on 09 December 2014

My sister applied to passport for job purpose. at the time police verification my sister gave all the documents and the verification was completed.but when she track the status the passport it sho...[Read full complaint]

Police Officer asked for bribe for passport

Vivek Vaishnav on 09 December 2014

Sir, the police verification of my passport application (Application File Number# RP1067954062414) has completed in my present address (Police Station Lormi, District: Mungeli) and I have submitte...[Read full complaint]

Against thana sp Office district auraiya u.p

Raghavendra Dubey on 04 December 2014

Sir me thane auraiya me verification 7/11/14 ko kra chuka hu aur liu office me 13/11/14 ko verification kra chuka hu phir bhi pending h verification kyo plz help me for my passport my file no. Is ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is not clear

Sujeet Prasad on 03 December 2014

Sir meri file no. PA1067647608414 hai. Mai apna verification kara chuka hu but abhi tak mera passport nhi aaya aur mere ek ghar pe letter aayi hai ki dubara verification karaye.kya schmuch hme fir...[Read full complaint]

Misbehavior of RPF police

Ashish Vadanerkar on 02 December 2014

I WAS TRAVEL 2nd December in Jabalpur somnath train with my family in including females also.than at night my near berth passenger who was sitting on S-6 cotch .his mob and table was stolen by any...[Read full complaint]

For the police verification

Md.washim on 01 December 2014

My name is md washim i was applied for passport and is granted by passport office and my police verification has been completed by my police station and my pvr report till not send or pending to s...[Read full complaint]

Against police verification

Sanjay Goswami on 30 November 2014

My file no DL4068068376414 my add ho.no.1147 gali no -46 molarband ext badarpur delhi 044. Sanjay kumar Goswami S/O Sh. Shiv poojan goswami police verification 21/11/2014...[Read full complaint]

Police verification pending from 4 August 2014 apply for taxi Bach

Kishor Shinde on 25 November 2014

Dear Sir I am applying for taxi Bach on 4 jully 2014 TA-1875. I submitted photo and my documents at chunabhatti police station Mumbai on 5 August 014. but still nobady re...[Read full complaint]

Passport ke liye rishwat khori

Mohd Gaus on 14 November 2014

Liu enqiury is stoped then police come and say i want mony agar nahi doge to passport nahi ayega police bhi kotwali me 1200 le chuki hai aur kanpur passport office me 500 le chuke hai pls help me ...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police not doing their duties

Dnyaneshwar Lande on 13 November 2014

Traffic police are always doing same thing. the rules are only for few people. and if they want they will catch you an they will let others go. I was surprised today morning when a lady traffic po...[Read full complaint]

Regarding police verification

Gobardhan Mahanta on 13 November 2014

Dear Sir, I shri Gobardhan Mahanta applied for passport vide application No.BH1067399965713, DT.27.12.2013 But till now I have not received my passport when i have check online application status ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification not finalised

Bhushan Dhamale on 13 November 2014

After a long procedure of going to the commissioner office and transferring my documents from there to the local police station(twice) i finally got to complete my verification process on the 6 th...[Read full complaint]