Police Department complaints

Police not writing FIR

Ajay Kumar Sony on 17 April 2015

Hello sir in karnivihar thana chitrakoot vaishali nager the police man sarwan kumar not talking write ways from ladies or not doing actions on accident they are so abuseive man with all ladies or ...[Read full complaint]

Non-delivery of mail (letters) to house

Dharmendra Gabriel on 17 April 2015

Sir, I have complaint against the postmans of Dwarka Sector -6 and Raj Nagar -2 post offices. The postmans from these post office dont deliver the letters at home. They just hand over the letters ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against Pune Traffic Police

Divya Vijendra Girase on 14 April 2015

April 14 I was at decccan and was going to Swargate. I missed the board which said no entry for 2 wheelers. Later on I was caught by the traffic police. They checked all my documents . Later on th...[Read full complaint]

Ahmedabad police has not submitted hard copy of police verification

Monaz Kapadia on 10 April 2015

Respected sir I Monaz kapadia at present residing at indore (m.p) have reissued my passport from bhopal rregional office on 4th February 2015.my file no is Bp1078453613015. ..for the purpose of ch...[Read full complaint]

Paying fine for nothing

Meenakshi Vijay Agale on 04 April 2015

Dear sir Today on 4/4/2015 I was going to Pune at Sangavi phata one blue dress Traffic police stop me & said you had broken the signal.Inspite I Was not broken the signal I requested him he had ta...[Read full complaint]

Delay in PVC (Police Verification Certificate)

Velangany Y on 02 April 2015

Dear Sir, I VELANGANY. Y, have applied for PVC (Police Verification Certificate) on 10-Feb-2015, and received acknowledgement with token no: 61 & acknowledgement no : SB /SK/1865/15 On 03-Mar-2015...[Read full complaint]

Poor Procedure of SP office Gopalganj in Bihar

Sudhir Kumar Singh on 31 March 2015

I applied for fresh passport from Patna PSK Detail are as under: File No. PA1068396887215 Fee Rcpt. No. PATF15325439186 Appointment Date : 2015 09:30 AM All Document Subm...[Read full complaint]

Police verification report is pending from last 3 month

Ajit Doke on 27 March 2015

It’s been around three months my passport status tracker is showing same status police verification is pending. i had asked police station and they are saying they had sent their reports. it’s bee...[Read full complaint]

Delay in dispatching of police verification report

Shradha Jain on 25 March 2015

File no HY1068165517314 in the name of shradha jain(DOB 10.01.1983)has applied for passport on 23rd December 2014.Police verification for both my current address and permanent address was done in ...[Read full complaint]

No Traffic Police at Telco Road Chinchwad

Ashwiinii Fadnavisz on 11 March 2015

The road from Chichwad station to Mohan Nagar is one way. There is also a one way from Niramay Hospital to Telco Road. Both the roads are used as two way. There is no police on these points ever. ...[Read full complaint]

Pending for physical police verification at spo office thana

Vijay Kumar on 26 February 2015

My self vijay kumar /file nojm1068432305615 online track application show pending for phyaical police verification spo office thana district samba ......me urgently passport sir my all verificatio...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is pending for physical

Tilak Chand on 25 February 2015

My name is tilak chand and my new applied passport file no. Rp1068428809415 , my police verification has done in thana and sp office physical along with document and also submitted document in pas...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification issue

Naresh Ambaji Gajul on 20 February 2015

I have applied passport on June 17th 014. I have mentioned 2 addresses as permenent address and current addres. Due to this police wants to verify in my both of the addre...[Read full complaint]

Lawlessness during police verification for passport

Rahul Kumar on 13 February 2015

I have applied for passport from Kolkata PSK with current address at Kharagpur. My permanent address falls under Angarghat police station. I have submitted required documents at corresponding PSK ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against a brash and impudent Traffic Police

Prashant Singh on 03 February 2015

Hi, Not long ago I had an altercation with a traffic policeman near Amanora Park Town. The argument began when the guy stopped me just because my bike had a number plate of Gujarat and not for bre...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification done but not send to the bhopal office

Riju Pillai on 30 January 2015

Dear Sir,Mam, I am from Gwalior I applied for the passport at bhopal office I done My police verification from my respective Thatipur thana ,they collected the data and done all the verification a...[Read full complaint]

Passport Verification pending at the SP Office

Tamanna Dutta on 30 January 2015

I had an appointment at PSK Ranchi on 14th October, post which CID & Police verification were done. On enquiring, I learnt that my form has been lying at the SP office for a while now. Every time ...[Read full complaint]

RTO traffic police misbehave

Mistri Shantilal M. on 21 January 2015

at dindoli fatak your RTO traffic police is miss behave with me & manny other people book number:- D 0761 and receipt number:- 6006 written ti r...[Read full complaint]

Police not registering the complain

Gaurav Samantaray on 20 January 2015

My Mobile HTC 820, Invoice no. 753, Date 014, was theft in Bus number 356 on 17/01/2015 at about 1.55pm when I was travelling from madivala to m...[Read full complaint]

Complain againts police verification

Amit Kumar Tiwari on 19 January 2015

Respected sir, I have applied mine passport in 20 OCT 14. FILE NO.(PA1068148040614) I got a mail and sms from P.S.K that your verification will be done in 21 days but till today it is not done. I ...[Read full complaint]