Police Department complaints

Police asking for Bribe during police verification for my Passport renewal

Arvendrakumar Yadav on 26 July 2015

Yesterday on(25/07/2015) was my physical police verification for passport renewal. I went phulpur police station with following original documents & its photocopies(excluding passport size photo):...[Read full complaint]

Police verification lying in sp office

Manisha Singh on 27 June 2015

The police verification of my passport is done but the copy hasn't reached to the destined passport office - Lucknow ! Where my passport will be processed . It us lying in the sp office .

Faulty traffic signal

Rajdeep Chitrakar on 22 June 2015

Traffic signal at bhakti shakti chowk, nigdi is faulty.at same time it shows two side signals green which causes confusion and small accidents as well. Request you to look into it and repair to av...[Read full complaint]

Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review

Ravi Bhushan on 22 June 2015

My pasport verification on thana has been done one mont ago for the pasport having file no PA1068678984415,But the confirmation through sp office has not been done , and in the status it is showin...[Read full complaint]

POB Police Verification Delay

Snehali Chakraborty on 21 June 2015

Sir, I have applied for the passport on 014. My residental police verification had already done.Given an application on 27/05/2015 at RPO Kolkata for my birth verificatio...[Read full complaint]

Police related issue

Islam Ali on 18 June 2015

myself islam ali.belong to poor family.borrow same money from my friend for making passport.two month left police verify again review.as they think that i m nt indian .govt employee sent diffrent ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is not clear

Sufiyaan Ahmad on 17 June 2015

Sir mera name sufiyan ahmad h .or mera appointment 05/05/2015 ko mila hamne sare documents sahi diye the.or jab 0.25 din ho gay or enquiry nahi aaai to hamne net par chek...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is not clear

Sufiyan Ahmad on 16 June 2015

Sir mera name sufiyan ahmad h ham Lucknow me rahte h mera appointment date 5/5/2015 ko huwa hamne sare documents sahi diye .or jab 20 din ho gay enquiry nahi aai to hamne apna status net par chek ...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is pending

V J G on 15 June 2015

Police Verification Request(s) have been initiated on Pre-Verification basis for your Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) with File Number TH1068704734215. I want to...[Read full complaint]

Complain about misbehave of sub post master and his staff

Suresh Kamani on 11 June 2015

Dear Sir, As on Dt .:5th June ,I m going to Ankleshwar GIDC estatate,Gujarat ,post office for done speed post at afternoon 1:40 pm,at that time , on the speed post counter no one could available a...[Read full complaint]

Mumbai Police playing blind role

Noormohmed Ahmed Haju on 07 June 2015

I had turned in a complaint against an accused named Mr. Santosh Thorat (Chairman), M/s Master Trade Link Pvt. Ltd., having his corporate office at , B-105, Sahyog CHS Ltd., Near Jain Mandir Bus S...[Read full complaint]

Injustice by uttar Pradesh police

Jay Shankar Shukla on 02 June 2015

Sir, I am JAY SHANKAR SHUKLA resident of 4/2 pooran nagar police station kotwali unnao district and city unnao . I have lodged a FIR of my daughter named Neetu alias Gaytri she was murdered by han...[Read full complaint]

Police verification pending

Md Asiruddin Sk on 27 May 2015

sir. I am appointment police verification on 27/03/15 .verification is completed. but officer demand RS 1500.I am not supported corruption. file no -CA1068276085315.sir i recuest my police verific...[Read full complaint]

For police verification

Bharat Rathore on 25 May 2015

sir maine (bhata singh rathore) e-mitra se 19/05/2015 ko tokan no.1515128810025651 katawaya tha or 22/05/2015 ko poloce thana karwar jodhpur me verification karawadiya tha lekin aaj 25/05/2015 tak...[Read full complaint]

Police not action for my complaint

Sunnyhans Hans on 14 May 2015

I have the honour to state that. Iam a resident of lohrigate patiala. My mother elder brother and elder sister are staying in ancestral house at patiala. On 17 Apr at approx 2330 Hrs my uncle name...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is showing pending

Dhiraj Ojha on 13 May 2015

i have applied for the fresh passport and my appointment date was 2/05/2015 and my police verification done on 6/05/2015 but when i checked my status it isshown that police verification is pending...[Read full complaint]

Traific control at chowk area

Neelesh on 12 May 2015

sir i request to plz action the traific control at chowk area. Every shop keeper cover d road 4- 8 Ft then suffer d public. No action gov.plzdi some thing

Police Verification Not Completed

Salim Sardar on 08 May 2015

Dear sir/madam, My Self Salim Sardar and I am from Baruipur, actually I have already applied for a passport on 10th April 015. So, the fact is my police verification proc...[Read full complaint]

Police verification not cleared

Sudesh Kumar on 01 May 2015

maine feb 8th ko online fresh passport apply kiya, feb 26th ko appointmaint mila documents submit karne ke bad police verification march 13th ko hua. All documents and 2 witness proof submit karne...[Read full complaint]

Missing sp conection file

Ranu Pun on 21 April 2015

Sp connection apply kiya tha. Par ab meri file missing hai.