Police Department complaints

Traffic Police Corruption

Chetan Patil on 05 December 2015

Hi All, Today I parked my bike infront of ICICI Bank Chinchwad branch on Pune Mumbai Highway. Traffic police taken the bike kept it Kamgar Bhuvan Pimpri. When I went there to take my vehicle. Its ...[Read full complaint]

Complain against ASI

Ashok Rai on 01 December 2015

I would like to bring to your kind notice a very unpleasant incident that has happened with me at Deccan College Signal on 28th nov. 015. Firstly I would like to take the...[Read full complaint]

About wrong case

Chandra Shekhar Sharma on 27 November 2015

Dear sir Today I go to my office kasba. Then I stope in signal then single are show wrong. I can not understand then traffic police com and they given 400 case I totely shoked they preserise me [Read full complaint]

Complain against metro railway police kolkata

Debanjana Roychowdhury on 13 November 2015

Today 015) at around 6:45PM, I was harassed by a police(one who check bags) at Netaji Bhawan Metro Railway Station. I entered with raw meat which is not allowed. By that ...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification pending in SP office

Ajay Kumar on 07 November 2015

Dear sir /madam please solve the problem regarding my passport which is under varification in s p office kaimur bihar

Miss behave by traffic police

Rishi Jain on 06 November 2015

Sir, i going on my bike in Kalka chownk, ambala city(Haryana).traffic police stop me to see documents of my bike. He pick my key from my bike. I say him just wait i have my documents. But he can l...[Read full complaint]

A grpf Constable beating to me

Makhan Das on 05 November 2015

I am a guest lecturer of a university and also research scholar.4/11/2015 I stand in a line for taking padatik exp.I ride in the coach by mistake. when I know the mistake,I come back to line .then...[Read full complaint]

Lost mobile and not found after tracking by police as they tell to me

Naresh Bhashani on 03 November 2015

I was Traver mathura to agra and there was some 3. 4 boys 18 to 22 years age range . when I go to catch train n was on the door suddenly I feel some things like my pocket is light like nothing in ...[Read full complaint]

Pending for physical police verification

Rajnish Kant on 31 October 2015

Hello sir, my name is Rajnish kant.i am apply for fresh passport my file no -PA1069168504615. but my Pending for physical police verification is atlest 40 days. please solve this problem and dispa...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of police harassment

Anjali Sharma on 16 October 2015

i am anjali sharma i live with my 77 year old very sick mother. My address is A0360 sector 19 noida i have compliant against sector 19 noida police station . they grabbed me and put into a police ...[Read full complaint]

Required FIR

Vishal on 11 October 2015

AS MY mobile phone was stolen i lodged a complain to police station as my phone was covered by insurance for claiming the insurance i need a fir i approched he police stationand told i requred a f...[Read full complaint]

My product not received to another party

Abhishek Awari on 11 October 2015

I sent my product 26th August 2015 and my speed post order no.is EN317337753IN and complaint into post office in written form this date is 26th September 2015 and he does not give the answer. plea...[Read full complaint]

I can't got my RD cheque

Abhay Kumar on 29 September 2015

I lost my cheque & I request for another cheque instead of that cheque. In this matter I roundup post Office form 11/7/2013 but till now there is no result. & I can't get my cheque. Always the [Read full complaint]

Inspector threatens innocent people and women too.

A S Roy Choudhury on 11 September 2015

Last evening, I was sitting inside my car when two male constables approched me and said that the area where I had stopped my car was a No Parking area. I told them that according to the law, if I...[Read full complaint]

Police verification not cleared

Zeeshan Patel on 07 September 2015

Dear sir, My name is zeeshan Ahmed my file number is PN1068309398614 . Iam from solapur maharashtra but i was lived in hyderabad during police enquiry. After that 07/05/2015 I have to paid fine an...[Read full complaint]

Rishvat khor police

Vikas Narayan on 01 September 2015

Kharvasa check port par har police vala track valo ke pass vanve vanve kehke sabke ke 500 leta he esliye hamko aapse es paresani ki bje se aapki help chahiye

Police verification pending

Jeevitha on 10 August 2015

respected sir/madam am jeevitha.and my passport id noTR2068661614515.I completed my document verification in trichy on 015. but police verification pending without any re...[Read full complaint]

File for police verification has not reached yet to home

Vivek Prakash on 06 August 2015

my i have applied for fresh passport on 14/07/2015 and my file no is GU1068965386015. I applied from Guwahati. My file for police verification has not reached yet at my home town Akbarpur ambedkar...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against traffic police officer

Dhiraj Gaikwad on 02 August 2015

Dear Sir, Yesterday on dated 1st Aug 015, i was in Chandrama Chowk, in vishrant wadi, Pune, i was coughed by Traffic Police about the Side Mirror of Bike. so i was just a...[Read full complaint]

Police asking for Bribe during police verification for my Passport renewal

Arvendrakumar Yadav on 26 July 2015

Yesterday on(25/07/2015) was my physical police verification for passport renewal. I went phulpur police station with following original documents & its photocopies(excluding passport size photo):...[Read full complaint]