Police Department complaints

Traffic police not accepting soft copy of insurance

Shrikanth Kulkarni on 14 April 2017

Traffic havaldar harassed for showing a soft copy of insurance in place of hard copy. He was sitting in a vehicle no Mh11 CG 0084 and just distributing fine even showing all documents. He said "a ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of traffic police at Chakan ambethan chauk

Sai Hole on 11 November 2016

Traffic police insult very badly with common man n me at ambethan chauk Chakan ,,,they misbehave with people,i hav bad experience yesterday,firstly they stop me for no reson then asking for licenc...[Read full complaint]

Physical verification pending sp office under thana gopalganj

Ashif Ali on 29 September 2016

sir, ashifali .file no: PA1060196853416 Submission date: 1/08 2016 please I request sir checked file no & solve my problem . thank 's

Police verifications not done

Satyendra Kumar on 06 September 2016

Sir II applied for a fresh passport on 22nd July and my physical verifications has been completeted but still it is showing "pending for physical police verification at respectivr than a under so ...[Read full complaint]

For the verification

Bablu Kumar on 22 August 2016

Dear sir my file has been very more days pending please send my file local police staion

Misbehaving traffic Hawaldar

Saujanya Suryakant Nikam on 26 July 2016

A traffic police name Shantaram sangde throw ink on car while my car was parked in senadatta police station PUNE I was in that police station for register my complaint of misplace my valuable thin...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary charging fine

Hemantsoni on 09 June 2016

I m travelling by activa wearing helmet,, and suddenly traffic police caught me near ambedakar circle, bikaner raj.,, and stops me and told me for my license and i have my valid license at that ti...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is not initiated

Vishakha Bhaurao Pawar on 12 April 2016

Sir/Madam, I had applied for a fresh 60pages Passport in March -16. I have done all the proceedings whichever required. All my works of passport seva office has been done on 15th March [Read full complaint]

Complain against police officer

Vinay Pal on 11 April 2016

Police officer of naubasta Kanpur taking bribe for the construction of my house

Police didn't take action on night loud DJ noise

Is It Necessary on 20 March 2016

call for complaining regarding loud noise dj but police was interested in taking my details instead of looking into the stopping the loud noise which was till 3 am. also there was police station w...[Read full complaint]

Police complaint

Md Kalam on 25 February 2016

मैं मोहम्मद कलाम मेरा मोबाइल samsung S3 neo विल्लेज हरिपुर बर्दाही सिकटा वेस्ट चम्परण बिहार पिन 5307 मोबाइल 7750

FIR Not Register

Suraj Meshram on 23 February 2016

Respected Sir My House in Cash & Jewelry Was Lost But I Have Police Complain Register But Udhna Police Station in Not Register My FIR So Please Help in This Case Regards Suraj 6...[Read full complaint]

No action taken on court orders by police

Jaspreet Singh on 11 February 2016

District session court of patiala in the court of sh. baljinder singh decided on 2015 through order no. BA no.3092 that dtn company is not registered as per rules and Bhu...[Read full complaint]

Delay of police verification

Vikram Joshi on 10 February 2016

My passport appointment was verified given receipt on 30/12/2015 and was send to police verification and i went to police station 3 to 4 times in jan they said at 1st time call at passport toll fr...[Read full complaint]

Traffic police complaint

Vinay Agrawal on 06 February 2016

aaj subah mai indore station ke pass khada tha mere relative ka wait kr rha tha tabhi ek mota sa pulis wala jo hanuman mandir, bank of badoda ke atm ke pass bhaithta h usne mere pass aakar mera ga...[Read full complaint]

Physical Verification at Police station Shows Pending on portal

Xitiz Rana on 31 January 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I applied for a Fresh passport, My date of Appointment was 016, All Document verification related process completed successfully. After that (on [Read full complaint]

Police verification already done

Bikky Das on 20 January 2016

Respected sir /madam . that my complete police verification has allready done on 29/12/15 but after that also my status is showing on passport seva kendra Pending for physical police verification ...[Read full complaint]

Complain against post master of Mirchak sub post office

Moumita Choudhury on 12 January 2016

I Can not submit money from 3 months & he insult my husband, why I creat Sukanya samriddhi account in post office ,why I can't go bank. As a employ of post office how can he told it !

Misbehave by traffic police

Sunita Kataria on 05 January 2016

My son and I was travelling on Activa near five garden Matunga Mumbai at8.45pm.. on4/1/2016 traffic police stopped us because not wearing helmet.they asked for fine 200rs. but without helmet fine ...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not delivered

Sushil Sharma on 17 December 2015

Sir, postman of our area ( N.S.I.T. Dwarka S.O) is very irregular in his duties. My speed post which was to be delivered on 16/12/2015 has not been received yet. When i ask him regarded the post h...[Read full complaint]