Phone Company complaints

Missuse of idea Sim & fake facebook in my sim

Anant Ram on 24 March 2017

dear Idea Customer, My Idea Sim was stolenas on 22 march 2017 and who use this sim that he/she made a face facebook Account this number, please block the mobile number i.e. 0547...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone balance deducted without my permission

Amritpal Singh on 24 March 2017

Vidafone dotbot sevuce Return dotbot money Activation of DOTBOT Vodaphone activated a DOTBOT without my permission and deducted amount from my main balance. I never asked for this. Just return my ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone Internet 3G/4G

Uttam Gope on 22 March 2017

pabramore,bankura,west bengal,india Latitude-23.560927 Longitude-87.020117Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Phone/Mobile Number: 9834 Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Pabram...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone 2G(G-symble) net is very slow

Subam Kairi on 21 March 2017

my vodafone 2G(G-symble)is very very slow from 15days almost. I can not download anything. When E-symble I use it is fast from the G-symble. Please take any step as well as possible.

Disappoint // Facing network Issues // Airtel postpaid

Anshul Mishra on 20 March 2017

Hi, My name is Anshul Mishra. I live in V-146, Ground floor, Sector-12, Noida.( I live here and facing Network problem here) I am using Airtel Postpaid. I am very much disappoint with Airtel Servi...[Read full complaint]

Wrong balance deduction

Suryanath Kashyap on 20 March 2017

Sir madam please request for my nomber 8605 is no pe rong didocosan charg kata gya hai bina call sms ke please help me your Sir medam

UPC code not received from reliance 4G

Krishna Nag on 20 March 2017

Hi, I submit a complaint regarding UPC CODE not receiving. After that I saw a comment from reliance " our executive as discussed over phone call your issue has been resolved satisfactorily "

Vodafone Unauthorized Balance Deduction

Vivek Singh on 19 March 2017

So Vodafone has started earning money through unauthorized VAS activation over Customers numbers without taking their consent. This is 2nd time in the week I got some VAS service activated over my...[Read full complaint]

3G recharge but very slow internet getting 2g

Yogesh Gadekar on 19 March 2017

Rchrg of MRP Rs 165 on 17/03/17 successful.TT received Rs 0,STax Rs 21.52,AccessFee Rs 143.48,New Bal: Rs 2.90.TransID MHH1703171316300017.Dial *444*4# for Unltd Products As per offer on my Vodafo...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone India — Disconnection of service without intimation

Sagar Bangalore on 19 March 2017

I gave an application for switching from prepaid to postpaid on 18 Feb 2017 and the same was activated on 1 Mar 2017 after quite some delay and me calling several times and writing to Vodafone. On...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Balance deduction

Arpit Sharma on 19 March 2017

Reliance communication deduct my balance continuously.I am complaining many time about their services.but they took no notice to them.Yesterday they cut my balance again.even when i complaint they...[Read full complaint]

Reliance offers not complete

Prince Kumar on 19 March 2017

jab mere mobile par ek flash message aaya ki 54 rupay me 1 gb data for 28 days but jab mene recharge kiya to sirf mujhe 500 mb hi mila. so please refund my ramaining valadity and mb.please

Reliance Not releasing number

Rajesh Kumar on 18 March 2017

I want to port out my reliance no. 9250 to airtel but reliance is not releasing my no. I tried 3 times to switch reliance to airtel but all time reliance is creating issu...[Read full complaint]

Airtel network problem

Pavan Gulchand Jarwal on 18 March 2017

My name is jivan in my village in not a airtl networkof tawar

For Airtel new postpaid connection

Avinash Singh on 18 March 2017

Took a new airtel postpaid sim on 10 march 017, Peoples are promising it will get activated in 2 hrs but now its almost 10 days and activation not yet done.. In total, do...[Read full complaint]

Aircel taking no response of complaints

Arun Kumar Singh on 18 March 2017

I have aircel company's sim. My 00/- rupees balance is cuting by the comany without any information. And other problems ,I want to talk for why interrupt continue massage...[Read full complaint]

Aircel provide my benefit of 149 recharge

Sandeep Kumar Pareek on 17 March 2017

The company has cheating with me becoz i recharge of 149 but company is not provide my benfit Company provide 149 recharge scheme and this scheme provide aircel to aircel free ,other 750 min. And ...[Read full complaint]

I want details of the retailer

Ayodhya Prasad on 17 March 2017

I want the details of the retailer who recharged my mobile no. 0666 (Vodafone) recharged on 1.16 ... It is a legal issue and I need the help... ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong deduction in Aircel

Mukhtar Habib on 17 March 2017

Complaint Details: Respected Sir/Ma'm , 32 rs amount has been deducted without any call/msg alert. I contacted customer support , but there is always server issue and they are saying to call later...[Read full complaint]

20% cash back not get

Deepak Kumar on 17 March 2017

I have bill paid of rs 1000 on 11/3/17 using jiomoney wallet but 20% cash back not get till date. wallet id 4375