Phone Company complaints

Reliance gsm balance related

Sahu on 27 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 esh no. Par maine *129# par offer check kia to 3rd no. Par 10 k Erecharge par 20 ka full talk time dia tha or jab mai 10 ka recharge krwaya to 7 rupye ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel wrong deduction

Ritik Chopra on 25 April 2017

dear sir from my mo number 9565 balance was deducted i lost my 200 rs in last 2 days plzzz help me by deduction of this charges i cant able to recharge my no becausewhen ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm recharge related

Sahu on 22 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 esh no. Par *129# par check krne par 3 no. Par 10 ke recharge par 20 ka talk time so kar rha hai or rechargd kraya to benefit nhi mila h sir plz help m...[Read full complaint]

Don't get the full benefit of recharge

Pankaj Agarwal on 22 April 2017

sir, my self Pankaj, i have a reliance no 217. on 4 April 2017 i got a msg that on recharge with Rs. 92 i will get 500 MB data for daily uses till 28 days. Then i checked...[Read full complaint]

Landline number not working since 17/04/2017

Ram Meena on 22 April 2017

My landline number 1822 not working since 17/04/2017 Provide me complaint number

Reliance gsm me *129# me wrong benifit provide kia Ja raha hai

Sahu on 21 April 2017

Sir my no is 5654 esh no. Pe 10 k recharge par 20 ka offer chal rha hai jo recharge krane par 7 ka blance mila h baki nhi mila hai plz help me sir

Reliance gsm recharge related

Sahu on 21 April 2017

Sir my no. Is 5654 ish no. Par *129# par check krne par wrong offer so kia jata rha hai mai jab offer dekh kar recharge krata hu to sahi benifite provide nhi hota h ap me...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Gsm wrong offer provide

Rajkumar Sahu on 21 April 2017

Airtel Tsm do not co-operate

Jafar Ahamed Siddique on 21 April 2017

Dear sir /madam, I given the porting code with adhar number and biometric to your dealer Mr giri (patherdewa, deoria, u.p.) who's mobile number is 4857 to port my number ...[Read full complaint]

Idea recharge Benefits not received

Nikhil Singh on 21 April 2017

Sir mere no. Me offer tha ki 348 ka recharg karane par unlimted voice calling aur 1 gb deta pr de milega bt muje onely unlimted calling hi mil rhi h sir data nii mil. Paa rha plzzz sir ya to aap m...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone bill issue & plan issue

Varun Babariya on 20 April 2017

hello my number is 6894 voadfone postpaid as i can call on sunday customer care but they didnt responding me on my problem which i facing on last 2-3 month on my bill 1 m...[Read full complaint]

Reliance customer care couldn't receive my call

Pavan More on 20 April 2017

When I was calling to 198 and they should gives various options and when I will press key 9 for talking with customer care they says that thank you for calling reliance care.mobile no. [Read full complaint]

Reliance balance deduction

Harjeet Singh on 19 April 2017

Relaince deduct my 25 rupees without any reason . I register many complaints but my balance is not refunded . Kindly refund my balance . My number is 740.

Fraud message from airtel

Sansuma Mochahari on 18 April 2017

Dear sir/madam I got a message from airtel that i have won prizes a bike and money too.... is it real or fraud. ... why the companies alow them if its false. I do have all the evidence. Kindly hel...[Read full complaint]

Portability - not gave service as committed

Mukesh Aptel on 18 April 2017

I have applied for portability of my mobile no from IDEA to VODAFONE thorough you agent – Mr. Sanjay shah – 108. He send his subordinate at my home and get form filled fo...[Read full complaint]

Idea Mobile recharge Complaint

Sandeep Sawale on 18 April 2017

माननीय सर/मॅडम मोबाईल नंबर 5886 मी संदीप नारायन सावळे मी काल दिनांक 16 एप्रिल 2017 रोजी माय आयडिया अँप च्या माहिती वरून 346 रुपयांचे रेचार्जे केले मला त्याचे बेनेफिट मला ...[Read full complaint]

SMS not being received since 20th Mar'2017

Vakil Ahmad on 18 April 2017

All settings in mobile checked and found OK. SMS from any source is not being received since 20th Mar'2017 on mobile no. 587.

Poor Network of Airtel

Raghvendra Soni on 18 April 2017

I am Airtel Customer, as the Airtl propogate that they are the fastest customer, here is the reality, i have poorest network and call barring problem. i come under this false promise of this compa...[Read full complaint]

Charged me without informing that your data pack will be expired

Meet Shah on 17 April 2017

Dear Sir, I had got free All India Seconds and data pack of 500 mb (On Mobile No. 875) for i have not informed about when it is expired. Normally before 2 days we are inf...[Read full complaint]

MNP Code is not getting from Reliance

Bharath Kumarj on 17 April 2017

Reliance decline the request of mobile number portablity Dear sir/ Mam This is bharath kumar J , I am using reliance gsm service in karnataka, now I need to port my reliance number to other networ...[Read full complaint]