Phone Company complaints

Aircel mobile deduction of balance

Gurpreet Singh on 24 February 2017

I will not satisfy to my aircel telecom company.my account balance deduction daily without any conformation message.they are activate any services on my number I will not needed them.I will not re...[Read full complaint]

Forget mpin & account blocked

Rajesh Kumar on 24 February 2017

Mera naam Rajesh Kumar hai mai apna airtel money ka mpin bhul gaya hu aur mera account bhi blocked ho gaya .mera airtel mob. no.7 6169 hai. Please help me.

Networking problem

Samim Ahamed on 24 February 2017

7312 .this no india.uttranchal.dehradun I am current in oman. Search network after reply sim card no regesterd Plz help me

Reliance Service Complaint

Sunil Phutane on 23 February 2017

Hello, This is Sunil Phutane resident of Pune. I am a very old customer of Reliance Communication. My number is 1167 and i am not happy with the services provided by this...[Read full complaint]

For reliance 198 unlimited plan

Sachin Vishnoi on 23 February 2017

I did the recharge of 198 for unlimited calls in reliance. But after that everything bad happens. My money wad deducted from my balance. After that call are not happening. Every time when I try to...[Read full complaint]

Reliance sim card not started yet

Amol Shinde on 23 February 2017

I purchased 2 choice numbers from reliance company one month has gone still 1 sim card is not started yet every time I get a response like it will take 2 more days. Yesterday I asked the person to...[Read full complaint]

Idea MYDALA Scam

Freejo Raffi on 20 February 2017

Without any prior notice they deducted a sum of Rs.29 from my main account. When talked to the Idea Customer Service Rep they say they understand my problem but could not help me. Dumpasses. I nev...[Read full complaint]

Your staff is not working properly

Bhisham Chand on 20 February 2017

My phone no is 5039 .this is not working for last 2 weeks.ur staff is not repair my ph .S.D.O. is not answering properly about my complain.

Idea network making us fool

Nithin Babu on 20 February 2017

I Nithin Babu M.N was an idea post paid customer( 419) still December 15 016. Due to call drops, low network coverage, and low internet speed I ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone SMS not working hence unable to generate porting code.

Venkatesh on 19 February 2017

Am unable to send SMS from my vodaphone no for last 3 years or more…. SMS was never used since we are now on whatsup. However, due to service issue i wanted to port from vodaphone to airtel but un...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone sim sa balance apna aap cut jata hai

Vikas on 19 February 2017

VDSANENTSTORE AND VDSultra movie pack automatic start and sim balance loss 18-2-2017 my many transfer my sim refund money

I want Idea call details

Ravianjana Dhurve on 18 February 2017

thise is my 0682 idea no plz send call details @gmail.com Pmy MobAil is hang no send call history

Mujhe apna number dobara chalu karana hai

Arman Saifi on 18 February 2017

Sir ek sim reliance gsm ka sim hai band ho gaya hai use chalu karna hai number hai 6625 main reliance store bhi gaya tha par unhone mana kar diya kaha ke ye sim chalu nah...[Read full complaint]

Mera sim band ho gaya hai use chalu karna hai

Arman Saifi on 18 February 2017

Mera sim band ho gaya hai use chalu karne ke liye kya karna hoga number hai 6625 Reliance gsm Please help me. Mera number dobara chalu kar do

Data slow speed & balance auto cut

Manoj Kumar on 18 February 2017

Sir namste Mera mobile no 3771 h isme data fast nahi chal raha h fir maine 198 pe bat kiya o bole pahle 10 se jyada balance hona chahiye fir maine 20 ka recharge karya fi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance new gsm sim

Deepak Gupta on 17 February 2017

I bought one Reliance GSM sim for your Reliance agent .I give my votor I card and 350 RS.he told me after 2 days activet your sim .but 21 days are running any response.once Cal me and solve my pro...[Read full complaint]

Reliance illegal balance deduction

Jagjeet Singh on 16 February 2017

7046 is my prepaid reliance gsm number of rajasthan. On16/02/2017 5:40 pm suddenly Rs. 60 deducted to my mobile balance without any reason . and send me a message that is...[Read full complaint]

Airtel recharge related

Mamta Manchanda on 14 February 2017

I have received a call from airtel that if you recharge the package within 1 hour that I have on my account then there is discount offer that you will be charged only 99/-[Read full complaint]

No calling for any number

Nityanand Mishra on 11 February 2017

Dear sir Reliance network conjoction issue is copmlited 22 days what you work in reliance network bepartment. Not in resolve this problem. And today mumbai relaince ajent call for me and no questi...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone 3G network not available

Nirmal Sarkar on 10 February 2017

We already use 3G but network not get property, vodafone given full 3G But idea not get, so please look in the matter & solve.