Passport Office complaints

Passport complaint

Anil Kumar Singh on 06 September 2015

Dear sir. My name anil kumar Singh. My file. Gz1068779954615 my dob 995. my appointiment date 12/6/2015 .my file r.p.o in very time sir my pa passport print plese

Police verification done but passport status not updated

Hema Thakur on 04 September 2015

I am Hema Thakur my police verification held on 19/08/2015 but still passport status not updated May i know in how much i will get my passport because have my official trip for Shri Lanka on 25 se...[Read full complaint]

Fresh passport Application status failed

Naresh Thakore on 03 September 2015

I had applied online passport for fresh on dt 30/08/2015 and payment done through online payment Rs 2033 by HDFC CREDI CARD has been deducted from may credit card account on 30/8/2015 my applicati...[Read full complaint]

Exceeded maximum time reschedule/cancel appointment

Prashant Monde on 02 September 2015

I had applied fro new passport. First time I gone to passport office but declined to process further since I had not birth certificate. Second time i gone to PSK with birth proof issued by Gramapa...[Read full complaint]

Passport CID inquiry Daily

Nasir Choudhary on 31 August 2015

Sir please Request hai apse Very Daily passport CID Inquiry, please request me fast inquiry. Thanks sir GZ1069013549815, file-602.

Passport Not Received

Abhishek Singhal on 31 August 2015

Hello Team, I listen and read that now we can get the passport only in 15 days. One of My friend Applied for the passport and really he will get the passport in only 15 days. So after It i also ap...[Read full complaint]

Passport complaint

Satyapal Singh on 31 August 2015

Dear sir (or) mam I am satyapal Singh my file no. Gz1068906323415. And dob 01/01/1996 my appoint date 26/6/2015 sir mera passport abhi tak nahi aya so please sir mera passport print karai apki ati...[Read full complaint]

Non availability of tatkal passport

Suneel Yadav State Bank Of India on 30 August 2015

Sir i hav applied for tatkaal passport but even aftr 20 day i have not been able to get it.It was mentioned that police verification will be done after the issuence of passport but police verifica...[Read full complaint]

Passport office contact

Mohd. Junaid Usmani on 27 August 2015

I applied for passport but my transaction has been failed. Now after days I didn't get my refund. I tried all contact numbers but there is no response. I send a email but no response. ARN- [Read full complaint]

Passport delayed

Mmkahan Khan on 27 August 2015

Sir, I have applied for passport dated on 01/04/15 my file no is PA1078628299815, and my police verification is also done in month of 30th march 15, but till I have not got my passport. On net the...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of passport

Chakma Diplankar on 26 August 2015

It has been more than a year since i have applied my passport at the Kolkata Passport regional office with all required documents. Even police verification has also been done around one year ago. ...[Read full complaint]

Paisa ke liye Mera passport verification clear nahi kiya

Babloo Yadav on 26 August 2015

Sara documant dene ke bad bhe mera passport veryficison cleare nhi huwa . Kyo ki pulice wale mujh se paisa mang rhe the .

For printing passport

Satyapal Singh on 24 August 2015

Dear sir I am ravi kumar my file no. Gz1068838010415 d.o.b 05/08/1993 so my passport r.p.o office in very time please print my passport

Passport's pending police verification

Nizam Samsher Khan on 24 August 2015

Dear Sir /Madam, I am nizam khan . I have applied fresh passport application FILE NO: Th2068787208615. D.O.B: 16/06/1984 but police verification is not done. my passport status : Pending for physi...[Read full complaint]

Pending passport Police Verification

Pawan Singh on 19 August 2015

Dear Sir /Madam, I am Pawan Singh. I have applied fresh passport application FILE NO: DL2068923246415. D.O.B: 10/03/1987 but police verification is not done. my passport status : Pending for physi...[Read full complaint]

Passport dispatch pending for last 2 months

Robin Verma on 18 August 2015

I have applied passport on 15th june. Police verification is complete on 29th june but till now my passport has not dispatch. Passport officer not replied on my mails & not recieved calls in passp...[Read full complaint]

Passport address regarding

Lakhbir Singh on 17 August 2015

my neighbour uses my house address for their new passport by fraud. tell me now what to do in this situation.

Please give me passport number

Sidhanth Singh on 17 August 2015

Dear sir, I am jurny to train my pass port is lost,please give me my passport no. My details. Sidhanth singh s/o jay ram singh,date of birth 01/10/1978,address .250,1st main,kaveri road,uday nagar...[Read full complaint]

Pending passport police verification

J.purushothaman on 17 August 2015

i am j.purushothaman i have applied fresh passport application date 2014 FILE NO: MA2068670558115 D.O.B: 23/01/1995 but police verification is not done.my passport status...[Read full complaint]

Harassment at PSK Ghaziabad

Sharad on 16 August 2015

मैंने वर्षों से सरकार के अभिनव प्रयोग PSK के बारे में पढ़ा सुना था..मेरे मित्रों ने दिल्ली में इस सुविधा का उपयोग किया और भरपूर तारीफ़ की..इसी भ्रम में आज दिनांक 14 अगस्त 2015 को दुर्भाग्य से मै नॉए...[Read full complaint]