Passport Office complaints

My Passport's Police Verification Is Done But Yet Not My Status Is Change

Toshee Agarwal on 24 September 2015

My Passport's Police Verification Is Done On 12/9/2015 But Yet Not My Status Is Change my Passport Is Very Important For Me required my office So plz Do Something For Me My File No. is GZ106917020...[Read full complaint]

Passport has been printed But Not dispatch

Kirtirasinh on 24 September 2015

Sad to say that Passport Initiated to printing on date 17/09/2015 and and till today 24/09/2015 no disptach ..and I have to submit my passport for further visa process on tommorow ...how i can man...[Read full complaint]

About Passport

Kirtirajsinh Mahida on 23 September 2015

Very sad to say that indian normal passport procedure is very very very³ bad ..my status was 'in printing ' dated on 17/09/15 tii today date 23/09/2015 i hav to submit my passport on 25/09/2015 t ...[Read full complaint]

Non issuing of acknowledgement letter

Ashok B Bant on 23 September 2015

RESPECTED SIR Myself and son applied for passport and appointment date was fixed on 2/09/2015 in hubli dharwad psk. on that we both attended my application passed and send for police verification ...[Read full complaint]

Passport's pending police verification

Sajit Jha on 22 September 2015

Dear Sir i am SAJIT JHA i have applied fresh passport application date 07/09/2015 FILE NO: PA1069148776215 D.O.B: 17/12/1993 but police verification is not done. my passport status : Pending for p...[Read full complaint]

Relinace balance deducted without any information

Subodh Kumar Choudhary on 19 September 2015

My mobile no is 8355 reliance gsm.my mobile balance has been deducted without any information.balance deducted are rs.16.

Passport Police Verification Is Done But Status Is Not Change

Ashish Mulani on 18 September 2015

My Passport's Police Verification Is Done On 3/9/2015 But Yet Not My Status Is Change my Passport Is Very Important For Me At This Time Because on 17/10/2015 I Will Go To Malaysia For My Training ...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification pending

Anand Shinde on 18 September 2015

My passport in application documentation done but my police verification pending why

Passport delayed

Aklbya Sharma on 17 September 2015

sir,I apply my passport application in 17/4/2015 and my passport file no. is SM1068668397815 and D.O .B. is 995. I can not receive my passport so please help me what can ...[Read full complaint]

Not received my passport

Sk Ahammad Ali on 17 September 2015

my passport was dispatched on 11/09/2015 in India speed Post.. but I not get my passport yet.. my speed post tracking no is PP606018448IN ... is this our Indian speed post? sir please Help me. I h...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Vijay Kumar Jain on 16 September 2015

i had applied for pass pont in the date of 15/07/15 till i had not recieved my passport my application no is bn1068679138715

Delay in passport process

Dhiraj Kumar Pandey on 15 September 2015

Dear Sir, I have applied for new passport through Indian embassy, thimphu, bhutan on 25-aug-14. and my police verification done in Sep 14 and again in May 2015 and my original document send to Pat...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification

Uttam Guchhait on 15 September 2015

My files no ca2068753696515 please check imdiatly and call me 5542

Do not received passport

Arfan Ahmad on 11 September 2015

Dear sir mera passport aaya nhi 5 mhine (month) ho gye or bhi dikkat (problem) aa rhi thi woh clear ho gai jld se jld muje is passport ki report de ...Thanks aap muje mere mobile number per contac...[Read full complaint]

Action for passport

Anil Kumar Singh on 11 September 2015

Dear sir i m anil kumar singh my file no.gz 4615 & d.o.b 10/10/1995 hai .or appoitment time 20/5/2015 my file in rpo gaziabaad very time so sir please action my passport ...[Read full complaint]

Passport getting delayed

Vaibhav Sharma on 10 September 2015

Mere passport ko 2 mahina hona wala h verification huya but abhi tak passport nahi aaya plz help me I need it very much

passport late

Sachin Kumar on 09 September 2015

Mere passport ke dono verification ko 80 din ho gaye hai lekin abhi tak passport nahi bana h contact karne ki kosish karte lekin koi phone nahi uthata

Passport not received in-spite of 3 times form filling

Krishanmohan Varshney on 08 September 2015

Dear sir/madam I Krishan Mohan Varshney, sir i have applied a passport application on dated 2011 has reference number BLY-Z080121-11, but sir still my passport has not co...[Read full complaint]

Passport Is review at R.P.O surat

Smita Jagdish Khatri on 08 September 2015

We have applied for visa in the year 013, In the same year I have applied for passport but as we received the passport we came to know the birthdate mentioned is wrong. W...[Read full complaint]

Passport seva kendra Indirect Corruption.

A Candidate on 08 September 2015

Visited in the PSK on yesterday for the appointment for re-issue PASSPORT with all the document suggested by the Document Adviser facility at Passport site. But there I was again asked to get the ...[Read full complaint]