Passport Office complaints

Police verification has been done but not be dispatched on its location

Sreya Jain on 20 October 2015

I have been selected in a ministry as a stenographer. I have completed my all verification. and letter was sent to D.M office Baghpat at 015. But till now they have not s...[Read full complaint]

Against APO Bareilly

Rupeshkumar Vohra on 16 October 2015

Hi Sir-Mam mera nam Rupesh Kumar Vohra file no. BL1079259152215 hai.Main Shahjahanpur Up ka rahne wala hu.dt.12.10.2015 ko mera appointment apke bareilly office main tha.Token no.206 Dene ke bad m...[Read full complaint]

Delay in tatkal passport

Vivek Singh on 15 October 2015

Dear sir/mam, I applied for passport under tatkaal scheme on 12/10/2015 but till know status showing under process in passport office ..its already 4th day and no status change ..I was expecting t...[Read full complaint]

Rescheduling of my appointment menu giving message ID not exist

Suhas Khadgi on 14 October 2015

On line appointment was generated. ARN No. 5002 for Nagpur passport sewa center. Application dt. 015. Fee paid Rs. 00/-[Read full complaint]

Rescheduling of my appointment not generating

Suhas Khadgi on 13 October 2015

Not received passport

Pushpender Singh on 13 October 2015

Passport verification had been done before Teo weeks but i have not been received my passport yet.kindly resolve the issue and provide the Passport as soon as possible.

Police verification done passport nahi aa raha

Vipul Garg on 12 October 2015

6 months pehle online form fill kiya tha sir ji unhone date of birth certificate ke kran reject kuki vo private certificate tha ab unko govt ka bhi de diya feer bhi passport nhi a rha....

Passport not gone for printing

Ruchika Prakash Dhumal on 12 October 2015

my and my sister file has reached in passport office on 16 oct 2015 but my file has not gone for printing process.and my sister file has gone for printing process.and it is height man.i have to go...[Read full complaint]

Delayed passport

Ashwani Kumar on 12 October 2015

Sir Maine 5 August 2015 ko passport apply kiya tha. Or Meri police verification Bhi ho gaya h. Mujhse baad me apply krne waalo k passports aa gaye h par mera passport Abhi tk nhi aaya h.plz help m...[Read full complaint]

Done with police verification but still not received passport

Monika Zad on 11 October 2015

I have done with Police verification last month on 29 august 2015,and still my current status of passport shows its pending for police verification. What can I do for getting passport. I had calle...[Read full complaint]

Pending for physical police verification

Mohdarbaz Shaikh on 08 October 2015

Hi sir my file no. Is Lk4069238921215 my physical police verification is complete in last month 2015 But my status is not Chang and sp officer is not responding me. so can you hel...[Read full com...[Read full complaint]

Passport not get more than 6 month every thing complete

Sharooq Khan on 06 October 2015

sir my passport was compleate but post office get gave to address they dispatch back to the bareilly passort office 3 ttime i am sumbited the document but i dont get my passport BL1068598799815 ha...[Read full complaint]

Police verification is done but not change my status

Rahul Chawla on 06 October 2015

Hi sir my file no. Is NG1069138687815 my police verification is complete in last month 2015 But my status is not Chang and sp officer is not responding me. so can you hel...[Read full complaint]

No responce from Passport office

Hitesh Jaywant Jain on 05 October 2015

I have applied for new passport on 27 march 2015 .. but due to some document problem it was kept on hold.. But after all clearance of documents i submited my application with required documents to...[Read full complaint]

Pending of Police Verification Report

Gopal Krishna Sharma on 01 October 2015

My Passport Application No is GU1069149239215. I applied on 2015 but my Police Verification Report is not reached Jorhat SP. Request to do the needful. Thanking you. Rega...[Read full complaint]

Only 1 MB 3G data in Rs.289/- in reliance prepaid

Sandeep Singh Rawat on 26 September 2015

I had recharge my data balance on dated 26/09/2015 at mobile no.7307803367 of Reliance prepaid by Paytm. The pack was of Rs.289/- unlimited data and got only 1MB data. Please resolve my problem. S...[Read full complaint]

Passport not clear

Pawan Kumar Pandey on 25 September 2015

Sir mane kai bar police verification karan chaha jab mai police station jata tha tab police wale kahte the ki tumhara file sp office me hai sp office me jata tha oha se log kahte the ki thane par ...[Read full complaint]

My Passport's Police Verification Is Done But Yet Not My Status Is Change

Toshee Agarwal on 24 September 2015

My Passport's Police Verification Is Done On 12/9/2015 But Yet Not My Status Is Change my Passport Is Very Important For Me required my office So plz Do Something For Me My File No. is GZ106917020...[Read full complaint]

Passport has been printed But Not dispatch

Kirtirasinh on 24 September 2015

Sad to say that Passport Initiated to printing on date 17/09/2015 and and till today 24/09/2015 no disptach ..and I have to submit my passport for further visa process on tommorow ...how i can man...[Read full complaint]

About Passport

Kirtirajsinh Mahida on 23 September 2015

Very sad to say that indian normal passport procedure is very very very³ bad ..my status was 'in printing ' dated on 17/09/15 tii today date 23/09/2015 i hav to submit my passport on 25/09/2015 t ...[Read full complaint]