Passport Office complaints

Pending for physical police verification

Sonam Kumari Singh on 29 December 2015

My passport Police Verification Request(s) have been initiated on Pre-Verification basis for Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) with File Number CA2068892859315 on ...[Read full complaint]

Produce fraud documents for issue a passport

Sugan Jain on 24 December 2015

REMINDER-1 To The Cheif Officer Passport Head Office Bhikamaji Cama Place New Delhi Subject: Complaint for produce farud documents for issue a passport by Mr.Pawan Kumar Jain (Pawan Kumar) S/o.Shr...[Read full complaint]

Passport not delivered

Harendra on 21 December 2015

My passport book by speed post in 15/12/2015 but today 21/12/2015 not reached me.. When I searched the detail my passport reached another area so please help me to search my pasport. My name haren...[Read full complaint]

Make the wrong address passport

Mr Sugan Jain on 18 December 2015

To, The Cheif Officer Passport Head Office New Delhi Subject: Complaint for produce fraud documents for issue a passport by Mr.Pawan Kumar Jain (Pawan Jain) S/o. Shri Ajit Parasad Jain & Mrs. Neha...[Read full complaint]

Passport Delay

Parikshit Sachdev on 18 December 2015

I have applied for passport reference number is PN1068749123815. It has been 9 months still no update. No one is listening and have been really harnessed by the officials.

Delay In Tatkal passport

Ravi Choudhary on 17 December 2015

Dear Sir/Mam, I applied for TATKAL passport on 26/november/2015 (FILE NO BP1069308240015).After that i recieved a message that MY PASSPORT IS UNDER PROCESS IN REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE ,I feel rela...[Read full complaint]

Passport not issued due to lack of bribe

Gaurav Mahipal on 15 December 2015

My passport details are as follows:- File Number CA2061733405112 Given Name GAURAV I had applied for passport on the above date and was quite happy with the service as i only had to take one appoi...[Read full complaint]

Delay passport

Rajenkumar Rai on 15 December 2015

It's been 7months since police verification have been sent from Imphal but steel status not yet change . Application received date 21/12/2012 Last verification sent on 28/05/2015 File no. GU106072...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues cluebucks not receive of rs 643

Ruksar Khan on 14 December 2015

I had ordered one router on diwali ghar lao contest that time shopclues was telling me if u order this product then u will receive rs 643 product amount was rs 1072 product name was tp link router...[Read full complaint]

Delayed in passport after police Verification

Arun Mimrot on 14 December 2015

My Name is Mrs.Anjali Mimrot W/O Arun mimrot my passport verification done on dated 15th Nov.2015 & my file No. is BP1069247503415 from Thana Lasudia, Dewas Naka, Indore (M.P.) & they are sayi [Read full complaint]

Passport status

Ratnesh Pandey on 14 December 2015

I don't know what is really going wrong here. Passport is in printing status from last 5 days. I don't know when it will be dispatched. I need to give it my new employers so that they can help me ...[Read full complaint]

Passport ecnr problem

Dheeraj Kumar on 09 December 2015

Dear sir and maid mere passport me ecnr nai tha pahle ye sab pata hi nai Tha ab humko BAHAR Jana hai to hamare passport me ecnr nai hai jab mai high school ki mark sheet leke gaya to usme date of ...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Rakesh Thanki on 05 December 2015

Dear Sir, My name is rakesh d thanki My file no.AHD079218470215, I have given the application to reissue my passport in 015, Now two months had beennot telling as any inf...[Read full complaint]

Passport Verification status

Harnoor Singh on 04 December 2015

My passport verification will be done 26 nov but status will be show a ur verification is pending

Passport staus & Application is under review at regional passport office

Ruchi Singh on 03 December 2015

I have visited the regional passport office for police verification and completed the procedure. Even police officer told every thing is finished and you dont have to come again, we will send the ...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification

Rohit Shivajirao Patil on 03 December 2015

from last 6 month my police verification is showing pending.if we going to ask police regarding same for that,they old go to Navi police commissioner. File number - PN1067766104414

Passport not come

Jatinder Singh on 01 December 2015

Help sir/madam I have cleared my police verification. The status is police verification is submit commisioner of police. Last status your passport is printed. But passport not come. Pls send me pa...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Harshal Mane on 01 December 2015

My passport verification from at police staion done at 15 october but it still show pending status

West Bengal Passport Authority Exploitation

Riju Bhattacharya on 29 November 2015

Passport Adalat Exploitation Like me there are many out there having the same problem particularly in kolkata: The template of the problem is exactly like this: 1. Passport applied [Read full complaint]

Passport office bad service

Marotiya Yadav on 28 November 2015

Hello sir, my self mr. Maroti madhukar yadav. I have applied for passport at 30oct. My file number is bo3069316202015. Sir I have done my police varifaction at 11 november and it has submitted t <...[Read full complaint]