Passport Office complaints

Deliver passport today

Mohdimran Imran on 15 January 2016

Sir my Pearsall is my brother passport and air tickets flight is Sunday please sir delivery today my Pearsall number is Em872221839in Mumbai to Nawabganj gonda pin number is 130...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Dhananay Kuamr on 14 January 2016

i have cleared passport verifications on 12/11/2015 but not received passport yet ..............pls help

For passport delay

Shahjaykumar Gopalbhai on 13 January 2016

I apply my reissue passport 22-6-15....three time I go ahmedabad regional passport office...but no give me satisfied answer...no give any answer...not pick up the phone...what can I do...?plzz hel...[Read full complaint]

Missed Appointments: File no PN1079457753615

Sudhir Bhausaheb Desai on 11 January 2016

I have apply for re-issue of passport. They have provided me 3 appointments. One appointment I have reschedule & attend the second. IN Second appointment one Certificate is missed & get the la [Read full complaint]

Passport Delay

Sonu Kumar on 09 January 2016

My name is sonu kumar.My passport file no. DL3068747536015 and apply 12/05/2015 But i have not recived my possport till date.Please Help.

Not receive my passport after dispatch

Davinder Singh on 08 January 2016

hi my name is Davinder singh.. am apply my passpot 4 dec 2015 n my dispatched 2 jan 2016 but my passport is not receive yet plz send me my passport.. thanx

Improper correction details of surname in passport

Hasti Mal Jain on 08 January 2016

correction entry regarding surname made on 3rd page which causes problem in scanning the passport on diffenent imigration centres and airports. correction requirend to be made on the main page (JA...[Read full complaint]

My passport is pending by 1.5 year

Vaishali Bandappa Fesgale on 07 January 2016

my name is Vaishali Bandappa Fesgale, I have applied for a passport in May 2014 with My sister. My sister Rupali Fesgale got her passport within 1 month & My passport is still pending & i aske [Read full complaint]

Passport delayed due to police verification report has not been sent

Sujata Amol Bhavekar on 06 January 2016

my police verification is completed but the report has not been to passport office I have applied fresh passport I am basically from aurabgabad and married prior one month and my husband is basica...[Read full complaint]

Police verification not done

Bikashkumar Padhy on 06 January 2016

3 jan ko police station se passport verification k liye phone aaya jab 5 jan ko wanha gaya to dib officer 2000 rs ghus manga nhi dene par passport cancel ho jayega bola

Police verification charge for passport

Kamlesh Gupta on 05 January 2016

last week I appointed my fresh passport in Gorakhpur and for verification CBI of kushinagar came to my home and say to pay rs. 1500 I gave him 1200 then he say your verification will not complete ...[Read full complaint]

Passport mistake

Neeraj Singh on 04 January 2016

sir/mam mene online pasport appl kiya tha, aur in one week mera pasport aa gya jisme mere father k naam me misprint h. prem k jga perm he. enquiry office me puchne par ye kha k aapne form me galat...[Read full complaint]

Application is under review at regional passport office

Basit Khan Umar Khan Pathan on 02 January 2016

Respective sir, My self Basit Khan Umar Khan Pathan. File no. BO2069293652015 I already complete my passport process 2 month has complete but now I am chech online my passport status he showing (p...[Read full complaint]

My passport delay

Chandrashekhar Singh on 02 January 2016

sir ,i applied for passport before 1year ago (14th november 014) at 12 o'clock , and my police varification in kolkata done on (18 december 014)...[Read full complaint]

Passport office Corruption

Anil Kumar on 01 January 2016

My all documents is completed but office employee say to me please give me some money than your verification is completed by employee...please hepl me....

Passport expiry date

Badruddin Ansari on 30 December 2015

sir mera passport 17-10-2015 ko bana hai aur uska expire date 4-4-2016 dey diya hai mera date of birth hai 5-4-1998 hai

Pending for physical police verification

Sonam Kumari Singh on 29 December 2015

My passport Police Verification Request(s) have been initiated on Pre-Verification basis for Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) with File Number CA2068892859315 on ...[Read full complaint]

Produce fraud documents for issue a passport

Sugan Jain on 24 December 2015

REMINDER-1 To The Cheif Officer Passport Head Office Bhikamaji Cama Place New Delhi Subject: Complaint for produce farud documents for issue a passport by Mr.Pawan Kumar Jain (Pawan Kumar) S/o.Shr...[Read full complaint]

Passport not delivered

Harendra on 21 December 2015

My passport book by speed post in 15/12/2015 but today 21/12/2015 not reached me.. When I searched the detail my passport reached another area so please help me to search my pasport. My name haren...[Read full complaint]

Make the wrong address passport

Mr Sugan Jain on 18 December 2015

To, The Cheif Officer Passport Head Office New Delhi Subject: Complaint for produce fraud documents for issue a passport by Mr.Pawan Kumar Jain (Pawan Jain) S/o. Shri Ajit Parasad Jain & Mrs. Neha...[Read full complaint]