Passport Office complaints

Harassment about Non ECR

Akshay Arun Pise on 12 March 2016

Respected sir/ madam, I am Akshay Pise applied passport issued on 16/03/2015 for normal passport (file number: PN1068571805415 ). After that my passport is ready but it is ECR & am applying for no...[Read full complaint]

Passport appointment cancelled

Ayushi Gupta on 09 March 2016

Respctd sir i am ayushi from ghaziabad and i have taken a appointment for fresh passport on 2 march at 9:15 am but on that i forgot to take the birth certificate with me so they said to take anoth...[Read full complaint]

Recharge will not send

Pawan Mandal on 08 March 2016

Transaction will takes place payment will done but not get money

Delay Of Passport

Ritik Parmar on 02 March 2016

I Had Applied For Passport I Submitted Applicatiom On 15th Feb Then On 18th Everything done...bt till now nothing happened no message nothing...wherever i called they told call them.. Call these.....[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Patel Tejalben Bhuminkumar on 02 March 2016

No accepted annexr -n in my passport documents. I am government employe.

Airtel cut my balance!

Karan Kumar on 01 March 2016

My mother has been using Airtels' services for years! The number is 6701 Initially, they deducted balance for nothing and my mother had to kind of fight the customer care...[Read full complaint]

Passport nahi mila ab tak

Rajnish Kumar on 23 February 2016

mane apna passport ke liye september me bank me pass port feesh jama ki october 2014 me aavedan ki date thi jiske liye m apne dokoments lekar Gajiybad passport office me jama kiye our mere sare do...[Read full complaint]

Delay in passport

Deepak on 22 February 2016

hi sir I applied for a tatkal passport on the date 4 feb 2016 at sahibabad psk my file no is GZ1069606680216 but still I am not getting my passport.. becoz of vc confirmation... the opportunity to...[Read full complaint]

Police verification report is review under regional passport

Md Sawood on 20 February 2016

Passport is pending for PVR is review under regional passport office Patna

Problem in Passport Police Verification

Laxman Ananda Renuse on 19 February 2016

I hav applied for Passport from Pune district but due to miss conduct (in police report show my office address is residence) from local police. passport office asked me to pay 0...[Read full complaint]

Passport issue complaint

Shreeja Katakam on 19 February 2016

Passport verification under regional office is not completed . its taking to much of time. no information is coming in ur side

Not updating my passport status

Vishwajeet S. Gunale on 16 February 2016

I am Vishwajeet I had submitted my form on 5/8/2015 but due to some problem I had got late to do that first time but now I have all my documents and my police verification is also cleared but my s...[Read full complaint]

Passport Fraud

Rathnam Subrahmaniam on 16 February 2016

My name is Rathnam Subrahmaniam and I was born in Kerala on 1 March 956. I travelled on passport A1998207 issued SFO June 997. My elder brother ...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification under regional office is not completed

Abhinesh Shah on 13 February 2016

passport verification under regional office is not completed . its taking to much of tiime. no information is coming in ur side

Unsatisfied With Passport Slow Work

Indrajeet Singh Chouhan on 12 February 2016

Respected Passport Officer , Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) My Passport File Number is BP1069466993615. Date of Birth 996. My passport Whole work is completed From myself since ...[Read full complaint]

Passport enquiry related

Anurag Srivastava on 11 February 2016

Dear Sir, Police verification for address for file number LK3078929692815 for the reissue of passport is completed on 23/01/2016 but officer passport office,Gomti Nagar,Lucknow send another police...[Read full complaint]

Passport Delay

Vikas Kumar on 10 February 2016

Dear Sir, I have submitted my passport application to PSK Ghaziabad on 01/09/2015,All document has been submitted, police verification has been submitted, but i have not got my passport yet. alway...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Mohit Sharma on 09 February 2016

Sir maine 24/04/2015 ko passport ke liye apply kiya tha abhi tk passport banke nahi aaya hai jb bhi main jata hoon hamesha ek hi baat bolte hai tumhara passport 10 din main aa jayega magar abhi tk...[Read full complaint]

Regarding the delay in the processing of my Passport after submission of Police Verification Report

Deepak Kumar on 05 February 2016

Respected Sir, Most humbly, I would beg to state that I would not have considered writing this mail to you had it not been extremely late on the account of the authorities. My name is Deepak Kumar...[Read full complaint]

Delay in passport

Naveenkumar Jakhar on 03 February 2016

My name is naveen kumar jakhar my passport file no is RP1068897037615 i applyed for passport 23-06-2015 but i didnt reciveed my passpost still now ...what can i do for that plz suggest me