Passport Office complaints

Passport till not finalized

Salman Irfan Khan on 09 June 2016

I have applied passport on 17th May 2016 and police verification was done on 29 May 2016 then i got message from TCSPSK on 8th June 016. "Police Report not yet finalized ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Passport re verification

Mayur Parmar on 07 June 2016

Hello sir ji meru comlain ye hai ki mene fesh Passport ke liye apply kiya tha April 2016 me to sub procedure mene kar di to mera Police report not clear aaya to mene regional Passport Office in Ah...[Read full complaint]

Passport application is under review

Navneet Singh on 02 June 2016

my file no is jp3069904646616 dob is 17/09/1973 sir or madam iam apply for a fresh passport on 13/05/2016 passport office sikar recive all papers and give me file no. and now when i check my statu...[Read full complaint]

Police report has been submitted by respective Thana and is under review

Bhagat Arya on 02 June 2016

Dear sir / Madam I have applied 04 passport for my self and my wife and my 02 keds file no DL1069920496816, DL1079920037016, DL1069920074816, DL1069920622616 The police verification is done on 23r...[Read full complaint]

Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office

Bhaveshkumar Bhagavanbhai Patel on 30 May 2016

hy sir/medam i applie my passport for reissue with normal service but still under Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office since i applied i try to contact but they just sa...[Read full complaint]

Passport not yet dispatched

Mayank Ahluwalia on 08 May 2016

sir my passport has not yet been dispatched , it has been printed but the status is not changing to dispatched for more than a week , i need to visit my parents abroad and my holidays are getting ...[Read full complaint]

Not Getting Passport, and no response from passport office

Siddharth Jain on 06 May 2016

File Closure Issue I applied passport File Ref No.BP1068401288615. I applied from Bhopal but in a police verification they rejected my profile as I was working in Chennai. then they told me to sub...[Read full complaint]

Mis communication in on line passport were reschedule/cancel

Vishwanath Bali on 04 May 2016

Which attempting the reschedule date the ineffective communication in passport portal reschedule/cancel .It should be either cancel and reschedule.hence my no of attempt over. Because of misleadin...[Read full complaint]

Delay in passport

Altaf Iqbal Khatri on 01 May 2016

Its been 42 days till now for my passport...pv is clear after they say it has been sent to sp office mumbai for review i dont know why they are taking so much time...all documents are cleared then...[Read full complaint]

Passport delay

Umang Goel on 30 April 2016

i had applied for passport on 30/03/16 but due to insufficient documents, my passport application was cleared on /16. Now almost 3 weeks are up but still my passport is p...[Read full complaint]

Rude manners of a security guard and passport officer

Md.shafiuddin on 28 April 2016

I have visited to begumpet passport office for my police verification the officials of police seva kendr and the security guards and officers are talking very rude to me ? and they are tagged the ...[Read full complaint]

No update my passport

Savani Manish Vinubhai on 28 April 2016

Sir. Pizz my passport no update your side all peocess compate before sevan month pizz sir short time in my problem sovled

Reg. Single parent consent for minor passport

Rajwinder Kaur Dhillon on 28 April 2016

R/Sir I am living separate from my husband due to some family disputes. I have 11 months old baby. I had applied her passport with Annexure C but the Regional passport officer of Amritsar declined...[Read full complaint]

Police Verification is pending

Madhabendra Das on 22 April 2016

Respected sir /madam . that my complete police verification has allready done on two times but after that also my status is showing on passport seva kendra Pending for physical police verification...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for mobile no. registration.

Tejveer on 20 April 2016

Dear sir, Madam Please registered me mobile no. 429.

Tatkal passport na milne ke sambandh me

Sarita Rajput on 19 April 2016

mene tatkal passport ko apply kiy tha jiski date.1/04/2016 muje tatkal passport ki date mili .gaziabad passport office me. sabhi documents jama kara diye jiska file no.gz1069779640216 he. meri sab...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification pending

Sandeep More on 07 April 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for a fresh 60pages Passport in Jan-16. I have done all the proceedings whichever required. All my works of passport seva office has been done on 7th Jan [Read full complaint]

Passport ECR say non ECNR

Mohd Kamran on 28 March 2016

Meny apna passport 2012 may banay tha jo edocated na hony ki wajha say ecr bana ha may income tax pay karta hu many passport ki website par ecr say ecnr hony waly documents cheuq key tha documents...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification bribe

Mohd Rizwan on 16 March 2016

I submitted passport application then ALU varification came and he want Rs.500 bride and police varification want Rs.700 bride

Delay in Police Verification of Passport

Sujit Singh on 15 March 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for a fresh 60pages Passport in Sept 015. I have done all the proceedings whichever required. All my works of passport seva office has been ...[Read full complaint]