Passport Office complaints

Payment status: Failed (Passport Seva)

Dhirendra Kumar on 16 May 2017

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, It has been more than 6 working days, and neither the payment refunded and nor the reflecting at passport site. kindly note that, the customer care number mentioned is not working...[Read full complaint]

Unable to book appointment at 5 pm since last one month for renewal of passport

Vandana Goeldewan on 21 April 2017

I have applied for passport renewal of my son under tatkal however I am unable to book an appointment under tatkal . No matter of trials done for many days and it's been one month since not gettin...[Read full complaint]

Status Showing Local Police station verification submitted and it is under review at SP Office

Rohan Kulkarni on 17 April 2017

Since 20 days My passport status is showing Police verification from local police station is cleared and it is under review at SP Office. What is this? I need passport till 20 th April 2017 but be...[Read full complaint]

I want my mother's name first in my passport

Pratvimanisha Patel on 11 April 2017

I want my passport with mother's name first.I filled the form online and paid fees 1500 INR by debit card and get appointment. Online form shows that I can get issue my passport with mother's name...[Read full complaint]

Passport pending

Rajat Singh on 31 December 2016

i want my passport safe.. i already paid the fees online.. i paid 2500 to police officer for verification and when i asked for receipt they told me they dont have receipt..someone asked me today f...[Read full complaint]

Not supported by passport officer Kanpur UP

Alok Singh Chandel on 24 December 2016

Mai aap ko suchit karna chahta hun Ki Maine apna passport renewal Ke liye kanpur passport office me sabhi aupcharikta poori karne Ke baad appointments prapt kiya Chuki mai hypertension and nervous...[Read full complaint]

Passport delayed

Sankarprasad Jana on 01 December 2016

Respected sir, I am Mr. sankar prasad jana s/o Harekrishna Jana, J. L. NO.- 136, PASCHIMPARA, BAISHNABCHAK, EAST MEDINIPUR - 721650,WEST BENGAL,INDIA. passport file no.CA 2069533600516.TRAKING NO....[Read full complaint]

Lost passport

Sindhu Singh on 30 November 2016

I lost my passport. Then I re-applied and they charged me money. I paid with card. My payment went through but they showed that it failed.

Delayed passport

Ashwin B Topiwala on 05 November 2016

I have applied surat passport office for my new passport but my father already apply for at that time im too small so the application is double ihave the penalty in surat and first application is ...[Read full complaint]

Last 20 days onward showing same status Police report has been submitted

Sachin Maruti Patil on 26 October 2016

Police report has been submitted by respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Kolhapur. Last three week onwards showing same status only, please help to get what exactly status o...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification pending

Ashifali on 19 October 2016

my pasport file no PA1060196853416. application submiteed on 016. than a kuchaikote . I present in ps 05/09/2016 . online show police verification pending sp office under...[Read full complaint]

Tatkaal passport not received even after getting message of ' dispatched '

Nagendra Rajawat on 19 October 2016

I have successfully applied for tatkal passport on 10 oct 2016 at Jaipur passport office. I got the message on 13 oct 2016 as follows.. JP1060361198016: Passport No. P5524586 dispatched on 13/10/2...[Read full complaint]

Charging commission for PCC On passport office so on many problems

Nityanand on 30 September 2016

Dear sir we are a consultant we belong from kushinagar I send my some candidates to Lucknow passport office ...for PCC But they charge commission for that if candidates can not give then they told...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification delayed

Chittaranjan Rout on 28 September 2016

sir, Passport application File no:BH1069635860116 pending for Police verification at Superintendent of Police office, Kendrapara, Orissa 0n 20/09/2016 I earnest request you that I need my passport...[Read full complaint]

Passport officer are not supportive , not responding to the query

Monika Priyadarshani on 26 September 2016

This is issue prolonging for 10 years and i fed up with this Government process, the process of getting this passport is killing , its not only economical loss but its moreover a harassment , i wa...[Read full complaint]

Enquiry officer considering his personal life against me beacuse of family clash.

Kiran Patil on 19 September 2016

I have applied for passport on 8/8/2016...but the enquiry officer is the one who had a clash with my family.He didn't call me for inspection and after my inspection i didnt receive any message dat...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification pending

Veeresh on 19 September 2016

BN3069588251116: Police Verification is pending & I have already verification completed in my resptive station but stautes will beBN3069588251116: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Dist...[Read full complaint]

My police verification of passport is in pending

Rakeshkumar Ravi on 18 September 2016

Sir,I'm was applying my passport on 016. And the verification was on 11/07/2016.but the police verification is in pending. I have lost my 2000rs in this incident. Please ...[Read full complaint]

Passport police verification

Mukesh Yadav on 18 September 2016

Sir I HV applied for pp one month ago .. On 16 sept I checked my status was ... Police verification is submitted and under review of respective thana.... Today on 18 sept When I checked I found ag...[Read full complaint]

Rude Behaivor by PSK officer

Nilesh Joshi on 15 September 2016

To whomsoever it may concern, This is in reference to the recent encounter which I and my Mother (who is applicant for passport) faced at Passport Seva Kendra, Thane on 12th, September [Read full complaint]