Others complaints

Fraud consultant Global its career solution

Mayur Mukaty on 26 May 2016

I have received a call from global its career solution from 12 May 016. His told me about company profile and give ensure for getting job but before you registered to pay...[Read full complaint]

Money haven't received yet

Punit Govind Patel on 26 May 2016

Accident took placed on 27th may 2014.my father (GOVIND JIVRAJ PATEL) were driving that Motor vehicle. It was an serious accident and my father were admitted on the same day at ruby hospital in pu...[Read full complaint]

Filling less petrol many times

Vandana Bohra on 26 May 2016

Everytime the employee of this petrol pump fill less petrol than paid amount. And last tym when i asked him to fill upto the paid amount , he denied by giving immaterial reasons. Take strict actio...[Read full complaint]

Cinepolice Patna is big fraud

Deepak Pandey on 24 May 2016

Maine 13 april 2016 ko online movie ticket book karne ki kosis ki par transaction unsuccefull raha or transaction fail ho gaya or koi massage mereemail par nahi aaya par paise mere account se kat ...[Read full complaint]

All properties room rate not more than 1500/- and no service

Nitesh Chauhan on 24 May 2016

Recently I go at kerala and stay in country vacation properties kovalam, cochin and munnar many problems creat related room and services . . Room florring brakable no fan no ac cooling no door loc...[Read full complaint]

Request for Apologize

Mahantesh Ks on 24 May 2016

I am Extremely sorry about.. I large Compliant Last week Reagading froud in Kisan Seva kendra... But Now I am happy to say..Now iam got a job letter from kisan seva Kendra. And also Laptop.. And t...[Read full complaint]

Lee Cooper shoes pasting gone two times in 4 months

Brij Mohan on 24 May 2016

I purchased Lee Cooper shoes before 4 months and last two months I come to see that my shoes pasting is removing so I contact that shop keeper where I purchased same shoes even he arranged pasting...[Read full complaint]

I want my money back

Deepak Kuswah on 24 May 2016

Dear sir I was loss my balance and I was talk with customer care educative Mr vaibhav Patel supper wiser the not give me sestifide answiser, He say me you dowanlod app but there I was not download...[Read full complaint]

Absence of uddan

Deepti Dhiman on 23 May 2016

absence of udaan every wednesday since 6-7 month ... distributer told that in metween me and manger had not good relationship... so thtts why manger did not send uddan in our area ... so chk this ...[Read full complaint]

Not received cheque

Mr. Janardan Shantaram Patil on 22 May 2016

my dad mr. janardan shantaram patil are invested 3000rs. in scheme vanshree plan-f in 1997...the cheque was not received plz give me your contact no.

Crops gets affected due to neighbours drumstick plants

Tataoba Appu Shiurdhone on 22 May 2016

Neighbour farmer Mr.Ashok Shirdhone planted Drumstick on border,Due to its height and orientation on our crop , suficient sunlight not reached and our sugarcane crops growth stopped completely We ...[Read full complaint]

GTM teleshopping refused money back

Kailash Hamal on 22 May 2016

Maine full course kar liya lekin koi bhi asar nahi huwa

Road maintenance

Shreyank Mehta on 21 May 2016

On the road from kamla nahgar5, Ajwa road, Vadoara to Ajwa crossing; some maintenance n road like digging work has been completed and the digger out material dry stones of clay were lying on road,...[Read full complaint]

Light stolen

Pukh Raj on 21 May 2016

Village chhan post jeewli teh gangapur city ma khambba sa direct light kha Rakhi ha khambba ka pass line par selo tap Kauai jaa

Not receive my mobile yet

Mihir Solanki on 21 May 2016

30 April I give my mobile in Ur service centre. Now 22 days pass but I did not receive my mobile.

Bill amount

Chandrapal Gupta on 20 May 2016

Solve my issue bill payment Plz solve the issue My mobile number= 7801 Moh-akabarabad saheswan up 3638

Against chera pehchano contest

Mahadev Maruti Salunkhe on 20 May 2016

mujhe 7464 003 861 is number se call aai thi k aap chehara pehchano contest me Tata safari car jeete ho aapko document bananekliye 12800/-rs jama karane hai to kya ye cal...[Read full complaint]

Blue Dart Nashik Office not answering calls, shipment not yet reached

Valencia Gonsalves on 20 May 2016

Had sent some clothes through Blue Dart, airway bill no. 2790 to my brother in Nasik on 18th May, 016. Had mentioned that it should be delivered...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Tele Marketing

Shankha Dutta on 19 May 2016

Hi. Today 19-5-16 I got a call from some claiming to be from tata teleservices tower department . Asking for permission to install mobile towers. Also said the company will pay a rent of [Read full complaint]

Convert to normal account to PMSP account

Janardan Yadav on 19 May 2016