Others complaints

Refund my RS 4100/-

Harsh Varia on 08 June 2016

Helo sir/Mem, I am harsh varia, I lost my 4100/-rs. Pl take out my rs. So first I have one interview call are send my mail and call me in Delhi head office for getting interview and I was gone but...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra job related

Saravaiya Sumit on 08 June 2016

pahle usane merako aap ka job paka ho gaya he or mereko 7500 jamakarneko kaha aco 8142 bola benk of baroda mene jama karvaya fir us ne fi r dusr...[Read full complaint]

Require Refund

Sunil Khatri on 08 June 2016

Dear All, there was one small seminar in Vapi location in gujarat and they was calling me 5-20 times to confirm invitations and when i go there and i agree to get one blu...[Read full complaint]

Not Refund amount

Niraj Kumar on 08 June 2016

I have booked a ticket from Chennai Central to Howrah Jn on 2016 for Rs.1791/-. Ticket amount is deducted from my netbanking account of SBI.but ticket is not booked and t...[Read full complaint]

Sir mai 20 din phle 3500 rupaye deya aur deli phone karta hu

Praduman Kumar Yadav on 08 June 2016

Haa sir mai 20 din phle 3500 rupaye diye aur ek bar interview hua fir English me pucha gya to mai bola ki mai English thoda bahot janta hu to interview me feel kar diye to maine Office me phone ki...[Read full complaint]

I want bill details.

Vilas Sonawane on 08 June 2016

From last four months i am paying much higher than ny usage... Feb16- rs800 March16 -rs800 April16-1170rs May16-1000rs June16-1200s This amount is much higher than my usage... N u even don't send ...[Read full complaint]

Claim Processing FIR 3104705 - Delay in processing

M.v.raghavulu on 08 June 2016

Sir I am M V Raghavulu, Deputy Manager (PF 810) working in Zonal Office, Hyd, State Bank of Hyderabad. I had undergone URSL surgery and DJ stent operation on [Read full complaint]

Fraud tower company guwahati

Anup Aherewal on 08 June 2016

Vijay telecom pvt ltd Ground Floor, No 5, R G Baruah Road Jonali Bus Stand, Near State of India Zoo Road Branch, Rodali Path GUWAHATI - 781024] Phone: [18001200451]Vijay kumar.lokmat aurangavad me...[Read full complaint]

DHFL Fraud and cheating

Santosh Patil on 08 June 2016

I am santosh patil I have given my Loan application in DHFL in the 1st week of May 2016 in Anand roa circle branch Bangalore app#ENQ-ID-BRSC1992982 as per DHFL sent me msg I have received that was...[Read full complaint]

Country vacations Fraud

Shreyas R on 08 June 2016

First and foremost thing, I want to cancel my membership fees and i want you refund my money. My membership number is CVBG2CLUB209440. Lot of false promises made by the manager about the vacations...[Read full complaint]

Lost Purse with Aadhar card and driving license at nagpur station

Mohammed Sajid on 08 June 2016

I was about to board my train ganga kaveri express train from nagpur to chennai. Suddenly after boarding my seat I found my purse was not in my pocket. As the train left station I informed the sam...[Read full complaint]

Blue dart is fraud company

Rakesh Chowdhury on 07 June 2016

On 03-06-2016 my father in law has sent some product in through blu dart dhl service, as usual it reached late on 07/06/2016 .but my product is missing in parcel. i mailed immedietly to samreenf@b...[Read full complaint]

Country Vacation Membership Fraud/Malpractice

Amit Alock on 07 June 2016

On 29 June 016, I got a call from a person saying that there has been a lucky draw which has happened and I am one of the lucky people who will be receiving a kitchen set...[Read full complaint]

Glaze Trading cheating company

Shahil on 06 June 2016

He company surf berojgaro se baht Paise Lear unhe paresaan Marti his.

Got PDI Rejected Bed from Hometown, but no solution or reply

Atanu Chattapadhyay on 06 June 2016

Got PDI(pre delivery inspection) Rejected Bed, but no solution or reply. There are multiple damages in bed, It clearly written PDI rejected, but they are some times says bed is ok, by mistake this...[Read full complaint]

Regarding SP connection

Kulwant Singh on 06 June 2016

Sp connection applied on 28/03/2016 Test report had already been submiited .All accessories poles etc have been placed at the site by our own efforts I requested many times to SDO/ Xen to make the...[Read full complaint]

Ration Dealer Not Provide my Ration

Jamuna Rani Giri on 05 June 2016

Ration Dealer-District-Balasore,Block-Jaleswar,FPS-0205P088SMT. JAYANTI GIRI. Last 2 Month No Provide Ration Beneficiary ? Please Help Me Sir. My Ration Card Details. Ration Card No- [Read full complaint]

Opr batana

Ajad on 05 June 2016

सेवा मे K N D चित्रकूट अप से निवेदन है की ग्राम पहाडिया का जन सेवा केंद्र का opr को दूसरे को देकर पैसा कमा रहे है पहाड़ीय का जनसेवा केंद्र पहड़िया मे खोलना चाहिए न की भैसौंधा मे ग्राम - पहड़िया पोस्ट...[Read full complaint]

My parcel didn't received

Anil Rai on 04 June 2016

Respected Sir, I have booked my old A.C in indian railway parcel office new delhi to patna on 2016 and I got a message that my parcel has been booked but my parcel did no...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Cleartrip pvt. ltd. (india)

Jigar Narendrakumar Joshi on 04 June 2016

My name is Jigar Narendrakumar Joshi. I had purchased an air ticket from Cleartrip (Online travel booking company) for Round-trip from Mumbai to Dammam, Saudi Arabia on 13th March, [Read full complaint]