Others complaints

Lost my passbook

Mehul Chaudhari on 07 March 2015

I have lost.my book so how to new book so. I nt used ges So you are plz. Check my name and inform me

Still not received my free samples

Kinjal Jain on 07 March 2015

S01167985 ITS MY order id i have order on 2 jan 2015 but still not received my free samples reply asap

Cheated by Country Vacation

Venkatesh Naik on 07 March 2015

I received a call stating that my name was pulled out of a lucky draw and would get free gifts. I along with my wife visited country vacation office suited n Aundh Pune on 31st Jan [Read full complaint]

Money loss due to courier

Shrikant Dadgal on 07 March 2015

My ATM and pin lost by curior of which doc no is 0948 date 14 January 2015 it was send from arjuni dit gondia maharashtra to radhu taluka dist kheda Gujarat was return do...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction done openly

Dheeraj on 07 March 2015

Illegal constructions are done openly and any beat officer or mcd officer cant get ant action regarding illegal construction...in uttam nagar c-3 om vihar.near gagan bharti school..there are 5 LAN...[Read full complaint]

Misreprsentation and charging 3 times the MRP

Sudhakara Nayak on 06 March 2015

On 12-2-2015 at about 9.00 a.m. my son called Justdial office for the contact number of Godrej(authorised) refrigerator service provider. Within 5 minutes Mr. Sayyed called my residence and told t...[Read full complaint]

Woodland shoes, sole broke

Pushkar Singh on 06 March 2015

dr sir/mam i hv shoes of woodland which was broken at the bottem side means sole and i was purches it last 2 Year but not used regullerly from purched date so what i can do for it and how i get go...[Read full complaint]

Not receive my prize

Rishiraj Sjarma on 06 March 2015

sir muje call aaya ki custom office se koi sachin agrawal kr ke koi bola ki aapke name par parcel aaya he aap 2500 rs sbi bank me jma kr de par mere pas itne paise nahi t...[Read full complaint]

Claim Of Parcel Damage From Uncle Parcel

Amol Dengale on 05 March 2015

I am Amol Dengale from Ahmednagar. I want to register complaint against Uncle Parcel. In dated 16th December 2014 my parcel came to Ahmednagar from Nashik. The parcel contain Oyster Mushroom Spawn...[Read full complaint]

Problem in getting blankets at Bhawan

Gurvinder Singh on 05 March 2015

We were at Bhawan on 3rd March 015. There was heavy snow fall and rain throughout the track. We were all wet so in search of warmth we asked blanket department for blanke...[Read full complaint]

Professional courier not received

Dinesh Sonekar on 05 March 2015

My trc id mee504271886 .Yesteday trcking shown in talwade pune but still not recived couriers . Its not happaned it is urgent plz help me very bad service next time i will not courior on your serv...[Read full complaint]

Against Shivaji Estate Livestock and Farms Pvt. Ltd.

Milind Bhagwatkar on 05 March 2015

I had invested in this company, under Plan -F VANSHREE, a fund Rs 000, for 15 years plan, on 997. And having receipt to get Rs. [Read full complaint]

Bluedart courier service

Azharkhan Pathan on 05 March 2015

my way bill no: 5025 my parcel is still not reach to me. already passed aprox 15 days passed away. blue dart customer service is very bad.

Mobile number updation

Sushil Partani on 05 March 2015

Dear sir, I am trying to update my moble number in irctc site but unable to do show as the site display the message mobile number already registered so please assist me to solve my problem.

Fraud company service

Vinod Katariya on 05 March 2015

Before few days Mujhe call aaya tha jeewan Darpan Teleshop haldwani se Mr gorav sharma- 8323 ka usne bola tha aapko 3000 rs me micromax canvas a110 q milega. 14 Feb 2015 ...[Read full complaint]

Primaa Placement Consultancy Fraud Consultancy

Sathiskumar on 05 March 2015

I have paid Initial process amount to Primaa Placement for my job offer at Canada (as per my profile) on Jun-2014. I am waiting for them job opportunity from Jun-2014 to still. But, Primaa Placeme...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier worng deliver adress and worng city

Vikram Rathore on 05 March 2015

Please find my shipment and deliver my address Consignment Number * V20975359* Vikram Rathore RAJAN ENTERPRISE Palace Road Opp.L.I.C.Office Himatnagar (Gujarat) Mob.9979888380

Mother Missing Information

Sujeet Prasad on 05 March 2015

Dear sir, I want to register a missing complain of my mother who is missing from Lucknow railway station while coming to Delhi on 03/march/2015 around 9 o 10 pm. She was travelling in the train " ...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call center Ke nam fraud

Akash Tripathi on 04 March 2015

22 Feb 2015 ko mujhe quicker. Com se ek phone numbers mila 1907 unse meri baat hui to undone btaya ki mai vanarsi Ka rahne wala hu aor kisan call centre Ka aadhikari hu a...[Read full complaint]

Refer gift and not send me yet

Bhavin Goswami on 04 March 2015

Dear Sir, i am purcahse holiday package and this company tell me i am send your gift dell laptop. plzz select this package i am paying money 2015 but not send me free gif...[Read full complaint]