Others complaints

Property matter

Madhav Yadav on 24 February 2016

Mainay maa kay naam pay 10*20 ka chota sa gala liya tha 2014yers may us samay meray ladkay ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi i.C.U. May admit karna pada jismay 2.Say.3.Lakh rupaya khacha ho gaya gismay ma...[Read full complaint]

Glaze trading me money loss ho gaya

Sandeep Kumar on 24 February 2016

sir this company is cheating ka kaam karti hai mai is company me gya mera dost mujhe kaha ao mai tumhe jom dilata hoo mai waha gya mujse jhuth bolkar mera paisa fas a diya sir my help you

1 month se joining letter nai aya

Dipendra Sharma on 24 February 2016

sir 2 month pehle mene quiker pe private bank ki job ke liye aply kiya.aur wahan se phone b aya ki ap ko interviwe ke liye 2050 rupay jama krne honge.me ne kiya aur ek week bd mujhe online intervi...[Read full complaint]

Updation of balance not done

Rakesh Kumar on 24 February 2016

I have deposited the 4500 rs. in Pnb madhuban chowk at 0.50 a.m. but the Updation is not done till 1 o'clock. And my party's cheque bounced due ...[Read full complaint]

Connection disconnect

Kailash Nath on 24 February 2016

sir mera merger JAL gaya he. fir bhir bhi bill a raha he. an mera connection kat diya he.

Regarding car driving license its 5 month i didnt get the license

Mohd Ejaz on 24 February 2016

Hello, My complaint is regarding car driving license its 5 month i didnt get the license.I have applied for the driving license cleared the driving test on 19 Sep 2015 but as i didnt have the NOC ...[Read full complaint]

Someone tried to stole my bag

Lekshmanan P.v on 24 February 2016

Dear sir, As I was traveling from my palakkad junction to Chennai central in manglore- Chennai mail on 21/02/2016 someone tried to stole my backpack from me before reaching pothanur, I somehow got...[Read full complaint]

Don't participate in exam due to jaat agitation

Karmjeet on 23 February 2016

i belong to haryana i would try my best but i didn't go to chandigarh due to blocking of roads .i want that give me a chance to give exam with other students of haryana bcoz their exam be cancelle...[Read full complaint]

I want return my money 5500, 4 years completed please

M.shanmugam M.shanmugam on 23 February 2016

My id. Nomber 4722 i am joined four years before. My downline customer id. 4, years completed. Please retain our amount.

Farji call kar ke dokhadhari kiya.

Dinesh Kumar on 23 February 2016

Ek aadmi ne mujhe ek no. ( 3652 ) se call kiya . Or atm no. Mangane laga, or kaha ki otherwise atm block kar diya jayega....uska no. 3652 , airt...[Read full complaint]

Pf withdrawal form not submitted at pf office by the company

Gangaram Tanwar on 23 February 2016

Respected Sir, Myself GANGARAM having PF A/c no.- GN/GGN/0027376/000/0000122 My last company is GLS FILM INDUSTRIES at bilaspur gurgaon haryana. i worked there 2yr &10months . I have filled my pf ...[Read full complaint]

Payment deposited still pending

Pushpadevi Agarwal on 23 February 2016

Payment deposited still pending 2204 pushpa devi agarwal 1896 feb-16 15-feb-2016 RS.39744 unpaid this is inform you to this payment is still pen...[Read full complaint]

Providend fund is not received.

Himanshu Gupta on 23 February 2016

Sir I am Himanshu Gupta form kfc preet vihar my ID no. 48643.I have my documents are fix in Rse for gurgon at 2 January 016. my pf is not receive.Please sir I humble requ...[Read full complaint]

Parcel not delivered & where about not clear in tracking details.

Dilip Mohapatra on 23 February 2016

Sir, My consignment Tracking No.: D25715538 has neither delivered to the proper addressee nor clear from the tracking details. The consignment from Moradabad to Jeypore in my address. Dilip Mohapa...[Read full complaint]

Return money

Reeta Rana on 23 February 2016

मेरा पर्साल आया लंदन से , मुझे इस ७७५६८०१३४६ से एक लड़की का फ़ोन आया की आपको कस्टम क्लियरेंस के लिए ३७५०० जमा करवाने है उसने मुझे एक्सोनुत नंबर सेंड किया ये suantak.l.vaiphei account no [Read full complaint]

Courier not delivered

Santosh Namdeo Mane on 23 February 2016

my courier no 5993 santosh N Mane Room no 02 jotiling chal no 02 bindhu madhavnager Digha navi Mumbai 0708 near Friendship church mob no [Read full complaint]

Complaint against leyland deere

Abrar Iqbal Bhat on 23 February 2016

sir purchased a Leyland Deere backhoe loader at Jammu from Manik Batra in Oct 2014 for rs 0000 and warranted for two years. just after selling machine dealership from Jam...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pechano fraud call

Irfanhaider Fumakiya on 23 February 2016

Mene chehrapehchano contest me bhag liya tha 2 din bad call aya ke ap drow jit Gaye he 12 lakh 40 hajar apko 8500 bharne hoge fir mene online check kiya to website me likha tha ese call aye to ham...[Read full complaint]

Not receive refund For Assessment year 2015-16

Nawazish Ali on 22 February 2016

Pan no. BBKPA8760K Assessment year 5-16 refund not receive

Rupa Placement Fraud with us

Jyoti Sethi on 22 February 2016

There is a company which provides with home maid i appointed one of them i did the payment that very day and after 2 hours of working she ran from the house that very day we tried to contact the a...[Read full complaint]