Others complaints

For the payment enquiry

Sanjay Kumar on 30 September 2015

सर मेरा रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर है U264132700 और मेरी पालिसी पूरी हो चुकी ह 2 महीने पहले मेरी कुछ किश्ते जमा थी तो क्या वो मुझे मिलेंगी

Not getting refund from Shoppers stop

Ranjita Patnaik on 30 September 2015

1.I purchased one slipper of 599/ from shopper stop on 16/08/2015 details given below. Dear Guest, Thank you for shopping at [Read full complaint]

Pos prch debited

Shailendra Singh on 30 September 2015

Any my knowlegde my account to money withdral 2000 pls help me my contect no 1248

Non receival of Refund of Membership Money paid in full

Kulshekhar Ns on 30 September 2015

Hi Anasuya, The same thing happened to all of us also. We went to visit Goa during first week of September-2015, and we were caught by Club Jiva agents in Dona Paula on 4th September-2015, saying ...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding my excess money i have transferred

Niketan Mohite on 30 September 2015

My name is Niketan Sanjay Mohite . I got a call for a job in Singapore from FROUD Company ‘fnfnaukri.com ‘Lucknow and then they sent me mail from @fnfnaukri.com saying y...[Read full complaint]

Money withdraw from Sahara Q shop

Jyoti Chetwani on 29 September 2015

HI this is jyoti , i invest approx ,000 in sahara q shop in may 2012 but i want to withdraw it . when i talk about this to my sahara agent he said after 3 years i can wit...[Read full complaint]

Country Vacations Fraud - Collecting phones from mall

Nagarajan Ramasamy on 29 September 2015

we have told by Country Vacation team that we won the prize for Jade resort and 7 days free night staying in any of the place in India. Finally we went to Jen Garden @ Guindy to collect the gifts ...[Read full complaint]

Glaze fraud company

Shailendra Kumar on 29 September 2015

Ye company fraud hai mere ko btaya tha ki company fravet job h bol kr 8000 salrey h office work h bolkr bulya gya tha aisa kuch ni h wha aap logo se nivden h ki yha mt jana mai jakr fs gya yha sbi...[Read full complaint]

Regarding a fraud sms on my mobile

Amitkumar Sharma on 29 September 2015

Sir ,mera mobile par job ka liya a sms ayah.jisma phone number 9599810076.Mena call Ki to unhona muja Tata motors ma job lagvana ka mujsa 2500 rupees ak account PNB BANK A/C name_ Vishwanath haldh...[Read full complaint]

Foodpanda sending the wrong invoice

Kk Reddy on 29 September 2015

Every bill which is being charged.. they are making 0-70 rupees less than the menu prices. we have dropped so many emails regarding the issue and for those orders they ar...[Read full complaint]

Commerical Tax not Payer

Commonuser on 29 September 2015

Hi, Upto my Knowledge there are three Flats in an Residential Apartment used for some commercial activities and they are not paying any commercial tax. Paying Rent and Maintenance fees only. 1. Ru...[Read full complaint]

Not providing payment receipt

Suhaas Chaudary on 29 September 2015

For an claim I request for an recipt for my cash payment... Mr. Umesh and Mr. Patil.. Told we r not providing what u want to do u can....we can't help...even they don't have time to put rubber sea...[Read full complaint]

Rs 262/- swipe two time extra total Rs 524/-

Vinay Kumar on 29 September 2015

Sir , Its to inform you that I purchased Raag Palam Oil Qty-3 and Slice Mango 1.2L Qty 02 total amt Rs.262/- only on dated 9.15 time 19:34 from Indira Nagar Munsipulia Lk...[Read full complaint]

Body bildo customer care koi jawab nahi deti

Husen Sodha on 29 September 2015

19/8/2015.RPS3300.husen sodha.body bildo .sky shop .bill no 781. Dealer h-23maharana pratap. Market karol baugh new delhi-1100005.mo 435. ..please.koijawab dena sar aapki...[Read full complaint]

Refund of membership fees Rs 26474/-

Dr.sunita Soni on 29 September 2015

Applied for membership form no. 6314 on 015. Down payment of rupees 26474(twenty six thousand four hundred and seventy four rupees) was done (ca...[Read full complaint]

Fake call came from pakistan

Sanjay Verma on 29 September 2015

Dear sir, I am using idea postpaid sim card no.is 508. A fake call came today on 29 september 2015 from pakistan its no.is 793. I want to know w...[Read full complaint]

IHO Not Refunding the Payment Made

Sagar Patil on 29 September 2015

Hi, I have made a payment for Indian Health Organization of rs 22/- through AxisBank Netbanking on 15-Sept-2015 and due to some reasons I did not like their service and t...[Read full complaint]

Glaze trading india pvt ltd fake company

Somnath Mondal on 29 September 2015

is company me ek dost ke madhyam se aya hai..muje bola rs.17000 security money lagega..or 3 month bad job milega..yha akar pata chola ki..ye ek chain syste business..or interview to sobse bora fak...[Read full complaint]

Brand Factory Marathahalli, Bangalore not recharging T24 number

Hem Tiwari on 29 September 2015

I would like to bring it to your notice that, I had shopped on 19/09/2015 at 4:19 pm Saturday at Brand factory Marathahalli, Bangalore for ₹ 2.06 (₹ .0...[Read full complaint]

Forms not available at my borough

Rupa Parasrampuria on 28 September 2015

I am going from last few days and standing in queue for 3hours from 8:30 am and the concerned person comes at 11:30 am with only 20 forms and I am not getting the form and the person has not even ...[Read full complaint]