Others complaints

Sanskar international packers and movers is very good experience packers

Mr. Devi Shankar on 01 September 2014

House hold goods material shift packers com. Sanskar international packers and movers very good packing and loading unloading unpacking resetting transport and with insurance including packing wat...[Read full complaint]

For major problems

Yogesh Panchal on 01 September 2014

mostly request to u sri me v.p lilwasa dist. dungarpur.teh. aspur se hu yaha bijli ki seva puri tarah se nakam hai. oichle 4 dino se bijli nahi hai or sabhi villagers pareshan hai plz aap kuch kar...[Read full complaint]

I am a new user, give me customer id

Samarsen Samal on 01 September 2014

i am a new user , i am given 1000 rs charges by sarad routray ,but he did not given the costumer id no or password ...................so how can i get those information.I am also contact customer ...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier waste and Bad Experience

Hari Prathipati on 01 September 2014

i have to send some Seeds to my Parents using Dtdc courier... i was clearly mentioned Address and Also Near Dtdc Address ... and Contact Ph num also.. they are not Contacted......i was trying 2 ti...[Read full complaint]

Lost aadar card

Jagdish Gurnani on 01 September 2014

dear sir/madam i hv lost my aadar card plz send to my aadar no. to get my new aadar card thank u sir/madam

Refund of money

Rajkumar Tripathi on 01 September 2014

Respected sir/madam, no demand certificate was not issued by AAO BSO AHMEDABAD by january 2011,while i vacated govt. Accommodation on 6th dec 010. 5MLI had requested on 2...[Read full complaint]

Nmart cheated my money, I want refund

Sanjib Dhali on 01 September 2014

I am cheated by nmart of rs.5500. Anybody please dont join this company.

eb ability bad status

Gautam Kumar on 31 August 2014

Dear sir/Madam Why r not eb ability In hasanganj fiter Very bad status of eb ability in this area Plz look at the Issue.

Mobile phone stolen by Omni Van driver

Radheshyam Nawandar on 31 August 2014

Incident at Piplod, Surat, Gujrat, India On Wednesday July 23, 014, One Van stopped near Magdalla ONGC. I was going to Delhi by Mumbai Rajdhani that day and due to heavy ...[Read full complaint]

Corruption - charging for No-Parking even though there is no sign

Rajesh Yadav on 31 August 2014

Hi, Mr. Patil (RTO Officer) is charging INR 00/- for parking vehical beside D-Mart, kalyan. He used to tell everyone that it is a "No-Parking" zone even though there is n...[Read full complaint]

Damaged products of portable steam bath.

Devendra Koli on 31 August 2014

I have purchased the portable steam bath from UVM telemart .WZ 43 2nd floor Budella. Vikaspuri ND 18 . I paid Rs.4800 as cash on delivery method. As on 014. Invoice no. <...[Read full complaint]

Country club cheats

Jijith Pr on 31 August 2014

i got a call on sunday 31/8/14,and they said i won ,000 cash price and told me to collect the cash price.i had filled a coupon while i was shopping at central mall bangal...[Read full complaint]

Tanishq charged wrong weight charges

Yogendra Choubey on 31 August 2014

we have purchase one gold item from tanishq showroom vide invoice no cmg/cm/4488 dtd 30-8-14 and weight charged on bill .080 gram but actual weight is ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehavior complaint

Irfan Ahmed Rather on 31 August 2014

Hello sir Solve me a problem immediately R sir I beg to say I have I have one account that is cd 663 style of irfan Ahmed rather branch of jn road hyderabad I have some complaint that is some empl...[Read full complaint]

Anonymous Call complaint

Ajayakumar S on 31 August 2014

I got a call from the number 7970 saying she is from delhi high court information center and that there is a complaint against me in delhi court and asked me to contact a...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by impact management pvt limited

Meman Jakirhussain on 30 August 2014

Sir they are transactions of 6999 from my credit card as per they are called and telling about sum discount card,watches, grinder and gift voucher. Please help me how i w...[Read full complaint]

Decotouch paints fraud company

Amit Kumar on 30 August 2014

decotouch company is a fraud company. the company don't provide salary in time and even the owner of the company is not good at all. He dont have adequate how to talk with the staff members, he tr...[Read full complaint]

Godrej Eduora king drawer bed delivered damaged

Upinder Kaur on 30 August 2014

I purchased a Godrej Eduora king drawer bed on 6th August 2014 from Rajesh Furnishers and Interiors, G-86 Preet Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi 0092 vide cash memo number 455. I...[Read full complaint]

Fraud/cheating of rs. 4000/-

Dinesh Garg on 30 August 2014

On 014, i received a landline call ( 313) at 0.27 of Mr. Rajiv Gupta ( mobile No. 4592 ), re...[Read full complaint]

Non issuing reservation to physical handicaps

Nitin Ganajan Pimparikar on 30 August 2014

Your cidco aurangabad (ms) booking office is not issuing advance booking tickets to physical handicap persons repeatedly. Forth insident happened on 20/08/2014 at 6,00 pm who refuses to issue tick...[Read full complaint]