Others complaints

Abhi tak hamri medical nahi hui

Ashishkumar Upadhyay on 26 September 2014

sir humne new Zealand ke liye apply may3013 ko kiya tha jo ki ab tak hamara medical nahi hua please ab aap hi batwo kya karu

Fraud from my account

Prakritisubba on 26 September 2014

I got a call from this no.07548904468 on 24th sep. at 11:30am he said calling from Mumbai and wants to verify my account and ask me account no. card no. pin no. and validity date. After all the de...[Read full complaint]

Caller wanted to know my ATM details

Diptendu Talukder on 26 September 2014

Dear Sir/Madam To day i have recived a call from 9240 at 2:31 pm. The person said he is calling from State Bank of india and he is branch manager, he wanted my Atm dtails...[Read full complaint]

According to my money transfer

Sriram Vijaya on 26 September 2014

i got my parcel frm london .the custom takes it .on the patcel iam having 10 lakhs .now it in ur bank .i gave my act no but the said ur act is small .u have to pay 9000 ....[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya kisan seva kendra walo ne paise mangkar loota

Watmare Mohan Ashok on 26 September 2014

muze bhartiy kisan seva kendra se niyukti letter aaya. baad mai mene call kiya to unhono muze security code ke liye 00/- rs a/c no 3039 Mr. Ajay...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call center cheater

Bakulakumari Chaudhari on 26 September 2014

wo hume job k naam pR 9000 cheat kar k le gaye..full detail k complain ki he magar abhi tak koi ans nahi aaya

Bike Parcel Not Received Yet

Ajay Kumar Jha on 26 September 2014

Dear Sir, I had booked my HERO HONDA CD DELUXE bike Regn. No. HR-26 BF-3308 from Delhi Junction to Asansol Junction vide P.R.R. No. 0094 (LT/ASN) on 16th September [Read full complaint]

Complaint against the driving school for not giving service and not returning the money too

Sonali Ransubhe on 26 September 2014

I took the admission in alekh motor driving school by paying 3800 rupees on 29june. I learn 4 wheeler for hardly 8 days and got discontinued on basis of the motor is sent to garage. Later on he ti...[Read full complaint]

Msuvidha & mmts multi recharge service is a fraud

M.iliyasa.hamidjethara M.iliyasa.hamidjethara on 26 September 2014

Msuvidha & mmts multi recharge service is a fraud.... Full name : my money trade link services operated by bhagwansinh rathod from gujarat-8469619719 and balance and software provided vijaykumar d...[Read full complaint]

Selling fake products and not picking up calls when asked for refund

Darsana Sachin on 26 September 2014

I had ordered a 3 piece set of aire bra from this fake site on .14. A lady had called on the same day confirming the order upon which I asked her whether it's the origina...[Read full complaint]

Trace a mobile number

Somendra Dev on 25 September 2014

7301 2244 इन दोनों नंबरों से कॉल करके मुझे गलियां देता है. मै इसका नाम और पता जानना चाहता हूँ.

Fake RBI call

Vijaykumar on 25 September 2014

Guys, Please be careful with fake RBI calls from 899, asking below questions, else your debit card will be deactivated within 30 mins and I gave him fake details and blas...[Read full complaint]

Mishandling of goods & stolen of goods

Deepak Pandey on 25 September 2014

Royal International Packers & Movers, lifted my domestic household goods from Mumbai for transporting to Kolkata on .14. Would like to inform you following:- a. Two boxes...[Read full complaint]

Farmer welfare association india total fraud

Aman Verma on 25 September 2014

ye company job ke name pr ulu bna rhi. h..... iski website check krna http://w...[Read full complaint]

Against payment failed

Satenderkumar Nagar on 25 September 2014

i payed to my post payed phone bill worth Rs 1300 and my account is debited . but i can not get the bill pay ment massage and nor payment recieved by my operator please credit my account back. tha...[Read full complaint]

Call from Radhika claiming to be from IRDA

Shaina Dsilva on 25 September 2014

I got a call today from Radhika Sharma from IRDA, regarding my husbands LIC policy. She said that an agent named Neeraj Sharma has asked to transfer the bonus amount of 3 lakhs to his account. Her...[Read full complaint]

Velexl logistics sleeping delivery

Sarat Pally on 25 September 2014

Velexl logistics pvt. Ltd.;durgapur is not working properly..They are sleeping..Please block this durgapur branch asap.

Kisan call center cheated me

Bakulakumari Chaudhari on 25 September 2014

firstly i call kisan call center 08745825032...hamne 550 regestration ke liye bhare..uske do din me call lettter aaya.. uspe 5500 ..mr. rajendra singh new delhi branch k ...[Read full complaint]

NOC letter of RTO Kalyan

Sudhir Anant Joshi on 25 September 2014

Dear Sir, Please Send back RTO Klayan. letter of termination of H.P.A./Hypo. endorsment with Stamp & Sign. by you. I send you documents thorugh N.N.Ener. Naupada, Thane courier. your letter no.n48...[Read full complaint]

DTDC not deliver courier

Shashikant Singh on 25 September 2014

My courier was Not Delivered on Right Address .....Plz find it its very very Urgent My CN No -P29141582...and my mobile no 09725833821....Contact People in Bhadrak ....Harapriya Behera ..po- Gelpu...[Read full complaint]