Others complaints

Newas pramad patra nahi aaya

Rajesh Pandey on 30 July 2016

abhi tak humko newas pramad patra net pur aaya nahi. maine 5 July ko kiya tha aawedan

Objection by rcc in pan

Rajeshkumar Thakur on 30 July 2016

Coupen no 5385 of pan card form apply through utiitsl but mor than two months its status show objection by rcc

March-2016 se aaj din sudhi vijvapras bill aavel nathi

Salauddin Motahar Hussain Shaikh on 29 July 2016

DGVCL Oon Grahak No. 69/8 . Date 7/3/2016 nu New connection chhe. Jenu vijvapras bill Oon S/d ma complain karva chhata aaj din sudhi aavel nathi.Mane March thi july sudhi...[Read full complaint]

I wish to Refund from sterling holidays as company does not giving any benefit

Nishaben Chotaliya on 28 July 2016

I have already send e-mail with full details inrespect of my dishappiness towards sterling holidays on today: 28/07/2016

Fraud /Cheating persons and bank account

Manas Roy on 27 July 2016

dear sir aditya birla finance team ,address connaugt place delhi se call ayatha ,humko bola ek exide life insurance plicy korneke liye r bola ush bond mortgage rekhe loan mil jaega,loan amount [Read full complaint]

Pension not received

Raghav Shakya on 27 July 2016

4monts not resive pension and I am very old woman so please request you

Recharge cheating with me

Suhel on 27 July 2016

rahul agarwal ne payumony ke jariye paise dalwaye tha par na to reacharge he mila na paisa he wapas aaya ab bol raha h ki paisa wapas kar dunga but sir ab wo mera cal b nahi utha raha h kya karu s...[Read full complaint]

Bills are pending since last three months after submitting all required documents.

Sanjay Mukund Sule on 26 July 2016

I am member of S.B.I.retired employee"s mediclaim insurance policy-B.My PHS id is 23743134.I have submitted all required documents.My bills have not been passed yet.uptill now.since last three mo ...[Read full complaint]

ASBA Amount not released

Vivek Sukrishan on 26 July 2016

We have applied in Quess corp ipo from acc no 1372 named suman mittal amt blocked rs 4265 it is still showing lien while it should be unblockefd...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with glaze customer service

Sukumar Dash on 26 July 2016

Costumer care main call karne sent paisa kat ta has kyun? Call center main main call receive nahin hota hai or paisa katna suru ho jata hai . Or time chala jata hai receive hanin karte. A sabse co...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with this product

Bharati Verma on 26 July 2016

Main bahut saalon se ye product use kr rhi thi, main usse completely satisfied thi. purana hone ki vjh se maine socha k same product nya lia jaaye. Hmne apna purana product kisi ko dekr naya khrid...[Read full complaint]

Against shree maruti couriers

Mihir Batra on 24 July 2016

I had to get my drumset couriered from Pune to New Delhi via road. Maruti guys came to my room, looked at the drum set, opened up a few parts and took the whole DRUMSET as it is to their office in...[Read full complaint]

Country club Fraud/Cheat

Ankush on 24 July 2016

I would like to File a complain against the Country Club. The AMC Department Hyderabad Mr. Vivek 1941 Ms. Rajitha 7979 Delhi- East of Kailash [Read full complaint]

Glaze lied me, cheated me and harassed me lot.

Akash Minz on 23 July 2016

They offer me a job saying that this is a HCL company, they also said that they will pay me 3000 or above and asked to send my biodata. After that they call me for an int...[Read full complaint]

What Is The Installation No. (No/Type)

Subhadip Pal on 22 July 2016

Dear Sir, i want Installation No. (No/Type) just because of when i try to online payment that time want Installation No. (No/Type). So Please Inform Me . Thanks & Regards, Subhadip pal

Father's name wrong

Ritesh Roy on 22 July 2016

My adhaar card no 840. My name is Ritesh Roy. My father name is wrong entire in my adhaar card . My father's name Correct name is Jugeshwar Ray.

Total fraud management

Jayendra Patel on 21 July 2016

my name is jayendra Patel ,mo no 2185 9981 i have request check the attachment documents i have application the job dd kishan channel and reply ...[Read full complaint]

About TDS refund

Santhoshkumar Krishnan on 21 July 2016

dear sir, I filed my tds refund for 8-09 at cuttack but after six month i got expiry dated cheque. i send it for correction to cuttack it office till didnt get my tds ref...[Read full complaint]

Money debited to mhada towords lottery scheme

Mangesh Shankar Sutar on 21 July 2016

Hello.myself mangesh sutar. I made payment for mhada lottery 2016 to mhada from my bank of Maharashtra account but mhada lottery status showing "payment not received" I made payment thruogh

My parcel not delivered

Prakash Lala on 20 July 2016

I send parcel in jamaica west indies , at chinchwad branch post office 019, On 8th july 2016 mrng at 10.10am, after i get a call from pimpri post office on 16th july 2016...[Read full complaint]