Others complaints

Fraud about giving job in metro rail

Rakesh Jangir on 13 April 2016

hello, my name is Rakesh kumar jangir ,i want to complaint against fraud placement consultancy named naukri4placement which is owned by Mr. Ravi ratanakar . he is totally a fraud person and also d...[Read full complaint]

Refund the amount

Sanjay Kumar Choudhary on 13 April 2016

with out any information in my account 90 rs deduction todays 13/4/2016

Recharge for telephone

Basudeo Agrawal on 13 April 2016

For recharging my phone no. 0756 on 4.16 at 0.30 am, I paid through sbi credit card rs. 550. Sbi charged in my account...[Read full complaint]

Not 3g network on my area

Rajesh Harshe on 13 April 2016

Not 3g network on my area 1702 at.post.Keshori ta.Arjuni/mor dist.gondia state.Maharashtra please start 3g network

Refund of road tax

T K Mukherjee on 13 April 2016

I have purchase a chrevelot car from Rajkot and register at RTO Rajkot on 2013 reg no GJ-03-FD-0159 . I am working in a central govt office, due to official reason I have...[Read full complaint]

Mhada refund 2016

Sandip Bansode on 13 April 2016

I have applied for mhada lottery 016. After anouncement of result i was in the wait list. But till i didnt got my refund. My application number is 071....[Read full complaint]

Unknown number calling

Amit Dubey on 12 April 2016

Kal k complained ka kya hua. Mujhe koi tracking number nhi mila

Elite Driving School Worst driving school you will ever find

Raju Yadav on 12 April 2016

These guys are bunch of stupids, idiots, what not , Very unprofessional in what they do. I and my friend joined in this Driving school and paid Rs ,000 he took us for a r...[Read full complaint]

Updation Address & Mobile Number

Moumita Giri on 12 April 2016

i have requested for updation address and mobile number yesterday sms came your urn number 553) rejected due to Transliteration error,today sms come (urn no-0000/00266/41...[Read full complaint]

Awkward experience observed with the services of Sanskar International Packers and Movers

Arun Kumar Verma on 12 April 2016

I had shifted my household stuff along with CAR Alto K10 from Jodhpur to Noida and paid them hefty amount for the same which included the insurance amount for the household stuff valued [Read full complaint]

Not working after recharging

Sandhya Jayakumar on 12 April 2016

on 9 april the problem with the modem started. before two days i recharged a sum of rs. 255. i thought because of downloading it has reached nil balance. and on 11 april again i recharged for rs.2...[Read full complaint]

Metro Shoe Store Pathetic Service

Maunit Mehta on 11 April 2016

At first I bought one pair of Lee-cooper shoe at 2399 and within 7 days shoes got torn off very badly. Then they took more than 10 days to respond to my query. After that they gave me same pair of...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh

Harish Adsul on 11 April 2016

complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to file complaint against "Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq

Faber Harassment case

Meghna Rathore on 11 April 2016

When I bought my Faber product, I was guaranteed a warranty and good service. However, ever since buying the product I have run into several problems. Right from breaking of the hob glass which to...[Read full complaint]

Encroachment on public land

Yusuf K Khan on 11 April 2016

Owner of flat 191 pkt-4, sector-21, rohini, delhi-86 have opened kirana store named balaji super store. Flat size is 28 sqm. At ground floor he demolishing wall at barandha and at road side and fi...[Read full complaint]

They took the amount didn't promote anything

Gagan Sharma on 11 April 2016

Hello, I have paid the amount for the promotion of my business and they didn't do anything for me. I messaged a lot and didn't get any response. Regards Gagan Sharma

House holds & Car damage compensation claim

Somnath Banerjee on 11 April 2016

Transported my house hold through Agarwal Packers & Movers a DRS Group Pvt Ltd. company with GC No. 0403 on 2016 from Paradeep, Odisha to Noida,...[Read full complaint]

Loss of 1 year and 15 thousand

Prashant Vichare on 11 April 2016

fraud shipping recruitment company named "infinity global management pvt. ltd." in Sion. They do not have licence as well. Many people have faced loss of time & money. Unless complaint a

Easy vacancy not refund amount

Arun Gupta on 11 April 2016

in just date on 8th april 2015 has came on call in my no. for a easy vacancie manager and he os told for job on kotak Mahindra bank and sach offer he told me just 2500 amt has deposit on regenerat...[Read full complaint]

Lost my refundable fees

Mohammednoman Pathan on 10 April 2016

Respected Sir/Mam, iPage.com is a web hosting service provider. While i was purchasing hosting space from iPage.com, they charged me 1 dollar for four times as an authorization verification of deb...[Read full complaint]