Others complaints

Prima solutions cheater and fraud

Vivek Patil on 02 January 2014

Dear authorities i joined prima solution in june 2013 , i registered for 800 pgs assignment, m basicaly pursuing my hotel management graduation, in 2nd year i faced financial crises so i joind dis...[Read full complaint]

Courier Company lost my expense & original bills

Mohammad Sabir on 01 January 2014

Sir, I had written a mail to blazeflash courier pls go through the mail. thx Sabir Packet not found mohammad sabir 12/30/13 (2 days ago) to @blazeflash.com Dear Sir/Mada...[Read full complaint]

Non Refund of Advance Deposit

Jinal Shah on 01 January 2014

As per my telephonic conversation with Mr. Piyush on 013, he had committed to resolve the grievance at the earliest. Ms Shivani had confirmed during our telecon that char...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of Glaze trading india pvt ltd

Ravi Kumar on 01 January 2014

Frod of Glaze trading india pvt ltd.dear friends mera name ravi kumar hai mai app logo ko ye batana chahta hu gleze name ki company frode hai mera isme 9500 ka nuksan ho chuka hai ye company bade ...[Read full complaint]

Theft by autorickshaw

Sujeetkumar Yadav on 31 December 2013

27/12/2013 my doctor has been treatment from children on 9.30 a.m. after 10 a.m. has been auto rickshaw their please content to this number 1196 auto rickshaw in dahisar....[Read full complaint]

Fraud from super saver team

Ishvdeep Singh on 31 December 2013

Since morning today, i had been receiving call from these numbers:- 400, 500, 2200 claiming to be from super saver hea...[Read full complaint]

My PF has not credited in my account

Adarsh Kumar on 31 December 2013

My name is Adarsh Kumar Vaishya...and sap id is 484. I have left my job on 30, Jul 2013 as CCE in Aegis BPO Hazratganj, Lucknow. I applied for PF on 30, Sep 2013 but afte...[Read full complaint]

Not pay of the policy at the time

Rajpal Singh on 31 December 2013

my plot registration no.p199004008 issued on 12/04/2013 expiry date 30/09/2013 branch .gajraula

PF amount Transfer

Hansheel Shah on 31 December 2013

I was working with Philips (Vadodara) and I left on 011. After leaving Philips I have joined new company named Cogent Glass Limited. I have send my PF Tansfer form from m...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra complaint

Ansari Sajid on 31 December 2013

I am from Gujarat . mene 4 din pehle sandesh news paper me kishan call centre ki advertisement dekhi jab mene vaha call kiya to unhone ne muje rs 1000 registration fee. pay karne ko kaha, unhone m...[Read full complaint]

Fraud people cheating the customers

Upendran P.v. on 31 December 2013

Ref: 5486 contest ref 7452 nokia lumina s920, send wrong information and collect money and sending fake things, which the person dont want, then...[Read full complaint]

Execss of bill

Surendra Kumar on 31 December 2013

Sir myself surendra kumar from vill-chakmahila, sitamarhi and my consumer id-ST50835, sir my bii is too much upto december 2013 and I am not able to pay so give me some relaxation and a new bill b...[Read full complaint]

WWICS is the Fraud company for Immigration and PR Services

Amit on 31 December 2013

My experience with WWICS has been pathetic. They are just a scam company who is trying to steal money from people by luring them into their immigration trap. They did not get my PR work done as pr...[Read full complaint]

Rudraksh group is fraud

Ranjeet Singh on 30 December 2013

rudraksh group is fraud . they have taken 2000 from me for the visa and job in canada. simran ,nancy, gurtej, jagpal singh, ranjeet singh, sameer, i had words with them b...[Read full complaint]

Winning message from a number about claim

Manoj Kumar on 30 December 2013

M/s i have received a massage from mobile no. Of 8681 and they mention clearly that " your mobile no. Has won 2.15 crores and hero bike in india/london honda mobile award...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Dada Maldev Petrol Pump

Sandeep Kadyan on 30 December 2013

Dear Sir, I am a regular customer of Indian Oil petrol. On dated 24/12/2013 I purchased petrol of Rs 00/- for my maruti 800 car no. DL 5CF 2887 in morning time, 8.00 A.M ...[Read full complaint]

Fair & lovrly Prize not received

Ashish Mishra on 29 December 2013

Fair lovely organized free fair lovely contest give missed on number:-09987666666 you win or 120min talktime and am calling this number and after 50 days prize not received

BSS a fraud company

Lokesh Rai on 29 December 2013

Hi, My name is lokesh Rai I work with BSS in RT department,I have been here since 10 months and the management harrased me mentally every second I had worked there, my employee number is 15735,las...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by Bareilly development authourity

Ankush Dayal on 29 December 2013

alloted one plot in Ramganga nagar awasiya yozna in 010, but still no sign of registry, nothing heard from authority, only news of cheating from authority from newspapers...[Read full complaint]

Unsafe road for entry in D-6 Vasant Kunj ( Kaveri appt )

Kuldeep Rathi on 29 December 2013

Hi , I am a resident of D-6 Vasant Kunj , I want to bring in your kind notice that entry for D-6 Kaveri apartment from gate near to santhushi apprtment is very unsafe . There is not security on th...[Read full complaint]