Others complaints

Papps marketing payment and work problem

Sarwar Shaikh on 11 June 2015

Hello team This is sarwar shaikh from kalyan mumbai Maharashtra, i had purchase papps marketing copy past (add posting) work but they have paid only for my 1 month payment, and after that they hav...[Read full complaint]

Item Lost by DTDC

Chetan Shah on 11 June 2015

I had sold an item through ebay and shipped the same DTDC courier , Coimbatore on 015, the item has been declared lost by DTDC people, And i have raised a claim, now to s...[Read full complaint]

1 goods bundle missing

Nirav Kothari on 11 June 2015

Date 24/4/2015 booking 5 bundle Tirupur to surendranagar booking but received 4 bundle 1 bundle missing goods bill copy church gate office courier and 1 copy rajkot office courier please check my ...[Read full complaint]

Agaisnt DTDC Courier service

Gaurav Deodhar on 11 June 2015

My Important Courier was delivered from Chennai on 3rd June although I haven't received that. My house address/Contact have been provided, My family stays home 24/7 and is always available at home...[Read full complaint]

Money loss in glaze India

Manoj Pandey on 11 June 2015

This company is not clear my any questions so I think this is fake company and make fool all honest people Please help me to refund my money. Thanks

Glaze trading pvt. ltd is a fraud company

Chandan Mohanty on 11 June 2015

Aaj se 2 saal pehle mujhe iss company aachha hain,monthly 5-20 thousand income hota hain bolke mujhse 16thousand rupees liya, or ush tym mereko kuch podhne ke liye nahi d...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Call regarding ATM block

J on 11 June 2015

I had just woken up. It was around 9:20am. I received a call from 514. A man spoke to me, by the name sanjay srivastav ( his accent was somewhat Bihar or south indian). H...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of Sahara Q-Shop Money

Eliza Sharmin on 10 June 2015

I have invested Rs.120100/- in the Q shop of Sahara Q Shop Unique Products Range Limited as detailed below and I exercise MONEY BACK OPTION in the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th year and full redemption afte...[Read full complaint]

Against Adidas Shoe Company

Srv Thakur on 10 June 2015

About three months back, i purchased a shoe from Adidas, Razabajar, Patna at 00/- less 30%. After 4 months, i had a pain in right ankle. Then i started to use my old shoe...[Read full complaint]

DTDC courier misplaced

Prithvi Raj on 10 June 2015

My courier from Delhi to Bangalore has been misplaced by DTDC. It has been more than a month I haven't received my courier package in Bangalore. Tracking number; Z56585248

Kvak call centre ad

Rahul Shinde on 10 June 2015

Dear sir, I read ad in pudhari newspaper about KVAK call center i applied online they send me appointment letter for CCE by post it. Address mention in appointment letter: Krishi vigyan anusandhan...[Read full complaint]

PF withdrawal

Sumit Rawat on 10 June 2015

Dear sir, i was worked with radisson blu hardware year 20 nov 2011 to 26 aug 2014.When i leave the hotel i fill up the pf form and submitted to the hr department but still i am not getting my pf a...[Read full complaint]

PF information related

Praveen on 09 June 2015

Dear , Sir or madam I am employe of taco bell for my higher study's I had resigned My job then I applied fr a Pf on march 2015 till now no any information so plz its my amble request to yum restau...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of Sahara Q-Shop Money

Rameez Shaikh on 09 June 2015

I have been coaxed by the agent and the Branch Manager, Sahara India Parivar, Authorised Centre Name and Code: PALASI 612, Mira Bazar,Plassey,Nadia (W.B.), PIN-741156, to...[Read full complaint]

Online calling fraud item delivery and making money.

Milind Kadam on 09 June 2015

Dear Sir, Last Month I was received call from 4499 you are selected as special customer we are provied samsung galaxy grand 2 offer you have to pay just 4000rs. That pers...[Read full complaint]

Never Trust Country Club / Vacations

Chandrashekar Reddy on 09 June 2015

Country Vacations Sales Team Manager Mr. Santosh and Mr. Vimal has given us promise of Rs. ,000 (Twenty Thousand Rupees) worth of gold coin if we book two plots in Fairwa...[Read full complaint]

From 4 year TDS certificate not given by post office

Sujit M Gupta on 09 June 2015

i m agent in boisar post office from last 4 year we are not getting TDS certificate for IT return which is direct loss for me i have more then 500 customer of post scheme

Surrender of DDA flat-refund of registration money

Chirag Seth on 09 June 2015

I am a handicapped person and have surrendered my applicaion no 8331 vide receipt no REC/H/15/19,251 DT .15. Till date i have not received my ap...[Read full complaint]

Stock guru invested money return

Ram Ashish Singh on 09 June 2015

I had invested my hard earned money Rs.50,000 in stock guru on 010. promising of getting 20% every month & principal amount within 6 months. I am a retired person & inves...[Read full complaint]

Bluedart: The worst courier service in India

Gopaditya Das on 09 June 2015

I was supposed to receive a HDFC bank card via Bluedart Ref. no. 4124 at my office. But it reached my address one day prior to the date of delivery. The delivery boy call...[Read full complaint]