Others complaints

Didn't received pan card

Rahul Pal on 20 May 2014

I didn't received my pancard yet 40 days has passed so pls send me my pancard my acknowledge no is 2132

Kisan sewa kendra kya hai or isme registration ke kul kitne paise jama karne hote hai

Sunil Kumar Sigotiya on 19 May 2014

Mene news paper patrika me add dekha k kisan sewa Kendra me vacancy hai salary 00/- se 00/- to mene diye huye number 9248[Read full complaint]

Indian health organisation fraud

Rajesh Narwal on 19 May 2014

Sir, I want to tell you that IHO persons talk to me on mobile phone about his org. Health policy for concession on Dr. FEES and on Medicines. We all about 5 persons in our office apply for that on...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against Agarwal Packers and Movers Group

Anbalagan G on 19 May 2014

I have booked my households through Ms Agarwal Packers & movers, Visakhapatnam branch office on 2014 vide their GC No. VIZAG 0499 and after 15 d...[Read full complaint]

Please send my pan card

Shreshtha Khatri on 19 May 2014

I applied for Pan card but yet not received ,please do the needful Application Number 8826 Coupon Number 8826 PAN NUMBER DLEPK0762F Applicant Na...[Read full complaint]

JCL teleshopping cheated

Benjamin Chacko on 19 May 2014

Sir/ I got a call from JCL Teleshopping mentioning that you mobile have been won a Samsung Galaxy Grad Mobile worth Rs.17000/- oNLY YOU HAVE TO PAY RS.3500/- we will parcel it to your near Post of...[Read full complaint]

Institiute has been change without informitation

Joginder Kumar on 19 May 2014

Respected sir/mam i would like to refund my money my brother's was pursing 12th from your institute noida branch i am waiting for your reply thank you joginder kumar from noida contact [Read full complaint]

Panacea global group Fraud BPO consultant

Harsha on 19 May 2014

Hi all bpo runners in bangalore please dont deal with dr sumeet bharadwaj sharma of panacea global group. He is a fraud bpo consultant and gives fake project, he has cheated more than 50 centers i...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get the money back

Ganesan Damodaran on 19 May 2014

they offer for me a mobile phone- if you win or not you can get the money back, information, still i didnt receive any message, pls send my money back to my account or clearance for purchase any p...[Read full complaint]

Complaint no-RNA 140504060307

Sanjay Chaudhary on 19 May 2014

My complaint no-rna140504060307 my split ac 1.5 ton is not proper cooling after repair so plz register again.......................!!!

AMR bounce cheque and not deposit TDS

Raman Kumar on 18 May 2014

I have booked a fully furnished Retail Shop measuring space 760 sq. ft. on Ground Floor in The Great Adventure Mall, Kessel i Valley, Tech Zone, Greater Noida. Please deposit TDS Amount in my PAN ...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe wrong information di gayi

Rohit Shakya on 18 May 2014

mujhe wrong information di gai h or kha gya tha k agar mera naam top 10 ne nhi aaya to mujhe mere 500 rupye bapas ke diye jayege jo k mujhe nhi mile

Against adbhut jeewan sangrah

Shayna Kumar on 18 May 2014

i have ordered this nonsense book adbhut jeewan sagrah exray kundli..they robbed me by not sending a book inspite of this they haven't returned my payment..they all are cheaters.....someone told m...[Read full complaint]

My proudct not come in my address

Vinay Kumar on 17 May 2014

dear sir, my product not come my address my 2 reference num-1438667 Ebs payment id-25002652, re num-14468870 Ebs payment id-5182710 plz hep me.

For Krishi yantriki subsidy

Neeraj Hardev on 17 May 2014

plz give me information about ..1. Custom-hiringfor land leveling, bunding, dozing and preparation of percolation tanks and other land improvement activities by dozers, c...[Read full complaint]

Van vibag vacancies newspaper me job, fake or true?

Rashmi Sharma on 17 May 2014

Yar mughe apse ek bat puchne hai. Mare ghar k Punjab kesri mai van vibag k aid aye the jisme SMS krke interview k bat ke the unhone 2 number dye hai 9564 se start tha . f...[Read full complaint]

Cheating case against e-jobhunt/anytech solution pvt ltd

Pankajkumar Kumar on 17 May 2014

I got a call from the website team named “E-JOBHUNT” on March 2014 regarding a job. An employee named, Deepanshu /Deepak asked me to register on the website & the team wi...[Read full complaint]

Airtel IP TV not Working

Nishant Varshney on 17 May 2014

It's been more than a week since my IP TV remote control is not working.I have raised no of complaints but nothing is happening.I am very frustrated .Every time Air tel team closes the ticket with...[Read full complaint]

Documents Not delivered in time

R.apparao on 16 May 2014

My important documents are not delivered in time date was 28/4/2014 from Hyderabad to iffcoaonla unit Bareilly U.P

Corruption in ghatkopar n ward

Raman Shukla on 16 May 2014

I have small hawker business in ghatkopar .we are in business from last 5 yers problem is that chor gadhi driver from n ward is forcefully asking to give bribe is this correct .and second thing go...[Read full complaint]