Others complaints

Amarendra Kumar Singh on 04 May 2015

for BT 5996 not receiving bill from long tine i am deposing self time to time

Bluedart bad service

Shivraj Gangtire on 04 May 2015

I ordered parcel from the amazon.in and the today i got called from this no ‭097 62 615169‬ bluedart office phaltan and i am told him i am currently out of town and i couldn't pick up parcel in 2-...[Read full complaint]

PNB payment for pension

Surjit Kaur Widow Of Sh. Ranjit Singh on 04 May 2015

Office of the principal controller of defence accounts(pensions) allahabad granted me family pension after the dealth of my husband. Mr. P.Prasad, ee (e&m), sg, officer commaniding , [Read full complaint]

Unauthorized Construction in Shivane, Pune

Saleem Sheriff on 04 May 2015

NO INITIATIVE YET, STILL WAITING FOR THE ACTION AS PER MY 18TH & 27TH APRIL'15 COMPLAIN..... Dear Sir/Madam, As per my earlier Complain on dated 18th April 015, still No ...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by sending worthless parcel

Gopi.m Trt on 04 May 2015

this cheaters called me by phone telling that i had won a lucky prize of samsung mobile and 4 gram gold coin for best using my phone number.they called me many times till i received my parcel.afte...[Read full complaint]

Issue of pan card

Preashant Agarawl on 03 May 2015

0574 Name : RAHUL ENTERPRISES Category : Firm Status : Your application is under process at Income Tax Department BUT THE I T DEPT HAS ISSUED ME THE NO AARFR0149Q IN JUNE...[Read full complaint]

Jewelry having BIS hallmark of 19.5 carat

Sudeep Agrawal on 02 May 2015

Hello, I am Sudeep Agrawal from Jabalpur (Madhya pradesh) In auction, of jewelry from gold loan company, I purchased 2 gold chains having combined weight of 24 grams(approx). Chains were accompani...[Read full complaint]

Csd smart card not received till date

Baljit Singh on 02 May 2015

i am h/submaj baljit singh i submit ex serviceman csd smrat card in urc 814 cetc doraha ludhiana punjab regn no 5321(tc-2033)dt 04 Mar 2015 not information smart card make by smart chip ltd please...[Read full complaint]

SKy brands wonder shapers replacement

Ankita Tripathi on 02 May 2015

I order one wonder shapers(34 -35 xl). Order no. Is 0397 and my waist size is also 34 but when product came its also xl as per the compeny but its too tight for me.i unab...[Read full complaint]

Gojavas - The worst courier company I have seen

Gaurav Gupta on 02 May 2015

An executive from GoJavas (Kalkaji branch) turned up at my house on 6th April asking for a return package. I asked him that are you picking up for Flipkart (since I had to return a damaged kurta t...[Read full complaint]

FedEx delivery boy misbehaved

Vaibhav Pachpute on 02 May 2015

I ordered a product from amazon on 25 th april...the seller was from Mumbai and I stay in panvel..they are delivering my product on 2 may...they took 7 days to deliver the product...ok now main pr...[Read full complaint]

Electricity theft

Aarav on 02 May 2015

Dear All, There are few people who have tempered their electricity meter with the setting of few BSES employees. below mentioned consumer having two ACs, water motor, room heater, bathroom geyser,...[Read full complaint]

Monopoly Rate Charged on Courier Service

Sonali Tea Industries on 02 May 2015

The Sivasagar ASTC Courier service has charged the people a monopoly rate, whereas the other ASTC Courier service charged a genuine rate. We book a percal vide this courier on dated 01/05/2015 Con...[Read full complaint]

Fake call and loss money

Prakash Makawana on 02 May 2015

I receive fake call & give my verification Then I will give my information and he transfer my 3990 rs... Sorry for my mistake Please help me

Illegal construction

Rajendra Vichare on 01 May 2015

From Rajendra Vichare. 503, Bahar, Gaurav Garden, B.P.Road,Kandivali (w), Mumbai 067. Mob. 1515 Mananiy, Vishay: Building madhe OPEN THE SKY DUC...[Read full complaint]

Debit card cash withdrawal by unauthorized source

Mahesha Mahesha on 30 April 2015

Hi, I was at work on 29th April 2015 morning ,suddenly I got three cash withdrawal alert message(Rs 000) to my phone. I was shocked ATM card is with me and hw can its pos...[Read full complaint]

Fraud bhartiya kisan sewa samiti

Sachin on 30 April 2015

we have received call and letter stated that i will get job of Rs 0/-, but firstly we have to pay 2000 rs in advance through online/cheque. Its ...[Read full complaint]

First Flight Courier Forgery

Rohit Sharma on 30 April 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, I have sent documents to Mumbai using the courier services of First Flight Courier from Ghaziabad (consignment number-: w991b1239745) they promised that the consignment will be del...[Read full complaint]

PF amount details

Solanki Mahendra Kumar Mansukhbhai on 30 April 2015

dearsir youare reqest to my pfbalance receve to sks mfi ltd empid18638 plz send to pf from&address regard mahendra solanki 7721

Hanuman chalisa yantra colour is damage within 23 days

Hemanta Dutta on 30 April 2015

I m order a hunman chalisa yantra 15 march 015. I got within 2 days but i hv an acident on 22 march 2015 so i hv unbelived the yantra. After nxt 20 days the yantra colour...[Read full complaint]