Others complaints

Sales Tax theft/Sales Tax Evasion in Rai singh Nagar

Sohanlal Sharma on 27 May 2014

SALES TAX EVASION Respected Sir, plz let me draw your attention towards a serious case of Sales Tax Evasion by a Lassi /Juice/Ice-cream manufacturer Shiv Lassi Bhandar , & Grover Juice Bar Court R...[Read full complaint]

Fraud and Cheating complain against Intoday holiday solutions

Harjit Masuta on 27 May 2014

This is to inform you that in 11/oct/13 w.e.f order no.intoday 951. I had got a call from Abhinab(8377987959) from InToday holiday solutions Pvt.Ltd. He had offered me on...[Read full complaint]

Electricity ki chori

Kartik Das on 27 May 2014

respected sir, i want know that my area in many people are using electric but they are not pay any bill for electric. bill 000) and some one without customer used electri...[Read full complaint]

Pal ticket service charge

Ramakant on 26 May 2014

pal ticket agent give me ticket 3060 taking froam me 8400 or make my bogas id also

pal ticket bhayander east 2374

Complaint for Laxmi Kuber Dhan Varsha Yantra TVC Product

Deepak Chaudhari on 26 May 2014

Dear Sir, My Product Details Laxmi Kuber Dhan Varsha Yantra TVC Sky Shop Limited company and my order no is OC3212917 and Product Barcode is DVN2190031213A27549. Purchase Date:- [Read full complaint]

PF Not Received After 10 Months

Haridas Mangu Jadhav on 26 May 2014

I was ago 10 months apply the pf but still I am not received my pf so please do me guidance how to complaint on serco company and what may be important document or information.

VRL Logistics Courier delivery negligence

Shumala on 26 May 2014

I needed to courier some items so that it is door delivered . But staff member instead of door delivery registered items as parcel(to godown). There were food items which are not delivered yet. Al...[Read full complaint]

Relieving me without reason & Gracing Period

Mohsin Raj on 26 May 2014

I am working in Jubilant Infrastructure Ltd, Vilayat, Bharuch, Gujarat, in Supply Chain Department as a Purchase Officer through company contract of Global Innov sourse Ltd. My HOD(Mr. Grish Nanot...[Read full complaint]

Inform WRC Bhopal NCTE that our Processing Fees is received.

Mr. Kishor B. Kadu. on 26 May 2014

The cheque of Rs. 00/- (to refund the processing fee ) chq no. 0074 ,dated 23-8-2011 drawn on ICICI Bank N.Delhi, which was sent to us by NCTE w...[Read full complaint]

PF Account number not given to any employee since inception.

Employee on 26 May 2014

SAHARA Q SHOP UNIQUE PRODUCT RANGE LTD is deducting PF every month of employees, but till date have not given PF Account number to any employee since inception. Pl look in to matter

Theft from the Shree Anjani Courier courier packet

Kiran Nagelia on 26 May 2014

Dear Sir, We have sent a consignment from Jamshedpur to Mumbai via Anjani Courier Services P ltd consignment no. 4544 on .14. the same was deliv...[Read full complaint]

Pan card name wrongly mentioned

Bhargavi Rajul Garg on 25 May 2014

Dear sir. We applied for pan name change for my wife after marg for changing name in pancard. But when we received pan card it was wrongly mentioned name. Actual name is bhargavi rajul garg but in...[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya kishan seva kendra appointment

Sanjay Chauhan on 25 May 2014

I have a appointment letter and joining forms by post. They offer me a mob an laptop with job and given to me22500 Rs. pm as a sellry. they want fast mony from me by bank account [Read full complaint]

Missing parcel complain

Sanjay Shah on 25 May 2014

I gave one lpg gas-stove in hassan depo bus is numbr ka13 1347 but it did not collect it.So plzz help me my numbr is 9686858844....Plz inform dis number

Delay in delivering the product and no response to my email

Rahul Singhania on 25 May 2014

Dear Sir, I would like to bring to your kind attention towards the below issue with HDFC Smart Buy. I have ordered wild craft bag via order no 4147 dated 10th may, 2014 a...[Read full complaint]

Tulip global paise lekar bhaag gayi

Jamuna Prasad on 24 May 2014

ak din humare gar ka padosi aya or vaha busines ke bare me samjane laga or hum mana kar diya to vah ak or ladke ko lakar aya or vah skim samjane lage or fir hum samj gaye or humne pase de mene mer...[Read full complaint]

EMI card issue

Mansuri Gulam Husen Ibrahimbhai on 24 May 2014

I'm a paid Emi card fees paid on date 25/01/2014 by axis bank account But not lessu Emi card your company

Woodland show issue - defect

Varun Kumar on 24 May 2014

Hello Sir, I bought a shoe from woodland on 014. Again i submitted shoes in same showroom on 18-8-2014 because i got it's a defective one. Shopkeeper agreed that is in in...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call centre appointment cheating

Dharmendra Jadhav on 24 May 2014

i have received one appointment letter from delhi,stating to pay 0.00 as deposit within 72 hrs after getting agreement letter, when i check on google i found many more fr...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Rajkumar on 24 May 2014

Dear Sir, I have not received my PAN card since 7-08 the department gave me acknowledgment number & reply by mail that your card has been dispatched by courier but till d...[Read full complaint]