Others complaints

Chevrolet Motors Mobile Message Scam

Hemant Kumar on 07 January 2014

I received a message at my mobile number that I won a lottery .I know it is fake and fraud. please specify me what actions I should take against them.

Cargo not delivered in 2 months also by Birlliant Cargo

Deepanjali Singh on 06 January 2014

Pls note i have booked my household goods to be transported from Gurgaon to Chennai via Brilliant Cargos Packers and Movers.on date 27 Oct 013. The list includes Fridge +...[Read full complaint]

Samsons Packers & Movers, Number 1 Fraud Company

Girish Kapoor on 06 January 2014

Samsons Packers & Movers, Kapas Hera, Delhi India's Number 1 Fraud Company?. I transported my goods from Delhi to Mohali from Samsons. They charged me Rs. 8000 for loading and unloading. But they ...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call center job fraud with me

Vikas Kumar on 06 January 2014

maine 950 rs. submit krwaye the fr muje ek joining letter aaya fr unhone 5000 rs. or mange fr maine bank se vivek k nam uske a/c me ye rs. submitt krwaye fr uske bad muje...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by ezeee way company

Rajinder Manhas on 06 January 2014

sir, I deposit 1000 monthly rd for this company in kangra office but now maturity is due but company close all branches in Kangra area

Not received the renumeration

Chandan Thakur on 06 January 2014

sir, This mail I am sending three month ago to WTL. I am working as Data Entry Opretor in Durgapur ,dist- Burdwan. I am sending two or three mail to wtl, but they were not sending any reply. Hare ...[Read full complaint]

Security paid but not updated

Balwinder Singh on 06 January 2014

E31-MS 48-0194M...............security demand raised by focal point division ludhiana agst memo 1050 dtd-3105-2013. sum of Rs.69056/- . submitted on 14-06-2013 chq. UCO bank Recpt no. 256 book no....[Read full complaint]

My account is restricted

Shweta Singh on 05 January 2014

sir , my account is restricted not using banking last 2 month. i want to reopen my account. what can i do?

Defect of Lee Cooper Shoes within 2 week of use

Shikhar Pahadia on 05 January 2014

This is to bring to your notice that i recently bought Lee Cooper Shoes, article no. LC 693, colour:BLACK and Size: 43, MRP: INR 99/- from Ahmed...[Read full complaint]

Against Maruti courier service

Vajid M Shaikh on 04 January 2014

Booking Information Document No Booking Date Receiver Booking Center To Center Type 3419 02/01/2014 INFINITI RETAIL LTD. BORIVALI(W) PUNE DOCUMENT Delivery Information De...[Read full complaint]

Impact india marketing house is 100 % fraud company

Vijay Kapoor on 04 January 2014

I joined in Impact India Marketing House as "area sales manager" in April 013. But till today I couldn't get any kind of salary any kind of field expenses or impress amou...[Read full complaint]

GetHolidaysNet company call

Shailendra Gupta on 04 January 2014

I got a call from some company called Get Holidays Net. They called from 1505 & 714. One was with 1 man and the other was with a woman. They had...[Read full complaint]

TDS refund for! assessment year 2011-2012

Kapil on 04 January 2014

my tds refund for assessment year 2012 not received till date my PAN CARD NO IN BZIPK1648A

Refund of money without start process

Patel Harishchandra on 04 January 2014

Dear Sir, Before 5 months I started process for Germany job seeker visa through Y axis ahmedbad. By that time I got a chance to go to Austrlia and then Singapore. So I want to stop the process for...[Read full complaint]

Spanco's provident fund

Shrikant Mungeti on 04 January 2014

hi sir/ madam this is shrikant mungeti , my employee id is SB2659 , I WORK IN SPANCO LAST 9 MONTH , every month the pf amount deducted , wen i resign till now am not recievee my pf amount , in sal...[Read full complaint]

Not get PF Certificate

Bivekanand Singh on 04 January 2014

company join dated 02/05/1993 and resignation 007. pf amount received but till date we have not receive the pf pension certificate.my pf a/c no. is GJ/15095/7160. PL DO T...[Read full complaint]

Irregularity in serving the property tax demand notice

Chandrasekhararao Dadi on 04 January 2014

Resepcted Sir, I was issued the property tax demand notice on 6-12-2013 for payment of tax dues of 3rd and 4th quarters of 2013 for two assessments but to my utter dismay i found that the bill no....[Read full complaint]

Smart card nahi mila

Shmt. Laxmi Devi on 03 January 2014

Mera id smart card ab tak nahi mila kirpa karke mera smart card jald se jald dilva di jiye.

Non delivery of parcel by dtdc courier

Anshul Lathwal on 03 January 2014

On 30/dec/2013, 1 parcel was booked from manesar branch indusind bank whose pod no. Is :- z07421869. On 31/dec/2013 while tracking the parcel, i got to know that it has been falsely delivered at m...[Read full complaint]

Frauds by comet infowave pvt ltd

Rajeev Thatte on 03 January 2014

Frauds taking place by Comet Info wave Pvt. Ltd. having its office at 4th floor, Viva-3, Opp. Vadilal House, Ahmadabad. Dear Sir, We are getting lot of complaints regarding above referred company ...[Read full complaint]