Others complaints

Decotouch paints fraud company

Amit Kumar on 30 August 2014

decotouch company is a fraud company. the company don't provide salary in time and even the owner of the company is not good at all. He dont have adequate how to talk with the staff members, he tr...[Read full complaint]

Godrej Eduora king drawer bed delivered damaged

Upinder Kaur on 30 August 2014

I purchased a Godrej Eduora king drawer bed on 6th August 2014 from Rajesh Furnishers and Interiors, G-86 Preet Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi 0092 vide cash memo number 455. I...[Read full complaint]

Fraud/cheating of rs. 4000/-

Dinesh Garg on 30 August 2014

On 014, i received a landline call ( 313) at 0.27 of Mr. Rajiv Gupta ( mobile No. 4592 ), re...[Read full complaint]

Non issuing reservation to physical handicaps

Nitin Ganajan Pimparikar on 30 August 2014

Your cidco aurangabad (ms) booking office is not issuing advance booking tickets to physical handicap persons repeatedly. Forth insident happened on 20/08/2014 at 6,00 pm who refuses to issue tick...[Read full complaint]

Against Sitapur rto office

Pradeep Kumar Singh on 30 August 2014

sIR mujhe 1 year hua DL apply kiye hue sari fees bhi pay kiya par DL AB tak nahi mila kaha tha via post ghar jayaga

On Dot Couriers - Docket no 129460029 not delivered

Ayan Pandit on 29 August 2014

The above shipment no.129460029 has been sent from Pune through on dot courier services on 23/08/2014 but till date I have not received this. Today 29/08/2014 I have visited on dot's regional offi...[Read full complaint]

My ola cab account blocked without any reason

Ajeet Kumar on 29 August 2014

Sir/Mam My name is AJEET KUMAR and I am working with BANK OF BARODA. I was on training for 9 months in Bangalore where I got knowledge about OLA CABS. So, I created an account with my email ID aje...[Read full complaint]

Wowals on cloth

Arvind Upadhyay on 29 August 2014

sir,i purchase, paint worth rs..1404.00 at Raymond,shop it is on s.v road malad(w) at the date 22/06/2014 ,bill no -cm14/1167 , but it is not good ,only one washing, there is small boil (wowals) o...[Read full complaint]

Losing money in Nmart

Rajmal Jain on 29 August 2014

we had submitted 4 policies of 5500 rs each company promises us many things like giving coupon of 220 every month etc but company has flew away

Lost money in Nmart

Rajmal Jain on 29 August 2014

Blue dart worst courier service

Ujjwal Soni on 29 August 2014

worst courier service the courier owner was thinking that he is a robert fuller he was rude in behaviour worst courier service seen in my life

Fake warranty and no proper policies and customer support

Arun Sabale on 29 August 2014

hi, i am facing issue with bata customer care to get replacement of my shoes. as per CC i have used the article for 9 months but i dont understand that if you are giving 12 months warranty then wh...[Read full complaint]

Very poor display on petro meter (petrol pump)

Ganpatlal Sahu on 29 August 2014

very poor display on petro meter (petrol pump) PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION

Fraud activity of country vacations

Ranajit Bari on 29 August 2014

On 19/11/2011 I and my wife went to country vacation office after getting a call that we have own a luckydraw of 6d/7n holiday trip. there we came to know that we have to take the membership to av...[Read full complaint]

Tds refund not received

Pradeep Kumar Tanwani on 28 August 2014

I have not received my tds refund AY 3-14 i have not received my tds 3-14 my pan no AERPT0315G request to you please credit my refund amount in ...[Read full complaint]

I want to know that why fraud of name of kisan seva kender did not caught?

Jatin Dadhaniya on 28 August 2014

i already writen description in my complaint that i want to know that why fraud of name of kishan seva kender did not caught.???

Innerwear For Slimming from Telebrands

Shweta Dekate on 28 August 2014

I give my order on 23-05-2014 for Innerwear for slimming product for large size but i recive order on date 29-5-2014 but in small size then i will call Tele Brands company no and tell them you can...[Read full complaint]

Medicine parcel returned undelivered in damaged condition

Sharad Kumar Gupta on 28 August 2014

This is to inform you that this is my third mail with no concrete results despite of telephonic talk twice. with urvashi ji at ahemdabad corporate office.It is quite surprising that you people are...[Read full complaint]

Did not received payment and very pathetic staff .

Poonam Darekar on 28 August 2014

My name is Poonam Darekar . I have join this real info to support my family as it advertise shows we can earn extra income . I have made payment of rs 6000 /- cash and rejesterd myself there . But...[Read full complaint]

Loot ki kisan seva kendra walo ne

Nicky Baba on 28 August 2014

inhone muje cl kiya tha ki ak ki grahak seva kendra m nokri lg jygi or kha ki ap 0000 rs jma kro to mine jma kisye tb bole ap ko cl letra ayge ap 0000<...[Read full complaint]