Others complaints

To get money back

Ujjawal Kumar Yadav on 10 February 2016

मेरा नाम उज्जवल कुमार है स्टार इंडिया लिमिटेड से फोन आया और मुझे विनर बताया और मुझे लक्की कोड और पासवर्ड बताया और बोला चेक कर लो और मैने चेक किया तो मेotरा नाम और नंबर बताया उसने 6500माँगा और मैने...[Read full complaint]

Illegal mutation of khatal premises

Md Irfan on 10 February 2016

Illegal mutation application of kolkata premises. ..premises no 32 ratu sarkar lane kolkata 0073 ward 44 assess no 0277 The person who surrender...[Read full complaint]

I have not receive my parcel

Kaushal Akoliya on 10 February 2016

i have not receive a my parcel at 10/02/2016 which is comes from calicut. in this parcel my businees relationship related material is there so i have a loss of 0/-.

Worst service of Shree Maruti courier from Akola office

Niteen Maleek on 10 February 2016

I booked courier from Ahmedabad {khokhara offce} to Akola [Maharashtra] having docket no. 3013 on .16. After promising me next day delivery at A...[Read full complaint]

Credit card fraud

Rupa on 10 February 2016

I just (4:30pm 10 Feb 16) received repeated calls from +91 1532 claiming that my credit card is select for cash refund of Rs.9000 and wanted my card details. By mistake I...[Read full complaint]

No Air facility in Petrol IOC bunk

Arvind Singh Pal on 10 February 2016

Hi Team, This is not about money, this is about proper customer service. Papu Enterprise fuel station does not have proper facility of toilet and Air how he can run petrol bunk. He will never fill...[Read full complaint]

Maturity return money not received till date

Mohammad Shaikh on 10 February 2016

my policy maturity due date was 2015 but till date i did not received any cheque/cash from maitreya group of company.

Maturity anount not received

Mamidanna Kalyanachakravarthy on 10 February 2016

I have taken units worth Rs 00/- on 30th December 1996 and the units got matured on30th June 2000 and the matured value is Rs 0/-. I had submitt...[Read full complaint]

Globle glaze bikaner product dekar fasana

Joonjaram Balach on 10 February 2016

mere pese kha gyi globle compny bikaner wali 5000 or muje bato me fsa kr or me vha pr 3 din tk ruka muje airtel call center ka kam bta kr wha pr bulaya gya or vo kam nhi ...[Read full complaint]

TV cable operator without licence and permission

Kushwaha Azad on 10 February 2016

sir withut permission and licence k tv cable chala raha hai naresh agrwal uska lic to radh ho gaya hai or tax bhi kam patata tha jis k karan uska licenc radh ho gaya hai

Service is not properly

Gurunath Mathpati on 10 February 2016

I am gurunath mathpati my complaint is your technical person Borde is not come for installation before 2 day he not receive call and not reply any problems so other any person send and installatio...[Read full complaint]

Missing Names of selected players

Winkle on 10 February 2016

In regards of sports ad on dated 2016 in greater noida section. There are few players names are missing who are selected for South Asian Games for Roller Shoot Ball champ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company

Durga Prasad Singh on 09 February 2016

Ye compny fraud hai.isne pahle form or documents mail karwaya.phir SBI A/C-no. 1625 Me 900 Rs jama kar rasid ko mail karne bola.8 Din bad interview ke liye call aaya. Usk...[Read full complaint]

Payment is not show in form

Bhushan More on 09 February 2016

ill pay for mhada lottery deposit money but show a from payment is pending plz solve my problem

Fraud Of The Name Of Tata Motors

Vikashkumar Choudhary on 09 February 2016

I Am Lived In Khagaul, District-Patna (Bihar) Sir I Am Received A Call By Tata Motors 408) He Says Me You Win Tata Safari. If You Want To Take This Prize Then You deposit...[Read full complaint]

Paisa thag lya glaze company ne

Sachin Keshri on 09 February 2016

Friends mera nam sachin keshri h . Friends mera village friend ne mujhe jhuth bol kar mujhe tata bulaya aur wo mujhe glaze me jood Diye. Mujhe bola ke mai tata me bahut Acha kam kar raha hu mera m...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Ground Staff job in Pune Airport

Wasim Maner on 09 February 2016

Sir muje BINOD CHAKRABORTY ka massage aya tha ki aapka Ground staff job ke liye selection hogaya he aur aapki joining date 08-02-2016 he aur esase pehle aapko tatkal me passport nikalna hoga. Eske...[Read full complaint]

Payment not Recieved by Quikr despite several follow ups

Praveen Singh on 09 February 2016

I am Praveen Singh and this grievance is regarding Quikr AD ID:249675575 I am going to drag Quikr to the court and also write mail to the central government. After reading hundreds of complains on...[Read full complaint]

OnDot courier not delivered courier

Deepika Jaiswal on 09 February 2016

Dear concern, from last 15 days we sending daily courior but not single courior delivered on destination , please check on urgently on look in to this matter.Details are mentioned below. 28-jan ky...[Read full complaint]

One connection not working since last 15 days

Mahendra Bafna on 09 February 2016

My id 109, I have two connection, but one connection not working since last 15 days