Others complaints

Refund money from 24x7fresh

Rakesh Panchal on 02 July 2016

Refund money from 24x7fresh Poor service by 24x7fresh I have placed an order for & quot One month Amul milk subscriptions(per day 1.5 litres) & my order no. 0271 dated 12...[Read full complaint]

છુટ્ટા પૈસા બાબત

Palak Kothari on 02 July 2016

માન. સાહેબ શ્રી સાંજે ગાંધીનગર પોલીસ ભવન થી વાસણા પોઈન્ટ બસ ના કંડક્ટર દ્વારા છુટ્ટા પૈસા બાબત ખુબ ખરાબ વર્તન કરવામાં આવે છે. હુ રોજ તેમને છુટ્ટા આપુ જ છુ પણ કોઈક દિવસ જો ના આપ્યા તો આખી બસમાં બરા...[Read full complaint]

1 company ne mla samsung j7 pathvto mhnale an fasvnuk keli

Abhijit Jagtap on 01 July 2016

mla cakl alela tumcha no laki ahe tumhala Samsung j7 mobile 3600 R's madhy bhetat ahe. tynantr tyne maza purn address ghetla tynantr mazy javlil post office madhy parsal al.me tay 3600 R's cash pa...[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya dursanchar kendra

Shubham Suresh Chopkar on 30 June 2016

Meko aj date 2016 ko bhartiya dursanchar kendra se lettar aaya h mai confuce hu ki mai kya kru iska LICENCE NO. 2016 Diya h or sicyoriti diposit...[Read full complaint]

Double riksha stand in chimne galli bhaji market

Golden Lady on 30 June 2016

We the shopkeeper of chimni galli lane would request you to take action against the double line auto stand in front of our shop .as it have stop the entrance of customer in the lane.It is very dif...[Read full complaint]

FedEx delay in delivery

Sachin Makkar on 30 June 2016

My tracking number of fedex is : 292. I placed a order from snapdeal.com and the product supposed to be reached by 30th june but when i talked to the cc they said me that...[Read full complaint]

Sachin Tendulkar Silver Coin not received

Rohit on 29 June 2016

I ordered for silver coin bearing sachin tendulkars photo, paid by credit card in 014, so far they haven't send coin or refund despite several reminders.

House hold saman nahi mila

Gohel Pratap Sang on 29 June 2016

Sir Meme 14 jun 2016 ko jhansi se surendranagar samam book karaya tha jis me 03 x stil box or o4 x Vandal the yeh saman house hold ka tha Saman time se nahi Milne par muje hotel me rukna padata ha...[Read full complaint]

Cheated with me

Mdshafquat Izhar on 29 June 2016

Dear sir/madam, I beg to say that I was cheated by a person whose name is azam . He is working in GOD associate Tezpur,Assam and his Id is CPR409AD . I was gave him money in 22 dec,2015 and till n...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted

Vipin Mishra on 29 June 2016

My money was deducted on 24 of may 2016 while doing a transaction and still i did not receive any amount..and i loss my 600 rupees.I have complain many time customer care but no response.

Fraud by courier, fake call

Tejas Sunil Patil on 27 June 2016

I get a call by a s.d. enterprises plot no 125 sector 7 rohini delhi 0085 Phone no 8873 Lady name as radhika she was telling that you had select...[Read full complaint]

Refer col. no 7 below

Sushil Gupta on 26 June 2016

siri called on ph.no.255298 and 2939 just now.no answer.i have found a small steel nail openly visible in a biscuit after opening a packet of dtt.04/16 having batch no.E1...[Read full complaint]

Regarding emitra

Umesh Singh on 26 June 2016

sir online form ke log manchahe rupey wasoolte hai...emitra challan ke extra 50 rupey le lete hai...online form ke 100 rupey and extra charge karte hai...Delhi gate udaipur pe manchahe rupey wasoo...[Read full complaint]

Refund on cancellation

Karthik V on 26 June 2016

I made flight cum Hotel reservation from Bangalore to Goa and back for 1st July to 5th July 2016.I decide to choose Riva Beach ResortMandrem Beach, Pernem, Goa 3527 and h...[Read full complaint]

Unicorn Overseas Solution is fraud company

Irfan Khan on 26 June 2016

Mera naam irfan khan he. Me jaipur se belong krta hu. Is company ne muje canada visa dene ke liye kha or 16 sep 2014 ko 5000 le liye. mene pese vha pr ankur naam ke bande...[Read full complaint]

Country Club Fraud

Ranjan Babu on 26 June 2016

People from country club call you can say that you have won a free gift since you gave your number in some places like Big bazaar. They will not explain anything before but will pester you to go t...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Glaze International Private Ltd.

Santanu Katan on 25 June 2016

This Company announces to be a unique organization for incoming high, but does not disclose the secret of their company. They firstly claim to be a genuine pathfinder in the field of income. But t...[Read full complaint]

Fake 0℅ loan account from exide battery company

Rajeshkumar Kumar on 25 June 2016

the Tally callers call me from this numbers 4256 and told me loan offer at the rate of interest 0℅ of amount 5 lac rupees and emi is yearly 0000...[Read full complaint]

This is fraud company (glaze trading india pvt. ltd).

Jai Prajapati on 24 June 2016

mera naam jai prajapati hai maine bhi ek ristedaar ke kahne par is company me bhaag liya par jab mujhe pata chala ki ye networking aur bahut hi fraud company hai to maine ise chhodne faisla kar li...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by skywing solution (placement cosultancy)

Praveen Agarwal on 24 June 2016

Sir, My name is praveen agarwal. I get a call from skywing solution which is a consultancy of placement. They tell me that there is a vacancy in HDFC bank and for that they taken 1000 rupees from ...[Read full complaint]