Others complaints

Extremely irresponsible and bad service by DTDC courier service

Indhu Kotiyan on 06 February 2015

I sent a courier from Mumbai branch on 2nd February 015, it was a gift item, the transaction code was M15853865, for chennai, the company told me that it will reach in ma...[Read full complaint]

Refund of VISA Fee Deposited in Ringgits(FC).

Ajay Singh on 05 February 2015

I traveled under tour package Code TCBA1812 in December2013 and entire tour cost have been paid to to your Allahabad office .Despite of that I had to pay on board visa fee i.e 720 Malasiyan Ringgi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud country vacation

Mrs Dipti Sunil Laddha on 05 February 2015

I have a call from country vacations that u have won a gift from our company .when I went there they said u will get a pickup n 3 times food n car n driver n free hotel stay anywhere in just by pa...[Read full complaint]

First flight courier No updates for my consignment

Rajdeep Bayan on 05 February 2015

The courier team is not showing me any of the updates of my item from 1st Feb. Where is my item still now reached. Please inform me about the same as early as possible... Plz plz plz

Pay the service charge of aadhaar card

Sanjay Arora on 05 February 2015

When i reached the enrollment center for enrollment Person asked me to pay the amount of 100 rs for enrollment .I asked him for not to give the payment he argument with me,

Godrej main door lock not working properly

Debasis Singha on 05 February 2015

godrej main door lock not working properly since 015. Repeated request not yielding any result.

Complain against Madhur courier

Bhavin Shah on 05 February 2015

Complain against Madhur couriers A - 43, Ghantakarna Market, Near N.C.M, Ghantakarn Mahavir Market Road, Ghantakarn Mahaveer Market, Sarangpur, Sherkotda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 000...[Read full complaint]

Parcel not receive

Maulik Kotecha on 05 February 2015

this parcel doc no is 1859 this book from naya bazar delhi date -15. pls send me urgent feedback contact 4515

Telebrands Fraud Company, Cheat the people

Gajendra Singh Rajput on 05 February 2015

I had order to them for fix it pro online. when I was order they committed me for money back guarantee within 15days, if product is not like by you or not to work. They take payment from my credit...[Read full complaint]

Call from reliance capital for job

Mahezabin Khanusiya on 05 February 2015

I get call from reliance capital for job for ehat i have already paid 2000rs and they r asking about to pay 3500rs and i get call frm +91 78 38 6627 dis no they r saying ...[Read full complaint]

Money transaction through mobile banking

Ratan Singh on 05 February 2015

Iam recharg airtel top up through mobile banking on 5 Feb 2015 between 6 -6 30pm reacharg is not successful my phone but my account 222) is debited 170 rs top Up coad is ...[Read full complaint]

Safal shop rude behavior waste time

Sarita Gupta on 05 February 2015

Mai shop par vegetable purchase karne ke liye gayi thi .year shop hamare ghar ke near hai.so many time I purchased vegetable from there.but lot of time the shopkeeper and his wife I found them mis...[Read full complaint]

Not received courier docket via anjani courier

Thakarda Savitaben Dahyaji on 04 February 2015

I sent courier docket no 6573 via anjani courier, vadali, Gujarat to pnb metlife insurance company , Bangalore on 20/01/15 but still not received same courier so same com...[Read full complaint]

DDA non refund vide form no 1470199

Mini Surendran on 04 February 2015

I have made payment of Rs, 00/- towards Form No 0199 to DDA Housing vide P.O/ bankers cheque no 1705 dtd [Read full complaint]

Duplicate product replacing original after repairing.

Bipin Gond on 04 February 2015

‎Hi I am Dr. Bipin Gond,i purchased diamond BP apparatus regular dial type on 24/11/2014 from 'The All India Surgicals princess street mumbai. After 1 month some problem occurred in the dial and I...[Read full complaint]

Packet Not reach on spot

Rajeev Ranjan. on 04 February 2015

My congiment no D991B 856. Dispatch date /15. Doc at not receive till date /15.

DDA Housing Scheme refund not received yet

Kiran Tiwari on 04 February 2015

Sir,i applied the dda houshing scheme-2014 of form no- 3938 of name KIRAN TIWARI of demand draft of no 7583 HDFC BANK of Rs. 1 lakh and i did no...[Read full complaint]

Track on courier not deliver parcel

Abhinav Singh on 04 February 2015

Don't know why people open business when not able to do. Feeling looted. i parceled from Bilaspur to Delhi 10 days before on urgent basis still not delivered, not able to trace either. Went to the...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Abhishek Kumar Pathak on 04 February 2015

sir mera pan card abhi tak nahi aya hai kolkata GPO se RMS bhejta hai or RMS kolkata GPO ko ye dono ke chakar me mera pan card nahi aa raha hai to mai kya karu

Salary Issue & Fraud Company

Shrey Chawla on 04 February 2015

I had Joined the Company on March 27 014, at the time of joining decided salary was Rs.22000/- and it will be Rs.25000/- after three months. They also Provided me a car f...[Read full complaint]