Others complaints

Cancellation of CV Membership

Chetan Parekh on 10 March 2016

As per discussion & whatever promises have given by CV peoples which are not fulfilled by him & denied to give services so help me to return my money Rs.25000/- back & cancel my Country Va

Suffering from fraud company

Pinky Roy on 10 March 2016

in january month i saw an add aganist kisan seva kendra job in naukri.com then i apply.she contact me and gave me a email id "Info@kisansevakendra.org" and website"www.kisansevakendra.o

Latest Victim of Country Vacations Fraud

Subhasis Karmakar on 10 March 2016

During Nov, 013, we were called by the representatives of Country Vacations Club Kolkata office multiple times and requested to be present on 2013[Read full complaint]

Missing of bike Honda Shine

Vikas Kumar on 10 March 2016

Sir I booked my personal bike Regn No BR06Y 5169 on 29 February 2016 at Railway luggage booking office at Jabalpur. My bike was to delivered at Muzaffarpur. My luggage booking memo no is [Read full complaint]

Complaint for proper seat not provied by new pal agency

Kirti And Himanshu on 10 March 2016

They change seat according theri choice , they also charge ex amount at the time of departure, when we are complaint beheviour unexpected while they are conected red bus. I want my solution&give m...[Read full complaint]

Fraud this company bluffers

Imran on 10 March 2016

sr, mene sms dwara is contest ka tv pr dekh kr answer diya tha. us ke baad mujhe morning me call aaya ki aap luckky ho congratulation sr aap 13 lakh ki tata safari jeet gaye ho aap ko registration...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against placement consultancy

Steven Walter on 10 March 2016

Indigo placement services pvt ltd is a consultancy in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh. They charge candidates 1000 for their placement but actually they dont give placements. They asked me to give them [Read full complaint]

Mhada lottery refund deposit amount

Sunil Tatya Vichare on 10 March 2016

I am Sunil T Vichare I have paid Rs 5300 for kokan lottery 2016 for 265-Mira road bldg No. E-8, E-9 scheme as I have not elected in the lottery but yet I have not received my deposit amount back. ...[Read full complaint]

Beware of fraud mart2all.com

Ganesh Jadhav on 10 March 2016

I got a call from mart2all.com and their representative named Mr.vikas 0116 telling me that they selected me for an offer launched on the occasion of mart2all company fou...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Bright consultancy Vadodara

Ranjeet Singh on 10 March 2016

the consultancy name bright consultancy in varadora,gujrat.he take rs 5000 to provide a job in australia as store keeper with in 4 months.he give a receipt of [Read full complaint]

Latest scheme not given

Arun Kumar on 10 March 2016

The annual and half yearly scheme is not told by the supplier

Glaze Trade fraud hai

Laxmikant Bhoi on 09 March 2016

Hello dosto, mein Odisha ka rehne wala hun, mere ek dost ne mujhe phone kia ki yehaan ek job hai (Sambalpur, Odisha) me ,com.ka naam mujhe bataya, yahaan pe khana ,rehana free hai, yahaan pe hoste...[Read full complaint]

Thenicetours not refunded my money

Swapnil Jadhav on 09 March 2016

I had booked Tour package with "http://thenicetours.com/" on date 3/12/2015 and received confirmation from them 015. Confirmation is regarding to paid amount to "http://t...[Read full complaint]

Mhada payment not received till date

Chetan Jaising Rathod on 09 March 2016

Till date mhada not refund my money for the lottery kokan 016, i apply for VIRAR BOILNJ- 263, but till date not refund my money from mhada, what should i do.

Damage indoor device

Kalpesh Kankhara on 09 March 2016

As of my first complain about indoor device demage till not solved service department at jamnagar told me demage not cover in warenty then I talk again customer care they told me same as sevice de...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Citrus Check Inns

Akhlesh Jain on 09 March 2016

I have been fooled by the sales team of Citrus by promising thngs that were not in the package. I was asked to say yes in all welcome calls & accept all communications. Now the company is denying ...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with blue dart services

Ashok on 09 March 2016

I m not satisfied. This blue dart services....but I want my product tmmrw urgent....blue dart boy say sir m coming just a few minutes so m waitng him.....he is not coming. N not pic the phne

Full and Final Settlement not clearing

Kedhar Nath on 08 March 2016

Full and Final Settlement not clearing and no one responding to any of mails.

Pathetic reply from call center team

Shahnawaz Tshaikh on 08 March 2016

08/03/2016 spoken with call center guy Name was ABHISHEK .MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 2672 >> this boy refuse to provide sms pack information indirectly and saying i have send y...[Read full complaint]

Not a good service careless staff

Vikram J Prajapati on 08 March 2016

Staff is not supportive mostly 10 customers wait 1 hours then after he say server crased and my time is over. Main think is management level is careless.he is responsible for that kind of behaviou...[Read full complaint]