Others complaints

Easy bill biggest cheater

Srinath on 16 March 2016

hello what do u think about the customer, be carefull while calling customer care sharing @easybill.co.in if i mailing the ccare provding non related persons venkada sub...[Read full complaint]

Pancard not recieved

Priyanka Singh Parihar on 16 March 2016

It has been more than 3 moths I have applied for pan card However still I have not received it yet, I tried to contact the concern person multiple times but they are not taking any action. I am fe...[Read full complaint]

EMD Amount not received towards Mhada Lottery

Mr. Mahesh Ramesh Sawant on 16 March 2016

I applied konkan lottery 2016 as scheme code : 266-kavesar thane - general public (gp) , lig ( lower income group). Pan no.Blcps6186b. My bank details : 5170 , hdfc bank ...[Read full complaint]

FWA India Fraud company

Manoj Vasantrao Surkar on 16 March 2016

FWAindia is fraud company. Ye company job k nam pr apko lutati he. Apse paise leti he aur bad me bolti unke candidate pure nhi hua apko baki ladke lagane ko bolti he. Aur bad me phone nhi uthata i...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of club Mahindra membership benefits

Ravi Shankar on 16 March 2016

I applied for a studio red season membership in October 2015 and till now have paid 30% upfront, four EMIs and one ASF . But I am yet to receive my iPhone-6 as promised. All other benefits e.g. re...[Read full complaint]

Late delivery of bill

Dinesh Kumar on 15 March 2016

we have received the bill ID 1001 for K.No.1462130000 on 15/03/2016 while its due date for payment was 14/03/2016 (bill delivered late) After due date LPSC Rs. [Read full complaint]

Money transfer status

Sunny Sharawat on 15 March 2016

pls cheack pnb transferd status 6000 rs ut number pnb account 2648

PF withdraw neglected by the company

Mahavir Jha on 15 March 2016

I am mahavir jha, One year back I was working in Arvato Bertelsmann outsourcing I was working there since 7 month but the cause of serious health issue I did not come near about 10 days and I alre...[Read full complaint]

Parcel Poor Deliver

Tara Prasad Chatterjee on 15 March 2016

Respected Sir I Booked Percel for Hoogly Arambag Dated On 08/03/2016.But Till Date No Received This Percel.

Fault in quantity mesurement

Ajay Rai on 15 March 2016

This is second time I visited this Petrol Pump and fund that there is some fault in measurement of fuel. I am using Maruti Wagnor which has fuel tank capacity of 35 liters. However i have never ex...[Read full complaint]

Sun sky shop power saver

Prabhakar J Kamath on 15 March 2016

A lady by name Ms Priti came and explained me the benefits of this power saver from SUN SKY SHOP .... She told me that since I am 55 years I fall under the senior citizen category and I will get t...[Read full complaint]

Abusive call

Ganesh on 15 March 2016

Dear Sir, I have received four to five days wrong call No. 195. I have checked this number holder Uninor number . I have many time requested to no any call this numbr [Read full complaint]

Cash return

Vijay Kumar on 15 March 2016

dear sir my account number*************4152 Raja Ram mera balance 2 fed ko kat gaya 6 fed ko Cashback ka form bhara number hi 8602 money abhi nahi mili Boi aisbaag luckno...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not updated

Chetan Navale on 15 March 2016

I have applied for updation of my fathers first name mentioned in the current PAN card on 22-Feb-2016. The Application Number is N-881030221927306. Currently my fathers name is printed as PRADIP w...[Read full complaint]

Sahara one pament fraud

Palash Bhure on 15 March 2016

in sahara one i send a message about to give the answer then they called me and says that u won the safari car and told me to pay the money via sbi of rs 5000 to get the ...[Read full complaint]

Worst and Frustating Service Station

Sushil Munje on 15 March 2016

Very bad and frustating experiance with Global Gallary Service Station in Kolshet Thane. The Adviser, Mechanics and Service Head does not have any Technical Expertise and Competance. My Office Xyl...[Read full complaint]

Missing 21 Bundle of crpf clothing items

Suresh Ks on 14 March 2016

Our team leader sankaran was booked 31 parcel (booking no-853879) included 10 boxes and 21 bundles from trivandrum to dimapur on 04/03/2016 at vivek express(Train no 15905).We arrived dimapur on <...[Read full complaint]

धडक सिंचन योजनेंतर्गत कृषिपंप कनेक्शन मिळत नसल्याबाबत.

Savita Milind Kale. on 14 March 2016

महोदय, मी दि.०२/०२/२०१२ ला धडक सिंचन योजनेंतर्गत कोटेशन भरले,Consumer No.-322950000764 आहे.माझ्यासोबत अर्ज केलेल्यांना २ वर्षापूर्वीचा जोडणी मिळाली.मला का मिळत नाही? समजत नाही.कोणीच अधिकारी लक्ष द...[Read full complaint]

Money not refundable

Akash Sinha on 14 March 2016

unhone mjhe interview ke liye bulaya tha .jab m waha pahucha hu to unhone introduction liyabaur bataya ki meri cv shortlist ki gayi thi shine.com se aur unhone security money lia tha [Read full complaint]

Regarding the return of my extra money paid to Godrej during purchasing

Anilkumar Pandey on 14 March 2016

Hi Team, Regarding the return of my extra money paid to Godrej during purchasing :- Visited the Godrej interio store C-13,Sec-13, Vasundhra more than 10 times for the resolution of my case. After ...[Read full complaint]