Others complaints

Financial Losses & Mental Torture

Rajesh Kulthe on 01 October 2014

We have purchase a Hyundai i10 on 15th April 014, and done a loan disbursement through SBI didn't get the car still 20th July 014. After continu...[Read full complaint]

Shoppersstop not refunded amount

Satyabrat Baral on 01 October 2014

Dear sir, on 15 Sept 2014 I ordered a hand bag from shopperstop of amount Rs.699 & my order id is 432. I had done the payment through credit card. The order was cancelled...[Read full complaint]

Resale room fraud

Dinesh Dawkhar on 01 October 2014

hi mai dinesh 3 sal pahle mai badalpur mai room dekha ,room ka prise 00/- tha maine 00/- diya tha. par muizhko bataya nahi tha ki pahele room wo...[Read full complaint]

Surya Vansh Fraud Compnay

Param Saini on 01 October 2014

I joined surya vansh network pvt.Ltd I.D no:-804497 and they asked me to invest in package of svn; they assured me a return of rs.9000-10000 p.M on investing rs.60500; after receiving the cheque h...[Read full complaint]

Pf claim money not receive

Rahul Jain on 01 October 2014

Hi sir, I am applying pf 12 August 2014 but my Money in not receive. My PF no is AP/HY/56070/ 0727

Against at home sms work

Ishika Wadhwani on 01 October 2014

please return my money.very very bed commitment my mobile no. is 0387

SMS job fraud

Kalpesh Raval on 30 September 2014

mera nam kalpesh he or muje call aaya ki aap ghar bethe kam karna chahte he to is no pe call kijiye 8315 to mene call kiya to samne se awaj aai ki agr aap ye job krna cha...[Read full complaint]

Request for change of mobile number

Tatinderkumar Kathuria on 30 September 2014

I requst to branch ignou on 1/07/2014 to change my mobile number 9717067640.many times i visit branch for this purpose .but no any body bother please dosomething my saving a/c number [Read full complaint]

Bhartiya Van Vibhag ke naam par dhokabaji

Mukeshkumar Sharma on 30 September 2014

Me chandkheda , Gujarat me rahta hu Apne personal problem ki vajah se maine CRPF se June, 2014 VRS liya hai..Naukri ki talas me ek din SANDESH newspaper me bhartiya van vibhag ki or se field offic...[Read full complaint]

Professional courier delay in delivery

Mahadev Shetty on 30 September 2014

i send a parcel from sirsi, uttarakannada district. wide rec no SRS1559674 on 26-09-2014 to bangalore. it was not delivered up to 4 pm on 014. Because of delay i phoned t...[Read full complaint]

I lost the Samsung core2 mobile

Sasi Kumar Dogiparthy on 30 September 2014

I lost the mobile phone , samsung core 2 mobile someone stolen from my pocket today @ 10:45AM Train , catching to MMTS Train going from secunderabad to hitech city

Titan eye+ defective spects, non responsive persons in shop

Kumari Sinha on 30 September 2014

during returning home from vaccination program buy a +2 power glass specta cles from M/S AADITYA titan eye + kankarbagh patna 20. on 28/9/2014 at about 7;pm. reaching home when i bear earlier spec...[Read full complaint]

Telebrand Not delivered the product

Ojaswi Thakkar on 30 September 2014

I ordered Hot paint on 18 Oct 2014 with Telebrands. I did the online transaction of INR The product was supposed to be delivered within 2 weeks, however, it was not delievered. I was constantly in...[Read full complaint]

Getting Missed call from ISD code +92 (Pakistan)

Pankaj Gupta on 30 September 2014

Hi Team, I got a missed call from Pakistan Number 76). I have nothing to do with any of the business with Pakistan. Request you to please stop these things as this is a s...[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya Van Vibhag ke naam par dhokebaji karna

Mukeshkumar Sharma on 30 September 2014

Kisan seva kendra complan

Deepak Singh Chauhan on 30 September 2014

I am from Uttatakhand. kisan seva kendra chandigarh se job call letter aya tha. voh mughse phoon dvara intarvuy liye.phir 1000 rs security phis mage mene bhej diye.uake baad 550...[Read full complaint]

Wrong calculations of bill

Sanjay Sakri on 30 September 2014

sir, it is noticed that my billing unit is 88 for first 100 unit it is rate of 1 rs , the same was calculated wrong of about 295 rs . i hopeyou have to again to be check my bill - this was from la...[Read full complaint]

Wrong name in ID card

Jitender Kumar Bakhshi on 30 September 2014

मेरा और भेरी पत्नि का आई डि कार्ड में गलत नाम लिखा गया है। JITENDRA KUMAR BAKSHI , MIN No..1415784 और TITA BAKSHI MIN No.1415785 ।मैने 2013 में जो भिलाई नगर के अधिकारी श्री ओझा को तीन चार बताया था...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against job regarding taking money

Alekh Saxena on 30 September 2014

i got call from 0950 for job from the Global career services then they asked my Documents which i provided by their mail id given.(managementhr@outlook.com) and also i as...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier not delivered

Chandrakant Kotagar on 30 September 2014

We are dealing with medical company and he typed with your DTDC bangalore he had sent courier on last week no is :B13695013 this parcel has received on friday or sat da to your belgaum office, I a...[Read full complaint]