Others complaints

Cheating at petrol pump

Syed Aamir Ali Zaidi on 22 January 2015

I went to this fuel station on January 22 2015 in evening. This fuel station is on Haridwar bypass road near Nissan showroom kargi chowk Dehradun Uttarakhand. I asked the guy to fill 1000 rs petro...[Read full complaint]

Lost Bike and tracking

Dheeraj L on 21 January 2015

Lost Ka27R0567 R15 blue bike Manipal udupi district Karnataka Parked near Samsung cafe near syndicate head Office tiger circle

Fraud message on mobile

Priya Sharma on 21 January 2015

Dz-066076 your mobile no has won you 3 crore 50 lakh from chwvrolet company, to claim send name, address, phome no, age, occupation, sex, to our email: @hotmail.Com send...[Read full complaint]

Y-Axis Fraud and False Promises

Abhijeet Bhalerao on 21 January 2015

Its been 11 Months that i Have invested INR 5000 And its was told to me that I will be getting a good job opportunity for Human Resource profile. One process coordinator was in touch with me Regar...[Read full complaint]

Against sodhi trading company

Anil Kumar on 21 January 2015

Hello Sir I am Anil kumar residing in Amb, Distt. Una HP.after reading one advertisement in news paper i contacted Mr. Maninder Singh Sodhi the Manager Of Sodhi Trading Company Ambala Cantt. Pb.Th...[Read full complaint]

Call from ICA

A. K. Agrawal on 21 January 2015

Today I also received same type of call from mobile 2517 stating that calling from ICA New Delhi and they have left with INR 0631 with them to d...[Read full complaint]

Balance loss

Aryan Prakash on 21 January 2015

Maine 20/01/2015 ko apne account me 149 ka balance add kiya tha but mera account me zero balance hai why? Details De. Mera atm card se balance kat gaya hai.

DTDC Package not delivered

Paramita C on 21 January 2015

My package was sent by an e-commerce portal on 16th January, 015. As per tracking tool this package has reached Bangalore, St. John Branch on 17th January, [Read full complaint]

Refund my money

Gautam Kohli on 21 January 2015

This product is duplicate this is not good u r cheet me this is very cheep product so pls refund me okkk

About job from tata teleservice pvt .ltd

Kevalkumar Lakkad on 21 January 2015

mene pepar me ad padha sms job mene call kiya 065) phir vhase ledi boly ki apko job karna he to rs.1000 sabmit karao vo registration fee or boli ki two hour me kuriar and...[Read full complaint]

2 month salary not given By Lion Engineering Consultant

Duryodhan Behera on 21 January 2015

I am Duryodhan Behera, i worked as asst. engineer in lion engineering consultants ,Bhopal. from 6th june 2010 to 31st july 014. but company not paid 2 months salary i.e R...[Read full complaint]

Do not trust any calls

Pravin on 20 January 2015

iam also have an message they tell to me send name age mobile number and address in my mail id I sent it after two days i got the message to see my mail addres I got the message from Samsung it co...[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya kisan call center fraud or not

Zakariya Khan on 20 January 2015

have recieve message fr0m bhartiya kisaan call center Dear Sir/Mam, congratulation you are selected for CCE post in Bhartiya Kisan Call Center. n0w what t0 do i have d0ubt that it is fake plz repl...[Read full complaint]

Telebrands Harrasing by not delivering Product

Sant Parkash on 20 January 2015

Hi, I have ordered one product (Ab Rocker) on 6th Dec 2014.It costs 4750 (product cost) + 495 (handing charges), i have paid in advance and got the assurance from site that product will be deliver...[Read full complaint]

Against Bharitya kisan sekari samiti

Nale Dadaso on 20 January 2015

भारतीय कृषी केद से कांल आया परमनट नैकरी 00/- तनखा ऊसमे मो.न.09953572906 , 09582251370और 3385 ये नंबर से पहेली बार 00/-...[Read full complaint]

TDS Refund not received till date

Harjinder Kumar on 20 January 2015

Dear sir and madam, i have submitted my itr-4 at 7.14 my e-filing no. Is 0714 and date 7.14 itrv received date [Read full complaint]

First flight courier not delivered

Umesh on 20 January 2015

worst service none of consumer care available to take call no dedicated customer service courier not delivered even after 10 days courier no f00900066279 never use the first flight for important d...[Read full complaint]

Wording of half leather jacket

Dr.ranjitkumar Harish on 20 January 2015

I bought a jacket half sleeve black It turned brown after wash Your dealer refused to us Even he did not listen us

Winning message real or fraud?

Hari Mohan on 20 January 2015

I have received a message in my mobile as follows- 6182 :your mobile no: has won £1.2 million pounds in the 2014 nokia award, for claims send your name/add/mobile no/emai...[Read full complaint]

DTDC courier not received

Chetan Sharma on 20 January 2015

I havent recieved my courier(AWB #Z40422705) till now and status is showing as delivered .i have been calling to customer care as well but nobody is even responding .i had some very imp document f...[Read full complaint]