Others complaints

Inet ESystems And Software PVT LTD Pune is Fraud

Poiu Lkjh on 12 April 2015

Dear Friends, Inet Esystems And Software PVT LTD is a fraud company. I was the x employee of Inet Esystems And Software PVT LTD. I was there for a year. I was swithched from MNC org to Inet Esyste...[Read full complaint]

Ksb consultancy delhi not providing job

Sunny on 11 April 2015

They send me this msg " 7970 : urgent need civil engg.in Pune/Agra/Kolkata/salem.SAL 16K.Deposit fee R s. 650 thru BANK A/C. direct selection/ Call ksb construction" afte...[Read full complaint]

Det orissa/udisha apply for ugc/aicte

Yogesh Kashyap on 11 April 2015

sir mai diploma in eng. govt. collage raigarh chattisgarh se pass out hu mai det udisha/orissa state me apply karke diploma me letral enetry 3sem me kisi bhi branch me admission kyo nhi le sakta h...[Read full complaint]

Sahara q shop plan h status

Siva Krishna on 11 April 2015

My grand mother invested in sahara q shop plan h. Customer No.822932001886 but now we want to return money back but agent & Manager not responding well. what will we do to get back money.

Fastrack glasses Frame broken

Shreeniwas Chandak on 11 April 2015

I have purchased a fastrack frame with Titan glasses. The frame was broken and it is still covered under warranty period, I handed over the frame to a titan eye store, Infinity Mall, Andheri (W), ...[Read full complaint]

Shree Anjani Courier missing

Brijesh Yadav on 11 April 2015

I have send a parcel includes high end Poloroid Goggles to Gorakhpur Via Delhi my docket number is 8669 It was send on 25 march 2015 and for last one week i m trying to f...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra naam fraud lag raha

Mohit Singh on 11 April 2015

aaj mene danik bhaskar news paper main kisan seva kendra ka add dekha aur mene unke number par call koya aur unhone bataya k aapka interview by call se hi hoga aur fir kuch waqt baad mere pass cal...[Read full complaint]

Password change

Mmm on 11 April 2015

maro password change nahi thato kevi company che tamari

Winning message from prisha pearl

Zakir Hussain on 11 April 2015

A fraud sms was sent from ta lucky on my number saying that "you have won a pearl set of worth rs3500 and you have to sms your full address on and we will sent you the pearl set by post and you h ...[Read full complaint]

DTDC missed one parcel

Rajesh Kumar on 11 April 2015

one parcel dismiss by dtdc my parcel nat receive work order- 8633 doket no--v21610314 please search my parcel 0001

Ondot Courier lost- 711264871

Bhupesh Pandey on 10 April 2015

On Dot Couriers has lost my Courier- 4871 dispatched on 30th March from Ghaziabad to Vadodara. Customer service is saying it has been lost in Delhi Airport and not giving...[Read full complaint]

I got only one piece

Albinjebaraj on 10 April 2015

I ordered polo company t-shirts buy 1get one free scheme. today product was delivered only one picies got to me and also another brand was delivered .so o got loss.i want to return the product. [Read full complaint]

Universal job fraud placement service

Bhavesh Rabari on 10 April 2015

they charged me rs.1500 & give me a link for online test which was indiabix.com/random like that. now they demand more money for document verification. when i refused to pay, they told me to do wh...[Read full complaint]

As per giving Wrong Project

Dhananjaya Kumar K on 10 April 2015

I want do the Project in Final Year Mtech, so i ask them to do the Project in Sai Vigyan( Yamuna Prabhakar, Mob:9945201411) and also New Trend Project in Bangalore( Shivram Mob:9880566220). i told...[Read full complaint]

Unwanted calls & messages

Heena Khatri on 10 April 2015

i want to delete my ad in quikr..because of unwanted calls and messeges...i want to remove messege alert also from quikr

Bluedart parcel complaint

Mahan Chandwani on 09 April 2015

Hello , Bluedart jaipur is worst service i have ever seen. There customer care persons are so arrogance and not having any information about consignment. They only say what is written online that ...[Read full complaint]

Not receive my pan card

Shirin Gunj on 09 April 2015

I gave my pan card work before 4 months and after one month i received that my pan card is ready nd by chance that msg got deleted by my daugther. One month is gone i called to post office they sa...[Read full complaint]

Development officer cheated

Vijay Kumar on 09 April 2015

That I have a policy vide Policy No: 4465 on the Name of Smt. Raj Rani W/o Balwinder Kumar . In this policy one time premium is paid by my mother Rs. 0...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Placement Consultancy - StepAhead TimesJobs

Pallab Sanyal on 09 April 2015

I have been charged by StepAhead.com - part of TimesJob.com for various Services provided by them for a good job hunting (National as well as International). I had till date paid Rs. [Read full complaint]

Job regarding

Manish Goswami on 09 April 2015

Hello, sir/madam a lady named Ritu calling herself HR in your panel m.n. 3431 has assured me to get a job in your orgnization in role of assistant engineer and tell me fo...[Read full complaint]