Others complaints

Pan card problem

Harindra Chourasiya on 03 December 2015

I don't get my pan card from long time due to this region i am facing lot of problem in my education loan Recipiet no. 0756 Company name- Nsdl

Fraud done by WWICS

Ruchi Rana on 03 December 2015

fraud is done with my husband by WWICS. When we have applied for the Austrlia PR from WWICS they have seen my husband qalification we have told them that my husband has done Bcom and MBA with 5 ye...[Read full complaint]

Cheating with customers

Bhim Prasad on 03 December 2015

Complaint Dear sir, It's been very disappointed while seeking this kind of service/cheating by your petrol pump staff. It happened yesterday while I came to your Indian oil petrol pump near to Raj...[Read full complaint]

Haven't got my data

Muddas on 02 December 2015

Today, i recharged with rs 18 & 29 respectively for 3G data pack of 150 MB & 250 MB at about 8:30pm-9:00pm. But have'nt got my 3G data. Please give me my data as soon as possible or give me my [Read full complaint]

PF not received

Sunil Umak on 02 December 2015

I apply for PF and all formalities came to end on 10/09/2015 by hdfc pf department but still my PF status on PF website is payment in process. My emp.no. is 382. so pleas...[Read full complaint]

Against drainage problem

K.vinod on 02 December 2015

I am resident of -54, sri krishna nagar, kurmannapalem. We have a great problem of drainage in our road. The water is not flowing in it due to the stagnant water there ar...[Read full complaint]

Amount got credited to another number : Typo error

Sudh Mann on 02 December 2015

WRONGE NO 6359 AMOUNT 250 TRID 4071 CORRECT NO 1598 AMOUNT NEET TO BE CREDITIED PAID BY HDFC DEBIT CARD Other detials ...[Read full complaint]

TVM telemall Slim Shaper product replacement

Irfan Sayyed on 02 December 2015

I had seen advertisement of Slim Shaper products I ordered it and I got it on dated 28/11/2015 but its not working then I called them to replace the product but the are rejecting my call and not g...[Read full complaint]

Country Club Vacations related

Rajgopal Mohan on 02 December 2015

I have taken a country cub membership for Rs.45,000. I was told that I would be getting a complimentary 2 nights & 3 days free at any of their resorts for 5 years. Now I am trying to book a vacati...[Read full complaint]

For pf status

Sagar Hanumant Aadke on 02 December 2015

Pf status unavailable also not receive my Pf balance

Fake call receive

Dayal Chandra on 02 December 2015

I got a call from 3400 but i could not receive when i call back on same no after the first ring call automatic disconnect and i had lost my balance It happened twice. Ple...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about job

Sorav Kumar on 01 December 2015

Mere father sugar mill mein job krte the achank unki death ho jane par mujhe job krne ke liye legaly job letter bhi aya hai magar mujhe mera haq nahi de rahe ye mill vale keh rahe hain k sifarish ...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe mera haq nhi mil raha pls aap meri help kro

Vijay Kumar on 01 December 2015

Mere fthr sugar mil mein job krte the achank unki death ho jane k baad mujhe unki jagah par job mili thi mene 4 saal kaam bhi kia lekn pichle 2 salon se mere sath nainsafi kr rahe hain mujhe job k...[Read full complaint]

First Flight Didn't Courier my Consignment

Annshuk Sharma on 01 December 2015

Hello Sir, I didnt get my Consignment and while calling to your department they just ignoring my call. this is really annoying. you people take full payment and didnt delivery correctly even didnt...[Read full complaint]

Abusive language from a Customer care promotional call and threaten

Dipesh Nilkanth on 01 December 2015

Hello, I am using a mobile number on that number i am getting some promotional calls frequently and they asking for someone else name. I have told them this is wrong number and please stop calling...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent attempts from Place India Services

Snehasish Mitra on 01 December 2015

This fraud team claims to be a driver service provider in thane. they said that they will charge ,000 /- annually for the driver service and they will provide a driver on...[Read full complaint]

Holding the name in cibil despite all payments clear

Sanjay Shukla on 01 December 2015

i have paid all outstanding then also my name is getting spoiled as they have given my name in the defolter list i have all the receipts and the telifonic details but i dont have the right channel...[Read full complaint]

Parcel delay in delivery and returned back without informing

Krishnaveni S on 01 December 2015

blue dart courier Waybill No : 754, parcel has arrived to blue dart courier, tirupur office on 20th Nov 2015 and till today 1st Dec 2015 not delivered. i have called dail...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Done using sedatives in drink and forced to deposit the money

Priyanka D on 01 December 2015

Hi , The fraud happened to me and my husband also. We went to visit Goa recently in November-2015, and we were caught by Club Jiva agents in Dona Paula on 9th November-2015, saying that we are so ...[Read full complaint]

Visa bill pay back Credit card fraud

Dr Kunal Chander on 01 December 2015

There was call from the no 5384 on 28th Nov. And then subsequently on 29th Nov 2015 mentioning about the Rs 5000 as payback amount Which would be adjusted in the next bil...[Read full complaint]