Others complaints

Friendship clubs scams in India

Sugesh D on 08 August 2014

respected department.... am giving a complaint which is not solved from last 6 years.... in all newspapers and websites there are lot of advertisements regarding friendship clubs...eg: reena,payal...[Read full complaint]

Trackon courier service misplaced my parcel

Nupur Sharma on 07 August 2014

I have sent a delivery from trackon courier from jivan vihar jayati market m.i. road branch Jaipur. tracking number 4772 on 1/8/2014 but when it has not been delivered we...[Read full complaint]

Wrong PF no. provided by employer

Sohan Singh on 07 August 2014

I was employee of FORBES FACILITIES SERVICES PVT LTD from Aug-2010 to Sep-2011, They had provided PF no. to me which is wrong and due to this i unable to withdrawl my PF balance. Now i dont have a...[Read full complaint]

Complain of manufacturing defect

Giriraj Kumawat on 07 August 2014

chhat me se pani andar aata hai or sari body ka fhars andar se gila ho jata hai me char(4) bar company se kam karwa kar dekh chuka hu par koi samadhan nahi huaa ab me bahut pareshan ho chuka hu [Read full complaint]

DTDC courier not delivered and no response

Sangeeta Hegde on 07 August 2014

My DTDC consignment number is :B11659465 My cellphone was courired from Sirsi to Bangalore.Both the places are in Karnataka State itself. When I see the tracking details it says it reached Bangalo...[Read full complaint]

Not Receive my Driving License

Yogesh Pawar on 07 August 2014

My Driving License receipt details as per below:- * Name :- Yogesh Pawar * Inward No :- 6698 13 * Receipt No :- 1424 * DL AK :- [Read full complaint]

Very poor service and pathetic experience from Titan Eye Plus

Ramdas D Jadhav on 07 August 2014

Dear Sir, It is very sad to express feeling of cheated from most trusted brand from TATA Group's Titan Eye Plus. I had visited your following mentioned TITAN EYE + store on 29th July [Read full complaint]

Dtdc courier not delivered since 20 days

Priyanka Sinha on 07 August 2014

I had booked a consignment from DTDC pune , kothrud branch on 21st of july,for bangalore. The consignment no. Is P28138674. It is still not delivered to the address. And when being tracked , its s...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in kisan call center

Neeraj Thakur on 07 August 2014

vacancy published in patrika new paper,i called on 8207 748, 6735 and they assured me posted in chattisgarh for regist...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved my PAN card

Nikhil Singh on 07 August 2014

I have applied for PAN card on 14/7/2014 and got my acknowledgement no. 0200 , PAN card no. has also been allotted to me FRHPS7766A and it has been dispatched on 25/7/201...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier delivery at wrong place

Ragini Pandey on 06 August 2014

I dispatched consignment to Delhi from Pune at 31st July by one of DTDC center .They told it would be delivered in 5 working days but they delivered at wrong address. When I complain about it , th...[Read full complaint]

Air condition in terminal 1b and 1a and poor pest control

Mahendra on 06 August 2014

ac got too much cold specially at night and when it rains. no temperature control at all. it causes minor or major sicknesses and defects human health. temperature must not lower than 24' centigra...[Read full complaint]

Aditya fuels fraud company

Shalini Sagar on 06 August 2014

I have purchased a lpg gas connection from aditya fuels ltd. In 012. After this our gas agency(batra &associates pvt. Ltd.) was closed with in 3 0r 4 month. Now i have no...[Read full complaint]

Fraud caller misbehaving at 1130hrs

Ajit Kumar Poddar on 06 August 2014

Today at 1130 hrs I received a call from 1051 and when I started to inquire further he uttered foul language.he refused to give his personal number and address to verify ...[Read full complaint]

Worst service by Blue Dart express courier company

Subhas Bothra on 06 August 2014

Shipment not delivering and wrong status update Today is the 9th day they are keeping the shipment with them and they neither bother to reply nor delivering the shipment. They should be punished f...[Read full complaint]

Careotech PLUS Dhanbad - fraud job consultancy

Subin Khan on 06 August 2014

this is about fraud job consultancy at shanti bhawan Dhanbad runing by Amit Pandit a fraud ... and his partner dilip panday, he is also big fraud .they demand me rs 0000 ...[Read full complaint]

Sai gold ate all my money

Surender Singh on 06 August 2014

Dear sir, I would like to bring this thing in your kind notice that a company named sai gold india pvt ltd at shogi shimla cheated me.I have invested the amount of 00/- i...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction over drainage system at Nuasahi

Hemanta Biswal on 05 August 2014

In our locality( Nuasahi, near NAC office,Rairakhol), one of our neighbour- Mr Babuli Padhy had blocked the drainage system. He extended some pilars and constructed over the drain. During construc...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Call For bank Details

Touzet Willson on 05 August 2014

Dear Sir, I got call form a numer 8211 .That person introduced him as Satish Kumar From RBI and he told that my account has been hacked and to retrive my password i have ...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate Sony Six