Others complaints

Aspiring for immediate genuine help

Anita Gupta on 01 April 2015

Dear sir/madam, with lot of grief it is to bring in your notice that i have lost rupees 5 lacs with m/s arun dev builders ltd.Delhi,since i booked a flat in sept.2007 in bhiwadi project of arundev...[Read full complaint]

Not giving any parcel

Himanshu on 01 April 2015

they are not giving any parcel . and they are taking money

Against Courier Service Doc. No.428773086

Pramod Kurme on 01 April 2015

dahisar east shown as no service area, aur agar no service hai toh doc. 3 month se return bhi nhi kar rahe hai, apne pass hi rakha tha, mai puchhne gaya tab diya woh bhi dadagiriwala baat...wapas ...[Read full complaint]

Payment refund please

Rahul on 01 April 2015

order number 7198 bank name kanra bank account holder name rahul bank account number 4971 branch address sec9 faridabad ifsc code [Read full complaint]

Pension rejected without reason

Raj Kumar Gupta on 01 April 2015

i am not stsisfied that my pension from reject the clear reason who my from is reject and epf emp. in not me clearftaction

Payment 20K not received for training

Gangaram on 01 April 2015

I have delivered training before 4 months and till now payment is not done. Request to settle for dues. Order No BFCI/TRNG/14-15 Address and email ids. chetansulladmath@gmail.com,Chetan.sulladmath...[Read full complaint]

Bill Paid but still shows an unpaid bill

Prakash Chander Sharma on 01 April 2015

I have been already paid Dec-2014 bill but shown as unpaid

Fraud by SVGlobal service

Jaimin Rathod on 01 April 2015

HELLO SIR last 6-2-2015 ko muje call aaya ki mai naukari.com se bat krrha hu sameer agrawal no-09210128028 se or bola ki mai aapko it field mai wipro mai job dila sktahu hmari company se aapko apn...[Read full complaint]

Fraud case

Leelagar Sahu on 31 March 2015

i am final year engineering student and a consultancy organization has fraud with me . maine us company me 6000 rs pay kiye aur unhone kaha ki wo jindal steel and power l...[Read full complaint]

Trackon Worst Courier in the World

Pramod Kurme on 31 March 2015

I courier local a Documents (Chq, Bill etc.) on 01-01-15 but it doesn't deliver in even 10 days, when I call at main branch at Malad west, the person named Vaibhav, ans. me very rudely, when I get...[Read full complaint]

Education for det apply udisa

Yogesh Kashyap on 31 March 2015

Sir mai chattisgarh gove polytchnic se diploma in mechnical eng me pass out hu kya mai udisha ke (det) diploma enteret test me apply karke letal entery(third sem) me direct admssion le sakta hu fo...[Read full complaint]

DDA Registration amount not received

Abhishek Kumar on 31 March 2015

Please note that I have surrender my (DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2014 )LIG FLATE on 2.15 with receipt no. REC /H/15 5933 i was told that I going to rece...[Read full complaint]

Not provide Pan card Number

Sonu Singh Rajawat on 31 March 2015

Hi Team, We have applied 2 pan card in UTI office date-10/03/2015 . We have check status in your site today but still no pan number updated. Please find below details for applied pan card . NAME C...[Read full complaint]

Shri Ninden courier missing

Sarika Shinde on 31 March 2015

Dear sir, my complent is my company payment document missing. This missing the courier for owner shri ninden courier, pune, d.p.Road, this owners contact no :-90 28 3444 ...[Read full complaint]

Parivartan Placement Fraud consultant.

Tariq on 30 March 2015

Amar Mali HR of Parivartan Placement from Bibvewadi Pune is fraud.. He ask u to get first registered n later on asks 0000 for job.. as soon as u give money he start avoid...[Read full complaint]

Country club is a fraud and make people fool.

Neha Chaudhary on 30 March 2015

My name is Neha. On 27 feb 015, received a call from country club executive Chaitra, regarding free Gift coupon during our shopping at Total Store, Bangalore. We went to ...[Read full complaint]

Against fake call's

Aditya on 30 March 2015

My no. 7646 Nokia award to fake call day by day to transmitted please stop calls and delete my no. 646.

Zantech recruitment services fraud

Praveen Bansal on 30 March 2015

I went to zantech recruitment services 3-4 months ago, there they charged 2500 as registration fee and 3000 as training fee and then assured me that they will send me in companies for interview bu...[Read full complaint]

Demanding 12000 for company membership

Pramod Sahu on 30 March 2015

Today at iti chowk panposh state bank of india of fourth floor many peoples are came and they demand 00/- per candidate and take interview . so help me what is this compa...[Read full complaint]

For provident fund

Sanjay Awasthi on 29 March 2015

Hi sir my name is sanjay awasthi . I was employee exl my id are 1625 & 81297(two time i worked there) my uan number i own generate it my uan number is ...[Read full complaint]