Others complaints

Loan amount not received

Quazi Sikandaruddinahmad on 13 February 2016

I submit to loan for policy no 2538 on 15th january 2016 but till today loan amount not recived

Cheating of diesel

Jitesh Rp on 13 February 2016

I refuelled my vehicle on 9/2/16 form unique petroleum I told pump attendent to tank full my vehicle but he filled for Rs 500 only I told him clearly but he said he hasn't listened then from my le...[Read full complaint]

PAN card not received

Vijay Kumar on 12 February 2016

I have not received my pan card three months before but still received. My acknowledgement no.-032019700275286; my pan no.-EAXPK1941R ;air courier dispatche no.-EDUPK7775M

Cheated by Country Club Membership

Rahul Gopal on 12 February 2016

I received a call from some agent and conveyed that your coupon no has been selected for a free gift, to avail that free gift you need to come with your your wife and attend 1 hr presentation at C...[Read full complaint]

Service problem રાજકોટ માર્શલ

Satiskumarnagjibhai Kotadiya on 12 February 2016

સ્કોર્પીઓ એસ ૧૦ મા રાજકોટ માં માર્શલ ટ્રેડીંગ વારા સર્વિસ માં કોઈ જવાબ આપતા નથી ગાડી ન :- GJ 3 HA 8797 ટરબો માંથી સાઈલેશન જોઈન્ટ આવે એમાં વેલ્ડીંગ ટુટી ગયેલ છે અને ગાડી એક પણ વાર ભટકા યેલ નથી અને ...[Read full complaint]

Mere saath fraud hua hai

Varun on 12 February 2016

21 ist jan.. 2016....Muje call aya ki hum haridwar se bol rhe hain divya rishi sansad se...toh aapka no. Lucky customer main select hua hai aur aapko samsung galaxy j7 and 32gb ka sd card...diya j...[Read full complaint]

I want my money 9500 from jay kisan call centre

Garje Kishor Jagnnath on 12 February 2016

maine 12/sep/2015,ko newspaper per add padi, or 13/sep/2015 ko jay kisan call centre ke liye apply kiya , uske bad muze yek confirmatio n message bheja or usane muze 15000rs bharane ko bola usane ...[Read full complaint]

John Players Color fading and size increase

Sushil Verma on 12 February 2016

Hi, I bought 4 items in (2 Buy get 2 free) offer on 016) from John Player Showroom SRS Mall Sec-12, Faridabad, Haryana. Item Description 1 One Full sleave sweater Price(1...[Read full complaint]

Parcel not delivered

Manipur Incense on 11 February 2016

The bearing shipment no. D23825106 was booked at rajkot for Imphal on 2nd Sept 15. And I always checking the status on Dtdc's website and they showing traking up to Guwahati as writing forward for...[Read full complaint]

Suspension off running Services

Mohd Shuaib on 11 February 2016

Dear all, Mr Vikas Gupta and its running companies are cheating to the people of India. Dear all who are seeing my comments regarding Travel e Point, Copark e Services Pvt Ltd & Commsoft, who know...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Payment.

Pratyush Gautam on 11 February 2016

Sir I am a Enterpreneur. After my B.tech. i started a company to promote Renewable energy. I.e Solar and Hydro. Last year the above mentioned company(Hythro Power Corp. Ltd.) offered me a RAPDRP w...[Read full complaint]

Non Delivery of Trackon Couriered Parcels

Oindrila Ghosh on 11 February 2016

5 parcels containing Ladies-costumes, shoes, sandals, cosmetics, books, glass-crockeries handed over to Sri Gopinath,[09861219815] Representative of TRACKON Courier, Sahidnagar Branch, Bhubaneswar...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by company name

Suman S on 11 February 2016

On 2016 i have received a call from a number 3229 named Amit raj and a sms from same number stating Housefool Movi Jtv kaun banega crorepati che...[Read full complaint]

Change off billing address

D S Negi on 11 February 2016

Dear Sir, I have change my Company Address , so billing address should be change. kindly send the bill fin fature to the following correct address D S NEGI Crew B.O.S Products Ltd Unit-37, Sector ...[Read full complaint]

Showing error information

Man Singh Thakur on 11 February 2016

Sir Pan no.ACMPT1626P par kai loan show kar rhe hai jo hamne liye hi nhi hai ise please modify kare hamne sirf ek hi loan liya hai jo ki open 23-11-2010 ko hua tha or close 14-1-2015 ko hua hai na...[Read full complaint]

Lost of my courier due to negligency

Jaydeep Kar on 11 February 2016

I have sent my reimbursement of transfer through Shree Shyam Air Service on 05/02/16 from Mahagama(814154) to Kolkata(700024).Still my urgent doc not reach the destination location.The service pro...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of assured gift and duplicate product

Anupam Meharshi on 10 February 2016

On 27jan I got telephone from company for promo combo pack with assured gift I also got email for promo combo pack scheme. I talked his company sale manger.. I believed him and ordered him I paid ...[Read full complaint]

Blue dart deliver shipment to wrong hand

Satyendra Prasad on 10 February 2016

Blue dart service is third class service provider. shipment has been delivered to wrong hand.

Sai teleshopping cheating with me

Prem Tanwar on 10 February 2016

I received a call on 1 February 2016 she told me your no is selected for lucky number in my company sai teleshoping for the samsung galaxy j7 mobile only for 4500 rs but received dhan luxmi yantra...[Read full complaint]

DDA Slum Registration Result Status

Karan Kohli on 10 February 2016

Sir, My Father Mr Harbans Lal Kohli booked DDA flat in 985. He depoisted rs.3000 in the scheme of slum in 985. my registration no. is [Read full complaint]