Others complaints

Fake 0℅ loan account from exide battery company

Rajeshkumar Kumar on 25 June 2016

the Tally callers call me from this numbers 4256 and told me loan offer at the rate of interest 0℅ of amount 5 lac rupees and emi is yearly 0000...[Read full complaint]

This is fraud company (glaze trading india pvt. ltd).

Jai Prajapati on 24 June 2016

mera naam jai prajapati hai maine bhi ek ristedaar ke kahne par is company me bhaag liya par jab mujhe pata chala ki ye networking aur bahut hi fraud company hai to maine ise chhodne faisla kar li...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by skywing solution (placement cosultancy)

Praveen Agarwal on 24 June 2016

Sir, My name is praveen agarwal. I get a call from skywing solution which is a consultancy of placement. They tell me that there is a vacancy in HDFC bank and for that they taken 1000 rupees from ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by exporters india

Harmanpreet Singh on 24 June 2016

I have been receiving several calls & mails from exportersindia (weblink india pvt ltd) from mail id @exportersindia.com . I got into her big big talks promices & commit...[Read full complaint]

False & fake don't keep commitment

Ravi on 23 June 2016

It's my holidays promised me stay in 5* properties but when I made booking they didn't confirmed booking till last day of my travel & offered me 3* properties choices. their marketing manager prom...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe system acha nahi laga

Santosh on 23 June 2016

mujhe mere dost ne phasaya....... mujhe company ka system acha nhi laga. mujhe mere paise vaps chahiye.

New connection charges too high

Harveer Singh on 23 June 2016

200 gaj ke plot mei connection lene ke liye one lakh rupees amount charg ki ja rahi hai/ sanganer electricity office mei. Connection vatika sanganer mei lena hai

Refund of money

Ashish Kumar on 22 June 2016

I have booked 4 tickets from delhi to shimla in TATA -AC for 016. my transaction Ref. no. is IGOCFDGLU4 for Rs.2477 on 21st june 2016 at 11:51 p.m through internet bankin...[Read full complaint]

Non payment of oroceeds under my policy no. 513235783

Bankebihari Singh on 21 June 2016

sirs, I have been making request after request for the last about eighteen months for making payment under the said policy no.513235783 to the concerned branch, regional and zone offices but witho...[Read full complaint]

Not attending the phone

Pawan Gupta on 20 June 2016

light jane ke baad jab daily college wale no par phone karte he to kabhi phone nahi uthate he or jab online number polo ground 0731 0000 bale no par phone automatic uthat...[Read full complaint]

Sir mera mobile number change karna divine

Amarjitkumar Sharma on 19 June 2016

bahut jarruri hai change karna plz bahut aacha platform hai life satel karna ka

Dangerous gas burner provide by prestige company

Padmavati Dilipbhai Devkar on 19 June 2016

I buy prestige gas stove it is faulty and customer care department not replace and reply

Non-professionalism, torture to customers.

Karan Tandon on 19 June 2016

Me and many other customers including ladies were kept waiting in the full sun of this summer outside Katra Ahluwalia Branch for half an hour as the staff was enjoying their lunch by putting the l...[Read full complaint]

Not receive parcel

Mamta Pradeep Shahane on 17 June 2016

hdfc bank sent my credit card 0n 08/06/2016 my waybill #42911334966 my address is burhanpur mp pin code is 0331 but when i can track waybill on your website it see at rai...[Read full complaint]

Illegal parking of commerical vehicles

Brahma Avenue on 17 June 2016

Illegal Parking of commercial vehicles in front of the Brahma Avenue society building A16, A17, near shivneri nagar. Its been noticed that all commercial vehicals BUS, TRUCKS, SChool Vans etc, the...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not delivered

Mayank Rana on 17 June 2016

Dear sir, Regards My name is = mayank rana D.O.B is =12 jul 1995 Father's name =v.s rana My mail id =mayankr202@gmail.com Acknowledgement no. = 2825 Sir its been about 20...[Read full complaint]

Instagyan the worst experience ever

Hemant Goga on 16 June 2016

I have a very weird experience with this stupid company named as Instagyan which is situated in Ramesh Nagar. The owner of the institution is Puneet Wadhwa who is not at all a professional person ...[Read full complaint]

Sea world international marine is fraud

Raamjei on 16 June 2016

sea world tnternational marine ne hum se 5000 rs bank me jama kara ke 14/6/2016 ko kota rajasthan se bhaag gaye garibo ka paisa ghaya hey

Net Nhi chal rha he

Ritesh Verma on 16 June 2016

Mere Mobile pr net Nhi chal rha h. Mene aj hi net dalvaya or apke SIM pr net Nhi chl rha h.why.

Very bad quality signal

Birendrapratapsingh Sisodia on 16 June 2016

Sir Please contact me on this mobile no. 6012 I am an airtel user . please survey on this complain immediately .my villagers are Chang the sim card by the other company. ...[Read full complaint]