Others complaints

Maturity amt of PAN card club deposit not received

Nanda Tirodkar on 23 February 2017

Pan card company has taken fixed deposit on 16/sep/2013 through agent. I have submitted original certificate after maturity date16/dec/2016. I have not received my maturity amount. From Internet I...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club

Srikala Katari on 22 February 2017

we were cheated by country club with a false commitmen to 150sqyards of plot sale to us in their developing resorts with life time membership and vacation package free for a cost of [Read full complaint]

Club Jiva Fraud in Matheran

Manish Maisheri on 20 February 2017

FRAUD CLUB JIVA I vistited Matheran on 18th Feb with my wife. One of person from Jiva Club met me near Near Rangoli Retreat hotel and he gave one coupon to tear and I found message " one of sure <...[Read full complaint]

No refund from Citrus after Maturity

Himanshu Darji on 20 February 2017

I started Investment in monthly plan in citrus check inns From August 014, My plan matured on August 016. But till date i not get any refund fro...[Read full complaint]

Refund/homedelivery

Arpit Sharma on 18 February 2017

I purchased a book accidentally from this app because i think that this app will give me home delivery of this book. but they didn't give any home delivery.Inspite of giving home delivery they giv...[Read full complaint]

Unfair trade Practice of Thomas Cook India Ltd

Amarnath Prasad on 18 February 2017

Booked tour for all Europe for 3-Members in the month of Oct-16 vide on line booking and net banking payments,the tour was to begin since .16. Completed all the formaliti...[Read full complaint]

PAN card department not changing status of application

Vishrut Krashak on 17 February 2017

I sent my cross signed photo to @nsdl.com six weeks ago They still have not changed my PAN card application status application from "documents not received" to "under pr...[Read full complaint]

Mis selling by Country Club

Priti R Uchil on 17 February 2017

Dear Team, I, Priti Ramchandra Uchil, Membership No. CCMU69TCLUB10LB55805 have already lodged a complaint to your Customer Care Cell, Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Mr. Srikanth Reddy (DGM) and Mr. Rajeev Redd...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Parcel indefinite delay and Rude response

Mahesh Krishnan S.n. on 11 February 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam DTDC branch at cathedral road is delaying uncondtionally to reach me with parcel with AWB Z15037200. The following parcel from ebay from Delhi reached chennai in 1 day but it is ge...[Read full complaint]

Faulty फ्लॅश मीटर महावितरण सांगोला ऑफिस कडून बदलून मिळाला पण त्याचे बिल कमी करून देत नाहीत

Sunil Dnyan Deo Gaikwad on 09 February 2017

6 महिन्यापासून ऑफिस ला हेलपाटे मारले तरी दाद घेत नाहीत,जास्त आलेले जुन्या फॉल्टय मिटरचे बिल कमी करून दिले नाही,जुन्या मिटरचे मो शूटिंग घेऊन शिंदे व बनसोडे याना दाखवले होते।वायरमन राऊत यांनी पण कार...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of ticket

Ramesh Kumar on 06 February 2017

due to important work i want to cancel my ticket bearing no OTRQL9/1/1

My account closed

Dinesh Shitole on 06 February 2017

Mmy account closed us are name dinesh My email. @gmail.com Plz contact me

Taj India Holidays (also as Incredible India Holidays) didn't refund

Dariusz Kurczynski on 03 February 2017

Last year, me and my fiancée went on a trip to India. While we were planning our trip I got in touch with tourist agent named Taj India Holidays with headquarters in New Delhi. After exchanging [Read full complaint]

Water leakages in our home's basement

Pritam Gulabani on 31 January 2017

the whole basement is full of water and it is affecting the whole building as the water is coming continueosly from last 7 days.

Details About Company

Pradip Maurya on 31 January 2017

I want to know about glaze.... Is it right choice to earn lot of money or it is a good platform to establish carrier.

Not paying my epf amount

Patitapaban Patnaik on 30 January 2017

Respected sir I had worked in metro retail pvt ltd .the company is deducted my EPF andESI NOT provide any documentary prove, when I am applying for pf amount I am so much harassed for getting my m...[Read full complaint]

Valsad RTO Corrupt. and Telephonic Talk, But No responding.

Pinakana Rangarao on 30 January 2017

Subject: Valsad RTO Corrupt From: Rangarao Pinakana on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:05:04 To: "rtovalsad15@yahoo.in" Respected Sir, We had Applied for Driving License (Two Wheeler and Four) on [Read full complaint]

Professional courier Delay in delivery

Anantshayana Sanjeev on 30 January 2017

My Consign number: BLR4551396412 Its very important financial document and its been more than 10 days. They didnt deliver in time that to its within city limit. I called Mahadevapura manager: [Read full complaint]

Pan card locked

Rajesh Sharma on 26 January 2017

MY PAN CARD NO IS BZVPS3664P HAS BEEN BLOCKED.PLEASE CHECKES TTHE REASION. MY RETURN FILE WAS PANDING.PLZ HELP ME

Pan Card Not Received

Bharat Sharma on 19 January 2017

Dear Sir, I applied for PAN CARD the ack. No. N- 962, pan no HDZPS1967K please resend my pan card on my other address which is:- 89/6 C Madhav club road Ujjain M.P Pin-45...[Read full complaint]