Others complaints

Sahi javab or sahi tarike se kam nahi karna

Sidhraj Singh Jodha on 06 July 2015

Jan pechan walo ka line se na lekar pahle bich me free kar dete hai or Jo line me hote hai une gantta bhar wait karna parata hai. Mr Bharat ji sbbj bank Jalore

Bill pay service stopping

Dayananda Reddy M on 06 July 2015

I am not using Internet connection since form 01 May 015. this one I sent mail to the service provider stop this service. Even after all this communication, they are not ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Special mart teleshop

Umakant Dengale on 06 July 2015

I have got call from the seller and they said you I have got 1 Samsung grand 2 mobile for rs. 0000 also 24 caret of gold coin of 6 gram so you have to pay 3500 as a servi...[Read full complaint]

To change address

Suman Kumar on 05 July 2015

sir mera smart card no 8596 hai may apna address change krna chata hu add. bill vill jatehar po skoh the d/shala distt kangra pin 6215

Poor quality lens

Ramadevi on 05 July 2015

Poor quality lens for my son. Within 3months its got broke n their service is worst in repairing or answering customer

Usage of bypass

Dr.sanjay Sarode on 05 July 2015

Sir, This is to inform you that the buses travelling too & fro Aurangabad to Parbhani, Nanded has to enter Jalna bus stand. To reach this destination the bus has to take the bypass of the jalna ci...[Read full complaint]

No response on PF even after working 9 Yrs in YUM

Mohammed Abdulmatheen on 05 July 2015

I worked for 9 yrs in YUM, after resigning its a year completed, still my PF has not been released, I understand PF office reules & regulations but to make me understand & guide me how to proc [Read full complaint]

Give my money

Mangala Datta Sanap on 05 July 2015

Maine 20000/_rupye abhitak jama kiye he .to muze mera paisa return hona he.

Parcel not received from DTDC

Kavita Singh on 04 July 2015

I had booked a consignment through DTDC consignment no D21813642 from Jodhpur on the 1st of June for Shimla but its very disappointing to know that it has not reached the destination station till ...[Read full complaint]

DTDC courier service deficiency

Dinesh Kumar on 04 July 2015

Hello friends.... One of my friend's booked a parcel for me from kurukshetra through DTDC on 24 th june.... I didnt get it and got into touch with DTDC DHARAMSHALA. Mr Sachin and Mr Krishan told t...[Read full complaint]

Bike theft loss

Nitin Kumar on 04 July 2015

dear team, i lost my Honda cbr 150 cc orange & white color Model no 12/7 No:DL13S 9088

Not paying salary

Gunjeet Kaur on 03 July 2015

I m working in uranus offshore pvt.ltd and they are not paying our salaries from last 2 months. Two month salary in 000.

Trustworthy - Original Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers on 03 July 2015

Genuine service for relocating your cars I was planning on moving to a new city. But it was impossible relocate my car along with it. But Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. came to the rescue. Their ...[Read full complaint]

Glaze global ek fraud company hai

Amit Kumar on 03 July 2015

Glaze global training India lmt company ek froad h logo ko fasaakar kam samay me me jyada paisa kamaane k bare me bataate he logo se 2500 rupye leke barosha dilate h ki g...[Read full complaint]

Lost trackon courier

Tarun Dhiman on 03 July 2015

sir i send a courier with trackon courier kaithal,haryana to amazon seller services pvt ltd A43, ground floor , mohan cooprative industrial estate, Main mathura road, south delhi new delhi-110044 ...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Worst service

Girish Kolathur on 03 July 2015

Dtdc is one of the worst courier services in india. My father in law sent a parcel through dtdc for me in delhi no. V 053. I tried to track it online. It only shows that ...[Read full complaint]

For free sample

Titiranjan Sahoo on 02 July 2015

Hi I am On acount free sample on P&G.I am Smruti Ranjan Sahoo .I am order in free sample in 23.04.2015.But why problem.Policy order is delevery in 8 weeks.But what problem is 8 weeks is cross but ...[Read full complaint]

AMC Charges Country Vacations

Krishna Kanth Dagada on 02 July 2015

HI I have joined Country vacations on 19-05-2013.Before joining they gave lot of promised but after paying the money they are not standing on what they have committed.I have been told that AMC cha...[Read full complaint]

Not received pan card

Kalyankar Sandip Digambar on 02 July 2015

Mera pan card abhi tak nahi mila. Post office khanapur b.o pincode- 702. Woh postman kahata hai ki pan card nahi aya. Lekin net pe check kiya to pan card send ho gaya kha...[Read full complaint]

Gati services Lost package

Mohit Sajwan on 02 July 2015

I have used Gati service to transport my belonging(Doc no.431638525) which contains 2 package from Ranchi to Ghaziabad on 18 May 015. The Assured date of delivery was 21 ...[Read full complaint]