Others complaints

Pan Card Not Received

Bharat Sharma on 19 January 2017

Dear Sir, I applied for PAN CARD the ack. No. N- 962, pan no HDZPS1967K please resend my pan card on my other address which is:- 89/6 C Madhav club road Ujjain M.P Pin-45...[Read full complaint]

My payment is not credit in my account

Shaikh Mohammad Iqbal Mohammad Yamin on 18 January 2017

Shaikh Mohammad Iqbal Mohammad yamin My I'd no-284551110. Price-6898 rs Mobile Samsung on7 Second-284660950. Price-4029 rs Mobile Samsung on7 A/C no-121710026651 IFSC cod-BKDN0111217 Mobile no- [Read full complaint]

Give me my amount

Sujata Kulkarni on 18 January 2017

KulkarniMy douther Amala gurudas kularni Depo.Rup 0000 Fine ID 9532 Date 31August 2009 Miss Amala Gurudas KUlkarni Depo. rp.10000 ID [Read full complaint]

Rash driving

Hanes Djoseph on 18 January 2017

Mh 14 BH 7018 bike rash driving did accident and blamed me to pay.. Need help to take action location spine road.. Please help.

Pan card not receive

Yatendra Malik on 16 January 2017

Dear sir, I am apply for pan card. pan card is dispatch away tracking no. EA442738495IN. but I am not recive the pan card. please re-dispatch my pan card, Card No.- ENFPK2801F. ACKNOWLADGE NO- [Read full complaint]

ICAD Overseas fraud

Saurabh Ghosh on 07 January 2017

Dear Sir/Madam, This is Saurabh Ghosh and I have received a call from Mustafa from ICAD overseas for the canada visa registration with ICAD, Hyderabad in may 015. He told...[Read full complaint]

Money deduction 3000rs phone pe to a/c transfer

Daneshwar Verma on 06 January 2017

Sir mai phone pe she money transfer kr tha Jo ki failed ho gaya air mere a/c se3000 rs deduction ho gaya Jo order id P17010517282451042 Jo 15 hour ho gaya hai abhi tak return nhi kiya hai

Phone receive karo

Prabhakar Sharma on 05 January 2017

Mere mobile number 2328 per 80 rs charge kata hai aur mera phone bhi nahi utha rahe hain

Deduction of 23500 from account

Chandan Sakharam Shinde on 04 January 2017

Debited 3500 from my account on 12th Dec 2016 but I have not made any payment to anyone on 12th Dec 2016 . please refund my 3500 as early as pos...[Read full complaint]

Cheating karke paisa khanak liye

Zalaharendrasinh Vajesinh on 04 January 2017

Mere gharpe meri ger hajrime checking karke bina bataye rupaya 6000 ka jurmana batakar chale gaye. Ab mere gharme me meri biwi jo anpadh hai sabse badi beti 14 sake hai jo padhai karti hai.usko ya...[Read full complaint]

Deactivation without concern

Rajan Dhingra on 03 January 2017

my major work was to make business relations for my company i have work but my contact no 0010 is deactivated with out my concern.

Out Going Call No

Anil Kumar Sharma on 03 January 2017

No outgoing call is done my mobile phone when is at home,but other network of Vodafone and idea gsm call made at home.no calls of reliance 4g enable phone not worked when the set is

Prisha Pearls Cheating With Pearl Necklace Set In Hyderabad

Tanooja Kumar on 02 January 2017

I got a call from prisha pear company saying that my number wins a prize in lottery of pearl set worth 3000 rs in the market but I can get it for just 525 rs by paying postal charges only but afte...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call center paisa nai de raha

Prashant Behera on 01 January 2017

Sir mera paisa kisan call center mujhe job nai deha sur mara paisa upas nai deha 5000 mera Las huaa pir may nai chodunga mai cbi pai comply karunga mera no o7415722322 [Read full complaint]

Haven't got Salary + Incentive from Country vacations

Tinkal Shaileshkumar Desai on 01 January 2017

Hello, My name is Tinkal Desai. I am an ex-employee of Country Vacations (India) Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara. My employee number was CVBR0023. I have resigned from the post of Tele Marketing Officer from ...[Read full complaint]

Tubewell only source of drinking water now muddy soiled water

Bisweswar Ghosh on 01 January 2017

Sir, I am residing at Jadunath Ukil Road under ward no 115 , Paschim Putiary near South off Netaji Metro Stn. There is only one Tubewell which is the source of Drinking Water. The Tubewell has bec...[Read full complaint]

NEFT Payment transfer

Ashish Patil on 31 December 2016

I have made NEFT OF 7600 for friendship club but now I guessed he is fraud please help me refunding My money

World Immigration Alliance No 1 Frauds in noida

Public Stranger on 31 December 2016

They provide me fake offer letter and i paid 2000 rupees for registration fees and need to be refund for the cheating Again they told to pay for visa offer letter Rs ,000...[Read full complaint]

Jhut bolke apline ne fasaya mujhe baliya u.p me

Deepak Kumar on 30 December 2016

mera nam deepak kumar mai bihar se hu mujhe mere rishtedar apline ne jhut boke fasaya sala kaha tha ki yaha pe 0000 per month milegi aur yaha pe aane ke bad mujhe bhut af...[Read full complaint]

Glaze India ka bekar company

Sushma on 29 December 2016

Plz Help me mujhe ek fb frnd job ki interview kahke bulaya aur 7000 training k name pe liye. Bad me pata chala ki wo log networking kar rahe hai. PAISE k badle product thamake iski add karane ko b...[Read full complaint]