Others complaints

Irresponsibility from inspector and ACCT in Lvo 10 Gandhinagar bangalore

Niranjanh Chinnaswamy on 23 August 2014

Respected Sir/Madam I m niranjan H C ,i went to LVO 10 gandhinagar bangalore, i ma staff in Auditor office because of new registration for our client,i Submit all necessary documents ID proof,resi...[Read full complaint]

Shoe ruined within 6 months of purchase

A S on 23 August 2014

Hi, I had this terrible experience as a customer of solovoga and shoppers stop. In march i bought a pair of shoes for 1500 bucks from shoppers stop, south city mall, kolkata. When wearing it for t...[Read full complaint]

Overnite express non delevry of parcel

Jay Prakash Pal on 23 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madam My brother was booked a courier from overnite express ltd on dated 2014 via pod no-7557284173 which is not delivered and i was continuously tracking it, an...[Read full complaint]

Tender ke sandarbh me

Arvind Singh on 22 August 2014

Hari nagar sports complex ka aaj 22-8-14 ko niq tha , tender box me se 4 tender nikala lekin waha ke adhikari 3 tender opening register me entry kiye. Maine kaha ki 4 tender entry kiya jai to bole...[Read full complaint]

IHO freedom plan Refund to be paid

M Thompson on 22 August 2014

I had subscribed for IHO's Freedom Plan on 18/5/14 and paid online Rs. 52/- through my HDFC credit card. I had also sent a grievance note on their site asking for confirm...[Read full complaint]

Pan no. recieved but pan card not received

Monika Sinha on 22 August 2014

I have received my pan no. but yet not received my pan card my pan no is FQZPS6713L.I need it urgently.so,plz deliver it.

Dhamki mili & exam letter not received before exam date

Prashant Yadav on 22 August 2014

Jay hind sir , march 2014 mai may of mera bhai ka passport lene gai the offer mai and post master ner kaha khushi chai pani dedo [50+50rs. ] but hamne umko paise nahi diye fir ve officer ne kaha <...[Read full complaint]

About Bill Correction for Category

Ashok Vinayak Takavale on 22 August 2014

Our consumer No. is : 0836 Name : Ashok Vinayak Takavale Address:129 A/P Gunand 2206 Billing Unit :0841:BHOR we have apply for LT-1 connection f...[Read full complaint]

Fraud friendship club which cheated me and my money

Gurmail Singh on 22 August 2014

Respected sir when i search in google for friendship club then justdail.com open in google page. when i open it then a page automatically open to fill form with name and contacts details which sho...[Read full complaint]

Rudraksh Group Mohali Fraud Consultant

Manmeet Singh on 22 August 2014

Abhi Kuch Din Pahele main Rudraksh Walo ke paas gaya work permit ke liye unhone kaha ki vo mere ko canada bhej denge work permit dilvake. fir unhone kaha ki pahele 00/- j...[Read full complaint]

On dot courier are very poor in terms of service

Ashmeet on 22 August 2014

We are using the on dot courier service , they have very poor service and not delivering the consignments on time due to which we have faced problems, also the staff is not at all educated enough ...[Read full complaint]

Need Refund of Rs.6000 paid to IHO

Vijayshanti Balla on 22 August 2014

Hi, I have received a call from Indian Health organization on 7th July'14 , they were giving discounts offer on health check up, The executive has mentioned a list of hospitals which are near to m...[Read full complaint]

Wrong telephone number updated in my account

Ashok Kunsr Gupts on 22 August 2014

I have several times visited Rohtak road new delhi For correction of my mobile number in my account No.0619009401001502 .since wrong mobile no is updated in my above account , I am not receiving s...[Read full complaint]

Don't want sms & mail

Ponnusamy K on 22 August 2014

i disturbing for your continuous sms and mails, please delete my account immediately. @gmail.com mob.no 8864

Loss of my money

Nirav Bipinbhai Gadhiya on 22 August 2014

fake to my money is lost please give me my money to send idea i money transfer to bank throw

Not getting refund

Poonam Rawat on 22 August 2014

ear xyz i have had a order with you 919455101...i did not like the product and sent back to you and shared the scan copy of POD as well... i received a cheque of 40/- [co...[Read full complaint]

Call for fake interview

Rohit on 22 August 2014

i recieve the call for the interview and after that she is told me to deposit 7000 rs. as a security bond . on this a/c no. 0772 pnb bank . and after some days she calls ...[Read full complaint]

Damaged parcel received

Rashid Akhtar Ansari on 21 August 2014

I got the parcel having parcel or delivery number 155. This parcel contained a Samsung microwave electrical appliance. On opening up the parcel, I found that a very sever...[Read full complaint]

Loss of my aadhar card

Aman Kumar on 21 August 2014

it was car accident where i was lost the documents but i have my aadhar copy n aadhaqr no., so tell me that how can i get my new aadhar. My no. was not registered and i dont have my aadhar slip al...[Read full complaint]

Refund on Club Mahindra membership

Amith Mohan on 21 August 2014

I have had a membership with Club Mahindra which is over 4 years now. I have made the initial payments and did not wish to continue my membership owing to personal financial situation. I had discu...[Read full complaint]