Others complaints

Bata shoes defective

Sudhir Gattani on 24 July 2014

Dear sir , I feel I am unfortunate to bye a pair of ‘White Canvas School Shoes‘( Bata Tennis code F / 0000 on 2014 for my son from BATA Shop , d...[Read full complaint]

Buckaroo shoes defect bought from Footprints

Kunjan Desai on 24 July 2014

Respected Sir/Madam, I have bought shoes from the Reliance Footprints on dated 24-10-2013 from Ahemedabad. The shoe is of well known brand Buckaroo. But, I found a defect in the leather of the sho...[Read full complaint]

Not Getting Compenciation For Loss Caused To Me

Shubham Bansal on 24 July 2014

I had consigned a courier having consignment no. 3955 adressed to Kurukshetra on 3rd may 2014 which was not reached to destination and lost in transit. I had submitted my...[Read full complaint]

Misuse of my account

Karthik As on 24 July 2014

Dear Sir / Mam, My name is Karthik.A.S, i have used cd equisearch for 2 to 3 months, that is actually in to share market and these people are dealers. my share market id is EK35S12, i have also us...[Read full complaint]

Non Receiept of TDS Certificate/ TDS credit

Mahender Kumar Bhardwaj on 24 July 2014

I could not found the TDS certificate from My employer for the year -13, -14.

TDS Return amount not receive

Vishal Tambe on 24 July 2014

My Pan number is AGVPT8046J My tds amount still not credit in my account. I was also submit Return

Inordinate delay in delivery of motorcycle from Mysore to Howrah

Rahul Prasad on 24 July 2014

I sent my Avenger motor cycle in parcel from Mysore and it was to be delivered at Howrah on 014. I was told that it will reach at Howrah latest by 014....[Read full complaint]

Dhoka khane ka Dar

Deepak Bind on 24 July 2014

Sir, mai ek din pepar pad raha tha to mai ek dekha Jo kisan call senter ke naam se tha to mai uske liye mobile se massage dvra apply kar diya.fir do din baad mere mobile par phone aata h jisme mug...[Read full complaint]

Forgery of blue express

Chandra Bhaya on 24 July 2014

humne blue express courier service ki franchise k liye 1 lakh rs ka chw company ko diya jo ki clear ho gaya par 23/7/14 ko manager or hub manger ka phone band aane k baad humne local bade se puch ...[Read full complaint]

Non-delivery of courier (DTDC)

Manik Singhal on 24 July 2014

Non-delivery of courier (DTDC) docket no - z22228770 Kindly help Urgent....!!!!

Unicon honda bike booked not received

Demudybabu Babu on 24 July 2014

I am guri demudubabu I want was honda unicon bike booked oo18/07 on from Visakhapatnam to jhansi receipt no B556699 but not receive dealt 5 days plese taken action my mob no7049818550 and my email...[Read full complaint]

Marriage parcel not delivered till the date

Sharma Virender on 24 July 2014

I Virender Sharma c/o Reline Packers sent one marriage parcel things pack in 4 cartoon boxes. They told me delivered within 3-4 days but not received 15 days and marriage function finished and we ...[Read full complaint]

Indian Sales Fraud with Me

Amit Purushottam Sonawane on 24 July 2014

I Have purchased Induction cooker from the above said Organization, at the time of purchasing the same they committed me that they will give me Rs. 2000 mobile talk time and insurance policy from ...[Read full complaint]

First flight not delivered courier but updated delivery status

Jayant Singh on 24 July 2014

Hi, Please find AWB NO. J991M1452124,showing packet delivered but in actual it's not delivered to destination,pls look into this as it consist of very-very important original document and no secon...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva samiti (Call center) complain

Nilesh.b Khatri on 24 July 2014

kissan seva cemeti ke ajant Anjalimadam ke kahane pe 3900 sbi vivek kumar ke name ac number 4266 pe 3900 jama karaye. ...[Read full complaint]

Pending Amount In Eagle Software Company

Paresh Dangodara on 23 July 2014

My Self I was Paresh N Dangodara Work at Eagle Software India Pvt Ltd as A Technical Support in NPR Gujarat Project. At Starting Company Was Providing Travel Allowances As per Our Submitted Bill B...[Read full complaint]

To change Damage piece

Lokesh Mod on 23 July 2014

Hello sir My set has damage and i want to change my set by your warranty/ replacement. scheme.

I need my PF money

Arun Kumar on 23 July 2014

i fill form and submit 03/jun/2014 still waiting for pf money, when i go head office reception girl sayes you are not come there. Please help me really really need money.

Non delivery of consignment

Pardeep Kumar on 23 July 2014

On 1/07 one consignment was booked from Panipat (Haryana) to Mumbai with booking ID 019. Till now consignment has not been delivered

Atlogys.com fraud

Dawar Java on 23 July 2014

Atlogys are destroying life of programmers in your company. my friend a very very talent in php joined your company as sr php software engineer. but what you done with him, tell me tell. he don't ...[Read full complaint]