Others complaints

Star data connect cheating complain

Subran Arikkat on 16 September 2014

10th September 2014 Sub: Cheating Complaint against Stars Dada Connect.LLP, Marol Ref : File No.JM405JUNE3014BS0066MA0134PROF0048 Respected Sir, I have enrolled with Star Data Connect. LLP ‘work f...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Mobile no (up east)

Rajesh Kr Singh on 16 September 2014

Dear sir Pl register my complain to mobile no 1018 The person with above no has done froud with my chield He has got recharge of rs 550 two times through my chield As he ...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of courier from overnite express

Sarika Kalra on 15 September 2014

i have sent a very urgent kind of document from Delhi to Jagadhari by overnite express. my packet has not been delivered.not even returned back to my place. even after 5 days,neither the courier i...[Read full complaint]

Provident Fund Not Given

Rahul Kalbate on 15 September 2014

As on working since 3 Years with more than 20 staff in Darsh Infotech Pvt Ltd, Boriwali , But Every salary they gave Deduction of PT. so here i am claim for my provident fund ,But the company was ...[Read full complaint]

Not taking any action

Sachin Sharma on 15 September 2014

Sir, as i send previous mail and a call come to me but till now no confirmation or solution of my problem is received to me. Once again i remind that my cell is not connect with customer care and ...[Read full complaint]

Tds tefund not received

Amitkumar Sinha on 15 September 2014

I filled my ITR on 31st july 2013 for assessment year 014. I didn't get any status of tds refund till date. My PAN no. is CHNPS6706D.

Agrawal packers non delivery of house hold items

Mukesh Kumar on 15 September 2014

I sent my house hold items on 13th of sept.i was being promised that delivery will be before evening of 14.but till today evening they r not responding to my calls properly.items was sent from coi...[Read full complaint]

Nmart cheated, want my money back

Kishore Mahajan on 15 September 2014

Sir Maine kariban 5500 Rs cash Nmart ke nam se jama karwaya Tha jiska rajitresan phram bhi mere pas hai Sir I want my total amount refund . pleas Sir Do some thing for me ?

Misuse of Mobile Number

Paul Prem Chand on 15 September 2014

Today Morning someone has misused my mobile number while posting the ad no: 895. They have posted my mobile number in the contact number column. Kindly remove the same im...[Read full complaint]

Delay in new connection

Sonia on 15 September 2014

Sir I've been apply for a new connection on 20 August 2014 wide receipt no. Is 154 book no. E10228 . But there is no response from concernd officer till date . My employee had visit several time t...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by cell phone call

Rakesh Jain on 15 September 2014

sir mujse cheating karke bank of maharastra udaipur ,ke saving a/c mai neft mangbaya gaya 9-9-14 ko aur wo mujse ab bhi aur rupee mangwa raha hai maine fir kara di ha teen din mai fir darz hue hai...[Read full complaint]

How to use my credit balance?

Amrit Kumar Mali on 14 September 2014

AMRIT KUMAR MALI NOTICE 14.AUG.2014 RETUNE MY BLANCE I draw your attention please look in to the metter needfull sir my credit balance is available 599 only .but i dont know how to use it .when i ...[Read full complaint]

Right Provident Fund account no given by Company

Thakker Jalpesh on 14 September 2014

I have been given PF Account No GJ/AHD/56133/66 by Company, I have not recd PF Amount, On Line I can not refer my Balance by above said No, I feel this given no is wrong by company Still after 3 m...[Read full complaint]

Corporate sector chitfund company ke khilaf karyawahi karni chaiye

Swapnil Badki on 14 September 2014

Maine himangini infracon india ltd company main 400000/_ invest kiya hai. Company ministry of corporate affair main register hai compani ka cin no.(reg.no.) U45400wb2010plc153674 hai. muze is comp...[Read full complaint]

Big Fraud in lucknow by business innovation

Rakesh Chauhan on 14 September 2014

This company is a fraud company run by mr Mohit Singh & Ashutosh Divedi the biggest fraud of the it industry. He has not qualification as managing director nor he has registered any firm he was do...[Read full complaint]

My journal no.005801702 not accepted by bihar ssc

Anil Pathak on 14 September 2014

on 2014 I fiiled up graduate level bihar ssc form and diposite cash ₹350 at the state bank of india branch Kaliyaganj adb (1806)as chalan now journal no. not accpted by b...[Read full complaint]

Not sent aadhar card at my home

Sachin Baghel on 14 September 2014

I enrolled for Adhar Card under enrollment no.2017/18102/09181 dt 29/01/2014 Time 18:50:31. Eventhough a period for more than 1 years has elapsed, I have not received the Card. Kratika [Read full complaint]

To refund my prize

Sunder Lal Yadav on 14 September 2014

i giv thi masseg i wingh the STAR PRIZE WINNER This is to inform you that you have won a BRAND NEW Chevrolet Cruse 2014 CAR and cash prize of 3.35 CRORES RUPEES) The car ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not delivered

Ashwinder Singh on 14 September 2014

I have not received my airway bill number 2562 .Of my (pan card). It was arrived in your ludhiana on /14, it is showing status pending. I am in ...[Read full complaint]

Jcl teleshopping ne bola tha phone aur nikla laxmi yantra

Suresh Batada on 13 September 2014

Aapne kaha tha phon ke bare me aur parsel me laxmi yantra nikla hai. phone ka parsel mila nahi hai. mera Rs. 4500 vapas kijiye nhi to me pollice kess karne vala hu. my co. no.9979309235