Others complaints

Mujhe abhi tak paisa nahi mila

Laxman on 31 July 2014

Dier sir mene mahine ka 294 bare hain or uska bhi pura ho gaya hain lekin abhi tak na koi cheq or na hi pese mile time pure hue 4 mahine ho gaye so pleas jaldi clier krave

DTDC not delivered the courier at his destination

Premananda Behera on 31 July 2014

Dear Sir,I have couriered my MBA Project Report to the destination Bhubaneswar ,Odisha from DTDC Courier,Belpahar,Dist-Jharsuguda,Odisha on Dt.28/07/2014 having docket no.K72261611. But sir it is ...[Read full complaint]

Lilam Enterprises Service Agency

S Iyer on 31 July 2014

Hi, I paid rs 8000 to lilam enterprises for a house maid in the month of march last year in November.During the payment to the executive he told me that if forvany reason we don't want the maid fr...[Read full complaint]

DTDC courier Non delivery of parcel

Tejinder Singh on 31 July 2014

Parcel booked with DTDC at Ludhiana on 21st July, 2014 has not reached consignee (Hyderabad) till date (31st) while they had committed to deliver within 3 days. More than the financial loss is the...[Read full complaint]

Fake Call from IRDA

Mukul Varshney on 31 July 2014

This is related to the Fraud call I received yesterday ( .14) from Delhi region saying that the person ( Aryan Khanna-9136699616) is calling from GBIC dept of IRDA and I ...[Read full complaint]

Pan Card not received

Balvant Singh Negi on 31 July 2014

Dear Team, I had applied my pan card online on 17th may 2014 (vide acknowledgment number 344) but so far it has been more than two and half month i have not rec received ...[Read full complaint]

Sach ko chhupana

Shobhit Gurjar on 30 July 2014

sarso ke business owner students ko apni baaton nein bahala phuslakar unhe sbo owner banwa lete hain aur kehte hai ki ye baat apne father ya family meib kisi ko mat batana. sbo je people bahut baa...[Read full complaint]

Dress Material complaint

Seemant Singh on 30 July 2014

Sir, This is to inform you that my son Mr Seemant Singh purchase one Vam jeans maroon black slim of Rs 49/- as per your order no. 0693 & order n...[Read full complaint]

Wrong shipment by dtdc

Bharath on 30 July 2014

dtdc waste service has delivered to other state ...instead of shipment state waste service

Lost my laptop bag

Kulvindar Singh on 30 July 2014

i will lost my bag i am sleeping in my site an they was come too theft in train katni station train was going slow an the theft has pulled my bag and they was jump was train my school document res...[Read full complaint]

Connect4career Big Fraud Company in India

Pradeep Kumar on 30 July 2014

My Dear Friends, I would like say something about Mr.Jeet sharma (CEO Connect4career) is a fraud person i request you all be aware of this person. He is doing lot of Fake Campus Drive use Brand Co...[Read full complaint]

TDR money not refund in my account

Jai Arora on 30 July 2014

My; tdr transaction id is 1122 my money is not refund

Irritated from iffco call

Ashu Dubey on 30 July 2014

i have totally irritated from iffco call facility and i want to stop these calls on my phone just now... My no. Is 0075

Damaged pair of hush puppies sandles

Abhishek Shah on 29 July 2014

i bought a hush puppies sandle at 30% discount offer but when i used it i realised that the pair was broken n when i contacted costumer care they told they cant repair or change the sandle as its ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received since 4 months

Anita Malav on 29 July 2014

sir, my pan card not received since last 4 months i am applying dated 2014 acknowledgement no. 6046 please sent to my pan card quick

Cheated by Bharat Sanchar Seva Ltd. Formly in chennai

Suvarna Raut on 29 July 2014

Recently i make the contract with bharat sanchar seva ltd, as per their rules i paide 2650 for booking then 0000 Loyer thn 0000 for personal aga...[Read full complaint]

Bhubaneswar Development Authority silent on illegal buildings

Rajesh on 29 July 2014

BHUBANESWAR: BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation's strong posturing against illegal flats at Campa Cola Compound in Mumbai hogged national limelight, but back here more than ,000...[Read full complaint]

About gems satisfaction

Amit Panday on 29 July 2014

Hello sir sir g maine aap ke sansthan se ek blue sapphire order se mangvaya tha.eski detail---invoice no.-1551/14-15 supplier's ref.-15770, Dated-10-jul-2014 ,quality-7.25ratti, ammount-6900 and g...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of goods

Rajesh Varghese on 29 July 2014

My goods were to reach trivandrum from jaipur on 014. But till now no information about my goods and no response from the guys of sanskar packers. Pl help. I am going to ...[Read full complaint]

Y-Axis is Fraud and its employees are beggars

Rangaswamy Manjegowda on 29 July 2014

I just called Y-axis once to enquire about Germany job seeker's visa. A lady called Mahalakhsmi spoke and she took my details (Cell phone number). She started calling me everyday for a month to re...[Read full complaint]