Others complaints

Glaze Trading fraud company

Sonu on 30 April 2016

Dosto me Assam ke Cachar district ka rahnewala hu.. Aaj se kuch din pahle muje kisi pahchan wale se glaze trading company k bare me pota chala..me waha interview dene gya aur Waha intervw dene k b...[Read full complaint]

Payment lekar bhi connection nahi lagaya

Deepak Agarwal on 29 April 2016

Jaipur me Jyoti nagar delar k yaha new connection k liyea Meinea 2500 rs diyea DT 22march ko cash diyea ashok naam k ladkea ko tab se aaj pura ek mahina ho gaya wo phone nahi utha raha me unkea of...[Read full complaint]

Product misplaced from dtdc courier

Anuj Kumar on 29 April 2016

Sir, I have sent a parcel from DTDC courier ranchi on 2016 They confirm me that it will be dispatched by 2016 but still parcel is not received. ...[Read full complaint]

Defect in puma sneakers

Suraj Rai on 29 April 2016

My left leg shoes are I see the small crack on head of shoes

Pan card lost

Abhishek Kumar Upadhyay on 29 April 2016

pan card loss ho gaya hai | (pan card no=tADBPU9614L) hai because mujhe issi no ka pan card banwane ka kast kare

Neocap technology is a fraud company

Karthik Kumar on 28 April 2016

Dear members, Don't believe this neocap technology and dont loose your valuable hardworking money by giving them. Dont think you will earn money by paying just 2000 or 3000 rs to them. We have to ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud consultancy

Krishnan Raja on 28 April 2016

I got a call regarding canada job saying that the call is from odis abroad consultancy in kolathur via justdial call enquiry and there are some openings at your core industry at canada location an...[Read full complaint]

Faulty high speed magic celing fan

Sachin Ramakant Dongre on 28 April 2016

I am shifted the high speed magic celing fan code no 6917 with trackon courier dated 26-4-2016 courier reciept no.488368203 from panchavati - nashik- maharashtra. So I re...[Read full complaint]

Order calling tablet but received non calling tablet

Vikram Kumar on 28 April 2016

I order the sim caling tab but i recive non calling tab you sanid a sim caling tab sir think you

Shirt size and Fit was not matching

Vijaya Kumar on 28 April 2016

I purchased a Linen shirt of 39 size after checking out an another trial shirt. I preserved the shirt for some important occasion. later I tried to use it for an important meeting held at mumbai. ...[Read full complaint]

Gati kwe has lost my material

Rahul Verma on 28 April 2016

i have sent 5 packet from delhi through gati to chennai they have lost two pieces and saying that we will find them. please take required legal acton,as they have lost the material.what i think, <...[Read full complaint]

Glaze cheating with me

Tanweer Nayeem on 28 April 2016

My friend told me that here is a job for u then I went there and he told me you will pay 1000 for this job and I paid afterthat I known here is no job for me. I said him ...[Read full complaint]

Very bad service, not keeping promises

Mark Rego on 28 April 2016

I am from Australia, called to sent medicines, but they said we can sent to mumbai, I agrred and spoke to virendra singh, he took all my details,what promblems i had etc etc, He will do the needfu...[Read full complaint]

Store manager misbehaved

Vijay Kumar on 27 April 2016

Dear sir not my bliss my troly toking is store manager & ksow pay for ,000 the all troly bill not pay for 0000 is not bill camplen the all sinir...[Read full complaint]

Bluedart idiot staff

Gulabh on 27 April 2016

I booked three combined stuffs from e-bay. two vendors courier parcel in consignment number 1521 & 733. Blue dart idiot guys never came at addre...[Read full complaint]

Joining letter issued of DD Chenal Kissan Ptrakaar

Anil Shukla on 27 April 2016

I give to Rs 3750 Ac.No 2454 and Account Holder Name Vinay and Bank PNB posted in 26-04-2016 Then after asked to head of Bhartiya dursanchar Ken...[Read full complaint]

Lost of original coupons and issuing of duplicate ones

Rajesh Kumar on 27 April 2016

I have lost coupons for 9 months. Ok. Issue duplicate coupons for me

TTD account activation link

Marwadi Srinivas on 27 April 2016

We have not received account activation links for the undernoted User IDs created in TTD website. 1. @gmail.com 2. @gmail.com While creating f...[Read full complaint]

Confirm me my settlement arrears

Bharat Singh Bisht on 27 April 2016

Dear Sir. I have deposit amount for satelment rupees RS.145000 at your tughlakabad branch against loan no-Mayuv031113001 truck no-hr-38-r-0625 but recipeit no-tugbd1603150003 but ur tuglkabad bran...[Read full complaint]

Angel Broking Account close

Kumari Shradha on 27 April 2016

Maine angel mau account open kiya tha but close nhi kr rhe maine 3baar closer form fill kr k diya but avi v open h jab isms charges lagaenge to Jon dega