Others complaints

Fraud by glaze treding india pvt ltd

Digvijay Singh on 29 November 2015

this company is really a big fraud company they fraud with everyone who goes there english jyada aati ni bhai logo sabse fraud company h paise loot lenge ye mat jana bhai logo bahut paise waste ho...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Deepak Kumar on 29 November 2015

i have applied for pan card on 14oct2015 . with proper documantation my acknowledgement no 8211 .till now i have nit receive my pan card so that i could not receive my sa...[Read full complaint]

The company put on the condition before joinnig candidate pay 15,0000 amount

Santosh Patil on 29 November 2015

The company put on the condition before joinnig candidate pay 0000 amount,its fraud company somebody called mi rudaly

For driving licence renewal

Ravindra Patil on 29 November 2015

I have given my licence NO. 96/E/58018 for renewal on 19th March 015. The papers have been submitted to Yardstick Technologies P. Ltd. vide their acknowledgement No.E0176...[Read full complaint]

PF rejected

Rukam Singh on 29 November 2015

Pf settlement claim I'd GNGGN151100016476 has reject why this reject

First flight Non Delivery

Ananta Basur on 29 November 2015

Sir This is my second notice , is this the way a company like First Flight courier ltd. respond to its customers Now let me be brief I have booked a courier from Siliguri in the First Flight couri...[Read full complaint]

Local shipment received without gift

Alok Chaudhary on 29 November 2015

As i got a call from Mini Wall-Mart Team in October,and they offered me their combo offer which also include one assured Gift. They informed over phone that the assured gift will be provided based...[Read full complaint]

No one came for address verification

Sandeep Agarwal on 29 November 2015

I have given the documents for address change after that there was a call from your side that executive will come at your place . no one came in last 5 days to verify pl resolve

Fraud! Fraud ! Fraud ! plz aware

Ravindra Singh Bhandari on 29 November 2015

Please aware uttarakhand people and mainly low educated student and unemployed from hill area of uttarakhand. Glaze india pvt. Ltd . Who situated in Rudrapur (teen pani dam) Is totally fraud compn...[Read full complaint]

Mera mobile chori

Naseem Umari on 28 November 2015

mobaile cori ho gaya hai kyse milyga kiya sarvis laanc se mil sakta hai

Kuch kisan bijli chori kar rahe hai.

Amit Choudhary on 28 November 2015

respected sir mera naam amit hai. me mayakhadi indore ka kisan hu. mere khate ke pass kuch kisan bijli ki chori kar rahe.ye kisan tamperi connection bhi nahi lete.jisse bar bar transfarmer DP 100k...[Read full complaint]

Unfair penalty for jumping signal - Complaint against RTO Pune

Pankaj Deshmukh on 28 November 2015

I have been penalised today 28/11/2015 @6:15 PM at Kothrud Depot signal (Pune City) for jumping the signal. Signal was not red when I crossed , it was orange . I tried to explain to officer on dut...[Read full complaint]

A guy calling to deposit amt as delivery charges of 3150/- against receiving lotter gift

Pooja Abnawe on 28 November 2015

The guy from bihar called me from number 691. telling that i have won lottery which allots me tata safari/ bike/ money prize. and was asking to pay 50/...[Read full complaint]

Regarding bil payment to customer care

Rathin Jainish on 28 November 2015

I have a loot of time my bill regarding complan & all time contect to direct to ahmedabad branch . lest month i have meet to Mr. mrugen icicibank emploer is cpnect to costmer care 1 of i have tack...[Read full complaint]

Complaint agaist teleking

Roshan Shinde on 28 November 2015

the teleking company was call us and tell that u won the samsung galexy e7 in only 5000 rs .and take that product and that come through vp and insaid of that box their is dhan laxmi yantra

I paid but not provide service

Kantilal M Patel on 28 November 2015

I pay Rs.250 by net banking two times i.e. 500 but not active my service i have message for proof

Glaze trading india pvt ltd is not a fraud company

Rohit Shukla on 27 November 2015

kuch logo ne is site pr glaze trading india pvt ltd ke nam pr galat comments likhe gye h.Meri aap se request h ki ye galat comments is site se hta dijiye Please!!!!

Money is not given back.

Omesh Kashiwar on 27 November 2015

1 year before I had ordered 3000 plants of banana for cultivationon the date 14/6/2014.and send them Rs.52500 by demand draft no. 0032 then they says to give the plants o...[Read full complaint]

License not receive in home

Jadeja Ravirajsinh Ajaysinh on 27 November 2015

3 month but not receive my license my house and my frnd come in home

Place India Services Fraud Business

Rajarao Ravi on 27 November 2015

I have enquired for restaurent staff from Quikr and I got call from Place India Services, Thane saying that they provide staff and the agreement will be valid for 2 years. And the next day itself ...[Read full complaint]