Others complaints

About cheque

Govind Singh on 29 July 2015

Sir ola brashti k liye sarkar ne Jo paise bheje hain usme Tehsildaar aur lekhpaalo ne khub ghapla kiya hai. Sir mera cheque jo Ki 7000 rupee ka banna tha woh abhi tak nah...[Read full complaint]

Exceeding number of children in tempo

Saket Chaturvedi on 29 July 2015

I am a student of St. Paul's College, Lucknow Can't. Our tempo driver brings 15 children in one tempo excluding the tempo driver and his assistant which is very unsafe. Today our tempo's brake was...[Read full complaint]

H T pause burnt

Jagdish Gupta on 29 July 2015

dear sir h t pause burnt please resolve the issue ads-B-126, Unitech South City -I, Near Sigture delta Gurgaon HR

Kept my Marks sheet

Samir on 29 July 2015

I joined Job 15 days back. they had taken Marks sheet and No they are demanding 1 lakhs for returning the marks sheet....... please help me.. Company name is Automation India, Vipa Automation Indi...[Read full complaint]

National placement consultancy fraud

Saswat Vivek on 29 July 2015

This is offer to your job are confirm you pay 500 rupees .take offer latter atlest two year back that time no any offer later or no job then say reform fill up and give me 500rupees

Wrong Commitment by country club.

Deepak Sampat on 29 July 2015

We have taken country club membership @ 0.00 we were told that you will get back of Rs 0.00 after one month, but they only refunded me only [Read full complaint]

IHO Fraud Company

Deepak Sampat on 29 July 2015

I have cancelled the newly taken policy with IHO, due to misrepresentation of facts by their agent from Bangalore office. He informed me that there will be 50% discount for any treatment with netw...[Read full complaint]

Pan Card Status

Gaurav Dhingra on 29 July 2015

(Ack No – 3365 ). Dear Team, I had filled Pan card Application Form online on July 2015 and dispatched all the required documents & received the...[Read full complaint]

Intensely misbehave with me in nsdl office

Mohit Hirani on 29 July 2015

Respected sir/madam , i have given application for new PAN card at my navsari district (gujarat) at karvy data management services ltd. branch ID : 6048 address 1st floor...[Read full complaint]

Shipment not received completely thru DTDC

Shilpa Singh on 28 July 2015

I received a courier which was sent to me from Ludhiana from Mr. Inder. I had ordered a watch and a belt from his store (rout to trends) I recieved the courier on 20th July 015....[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Countryclub holidays

Shailesh Nema on 28 July 2015

I have been cheated by Country club holidays, they called us for a free demo of 45 mins and they sold me 7 days holiday for Rs 0/-. After the Sign off i tried reaching th...[Read full complaint]

Wrong date of birth

Anil Chaudhury on 28 July 2015

My original date of birth is 02 Nov 1984 but in the adhar card 1985 so please change my date of birth. Early action is requested.

Fraud kisan call center

Rajesh Kumar on 28 July 2015

June 2015 mera name rajesh kumar hai main bilaspur hp se hun mujhe mr vimal or mr gaurav narag ne 2500 per month or laptop plusmobile or khana rehna free bta kr mere se b...[Read full complaint]

For krishi vikas anuyojna kendra call center

Sachin Dombe on 28 July 2015

mera naam sachin hai krishi vikas anyojna kendra ke naam par log thag rahe hai isliye kisi ke upar bharosa maat karo koi bi letter aye to cyber crime ke pass jake is letter ko bataye thanks

I have lost my aadhar card

Pawan Kumar on 28 July 2015

Dear Sir my name is Pawan Kumar S/o Hira lal, I have losted my Aadhar card when i was travelling, to jammu from jagadhri on 29/04/2015 and today when i wants to open my bank account i was found th...[Read full complaint]

Bata shoes materials not good

Hitendra Pandit on 28 July 2015

Bata shoess not propar material I have purchase Dt. 15 /15. & complans in Dt. 17/7/15 complan numbers 039. Shoes lather not best materials becau...[Read full complaint]

Ridiculous service of Overnite Express

Ritesh Khanna on 28 July 2015

I have booked a c/ment on 18th July 2015 - Tracking no-1300485421. On 27th July, after repeated mails I got a reply that - "NO SERVICE TO DESTINATION" . I am unable to understand why the Ove

Regarding Provident Fund

Niraj Kishore on 27 July 2015

Sir maine pf ke regarding complain kia tha per avi tak mera ammount nahi aya hai jab maii phone karta hu to wo kehte hai ki ap ka payment char di me a jaye ga yeh bat sun te 20 din ho hay saurabh ...[Read full complaint]

Mhada Refund amount still not received - Mumbai

Prajakta Sawant on 27 July 2015

Hi, this is Prajakta This year I applied for mhada lottery 015. I done my successful registration with application ID - 987. Scheme name was - 3...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my money from ebiz

Harish Jain on 27 July 2015

The ebiz students call me at shesh mukanand hall in matunga east , there was an event organized by them in which they tell us about ebiz and force to be a participant in it by giving greediness ab...[Read full complaint]