Others complaints

Refund of fees of GT-2013 Examination

Ravi Verma on 20 December 2014

ONGC Cancelled "Graduate Trainee-2013 written exam held on 014" and mentioned in notification that they will refund the Fee of Rs. 500 Collected from candidates for the e...[Read full complaint]

Parcel not receive

F C Raj on 20 December 2014

i am send parcel bikaner to trichy(tamil nadu)on 9th dec 14 but not recive till date.no care my complaint for tpc team.pleace solve my proplem .BKN60054.

Toy not working

Rocky on 20 December 2014

i bought a helicopter toy but is not working i complained him for operator. he console him. but not yet any response back i want corrective action regarding this

Non refundable money after fail transaction

Vikas Kumar on 20 December 2014

I have done a recharge of rupees 135 our money is deducted from sbi account and recharge is fail. Transiction id no-08497149581912201413. kindly registered my complan and refund my amount. my mobi...[Read full complaint]

Csp code not activate

Md Salman on 20 December 2014

sir, i request for my csp code is not genrated till date , i deposited all the money but yet there is no response from your side, i called so many times to your representatives to look after my ma...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against prisha pearl india pvt ltd.

Pravin Killekar on 20 December 2014

Complaint against prisha pearl india pvt ltd. I have received a call from 525 and they said that they are calling from Princess jewllery and they conducted a lucky draw of phone numbers. they said...[Read full complaint]

Message in mobile of debit & credit transaction in my a/c

Rammilan Jha on 20 December 2014

I have not received message in my mobile no 3336 of debit & credit transaction in my SF A/C. 1782 despite of mobile alert application given in t...[Read full complaint]

Insurance claim not yet given misled on phone

Swarit Sinha on 20 December 2014

My led tv is completely broken to pieces which came under the consignment in your dtdc van .. Also the dvd player speaker nd other electronic stuff are either dented or broken. Please take further...[Read full complaint]

Salary accoint not activate

Tinku Prasad Saha on 20 December 2014

i had oprn an salary account in axle india company ac.no. 3431 one months past but not activated

Tds not refund after 10months

Rakesh Mishra on 20 December 2014

This is in reference to my pan no- AIJPM5572A. plz note that I have submitted my income tax return for assessment year 3-14 in the month of February 01...[Read full complaint]

No option for cash load

Bittu Yadav on 19 December 2014

jab mai google par cash load ka option open karta hoon to cash load ka option aata h but uske baad mobile no. ka option nahi aata h aur nahi amount ka option aata h i m in problem pls solve my pro...[Read full complaint]

Against kisan seva kendra

Pankaj Meena on 19 December 2014

i got a cl first and then i got a intrview call and then i get i joining latter and ask for 3500 rupee.and the no is 09582271279.i dont its legal or not but if it illegal...[Read full complaint]

Dtdc parcel not shipped

Ravi on 19 December 2014

parcel was not shipped to exact location & not to exact person.in tracker it shows shipped but to diffrent person,when i called that person he says did not recieved any courier from DTDC. CN no: B...[Read full complaint]

Winning message true or false?

Priyanka Bhalla on 19 December 2014

Hello I recived msg on my mobile no that I win the prize 1 crores 50 lakhs on U.K mobile draw coca cola 2014.It is ture or false.Reply me my email

Sterling holidays making fool

Swapnil Gaikwad on 18 December 2014

I had submitted my complaint of strling holidays in 14 sep 14, about lost of my hard money 4000 rs, still not given by mr prashant gite working in andheri office, when I last complained on sep 201...[Read full complaint]

Cancel the the Country Club Membership and Return the Total Amount

Sumit Sharma on 18 December 2014

Hi Country Club, As I have purchased Country Club Membership but feeling cheated. Till now I didn’t have used a single service of country club hence requesting you to please cancel my country club...[Read full complaint]

Against the resume message

Meenakshi Totade on 18 December 2014

i got a message in that matter is my resume is selected they message me but link is not available they give me link as hclapply181@gmail.com,and [Read full complaint]

Reliance Capital Loan by Royal Club

Navdeep Yadav on 18 December 2014

There is Fraud Going in the market with Telephnic call in the name of Reliance capital who is giving the loan at 0% rate of interest against the Royal club membership free for 10 years, against th...[Read full complaint]

Cheating at petrol pump

Prem Shakarwal on 18 December 2014

Meri bike cbz xtreme 2009 jiski petrol tank capacity 12.3 ltr hai aur petrol Machine se petrol dala gaya 15.4 ltr. Jo ki 100 persant galat hai. Bill n. 3497 date 17//12/2...[Read full complaint]

Illegal activities by the sovika group

Sekh Masudurrahaman on 18 December 2014

There are too many promises to give me but all the promise is coming false.. And i have paid 50thousand for this but after my selection they charged me another 40 thousands..