Others complaints

Trackon Courier Lost delivery

Vivek Choudhary on 17 April 2014

I've sent a delivery from Trackon courier DC Magarpatta branch to Banglore. Tracking number ::374312748 on 5th Feb. But when it has not been delivered we contact back to branch in pune and got res...[Read full complaint]

Fraud on SR Technologies Chennai

Manoj Shanmugam on 17 April 2014

Hi, There was an company named SR Technologies, near to Park hotel Chennai called me and told me they can arrange an interview in MNC and they have asked me to pay .00. B...[Read full complaint]

Misuse of government fund by fraud company

Surya Kumar on 16 April 2014

p,o-23 date-12/12/13 name-S.R TRADING COMPANY, 3pis sofa purchase by this company amount to RS.187224.00 (rupees one lack eighty seven thousand two hundred twenty four)only but this company supply...[Read full complaint]

DTDC lost my package

Amit Meshram on 16 April 2014

I dispatched a data card worth Rs. 3000 through DTDC from Pune to Indore. Even though they say it has been dispatched, it never was. We asked the DTDC Indore guys and they asked us to get in touch...[Read full complaint]

Sale tax thief of round lakdi

Sajal Gupta on 16 April 2014

Respected sir , let me draw your attention about sales tax chori at B.H MEAL, here is every one doesn't pay any sale tax properly. plz take a visit early in the morning at 8'o clock and see at the...[Read full complaint]

Non refundable subsidiary

Sitaram Shadev Dhuri on 16 April 2014

hello, My name is sitaram shadeo dhuri, due to compliant yet not received in subsidiary refundable for the month of November 013, Decemember 2013 & january 2014.this coms...[Read full complaint]

MTNL Double Payment

Surinder Sobti on 16 April 2014

Telephone Number : 1491 I wrote a few days back also regarding double payment made in the month of April on 2nd , These payments were made from two different accounts. fo...[Read full complaint]

Kisan phone seva samiti fraud

Tadvi Manojkumar on 16 April 2014

dear frd, Kishan phone seva samiti ke jal me me bhi fas gay hu...lekin me merer piase vaps lena chahta hu...uske liye muze please hepl kijiye sie. regard, tadvi manoj

Delivery problem and fridge subject

Rajesh Loriya on 15 April 2014

i requested to dealer for display fridge 6 month ago, but he refused ,and other restaurant opened 4 month ago ,so thumbs up dealer give there a new fridge, so now what can we do?

Non receipt of refund of AY 2013-14

Hari Mohan Bhatnagar on 15 April 2014

I have received Income Tax CPC Letter via email , vide no CPC/1314/G8/1315322585 advising me to deposit additional tax due for AY -11. The said additional tax ,I have alr...[Read full complaint]

Poor service of DTDC company

Neelam Thakur on 15 April 2014

My family sent a courier containing suits from shimla to gurgaon on 8th april 2014 but i did not received it till today that is 15th april 2014..i talked to their customer care many times but they...[Read full complaint]

Gave me loan proposal and provide holiday package

Harshal Rane on 15 April 2014

Sir, At 26 March 014, I got a call regarding loan requirement, so I just did inquiry about interest rate. So he (Amit Bansal from Future club India Ltd, Delhi) give me al...[Read full complaint]

Change Billing date

Atul K.prajapati on 15 April 2014

Please change my billing date. In my bill they mention immediately.so which date I will pay my bill and they are taking Rs 100 every mouth.I complain so many times but not solve my problem. If thi...[Read full complaint]

PF Withdrawal From the Employer

Deen Dayal on 14 April 2014

I was working in this organization since june 2011 & I have resigned as per HR Policy. As per HR team, I had filled the PF form on 1st March 2014 and submitted to the HR team and they inform me th...[Read full complaint]

Bharat sarkar obc certificate verification from psu

Avashesh Kumar on 14 April 2014

Shriman aap se nivedan hai ki 2 saal hone k bad bhi obc pramanpatra ka jach repot ka jwab nhi mila hai.aap se anurodh hai ki uprokt jach ki repot bhejne ki kripa kare . Dhanyawad.

Lost mobile

Dr. Ajay Keoliya on 14 April 2014

The mobile was kept for charging at the department on 2014 at1.30 pm I had gone out and when returned found the mobile was missing only the charger was left you are reque...[Read full complaint]

Airport wings repayment money

Govind Sharma on 14 April 2014

they provide the CSA job at IGI airport . they took interview in Jaipur and told me i selected. and i go to delhi but they give me training for job.they told me that its the company but it is not ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against Mobile No.

Priyanka Kaushik on 14 April 2014

Hi. Frequently I am getting calls and messages from the following number 7150 continuing the same behavior even after warned. Request you to kindly look into this and tak...[Read full complaint]

JCL teleshopping fraud

Arvind Singh on 14 April 2014

sir I got a call on 25/04/14 from jclteleshopping that i have won a samsung galaxy s duos s 7562 and a body massager because 25 years of their company is done and my number is choosen among lucky ...[Read full complaint]

Kareena Infotech is 100% Fraud System

Mohit Kumar on 14 April 2014

I invested Rs.25000/- on 09/04/2014 through IDBI (NEFT) in the Bank Account of "Lokendra Singh" (Kareena Infotech) Bank-Punjab National Bank A/c No-0514000109242 IFSC Code- PUNB0051400 Branc