Others complaints

Fraud kisan call center

Umesh Kumar on 21 October 2014

sir kisan call center ne mera 8500 Rs. ka loss ho gya h. kya kru??? koi sujhav do Jesse mera dhan mil jae plssssss.sir meri aathik istithi behat naajuk h.pllssssss

Irregularities in uppsc-2014 result

Sachin Mishra on 21 October 2014

I am lodging this complaint because I was also appeared in the uppsc upper pre examination which was held on 3rd of august 2014.Since the result has been declared everyone noticed that there are g...[Read full complaint]

TDS Refund

Vishal Anand on 21 October 2014

Hi, I filed for the TDs Returns for the Financial Year 011, but Still i have not received any Claim for the same my Pan Card No Is AQXPK8800B. Kindly Do the needfull on t...[Read full complaint]

PF and Pension fund withdrawal delay

Moin Nawaz on 21 October 2014

Respected sir, My name is Moin Nawaz and I am very much tensed about my PF and pension fund withdrawal. I worked with Magna Infotech from 31st May 2012 till 5th June 2013 for the client WIPRO INFO...[Read full complaint]

AWB no. of my shipment is 69089003266

Bidya Das on 21 October 2014

Why my Shipment is not being dispatched from Guwahati to Nagaon by Bluedart curiour & cargo ltd ? . pls dispatch the shipment to Nagaon soon. The AWB no. of my shipment is 3266<...[Read full complaint]

Aramex claims that they paid the custom charges without consulting me

Yousuf on 21 October 2014

Hi Team, My consignment number is 024, which i gave to your team in Beijing on 30 September and was supposed to be delivered to Hyderabad, India location and i would be r...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of Rs. 18000 by GOOD TIMES CLUB, Noida

Paras Bothra on 21 October 2014

One of the company sales representative (Sweety) call me on 2014 and describe the detail of various packages after a long conversation and a lots of call by them I had bo...[Read full complaint]

DTDC कॉल नहीं पिक करती

Mukesh Kumar on 21 October 2014

DTDC किसी भी कॉल को पिक नहीं करती है . वेबसाइट द्वारा उपलब्ध कराये गए किसी भी नo को डायल करने पैर कोई भी जवाब नही मिलता.

DTDC lost package

Shalini Tanwar on 21 October 2014

I sent a package on 10th oct 2014 from N Delhi to Phagwara which came back the next day with the explanation that service to Phagwar is not provided. Ppick up man called his local office and got i...[Read full complaint]

PF withdrawal amount not get.

Debashish Ghosh on 21 October 2014

I have resign from above company in nov-2013 & till date not received my pf amount.

Someone missuse my mobile number and email

Jishnu.palazhy on 21 October 2014

Many incoming call geting me for job.i dont post job add so please remove add and unsubscribe

Overnite express courier service delay

Vimal Ranka on 21 October 2014

complaint filed due to Overnite priority 7622 booking of passport for visa not delivered yet and I will loose to get visa and will loose my ticket booking

Against Overnite Courier service

Yasoda Sharma on 20 October 2014

I just wated to say is that overnight express kolkata service is worst then anything. I m talking about kestopur location near bridge I am sure all the people who work in that kolkata ofice is une...[Read full complaint]

Professional courier too much delay in docket delivery

Vivek Srivastava on 20 October 2014

I was supposed to receive urgent courier from turvekere,consignment no tvk424206 karnataka to modinagar ghaziabad .It was despatched from turvekere on 13 oct 014. On reac...[Read full complaint]

Titan Eye + Defective frame and poor quality lenses

Neetu Reddy on 20 October 2014

I purchases a spectacles from Titan Eye+ and they have given a defective frame and glasses which doesn't fit into the frame proeprly and are of v low quality. Date October 2014 Ph [Read full complaint]

Overnite Express Courier Not Delivered

Padmakumar M. Jayaram on 20 October 2014

Hi, I had requested an NOC document from Fullerton India on 26th September, which they dispatched through Overnite Express courier service. I was supposed to have received the package on 16th Octo...[Read full complaint]

False conviction on all teleshop products

Raju Roy on 20 October 2014

I purchased Hair building fiber on 10 October 014. I have been regularly using the liquid from that day and not a single hair have grown on the bald area. An amount of [Read full complaint]

Getting excess bill

Mr. Santanu Kar on 20 October 2014

getting excess bill from last 3 to 4 month pls. chelk and do the needfull ASAP

Accident in Water fall

Bhujang Navale on 20 October 2014

On 19-10-2014 Sunday in MTDC waterfall, Karla happened one major Accident because of no maintenance or audit of summing fool. That's why my child having major inquiry in both, leg I have proof of ...[Read full complaint]

After payment not activated

Vishweshwar Prasad on 20 October 2014

Payment made on 2014 of Rs. 1000 against due of Rs. 1078 since phone was suspended due to non payment but even after making payment sim is not a...[Read full complaint]