Others complaints

Sai Kripa Consultancy Is Fraud Company

Kunal Kapoor on 28 August 2015

Good evening sir, I had seen an advertisement on news paper for jobs on airport From Sai Kripa Consultancy, I called them they agreed to give jobs in airport, they said you need to fill a form & p...[Read full complaint]

Required to withdraw the dues

Avijit Ghosh on 28 August 2015

I'm Avijit Ghosh, S/O Late Manik Ghosh,DOB:08/09/1976 I have a TATA Aig policy. Policy No: U210115617, issue date: 008, sum assured: .00. My age...[Read full complaint]

Costumer ko dalaal ke paas bhejhte h

Abhishek Goyal on 28 August 2015

Sir, Koi bhi costumer licence banvane jaata h to use gaurd aur adhikaari dalaal ke paas jaaker banvane ko kehte h jisse costumer ko 2000-3000rs kharch karne padte h..aur yadi costumer dalal ke paa...[Read full complaint]

Unauthorised encroachment

Surendra Singh Bisht on 28 August 2015

A building is constructed at plot no. 391, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. The following are the issues with the House owner The owner has not paid for using the common wall Which he has used to build his h...[Read full complaint]

Glaze fraud company

Pandit Kamble on 28 August 2015

dear friend one of my friend informed me about Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd also given training first 3day after that arrange one interview and ask me about personal information . I was given wron...[Read full complaint]

Pan no not alloted to me after 1 month

Sita Sharma on 28 August 2015

i have to apply for loan but no pan card is alloted pan application no . 8001

Rakhi Missing in Courier delivery

Nitin Batra on 28 August 2015

Hi, Problem - One Rakhi is missing in delivery from DTDC Courier Services. My CN No. - Z62405679 I have couriered two Rakhi in one packet one is in small Polly pack(Worth Rs. 20) and another is in...[Read full complaint]

Muze na resign de rahe hai na mera provident fund

Sachin Kalle on 28 August 2015

Mene 2014 October ko job uni design company se nikal gaya tha. abhi pura ek saal hone aa gaya hai. Na wo muze resign de rahe na mera pf de rahe hai. Jab bhi me jaata hu to woh log kuch na kuch bah...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by family first and dining plus

Aishwarya Rathore on 27 August 2015

I got the call from family first. They wants to sell this holiday package with dining plus card and medical claim. But the things which they told me, package I was received were totally different....[Read full complaint]

Fraud call from times job

Ganesh Shelke on 27 August 2015

I have received call from times job.they assure me they will give me best job.our fees 1625 and this is final fee.I have paid payment online then again told pay 5500rs fee and this is last charges...[Read full complaint]

Maharashtra estern grid power tranmission company give my land compensation

Sanjay Wankhade on 27 August 2015

सर माझ्या शेतात सदर कंपनीने विदयुत मनोरा उभारला आहे सदर कंपनी ने काम करत असतांना को�णतीही परवानगी न घेता जबरदस्ती करून माझे शेतातील उभे पिक नष्ट केले तसेच 100 वर्षे माझ्या शेतातील पिक नष्ट होईल त्...[Read full complaint]

I sparsh digital recharge software related

Abhishek Kumar on 27 August 2015

I have taken online mobile recharge services and money transfer service from this website. My user ID was After working few days when there is balance of 0073 Rs. in my a...[Read full complaint]

Wrong commitment provided by exporters India

Dhaval Gaglani on 27 August 2015

am registered member in Exporters India. When i start my registration, a person named Brijesh committed me to we provide maximum leads from us, when u registered u have to pay no any chages, only ...[Read full complaint]

Bouquet not delivered on the specified

S Paramasivan on 27 August 2015

I had placed an order from Mumbai to Ferns N Petals on the toll free No.92124 2200 and placed an order for a bouquet to be delivered for 27th morning, time slot given to me was between 8.00 am to ...[Read full complaint]

Sahara q shop refund money most urgent

Smt.uma Shrivastava on 27 August 2015

sahara q shop plan h F.W.Q.815262001350 receved no.71015013277 date25.8.2012. Rs.55000.

Fraud in Country Vacations membership

Kbalaji Sreedhar on 27 August 2015

I took the membership in May 2015 Sarjapur, Bangalore and they promised me vacations in any part of the world also may other features like monthly free movie tickets, free hair cut for entire fami...[Read full complaint]

Mere 15000 rupye kha gayi hai ye company

Ramdev Jangir on 27 August 2015

ramdev jangir from Nagour (Rajasthan) Galez trading com. bikaner ne muje doka diya h or mere pese kha gae h muje mere pese mile ya nahi muje nahi pta lekin me bas etna chahta hu ki mere jese or ba...[Read full complaint]

Partiality on toll tax charges

Nitin Kumar on 27 August 2015

I Nitin Kumar SI in cisf working under MHA in Bengalore airport now i am on my hometown on leave in muzaffarnagar.I was going to Meerut to meet my sister by my car on toll plaza I show my I'd card...[Read full complaint]

Leakage problem in air sofa

Sharad Kushwah on 27 August 2015

Hii.mine 3/8/15 ko air sofa liya tha Jo gatikway currier se aaya that us me air lekadge problem h or complain no. PR call b nhi lg rha h mine upbhokta for am me b complain note krwa di h

मेरे धोका हुवा है

Mukesh Meena on 26 August 2015

मुझे आज 1pm पर VR611112 से sms आया कि आप 96 का रिचारज कराने पर आप को1GB DATA 30दिन के लिऐ....पर मेने 5pm पर रिचारज कराया तो मुझे 400mb 14 दिन के लिऐ दिया.......यानी मेरे साथ धोका हुवा है। जब मेने ...[Read full complaint]