Others complaints

I want to return your id and swap machine

Vipul Saini on 21 April 2017

I have told many times to your itz cash salesmen. But he is not giving response. Please do something against your salesman name mr. Ankit kumar. Thanks with regards.

I still not receive my pan card

Ayushi Rameshkumar Chaudhari on 20 April 2017

hello sir, i was apply for my pan card on 017, but still i didn't receive it or its not showing me my pan card number online. when i check online status, its showing me u...[Read full complaint]

Mere saath fraud kiya hai

Chandramani on 20 April 2017

Mera naam Chandra Mani dimri hai or main u.k.ka rehne wala hun mujhe v mere friend jhoot bol ke bulaya Tha k tujhe 5000 salary milegi or Maine kaam karna suru kiya dost n...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number change

Gaurav Grewal on 20 April 2017

Mera phne nmbr glat summit k kaaran meri id nahi khuti id no-AGR028BG hai jissey m dolphin m jaane s pareshan ho raha hu so you help me i hope u, you help me plz jaldi s jaldi sahi karane ki kripp...[Read full complaint]

Sai prasad company invest refund

Narendra Kumar on 20 April 2017

sai prasad me mene invest kiya hai sir paise refund ke liye kya kru sir plz. suggestion me

Your staff misbheaved

Khodit Mahala on 18 April 2017

Ye sab staff lok ne bahut batamiss se bat karahe he juat abhi 57 opt me ek black colour ka patla sa ladka ek aurat ko fut fut bol ke bahat gali deraha tha bo ladiea patient tha ar docto bahat late...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Country vacations

Pullarao Padakandla on 14 April 2017

I was literally cheated by country vacations, I paid around 3 lakhs , they said they will allot a plot at Janagama, we paid full amount, but finally they alot a plot in other location where it is ...[Read full complaint]

Starworld shopping network indore complain

Ramesh Gadhavi on 13 April 2017

my name is Ramesh Gadhavi living in mandvi kutch Gujarat.I invest rs.35000/= in Starworld shopping network held in Indore mp.for online product delivery distribution. in February 2017 after invest...[Read full complaint]

Gundaraaj at Kullu Bus Stand

Ganesh Bhardwaj on 12 April 2017

We decided to lunch at Bus Stand Kullu after Manali visit. So we parked our Toyota Innova cryta along with other vehicles and lunched at The Nest Restaurant.During our return from there ,A man alo...[Read full complaint]

दिव्य Kit खाने से मेरी ममी को बोहत नुकसान हुवा हे

Ajitsinh Sodha on 10 April 2017

दिव्य Kit खाने से मेरी ममी को बोहत नुकसान हुवा हे , मे आप की हॅल्पलाईन पे 25 बार कोल कीया लॅकीन कोई जवाब नही . - - - my contect mob no 1698 - my addres at luni - tal mund...[Read full complaint]

Change mobile number to my account

Anand Singh on 21 March 2017

My mobile had loss before 2months. I change the mobile number to my account. but me my new number registerd in branch but not resistered new number any reasion in my account or branches it is my n...[Read full complaint]

Money not refund

Dilip Kumar Singh on 18 March 2017

350 ka do bar failure Hua same day 08/01/2017 ko ek bar ka aaya dusra nahi please my money refund thanks

Coupon not received

Prem Narayan Rathi on 18 March 2017

I have not received subscription coupon for subscription no. 3051 for ET & TOI

No service

Dattatray Patil on 16 March 2017

I am deposit money 3000 Rupes date 8/03/2017 but your imployess don't receive the call and no call I am every day diling call but don't reply please please my quoitions answer please reply sir and...[Read full complaint]

Pan card correction status still under process

Amanpreet Singh on 16 March 2017

Deae sir I update request pan card correction last 17days date 2017 status pan card with nsdl under process. Application number 802, i am sendin...[Read full complaint]

Pan card correction status still under process

Amanpreet Singh on 16 March 2017

NOC for rent

Hiren Saraiya on 16 March 2017

Ref No.283- malwani malad application no. 7377 i applied for noc submitted paper like rent agreement, police noc, society noc etc to emitra pranali counter. I take surpri...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by country vacations/ country club

Anand Garag on 16 March 2017

I am anand garag of belagavi - karnataka state and have been cheated by country vacations. The company promised me a residential plot in tumakuru near bengaluru against payment of rs.1,20,000/- , ...[Read full complaint]

Golden travel ltd Dehli fraud fake

Sona Lalwani on 15 March 2017

Dear sir/madam This to reference of last weeks Advertising published in Times of India Mumbai ,And ads are still going on ...they have put in classified part time job ... Golden travel ltd company...[Read full complaint]

Passage encroachment by my neighbor

Ashalatha V on 13 March 2017

To the west of my house we have a passage left out from my property and my neighbor has encroached almost half part of it by extending his balconies and kitchen and erecting gate, grills etc... No...[Read full complaint]