Others complaints

Firstflight Courier Delivered to wrong guy

Rohit Rajpurohit on 07 October 2015

My shipment is delivered to the wrong person. First Flight waybill no: Bill No. : R91600343562 Please help Rohit @gmail.com

Sarkari call centre ad regarding

Varinder on 07 October 2015

Sarkari call centre joki akhbar me bhi add aati hai maine 5370 ko phone kiya phir unnone pucha ki apka ghar ka koi member sarkari kam krta ya nhi maine kaha nhi agle din ...[Read full complaint]

DTDC not delivering my parcel

Deepak Kalwani on 07 October 2015

Ref # z532396210 dtdc courier on 21 may 015. Respected . The the above reference I would like to get focus uoir attention on this matter. On such 21 may 2015 dtdc franchi...[Read full complaint]

For call for selection in HCL

Mounika on 06 October 2015

I got a call..saying "u r selected for hcl...u pelase deposit 1900 rupees in bank of baroda.so i hve done..nd i sacned all my certificates..then no answer to my call..please mak sure that such th ...[Read full complaint]

Bhartiya Kisan sanchar fraud and cheat

Rahul Mishra on 06 October 2015

Hello sir/mam. I m Rahul mishra. Mujhe bhartiya kisan sanchar kendra ltd. Patrika paper me vacancy aaya tha.pahle mujhe se registration 1250 Rs kar wane ko bola hai . security deposits [Read full complaint]

Dna infotel not resolving the problem

Mehul Vankar on 06 October 2015

I have dna infotel internet connection.i registered a complaint so many times regarding net is frequently lost.they providing no solution.i resided in nalasopara east.dna infotel office located in...[Read full complaint]

Regarding removal of Building Material stock from adjoining railway line

Ashok Kumar Tiwari on 06 October 2015

Dear Sir 1. It is informed to you that Shayam Traders (Building Material Suppliers) have stock building materials like Sand, Badarpur, Rodi and Bricks etc. in front of F-Block, Gali No 14, Raj Nag...[Read full complaint]

PF amount not deposited in PF account

Pramod Kumar on 06 October 2015

Dear Sir, My self Pramod Kumar . Employee id VI/4256. Date of Joining : 14th April 014. STILL WORKING IN COMPANY TILL DATE... Total Deposit in EPF fund : (AS PER EPF down...[Read full complaint]

Lost my courier that is having phone Nokia Lumia 720

Anuj Verma on 06 October 2015

I m Anuj...i have sent my courier on 2015 .My tracking no. is 8944 . I have sent my courier from multi purpose booth ,sector-9, panchkula. That ...[Read full complaint]

Against Best Carrer India

Tanvi Mhatre on 06 October 2015

I got an information letter by VPL from best carrer india online placement cell i havent registered on anytype of this website earlier . I dont know from were did they got my address, contact no.,...[Read full complaint]

UPPC limited ka man-mane roop se 24 ghante me se matra 10 se 12 ghante Hi apoorti

Ravinder Singh on 06 October 2015

Jai hind, Me Moradabad, uttar Pradesh, ka niwasi hoon,Aur me yahan apne niwas sthan ( C-66 ram ganga vihar phase 2, M.D.A colony me 2005 se reh raha hoon.me Aur yahan k niwasi UPPC se mansik wa sh...[Read full complaint]

Mera account banned ho gaya

Rishabh Sah on 06 October 2015

Sir,mera account banned ho gya hai kis karan se banned hua hai bataye please ise start kar de

DTDC courier not delivered

Soumya Bharathan on 06 October 2015

I had booked a courier through dtdc from kannur (kerala) to bangalore on 24.9.15.docket number r19423140. The consignment has not been delivered till.today.their website tracking status has not be...[Read full complaint]

Monetary fraud

Asad Nawab on 06 October 2015

Dear, Ashra foundation is a NGO ,Whose representative tell me that they works as "shaksharta mission" and offers job as teacher, Block incharge and District incharge. I applied , he tell me

7/12 ma nam dakhal karva babat

Mahesh Bhil on 06 October 2015

Mara grand father nu Nam saratchuk thi 7/12 ma dakhal karvanu rahi gayel. Ane te 7/12 ma fakt Mara grand father na mota bhai nu j Nam. Chale che. Mara grand father na bhai mrutyu pamva thi temna v...[Read full complaint]

Country club fraud and cheats

Devendra Kumar on 05 October 2015

we got coupon while shopping in Gip mall noida. After 1 day v received a call telling that v hav won a 6night/7 days free holiday package + a beauty salon coupon worth r's 500.<...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of divya rishi sansthan

Rajesh Das on 05 October 2015

First of all i would like to thanks to all of you guys for your complaint and awareness..else i would be the next victim like you. You guys have saved me of being cheated.Now i am sharing my histo...[Read full complaint]

Family First Plus is fake

Avinash Ghanwat on 05 October 2015

Ohh I am a big time fool to buy this pathetic product costing almost 0000 . It mentioned 5 things which are mentioned below A branded wrist watch worth Rs. [Read full complaint]

Refund my amount

Ravi Kumar on 05 October 2015

I was booked a train ticket from Anand Vihar Term. to Bhatni jn. 006) on 015. The ticket was not booked but my amount (Ticket amount - [Read full complaint]

Related to Professional Courier

Amith Lokhande on 05 October 2015

I Mr Amith Lokhande booked a mobile from snapdeal and paid through Credit Card worth Rs 8.00 but i recieved wrong product so send through profesional courier special parc...[Read full complaint]