Others complaints

For billing payments

Gopal Amrutkar on 27 January 2015

Sir, I have made payment by cheque and cheque has been cleared by bank.So that amount has not been reflect in your account as per Vodafone employee told me so i send pass book copy to office for s...[Read full complaint]

Breaking of evok furniture in 2 months

Siddharth Shankar on 27 January 2015

Hi, I had purchased a cuba sofa cum bed from Evok from their JMD Mall Gurgaon showroom which was delivered on 17 Oct. The sofa cum bed broke down in 2.5 months . We registered a complaint and on i...[Read full complaint]

Cheated nmart company

Lalat Keshri Das on 27 January 2015

i am lalat keshri das.from odisha .Nmart company cheated me 2000 thousand rupees because me & my 3 friend deposit 2000 rupees in nmart in 2012 d...[Read full complaint]

DDA refund not received

Saurabh Chaurasia on 27 January 2015

My mother applied for DDA Housing Scheme 2014 (DDA Application No. 64). Application amount of Rs. 00/- was submitted by DD (DD No. [Read full complaint]

Item not received

Babli Tiwari on 27 January 2015

My consignment no j991m1888500 booked on 19 Jan 15 from Lucknow to karwar but item not

First flight not deliver parcel

Vidya Bhushan Tiwari on 27 January 2015

My consignment no j991m1888500 booked from Lucknow on 19 Jan 15 to karwar but my item not received in karwar till date I call fist flight courier in karwar but no resp once pls send my item imidie...[Read full complaint]

Items not a good quality whichever I booked

Manishk. Sinha on 27 January 2015

in this order whichever i saw ur mail & i ordered that is too different ... so i want my order return back or change my product immediately.

Vendors parking is not responsible

Vijay on 27 January 2015

Railway parking tirupur goondas deployed for collection we will not provide parking charges you dowhatever you like is reply by representative of world class indaia railway vendor for parking for ...[Read full complaint]

My bag stolen

Ram Ghane on 26 January 2015

I was travelling from Igatpuri to aurangabad. Someone stollen my bag that i came to know at manmad station. The train is LTT - ajni express.

BlueDart- Wrong Courier Delivered

Kamal Dutt on 26 January 2015

This is regarding Courier # 6314 which I was expecting from Panchkula to Ramprastha Ghaziabad with following details Kamal Dutt Flat No :9 ,Plot No C-84 Ramprastha ,Ghazi...[Read full complaint]

Lack of customer care at Agarwal packers & movers

Shariq Hoda on 26 January 2015

I had engaged the company for shifting of household goods (GC No.4387219) and car from Mumbai to Patna. The goods were dispatched on Nov 15 were received on Nov 25 while the car dispatched on Nov ...[Read full complaint]

Photo and backside signature is not clear

Soumyadip Roy on 26 January 2015

I got my I'd card but its photo is not clear . And its back side signature is not clear . For that reason my voter I'd card is not working please quick response my problem.

Lost Blockchain wallet

Jitender Nath on 26 January 2015

sir mere mobile me Blockchain wallet ki application hai usme mera 51$ the, galti se mene Unpair device pe click kar diya uske baad waha create new wallet and connect to exiting ka option show kar ...[Read full complaint]

Police b rudraksh group ke sath mili hui he

Waseem Khan on 26 January 2015

Mene 6 mahine pehle rudraksh se canada ke lie apply kia tha rudraksh ne 90 days ka time dia tha laken 6 mahine ho gai ab tak koi kaam nhi hua meri file rudraksh me job karne wali councellor ranjna...[Read full complaint]

No body help me, since two weeks

Dinesh Singh on 26 January 2015

sir mere pass msg aya tha ki ap 149 ka rechage karaye to apko 1 month ka 2 net aur r2r night local call unlimited milengi 11 se 6 lekin mai call karta hu to paise kathe hai aur mai customer care m...[Read full complaint]

Sole of woodland shoe is damage

Naveen Namdev on 25 January 2015

I buy these shoe from MP nagar Bhopal.Hardly I wear these shoe 3/4 times but later i found it's sole is damaged.I am realy upset.Now I want proper response from them. thanking you. Naveen Namdev <...[Read full complaint]

Stolen mobile phone

Jeevan N Earappa on 25 January 2015

My moboile phone was stolen in a accident by a stranger on a highway. Details: Mobile - LG E455 IMEI No - 5390

Non refundable deposit

Roopchand Yadav on 25 January 2015

Dear sirs, Complaint in brief Non-refundable deposit not being refunded despite several follow ups and reminders to the school authorities. Amount paid Rs. 00/- receipt n...[Read full complaint]

Hanuman chalisa yantra from telemart

Ashu Kumar on 25 January 2015

I have seen this pendent commercial on 9X M Channel.one day i have called,the representive responded and was trying to conveince me in a very soft manner.but my relatives and friends denied me to ...[Read full complaint]

Refund Amount not received from DDA till date

Israr Alam on 25 January 2015

I had applied for DDA scheme 4-15 and submitted Rs- 0000 through ICICI Form Zero online payment for same. I haven't received the refund yet. The...[Read full complaint]