Others complaints

Ambazari garden nuisance from football playing group

Raghav Raut on 04 December 2016

Agroup of people are playing football in Ambazari gardel around 8 am.They are causing damages to the aircrafr mounted by NMC and also damaging the garden trees and lawn.

Refund payment

Prachi Kishorchand Soni on 04 December 2016

University of Kota,Kota SE ptet exam. 2016 ke liye 25/07/2016 ko e-mitra se RS.3000ka submit kiya tha aur counselling nahi ho Saki aaj130day hoga lekin university NE refund nahi kiya he krupya ref...[Read full complaint]

Change to sumer company steel water filter

Pankaj Jain on 04 December 2016

sir i bought a water filter 25 july 2016 of sumer company in steel from agra bartan bhandar who gave me 1 year guarantees of it & i pay cash 1400 rs. and shopkeeper give me a normal bill after 3 m...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding my claim amount

Mahesh Kendre on 04 December 2016

I bought an insurance from the one assist for mobile the policy says if your handset damage then report the type of damage and claim it . I

Pan card not received

Kirit Bhawandas Bathia on 03 December 2016

Dear sir, I am submit my pan application on 2016 and my application no 1721 your coupon no 7390 dt. [Read full complaint]

My phone is lost

Anmoltyagi on 03 December 2016

That was not my personal number and now 4421 is my no

Less money from the account concerning complaint.

Har Vilas on 03 December 2016

Sir, I have been reduced to Rs ,000 21/11/2016 account. Then I discovered I had text messages. I did not listen to me on were your home branch. I am very upset, sir. Plea...[Read full complaint]

False commitment, cancellation of membership and refund of money

Bijoy Barman on 03 December 2016

This is my worst experience with a service based company. The sweetness and the gesture the sales team will show while selling their membership, you will be bound to fall into their trap n once yo...[Read full complaint]

I didn't received driving license

Swaroopkumar Singh on 02 December 2016

I have given final test for driving license 4month ago but still I have not received my final drivng license

Company fraud on mediclaim insurance

Swapnil Kolhe on 01 December 2016

I am Swapnil Kashinath Kolhe, was working in Collabera Technologies pvt. ltd. since 1 April 014. And as a part of this organization they deducted Rs. 761 from my salary f...[Read full complaint]

ભારે વાહનો ઓવર લોડ ચલાવવા બાબત

Bharat Dhanji Varchand on 29 November 2016

ડગારા ગામ ની સીમ મા ખાણ ખનીજ ની લીઝો આવેલી છે, જેમાથી ખોદકામ કરીને ભારે વાહનો દ્વારા વહન થાય છે.ભારે વાહનો ઓવર લોડીન્ગ ને રોયલ્ટી વગર ચાલે છે. ફૂલ સ્પીડે ચલાવે છે,જેથી હંમેશા મોત નો ભય રહેછે. ભારે...[Read full complaint]

Kisan Seva Kendra Fraud Job Related

Ashish Tiwari on 28 November 2016

i have got a job letter from kisan seva kendra and depost security of 5999 by account.

Astro Kings company cheated

Krishan Kumar on 25 November 2016

The company name of Astro King has been cheated me, I was received a call from this company by number 341. His executive says me that he sold me a mobile phone SAMSUNG J5...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of membership & refund of money

Deepa Jogi on 25 November 2016

Dear Sir This is Deepa & Gopal Country vacation people gave this Membership ID No: DT99#1299 Following is the description of the Incident that I have gone through with a company called “Country Va...[Read full complaint]

Deviating plan assured at the time of application

Ankitmangla Mangla on 24 November 2016

Sir, With rigourous follow up & comitments made by ypur representative with twice visit at my residence filled application No. 0006 duly submitted with all required docum...[Read full complaint]

Cash no refund

Sandeep Kumar on 24 November 2016

dear sir sir i have swep the card for petrol pump but rs.20 deducted extra but his no refund plz looki in this matter and plz sattelment my 200. deductation date 14/11/2016

Indian army rally in Gabbar Singh Camp

Siddharth Thapa on 24 November 2016

Dear Sir,, Yahan Kotdwar Gabbar singh Camp me army recruitment rally Gorkhas k liye 25 Nov 2016 ko thi lekin ye bharti 23 Nov ko kara di gayi,,,, Sir ye bilkul galat hai. Isse pehle bhi Banbasa me...[Read full complaint]

Shopbuyme marketing is cheater

Mohammed Usman on 20 November 2016

Company ka mere pass call aya ki app ka name maruti ke liye nominate hua hai.toh is me liye ap ko 0000 rupees sab tax mila ke dalna hoga air men's paisa dal diya uske bad...[Read full complaint]

Beware of fraud gang of sgn transport movers and packers

Suresh Pisipati on 19 November 2016

Sir 1. On 31st October , i have searched for transport operators for shifting my Nissan Terrano Vehicle bearning no. DL1CS1153 belongs to me to Suresh Pisipati of Mumbai. I reside in 1/2 B JANGPUR...[Read full complaint]

Glaze trading bahut badi faltu company hai

Ajit Chaubey on 18 November 2016

My friend tell me for a good job in sasaram But me jab aya yaha to mujhe bole k yaha aap jur jaiye fir aap ko apne ap 7000 milega month me fir mujhe bole 6000 rs de kar j...[Read full complaint]