Others complaints

Tower problem of 3g

Mdafzal Azami on 28 August 2016

airtel 3g network is not work anytime and speed 0.00kb/s more time i not satisfied of your service of airtel 3g

Roads near Kanipakam chittoor district, AP

Mahesh M on 28 August 2016

Dear Sir, We are from Kanipakam located in Chittoor District, here roads are very much damaged & worst condition. Due to tourist place here the vehicle flow is very high but no one have taken nece...[Read full complaint]

Free samples missing from brunch

Rupali Singhal on 28 August 2016

Sir I hv a complaint regarding cheating and theft of free sample of fair and lovely powder crème from the brunch Sunday edition of 28 Aug,2016

Not received courier

Raman Malhotra on 28 August 2016

My name is Raman Malhitra. I want to register complaint against Shri Karni Courier company because delivery boy not given my ICICI Credit Card Pin parcel to me. He had given another person. AWB Nu...[Read full complaint]

Fraud transaction of cash

Sunil Kumar on 27 August 2016

sir my account no. is 2959 my cash is missing by fraud transaction please check it sir and my money give me back sir i will be thank full to you for this

Complaint against the Raymond shop (Tailoring Service and missing)

Mohit Pandey on 27 August 2016

Dear Madam / Sir, We have been shopping and been loyal customer for raymond for over 22 years now. I had given 2 Trousers for stitching dated 016, which was suppose to de...[Read full complaint]

About duck back rain coat.

Shyam Singh on 27 August 2016

I purchased a duck back rain coat in Paltan market dehradun (uttarkhand ) Redhill shope 20 days before. Than the rain coat have leckage problem in the lower side. So please tell me what can i do a...[Read full complaint]

Not refund the amount

Suma Rani on 27 August 2016

I recharge of Rs.499 plan. Due to card expiry, amount not accepted. so they send the message that "your transaction on FreeCharge for order id-FCCW160826456422102 was unsuccessful. your refund fo ...[Read full complaint]

Anjani Courier lost

Ankur Darji on 27 August 2016

My courier on 15/08/2016 (Anjani Courier) has not been delivered till date . when i call on this no 7971 ,they dont know how to talk with coustmer worst service ever seen...[Read full complaint]

Filling Less petrol many times

Sanjay Ahir on 27 August 2016

Everytime the employee of this petrol pump fill less petrol than paid amount. And last tym when i asked him to fill upto the paid amount , he denied by giving immaterial reasons. Take strict actio...[Read full complaint]

Distribution fraud

Anil Avghade on 27 August 2016

Manniya, Grahak seva kendra Mharstra The Samrthsky shoppy ya company be pepar. Add deun amlala fhasvale ahe Amcha kadun distributer sheep's deto sangun rs.25000/_ghetle ani Call uchalat nahi,respo...[Read full complaint]

Not proper working

Damjibhai R Gohel on 27 August 2016

5761 my client number and not proper service more then10 days and nothing proper replay also

Think Vision Fraud company

Sonu on 27 August 2016

it is fake company. he keep on callling this fraud company . anybody there should not go to bpo company. this is not refund money

Personal loan section letter after advance payment Rs.191000/-

Keshavlal Devaraj on 27 August 2016

Reliance capital finance ltd 5/1 bussiness point paliram Road near railway station andheri ( west ) mumbai as above company online loan process we are email doc . @outlook.com <...[Read full complaint]

Against Tata consumer finance private limited bangalore.

Junedahmed Shaikh on 27 August 2016

Maine news paper mai ad dekhkar toll free number 6094 par call kiya waha se mujhe kaha ki aap apne document hamari mail id @gmail.com par mail ...[Read full complaint]

Money back from Glaze trading

Pappu Kumar Das on 26 August 2016

sir mera rupiya kisi tarah refund karwa dijiye maine kisi se udhar karke tab gya tha company me lekin bad me pta chala ki company mujhse business karwayega isiliye maine company chhor diya

Extra amount paid

Santosh Waghode on 26 August 2016

Date 25/8/2016 KO hum 2 person Nagpur platform per bike parcel section me Gaye they to waha par Jo TC rahte hai (ladies) unhone humse without ticket ke liye niym nusar 250 RS lene chahiye the to u...[Read full complaint]

Country club false promises

Rashmi Rama on 26 August 2016

they trick me to take memeber ship i told them i can pay that amount at one time but they convinced me to patvthrough credit card amd we will convert it to EMi as thay have tie up with banks afte ...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete road

Sukhpal Rajput on 26 August 2016

I am citizen of KHANNA city Dist Ludhiana state Punjab. My occupation goes on Sarafa bazar khanna city. Last one and half month Sarafa bazar road start to under sevearge construction sir in this c...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by skywing solution (placement cosultancy

Abhishekkumar on 26 August 2016

Sir, My name is Abhishekkuar. I get a call from skywing solution which is a consultancy of placement. They tell me that there is a vacancy in Idea and for that they taken 5000rupees from me and af...[Read full complaint]