Others complaints

Jama karne ka bad bhi intari nahi hua

Ranju Devi on 22 November 2014

25-02-2014 ka bill nikabaya tha par main use jama bhi karya tha par aaj dated 20-11-2014 tak bhi use rupees kaha gaya pata hi nahi chal raha hai kiya ki mera bill aaj we rupess bakaya dikha raha h...[Read full complaint]

Rupees forgery by aryarup tourism company in 2009-2011

Pawan Saw on 22 November 2014

hi... i have ,000 thousend invested in aryarup tourisam in 2011 but it is not refund till, so i request you to please right action taken by gove...[Read full complaint]

Fraud service from all india job consultancy

Chandan Nilesh Muralidhar on 22 November 2014

sir, i am student live in pune.in last week i am register my job profile to shine .com. after registering a call getting from all india job services.and he gives reference of sunshine.com and say ...[Read full complaint]

To apply for pension

Guru Krushna Nayak on 22 November 2014

Respected sir,my self gurukrushna Nayak son of late gauranga Charan Nayak, p.o dhenka ,dist keonjhar,state.orissa,pin 023. Ph.no. 7498 ,. My mot...[Read full complaint]

Urgent documents but still not deliver

Praveen Kumar on 22 November 2014

Dear sir /madam I am working in merchant navy now I am going for a higher rank course in UK for that I already booked my course and complete required documents Now I require education loan, that's...[Read full complaint]

My rbi assistant roll no lost sep 2014

Rajinder Kumar on 22 November 2014

Dear sir, I have lost my rbi assistant sep2014 roll no for jammu office my reg no is 2875 .my dob is 10 jan 1968 exman no result hasbeen out pl help me Regards Rajind er ...[Read full complaint]

Call from person claiming from RBI head office

Prashant on 21 November 2014

On 20th Nov'14 at around 715pm a person called me on my mobile from the no. 743. He was claiming to call from RBI hq regarding my ATM cards. I asked him the reason, and t...[Read full complaint]

Country vacation is a big fraud

Sharmila Sulthana on 21 November 2014

hi my name is sharmila.before two weeks we have been cheated by country vacations with false promises.they called my husband saying we won a gift worth 25000.we went there,they given a presentatio...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete information and wrong selling

S Anil Kumar on 21 November 2014

The below mail sent on 7th Nov'14 but till date there is no response. Further to the mail below the complete welcome pack kit had sent back to your office for the concellation through Profes

MOBI21 offer mere ke 42 rs vapas karna padega

Ashok Nayak on 21 November 2014

21 rs cut kiya my bank account se MOBI21 offer mere ke 42 rs vapas karna padega 3pm today offer close .mere ko chet kar raha hay help me

Airtel no. misplaced

Karan Saini on 21 November 2014

Misplaced airtel number 7895 on train dt. 2014 & train no- 4077 faridabad

Fruad for 6000 rs. for some holiday package and discount coupon

Jagdish Patel on 21 November 2014

i m jagdish d patel from vapi (gujarat) i have received call from finedge Delhi site mr. Amit on date 14/02/2014 from cell no.:(+919210742488) talk start i m calling from fine edge delhi site from...[Read full complaint]

Very Helpful Packers And Movers Agencies trichy

Sourabh Gupta on 21 November 2014

they need got knowledgeable workers beside exclusive transporters, instrumentality additionally to tools to touch upon substantial degree business homeward-bound moving. These folks assist men and...[Read full complaint]

Bina information letter post kiya

Sanjay on 21 November 2014

sir i am sanjay from faridabad sir aapne mere se bina koi information ke aapne letter kyo post kya aur useke badle 405 rs ka letter bej deya plase inform that my rs refund contact me my mob no- [Read full complaint]

Trackon Courier Material Stolen

Sameer Gupta on 20 November 2014

Courier booked on 12/11/14 via Docket No. - 9727 (Trackon Courier) from Pune to Greater Noida. It was a birthday gift properly wrapped in gift paper and then in parcel pa...[Read full complaint]

Automobile Company Not giving me my winning prize

Prakash Gayakwad on 20 November 2014

Automobile Company Not giving me my winig prize. My Details Below Name : Prakash Vasant Gayakwad > > Address : At Post Kasa (Vitthalnagar) > Tal-Dahanu, Dist-Thane. > Pincode : ...[Read full complaint]

Country club team's fake commitment

Vikrant Mahajan on 20 November 2014

I ,vikrant mahajan membership no ccdl10club18930 . Joining date 24 /06 14 sale manager ranvijay(9910603807) saw me wrong picture of country club. He told me that there was a country club resort in...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of amount

Abhishek Singh on 20 November 2014

I am registered with your site vide telephone No. 500. I had ordered a product of which I returned in 2 days as it was not fitting me and not matching as shown in the pic...[Read full complaint]

Illegal cutting of trees and grabbing of dda land

Malini Singh on 20 November 2014

Information about illegal grabbing of children park at ju-ku block, pitam pura, delhi-110034 sir/madam a dda park in between ju block & ku block, pitam pura which is meant for children to play has...[Read full complaint]

Worst Service, no promotion happening

Manish Jain on 20 November 2014

Worst Service: This was second year of our subscription. In first year we had gold membership, and received satisfactory no. of inquiries. This year they asked to upgrade it to Platinum membership...[Read full complaint]