Others complaints

Demanding money from me to complete the process

Kalyani Namdev Tapal on 29 May 2015

mala adhi call ala hota shine. careeir madhun . te as bolle ki u have selected in HDFC bank as acccountant n ur salary will be rs 000, for that u have to pay 2250 . i pai...[Read full complaint]

Driving license not received from 3 months

Amol Vinod Kakde on 29 May 2015

Dear sir, my inward no.165177 date 2014 dear sir i create my liesense from rto pimpri so till i also not recieved my liesense so please give me detail. thanks & regards a...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get refund plus courier charges for cancellation

Mohit Upadhyay on 29 May 2015

Hi I have cancelled the above order & as the paytm didn't have reverse pickup so I have dispatched the product with DTDC courier which reached the merchant on 23rd of may 015.[Read full complaint]

Claims against ondot courier & cargo com

Ashish Kumar on 29 May 2015

sir i m so mamtly disturb by the on dot courier com. sir i sent my some importent document to jammu on date 015. after couple of week i know that my packet is not reach t...[Read full complaint]

Recharge fail payment success by bank nowfighting for refund

Sanjay Takkar on 29 May 2015

On date 5/5/2015 I recharge my aircel no 8489 amount 449 via mobdeeds online.. . Order#RECH2UK8A4 Payment done by my Pnb card successfully but recharge fail by mobdeeds.....[Read full complaint]

Exploitation of poors

Dipen Biswas on 28 May 2015

SKS Microfinance is a micro finance institution, having main business of providing loan to poor women to empower them. But , it is observed that to increase profitability, the company started to s...[Read full complaint]

Club mahindra gift voucher is fake

Yogesh Desai on 28 May 2015

I have buy Mahindra car. So they have gave me a gift voucher.i have already registered gift voucher. But since so many days I am trying to redeem it. But there is no date for purple club members.i...[Read full complaint]

Glaze fraud company

Md Shabu on 28 May 2015

glaze company dhoke vali ...hai me isme gayya tha ...me 4 jane kojoin karna kate tho apne ko cd se pd ku promotion milta kateee.......froud dhoke bazzz company

Mere 400 rupay loot liya

Kaishwar Roy Gaurh on 28 May 2015

i loss my 400 rs tumne mujhe dhoke se 400 rs lute he or fir wo gift nhi diya jo tum dene wale the i should my rs 400 mere number he 4967

Applied for pan card correction but still not received.

Yavnik Jindal on 28 May 2015

In my pan card , my D.O.B was wrong . I filled correction form but not received my pan card . This is not my mistake. I called pan card centre so many times but every time they note my problem but...[Read full complaint]

Fine India fraud with me

Sumanta Dey on 28 May 2015

Dear sir, can you help me... I am deposit total 0000 r.s. ( 0000 at 2009 & 0000 at [Read full complaint]

PAN Card not Received.

Harsh Chaudhary on 27 May 2015

I have applied my pan card in January 2014 but till now i could not received my pan card yet. My pan number generated but no dispatched till now. My Coupon no. is 8214 an...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier Misplaced

Gaurav Kariwala on 27 May 2015

This is with regards to the DTDC courier: 1. Sent from - Kolkata - West Bengal 2. Sent to - Chandigarh (Zeerakhpur) – Punjab 3. Reference number - K79635207 (attached receipt) 4. Sender Name – Vij...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Courier non delivered due to miss route

Narinder Singh on 27 May 2015

I ve book courier from jalandhar to patiala on 2015 which is not delivered yet consignment number is Z55864686 It is too important documents and time bond also which is l...[Read full complaint]

Unjustified delay in refunding the money Y-Axis Andheri

Venkatesh Iyer on 27 May 2015

Dear Sirs The company named Y-axis Overseas career who deals with Immigration, is making me to belive to be one of the biggest fake company. This company is denying the refund of ~ Rs [Read full complaint]

Please send my admit card

Prashant Kumar on 27 May 2015

Sir I am prashant Kumar i Sir I requested please send my admit card of 11th entrance exam

Scooter towed by Indusind banak without any intimation (Cheating)

Masab Shamsi on 27 May 2015

My Hero Maestro was stolen by Indusind Bank staff; oops towed (according to him). Actually I am a defaulter, didn’t pay last few installments but that didn’t mean I was trying to escape or my inte...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by kisan seva kendra

Mamta Sharma on 27 May 2015

Kesan sewa kandra msg me regarding a receptionist take a interview on phone by msg .asking me deposite security 1500 rs. Then they send me job lettre and ask deposite ,000[Read full complaint]

Unwanted immediate termination / Worst treatments

Chandrasekar Palanichamy on 26 May 2015

Unwanted immediate termination / Worst treatments / Cheated in payments / physical and mental harassment / illegal activities in Ascent Projects (sey) (pty) ltd Ascent Projects (Sey) (Pty) Ltd is ...[Read full complaint]

ID Card not revived

Sudhir Kumar on 26 May 2015

Hi I applied to correct my ID card befor one year. but still now i did't get any response. What the team doing .? am waiting from last one year.