Others complaints

Glaze lied me, cheated me and harassed me lot.

Akash Minz on 23 July 2016

They offer me a job saying that this is a HCL company, they also said that they will pay me 3000 or above and asked to send my biodata. After that they call me for an int...[Read full complaint]

What Is The Installation No. (No/Type)

Subhadip Pal on 22 July 2016

Dear Sir, i want Installation No. (No/Type) just because of when i try to online payment that time want Installation No. (No/Type). So Please Inform Me . Thanks & Regards, Subhadip pal

Father's name wrong

Ritesh Roy on 22 July 2016

My adhaar card no 840. My name is Ritesh Roy. My father name is wrong entire in my adhaar card . My father's name Correct name is Jugeshwar Ray.

Total fraud management

Jayendra Patel on 21 July 2016

my name is jayendra Patel ,mo no 2185 9981 i have request check the attachment documents i have application the job dd kishan channel and reply ...[Read full complaint]

About TDS refund

Santhoshkumar Krishnan on 21 July 2016

dear sir, I filed my tds refund for 8-09 at cuttack but after six month i got expiry dated cheque. i send it for correction to cuttack it office till didnt get my tds ref...[Read full complaint]

Money debited to mhada towords lottery scheme

Mangesh Shankar Sutar on 21 July 2016

Hello.myself mangesh sutar. I made payment for mhada lottery 2016 to mhada from my bank of Maharashtra account but mhada lottery status showing "payment not received" I made payment thruogh

My parcel not delivered

Prakash Lala on 20 July 2016

I send parcel in jamaica west indies , at chinchwad branch post office 019, On 8th july 2016 mrng at 10.10am, after i get a call from pimpri post office on 16th july 2016...[Read full complaint]

Trouble caused by landlord

Sadiq Memon on 20 July 2016

Hi i m sadiq memon residing at blure heaven building at agripada i just want to inform u dat our landlord is not letting the building go in complete repair today this incident happened such dat wh...[Read full complaint]

1lakh premium thats not allowed for me

Bhagyadhar Behera on 20 July 2016

Dear sir I request December 9 to 2012 with father with deth not working maneger 1lakh permium plz chek my policy 1395 cbo111at Choudwar ctc 1131...[Read full complaint]

118 Mayur Vihar 3 to Mori Gate very bad service

Akhikesh on 19 July 2016

All the residents of mayur vihar phase 3 are victimized because of poor 118 route. This is very important route since it connects the remote area of mv3 to lalquila, delhi railways stations and is...[Read full complaint]

Illegal domestic connection

Daya Nand Verma on 19 July 2016

I have given a complaint about the illegal domestic connection on my above said plot (plot no 83 Burma colony Bhattanagar Liluah Howrah )by the care taker on his name with out my permission.and to...[Read full complaint]

Money lost

Pritiushajadhavar Jadhavar on 19 July 2016

Sir Muje call ayya ki aap bajaj electrical Ltd me select ho Chuke ho 1600 pay krto.to unke mail I'd @engineer.com .pe Jo Mnc technical solution...[Read full complaint]

Bill payment issue

B.l Pareek on 19 July 2016

Sir mainebill pay kar diya h hua ki nhi mera kno 2245

Reporting fee

Md Bahauddin on 18 July 2016

Sir, most humbly and requestfully i want to say that I report in techno india salt lake for admission in b.tech electrical department. But now 19/7/16 i don not want to take admission in this bcz ...[Read full complaint]

Country club cheat

Suruchi Walvekar on 18 July 2016

I have taken country club membership in july 014. In july 2015 they called me for maintainence payment. She said we are giving 10% discount. I didnt need holiday at that ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Jukaso for cheating and taken our hard earned Rs.90000

Jyoti Anand on 18 July 2016

Company: Jukaso Journeys Pvt. Ltd. Address: I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C, Gurgaon 2001 Membership no. 440. Date: ...[Read full complaint]

Bill jaast denyababat, may mahinyache barale tari .

Mayur Raut on 14 July 2016

may che bill bharale tari mala bill jaast dile .bill kami karave hi vinanti.

Connecting Credit card and Debit Card details

Ponnalagu on 13 July 2016

For past 15 days randomly I receive calls in my mobile number stating that I was rewarded Rs.5000, for proper usage of credit card. Also they asked my account details for giving me paper back note...[Read full complaint]

288x7bar yani 2016 rupes pement ho gaya tha lekin payment refand 864 hi hua

Rajesh Kumar on 11 July 2016

My Rajesh Kumar pement karna that 288 ka lekin pement ho gaya 2016 rupes ka refund hua 864 rupes ka 864 rules or refund Lena chahta ho Mobil number 8008

Lalanagar Toll plaza

Sarul Jain on 11 July 2016

Sir, My issue is with regarding the excess toll charged at Lalanagar Toll plaza , My vehicle No RJ14GC9000 is a 3 axle truck and the toll rate charged as per the NHAI norms is 7...[Read full complaint]