Others complaints

For cash refund

Prince Tiwari on 28 February 2015

सर मेने सेरिडोन कूपन स्क्रेच किया है ओर उसका यू निक कोड sms किया है पर claim नहीं आया plz comp lent accepted की जाय thank's

Shipment Lost by DTDC

Ankit Garg on 28 February 2015

I have Ordered the Portable charger from Ebay. Which has been Sent From Chandigarh to Jaipur The the Packet jhas been Lost by DTDC From Delhi to Jaipur I have contacted the DTDC Jaipur, Delhi, And...[Read full complaint]

About horse power tools

Your Faithfully on 28 February 2015

Dear all i have join this company 2014.His md is very ganda person.He have not give payment to his employees.He have not give salary on time expense cutting is very high in this company.Cos md wif...[Read full complaint]

No response in worker

Mohammad Kadim on 28 February 2015

Jab m bank gya Friday KO tab time tha 1.30 Mrs KO le KAR form le KAR gya manager n signature karwaye form fill kiya aur bola kal aana aaj to account nhi khulega humara staff chidta h new acc m ek ...[Read full complaint]

Not delivery of the shipment by blue dart express

Manish Pal on 28 February 2015

I want to recieve a courior from icici bank at indore location. The bank sent the courior by blue dart expresd ltd with docate no. "Dear Customer,Your ICICI Bank Card has been sent through BLUE D ...[Read full complaint]

Travel agent fraud

Manpreet Singh on 27 February 2015

there are lots of travel agents which are making frauds on the sake of work visas and taking money of file charges medical fees and result zero.please be aware and try to safe your hard earnest mo...[Read full complaint]

Credit Card Fraud

Vilas Sg on 27 February 2015

DEAR SIR, I have been charged by fraud person called from number 5278 on 27th Feb 2015 5:18 pm, who claimed that he is from CITI bank and charged my card for [Read full complaint]

Hanuman kawach and gift fraud

Rajesh Wankhade on 27 February 2015

I received the call from 2400 and name suresh sys that they will send me Hanuman kawach and free gift 100 gm silver coin, Samsung phone and recbok watch for which I have ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile Tower installation

Ravikant Mahrour on 27 February 2015

Respected sir, we are a resident of E-21/243-244, 2nd Floor Sector 3 Rohini, New Delhi-110085. There are 2 mobile towers installed in nearby our house. One is attached to my house (next to my hous...[Read full complaint]

Prisha pearl fraud of pearl set

Rahul Singh on 27 February 2015

I got a call from prisha pearls by this number 8820 and they said I won pearl set of rs 3000 I have to pay just rs525 only.I thought I won by some shopping sites,but now ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card return

Ashish Kumar Prajapati on 27 February 2015

Mera pan card abhi tak ghar par nahi pahuch paya hai. Aisa kyon hua mere mobile par suchana dene ki krikpa kare

Complaint against country vacation

Venkat on 27 February 2015

We would like to cancel our membership with country club vacations that we took on 21/2/2015 for Rs 000. We are totally shocked and dissatisfied after getting to know tha...[Read full complaint]

Mobile chori ho gaya hai, kaise dhundu

Dnyanraj Bharate on 27 February 2015

Mera mobile chori huva hai mera imei number hai Imei number hai ,+1 no 3553370!06!355333117 -2 no 355371!06!355333115

UVM Telemart wrong product sale

Amit Kumar Kaushik on 27 February 2015

Dear Team Kindly inform you that I have online purchased hanuman chalisha yantra payment by credit card and I tell about product on call then they send wrong product. Plz rebert me as soon as poss...[Read full complaint]

PF account claim settlement

Subhasis Singha on 26 February 2015

Dear Team, I was working in Tata Capital Ltd from the year 2008 to 8th April 011. I haven't claimed my pf. All of a sudden my father got hospitalised & i was passing thro...[Read full complaint]

My number is loss

Arif Ansari on 26 February 2015

mera no. toot gaya sir ji or bo no. mere papa ke name se hi mai apne name pe issu karna chahata hu...

Worst packers and movers - Sahara

Ranjit Ranbhor on 26 February 2015

Sahara Packers and Movers (Bangalore) is a worst packers and movers company. I booked my goods to be relocated from Bangalore to Vadodara. I was promised that the goods will reach in 4 days and in...[Read full complaint]

6000 candidates protest against IBPS Board for delay in hiring

Jai on 26 February 2015

6000 candidates protest against IBPS Board for delay in hiring" IBPS play games with unemployed youth. Me also one of them. This is really unprofessional behavior from IB...[Read full complaint]

Did not get refund of DDA housing scheme 2014

Ajay Srivastava on 26 February 2015

I made payment through online net-banking from my Axis Bank account for the registration of DDA Housing Scheme 2014 since my application did not through in lottery I am expecting refund of Rs.1000...[Read full complaint]

Spice safar account block

Abhishek Bhatia on 26 February 2015

my spice safar account has been deactivated automatically 7785 rs was in my spice safar's wallet now m unable to login to my account...what should i do now??