Others complaints

Bill not up date

Pawan Kumar on 25 October 2016

a/c no 8047 pament not up date payment 7280 pay i am sory to late pament . so please update the payment

Not Received any consignment

Umesh Rai on 25 October 2016

Dear Sir, We have book these materials on 19th oct from Kundli to Kanpur, but is still we have not received any consignment. No any proper response from your staff. Kindly help us.

Adjustment of excess paid amount

Radhey Shyam on 24 October 2016

The bill for the month of July 2016 was paid by me on 29 August 2016 vide receipt no. 645. Again bill for the month of August was carrying arrear dues of previos month i....[Read full complaint]

Gati Courier Late delivery

Haresh Kumar on 24 October 2016

My docket no is 8572 from gati courier.... It was shipped on 17 october and till now not delivered....then why company name is Gati it must be Late....when i am asking th...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt charge taken for issuing new number olate

Pankaj Panariya on 23 October 2016

I have paid my fees and registration fee at RTO while applying for new number plate for my old two wheeler motorcycle.while receiving the number plate at my nearest receiving centre have been aske...[Read full complaint]

Defected Bata shoe

Nishant Samy on 23 October 2016

Today 22nd Oct, 2016 I have purchased a shoe for my kid (article no. 102) from Bata outlet at /92, Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India...[Read full complaint]

Issue of duplicate pan card for Damaged card

Mangesh Sonsale on 21 October 2016

Subject:- Complaint regarding issuance of duplicate PAN CARD - Ack No 9451 Hello, I had been issued a Pan Card no BGPPS2224A in 006. Last year i...[Read full complaint]

No response of matrimony

Sudhamoy Roy on 21 October 2016

D/Sir, I have transferred money through GCC on 1/8/2016 in SBI account no. 5273 (the proprietor, gathbandhan Ranchi center). On that basis they have have sent some forms,...[Read full complaint]

Unknown Number keeps calling

Rajesh Kumar on 19 October 2016

5590 this number is keep calling me and abusing over the phone every evening he used to call me please do something.. i need help.......

DTDC Missing courier

Shahbaj Raja on 19 October 2016

Sir I am shahbaj Raja lives in panipath haryana..my friend send me a parsal before 2 months and it was not delivered yet .there were very important things in DAT parsal..the company is dtdc ..and ...[Read full complaint]

Helpchat not payment refund

Vimal Jain on 19 October 2016

my son in helpchat id name sourabh mob 2633 and email this sir my cg elericity bill payment txn id u10054197419042 dated 31 aug 2016 not refund my amount at till 19-10-20...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by country vacations

Ramesh Naidu on 19 October 2016

HI My name is ramesh and i have a similar experience,where i have received call from some vinodh 3579 saying that ,my coupon has selected for a price and asked me to coll...[Read full complaint]

Fake Courier

Mokshesh Shah on 19 October 2016

I had applied for the position of Chartered Accountant by sending mail at @gmail.com and I have received letter by post from sender Best Career in India Online Placement...[Read full complaint]

Glaze trading system complain

Deepak Kumar on 19 October 2016

ye company sahi hi eska system sahi hi per es company se jure distibuter logo ko aggriculture department ,thata any sarkari job kah kar approch karte hi padhai karte larko ko ,garib aadmio ko fasa...[Read full complaint]

Closure of my old ID no.1006268971

Hemendra Shah on 17 October 2016

Dear Sir, I am totally frustrated with the kind of services you provide for resolving my complaint. I am a your subscriber since 2007.On my earlier complaint on 1st October,2016, I was advised to ...[Read full complaint]

Extra money at sulabh swachaalay at Kolhapur bus depot

Santosh Davari on 17 October 2016

The person at counter charging 5 rupees for toilet.. tough it is clear written on board bathing and toilet for 5 rupees.. while for toilet 2 rupees.. they are also charing women while on the banne...[Read full complaint]

Mere gav me apkisahay milti nahi

Ashok Vasava on 16 October 2016

1.avash yojana 2.vidhva sahay yojana 3.mere gav anevali sadak 4.pani(water)suvidh 5.sonchalay suvidha yojana 6.sahay

Mobile number change karna hai

Amol Shirsat on 16 October 2016

Mob na Chang karana hai Old mob na 5126 New mob na 5354 Plz reqest

Glaze fraud hai

Mandeep Kumar on 15 October 2016

glaze company froud h mere 5000 rs. Kha chuki h pagal bnate hain saale

No response and no timely delivery as promised

Gayatri on 15 October 2016

This is just ridiculous courier service. I have send a package yesterday on 14th Oct,2016 by BlueDart carriers with Tracking Id - 923, and the guy said it will reach by 1...[Read full complaint]