Online Shopping complaints

Fake memory card

Panchal Parth on 30 April 2016

sir i ma buy the maemory card 128 gb 799 rupies and arrive memary card is is 64 gb and memary card is not warking and fack memarycard sir please action this online wabsite is fack

Home shop18 not deliver till date

Harajit Mondal on 29 April 2016

I perchas a pants tab modal no-xtreme-x1.only 20 days.and the tab is not working dead.and I give to service canter.but 2 month agro service canter not repair and come back to my tab.

Poor service by Snapdeal- return pickup not yet done

Rakesh Panchal on 29 April 2016

I have placed an order for "AO smith 6L SAS Geyser White" on 15th April 2016 with order ID 415. I have paid the amount Rs. 60/- by credit card. ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Product from Whaaky

Kamal Sharma on 29 April 2016

I buy Nokia 230 online from whaaky.com. but when i receive the product that is totally Chinese so i want refund my money and return that product to whaaky.com

Jabong not refunding

Shreya Khanna on 29 April 2016

Order #160413385609865 jabong is the worst ever online portal.................... . Ordered a pair of slippers.... Wore it just once .... It hurts on the upper side of foot returned it they say it...[Read full complaint]

Got damaged tiffin box

Chaitanya Pote on 29 April 2016

dear paytm, i got a dammage tiffin box i ant to riound it

Fraud whaaky.com

Ranganatha R on 29 April 2016

i have orderd 3assorted shirts HALF SLEEV. but i have recevide old used shirts and damage pices will send. i call to customer care no but not answering the call. i mailed also but no reply very ve...[Read full complaint]

Jovial jeans was given to improper size

Anwar on 29 April 2016

on 25 Oct 015, 12:54 PM ordered a jeans which was in offer 7862 in shopclues the items which was deliver to me was improper in size and i return...[Read full complaint]

Bookmyoffer dublicate power bank

Mukesh on 28 April 2016

sir i orderd a 0800 mah power bank from bookmy offer website .i recieved parcel today and when i opend it in this a dublicate power bank. which made up of exp. old mobile...[Read full complaint]

Product not delivered and Payment not Refund

Pravin Mali on 28 April 2016

This is with reference to Ad ID: 6784 with Quikr doorstep process. on 14th April I transfer Rs.5500 to Quikr to buy used refrigerator i received call from doorstep depart...[Read full complaint]

Mobile Charger not working bought from Flipkart

Mohd Shumail on 28 April 2016

Hi, My Order ID is OD205524590022603000. (Product : Moto G (3rd Generation)(White, 16 GB)) Order Date is 19 March, 2016 6:02 PM. Mobile is working fine but charger provided with this item is not w...[Read full complaint]

About mobile service after sale

Hemant Shirsat on 28 April 2016

Dear Team Am purchase Online Mobile from Flipkart two time replace mobile but unable to resolve issue both Flipkart and Adcom am also contact service center but unable to resolve issue.. Thanks an...[Read full complaint]

Partially received accessories

Prabir Kumar Sahoo on 28 April 2016

Dear sir/madam, I have purchased an order of 16GB sandisk pendrive and 16GB sandisk memory card. But unfortunately I found one item missing ie 16GB sandisk memory card. Here i give you full inform...[Read full complaint]

Bad product

Nitin Sharma on 27 April 2016

21April 2016 i bought "men Cargo pent and Ladies kurta" of 100, we just wash both clothes one time and found colour faded .... it's a very Bad experience with you... i ju...[Read full complaint]

AC Installation is pending bought from flipkart

Prashant Raghav on 27 April 2016

Bought VOLTAS AC from FLIPKART. Order no. #OD305809581891121000 After the delivery of my product, I got an email from Flipkart that installation will be done on Monday, 25th April [Read full complaint]

Complain again book the cart

Ayan Shaikh on 27 April 2016

I book two 32gb samsung memory card And the shiping charge include the total is 598 rs but i receive the shipment that is empty box of samsung memory card that is a fraud And one box is 16 gb empt...[Read full complaint]

No response from the company for the request of returning an item

Ranjit Pandey on 27 April 2016

I orderd 3 memory card from snap deal, but the order went twice due to network problem om 14th of april 016. Till then I had no idea about the double order. I received 2 ...[Read full complaint]

Fake Website

Sanil Vichare on 27 April 2016

i had ordered shirts on this website. they send me the different sizes & faulty shirts.

Flipkart's faulty product

Hemant on 26 April 2016

Im purchase this sony bravia led tv but deliver this china product.

Cheated by snapdeal

Deepankar Bagga on 26 April 2016

I have ordered a Mobile handset from Snapdeal on 13-April , it was said that it will get delivered to my address atlast by 18-April , but it was FAKE , they delivered it on 19-April. When i receiv...[Read full complaint]