Online Shopping complaints

99labels issue unresolved

Deepa Bansal on 28 March 2015

9323 Hi My name is Deep a bansal I have purchased under garmentsfor around rs 1716 order no-99709323 from 99labels in feb 15.There was size issue I contacted them thru em...[Read full complaint]

Money not refunded against order no. 12071977

Navneeta Sawant on 28 March 2015

HI, I have returned the product Georgette and Satin Saree with Blouse (Product Code 061) on 14th March 28, 2015 But money is not refunded yet. I called up your customer s...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy Fraud Company

Kartik Chaudhary on 28 March 2015

The 100bestbuy call me and say you are the winner of top 25 memers in idia and said that: "he will send a parcel with a wrist watch of rs 0.00 rupies and a secrete coupon...[Read full complaint]

Paytm Not Delivered My Order

Pankaj Kumarrana on 28 March 2015

Dear Sir/Madam I ordered A item on 24/03/2015 From Paytm. And Delivery Date is 27/03/2015 But My item is not Dilevered to me on Delivry Date. Order Id- 4165 Transaction N...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Rs 52500/- total amount refund paid to shopon4u.com

Sanjaykumar Kumar on 28 March 2015

Dear Sir/Madam I am Sanjay kumar from Assam. I have already lodged complint on 25th mach,2015 at ur forum. Today, I am again lodging complaint against shopon4u.com which seems froudulent shopping ...[Read full complaint]

Incompetent Inefficient Shopclues.com

Pravesh Jain on 28 March 2015

It has been more than 30 days and I am yet to receive my product. Beware of Shopclues.com. They are highly inefficient and incompetent. I ordered a spectacles frame on 27th of February (order ID <...[Read full complaint]

Damaged Product Received/ Content Lost

Venugopalannair M.n on 28 March 2015

I had purchased Herbalife Cell Activator from ebay.india on 015. They despatch the item via Track on Courires.As per tracking record of Trackon Couriers, the item was rea...[Read full complaint]

Overcart order not deliver

Heisnam Suraj on 27 March 2015

I have placed an order of two Remi 1s mobile from overcart by online payment of Rs 9998 on 23rd march 015. My order number is BST1100008965. I contacted them everyday and...[Read full complaint]

Purple.com not delivering products from 3+ months

Parveen Dang on 27 March 2015

I placed 2 orders from Purplle. Order Number 4779 on 12th Dec 2014 Order Number 1368 on 12th Jan 2015 Order Number 4779[Read full complaint]

Frauds at indimart.com

Rohit Choubey on 27 March 2015

I have lost money on indiamart... I have previously made a complaint against a seller but indiamart did not gave me a solution.. I have lost money and i dont want others to be scammed.. so i reque...[Read full complaint]

Edge Plus Full Housing Body Panel For Nokia Xl-black ka order

Shamsher Ali Maniyar on 27 March 2015

dear sir mene 2015 ko snapdeal.com per Edge Plus Full Housing Body Panel For Nokia Xl-black ka order diya tha.. amount online debit card se paid kiya tha .... 599 rs ... ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of Snapdeal

Kapil Agrawal on 27 March 2015

I had ordered an earphone on sale worth Rs 343(Actual price 999) on 23rd march 015, On the day of delivery they send me a mail of cancellation o...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart online purchase complaint

Sangeeta Sonawane on 26 March 2015

Purchased a 2800mah Sony CP - V3/WC ULA IMEI SrNo 7658 qty 2pic price-2176 order id OD100994926859688800 order date 12-10-2014 After purchase of the product I immediately...[Read full complaint]

Non return of product send for repair

Santoshkumar Jha on 26 March 2015

i have purchased a phone maruti midas m40 from 100bestbuy nov'14 and after a month having problem ,i have complain to best and they have reverse pickup the product for repair via suksk technology ...[Read full complaint]

Return of product from koovs.com

Prerna Kalra on 26 March 2015

I had ordered 2 top from koovs.com on 19 Feb 2015.order id is 890. I placed a return request for both the products out of which only one was returned.. Repeated attempts ...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues fake product

Mausam Raaz on 26 March 2015

I Will buy a power bank of 0800 mh and they give me 0400 mh and that product is also not working and for return it will take many days afte 10 d...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by kaunsa.com

Yashoda Maheshwari on 25 March 2015

Finally kaunsa .com added me in the list of fools...i orderd a watch..casio edfice order no 41727887572137..i ordered it on saturday nd paid rs 3000 frm my debit card...nd i thought to see sum rev...[Read full complaint]

About my refund from Jabong

Gagneet Singh on 25 March 2015

Resp. Sir I want to file a case against jabong. Com because I ordered 5 products from jabong. Com. Out of 5 I received only 2 products and the received products are different from those that I ord...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Rs 52500/- total amount refund

Sanjaykumar Kumar on 25 March 2015

Sir, I received a call from 283) NAMED shopon4u first time on 24feb,2015 telling me that I got nominated for Tatanano car and I have to pay Rs2499/- for membership for ge...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Company Whaaky.com

Mehzabeen Malik on 25 March 2015

On 13th February 015, I ordered Set of 5 Dress Materials @ 899 from whaaky.com, through debit card. I got the confirmation for my order from whaaky.com through email & SM...[Read full complaint]