Online Shopping complaints

Paytm fraud worth 25000

Mohit Kothari on 21 October 2014

I had ordered iphone 5c blue on 4th october 2014 But it wasnt delivered to my location. Paytm order no. 2213 It is showing amount refunded to paytm cash wallet. But the a...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal cancel my product

Yavendra Champewar on 21 October 2014

i have placed order Zion Exclusive Combo Of 2 Blue & Purple Shirts order no is 9793 but without inform me snapdeal cancel my product i want my product

Fake product from shopclues

Madhu M on 20 October 2014

hi plz dn buy any product from shop clue bcz fake full. they adds branded wallets , bags , in the name of branded company but it was fake duplicates.. best eg me only tomy hilfiger wallets in the ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal is not delivering fridge or canceling order

Rohit Sabharwal on 20 October 2014

One of the worst online marts in terms of delivery, tracking orders. Definitely worse than other sites which I have used and till date never experienced something like this. My order for a fridge ...[Read full complaint]

Inferior quality of new Power bank purchased from flipkart

Abhishek Goswami on 20 October 2014

Hello Dear, Recently I purchased a new MI power bank 5200 mAh from flipkart & 3 days back I got my delivery. It is giving worst backup and I am not able to get proper back up. After getting full c...[Read full complaint]

Frustated from flipkart's order delivery

Shubham Barua on 20 October 2014

On 6th oct 2014 i ordered philips headset from flipkart they told the date to deliever 15th oct until 15th i didnt get any message from them i called them twice once they said they will deliever i...[Read full complaint]

Receiving same mails of pending order though completed the order

Rakshesh Patel on 20 October 2014

I have already completed the order but still receiving the mails from your system about pending order for whole day which creates inconvenience to me as it comes frequently. I would like to reques...[Read full complaint]

Not responding to emails, even phone calls and sending damaged products

Madhu Karthi on 20 October 2014

i had been contacting snapdeal for return of my product ORDER NO:3082283870 for three days .they have sent me a damaged product.i think they are not responding because they know they have sent a d...[Read full complaint]

Misguide of credit points

Shivamahajan on 20 October 2014

Miss guide of credit points. Didnt told how to use the credits points.

Disappointed with snapdeal

Jyotsna Bhargava on 20 October 2014

Sir ORDER NO. : 9646 snapdeal asked me to treat it as an EXCEPTION that the written price(MRP) has changed from 250 to 220 of Tupperware tumblers.it is unacceptable. i wa...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not picking up the damaged product

Rashi Malviya on 20 October 2014

Hi, I had ordered a Philips HD9220/20 Low Fat Multi Cooker Air Fryer through Snapdeal on 6th October, order no. 999. I received the product on 11th October afternoon and ...[Read full complaint]

Star CJ- Poor Quality sarees sold

Pratibha Wadekar on 20 October 2014

I had ordered a set 7 kota doria sarees - brand ADAH (It was very disappointing, when i receive those sarees, those were worst quality sarees ever Not even worth of 150 rs, and the colors are also...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- No Delivery and order cancelled automatically

Niraj Gupta on 20 October 2014

Very poor and pathetic online store. They least care about the customer order. My story is similar like other. I ordered for one electric chimney on 3rd October. application was showing your deliv...[Read full complaint]

Mobile set Micromax AE90 Battery problem

Pankaj Kumar Choudhary on 20 October 2014

Mobile set - micromax ae90 canvas duet purchase date 04/10/2014 order id. 3946 snapdeal order no.3739757582 cash payment

Snapdeal- replace product

Ajeet Kumar on 20 October 2014

I want replace my product because product not good its damage product is scap anddent skretch loose body when i see the product product is damage than i call custoomer care but take no any action ...[Read full complaint]

Handset not received from Flipkart.

Milind Borkar on 20 October 2014

I have ordered two mobile handsets from Flipkart by COD on 6th Oct 2014 (big billion day) which are Asus Zenphone 4 A400CXG and Xiaomi Redmi 1S having order numbers OD100943618580938700 and OD2009...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Delivery Delay

Hemant Gupta on 20 October 2014

I ordered a product on 2014 and haven't received it yet

Fraud with me

Himanshu Verma on 20 October 2014

i dont purchase any item your costomer care call me and said that you won a price & a coupon of rs-500/- and you have to pay 900/-.after 3 days i collect my price and given 00/-...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues- Not refunded money even after 1 month.

Arpit Garg on 20 October 2014

I raised Return request with return ID#441911 on 9 Sep,2014 against Order#20065683 on 8 Sep, 014. I ordered Sandwich griller which I returned within next day of delivery....[Read full complaint]

Shop Clues Harrasment With Product Delivery

Sachin Jain on 20 October 2014

I ordered A product Dated 10/10/2014 They Tell that they deliver my product upto 15/10/2014 but i Cant recive My product Till now Even try many Times to Contact their Customer Care They Did not Gi...[Read full complaint]