Online Shopping complaints

100bestbuy order complain

Prafulla Kumar Samal on 01 October 2014

Dear sir, Congradulation and happy wishes for happy dusshara. Very sorry, for receiving your 1oo bestbuy packet bearing No.59313541311 because I received only Kappa Round Neck T shirt(Id [Read full complaint]

Fraud By Shopclues Company

Gaurav Singh on 01 October 2014

Dear Customer Support Team, I am befuddled by the extreme arrogance and illogical mannerisms displayed by entire shopclues "Customer Support Team". You people should look at the meaning of

100bestbuy.com is a fraud company

Nitin Sharma on 01 October 2014

100bestbuy.com is a fraud company....On 30 Sept 014, i got a call that i am a lucky winner of the contest (Samsung galaxy grand 2) (have the entire conversation recorded ...[Read full complaint]

Snap deal refund issue

Vinod Vaniyankandy on 01 October 2014

We have ordered two items by pre payment on 25th APE Flipcover for Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Black Product code : 3270 Ygs Flip Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 630 - Black pr...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving product/non refunding of money

Salunke Yuvaraj Narsing on 01 October 2014

Iwas enrolled for contest with that contest saying you have to purchase 999/rs shoe. Neitjer that item recd nor contest coupon recd frim 12 august 2913i wish to refund my money as I was not includ...[Read full complaint]

Not received any voucher or secret code from100bestbuy

Nitin Sharma on 01 October 2014

100bestbuy.com is a Fraud Shopping site.it cheated with me. I receive call from 100bestbuy.com and say that "you are winner in top 12 of Samsung galaxy grand, n that they will send me a courier w ...[Read full complaint]

Different Size from snapdeal

Shubham Singh on 01 October 2014

Order monster bike glove medium size. But received large size glove. It's not fit in my hand please exchange asap

Shopping.indiatimes not deliver my product

Umang Bhatt on 01 October 2014

I have order Lomani Do It! Perfume and Deodorant back on 5th September 2014 and I am still awaiting for the delivery of my product from shopping.indiatimes. Product Order No. : ...[Read full complaint]

Online order not yet received

Shobana S on 01 October 2014

i want to know about my product status which i have ordered on sep 19 .My Order Number is : 517. It took nearly 12 days but i have not yet received it. But they said that...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues completely fraud company with fake promises

Rajat Roy on 30 September 2014

Recently I purchased two bed sheets from ShopClues.com and my order no. 361. I received bed sheets few day back and I logged a complaint immediately at customer care rega...[Read full complaint]

100 best buy not allowing to use credit points

Shifa Martin on 30 September 2014

100best buy.com do not allow me to use the credit points i submitted online to buy new products. really cheating... now they donot respond to my calls or call me back. Please do something

Courier refund from Snapdeal

Viraj Patel on 30 September 2014

They are not refund my courier charge after one month & i complained many time them but they are not refund my money back.....

Naaptol's product defective and missing

Sabjeet Singh Khati on 30 September 2014

I have ordered Geeta diamond square 44 pcs melamine Dinner set MulticolourLEGDS-002LE-GDS-002 dated 21 september 2014 vide my order No 4974 in which Donga base - 01 and D...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy fraud shopping site

Kartik Chaudhary on 30 September 2014

100bestbuy.com Froad Shoping site cheats with me.. name: Kartik Chaudhary Mo no 4101 emailid: @gmail.com I recieve call from 100bestbuy.com and...[Read full complaint]

Shopon4u Fraud

Kavin on 30 September 2014

Hi, I did an online purchase in shopon4u.com on 29-Sep-14 and the transaction no is 819. When I try to cancel the order immediately the next day they are not ready to do ...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy sent fake products

Jagdish Agrawal on 30 September 2014

this product to give us 2014 day saturday.in wich box i have got two shirt . humne y shirt nhi mangai thi aur phir bhi bhej diya gaya y parsal . aur humne rakh bhi liya p...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy not yet dispatched the product

Govind S on 30 September 2014

I ordered mouse on 12 sept and today is 30 sept till now they have not dispatched i paid online and got confirmation mail also they are not replying to mails neither any response on phone waste of...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues.com cheating not giving products

Rajat Sharma on 30 September 2014

sir i gave an order for 8 products at the same time..and rupee 629 payment done by me with my debit card..after whih i recived confirmation for only 6 products..and the status of two order 2140338...[Read full complaint]

Change in Order of Shopclues

Deepak Jain on 30 September 2014

I had Orderd Two items in shopclues order no 7647 and 7645 on 14-sep-2014 when i made payment it is accepted.When i received the product there i...[Read full complaint]

Beware of telebrands india - biggest scamster in online sales

Jose Mathew on 30 September 2014

I placed order for an imported Maxi Climber (exercise equipment) with Telebrands India on August 23, 014. The product was delivered via Gati Couriers on September 14, 201...[Read full complaint]