Online Shopping complaints

Ebay not sending the guaranty coupon

Diptanu Roy on 21 April 2015

i have purchased a laptop charger from ebay india, when i got my product it showed the power plug of that ac adapter was missing and the it is clearly understandable that the product is used as th...[Read full complaint]

Perfume bottle defected from fashionandyou

Kritika Gangwani on 21 April 2015

i received my order today , order num 5355 the perfume bottle is leaking and i have mailed them but got no response , i paid 3400 for a defected prrfume bottle which os n...[Read full complaint]

COD not received

Suresh Nayak on 21 April 2015

my material booked under your doct.no- 9827 on COD basis.material has been delivered to our customer on 16/03/2015 after COD amount received.but still we have not not rec...[Read full complaint]

Refund pending with shopclues since 1.5 month

Lipi Kokra on 21 April 2015

I purchased a carry cot for my son from shopclues.com The product was dirty & broken, therefore I returned it within return time frame and now it has been 1.5month of the return and i haven't rece...[Read full complaint]

Order Not delivery

Amjath on 21 April 2015

Samsung 16gp micro card has been shipped . . .order no #895959091 not receive the product

Beauty product from Star CJ

Shivani Panwar on 21 April 2015

All beauty product are not genuine as well as i have a doubt on the channel too. They show a different attractiveoffers on alive tv and when u confirm via call they try to give you fake details. I...[Read full complaint]

Fake item delivery

Pradeep Jaiswal on 21 April 2015

I have ordered unique for men multicolour cotton blend slim fit formal shirt - combo of 2 on 12 april 015. I recieved thr product on 17 apr 015....[Read full complaint]

Item not received from Askmebazaar eCommerce

Bhagwan Singh Mer on 21 April 2015

I had purchased a T-shirt from http://www.askmebazaar.com/ on 15-Mar...[Read full complaint]

Paytm Delay in delivery of goods

Jatin Sikka on 20 April 2015

I booked a Bacca Bucci Brown Green Hill High Ankle Boots from Paytm at 21:22:16 on 13th April 015. The estimated time of delivery promised to me was 19th April 2015 but I...[Read full complaint]

Order delivered partially and other refund requests are pending

Vijay Kuppuswamy on 20 April 2015

Three complaints: 1) Order No. 8309 : cancelled by Shopclues due to unavailability of product, and delay and I am still waiting for refund of Rs.150. Even after 2-3 email...[Read full complaint]

Liberty on line store not refund my money

Ashish Mishra on 20 April 2015

Dear sir, I orderd 3 pair different kind of sandals at liberty on line store on 17/04/2015 amont Rs-2922.25,I paid this amount by net banking .on 18th order could not dispatch then i call to custm...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 is providing already used and open product

Pradeep Raghav on 20 April 2015

Home Shop 18 order 003' issue My Wife have ordered one "gold facial-24ct gold skin combo" product code is 8729 through cell phone order id is [Read full complaint]

Craftsvilla fraud website

Aarti on 20 April 2015

Guys never buy anything from #CRAFTSVILLA.COM, This is the worst online shopping site. They are fooling people big time. I ordered a dress that time they promised delivery would take 7-8 business ...[Read full complaint]

Rediff shopping not delivered product

Shailendra on 20 April 2015

I have purchased a pair of shoes from Rediff shopping vide order no 4128 on 6th april 2015 for 08/- paid by credit card online. Since 6th april ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm not did delivery

Pramod Pudale on 20 April 2015

my order no: 3339 dilivry date 15 apr to 19 apr 2015 but dilivry is not done and he debicreted my money .

Product Not Received for order

Rajeshsingh Chauhan on 20 April 2015

Product still not received and not providing any response for ticket raised number of times. pl. help for the same On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Shopping Needs wrote: Shopping Needs Thank you f...[Read full complaint]

Paytm Wrong Amount Deduction and Reversal not Done

Rajeshsingh Chauhan on 20 April 2015

Dear Team, pl. Find the attachment of Order. I have Raised my ticket number of times for recharge not successful, amount deducted from my account and also refund not done. so, kindly pls. help. Tu...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart new product selling stratergy of fooling people

Kapil Juneja on 19 April 2015

This is for every one to read Bought Samsung 4k 55HU7000 139 CM (55) LED TV from flipkart on 014. According to flipkart website during december 2014 Samsung 4k 55HU7000 1...[Read full complaint]

Paytm order not received

Sk Ashique Rasul on 19 April 2015

Paytm Order # 6706 I HV order a t shirt from paytm. but it didn't process my order since 8 days. and the delivery date of the product has been reached. so kindly help me ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm order not processing

Sk Ashique Rasul on 19 April 2015

My order no is- 6706 Hello, I have ordered a prosuct from pytm.com since 7 days. But they don't processing it... The date and time for the product delivery has been reach...[Read full complaint]