Online Shopping complaints

Reward me parcel not received

Rakeysh Pandey on 01 August 2014

I hv orderd my parcel /14) frm rewards me site bt i did nt get my parcel til now. My order no. is S00698629

I have not yet recived The products

Govind S on 01 August 2014

Im From Delhi NCR I ordered this Hair color Indica sample 2 months before and till now they have not dispatched Whenever i call them they say that its already dispatched if is dispatched why i hav...[Read full complaint]

Used and fulty product by homeshop 18

Sanjoy Mohanty on 01 August 2014

I brought a tablet order no 9797 suborder no 3967 since 25 days back but I found it a defective product so immedietly I contacted hs18 they prom...[Read full complaint]

Yebhi.com refund not received

Shweta Gome on 01 August 2014

Dress return to ho gai but refund abhi tak Nahi hua

Shopclues not providing the Replace or refund reverse pickup

Sagar Patel on 01 August 2014

Order Number:15961321 reverse pickup SHIPMENT DELIVERED.on.28-7-2014 Shopclues not providing the Replace or refund for a defective product. help me.

I have not received my refund from yebhi

Shweta Gome on 31 July 2014

Dress return ho gai but refund abhi tak Nahi hua plzz help me

Non receipt of ordered consignment

Rupanjali Hazarika on 31 July 2014

1.Order no.145-20140718031146 2.Date of order 18th July 2014 3.Payment made by Net Transfer and they have acknowledged receipt of payment through email 4.Contact person for status of order: devans...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy not giving money

Sanjay Dagra on 31 July 2014

i have ordered Branded Assorted Multicolor Kainaz ref 7214 order no30874255 Dispacthed 07 Jun 2014 Dispacthed the product is deferent they show me deferent picture and se...[Read full complaint]

Koovs online shopping cheating

Varon Bawa on 31 July 2014

i ordered a tshirt online from koovs.com . The produt was of very bad quality. I called Koovs to get a refund but they said we will only give u a credit not. But now they sent me a mail & My refun...[Read full complaint]

Broken washing stand thru ebay, cheated

Vithal Desai on 31 July 2014

I surfed the ebay site for buying stand for my washing machine and found one seller providing the same. I paid for the same thru credit card and debited to my account, but to my regret I got the i...[Read full complaint]

Defective piece of twin belt

Shyam Kapri on 31 July 2014

not working from when I receive this Parcel.When I using This It stop working

I have not received Snapdeal Order No. 2434501509

Meena Devi on 31 July 2014

As per snap deal Snapdeal Order No. 1509 items name is Sanju Sarees Gorgeous Multi-colour Pack Of 2 Bhagalpuri Silk Sarees and AWB NO is 5647 an...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal is selling sub-standa​rd product which need to be replace

Mahesh Nautiyal on 31 July 2014

Order Number was : 4611 (Three 6 Just Start Kids Scooter) Suborder Code : 8785 Seller : BEST DEALS Order Places on : 19th June, 2014 Order Recei...[Read full complaint]

Wrong and local brand Jeans given @high rate by Whaaky

Shubham on 30 July 2014

Hello my name is shubham I have ordered a jeans from whaaky.com on 20th july.. The product which was showed that time was LEE jeans and on 28 july i was delevrd a wrong jeans, different brand and ...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol- Poor Quality of product Poor Service

Rekha Sharma on 30 July 2014

I had ordered a Roti Maker , Atta Maker and a free hot pot on 18th July’2014,vide Order No. is 4639 amounting to Rs. 50/- including shipping cha...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 are cheater charging more than the M.R.P.

Prakash Chandra Sharma on 30 July 2014

Homeshop18 are cheater charging more than the M.R.P. Invoice Cost: Rs.690.00 ,MRP: Rs 0.00 Proof: M.R.P: [Read full complaint]

Non receipt of ordered consignment

Ashim Hazarika on 30 July 2014

I placed order no.145-20140718031146 on 18th July 2014 through www.carencure.in The...[Read full complaint]

Complain against snapdeal

Subhash Verma on 30 July 2014

my snap deal order id 942. i want my money back or mobile . its taken too much time time approximately 1 and half months . i am seriously fed up .. if i would not get my ...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy fake phone call

Prashant Shimpi on 30 July 2014

I was on net. I congratulated by you that I won samsang grand mobile. First I got a parcel of 1000rs.second time I also received a parcel of rs 000. Once again I got a pa...[Read full complaint]

Cheating through a phone call from a shopping website

Haresh on 30 July 2014

Today I got a call from Shopon4u.com , Persion told me I got a 3rd prize car card from shop on premier league contest and told me to visit your mailbox and search offer in search column..and from ...[Read full complaint]