Online Shopping complaints

Ordered mobile but not received

Abhi Patil on 27 May 2015

I have ordered samsung grand 2 mobile phone comapny in deal of day section from apollomegamart.Co.In and before purchase i called to customer care and some one was there and he promised me to deli...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against snapdeal.com

Srv Kapoor on 27 May 2015

I had ordered Bpitch Towels through snapdeal on 26 Jan 15. The towels were delivered on 02 Feb 15. The quality of the product was very poor. The original cost of the product was Rs [Read full complaint]

Shopclues neither deliver nor refund

Debasish Ojha on 27 May 2015

I am aregistered user of shopclues.Com with user id ojha.Debasish@rediffmail.Com. I am writting with respect to the order no 9597 dated 13 may 15.In this regard please re...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues worst customer support

Adyotkumar Srivastava on 26 May 2015

Order no- 5505 I ordered a power bank. Firstly the product that reached me had its seal broken... So i returned it. The website was unable to offer me a replacement so th...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- refund money

Suraj Pathare on 26 May 2015

I have return blackberry cover Gb Transparent Hard .. of Snapdeal order no. 6073883505..but snapdeal refund amount in wrong

Pathetic Product and Support from Shopclues

Sanjoy Saha on 26 May 2015

Order No: 4121 Received on : 2015 First Used: 2015 Issue: Very very poor quality product,. The product started showing...[Read full complaint]

Yepme Parcel not received

Anniecetta Robert on 26 May 2015

Respected Officer In-charge, I Mrs. Anniecetta Robert a resident of Vasai West Mobile no. 4280 had placed an order with yepme for four articles 2 watches and 2 smoky sung...[Read full complaint]

Still not get refund

Farhat Khan on 26 May 2015

I had purchased a pink hand bag which was damaged so i had returned that apply for refund but still i dint recieved my amount.

Homeshop18.com complain

Srv Kumar on 26 May 2015

Dear sir i brought two phones from homeshop18.com model-iphone5s and iphone 6plus.. but they send me duplicate phones.. now they are not returning my money.. i mean too much delay.. they are not r...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of refund against return of order

Ashok Kumar Yadav on 26 May 2015

Order No. 1021 for article 'FEMME FATALE Suede Finish Hobo Bag' worth Rs. 50/- was placed by me on DT. 2014 on koovs.c...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart Fraud Scheme of Cheating Unsuspecting Online Shoppers

Sunsreej on 26 May 2015

Sending a wrong, gullible and spoiled product instead of a credible brand/product which the customer has rightly ordered. Flipkart is making fools of the Government, People and all the Systems in ...[Read full complaint]

Defective device delivered by flipkart

Ashish Sharma on 26 May 2015

I had placed order for moto g 2nd gen phone on flipkart. Phone was delivered on 15th May 015. Phone had display issue and speaker issue. Initially I enquired with moto cu...[Read full complaint]

Out of Warranty Product Sent By Ebay, Ignoring the Refund Process

Sanjoy Saha on 26 May 2015

1. On 015, I bought a WD My Passport Ultra from Ebay -- Paisapay ID - 5478 -- Price Rs. 9.00 2. On ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal's product not received

Vikas Singh Gurjar on 25 May 2015

Kingston data tracker 16 GB of snapdeal order no. 4076 . snapdeal hand over this product Javas courier on 21 may and reach me this product 25 may but this product not rea...[Read full complaint]

Wrong product from site

Manish Khatri on 25 May 2015

Ye sabse bekaar site Haii... bewakoofbanane ka kaam karte haii.. Cash lenenk bad product chang nhii karte... We cal you back in after 10 min.. We cal you back in after 10 min.. Sirf aisaa hii bolt...[Read full complaint]

Jabong.com no refund

Palak Modi on 25 May 2015

I placed an order having order no. 4429 on 8th of May 2015 which consisted of three items- Tommy Hilfiger Blue regular fit casual shirt, Tommy Hilfiger Navy blue hudson c...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not replace the product

Namdeo Sargar on 25 May 2015

Return not processed by snapdeal then call custmare care but not responsible about that

Shopclues bucks not credited as committed on website

Sunil on 25 May 2015

I have purchased two items vide Shopclues order No. 3881 for Rs & 1741 and they mentioned in confirmation order that "On Order Completion & afte...[Read full complaint]

Delay in delivery of product by fashionandyou site

Anupam Mishra on 25 May 2015

I ordered two saree's worth rs 900 each. On 8th may. Already paid for the saree's. But I still didn't get the two saree's. Every day they say it will take two days to dispatch. M frustrated. Bcz i...[Read full complaint]

Yepme.com wrong promises

Aditya Singh on 24 May 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, I have booked shoes and Yepme loafer shoes & Jorden Muscle Vest, in offers of buy one get one on both the services. And had paid total amount Rs 907 but when i received the deliver...[Read full complaint]