Online Shopping complaints

Snapdeal reverse pickup order

Hiten Gandhi on 21 December 2014

i send the product on 15/12/2014 to your SNAPDEALreverse pickup order 45563721/snapdeal 533. But still date i have not received my product.

Homeshop18's unserviceable product

Sandeep Dagar on 21 December 2014

i put an order for mobile and the order no is 8789 from homesgop18 on 30 nov 14. I received the same on 06dec14, when i opened i found one mobile out of two was unservice...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Sandsshoppinghub.com, new delhi

Arshad Shaik on 20 December 2014

Dear sir, my name is arshad shaik, on 2014 evening i have recd call from 4355 named neha that my number have been shortlisted and stated that i ...[Read full complaint]

False material delivered instead of ordered material

Mrinal Das on 20 December 2014

I have ordered one electric lunch box vide order number 8916 costing Rs 565 and one eye mask vide order number 9632 costing Rs 135. I have make ...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 wrong item delivery

Rajendrakumar Singh on 20 December 2014

i have ordered uber urbun jeans of 30 size but i got the product but it was wrongly tagged ie actual size was 34 but tag was of 30. i got it on 14 nov 14 and as directed by customer care of homesh...[Read full complaint]

Delay in refund by snapdeal

Rishabh Kumar on 20 December 2014

order id- 0939 There was a missing freebie worth Rs.599 /- of the power bank even after registering complaint from 7 days there is no responses from the team they promise...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal - Cancelled order with fake reeason

Parveen Dang on 20 December 2014

I placed order on 2nd Dec 014, order number 220. For every order we place we do put in time and efforts. My order was cancelled with just a mail...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy Providing substandard- defect products

Deepak R. on 20 December 2014

I have ordered ambrende speaker online from 100bestbuy vide Ref No. is 686. However, after continous followup, I received the produce after lapse of 2 months, that is als...[Read full complaint]

Indiatimes Shopping - Issue with 3 orders

Parveen Dang on 20 December 2014

Hi, I have 3 orders for which issues exist from months. I have tried reaching Indiatimes Shoppinmg customer support and Escalation desk through "n" number of mails, their facebook messaging,

Flipkart Request denied for refund of money

Raghavendra Ls on 20 December 2014

Dear Sir, Reference Flipkart Order No: OD101524449581366500 As I am a regular customer of flipkart (buying 3 to 4 items every week) and I do appreciate their fast and one the best service comparin...[Read full complaint]

Swipe Mtv slash Dual Core 3G Dual Sim Calling Tablet

Rakesh Gupta on 20 December 2014

Respected madam/sir "i orderd swipe mtv slash dual core 3g dual sim video calling tablet, but naaptol sent me swipe mtv slash2 tablet. Now i want my orderd tablet. so please solve my complain by <...[Read full complaint]

Fraud cash back offers by 100bestbuy

Harshit Jain on 20 December 2014

i participated in one of the contest of 100bestbuy allmost a year ago , where i paid them 7000 rs which they told me is refundable as cash point na i can use them to buy any product , but later i ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by 100bestbuy.com

Pradeep Kumar Sharma on 19 December 2014

My order reference no.33145967 date 014. I had placed an order for Combo Of (iBall Slide 2G Tablet 236) + Power Bank + Watch) With 100 Percent C...[Read full complaint]

My order Nova NHT 1070/00 Titanium blade is not delivered

Jaswinder Singh Tarlok Singh Mani on 19 December 2014

Mene snapdeal me12/12/2014 ko trimer order kiya tha.mera order no 0437 hai. par abhi tak mujhe nahi mila '

Regarding Complaint of delivering product From Ebay

Abhijit Patil on 19 December 2014

i have orderd a product from ebay.in on 10 dec 2014 u have given estimate delivery time 15 dec 2014 but i have not received order yet. since, last 3 days im calling Ebay And aramex Logistics compa...[Read full complaint]

Cheater company Shopclues

Nitish Singh on 19 December 2014

I bought a mobile of 1400 @ 299 in GOSF sale from shopclues. They kept my money for some days & then cancelled the order stating no inventory but are still selling that phone at higher price. They...[Read full complaint]

Yepme please return me my shoe

Pawan Kumar Gupta on 19 December 2014

I order a yepme brown casual shoes. (Ypmfoot8580) and according to size chart of yepme my foot size is 6 and in real my foot size is 7 now my order is delivered and the shoes is very short for me ...[Read full complaint]

Lenskart- Not Delivering Product After Payment

Abhijit Das on 19 December 2014

Respected Sir/Madam I have ordered a package from lenskart.com with Order ID-1201854589 on 10-12-2014 and have not received the package yet. But the saddest part is both the Lenskart customer exec...[Read full complaint]

Poor Quality Product from Craftsvilla

Vipin Lata on 19 December 2014

Poor Quality Product at a very High Price. & same product is now available at ur website for 2299 & in other website for rs 599.

Yepme- One and Half month long pending undelivered product

Subhashish Bhattacharya on 19 December 2014

Dear sir/mam, This is for your kind information and further immediate action concerned to my long pending(48 days) undelivered product(Order no. 10822044/placed order on dtd. 02.11.2014)with YEPME...[Read full complaint]