Online Shopping complaints

Apollomegamart not delivery of my products

Rajesh Kakadiya on 28 February 2015

dear sir, I buy a laptops, mobile, wireless key board mouse from Apollo mega mart at 3-01-2015 but still not now delivery and every people of this company tell me every time lie... whenever i call...[Read full complaint]

Cheated my shopclues

Bheem Singh Saini on 28 February 2015

This is regarding order no 0373 .I made this order on 14 February of SIYARAM SAFARI SUIT LENGTH and i got delivery on 19 February . I received delivery of wrong product a...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of mobile Stellar 501 of Spice from homeshop18

Suman Srivastava on 28 February 2015

I booked telephonic order for Stellar 501 Spice on 015. Received the same on 2015 through courier cash on deliver. I used 4;5 days but finding s...[Read full complaint]

No response from Snapdeal

Dipu Changmai on 28 February 2015

I had ordered 20d Brown Wild Venus Booties For Women (Size: 37 EU) from Snapdeal through netbanking(Rs.1895/-). I have already received the product. But it was my mistake that I mentioned the the ...[Read full complaint]

Rediffshopping no refund over 2 months

Customer Mk on 28 February 2015

No refund since 2 months order number 8800 this problem is going on since 8th of january since i returned the product in good faith properly packed to the seller for wron...[Read full complaint]

Order not received yet

Vivek Pawar on 27 February 2015

MyDala offer me VLCC voucher of Rs. 500 by paying just 49 Rs. I placed an order on 30-Jan-15 by paying 49 Rs. but till date I didn't receive any order. I think this website MyDala.com is fake and ...[Read full complaint]

Cheating from snapdeal.com

Prashant Shankar Kadwadkar on 27 February 2015

I had ordered two Divya mantra heart pendants, from snapdeal.com, I had received parcel on 14 Feb. 2015 and paid for two pendants. ( rs. 539) However when I open the pack, there was only one penda...[Read full complaint]

Puma shoes incorrect size from snapdeal

Ashok Tigga on 27 February 2015

i ordered a puma shoes size 5 the order no is 2391 from SNAPDEAL and can you guys believe that SNAPDEAL has delivered me incorrect size 3 times. Unbelievable!!!!! how cou...[Read full complaint]

Duplicate product from Rediff shopping

Reeta Sharma on 26 February 2015

I have purchased a NOKIA BATTERY bearing model no.-Nokia bl- 5ct battery from rediff shopping.com.I made the payment Rs.389/- against the order no.-11116010 .I have received your product on dated ...[Read full complaint]

Received wrong product from shopclues

Sachin Kumar on 26 February 2015

I am ordering nokia bh108 but received nokia bh 217 & this produt not working

Fraud by Buybuk.com

Lalit Raparia on 26 February 2015

Dear Sir I purchased a mobile phone from BUYBUK.COM against order no.3090 dt.2015-02-19 , I paid Rs.13370 by credit card after confirmation they told that payment is not received by them, after 4 ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile complaint

Virendra Adsad on 26 February 2015

dear sir/madam, my full name is virendra adsad my order no is 4032 i order mobile phone cheers smart star 3g gold smartstar mobile placing thru blue dart but mobile displ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm not refunding after return

Sonjoy Mohanty on 26 February 2015

Regarding order no 8435 the paytm customer care sending me message that they have received the return product but they are not refunding my money to my wallet they are do...[Read full complaint]

100 best buy se mobile nahi aaya

Nimavat Nikul on 26 February 2015

hi my name is nikul mane 16/08/2014 ko mobile mangvaya tha Big shop me se or 100 best bey me parsal aya or parsal me mobile nahi chaple nikle order mo; 0662 plz halp mee ...[Read full complaint]

Tvc sky shop is a fraud company

Karedla Lakshmi Prasanna on 26 February 2015

We have taken distribution partnership in tvc on may 013, for 2 months we got average orders , but from 2013 september not even single order we have received. So we decid...[Read full complaint]

TVC order not received

Yasmeen Ansari on 26 February 2015

hello me bhut pareshan ho gai hu kya aap mera camera bhijwa dijiye order no. 3602 mail id @yahoo.com plss mujhe sunday se phele mera camera bhi...[Read full complaint]

Wrong and fulty product selling by paytm

Sanjoy Kumar Mohanty on 26 February 2015

As there is still some money in the paytm wallet so i decided to purchase an instant power bank and placed an order in PAYTM on 19/02/2015 having order number 8435 and i ...[Read full complaint]

Product Defect - No Response from Whaaky

Muthumaharaja on 26 February 2015

From, MuthuMahaRaja, 56/3 Cognizant Technology solutions, Pallikaranai to Pallavaram Main Road, Opposite to Kamakshi Hospital, Pallikaranai, Chennai 100. Hi Team, I Placed an Order in Whaaky and m...[Read full complaint]

My 100bestbuy order not placed

Harendra Rana on 25 February 2015

i have booked a mobile online to 100 bestbuy on date 13 February 2014 by internet mobile banking & paid amount Rs. .00. Unfortunately no product received till date as aft...[Read full complaint]

Rotten Cake from Indian Gifts Portal

Ahana Sharma on 25 February 2015

I ordered a cake for my mum's birthday and they sent her a rotten cake. Luckily no one got sick as there is 2 year old baby in the house as well, otherwise i would have filed a police complaint ag...[Read full complaint]