Online Shopping complaints

Snapdeal- Refund money has not come

Aakash Patel on 28 July 2015

Machsmart hd 720 pixel video camera eyewear glasses mini dvr camera/ sunglasses and my order number is 7557 i will refunded on 8/6/15 i wll not get my money so please hel...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- return and refund registration

Tushar Das on 28 July 2015

snapdeal order no.7276975084 toshiba led tv delivered on 2015 which was damaged . on going registration for return data want order id and email add put at the time order ...[Read full complaint]

Not received product

Pramod Dafal on 27 July 2015

my product is not receive me please my payment ioredes refund my order no-12811177 -Rs. 99/- & Ref no. 1302 Date 23/01/2014 Total Amount 1098 is...[Read full complaint]

Myntra.com not refunding my money

Charu Jain on 27 July 2015

sir order one kurti of rs 1499 inr .but they send me wrong kurti which is of lower amount 999.after that I file return request then they mail me a return address so send it return back by speed po...[Read full complaint]

Online fraud by Whaaky

Vimal on 27 July 2015

Hello All, I paid one order via credit card and another via COD. They not responding and till date nothing received. S80872387 COD Rs.1649.0 7-13 07:20:06 CONFIRMED S8086...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart not refund amount

Harish R R on 27 July 2015

I have order a zebronics node mp3 player of 334 rupees,the order did not get confirmed, the amount has deducted from my account,the flipkart executive telling that we did not received that money a...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com sent disgusting jeans pants

Amol Hinge on 27 July 2015

just few days ago i was borrowed 3 coution county jeans pants. but this product are very disgusting . i just want my resund. really whaaky.com is big fraud company.

Naaptol delivery of wrong item at lower cost

Ajay Banerjee on 27 July 2015

I had order a Leather shoe from NAAPTOL for Rs. 1037 against full advance payment. Instead they send me some other item costing only 50/- . when I complained to them they...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues Non Delivery and cant track shipment

Joel Thomas on 27 July 2015

Non delivery and cannot track the shippment Shopclues I bought a led TV from shopclues.com but I can't track the shipping its been 7 days since date of purchase Order I'd: 3447<...[Read full complaint]

Rediff shopping refund my money

Shivranjan Kaushal on 27 July 2015

sir I purchase a step up height growth from radiff sipping .......product is 100% duplicate my order number is 4603 my mobile no is 0663

Paytm need to return or replace damaged product

Amit Kumar on 27 July 2015

I had ordered a Hp laptop P series.its model was HP15-p077tx.I had made full payment of 8500 by cards.I was told that i would get a genuine original product.once i got th...[Read full complaint]

Cancel service MYPLEX mobile TV

Devinder Mandyal on 26 July 2015

I recharge 90 rupees in my phone then I see my balance is 2 rupees

Star CJ delay in delivery of ten days

Ramesh Chandra Rathore on 26 July 2015

order no. 0151 is ordered at 15/7/2015 Jo abhi tak deliver nahi hua aaj poore 10 din ho gaye

Quality and Colour are far from real on Freecultr

Amrik Singh on 26 July 2015

I was excited when I saw the website, beautiful colours beautiful prints but only on website. In that excitement I ordered 6 Tshirts for Rs.2845/- in May 015. When I got ...[Read full complaint]

Not Received refund of the amount from Snapdeal

Bidyut Barik on 25 July 2015

I had ordered Pasabahce trendy crystal jug. When i received that order it was totally different from the order which was displayed while purchasing that jug. After that I have cancelled that order...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy please refund my money

Jai Bhagwan on 25 July 2015

in thier phone winning contest i had registered but after many days no draw will be declared and they added my money in the 100bestbuy account and they told me to buy something from this website.b...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy company cheated me

Rajesh Rohilla on 25 July 2015

100 bestbuy company is total froud its cheat me 2 time wrong product delvery me I ruturn product its company but my money no refund me im 20 time call custumer care but not reponse me till wab sit...[Read full complaint]

Crafts villa give my money back

Sunil Yadav on 25 July 2015

I have ordered for a dress material and when received it was completely different form what is shown in the online cataloge of craftsvilla.com. Pathetic quality and cheap material after that I hav...[Read full complaint]

Symphony Diet 8 T 8 L Tower Air Cooler (White)

Kamini Verma on 25 July 2015

I have received incomplete order of Symphony Diet 8 T 8 L Tower Air Cooler (White) where wheels were missing and after 3 months of struggle of contacting to the concern team there is no proper res...[Read full complaint]

Amount not refunded by Snapdeal

Anudeep on 25 July 2015

I purchased a Saree of cost Rs476 with suborder no 7842 ticketnumber 3808 but the amount is not refunded.