Online Shopping complaints

Return not accepted by snapdeal

Saket Agarwal on 01 December 2015

I have ordered London Eye Stag Blue T-shirt with following details: Order ID: 8340 Placed on 02 Nov, 2015 Delivered on 10 Nov, 2015 Return requested on 10 Nov, 2015 Item ...[Read full complaint]

Unauthentic product by Amazon

Amit Negi on 01 December 2015

I had ordered Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 16GB Class 10 Memory Card from Amazon (ORDER # 119) on 19 June 014. On 20 November 2015 my SD card s...[Read full complaint]

Order Mobile Phone but not received

Chetan Pardeshi on 01 December 2015

Dear Sir / Madam, The telephonic conversion for company told the samsung mobile grand 2 . so i open the box the maruti pendal break & metal chain so I am send the address & mobile number for c [Read full complaint]

What is s 38?

Suhasgpatwardhansuhasgpatwardhan on 01 December 2015

Received a pack labelled s38. No mention of no of rolls. Not opened. If I know that pack contains 10 rolls I will open it. Order id10303704695.track no 412. Complaint no ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky is delivering completely fake and paper copy

Gulab Suryawanshi on 01 December 2015

Hi i am Gulab Suryawanshi from Mumbai. I buy memory card from your application. Site. Samsung microsdhc card 32 GB 1199 rs. By 3 no’s. I have 3 no’s memory card problem was corrupt & I try to expl...[Read full complaint]

Yepme shoes quality is not good

Sunil Prashar on 01 December 2015

hi.... dear sir I wanted return yepme shoes ...white &green and blue & green. .... Pls refund my amount in sbi bank amount is 550. and also send free 80 rs.

HomeShope18/Fashionable Concept Saree By Nitara-Blue

Soniya Pandey on 01 December 2015

We have placed order for a Navy blue Saree on 3rd Nov 2015 which was Nitara product. After a week they delivered the product with a hole in it. Then when we returned the item and received the item...[Read full complaint]

I don't get back my money in my clues bucks

Mehakchugh on 01 December 2015

I send u so many messages but u didn't reply on my messages .M very disappointed wid ur service and shopclues .neither send my original product or neither give my money back in my clues bucks .My ...[Read full complaint]

Defective pest control machine from Naaptol

Jaydeep Bagchi on 01 December 2015

The product received is not at all effective and also very highly priced since the same type of product is available in the market at 10% price only. The complaint redressal system is also very po...[Read full complaint]

Power bank not working

Suganya on 01 December 2015

i have ordered the two power banks at 0000 mah, ystrday only i had received that tan i checked the power bank it is not working so could you plaese replace those two powe...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by Shopclues.Com by Non-Supply of Product

Sushantakumar Das on 30 November 2015

After going through the Offer of Shopclues sent to Email ID Online Order was placed on 23/11/2015 for Two Pairs of Nexa Cartoon Kids Slippers at the Discounted Offer Price of Rs [Read full complaint]

Amount deducted but item not delivered by craftsvilla

Uma Shankar on 30 November 2015

Hi, I want to this organization is fraud.I had placed a order on 11 Nov 9.47 PM IST worth Rs 1449 via there andriod app. Amount has been dedcuted from my bank account but item has not been deliver...[Read full complaint]

To return the craftsvilla order

Rinita Joseph on 30 November 2015

I had ordered latest fancy cream long anarkali suit of rupees 1099 and I recived it on 28 of november 2015 near by 12 PM as that suit is to long and the colour of the suit is not good I request yo...[Read full complaint]

Free Gift not Received from Star cj

Anil Sharma on 30 November 2015

Dear Sir, My Name is anil sharma and my order no. Is 6009 dated 27th November 2015 In live Show Star Cj declared my named as a winner. But I did not get the prize even di...[Read full complaint]

Indiashopping's home theater damaged

Maruti Parit on 30 November 2015

Home theatre Damaged He said 2.1 home theatre Lek in nahin 2 speaker hai

Whaaky.com sent damaged product

Yashpatil Patil on 30 November 2015

I received powerbank on 28/11/2015 and that powerbank was a dammage so now i complaint bt no one is rply is my mail or complaint and after 3 dys company said replacment days are over so what can i...[Read full complaint]

Bogus Refrigerator sell on Flipkart

Aniruddha Ranalkar on 30 November 2015

I Purchased LG GL302RPZL 285 Ltr Shiny Steel refrigerator from Flipkart sales partner special deals with reference to subjected order id on 16th of Nov. Flipkart assure that Delivery on 21st of No...[Read full complaint]

Snapdealneft.com damaged product

Suman Sardar on 29 November 2015

My money is not refund After 6month damage poduct delivery

Please give my refund

Umesharyan on 29 November 2015

Dear sir My order number 5604 sir I'm 2 month all ready wetting sir your costumbr care workers I'm telling every taime 4th working days your rifand your account sir I'm 2...[Read full complaint]

Leatheright jacket wrong product

Mohsin Chhipa on 29 November 2015

Muhje ye jecket jo dikhaya tha wo nhai hai pls my money refund .