Online Shopping complaints

Shopclue has took my money but they are not delivering my product

Indu Parmar on 24 October 2014

Shopclues has took my money but they are not delivering my product. I have purchased in shopclue my order number is 553. I have purchased on dated 12th october and order ...[Read full complaint]

Fashion and you low quality material

Harshika Panwar on 23 October 2014

sir, I have purchased a cotton patiyala suit material rs of 999' at 24 Oct after that u stitched here 350 rs and at diwali day when I wear it has been teared front side it is not fresh cloth even ...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart Not giving my refund.

Neena Kl on 23 October 2014

I have made an order at flipkart on 4 september 014. My order number is OD40904019756. And they delivered one item in the order and said courier partner is delaying the r...[Read full complaint]

Contest cheating complaint

Ashok Singhal on 23 October 2014

i have use in internet daily some times one queeze on my desktop that meens you answer get mobile i have participate the queeze and iam will win i will select grand s5 phone and pay of699 rs my sb...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy fraud with me

Shadab Rasool on 23 October 2014

i won samsung grand2 mobile.company said me send us 699rs and u will get ur prize samsung grand2. but he didnot send me mobile again he said we r sending a gift and u have to pay 999rs then ill gi...[Read full complaint]

Returned product to snapdeal don't get money back

Hayat Khan on 23 October 2014

i have ordered a wrist watch .i was not satisfied with it's quality so i have returned it on 8 October 2014 at 11 am . but until i have not get my money back . when we call on costumer care no the...[Read full complaint]

I want to return product purchased from snapdeal

Karthik on 23 October 2014

i purchased product frm snapdeal but d quality is not good ordr id 4018

Snapdeal non delivery of product

Naveen Bhoot on 23 October 2014

I purchased two onida led full hd tv and my order no. 4522 with assured deluvery by 13th oct 14. But till today same not delivered and when i call snapdeal on 14 oct for ...[Read full complaint]

Poor services of Shop Clues

Amal Shaw on 22 October 2014

Order ID # 2203 EDD- 20th Oct Now-22th Oct 11:35PM Item has not been delivered yet. Poor customer care, they never received call.

Want compensation for the trouble caused for order at amazon

Avinash Kumar on 22 October 2014

I have made a return request to amazon on september 24th, for my order ID: 902. Since then, I have called them more than 0-25 times, but they fa...[Read full complaint]

Mobile battery is very week please change my mobile

Pankaj Choudhary on 22 October 2014

on line purchase date . 04/09/2014 order id. 3946 snapdeal orderd . 7582 in voice no. 2561 mobile.Micromax canvas duet...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- my cash return

Shiv Gaur on 22 October 2014

My account sd cash mere sbi saving bank account no 3132 ifs code no sbin0016800 me transfer kar de tabhi mai aage purchasing karuga.

Snapdeal faulty product

Raju Misal on 22 October 2014

our complaint no=1157081 at17oct 2014 but not replied to me.intex ups protector 725, order no=2810254933,sub order no= 044. this product work only two days when work on c...[Read full complaint]

Tablet gone wild

Amarjeet on 22 October 2014

The tablet which I have ?bought this is damage there is no simslot means Sim lagane wala nahi

Laptop Not Delivered after Online Payment at snapdeal

Sunil Veigas on 22 October 2014

Respected Team, I had ordered a Laptop on Snapdeal bearing order number 1623 and I also made sure to pay it online to avoid the hazels. Snapdeal says that the shipment wi...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not delivered product in time

Kailash Bag on 22 October 2014

Snap deal is making fake commitments for product delivery. Their customer care is useless. They don't know when the product will be delivered. Customer care is not talking properly & if unable to ...[Read full complaint]

Bagittoday- money refund back

Vikrant Rajeshbhai Patel on 22 October 2014

i have ordered shoes n pendrive on 6 october,2014 my order no. is 466. then i have make call on 13th october to customercare of bagittoday for knowing the status of my or...[Read full complaint]

Sanpdeal product canceled without reason

Parag Patel on 22 October 2014

Snapdeal Team, My order number 8185 I have place order and paid money on 10th October 2014 and the goods were going to be delivered to me on 16th October 2014 but I didn'...[Read full complaint]

DATAWIND tablet returned but not received from star cj

Alokkumar Gupta on 22 October 2014

have buy tab name datawind ubislate 7c at the cost of 4999 and it is dilevred to me it is dead it is not working i have call them at so much time but they just saying we have save u r complaint bu...[Read full complaint]

Against naaptol's tablet phone

Nishu Mehra on 22 October 2014

me ne tablet leya tha uske do baar service kar va le hai aur vo abhi bhi thick nahi hai please exchange me