Online Shopping complaints

Refund of Rs. 25000/- was promised but not honoured till date

Manish Verma on 24 May 2016

BE CAREFUL WHILE ENROLLING WITH EDUKART!!! ========================================= Enrolling through Edukart is a total waste of time. Just be careful. They promise everything under the sun howe...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 fraud website

Seema on 24 May 2016

total fraud website homeshop18 I hv purchased spice cell which is totally dedefective and I hv talked to customer care many times but they are not responding worst websites homeshop18...

Whaaky ne wrong product bheja

Gurcharan Singh on 24 May 2016

Mere pas bekar phone bej diya gya usme rej bhi nhi aa rhi me court me dawa karunga ager mera two day ke andher koi hal na nikla company ko pta lga dunga wrong product kaise bejte h

Naaptol harassing old lady

Pratima Ghoshal on 24 May 2016

Hi, I am writing this mail to seek your attention to the order:22901961 which was ordered by one of senior citizen whose age is 75. It was a roti maker and in order to ease her work, she order it ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal No delivery of product

Bhanu Bhardwaj on 22 May 2016

I ordered F&D speaker by card payment on snapdeal.... The delivery date of product on site is 13 to 15 may but till date no product is delivered.... I think snapdeal is fake.... Order id is [Read full complaint]

Received incomplete order from flipkart

Rajiv Arora on 22 May 2016

Sir, I rajiv arora od405914073543260000 amounting to rs23990.00 for carrier one ton 3 star split ac dated 016, payment is done thru debit card. Flipkart.Com thru gati cou...[Read full complaint]

Not given the product

Sajal Biswas on 20 May 2016

sir I am highy accident for coming this company ,,,I will happy if return my product

Snapdeal Products look very cheap

Furquan Ahmad Siddiqui on 20 May 2016

i booked this products on 5 may 2016 and received on 9 may 016, when i opened the products where i find it is not complying my request which i mentioned during purchasing...[Read full complaint]

Item was not as described and not taking the product

Chaitanya D. on 19 May 2016

I bought dual sim Nokia 105 mobile phone on 6th of April 2016 from Ebay site and delivered me on 12th of April 016, but I got single sim. I raised the complaint against t...[Read full complaint]

Jabong full name is Fraudster jobang

Anamika Saxna on 18 May 2016

I just ordered 3 t shirt from jobang on 2nd of May 2016 and payment was done through card or expected date of delivery was 12 may, but on before 12may I received two of t shirt instead of 3, since...[Read full complaint]

Defective n low quality product from Craftsvilla

Arti Chaddha on 18 May 2016

HI, I have received my order but im not happy with the quality of the product n threads are coming out so its worth less. its cheep quality product. i thing the qc was not done before dispatching ...[Read full complaint]

Delay deliver with wrong product

Moni Dubey on 16 May 2016

Hello , i am moni dubey , i ordered on 29 april moniyellow floral bella casa dohar by order no. 7665 which should be deliver on 12th of may as commited but delivered toda...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 cancellation of order

Arjun Agrawal on 16 May 2016

i want to cancel my order my order i accidentally ordered it i am having no money. i dont want emi please cancel my order my order number is 3887

Snapdeal se hand watch khareeda tha, theek nahi chal raha

Praveen Kumar on 16 May 2016

mene hand watch kharida tha. theek nahi chal raha h please esse retern le or mujhe dusra product . watch is not giving the accurate time. please take back the watch.

Shopclues.com Cheaters

Vaibhav Mittal on 15 May 2016

I ordered Combo of Old spice deo + Point Blank Deo+ Pencil Deo + Slazenger Deo on Shopclues.com on 2016 but was delivered only Point Blank Deo+ Slazenger Deo. I contacted...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol's Defective/Inferior Product

Ganesh Sunkerikar on 15 May 2016

This is with regards to my Order No.22679312 wherein we have ordered a 5 Double Bed Sheet Combo set from Naaptol which was couriered to us on 14th May 016. On immediate r...[Read full complaint]

Got cheated from mart2all. Com

Sandesh Kumbhar on 14 May 2016

Res sir, my name is sandesh kumbhar my order no. - m2a-391576408 i have place the order on 16th march 2016 I have got cheated 2000 RS from then yet and the demand for mor...[Read full complaint]

No convincing follow-up on refund

Neil Richard Innis on 14 May 2016

I bought a 4G RAM chip from eBay. in and received it on the 5th of May. After putting it in my laptop I found that it's incompatible. I raised an EBay Guarantee Claim on the 6th and since then the...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol fraud company

Patel Rohitkumar Dilipbhai on 13 May 2016

Naptol company fraud he. Mere 3150 rs company ne juth bolke liya he to company pe bharosa mat karna.

Defective Item received from Snapdeal

Mahendra Singh Panwar on 12 May 2016

I purchased on Snapdeal.com below item. Snapdeal never force to seller to mention contact detail in invoice. I believe this CST and TIN number. Snapdeal is doing fraud with customer and Govt as we...[Read full complaint]