Online Shopping complaints

Flipkart order not received

Binit Dalmia on 20 September 2014

i will make a order in flipkart in dated september 11, 014. and the delivery date is before 20th sep, 014. but not get my booking items till now...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues delaying in refunding for FAKE product

Vikrant Sharma on 20 September 2014

I ordered(order no. #18954439) Xbox 360 wired controller as was given in the picture and description provided that it is genuine on 23rd Aug 2014 and got it delivered on 28th Aug [Read full complaint]

100bestbuy duplicate call

Suriyakumar K.r. on 20 September 2014

Hi..., today I got a call frm 100 best buy...and they inform me that I m shortlisted for winning nokia lumia 525...you will provided by a shoes along with a code word this week(27.09.2014)..I hav ...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues has sent me defective products

Kranti Kamble on 20 September 2014

i had ordered 10 watches worth Rs.1630 on 24th august 2014 ,but the watches r different and not working.very bad quality.i called them immediately for return of the item but they tell me they will...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy is cheater

Pallavi Gavate on 20 September 2014

description of item :- cape mens trendy green causal shoes online product price is only 50/- & i paid you 02/- i am not satified by your product...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy.com call me and say i'm winner in top 12 of iphone 5

Kartik Chaudhary on 20 September 2014

100bestbuy.com call me and say i'm winner in top 12 of iphone 5 but when i visit the site and see the winner but there not have my name please give reason

Complaint against Etechies.in

Gaurav Anant Chutake on 20 September 2014

i was gave my dead sony vaio laptop to cheque ... n they told me it will be repair n they charge me 1685 Rs ... after 2 days they give me my laptop return becoz the part is m=not available for tha...[Read full complaint]

Yepme fraud company

Jaswanth Uddandi on 19 September 2014

Dear, i have ordered a red shoes worth 320 from yepme on prepaid.Its order Number: 839. Then becoz of size issue i ordered another pair of shoes and asked this shoes for ...[Read full complaint]

Dead Multimedia Speakers for Laptop delivered from snapdeal

Pradip Udecha on 19 September 2014

I had ordered Multimedia speakers for Laptop and was delivered by courier on 19 Sept 014. I paid CAsh Rs. 262 on Delivery. On Opening , I find Speakers are dead. There is...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart's Happy Return Policy is not happy

Neelesh Sharma on 19 September 2014

Poor return policy. They name it Happy Return Policy I ordered the mobile and was not satisfied with it so requested for return. Their reply was that request date is beyond the return period (when...[Read full complaint]

Apple iPhone Mobile phone not come 12 days.

Pradeep Kumar on 19 September 2014

maine 7th sep 2014 ko apple iphone 4s 8gb book kiya tha jiska order no. LBM07097355 hai.jo mujhe abhi tak receive nhi hua hai.And jo cutomer care number hai us pe bhi call connect nhi hoti kabhi b...[Read full complaint]

Received faulty micromax unite mobile phone from snapdeal

Jyoti Srivastava on 19 September 2014

I have purchased a Micromax mobile from SNAPDEAL, they sent me a fault mobile set its mike is not working i have complaint to customer care then they said we wont do anything because there is cros...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Orders not received yet

Gaurav Jain on 19 September 2014

Order # 6511 – Padmini Gas stove - Product was ordered on 10th September, 014. Till date (18th September, 2014 we have not received the product....[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy's kuton shirts complain

Anil Makwana on 19 September 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam The product deal was for 5 shirts which are shown in 100BESTBUY.COM advertisement. Keeping in mind the said advertisement, i had placed the order for the same set of shirts cash on...[Read full complaint]

Wrong product received from surpluses.com

Kajal Jha on 19 September 2014

I ordered Shi associate bank po book from surpluses.com order no 7989 they send wrong book,I called them many times they replied they will help in 48 hrs but it hasbeen 1...[Read full complaint]

Not services provided for swipe tab

Dilip Patil on 19 September 2014

Sir Maine home shop 18 she MTV SLASH tablet kharida Tha jisaka invoice no. TARA/14-15/01668 Invoice date. 08/04/2014 Order No. 3919 Order date. 07/04/2014 Sub order no. <...[Read full complaint]

3G Offer Provided by Snapdeal

R D Pant on 19 September 2014

I purchase the smart phone Micromax Canvas from Snapdeal and the company offer 3G 3GB for 3 months but the send me a wrong code to avail this. Tell me what should do..? Either I go to the consumer...[Read full complaint]

ShopClues neither solving my problems nor paying me Back !

Santanu Deb on 19 September 2014

Dear Sir, ShopClues neither solving my problems nor paying me Back ! 1. Order no 7661 Order Date 09 Sep 014, 02:07 PM where you unable to provid...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 no service

Bishnuprasad Panigrahi on 19 September 2014

Dear,sir I have taken a micromax mobile from home shop 18 on5 mar 2014.From April I had faced so many technical issues regarding that with home shop 18 team by telephonic and email and also given ...[Read full complaint]

Harassment from Flipkart

Indranil Som on 18 September 2014

I ordered total 7 items for Personal Computer peripherals from flipcart.com on 1st September 2014 .Flipcart delivered all items within 5th September 014. Out of 7 items ,...[Read full complaint]