Online Shopping complaints

Return wasn't pickup and Refund wasn't given

Sonam Mantri on 23 July 2016

I placed an order for jewellery from Myntra on 2nd July 2016 and received the product on 4th July 016. The product was not at all good. Nothing like it was described on t...[Read full complaint]

Unable to return the product to Jabong

Mamta Palia on 20 July 2016

Tracking ID: M23363365 I bought the multicolored top from jabong wherein it clearly states that the product is eligible to be returned. Also I have shared the picture of it on the mail with Jabong...[Read full complaint]

eBay- What is Escalation?

Manojit Dhar on 19 July 2016

Dear Sir, I have received an SMS from Ebay informing me that my grievance request has been registered with escalation id 9083 & Ebay Team will contact with me within 24 h...[Read full complaint]

Sold item on Quikr payment due for more than a month

Rohit Bajaj on 19 July 2016

Hi, I sold a bed on quikr for 2500 on 22nd June 2016 and delivered to the buyer by quikr arranged logistics on 23rd June 2016 but still the payment have not been transferred to my account. Initial...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 cancelling my order again and again

Somiya Bansal on 19 July 2016

I ordered 4 piece set of rumara tops but i recieved only 3 top 1 top is missing i complained over this and they said that they will send product in 10 days but till now after 1 month i was not rec...[Read full complaint]

Jabong customer care is not responding

Naveen Chhabra on 19 July 2016

I bought a kurta for my wife from jabong..its order number is 7943 Its quality is very cheap and size issue is also there....For that reason I want to return it back, I p...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol company ka HSL 3g Intel mobile bar bar switch off ho jata

Solanki Sabirkhan on 16 July 2016

Mera mobai bar bar switch off ho jata he order no-22062666

Buffersales fraud website

Mayank Sharma on 06 July 2016

I order Reebok shoes from Buffersales but at the time of delivery I got local quality shoes ., and when I call them to return the shoes it always shies status busy , every time when I called them ...[Read full complaint]

Craftsvilla salwar suits regarding

Shivani Mishra on 05 July 2016

mujhe ye nhi chahie,,mujhe readymade chahie tha,,us suit ka duptta v chhota h.

Snapdeal doesn't replace my order

Vishal Saini on 04 July 2016

i order a mobile from snapdeal and after 2days it does not work properly so i choose return and replace option and snapdeal tell that your product is replace rapidly but they doesnot replace my or...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues Product not yet received

Bheemappa Bandikeri on 02 July 2016

I had ordered for original BL-4D BL4D Battery for Nokia mobiles N97, E5 & E7. Order number is 3807 dated 016. But still I have not received the ...[Read full complaint]

Material not received & not dispatch by whaaky .com

Sudhir Chandra on 02 July 2016

Maine 2016 ko whaaky.com co nokia-5233 model ka order place kiya tha jis ka order number-s801601483 hai aur maine iss ka payment 99/- s.b.i ke n...[Read full complaint]

My phone online purchase but till today not received

Nimeshchandra Haswar on 29 June 2016

Online purchase Redmi note 3Gold 32GB phone dt:21-Jun-2016 has per company policy 7days days delivery but till today phone not received.

Wrong shose and used shose given me

Ritesh Sharma on 27 June 2016

Iam Book in niki shose but Me give old ribook shose please help

Paytm 1772885606-return request

Vasudha on 25 June 2016

Its been more than month i am chasing to return my product but no action has been taken till now.more than 10 times i have given return request but no one has done anything regarding my issue.Orde...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal show fake discount refuse to deliver products

Ravinder Jangra on 25 June 2016

Hello dear sir/madam I am Ravinder .i place a order on snapdeal. The product 32 gb sandisk iPhone usb was MRP 00/- rupees and AFTER discount 99/- rupees only. So I order ...[Read full complaint]

Material short supply by shopclues

S Khuntia on 25 June 2016

I had purchased a TV 40J500, online from Shopclues. When I opened it there was no Wall Mount Support in the packet as mentioned in their Tech Spec. There online return/replacement system is also n...[Read full complaint]

Cheap & Fraud low quality products

Arhum Shaikh on 24 June 2016

I purchased 3 Sony Earphone, one is not working the other is not even Sony brand its a Samsung earphone and when I called up Customer care number, the line just got transferred and then disconnect...[Read full complaint]

My money is not refunded

Ankusj Garg on 24 June 2016

I ordered the pigeon induction cooktop from snapdeal and i did payment through my debit card. My order id is this- 0360 and i place my order on 10 lay 2016 and they told ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my order from snapdeal

Sushil on 24 June 2016

Order ID: 4005 I have ordered one laptop on 10th may. Even after retiring the item I am not getting my refund back. Customer care executive not able to give any informati...[Read full complaint]