Online Shopping complaints

Refunded snapdeal product

Khaliqur Rahman on 02 July 2015

I have orderd the jeans from snapdeal and i did not lyk that and i have snd back my product and i did not get my refunded money Order no. 9265 ticket no. [Read full complaint]

Shopclues product no shipment

Arpit Singhal on 01 July 2015

I ordered a product .mi 10400mhz power bank. Order no is 57926887.on 23 june Delivery date 29 june ..but still the product is not shipment ..shopclues say .wait and ..we are contact with corrier ....[Read full complaint]

Flipkart product defective

Arti Santosh More on 01 July 2015

I orderd kurti from flipcart on 24 June 2015 but the kurti received is defective on 30 June 2015 I don't want my money back. I want replacement for defective peice. but they want my bank account d...[Read full complaint]

100 best buy fraud hai

Manoj Rana on 01 July 2015

@ccavenue.com 5/28/13 to me Dear Customer, Thank you for your order from [Read full complaint]

Flipkart Products not Received

Mahesh Arya on 01 July 2015

I have purchase one nokiax2 on 20-june 2015 order no is-OD303163636312271300. I have done payment also company deducts his amount in my debit card. And massage send me yo...[Read full complaint]

Faulty Tata Swatch Smart water purifier received

Suraj Bajaj on 01 July 2015

i have received a leaking water purifier of Tata Swatch from Paytm- online shopping site. i have raised the return request for the product but the paytm people are asking me to courier the same on...[Read full complaint]

Paytm delivered a tile instead of an htc smartphone

Ishu Gupta on 01 July 2015

Order 3703 received tile and marble instead of mobile. I dont only want refund. I also want action against seller 4 such torture. no reply is coming from paytm's side i w...[Read full complaint]

Nike Air Max 2015 shoe size bigger

Ravi Yadav on 01 July 2015

to sir my order no..11769736.nike air max 15.. is wrong rong size riseave me. uk size 10,,shoes ,resive.,please i request u change my shoes uk size 7 conform order..send ...[Read full complaint]

Not Received my missing product from past 6 months

Manohar B on 01 July 2015

I ordered for Buy 1 Jacket, Get 1 Jacket FREE [Rs.999] and 10 Tees @ unbelievable price[Rs.999] order no. S80717447, order date 015. Totally paid 1998 through Debit card ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky Order not received

Bharat Kanojiya on 01 July 2015

Hello sir/Madam, I am Bharat Kanojiya. My order details is: Order ID : S80855924 Payment Mode : DEBITCARD Order Placed on : 6-14 23:33:02 They have written on their websi...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with yepme products

Imtiyaz Adam Shaikh on 01 July 2015

I am imtiyaz shaikh My order no.14135518 My second Order no.14171317 I was purchased shoe / wachts few day before i am not fully satisfaction of my products so plz refund my money

Snapdeal complaint for not getting product

Pawan on 30 June 2015

I'm pawan lives in vasant vihar... actully problem is that .. I have placed order on 28 Jun 2015 ... The product is puma red stylish flip flop ... nd I paid all amount by net banking .... actully ...[Read full complaint]

Partially received my paytm order

Vismay Kansara on 30 June 2015

Hie I have ordered 2 sets of puma socks six Pcs set for rupees 99/- So in total I should received 12 pairs of socks. But I have only received 6pairs. Then j mailed PayTM ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal defected product

Priyanka Panchakshrikar on 30 June 2015

Netgear N150 wireless router was found defect i want my product replacement with Dlink N150 wireless router of cash price 806 immediately reply soon or give me contact no. to talk with your co-ord...[Read full complaint]

HouseFull.com Fraud

Avinash Challa on 30 June 2015

Hello there, I have bought furniture in Housefull.com and have received the product delivered on March 12th in a very bad condition which is not pleasing at all and have returned back. When i call...[Read full complaint]

Askmebazaar sending wrong product

Amit Aghi on 30 June 2015

Respected Sir, I had ordered sony power bank of 0000 mah from askmebazzar on COD at the price of 9/-. I received the product as per order no. AB...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart Products not Received

Mahesh Arya on 30 June 2015

I have purchase one nokiax2 on 20-june 2015 order no is-OD303163636312271300. I have done payment also company deducts his amount in my debit card. And massage you produc...[Read full complaint]

Snapeal Cheating with Orders

Dr Roshan Pawar on 30 June 2015

I Ordered one item from Snapdeal on 015. For one week my product was not dispatched. When I called customer care, I was assured about product delivery. But on the same da...[Read full complaint]

Paytm-Not shipping the product

Abdulsameer Shaikh on 30 June 2015

I started using Paytm from 1 month as it promoting cashback offer and due to this I ordered lots many item out of which 2 products 7139 & 633) w...[Read full complaint]

Order cancel & not refund my amount

Arun Kaushal on 30 June 2015

i have book order & pay Rs. 99/- through net banking.... i wait 12 days and my order cancelled by whaaky.. and my payment not returned & not recceive call.... Jab call la...[Read full complaint]