Online Shopping complaints

Haven't received my refund : Ticket Id: 28444604

Neeraj Khajanchi on 30 August 2016

I placed order for a sony 16gb pen drive on 24th August 016. I made payment of rs 299 from my FreeCharge account. Later I cancelled the order of this pen drive on 26th Au...[Read full complaint]

For Online purchase

Rajib Dhali on 30 August 2016

I am a online book one combo offer products but that's products should be delivered fully duplicated them I contact their customers .customers also talk I am unable to returns products.

Re dispatch request ORDER ID 160510102914453

Dinesh Kumar on 29 August 2016

Dear sir The ORDER ID 4453 product jack and jones jeans was returned from my end but it failed quality check at your end. so the wrong product according to you was also k...[Read full complaint]

Get wrong model cover

Kunal Rajpal on 28 August 2016

sit maine flip cover order kia tha vivo y51l ka to sirf vo cover fit nhi aa rha plz ap jldi se exchange kre

Cheating by snapdeal

Manoj Joshi on 28 August 2016

i have ordered a table from snapdeal in which return option is available but when i requested to return, they denied to accept and said that furniture item is not returnable. i have recorded video...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol's Refrigerator not working as a refrigerator

Anil Kumar Yadav on 28 August 2016

Dear sir, I had purchased a refrigerator from naptol but the purpose of cooling which is the work of refrigerator is not satisfied.It is like a toy. It does not gives cooling effect. My transactio...[Read full complaint]

Intex Aqua Power Plus Defective/Does not work properly

Shilpa Patel on 27 August 2016

7th jan, 2016 Thu, Order ID: 6359 Item: Intex Aqua Power Plus (Champagne) Qty: 1 Return reason: Defective/Does not work properly Customer comments: 1. Heating problem 2. ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my Product at homeshop18

Bharat Lodhari on 27 August 2016

I have purchased one health care product from Dr. Morepan, Delhi by Homeshop18, but their is some fault so i have return that particular Product in before 4 month but still i have not received my ...[Read full complaint]

Fund Not Refund by Snapdeal

Jayant Yadav on 27 August 2016

Micromax Joy X1800 (Black)-(Without Charger & Earphone) 02 Nos. phone i have ordered from my Friends Snapdeal ID @yahoo.com . Ordered but order canceled due to address p...[Read full complaint]

Non Refund of my money from Shopclues.com

Arup Bhattacharjee on 27 August 2016

I ordered 1 nos of TAB(I -ball slide brillant) from shopqlues.com behalf of my company.After the tab received in the month of may I found the tab was faulty(Display Problem).I went to the service ...[Read full complaint]

To get refund from craftsvilla

Arti Sodhi on 27 August 2016

I had ordered for Dumpy Rams casual wear printed Salwar suit dupatta material. My order no.is 103024661.I ::) received it yesterday. It is very low quality suit. I wanna return it back,kindly refu...[Read full complaint]

Shirts color not choice

Snehal Kap on 27 August 2016

Dear sir myorder no 4178 mak 5012 -3 assorted formal plain pc cotton shirts pack of 5 multi 40 return delivery not choice color shirts

Jabong is fraud

Shaloo Jhamb on 26 August 2016

0117 Is my complaint id.. Have ordered pink colour sandals but they sent the beige one.. It's been more than 10 days now but they are not sending anyone to pick the produ...[Read full complaint]

Firstcry.com order Not Delivered

Arbind Kuamr on 26 August 2016

I placed an order from firstcry.com order No. 2040678PUV500C852 placed on 12th August 016. They shipped order using xpressbess courier via AWB no 3HN011634571. shipment r...[Read full complaint]

The i kall mobile handset damaged

Parwez Ansari on 26 August 2016

mujhe aaj i kall ka handset mila aur jaise hi mene mobile ko on kiya to mobile ka screen hil raha tha isliye me is product ko return krna chahta hu aur me apna paise refaund krwana chahta hu pleas...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal's return process has not been initiated

Ankit on 26 August 2016

I buy yu yureka plus on snapdeal and it was faulty and even I complained the product has not returned

Return my order and refund money

Praman Sarkar on 26 August 2016

Order ID OID289185 Order Date Aug 22, 2016 6:39:43 PM Shipping Method Method1 Shipping Address Praman sarkar 19 KALI PRASONNO RMUKHERJEE ROAD. DAKSHINESWAR ROAD. KOLKATA, Kolkata, West Bengal, IN-...[Read full complaint]

Dhamaalshop.com — Payment done but 32" videocon Led not received

Haidarali Saiyad on 26 August 2016

Team, I booked videocon tv32' on 2016 with order no:ds16768 but till no product has not been deliver as well as i tried to contact the customer care many times which was ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by flipkart

Ajay Raj on 25 August 2016

sir mujhe flipkrt se dead phone bhejaa gya. 10 din ki replacmnt guarntee me hone pr bhi uska refund or replace nhi kiya gya

Shopclues damaged product

Shelli Gour on 24 August 2016

damaged and defective product delivered i just want to replace that product but my return complain cant br submitted.