Online Shopping complaints

Yepme.com sent different color shoes

Chauhan Vaibhav R on 16 April 2014

Respected Sir/ mam Me Vaibhav Chauhan I purchase black color formal shoes at Yepme.com on 06/April/2014 00:37am and my order no. Are #6266027 but the same time I delivered brown formal shoes So I ...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol refund related

Swayam Prakash on 15 April 2014

dear mem/sir... my order id. 1877 and my name is swayam prakash... sir aapki company se mene sony xperiya m dual(purple) mobile booking date 18/02/2014 ko karaya tha sir ...[Read full complaint]

Shopon4u.com Ecommerce Fraud

Saurabh on 15 April 2014

15 days back unauthorized transaction had been done by this site (Shopon4u.com) executives on behalf of steal the deal contest special offers. After the transaction got call from account departmen...[Read full complaint]

Order- S80267515 not received after 20days

Mohammad Ashraf on 15 April 2014

I made an order of 1798 INR on 25/03/2014 (Order no. S80267515) but the order has not been shipped yet whereas the website claimed to ship the order within 7-10 days of booking of order. Upon cont...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not refunding money

Sumit Marwaha on 15 April 2014

hello, I am Sumit. My number is 492. I brought a Bausch & Lomb Optima 38 (1 box) of Rs. 712. Firstly snapdeal customer care asked me that you will got a pair of lenses. t...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy information

Falguni Chandra on 15 April 2014

Please help me I ordeed one dual USB power bank on 15 th january 2014 but i not recieved my product today almost 90 days completed but I not got my product I call much time but they told to me som...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues dispatched wrong brand of jeans

Amitpranay Kumar on 15 April 2014

I have ordered a jeans of flying machine and the order no is 1595 i have received the parcel through courier by blue dart but the brand is changed by the website www,shop...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18- replacement of damaged product

Ravi Shewkani on 14 April 2014

Order # : 2453 Dated 02-04-2014 With reference to above, I had placed order for a ADCOM 3G Tablet with Calling/Dua Camera/WiFi-740C-White. I received the same in Damaged ...[Read full complaint]

Bagittoday sent wrong number shoes

Shafiq Khan on 14 April 2014

Columbus shoes tab 105 wht/r. Blu/8 mene 8 number order kiya tha jo chota he ise change karke 9 number bheje..

Jabong goods quality is very bad

Chirag R Shah on 14 April 2014

Order no-140317390186654 transaction date-17/03/2014 payment mode-cod this day i purchased the shoes of rs499 +39.But shoes actually delivered on my house 22/03/2014 and shoes quality is the very ...[Read full complaint]

I ordered Micro SD card but parcel was empty

Saket Bathla on 14 April 2014

Hello Sir, I placed an order of "Strontium Micro SD 16GB - Class 6 MicroSDHC Memory card - Retail Pack MCAMNPC7ETZ5YMXG gurujeecomputers" with order number 9031 on 07-04-...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy not give my item and money

Babulal Meena on 13 April 2014

sir muje 17 may 2013 ko internet per iphone jeeto 699 me maine uska payment apne debit card se kiya 100bestbuy.com par par abi tak muje kuch bhi nahi mila h or 100bestbuy par muje credit point mil...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy is a fraud company

Ravi Kumar on 13 April 2014

I ordered koutons shirts on april 4th 2014 but still no response , whenever i call them they say it will take 2 days but still i am waiting for delivery. They are fraud fraud fraud please do not b...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues fraud

Santiben Patel on 13 April 2014

25 day passd No Action on Delivering defective item, ShopClues FRAUD.,,,, i have received the Samsung AA-BP2NM5B For 15.6 inch Laptop bag yesterday, but this is a defective bag with faulty chain, ...[Read full complaint]

Fashionara.com not delivering shirt, took more than a month

Pratyush Prasoon on 12 April 2014

I have ordered a shirt on, 5th march 2014 but that website has not delivered shirt till date. On complaining on their customer support they say to wait for two days and this is repeating continuou...[Read full complaint]

Shoe for pickup pending by bestylish.com and refund pending

Zahoor L on 12 April 2014

I had ordered shoes under order no. is 815. from bestylish.com but the quality of the products is not good so I decided to return 2 of 3 shoes costing 1900 rupees I place...[Read full complaint]

Air filling pump for airsofa cum bed

Kamal Verma on 12 April 2014

I purchased air sofa cum bed from D2h shopping. Since the ari pump is broken by my own mistake. Now I want to buy the air pump for the same airsofa cum bed,but unable to get. So my Air sofa cum be...[Read full complaint]

Not delivery the product

Sunil Yadav on 12 April 2014

my product order no is 4423 and it is not delivery to me pls give me reason

Order not received after payment from bagittoday.Com

Ajay Kumar on 12 April 2014

I have ordered a pair of sports shoes on bagittoday.com on 29th March 2014 for which the order no. is 4421 & on 1st april 2014 their website showed that the product is ou...[Read full complaint]

Shopon4u online shopping behalf of me

Vijay Kumar on 12 April 2014

Dear Sir/Madam There was a fraud with me through my & my brother's credit & debit cards. I have placed no order. Company employee's named Aditi & Richa was fraud with me. They have get inf