Online Shopping complaints

Shopclues incomplete order

Ajay Kumar on 28 August 2015

my order no. is 7205 i order a set of 7 watches but i found only 4 watches when i opened it..i raised a complaint to refund my money and take your these 4 watches also ba...[Read full complaint]

Indiamart Material not received

Chaya Sharma on 28 August 2015

Dear sir, I have purchased one consignment of suits from Aethanic prints through India mart on dated 25th July 2015 and i have paid full payment of Rs.15870/- against that consignment through SBI ...[Read full complaint]

Delivered wrong quantity by shopclues

Prasenjit Mandal on 28 August 2015

I had placed combined order 8342 for Genx Analog Leather Wrist Watch (QTY:1) & Vintage Weave Wrap Leather Wings Women Bangle Bracelet Vintage Quartz Watches gift (QTY:1) ...[Read full complaint]

I bought sandwich maker from paytm order

Mukesh N on 28 August 2015

on 2015 i received the sandwich maker orbit elda. which was order from PAYTM site . product was defected because it was not baking food properlly i was apply to return th...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Fake Mobile delivery

Rohit Rohilla on 28 August 2015

I ordered an IPhone 4s online through snapdeal. After 3 months when I went to apple care, they rejected the phone saying that it is not apple, it's a Chinese set. Now I am going to court to sue th...[Read full complaint]

Craftsvilla defective saree

Surendra Kumar Rathour on 28 August 2015

I want return dipika red IFA saree.product quality is very bad plz send my money fast

Product not received from Flipkart

Aashi Singh on 27 August 2015

I hav nt rcvd my order yet. Date dat was given to me was 27th august i.e., today bt i hvnt recvd it yet.. i hv ordered it on 20th august n its is urgnt.. kindly get it delivered by tomorow. order ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in delivering the product from ShopClues

Gaurav Singh on 27 August 2015

Respected sir / Madam, I am Gaurav Singh(contact No. 045) . I placed a order of 100 kg bodymaxx home gym set of price ₹6259(including shipping charge) on Shopclues.com on...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get refund from LatestOne.com

Shiv Lal Chhabra on 27 August 2015

The power bank I ordered from LatestOne.com was damaged so I returned them back on 20-08-2015 . The company itself initiated the return and I filled the refund form sent by their customer care wit...[Read full complaint]

Regarding refund of credit from 100 best buy

Yuvaraj Loganathan on 27 August 2015

In thier phone winning contest i had registered but after many days no draw will be declared and they added my money in the 100bestbuy account and they told me to buy something from this website.b...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart wrong shipping and no satisfied reply

Aryan Srivastava on 27 August 2015

I had buy Sony MDR-XB30EX earphones and the flipcart seller gave me a very pathetic quality earphones like Chinese u can cheack the riveews also given by customer to filpcart seller KDINF048 every...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- order is damged

Rajesh Kumar Chouhan on 27 August 2015

i have recive damged product for snapdeal ecco courier

Quality of suit is soo bad bought from Craftsvilla

Alpana Singh on 27 August 2015

The quality of suit dress material is soo poor and bad.. And ur vendor is not allowed us to view the material... So i want my money return back and take urmaterial back...

No refund from snapdeal

Anandi Karapu on 27 August 2015

I had ordered ( order no.7194693603) T-SHIRT (campus sutra black & gray cotton polo tshirt) from snapdeal on 11 Jul, 015. , it was not in my size. So i returned my produc...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal is fraud - not returning my money

Gurpreet Singh on 27 August 2015

i purchased a gold coin from snapdeal.com and they delivered a gold plated silver coin as soon as i came to know about it , i called customer care and complained about it . they called and asked f...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against snapdeal

Ashok on 26 August 2015

I have booked two kyron fashion black georgette palazzo on 20th aug. My order no. is 1740 but I have received only one palazzo please tell what should i do. I am in great...[Read full complaint]

Not get 100%cashback from shopclues

Gurpreet Singh on 26 August 2015

I am regular satisfy customer of shopclue but as they promise on purchase from 11th to 15th august they give 100% cash back. But now they give useless coupon on behalf of cashback. Which is totall...[Read full complaint]

Received order no # 229800 in tampered condition

Adv.vinayak Badgujar on 26 August 2015

Very Urgent: Dear sir / Madam : This has reference to my order no # 9800 booked on 17/8/2015 . After long followup , I have received my parcel [ dt: 26/8/2015 time : 7.40...[Read full complaint]

Jabong- not refund of money

Ritu Shah on 26 August 2015

i have ordered online Marlin 2.0 Purple Running Shoes Order No.: 0175 on 6 aug 2015 at 6:45am by debit card payment mode saying that delivery will be done till 20 aug 201...[Read full complaint]

STAR CJ/Shop not giving Refund

Amit Passi on 26 August 2015

I have purchased Body Glow Makeup Kit by ORDER NO. 3470 cash on delivery dated 21-Apr-2015.. Delivered product damaged and unsatisfactory.I have given complaint about tha...[Read full complaint]