Online Shopping complaints

Received different shirt from flipkart

Devendra Desai on 28 September 2016

Hii Mene flipkart pe Jackandjones men's chekard marun shirt order kiya tha to mujhe uski jagah pe Jackandjones(vintage) ka offwhite and blue colour ka checkered shirt received hua tha to mene wo s...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues return and refund

Navdeep Kumar on 28 September 2016

I had ordered a nokia n73 mobile (order id 125) from shopclues.com which was delivered on 21/09/16 to my residential address. After I opened the box i found that it comes...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get offer for the ordered product

Risha on 27 September 2016

I oreder a 7 piece induction cookware.They send msg that they will deliver the product within 3-4 days, but it took 2 weeks to deliver the product..i ordered in 9 th sep2016 and i got the product ...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart's Redmi 3S mobile

Mukesh Rane on 27 September 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I was booked Redmi 3S Prime mobile phone on 21-09-2016 by online method from Flipkart. Same was delivered on 24-09-2016 with payment mode cash on delivery. I was found mobile's cam...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com sent duplicate damaged mobile

Kasaiah Ch on 26 September 2016

I have ordered for the Touch Nokia 5233 Mobile @ 999 but they have sent me a duplicate damaged mobile in non working condition with broken pieces of charger. I tried to reach them on mail but they...[Read full complaint]

EMI conversion issue from Flipkart and Axis Bank

Suyash Ahire on 26 September 2016

I have purchased Mobile from flipkart on 30th August and paid the bill using Axis bank credit card. And I have selected 6 months EMI option while purchasing. As per Flipkart policy they should pro...[Read full complaint]

I didn't receive Product after paying payment till 1 month

Dileep Latake on 26 September 2016

I ordered online tata sky SD Pack on 29th August 2016 from Snap deal. i received invoice by courier on 5th Sept 016. i paid Rs. 95/- by cash but...[Read full complaint]

Complaint- Online watch order thru paytm

Mahfooz Alam on 26 September 2016

Paytm compani cheter hai maine 2 ps farmer watch order kiya aur dono ka 456 Rs kat liya lekin box me 1 hi watch bheja plz mera paisa refund kardo ya watch bhejo

Cheating by Flipkart- Supply of 1 Pendrive against offer of 1+1 Pendrive

Klbhutiani Bhutiani on 26 September 2016

Flipkart Suppied 1 Pendrive (16 GB) against offer of 2 Pendrives - Order no. OD204772479120206000 dt.23.12 15 I had purchased Kingstan Data Traveler Pendrives 16 GB (1 + 1 Pendrive) on [Read full complaint]

About my refund for Haritage Jaipur Pink Cotton Kurti as pickup is done

Manik Singhal on 25 September 2016

Order id: 3030 item name : haritage jaipur pink cotton kurti I have ordered this product which I dont like the quality soo I file a return request on snapdeal as no one c...[Read full complaint]

The vendor received the payment and now is not responding for the ordered products.

Madhav Deshmukh on 25 September 2016

Hi Team, This is regarding the Quikr Ad : Ad Id 114. Mr. Sunil Santhosh Desale (Vendor) of KN Collections contacted me when looking for wholesale dealers in Ethnic collec...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart cheated me by cancelling my orders without permission

Mangesh Sonar on 25 September 2016

Dear sir/mam, As per flipkart's advertisement about 1 rupee sale I have taken a part into this and I have put an total 13 orders of three products on 24th Sep.2016 and as flipkart also approved on...[Read full complaint]

Cheating & fool to people by Flipkart

Sunil on 25 September 2016

Very Poor (Ghatiya service by Flipcart) OD507081933131231000 I have Ordered this items 15 Sep16, I have received confirmation & messages form Flipcart on 16 Sep item was packed & shipped. Till [Read full complaint]

Return the products it is not android

K Sandhya on 24 September 2016

We ordered a phone its order no is1001921419 ordered date is22sep2016 whice was delivered on24th we ordered a andriod but it is not an android phonei am getting scold from my husband so pls return...[Read full complaint]

My ordered mobile not working properly

Avinash Jadhav on 24 September 2016

I am order from mobile snapdeal.com I kall combo but this mobile waj not properly wark I ritan send to snapdeal but snapdeal is not saspot is my completed this side care not risiwd my phone and 1 ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky Order is not received since from last 2 months

Karthik Karthik on 24 September 2016

In Whaaky.com I was booked an MI power bank order on 8-11 15:59:47. My order number is S801741944 ,My order was dispatched from whaaky.com on 1st sept ...[Read full complaint]

Amazon.in not refunding for just one day old defective phone

Sameer Anand on 24 September 2016

sir,I bought coolpad note3 lite from amazon.in,order was placed on 17th august 2016 and delivered to me after 5-6days.The invoice number is KA-BLRS-141777691-1353273.But the picture quality and th...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky fraud or liar

Manu Chand on 23 September 2016

i order on 8th September, 3 shirts and 3 jens and yesterday i receive that , after open im shocked that all item very dirty and many time used, and that's npt that type what i order totally fake i...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received from snapdeal

Kaushal Dev on 23 September 2016

I have ordered a Samsung j3 phone and make payment with my SBI debit card and due to let order delivery I have canceled my order but it is very let I haven't received my refund amount and on my sn...[Read full complaint]

Empty Box Received from snapdeal

Naveed Nabi on 22 September 2016

Order ID: 1845 After returning this product (Sony Xperia Z3+) for some reason, it failed in Snapdeal's quality check on 3 September 2016 as i had not given the appropriat...[Read full complaint]