Online Shopping complaints

Paytm's delay in refund

Gagan Bapna on 03 December 2016

Hi! I had ordered for “E450 Thinkpad Lenovo” Laptop, Order No. 170, on 16-Nov-2016 at 22:04 hours from Paytm for INR ,579 and made the payment o...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky's Product is Duplicate and seconds part

Ravindra Babu on 03 December 2016

dear sir this online Shopping people cheated me, i placed order for an mobile and powerbank, of original piece, but they sent duplicate now they are not responding to our call and for any mails, b...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal is not obeying deal

Chandranath Mondal on 02 December 2016

Hi Team, I ordered a product from SnapDeal.com and after 2 days they cancelled the ordered without notifying me. They refunded my amount but at the same time increased the product price a lot. Now...[Read full complaint]

Very late and unresponsive delivery of my ordered sofa set from Flipkart

Sammit Karekar on 02 December 2016

I ordered sofa set from Flipkart on 2nd October 016. At the time of placing the order, the estimated date of delivery of my product was given to be 3rd of November [Read full complaint]

Order No.4046685093 is not successful

Ajay Madhukar Kale on 02 December 2016

Sir/ Madam, I requested to my friend to send money he sent me money but still now I not received money... Then I requested to upgrade my wallet but no representative meet me...just giving me appoi...[Read full complaint]

Refund awaited since 2 months from yepme

Maricar Rodrigues on 02 December 2016

Order # 6922 october 29, amount 1 910 order # 7702 october 08, amount 1, 384 they cancelled my order due to received an overwhelming response an...[Read full complaint]

I did not get the parcel.

Yougender Sharma on 29 November 2016

i did't get recive the parcel. my order is p1ma40 lenovo flipcover

I didn't receive my refund amount yet from Yepme

Hardeep Singh on 28 November 2016

Approx 2 months are gone....after reached my product in there warehouse but I still didn't receive my both refund amount yet I call yepme customers care many time. every time they told me that som...[Read full complaint]

Against Online shopping

Nidhi Bhavsar on 28 November 2016

I am Nidhi Bhavsar living in Anand. GUJRAT. I have ordered a black dress worth rs. 00/- from an Instagram account named wholesale Indian dresses on 17th November [Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- refund/replacement

Vimal Mishra on 28 November 2016

Na refund kr rahi hai company or na hi replacement kr rahi hai, abhi 10 days pehle mobile liya hai...

Fraud case against Flipkart

Sandeep Sahu on 23 November 2016

I had purchased 2 pairs of shoes from Flipkart under order ID: ‘OD507285215481988000’. After the purchase, I didn’t find the shoes fitting to my shoes. So, I made a request on Flipkart website to ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint on the service provided by snapdeal.

Anuran Amrit on 21 November 2016

I had ordered an item from snapdeal but it is not getting delivered. Every time the message comes that the attempt to delivery failed but the fact is that the courier service of snapdeal didnt try...[Read full complaint]

No refund from whaaky

Shailesh Devidas Kapure on 19 November 2016

Respected sir ,, this comapny is commientment me you will get refund in seven days ...But company not give me refund in seven days ....This mail is send from company given below above... Big deals...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal - Return / Replacement / Refund Issue

Nikhil Bajaj on 19 November 2016

To whomsoever it may concern. I placed an order for the below listed product on November 13th under Order ID: 898. The product got delivered to me on November 15th. I rai...[Read full complaint]

Shopping at Paytm - Horrendous Customer Support- pathetic experience

Sundara Iyer on 19 November 2016

1) App / Website: Living in the stone ages. Only 1 Delivery address possible that too in the profile. Address does not even get pulled up for confirmation during placing of order. 2) Customer Serv...[Read full complaint]

eBay not send money

Ranjit Suryawanshi on 18 November 2016

my ebay guarantee clim id is 9835 but ebay not send my mony...! plz help me..

eBay not send money

Ranjit Suryawanshi on 18 November 2016

sir i was buy a nokiya 5800 mobile online from ebay.. that mobile is totaly duplicate pice.. then me coplete to ebay on 2016 care adviser saied me kuriar this phone to se...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal's Product not yet delivered

Shubham Jain on 17 November 2016

Order id-16686780257 Placed an order on snapdeal week back and paid in advance,was promised that it will delivered within 3-4 days but it has been 8 days still not received,also tracking status of...[Read full complaint]

Jabong Product not received

Vikrant Arora on 17 November 2016

I order 4 pair of shoes on 16.. Delivery date of the order is 016. But today date is 16.. Till now I not received my o...[Read full complaint]

Not pick up of Wrong product shipment by Snapdeal.

Arvind Bawiskar on 15 November 2016

Not picking up wrong shipment. Order for Philips High Quality Nebulizer but send different Model of same barand by Snapdeal . Know telling that my address not come under their pick up Area of curr...[Read full complaint]