Online Shopping complaints

Shopclues items not received

Devsi Pithia on 23 November 2014

My order - No. 1851 was placed on 6th November 2014 and now its 23rd Npvember. It has been 17days and still this product has not been received. Shopclues show the "your O...[Read full complaint]

Complain is customer is not satisfied

Vikram Singh Parihar on 23 November 2014

hello I am advocate vikram singh parihar from Kanpur.mere complain ye hai ke aapne jo shoes mujhe bheje hi jo ke galat size ke hi jabke mera size 9 no hi jo ke mane bataya tha.aur aapne ye kaha th...[Read full complaint]

Home shop18 no better product

Mohammad Tahseen on 23 November 2014

Money order no. is 5533 my complained no.is 0745 not better prodect

D2H online shopping vox 4 sim mobile

Akhilesh Kumar Saxena on 23 November 2014

i purchase a vox 4 sim mobile by d2h , i have a maney but i gat no any customer care support by d2h & vox mobile co. so my mobile is useless for me i call maney times call to customer care but no ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm have deducted money but order was not placed

Kunwar Thakur on 23 November 2014

i placed order from yepme and done my payment through paytm from my debit card but the amount was deducted from my debit card but order was failed so i request to give my money back ...

Shopclues Fraud website, no reply from customer support team

Sahil Shah on 23 November 2014

Order number: 9307 It has been almost 2 months and my order is undelivered. I haven't even got the refund. What's the problem? You people don't even bother to reply, I ha...[Read full complaint]

Faulty and second hand product received from shopclues

Pranay Paul on 23 November 2014

I bought one blackberry phone on 30/04/14 from shopclues.com,but after delivery i found that the set was faulty...it was a preowened set and it was even not working properly....after complaing the...[Read full complaint]

Not received bajaj gas stove

Jayanti Pramanick on 22 November 2014

I have order a hx1chimney and three burner gas stove combo offer given by bajaj electronic.weborder no:belbo111319 on 5nov.they have delivery only chimney and have taken full 8600 rs.gas stovstill...[Read full complaint]

Intex 2x mobile afer 7days no delivery

Rahul Kumar on 22 November 2014

Meine 16 nov. Ko intex 2x order kiya tha abhi tak koi delivery ni hoi hai bstaya gya tha ki 7days me hogi lekin aisa kyo

Snapdeal cheated me A sincere appeal of help

Supriyo Guha on 22 November 2014

My complaint against Snapdeal: order ID: 2373 | Order Placed on : 1-06 16:05:13 Although I was supposed to receive the product on 17th. Nov, 201...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues fraud

Kapil Sharma on 22 November 2014

My order - No. 0991 was placed on 16th November 2014 and now its 22nd Npvember. It has been 6 days and still this product has not been shipped. Shopclues show the "your O...[Read full complaint]

Unsuccessful Transaction on 100Bestbuy

Jayachandran A on 22 November 2014

I have Ordered couple of things in 100bestbuy on 014, the bill amount after discount was Rs. .00. I have paid the amount thru my CITI Bank Credi...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal shopping disappointment

Shreya Shukla on 22 November 2014

I sm very disappointed wid yr service I was said plz replace my order wid shoes size no.5 but you send me same product which was I get I told u so mch tym nd I was inform yr coustmor care service ...[Read full complaint]

STAR CJ not refunding money against default product selling with in 48 hrs

Surendra Sharma on 22 November 2014

Dear sir, In reference order no. 9840 item code 0001 UB Slate 7cz new smart phone of Rs.4499. I received this product on Sunday 16 Nov.2014 This...[Read full complaint]

Refund Not given by snapdeal

Rohit Returaj on 22 November 2014

Complain Number - 051, Order No 799, I have been facing the issue for 1 month 20 days. in next 10 days it will be 2 months. I asked for refund a...[Read full complaint]

Exchange spice mobile from homeshop18

Baldev Agarwal on 21 November 2014

Sir maine spice compny kaa ek mobile homeshop se kharidaa tha maine jo mobile ke liye order diya tha us ki jagah doosra mobile bhej diya gaya hhai

Snapdeal does not refund money

Nasrin Meman on 21 November 2014

I had ordered Vinod steamer in qnty.2. I Paid for 2. But I found only single quntity of that product. I Booked complain. But in vain....The date of order is 014.

Shopclues Return Service

Jinal Dabhi on 21 November 2014

I have bought a pair of shoes from Shopclues. But when I opened it, I found damaged it. So I asked them for refund/return the project. I Submit my request before 10 days. Now they are saying, retu...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by ebay seller 'Lifestyle_space'

Naresh Khedkar on 21 November 2014

I had very pathetic experience with ebay purchase. I purchased shirt form seller called 'lifestyle_space' (http://www.ebay.in/usr/lifestyle_space). Shirt sent was so pathetic that after first wash...[Read full complaint]

Refund of money from fraud Home shop 18

Aditya Agarwal on 21 November 2014

Hi , This is for my home shop order no : Refund of order 952626575,suborder no.86689599 Their executive took money and asked me to courier the product though it was not a proper delivery . I couri...[Read full complaint]