Online Shopping complaints

Received different product from Whaaky

Vikash Saini on 26 January 2015

We ordered one t-shirt & sports shoe of order id : s80718357, but we received inner & normal shoes of different quality which i didn't liked, so please take back the product and send my money. [Read full complaint]

Product is not. receiving

Op Sharma on 26 January 2015

product is not received yet,, delivery date was 23 Jan..but didn't receive yet.. if we couldn't receive then we will case on it....

100bestbuy- product not according to description

Raghu Chopra on 26 January 2015

Few days back I got a call from 100bestbuy that I got selected for a contest to win a sony mobile. Your employee told me that, to participate in the contest, I have to buy 2 fila tshirts from 100b...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol pls refund with courier charge

Rekha B.n on 25 January 2015

my order number 687. I ordered for 7art silk from NAAPTOL but they deliveredvery cheap quality product. then when I called they said me to send it back. I send it back it...[Read full complaint]

Order not received

Md Perwez Akhter on 25 January 2015

I m not present 24/01/2015 but I m re-call order on the date 015. I'm present on 24 Jan please give me my order

Delay in delivery of product even after complaint

Dixit Arora on 25 January 2015

I ordered a big bazaar gift voucher from shopping.indiatimes.com order id is 602. I am yet to received it till today 015. I also raised a compla...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol not solving problems

Shubham Jain on 25 January 2015

sir ab aap hi btaiye mai kya karu i am fed up with your naaptol policies and 1 month has passed by complaining and complaining and at last i m going to file case against u because now i am not hav...[Read full complaint]

Homeshop18 not delivering the order replacement

Manikandan Anandan on 25 January 2015

I had ordered for two Anarkali suits from Homeshop18. The suits delivered were defective in one order and in the other order the suit was a different one. I requested for a replacement and they to...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved the courier return money from Snapdeal

Yash Verma on 25 January 2015

I have ordered many things from Snapdeal till now and many of the products are great but due to some of the faulty and poor products I returned some of the products back to Snapdeal and the return...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol's Cash back not received

Eldhose Pb on 25 January 2015

I'm purchased from aluminium secure wallet from naaptol and 14th January 2015 I received the product on the same day iam communicate with naaptol and told when I got the product iam open the packa...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues.com not returning my money

Sanjay Agarwal on 25 January 2015

I ordered samsung grand 2 on 3/11/14 my order no. 8565 on shopclues.com the parcel was delivered on /14. Mobile was malfunctioning so i asked fo...[Read full complaint]

Fashionandyou delivered defected item

Suman Sharma on 25 January 2015

The dress which i ordered on i received on 23 jan In this the embroidery of blouse and the pallu is nt elegant It looks it is second stock that remains after fresh Pieces .. And in previous suit t...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy fake company Rs.1199/- loss

Rk Nair on 25 January 2015

This is to inform you that On 2015 I have placed an order for Combo pack of 5 Assorted shirts thorugh 100 Bestbuy online website. While processing my order I made payment...[Read full complaint]

Refund of Returned Product from 100bestbuy

Neelam Arora on 24 January 2015

I ordered a combo set of 4 double bed sheets apro dated 27-28Nov,2014 online and received the courier on 29Nov and paid cash on delivery Rs1000.After opening the packet,i found it was not the same...[Read full complaint]

Printvenue.com no proper information

Divya Pradeep on 24 January 2015

I have ordered for sum wall clock n a key chain costing 2000 n mny got debited frm my card to the print venue company but they have not cnfrmd me the order r they didnt give me a id of my order ho...[Read full complaint]

No refund of my order of MMX A116 myvirtualplaza.com

Uvesh Mehsania on 24 January 2015

I purchased Micromax A116 on 31st January, 2013 from "www.myvirtualplaza.com", by paying through internet banking. Initially they agreed to refund by 30th April, 013, but...[Read full complaint]

Free gift not sending against my order no 961883425

Mukesh Doshi on 24 January 2015

I ordered Spice MI506 mobile. At time of order co advertiesd that's free flip cover of said mobile is free witch cost is Rs 1499 witch is not delivered with said mobile

Snapdeal pathetic service

Mohit Tyagi on 24 January 2015

I bought a car sheet bead cover but got wrong product, It took around one month to get final response about the cancellation of my order as not able to provide replaced item. I paid 350 cash and 1...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy fake company Rs.800/- loss

Pankaj Dhawan on 23 January 2015

i received a call from 100best buy and she was saying you r lucky winner and u r selected in final 10 in which 8 get sony x-peria & we r sending u a 2 t-shirt+1 shipping coupon+a coupon in which l...[Read full complaint]

Sands Shopping Hub - Frauds

Paras Gandhi on 23 January 2015

To, The Manager Paytm Sands shopping Hub This refers to registration process on Sands Shopping Hub sight on 21st Jan 15. There was call from their side for Apple mobile phone on instalments basis ...[Read full complaint]