Online Shopping complaints

Defective Redimi Note4G phone sold by Shopclues

Bijay Raj on 06 October 2015

I have ordered a Redimi Xioami Note4G mobile and while opening the phone it is not showing network. I have return booked and packed but the customer are is not willing to accept the complaint and ...[Read full complaint]

Against Online shopping

Ajay Dabas on 06 October 2015

mane online mobile kharida tha xiaomi mi4i 16 surpluss.in se wo phone on hi nhi ho raha h or na surpluss wale koi response de rahe h na bill par kisi ka no diya hua h ya to mujhe mobile replace ka...[Read full complaint]

Paid money but ordered material is not received

Preeti K on 06 October 2015

I have paid the money through my credit card in June 2014 for purchase of HTC Tablet, till today i have not received either my Tablet not my money. I called up several times but not reply from 100...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com fraud

Gaurav Singhal on 06 October 2015

whaaky .com send me 2 non branded jeans or duplicate sony power bank and not recive my call

Amazon 3d secure code has been deactivated.

Mohammed Danish Siddiqui on 06 October 2015

3d secure code has been deactivated. I have lodged the complaint yesterday but neither received any response nor the secure code has been activated so far.

Whaaky complaint for defective product

Manohar Garkhel on 06 October 2015

the product u have despatched for order no. S80953929 reached my home today the sony power bank 5000 Mah send by uuu is defective it's a very depressing feeling & making ...[Read full complaint]

Refusal to return an item that is wrong in size

Raunak Ashish on 06 October 2015

I had ordered a silver bangle from ebay india for my sister on occasion of rakhi,but its size was smaller so i made a refund request claim which was cancelled stating that their company policy doe...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues not refund my money (delay)

Vikas Shyamsunder Padhi on 05 October 2015

My self Vikas padhi i am buy a mobile in shopclues.com. my order id is 3023 i really feel bad today when my mobile is deliverd to me ( XIAOMI REDMI 4G NOTE ) . in this mo...[Read full complaint]

Micromax joy x1800 phone ia not working

Krithik on 05 October 2015

phone is nt working Dear sir, I have purchased a micromax joy x1800 mobile for 725 rs on 28 th of sep And it was delivered on 2nd oct 2015.im nt even use the mobile for one day the phone having fa...[Read full complaint]

Refund of 720 Rs from snapdeal

Anshul Bansal on 05 October 2015

order no. 4709 , i had payed money 18 Sep but sneapdeal promissed that i will deliver that product at 1 Oct last , but snepdeal not deliver my product at thaat that of ty...[Read full complaint]

Request for activation of 3D secure code.

Mohammed Danish Siddiqui on 05 October 2015

Online payment through my PNB MasterCard ( 5126 5200 2897 042) to Amazon Online shopping on 1-10-2015 was unsuccessful & due to make several effort the 3D Secure code has...[Read full complaint]

Paytm not delivered goods

Devenkumar K Bhatt on 05 October 2015

I have ordered two silver bowl with velvet gift box vide order no 74.. The expected date of delivery was 18 Aug 015. we were out of town till 16...[Read full complaint]

Craftsvilla.com different product

Jagrati Tomar on 05 October 2015

I dnt like it silk babaly royal blue suit material date of tansaction 5-10-2015 v

Wrong product send and no refund made by E shopping site Amazon

Satyam Shah on 05 October 2015

I have ordered 3M IA260166367 Auto Specialty Dashboard Dresser (500 ml) from Amazon on 8th Sept. 015, order no. #404-3562219-6114713. But at the time of delivery I got Ty...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Return and Inconvenient Service of Craftsvilla.com

Sanween Arora on 05 October 2015

Hi, I purchased 2 products from craftsvilla.com, The products were delivered on 29/09/2015 (tuesday), I didnt liked the products so I wanted to contact craftsvilla.com on the number they had provi...[Read full complaint]

SnapDeal Cheating

Shailesh Joshi on 05 October 2015

I ordered RedmiMI 2 Prime.29 Sep, they also mentioned on the website that 100% money back guarantee. when I check the camera it was not good. hecne I requested for return, they say we cannot take ...[Read full complaint]

Misleading Product - Hometown Nero Chair-Blue

Nalli Surendra on 05 October 2015

The Product: Hometown Nero Chair-Blue is a very misleading Product. Lot of product information is concealed deliberately. Never buy this, as part of the material used is sub-standard & non-durable...[Read full complaint]

No quality given by whaaky online shopping site

Mayur Gurav on 05 October 2015

I am mayur gurav i purchased 2 sony headphone by whaaky.com online shopping site my ref no is s809356732012 and s809351612012 in this sony headphones no sound quality avilable i complaint by mail ...[Read full complaint]

Getting damaged shoes received

Sukhvinder Singh on 05 October 2015

I'm getting damaged shoes when received,i also do complaint before about this

Shopon4U fraud ecommerce/wrong promise

Jugal Doley on 05 October 2015

complaint against shopon4u.com company add: shopon Marketing Pvt Ltd,New Delhi,India Telephone 9582228289,TIN/VAT no07436920749,Info@shopon4 Hi I am Jugal Doley. I purchased Special Offer 12(Produ...[Read full complaint]