Online Shopping complaints

100bestbuy order not recieve

Vibhor Jain on 24 July 2014

I was ordered a shirt.. I was gave a payment in card.. bt today is 3 months gone but I have dont receive my product.... pls help me......

My credit amount not activated

Shahzada Khan on 24 July 2014

1) I am pay 699 contest pay debit card. 2) 2 peter England shirt purchase 20/- 50% case back offer pay case and delivery 3) please advice my credit amount purchase system...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues Wrong Delivery and not accept return goods

Sandeep Kumar on 24 July 2014

I have ordered Sony LED TV Model 32R422B. I have received different Sony LED TV model 32R420B. even LED box is not company seal packed. supplier has been unpacked and packed by itself. i have surp...[Read full complaint]

Product not similar to the order placed

Sandy Brandsarena on 24 July 2014

Sandy yamaha to: @rediff.co.in cc: v16023@rediffvendor.com, shopsupport@rediff.co.in, @rediff.co.in date: Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM subjec...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy is fake company

Ganesh Sawant on 24 July 2014

on 23 june i got a call that i am a luncky winner of the contest (samsung galaxy 2) (have the entire conversation recorded on my phone).i was called in the evening t hat i will receive a watch wit...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy cheating with me

Jayesh Barot on 24 July 2014

100bestbuy cheater website..... koi refund nahi diya or phone bhi nahi utha rahe..... he wo log

Greendust provided a faulty laptop

Nitesh Saxena on 24 July 2014

i had ordered a Lenovo-U410 laptop from GREENDUST using online transaction. order# 440, invoice# 111, dated 12july2014. Laptop was delivered on ...[Read full complaint]

Product not yet received after placing order 20 days back.

Fahad Pathan on 24 July 2014

I have placed an order 649, Kids Tent house on 5th July 2014 and haven’t got any intimation or delivery at all till now. When I call to vendor she (Priya Enterprises, Del...[Read full complaint]

Fake product from shopclues

Haribabu on 24 July 2014

I have ordered Bose earphones from shopclues. They have sent a cheap quality fake headphone. when i called and ask for return they say it is 100 % genuine and they will not return. All the custome...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy se koi coupon prapt nahi hua

Neerajkumar Srivastava on 24 July 2014

S.No. Product Image Product Name Quantity Amount 1 Combo Of (Polo Assorted Tshirts (PT-001) + Polo Watch) 1 9.00 2 50 percent Cash Back special offer 1 0.00 3 Discount Co...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Product sent, Amount not yet refunded by Rediff

Meghdut Sen on 24 July 2014

Hi, My Rediff Order ID is 676. This is very surprising. I have ordered Stylish & Branded Designer reversable Rain Jacket (038).I got the wrong product which is not matchi...[Read full complaint]

Ordered full set of cloth but not received top

Rukumini on 24 July 2014

We have order full set of this one wine churidar and dupatta set ( #00028710001 we have not received top

Philip head set free on printer MG 2570 not received after registration

Ghanshyam Patel on 24 July 2014

We have ordered a canon printer (pixma MG2570) from star cj shopping channel.There was free gift of DJ HEAD SETS and we did not get that so please we are requesting you to deliver that head set to...[Read full complaint]

My iPhone 5s accessories missing in new sealed open box sent by snapdeal.com

Vaibhav Garg on 23 July 2014

My iPhone 5s accessories missing in new sealed open box sent by snapdeal.com I have ordered mew iPhone 5s but received sealed open box and all accessories are missing. They reject to pay my money ...[Read full complaint]

Do not buy anything from Home Shop18

Shilpa Khanna on 23 July 2014

I had ordered a Clorresence product from HOMESHOP18 but they had delivered a wrong product. the same day i had called their customer service a infirm them regarding the same the executive told me ...[Read full complaint]

100bestbuy misleading information - proof on call recorded

Amit Furtado on 23 July 2014

I paid 699 for a contest entry this month on 3rd July 2014 and its brought me a lot of pain and misery instead (have the entire conversation recorded on my phone)I was immediately called and asked...[Read full complaint]

WHAAKY Big Scam

Yashwant Zende on 23 July 2014

I have ordered Red Tape Shoes & Aluma Walle and Reebok Sports Shoes & Track Suit @ 999 products on March 22nd and after many calls & mails, Its almost 4 months waiting they have given any

Maharaja grinder is not working well from the first day of purchase from starcj

Vijay Khot on 23 July 2014

right from the first day i is not working and not grinding the spices.

eBay refund not credited in bank account

Emmanuel Vijay Lawrence on 23 July 2014

on 5th of June 2014 i paid for a brand new Nokia Lumia 630 online with me debit card. as the piece they send me was faulty i raised a claim, send back the product and the refund got approved. i ch...[Read full complaint]

Shopon4u deduct money from my account

Mohan Moharana on 23 July 2014

I got a call on 10-JULY-2104 from shopon4u.com(+911165398024) her name is SUNITA regarding the online shopping offers. They told if you register from our site, then you will get 40% offer for onli...[Read full complaint]