Online Shopping complaints

Ebook fraud by Flipkart

Tushar Ghag on 21 August 2014

Dear Sir, i had ordered a ebook "unspoken history of india six thousan years"on 19/08/2014 from thw webiste [Read full complaint]

Fraud cheat by -Savethedeals company

Jonathan Hudson on 21 August 2014

Dear, Kindly refer to my complaint against savethedeals and eviano digital s.l.u website Here I am explaining the process as I followed, I have seen e-mail of savethedeals.in . It has been display...[Read full complaint]

How can buy any products?

Kalyani on 21 August 2014

Dear Sir, please tell me how can do shopping for any product and also clear special offer like a clues bucks... Waiting for your favorable reply Thanks & regards..

Star CJ not giving refund and no response for any complaint

Prajakta Turbhekar on 21 August 2014

mene star Cj se 31st July 2014 ko datawind ka tablet order kiya tha WO muze 2nd Aug ko delivered hua order no-20140731043899 jbse WO mene tablet on kiya to usme application ka problem aane lga to ...[Read full complaint]

Recovery of fraud from savethedeals

Ankut Nigam on 21 August 2014

I recieved a email from savethedeals.in I click on the link they asked my card details I entered but without ant OTP deducted rs 1730 from my account. I want grahak seva team to solve the problem ...[Read full complaint]

Careless snapdeal

Alokmoy Das on 21 August 2014

i have ordered twice for FREE SPIRIT BLUE HENLEY T-SHIRT...bt each time they are providing me with FREE SPIRIT ROYAL BLUE HENLEY T-SHIRT...how snapdeal can be so careless!!!they dont know the diff...[Read full complaint]

Letsbuymobile.com complaint

Alok Gaharwar on 21 August 2014

Dear alok gaharwar, We thank you for applying for Mobile on EMI without Credit Card with LetsbuyMobile.com, Please note your Application details are as below. Order ID LBM06089315 Mobile Phone EMI...[Read full complaint]

Wrong size jeans provided by shopclues

Sunil Kumar on 21 August 2014

Dear Sir, Reg:order number :17159703 I was ordered 36 no jeans and Black - Blue colour but i have received 34 no jeans and ought colour, i have registered my complaint on ShopClues Customer care E...[Read full complaint]

Fraud products from 100 best buy

Satyanarayan M Arde on 21 August 2014

Date of transaction : Wednesday 2014 Description : Combo pack of 3 blackberry shirt Amount: 44/- (COD) Respected sir/mam, By trusting your unit,...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues giving false promises of reverse pick up

Rajat Sharma on 21 August 2014

i ordered product my number was 7003 which turned out to be completely damaged ..i filed complaint n fulfilled all protocols..sending video.pics.. after thest they assure...[Read full complaint]

Won shophunk contest but not given

Zeeshan Khan on 20 August 2014

mujhe aaj shophunk ki taraf se call aaya aur bataya gaya ke mai ne samsung galaxy 4 ka contest jeet gaya. aur yeh bhi bataya gaya ke delivery confirmation ke liye call aayengaa. mujhe call aayaa. ...[Read full complaint]

For Shopclues Order# 16894677

Dheeraj Madan on 20 August 2014

I placed an Order # 4677 on 17th July 014, called up CC many times, have always been told that will hear back with 24 hours, I am very disappoin...[Read full complaint]

100besybuy Cheated in product

Om Dubey on 20 August 2014

Ordered Koutons shirt from best buy.com they have sent me local brand shirts I have requested to change my brand which was I have mentioned in order but that executive behaving me very badly , tha...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues not gave refund

Sagar Patel on 20 August 2014

Neither they call back nor they reply to my mails. I feel like a stupid cheated customer. Its not about that small amount. Its about my right. ShopClues order 1321 what i...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not gave refund

Khushbu Kushwaha on 20 August 2014

Snapdeal had sent me wrong product, hence i returned that on 6 aug 014. And instead of repeatedly followung with them they have not refunded me money. Neither they call b...[Read full complaint]

No need for gifted t shirt

Raman Prajapati on 20 August 2014

Maine net par dekha ki sony xperia z2 mobile on discount only 699 rupees me mil rha h maine order kar diya then fir mere pas call aayi ki aap top 10 me number aa gya h isliye aapko 2 tshirt gift m...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal No refund of money for undelivered product

Rajeev Prakash on 20 August 2014

It has been horrible and devastating experience with Snapdeal on my order no. 8341 dated 04 Aug 014. I ordred a medical equipment and made the p...[Read full complaint]

Blackberry shirts bad quality product

Satyanarayan M Arde on 20 August 2014

I purchased combo pack three blackberry shirts by COD option. I paid said amount and received pack but all three shirts look like of second use. The sticker of blackberry is attached on it by remo...[Read full complaint]

Gizmobazaar.com Fraud website

K Prasad on 20 August 2014

This is a fraud website. Ordered Lenovo P770 mobile cover with order number #gzm1195. No response to email. Customer care provides false information if they are able to lift the phone. Strictly av...[Read full complaint]

Infibeam order not received

Vikas on 20 August 2014

Have purchase Ambrane power bank 8000mah from infibeam on 13 Aug and till now its coming processing you order. when cal CC you have to wait for long que and you get idiotic replies from them every...[Read full complaint]