Online Shopping complaints

Jabong means fraud

Isha on 10 February 2016

Jabong.com must change their name to instantfraud.com. I ordered some clothes .they didn’t delivered & updated returned I called them they apologized, & said they registered a complaint. I ask [Read full complaint]

Not accepting Return even after claiming 'hassle free returns'

Anupama Sharma on 10 February 2016

I ordered a different laptop then the one I intended to buy. And now they won't accept return. My order id: OD405154307753137000 They have made a whole discourse of 'hassle free return' which is j...[Read full complaint]

I want Payment refund again Asus 2 laser

Jyoti on 10 February 2016

I wanted Asus Laser 2 But, I got 2 laser thats why I want to replace it.

Assured gift with combo kit by mart2all.com

Ajay Tiwari on 10 February 2016

On dated 2 Jan came a call from mart2all.by Mr Bipin.He said that you are selected as a lucky customer ,you can get assured gift "sumsung led tv 48 inche"on amount of Rs 8696 with combo kit

Shopclues Complaint for damage product

Deepek Dhunna on 09 February 2016

I was ordered 26 jan 2016 by debit card surya hotpot induction cooktop with free kadhai and they delivered me 4 feb 016. I was received the parcel on dated 4 feb accordin...[Read full complaint]

Combo offer with assured gift

Amit Bangur on 09 February 2016

I had received a call from mart2all.com that you are selected for free gift with combo offer in witch watch, 3 American diamond,power bank & sunglass of 8787 rs along with mobile i phone 6s free. ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal- refund of cash

Rakesh Kumar Jena on 09 February 2016

I didn't get my cash back.... Snapdeal cheated with me.

Wrong product delivered.Refund pending

Rajdeep Singh Mann on 09 February 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I had purchased Wrangler blue jeans from snapdeal and wrong product was delivered to me. Instead of slim fit jeans a straight fit jeans was delivered to me. They asked for snaps of...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal.com Fake and Irrisponsible Behaviour

Nasrullah on 09 February 2016

I just bought 8 Eprilla T Shirt from Snapdeal, Order Number are mentioned at below. But it's size unfit for me so i have asked them to replace it with small size. They have register My Complaint 1...[Read full complaint]

EBAY shipped the product to a wrong address

Sanjoy Saha on 09 February 2016

PaisaPay ID: 6396 Payment Amount : 9.15 Seller: mytoolstores Payment Via: PayUmoney Wallet Date of Transaction: 04-Feb-2016 Delivery Location : ...[Read full complaint]

Delivery not received after payment

Avnesh Kumar on 09 February 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam, i have book a order Samsung galaxy J5 Gold 8GB on 22 Jan 2016 with order no. 8231 & payment has been done by card, they have committed to delivery by 5-7 working days by mail but ...[Read full complaint]

Shopcj Complaint against Order No. 20160203070458

Narendra Sharma on 09 February 2016

shop cj कंपनी है मैंने एक डेनिम जींस का आर्डर नम्बर 0458 दियाथा उस टाइम 1000 काडिस्काउंट कूपन था जिसके बारे में यह नही बताया गया था कि यह कूपन 5000 रूपये से अधिक की खरीद ...[Read full complaint]

Payment made but product not delivered till now

Abhishek Verma on 09 February 2016

Hi All, I ordered 4 watches via Provogue on 19 jan 2016 and 3 watches delivered on time but one watch was not deliver product and customer care number is fake because no any parson picup my phone ...[Read full complaint]

Headphone not received from snapdeal

Dinesh Kumar on 09 February 2016

I bought infocusM260 bya beesexpress from snapdeal on 2nf Feb but not received earphone along this handset .

Snapdeal wrong and unethical business practices

Alok Kumar on 09 February 2016

ordered 42 size sweater but they delivered 40 . Snapdeal picked for replacement again delivered 40. In the meantime price increased and they cancelled order. suffered for no fault of mine. How the...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues non delivery no refund

Prasahn R Foandi on 09 February 2016

With due respect, On DEC,15 31, I ordered Lg Wasing Machin from Shopclues..! And the estimated date of delivery is11th Jan..! Nd Promise date of delivery is 15th Jan.. But still I dint receive my ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com Not refunding my money

Nitesh Kumar on 09 February 2016

parcel of 4 clothes which I have ordered through whakky.com was very rough and tough and were used product and then I self shipped to you .You all said to refund me in 7 business days .This mail w...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Refund issue

Kapil on 09 February 2016

I have purchase a phone from snapdeal they provide me a damaged product.reverse pickup of product has been done but 20 day over they are not making refund of mu paymeny every time they say we are ...[Read full complaint]

Want to replace hang mobile at snapdeal

Amandeel Singh on 08 February 2016

I want replace product my mobile in focus I purchased from snapdeal after 10 days hanging problem I want replace or money back my mobile no 4349

Wrong product

Bushra Nadeem Nadeem on 08 February 2016

My order f.a.s.s.tan pu leather biker jacket.snapdeal send me wrong product.so I replace order two time.but now I want refund.plz back my money.i am sending my neft detailsIFS code:UTIB0000795.ACC...[Read full complaint]