Online Shopping complaints

Shopclues Product not yet received

Bheemappa Bandikeri on 02 July 2016

I had ordered for original BL-4D BL4D Battery for Nokia mobiles N97, E5 & E7. Order number is 3807 dated 016. But still I have not received the ...[Read full complaint]

Material not received & not dispatch by whaaky .com

Sudhir Chandra on 02 July 2016

Maine 2016 ko whaaky.com co nokia-5233 model ka order place kiya tha jis ka order number-s801601483 hai aur maine iss ka payment 99/- s.b.i ke n...[Read full complaint]

My phone online purchase but till today not received

Nimeshchandra Haswar on 29 June 2016

Online purchase Redmi note 3Gold 32GB phone dt:21-Jun-2016 has per company policy 7days days delivery but till today phone not received.

Wrong shose and used shose given me

Ritesh Sharma on 27 June 2016

Iam Book in niki shose but Me give old ribook shose please help

Paytm 1772885606-return request

Vasudha on 25 June 2016

Its been more than month i am chasing to return my product but no action has been taken till now.more than 10 times i have given return request but no one has done anything regarding my issue.Orde...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal show fake discount refuse to deliver products

Ravinder Jangra on 25 June 2016

Hello dear sir/madam I am Ravinder .i place a order on snapdeal. The product 32 gb sandisk iPhone usb was MRP 00/- rupees and AFTER discount 99/- rupees only. So I order ...[Read full complaint]

Material short supply by shopclues

S Khuntia on 25 June 2016

I had purchased a TV 40J500, online from Shopclues. When I opened it there was no Wall Mount Support in the packet as mentioned in their Tech Spec. There online return/replacement system is also n...[Read full complaint]

Cheap & Fraud low quality products

Arhum Shaikh on 24 June 2016

I purchased 3 Sony Earphone, one is not working the other is not even Sony brand its a Samsung earphone and when I called up Customer care number, the line just got transferred and then disconnect...[Read full complaint]

My money is not refunded

Ankusj Garg on 24 June 2016

I ordered the pigeon induction cooktop from snapdeal and i did payment through my debit card. My order id is this- 0360 and i place my order on 10 lay 2016 and they told ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of my order from snapdeal

Sushil on 24 June 2016

Order ID: 4005 I have ordered one laptop on 10th may. Even after retiring the item I am not getting my refund back. Customer care executive not able to give any informati...[Read full complaint]

I have return my smart watch

Manash Kumar Samantasinghar on 23 June 2016

This product is wrong product so i kindly request u please return my smart watch

Snapdeal is fraud & their Facebook page members also fake

Himanshu Arora on 22 June 2016

Sir/mam Hello my self Himanshu June 15th Order is place automatically & my account balance is deducted 1019 & then i am complaint about this issue so their team make me fool sir ur blanc is re [Read full complaint]

Naaptol roti maker complain

Mrudula Sirpotdar on 21 June 2016

I bought roti maker online from Naaptol. I tried to make roti by watching video but quality of roti is so poor and we cannot even eat and it's very thick in size and not even well baked. whatever ...[Read full complaint]

Duplicate and trash products

Sajjan Agarwal on 21 June 2016

We all over reiterate the undisputed fact that: We had placed an order with you on 07/02/2016 vide your on line web store mechanism: “http://www.suavestore.com/” through order number [Read full complaint]

Defective product delivered

Anand Jain on 20 June 2016

i have purchase micromax canvas spark 3 from on 16 june 016. this poduct is defective. problems like.that selfie.saved as flipped and it tooksnapdeal.com 6-7 minutes yo c...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol Defective roti Maker

Rajinder Kaur on 20 June 2016

Dear Concern, Order NO:-23838993 I have purchase a product Roti maker from your side NAAPTOL which is totally a waste of money item.Its totally defective product plus its not working also.When i c...[Read full complaint]

Air sofa 5 in 1 is defective

Anjali Vijay Bansode on 17 June 2016

I have purchased an online Air lounge from Tele Brands (India) Pvt Ltd @ INR 6194 on 17th April 016. It got damaged after few days. I got the same replased and gave courier charges INR 400/-.They ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com send defective products

Karan Vaza on 17 June 2016

Hi,sir my name is karan vaza, I ordered a combo pack of an LG Bluetooth earphone and Mi power bank 10400mah, earphone is ok but very poor quality, power bank is faulty and it does not seem orignal...[Read full complaint]

No action on return my phone from fliipkart

Narender on 17 June 2016

I buy leeco mobile phone on 27may from flipcart under their turms and condition s but now its not well as expect so I want to return it but flipcart is not taking any action on it.

Size issue of Jeans ( Online Clues.com)

Swapnil Vinyak Raut on 16 June 2016

Product Name : - New Arrival Combo Pack of 3 Men's Denim Casual Jeans Size :- 30 Amount - 99/- OID No:- 5130 Tracking Number : - [Read full complaint]