Online Shopping complaints

Pickup issue by snapdeal

Harish H R on 20 October 2016

Order id 8915 Order placed 3 Oct 16 Item delivered 17 October 2016 Return requested 17 October 2016 I had requested for return/replacement of the wrong product I received...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues Product not received yet

Jayesh Jayadasan on 20 October 2016

Fake no. From the customer care service of their Courier partner which is Dotzot they gave me 5032 which is totally fake no. Trying about 0-30 t...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues not send product

Vimal Jain on 19 October 2016

sir i have purchased samsung scx3401 printer from shopclues in prepaid payment method and order sucessfful recived from company. but today 19-10-2016 order auto cancelled without preinformation . ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal product is not gud and not working and the mobile is not on

Mahmood Ahmad on 19 October 2016

i purchase micromax s301 from snapdeal but i could not get charger and earphone from the box and the cell is not open i request replace the product or if not replace i want my cash back otherwise ...[Read full complaint]

No refund issued nor any action taken

Benson Mendonca on 19 October 2016

I purchased a new gaming keyboard but the problem was in the app it said that it had 7 back light but when I recieve an item there was no light coming nor was it working properly and so I contacte...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received from yepme

Zalak Dilip on 19 October 2016

Ref: Order ID - 630. Tracking No - 3276 I ordered shoes having Item code: 2616 from yepme on date: 18 sept. [Read full complaint]

2 months since the product was picked up by Snapdeal and refund is still pending

Sbsbsb Sb on 19 October 2016

I would like to follow up on below order: Order ID: 1316 ( product name-Tryfa White Crepe Jumpsuits) @Snapdeal: Please initiate refund of INR 1200 IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FU...[Read full complaint]

Money not refunded

Priyanka Gupta on 18 October 2016

I ordered a peterpapa multicolour sandal from snapdeal. I received my item but i found the size of the sandal bigger so i returned it back and ordered for small size. They told me that the smaller...[Read full complaint]

Bookmyoffer's faulty product

Manjunath Manju on 18 October 2016

I order a memory card and power bank in BOOKMYOFFER. I get that products on 15th October,2016. But they send faulty products to me.

Paytm - no refund after 15 days

Arun on 18 October 2016

Hi, I have booked a ticket via PayTm on October 3rd and the ticket got cancelled by the bus operator(Order ID: 621, ticket number : 93). I have ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Not picking up the returned order

Hem on 18 October 2016

I have ordered 'Oomph! Peach Chiffon Saree' from snapdeal on 03 Oct, 2016 and got delivery on 07 Oct, 016. I did not like the item as ts not what I ordered, the material ...[Read full complaint]

Against the false update

Smtiti Naskar on 18 October 2016

item not delivered and wrong information updated Order ID: 5038 (1 Item) DETAILS Placed on 03 Oct, 2016 The order status is 'Delivered' but I have not received it.totally...[Read full complaint]

Product not received yet

Naveen Kumar on 18 October 2016

Actually mobile number which is given at the time of order is not reachable so please call on this number 4018 and the courrier Xpressbees does not have any office in jam...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal cheats on pre paid orders

Vipul Kumar on 18 October 2016

I ordered a pair of shoes from snapdeal and paid using netbanking the full amount.After few days message came your product delivered successfully,while I didnt even get a call fromm any courier or...[Read full complaint]

Reverse pick up arranged Product not Replaced

Shubham Yadav on 17 October 2016

Redmi note 3 32GB Gold Item code:-BE450405 my order no:-15563293481 Sub order no:-19394378799 IMEI No:-863217030905109 Buyer Name Shubham yadav phone no:-8542948753 Redmi note 3 found fault Revers...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal delivered empty box for Nokia battery

Mangesh Wakode on 17 October 2016

Ordered Nokia Bl-5c 1020 Mah Lithium Ion Mobile Battery For All Nokia Phoneon 11oct 016, but snapdeal delivered empty box on 16 Oct 016. Order a...[Read full complaint]

My order not came yet

Gautam Kumar on 17 October 2016

My complaint is my order for watch is not come in estimated delivery it is delivered by xpressbee please delivered it today

Shopclues refund amount Rs- 1812.00

Deepak Chandra on 17 October 2016

Sir, I have to say that you could not dispatch it in time . so i request to you please refund the amount Rs- 1812 immediately. I update my account details on my Shopcluse login id.

SNAPDEAL Fraud Cheat Pathetic Beware

Pravesh Jain on 17 October 2016

On the name of this diwali sale, they are running this strategy that they will cut the market share by getting a customer engaged by luring them with offers.. getting the money in their account an...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart's moto E3 defective mobile

Krishna Gajanan Chalikwar on 16 October 2016

i have purchased one motorola phone of rs 7200 from flipkart..after battery dries..the phone is not getting charged..now phone is totally dead..not able to anything for this...flipkart has denied ...[Read full complaint]