Online Shopping complaints

Flipkart delivered defective product

Chhotelal Gupta on 16 January 2017

On Jan 8 017, booked a moto z mobile partly by exchanging old phone and partly by cash on delivery, on delivery received a defective product, flipkart's technician visite...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal order not delivered at given time

Deepak Bharti on 16 January 2017

Sir mai snapdeal se ek puma ka shoe order kiya tha jo ki gold scheme mai tha iske under apka product apko 2 dino ke under aa jayega but sir mera product mujhe abhi tak mera product deliver nhi hua...[Read full complaint]

Online purchase - no company existence

Harishchandra Madhukar Chitnis on 16 January 2017

From Event marketing company one sms received to me for home business offer in which they have committed to give machine and raw material for making paper dish,dron etc as per the discussion infor...[Read full complaint]

Yepme delaying my refund against order no.32613135

Imran Dhankot on 13 January 2017

Dear Sir,My order was cancelled by Yepme after geting money through credit card.They said that they are unable to complete my order.This was happened in last october 2016.I have mailed them for re...[Read full complaint]

SpeakAsia Refund my amount

Muqeem Fatima on 13 January 2017

I am starting this business via suggesting of my friend2...so I'm ready with invest in the company but when I can not tack my iincome of 4000/-of every month ...and therafter this scams is open in...[Read full complaint]

Different item deliver

Manuj Sharma on 12 January 2017

Add watch and deliver watch is different and wallet have a cut

Skyline steam spray iron defactive

Sanket Haldankar on 09 January 2017

I order a product.skyline steam iron.from homeshop18.on 9/1/2017.but wen I plug it,the indicater was off an iron was also not heating.try delivered a faulty product.not happy with homeshop18.plse ...[Read full complaint]

Account se flipkart se shopping wihout information

Meetesh Kumar Sharma on 09 January 2017

My account se 7999 Rs without information sopping 3jan 2017 so I am going to police station Report to 9 Jan 2017 so my information sambit to sopping & diledery Address pr...[Read full complaint]

Regarding to old item received from Paytm

Sweta Shukla on 09 January 2017

i had ordered a neckless and they had delivered a used and old item . after that i return it and tey are not accept it . plz help me

Order cancellation amount refund from flipkart

Saurabh Samadhiya on 08 January 2017

due to an order cancellation on FLIPKART on 26/12/2016....699/-rs are refunded(ref.HUR25000824291) but not updated in account till date.....plz look in to matter as early as possible

Monopoly in Flipkart. Completely unethical behavior

Aad Enterprises on 07 January 2017

Talking about Flipkart monopoly and unethical behaviour towards seller. Flipkart permitted to sell in the brand name aadtail. As a new seller I dont have any TM Certificate with me and even though...[Read full complaint]

Company bahut fraud kerti hai do bar ker chuki hai koi cheez magai thi or koi nikli

Sonu Singh on 06 January 2017

Kabhi kisi ko suggest ni karunga maine 464 rupay diye the cash or formal shoes magaye the or koi nikle .

Kiwo mobile purchese but not met the mobile

Rajdev Kumar on 06 January 2017

i online kiwo mobile purchese so pad the amoun to online date 09-11-16 so not any information and no give the mobile so please check web site - [Read full complaint]

Amazon and icici bank harassing me

Mohan Kumar on 06 January 2017

11/11/2016 ko 7:58 min par maine Amazon se 1000 rupees ka gift card kharida tha Jo ki offer me 850 rupees ka tha payment Karne ke Baad amazon decline ka massage aya amazon walo be mujhe kaha ki aa...[Read full complaint]

Defective LED tubelights from snapdeal

Vishal Srivastava on 04 January 2017

I bought WIPRO LED tubelights from snapdeal. The product carries one year replacement warranty. After just 10 days of usage , the fLED tubelight stopped working. I contacted sanpdeal and as per th...[Read full complaint]

Humara product return nahi ho raha hai

Bhagyawan Patel on 02 January 2017

Hamako ise return karana hai order b number 7704 my mobile number 7791

Damage & defective RO supply by shopclues

Sanjay Chopra on 01 January 2017

I purchase nexus leva RO from Shopclues order no. :- 3203 which supply damage & defective by Shopclues. I contact Shopclues customers care morethan 50 times but they cann...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not pick my product

Paras Bhateja on 01 January 2017

im ordered micromax 43inch led tv on 21 dec 2016 nd it dele ievered on23dec2016 when i open the box ith has damageed nd call to snapdeal nd they say they pickup my order in next 1_2days but today ...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues product non delivery and no refund

Safiyatussaleha on 31 December 2016

mujhe call aya k mera number beneficial offer me lag gaya hae then mujhe kha gaya k aap 3000to4000ki shopping kro aapka gift and order kiya hua product 72hrs me deliver ho jaega and aap sekuch bhi...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal Is not refunding My money

Akash Sankapal on 31 December 2016

i had received damage mobile from snapdealand after that i contacted snapdeal to refund after that snapdeal told me to ship mobile to snapdeal warehouse after i shipped mobile to snapdeal from Fir...[Read full complaint]