Municipal Corporation complaints

सडक नाली एवं शौचालय निमार्ण

Anuj Mishra on 09 April 2017

सडक नाली एवं शौचालय निमार्ण सर हमारे गाँव मे किसी भी प्रकार का कोई विकास कार्य अभी तक नही हुआ है। प्रधान की ओर से कोई शौचालय ओर न कोई सडक निरमाण हुआ है। ओर जहा ईटो का पडंजा है। वहा नाली कच्ची है ओ...[Read full complaint]

Blocked sever line

Dinesh Pathak on 20 March 2017

I am Dinesh Pathak, resident of 11A/786, Street No-1, Mandawali Fazalpur, Delhi-110092 hereby filing my complaint towards poor & Chocked condition of sever in our street. I have sever connection i...[Read full complaint]

Garbage of drain in front of my house

Surendra Shrivastva on 15 March 2017

one of the safai karmchari abused to me when i was no at hom one 15th March2017 in the presence in front of my son near about 10 a.m. and elegated me that i throw back garvage of drain while by ve...[Read full complaint]

Shortage of water supply from KDMC

Sharad Punamchand Wagh on 14 March 2017

I am staying in Amruta park Nandivali kly E haji malang road. We are not getting proper water supply from kdmc from last 1 month. Kdmc are supply very low pressure water supply to Amruta park Nand...[Read full complaint]

MCD Sweeper misbehaving

Kuldeep Singh on 17 January 2017

For the past 3 months I have been complaining about the waste which has been accumulated by the sweeper of my area.I have been telling the sweeper not to pile up the waste. But she has not been li...[Read full complaint]

Refund of excess payment

Trambak Rambhau Khairnar on 02 January 2017

I've completed my bungalow construction in December 016, Nashik Municipal Corporation has issued completion certificate Instead of the fact, I'd paid electric bills from ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against sewer sweepers

Tarun Kumar on 29 December 2016

sewer sweepers clean the sewers of all the streets and throw all the garbage in front of my shop.i have requested before also to throw the garbage against the wall but they did not listen to me.th...[Read full complaint]

Against patwari

Manjinder Singh on 21 December 2016

we have the complaint regarding the patwari name-jagminder Singh ,halka -amargarh, distt-sangrur, we are very disturbed from our patwari . he is not doing ur work from last 2 years. he us demandin...[Read full complaint]

New Street light nagar palika gariyadhar 6 time Application last five months but not service this time.

Makwana Sagar on 21 December 2016

Full total bad service in nagar palika gariyadhar my problem is 5 month old new Street light add in my Street road. I loss of money,time,and etc. I have respect totally office staff but no one man...[Read full complaint]

MCD Sewage Blockage

Dev Sharma on 19 December 2016

To the deputy commissioner MCD Preet Vihar south zone New delhi-110024 sub:blockage of sewer pipe line since 4 days 14/12/2016 sir I am a resident of H. No.A-270,Street No.6 North Block West Vinod...[Read full complaint]

Water problem

Babusingh Chauhan on 26 November 2016

Dear sir this is to inform you that drainage/ sewage system is chock up / blocked and sewage is blocked at our home. The gutter water entering in our home and we are facing many difficulties. It i...[Read full complaint]

Illegal water connections at Chattarpur

Shri Sharma on 24 November 2016

Dear Sir/Mam, This is for yr kind notice that there has been lot of illegal connections is being made in GALI NO.1 AMBEDKAR COLONY CHATATTARPUR. Yesterday only 02 more connection has been taken il...[Read full complaint]

Area karamchari behavior is very bad and not working as per govt rule

Gupteshwar Singh on 13 November 2016

Village karamchari Mahesh Rai working in Koilwar block and employed to collect revenue for Land and mutation of land. When I had gone to his office he was always found absent. He always speaks lie...[Read full complaint]

Safai Karmi not came for clean area and abuse the society member

Mukesh Singhal on 04 November 2016

Mere ghar ke pass bale Ghr se mehtaro NE kachra Utha kr mere Ghr ke age Daal diya Humne unse bola Ki ye Kya hai kachra hatho Tu ulte gali galaonch karne lage Ur Humko Damka rahe...... In ke upar s...[Read full complaint]

Re :complaint no 4449600000 amendment of bill

Jagdish Kumar Jain on 27 October 2016

our water consumption is 02kl per month since we have relocated and frequency of stay / visit is very less . water meter was declared as not working by earlier readers but instead of changing it s...[Read full complaint]

Sewar blocked/ leakaged

Sandeep Narula on 24 October 2016

We are facing this problem around 1 month. it is blocked and is overflowing . there is very bad & foul smell all around hence Mosquitoes developed in office area. we also got it cleaned by private...[Read full complaint]

Mere gram ki sadak bahut kharab hai

Pradip Jaiswal on 22 October 2016

mere gram patonda ki sadak bahut kharab ho chuki hai es or kisi ka bhi dhyan nahi jaraha hai aap se nivedan hai ki aap uchit karvahi karke meri gram ki sadak ko pradhanmantri sadak yojna ka lab de...[Read full complaint]

Water bill is too high beyond expectation in last 2yrs.

Sangeeta Kumar on 17 October 2016

Consumer K No. 0000 , every time ill is too high . It is like Delhi Jall Board is looting the people in Delhi. Need immediate action by Delhi CM and settle this issue ASA...[Read full complaint]

Colony residents encroachment on govt land

Vanita Rani on 16 October 2016

sir I am the resident of teacher caloney in our caloney a family encroachment on road nd placed their kabaad on road nd plots which makes look of our caloney very bad nd they also waste drinking w...[Read full complaint]

Water and pollution

Aarti Parmar on 06 October 2016

Dear Sir, i am from baroda, living in nandesari. There are too many problems of water and pollution. Please come and visit my village. We are in dangerous situation. Water coming in house is like ...[Read full complaint]