Misleading Information complaints

Missing of offer/freebies from my daily newspaper since last one year

Nimit Gogia on 07 May 2016

From past one year the freebies that the times of india/nav bharat times/companies offered via newspaper is missing from newspaper in our locality. I think it is taken away by our agency distribut...[Read full complaint]

Strays dogs go insane.

Prathamesh Zagde on 27 October 2015

Strays dogs of our area i.e sector8-9 near sector 8 ganesh maidan,landmark near sai mandir keeps on barking whole night without any reason.. people coming home after their hetic work at night is u...[Read full complaint]

Fake caller asking for ATM number, Adhaar number

Umesh Gautam on 17 August 2015

Today I received a call from 6643 the person told he is calling from Customer calling center. He asked which Banks ATM card i am holding.Further he told that your SBI ATM...[Read full complaint]

Fraud call recieved from mobile

Ramakant Rajput on 14 August 2015

fraud call received from mobile no 8163 saying that they will give 2 lac medical policy for 1 year 1 watch worth 3000 rs. 2night 3day tour. and asking for credit card 16b...[Read full complaint]

Bright future national fraud

Varsha Barge on 14 August 2015

muze 3/8/15 ko call aya ki apka icici bank me selection hua he as a jr accountant,to tum rs.1900 pay karo profile registration ke liye bank of baroda me, to mene pay kiya..uske bad 7/8/15 ko muze ...[Read full complaint]

Tata Nano contest related

Jitendra Patel on 04 August 2015

Ek din shopon4u.com se romika ka call aaya aur muje bataya Ki aap Tata Nano car contest me aapke shopping point jyada honeki vajahse Honda amaze me winner hai to 2500₹ registration fee jama karvao...[Read full complaint]

Rupees refund from time4career

Mukesh Kumar on 04 August 2015

phle mujhe time4career.in se call aaya to unhone mujhe HDFC bank me job dilwane ke liye time4career.in me ragister krwane ko kha.. or mujhe pnb bank ke account no... GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PNB A/C-67...[Read full complaint]

Mis commitment regarding job and took money

Ashwani Kumar on 31 July 2015

My friend named Avtar singh call me to provide a job in Glaze India pvt.Ltd.He invited me for interview on near chadravani wild life road Dehradun. when we go to interview. That give some informat...[Read full complaint]

Fraud call and used my credit card

Gundurao Kh on 29 July 2015

Got fraud call saying from ski credit department and they are issuing new card due to security reasons wanted all details and collected all details and made transaction of my card 7992 amount

I have receive a letter from central gov.of India

Abhishek Jagtap on 28 July 2015

muje central gov.se joining letter aya h usme kaha h ki muje 13800rs jama krne as a security.or us k baad muje 30500rs/ month salary di jayegi.kya ye fake h?kya mai is pe bharosa kar sagta hu?plz ...[Read full complaint]

Credit card fraud

K. Kamalaksha on 26 July 2015

On 13/7/15 i have received a call from a lady claiming as SBI card represantative ,told me that they are going to credit my account with bonus points and KYC varification.I have given asked detail...[Read full complaint]

Immediately cancel transaction

Khemraj Pisda on 24 July 2015

sir aaj mere papa k pass kisi unknown number se phone aaya papa ne phone receive kr li phone krne walne ne papa ko sir mai SBI Main Branch Mumbai se bol raha hu krke bolo uske bad aap ka ATM card ...[Read full complaint]

Jobs for hyundai at quikr

Tushar Kanet on 19 July 2015

I pay 2250 rs job in Hyundai company but there is no call letter I get...ESE fraud ke khilaf ku6 karo nahi to apka quikr fraud kehlayega....miss Mahi co. Number: 8... [Read full complaint]

Against one frendship club

Jadeja Ghanshyam Sinh on 18 July 2015

Meine ek pepar ki add dekhkar us friendship club ko call kiya tha. Usne mujko pehle apne a.c .mein 2550 rs .jama karne ko bola. To mene uske ac me dal diye to ab bolta he 7000rs. Aur dalna padega....[Read full complaint]

Mesto Manpower Pvt Ltd. Complaints

Abhay Singh on 09 July 2015

Hi, I'm Abhay Singh and i'm from Delhi. i want to share my worst experience in Mesto Manpower pvt ltd Janakpuri delhi. First i saw in indeed.com there i was a Computer Networking job offer by Mest...[Read full complaint]

Manasloyalty resort Igatpuri gold membership is a total fake

Rupal Shah on 07 July 2015

We, including 10 families, have taken gold membership of manas lifestyle Igatpuri for 2 nights 3 days which is for a year( april15-may-16). We have taken the membership through rmv group which is ...[Read full complaint]

Against Pink Pearl services

Mdiqbal Khan on 06 July 2015

I have taken work from Pink pearl services of video watching which is located in vadodara,gujrat. The sites in which they told me to work is [Read full complaint]

Misguided and Fraud by the company's representative

Rajesh Dubal on 04 July 2015

Dear Sir / Madam, I have invested money in Sunshine Dynamic Marketing Pvt. Ltd. I came to about this company through Mr. Sumit ( 592) he is a representative of the above ...[Read full complaint]

Got a joining letter from krishi vikas anuyojana kendra for the post of cce

Vindhyakumar Tripathi on 03 July 2015

before 7 days i got a joining letter from krishi vikas anuyojana kendra(kvak center) in this joining letter give the instruction to me call a mobile no when i am calling on that no. the person giv...[Read full complaint]

Vacancy Zone Cheating me for job

Deepak Kumar on 03 July 2015

I m deepak kumar pichle saal july main job search kar raha tha main news paper main ad dekhi maine unhe call kiya unhone mujhe bulya nirman vihar main wahan mujhe miss pooja mili unhone mera inter...[Read full complaint]