LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Not providing services by IGL Delhi

Vijay Shankar on 30 March 2016

Submitted fee and documents on /16. Contacted several times on phone but PNG connection not provided. Fade with false assurances. Please do needful.

Not obtaining gas cylinder from Bardekar gas agency

Priti Kishor Kharode on 30 March 2016

Your distributor has unable to give proper service upto 1month . he also has not attend phone call and even your agency cannot give the cylinder in your ofice also . Sales Executive mr.Lokesh Saxe...[Read full complaint]

Delay In Gas Cylinder Delivery

Ramkali on 30 March 2016

Dear Team, I am a consumer of Bharat gas and my customer Id is C13397 I have booked a cylinder on date 11th March 16 with reference no ( 959) almost 20 days have passed b...[Read full complaint]

Non istallation of new PNG connection

Vijay Shankar on 28 March 2016

I had deposited requisite fee of Rs.1000/- through DD along with all connected documents to IGL on 4/3/2016 for installation of new PNG in D-138, Sarojini Nagar-23 which has been allotted to me. D...[Read full complaint]

Overchaging of HP gas cylinder

Premal Shah on 28 March 2016

our last refill cylinder was delivered on 23/3/2016.order no.579843-21/3/2016. consumer no.601046 .LPG id-2 9110 8402 0002 1452 .actually company price rs.506.19.distributor charged rs.531.50.not ...[Read full complaint]

Bhagat gas vendor asking for more money on cylinder delivery

Pranali Vilas Labde on 26 March 2016

1 time I complaint about this … but what I gt in reply is shocking … They ask mi to keep change while taking gas cylinder …. They just ignored the fault of their employee … They just ignored the m...[Read full complaint]

Demand more amount of money for gas regulator

Sonali Karpe on 26 March 2016

Demand more amount of money for gas regulator & arrogant behaviour with custmore . Avoid for clearnace about money & give regulator to us after some days. Also not resolve our issues within on [Read full complaint]

Delay lpg cylinder

Sk.md. Mohosin on 26 March 2016

I had booked lpg cylinder on 16/02/16 my booking no 6436 and my cash memo no 190083(16/3/16).But after 9days they had not delivered the lpg cylinder. I'm also toll free n...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy issue

Ram Krishen Koul on 25 March 2016

Complainant name : shri ram krishan koul mobile : 1321 email : @gmail.Com landline : address : s\o damadar koul h.No.311-a master lane patta pa...[Read full complaint]

Demand more amount and arrogant behaviour

Sonali Karpe on 25 March 2016

Demand more amount by vendor and arrogant behaviour with customers.

No gas connection since Aug-15

Deepak Sawant on 18 March 2016

Can somebody please help? Our society in G.B. Road Thane has already have gas connections to our neighbors but when I purchased this flat in Aug-15 I applied online for gas connection with payment...[Read full complaint]

Arjun Gas Service Home Delivery Nahi Dete Aur Home delivery Ke paisa Lete hai

Anuj Kumar on 17 March 2016

Sewa me, shriman mahoday ji aapse nivedan hai ki mera gas connection consumer no-604184 hai.maine booking ki thi.booking cancle ho jaati hai.aaj date 17/03/2016 ko jab mai gas cylender lene ajency...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate give up subsidy request

Sunita Saxena on 17 March 2016

Dear Sir, My name is sunita so wrongly click to give up subcidy option . We have not received my last 3-4 times subcidy amount in my bank account.So please deactivate this request and transfer my ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in gas pipe line connection

Mrs. Lalita Ramavtar Varma on 16 March 2016

I ,Mrs. Lalita Ramavtar Varma Staying at Bunglow no. /16, Krishna heritage,Opp. Don bosco School, New M.H.B Colony,New Link Road ,Borivali West, Mumbai- [Read full complaint]

To deactivate give it subsidy

Surendersingh Bora on 16 March 2016

hello sar My name surender singh bora by mistake I have sent a request to give it up subsidy I want to deactivate my subsidy request so please deactivate my subsidy gas indane request I need my su...[Read full complaint]

Gas leakage complaint

Syed Sallauddin on 16 March 2016

Gas was deliverd to me i used it for two days and i saw tht gas has lekage i gave an cmplaint to gas agency at 9:30 now the time is 1:42 till now no one has come to check wats the problem our fami...[Read full complaint]

Arjun gas agency misbehavior

Tinku Singh on 15 March 2016

shriman ji aapko avgat karana chahta hu ki maine 18/10/2015 ko gas cylender liya tha, jisko sambandhit agency ne apne system me diliverd nahi kiya aur booking cancle kar di.jiske karan humko subci...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not deliver after release the cash memo

Deepak Behera on 15 March 2016

I had booked the gas cylinder on 3.16 & received the Cash memo release message on .16. After that i regularly called to the Lokesh gas & his dri...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of booked refill cylinders

Kailashchandra Jain on 14 March 2016

i have booked for refill the cylinder on dated 19/02/2015 my connection no1618but till today i have not received cylinder i have contactseveral time to the agency but till today he is notsupplied ...[Read full complaint]

Found water instead of gas in the cylinder

Vikash Kumar Singh on 14 March 2016

I found a water in my Bharat cylinder ... I was surprised when my cylinder finished very early ...usually it finished between 8-22 days ...today it finished within 10 day...[Read full complaint]