LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Demand more amount of money for gas regulator

Sonali Karpe on 26 March 2016

Demand more amount of money for gas regulator & arrogant behaviour with custmore . Avoid for clearnace about money & give regulator to us after some days. Also not resolve our issues within on [Read full complaint]

Delay lpg cylinder

Sk.md. Mohosin on 26 March 2016

I had booked lpg cylinder on 16/02/16 my booking no 6436 and my cash memo no 190083(16/3/16).But after 9days they had not delivered the lpg cylinder. I'm also toll free n...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy issue

Ram Krishen Koul on 25 March 2016

Complainant name : shri ram krishan koul mobile : 1321 email : @gmail.Com landline : address : s\o damadar koul h.No.311-a master lane patta pa...[Read full complaint]

Demand more amount and arrogant behaviour

Sonali Karpe on 25 March 2016

Demand more amount by vendor and arrogant behaviour with customers.

No gas connection since Aug-15

Deepak Sawant on 18 March 2016

Can somebody please help? Our society in G.B. Road Thane has already have gas connections to our neighbors but when I purchased this flat in Aug-15 I applied online for gas connection with payment...[Read full complaint]

Arjun Gas Service Home Delivery Nahi Dete Aur Home delivery Ke paisa Lete hai

Anuj Kumar on 17 March 2016

Sewa me, shriman mahoday ji aapse nivedan hai ki mera gas connection consumer no-604184 hai.maine booking ki thi.booking cancle ho jaati hai.aaj date 17/03/2016 ko jab mai gas cylender lene ajency...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate give up subsidy request

Sunita Saxena on 17 March 2016

Dear Sir, My name is sunita so wrongly click to give up subcidy option . We have not received my last 3-4 times subcidy amount in my bank account.So please deactivate this request and transfer my ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in gas pipe line connection

Mrs. Lalita Ramavtar Varma on 16 March 2016

I ,Mrs. Lalita Ramavtar Varma Staying at Bunglow no. /16, Krishna heritage,Opp. Don bosco School, New M.H.B Colony,New Link Road ,Borivali West, Mumbai- [Read full complaint]

To deactivate give it subsidy

Surendersingh Bora on 16 March 2016

hello sar My name surender singh bora by mistake I have sent a request to give it up subsidy I want to deactivate my subsidy request so please deactivate my subsidy gas indane request I need my su...[Read full complaint]

Gas leakage complaint

Syed Sallauddin on 16 March 2016

Gas was deliverd to me i used it for two days and i saw tht gas has lekage i gave an cmplaint to gas agency at 9:30 now the time is 1:42 till now no one has come to check wats the problem our fami...[Read full complaint]

Arjun gas agency misbehavior

Tinku Singh on 15 March 2016

shriman ji aapko avgat karana chahta hu ki maine 18/10/2015 ko gas cylender liya tha, jisko sambandhit agency ne apne system me diliverd nahi kiya aur booking cancle kar di.jiske karan humko subci...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not deliver after release the cash memo

Deepak Behera on 15 March 2016

I had booked the gas cylinder on 3.16 & received the Cash memo release message on .16. After that i regularly called to the Lokesh gas & his dri...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of booked refill cylinders

Kailashchandra Jain on 14 March 2016

i have booked for refill the cylinder on dated 19/02/2015 my connection no1618but till today i have not received cylinder i have contactseveral time to the agency but till today he is notsupplied ...[Read full complaint]

Found water instead of gas in the cylinder

Vikash Kumar Singh on 14 March 2016

I found a water in my Bharat cylinder ... I was surprised when my cylinder finished very early ...usually it finished between 8-22 days ...today it finished within 10 day...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of booked LPG refill cylinder

Yadvendra Prasad Shukla on 14 March 2016

i have booked for refill the cylinder on dated 19/02/2015 my connection no 1618 but till today i have not received cylinder i have contact several time to the agency but ...[Read full complaint]

Taking illegal charges without bill

Harsh Saini on 14 March 2016

Dear Services, I Harsh Saini S/o Late Sh. Zile Singh Saini R/o Wz-490 Palam village New Delhi-45. It connection was my parent name wide Lpg Id- 916. This was disconnect f...[Read full complaint]

So diffrence between perviece and todays bill

Mahaveer Jain on 13 March 2016

in pervice bill amount is 610 ruppes and todays's bill amount is 1198 ! some time and pervice i am use some gas but but today 's bill amount is last time to please check my meter reader

Unblocking of gas connection

Mrs Shashi Prabha Singh on 12 March 2016

My consumer no. is 257, of Gayatri Gas Service, Chittorgarh. My gas connection is on name of my school. My mobile no. is 854. Most probably regi...[Read full complaint]

Irregular /delay delivery of gas cylinder

Kundalik Pandurang Gite on 12 March 2016

Aadarniy, Sir/madam Gas booking baad delivery delay hota he, Aur delivery boy ko phone Karo to me yaha hu waha hu yaha se cylinder leke Jao. Kehte he paise to home delivery ke hi late he. Krupya m...[Read full complaint]

Reverse of Excess Payment of PNG Invoice - BP No 6000004123

Arun Debnath on 11 March 2016

1. I received invoice for Rs 4.09 covering the period from 06th October to 03rd December 2015 on 14th December 015. Due date of the invoice was ...[Read full complaint]