LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Gas Delivery boy Payment jada mangta hai

Dnyneshwarrao Bahad on 22 April 2016

Mera nam d y Bahad hai mera consumer no.614339 hai maine abhi do din pahile ek gas refil liya uski rate memo no.114890 rate 592/-hai aur delivery boy hamse 20/-jada mangta hai. Nahi dene par wo ha...[Read full complaint]

Didn't given on the lpg gas concretion without lpg biond product

Rajesh Kumar Kushwaha on 21 April 2016

सर मुझे एल . पी .जी कनेक्शम चाहिए जिसमे मुझे एल पी जी गैस स्टोव के आलावा और एल पी जी बिऔंड प्रोडक्ट नहीं चाहिए . मैं मानसी भारत गैस सर्विस अमरपाटन जिला सतना मध्य प्रदेश ,,,, में गया तो वहां कनेक्श...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in filling petrol

Surinder Kumar on 21 April 2016

This is to complaint against S.At HSKISSAN SEWA KENDER, sidhail. YAMUNANAGAR I paid Rs.500 for petro (Date: 17.04.16Time 1115am approx), however the quantity filled was too less. The indicator of ...[Read full complaint]

Inflated PNG Bill for BP Number : 5000051056

Tarun Gupta on 20 April 2016

My new connection started on .16. Till to date no body has visited my house to take the meter reading. Without any reading a bill for 37 scm has been generated, whereas m...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted from amount payable on transfer of gas to bangalore

T Aravinda Prabhu on 20 April 2016

Consumer number 3328 t aravinda prabhu . I had gas connection from you since 001. I had got the same transfered to so many places. I had 2 cylin...[Read full complaint]

For LPG gas connections

Mohd Azam on 19 April 2016

during the refilling gas subsidy not add in my a/c since connection.

Irregular delivery of refill cylinders

Balasaheb Biraje on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir, I am customer of HP Gas consumer No. 4718 connected to M/s.Shree Mahalaxmi Enterprises,Kolhapur(Maharashtra) HP Gas distributor code No. 080....[Read full complaint]

Delay in cylinder delivery .

Sarit Kumar Dash on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir/sirs I booked for HP refill and the number given by my cell phone is 3436 for 6400 (my consumer number) . Booking cleared till 31st mar...[Read full complaint]

Dealer not deliver gas

Charudatt Rajan Talekar on 15 April 2016

Mahalaxmi gas dealer in devrukh. Ahe never deliver gas cylender ,

Bharat gas agency misbehavior

Abdul Jabbar Khan on 15 April 2016

i am very disoppoint the behaviour of manager mukesh lada of barat gas agency (mangalmurti gas agency in ujjain) they are fight with us &say that they give lpg cylinder only in 605 rupee other wis...[Read full complaint]

Did not receive bill at my residence

Hikmat Singh on 15 April 2016

from so may months i m not getting igl gas bill at my residence which creats a lot of problem for me for paying the amount of billlp

For New LPG connection

Jatinder Singh on 14 April 2016

Dear sir, I had applied for new connection & my request ID is 185. On 8/4/2016 i had received a message from your side on my mobile no. 1010 tha...[Read full complaint]

Hot plate inspection of bharat gas

Naima Firdous on 14 April 2016

I Dated: 12-04-2016 From: NAIMA FIRDOUS Village: Jiara, P.O.- Tarakeswar Dist-Hooghly, Pincode- 2410 To M/s. Dhaniakhali Gas & Appliances Harpur (Jhulantala), P.S.- Dhani...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about not giving cylinder on time and overcharging

Swarda Purandare on 13 April 2016

rspected sir, we book celender in march 25/26.but upto 29 we dont receiv celender,after inquiry we get information that booking is cancelled.i receive the sms of booking and receipt.they said that...[Read full complaint]

LPG subsidy related

Vimla Devi on 13 April 2016

Sir my self vimla devi amar rasoi ponit bikapur with out my permission my subsidy go to daan for 365 so i have loss and we cant asked me so iam very loss iwith out my permissin i want my account p...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of subsidy in my bank

Omparkash Gagneja on 12 April 2016

I have been getting gas subsidy in OBC bank jail road Amritsar .For the last two turns when the same was not transferred to my account I rang up the Ravi gas agency Amritsar about not getting the ...[Read full complaint]

Not getting the cylinder in proper sealed pack

Mr.loknath Pallaur on 11 April 2016

Dear sir, we are not getting the cylender every time in full & sealed condition, every time gettng the unsealed cylender, if such asked to delivery boy asking to collect from distributor only, and...[Read full complaint]

New connection not provided after CA no. and BP no. obtained

Ajoy Kmullic on 11 April 2016

I applied for IGL cooking gas connection on 31 January 2016 and paid 00/- by cheque. The cheque has veen encashed by IGL on 10 March 016. My CA ...[Read full complaint]

Check the legality of 75 Rs. slip.

Ramkumar Mishra on 08 April 2016

Dear Sir/Madam sir i am a customer of Indane gas and my complaint is sir there are spme teams around here which come to the authorized dealer and ask for every customer for 75 rs. and they paste a...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of computer operator

Sukhwinder Kaur on 08 April 2016

Missbehav of computer operator of shind gas agency she say not coming in agency not cooperative of customer please necassry actions done