LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Indane customer tele helpline not supporting

Anand Raj on 03 May 2016

Myself a consumer of lpg gas system in indane gas.Due to lpg related information and support i called tele helpline on 18002333555.Firstly they talked well and,but after listening all problems the...[Read full complaint]

The cheating of gas delivery boy and agencies

Khushi Ram Yadav on 03 May 2016

Sir please protect me and my family from the gas delivery boy and from the agency member i book cylinder on 24 april and they still dont giving me the cylinder asking for more rupees and abusing u...[Read full complaint]

IGL Connection still not install

Ptraveen Kumar on 03 May 2016

Hi Indraprastha, My payment has been detected on 20-02-2016 via cheque no. 2359 ICICI limited. But stll waiting for connection please share me the status. My address F-14...[Read full complaint]

Not home delivery from Gas cylinder

Baljeet Singh on 01 May 2016

sir i am a customer of hp gas through arya gas egency hisar .my account no.is 603146.i have to take cylinder from 1kilometer from my house please action ,on it and provide the facility of home del...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking and refill

Sachin Tompe on 29 April 2016

I was gas booking on dated 16/4/2016 & booking noCX26724116 IS Ragistered with ref no290370 but when i call the 29/4/2016 in indian gas customer they say you did not booking the gas.plese give me ...[Read full complaint]

Cash memo generated but delivery not given

Vinod Kothari on 28 April 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.514536 and for this booking cash memo had been generated bearing no.121501 dated 12/04/2016 , but after 3 days when i enquired about the the refill i was told...[Read full complaint]

Gas delivery time per nahi dena aur paise mangna

Yusuf Shaikh on 27 April 2016

hp gas booking no 0415 casememo 4774 dt-26-04-2016 rs.542.00 refill no deliver cusmer no- 4367

Not getting subsidy since last two years

Tushar Pawar on 26 April 2016

My hp consumer no is-------------------from jalgaon (m.S) gas.Till last two years I am not getting subsidy.Adhar had been linked two times is sbi ok and also old account in g.P.Parsik janta sahaka...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges for additional second cylinder

Budhabhai Kikabhai Naika on 26 April 2016

Dear sir, i am the customer of your H.P.GAS Distributor B. sejal gas agency valsad. My consumer no is 665. i go to your distributor for issue additional(second) cylinder ...[Read full complaint]

Account me kayi mahine se subsidy nahi pouchne ke samband me

Ghure Lal on 26 April 2016

sir mera name ghure lal s/o shree pachiya ram h my adrss madhav nagar jagner distt agra h mera gas cust.no.gjj342 LPGID 7500 0000 9498 2208 hai mere accaunt m pichhale ka...[Read full complaint]

Not establishing piped gas connection since 4 years

Deepak Anaokar on 23 April 2016

we have applied for piped gas connection on 2nd Oct 2012 about 4 years back for our society. after that various reminders also submitted to your office but since then no action/correspondence from...[Read full complaint]

Security Deposit not Refunded - Rs.6,000/-

Pran Monga on 23 April 2016

Dear Sir, Reg: Business Partner No.4000255705 On my request, IGL disconnected my connection permanently on 015. I had sent all the documents along with the Security Depos...[Read full complaint]

Gas Delivery boy Payment jada mangta hai

Dnyneshwarrao Bahad on 22 April 2016

Mera nam d y Bahad hai mera consumer no.614339 hai maine abhi do din pahile ek gas refil liya uski rate memo no.114890 rate 592/-hai aur delivery boy hamse 20/-jada mangta hai. Nahi dene par wo ha...[Read full complaint]

Didn't given on the lpg gas concretion without lpg biond product

Rajesh Kumar Kushwaha on 21 April 2016

सर मुझे एल . पी .जी कनेक्शम चाहिए जिसमे मुझे एल पी जी गैस स्टोव के आलावा और एल पी जी बिऔंड प्रोडक्ट नहीं चाहिए . मैं मानसी भारत गैस सर्विस अमरपाटन जिला सतना मध्य प्रदेश ,,,, में गया तो वहां कनेक्श...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in filling petrol

Surinder Kumar on 21 April 2016

This is to complaint against S.At HSKISSAN SEWA KENDER, sidhail. YAMUNANAGAR I paid Rs.500 for petro (Date: 17.04.16Time 1115am approx), however the quantity filled was too less. The indicator of ...[Read full complaint]

Inflated PNG Bill for BP Number : 5000051056

Tarun Gupta on 20 April 2016

My new connection started on .16. Till to date no body has visited my house to take the meter reading. Without any reading a bill for 37 scm has been generated, whereas m...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted from amount payable on transfer of gas to bangalore

T Aravinda Prabhu on 20 April 2016

Consumer number 3328 t aravinda prabhu . I had gas connection from you since 001. I had got the same transfered to so many places. I had 2 cylin...[Read full complaint]

For LPG gas connections

Mohd Azam on 19 April 2016

during the refilling gas subsidy not add in my a/c since connection.

Irregular delivery of refill cylinders

Balasaheb Biraje on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir, I am customer of HP Gas consumer No. 4718 connected to M/s.Shree Mahalaxmi Enterprises,Kolhapur(Maharashtra) HP Gas distributor code No. 080....[Read full complaint]

Delay in cylinder delivery .

Sarit Kumar Dash on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir/sirs I booked for HP refill and the number given by my cell phone is 3436 for 6400 (my consumer number) . Booking cleared till 31st mar...[Read full complaint]