LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Gas delivery time per nahi dena aur paise mangna

Yusuf Shaikh on 27 April 2016

hp gas booking no 0415 casememo 4774 dt-26-04-2016 rs.542.00 refill no deliver cusmer no- 4367

Not getting subsidy since last two years

Tushar Pawar on 26 April 2016

My hp consumer no is-------------------from jalgaon (m.S) gas.Till last two years I am not getting subsidy.Adhar had been linked two times is sbi ok and also old account in g.P.Parsik janta sahaka...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges for additional second cylinder

Budhabhai Kikabhai Naika on 26 April 2016

Dear sir, i am the customer of your H.P.GAS Distributor B. sejal gas agency valsad. My consumer no is 665. i go to your distributor for issue additional(second) cylinder ...[Read full complaint]

Account me kayi mahine se subsidy nahi pouchne ke samband me

Ghure Lal on 26 April 2016

sir mera name ghure lal s/o shree pachiya ram h my adrss madhav nagar jagner distt agra h mera gas cust.no.gjj342 LPGID 7500 0000 9498 2208 hai mere accaunt m pichhale ka...[Read full complaint]

Not establishing piped gas connection since 4 years

Deepak Anaokar on 23 April 2016

we have applied for piped gas connection on 2nd Oct 2012 about 4 years back for our society. after that various reminders also submitted to your office but since then no action/correspondence from...[Read full complaint]

Security Deposit not Refunded - Rs.6,000/-

Pran Monga on 23 April 2016

Dear Sir, Reg: Business Partner No.4000255705 On my request, IGL disconnected my connection permanently on 015. I had sent all the documents along with the Security Depos...[Read full complaint]

Gas Delivery boy Payment jada mangta hai

Dnyneshwarrao Bahad on 22 April 2016

Mera nam d y Bahad hai mera consumer no.614339 hai maine abhi do din pahile ek gas refil liya uski rate memo no.114890 rate 592/-hai aur delivery boy hamse 20/-jada mangta hai. Nahi dene par wo ha...[Read full complaint]

Didn't given on the lpg gas concretion without lpg biond product

Rajesh Kumar Kushwaha on 21 April 2016

सर मुझे एल . पी .जी कनेक्शम चाहिए जिसमे मुझे एल पी जी गैस स्टोव के आलावा और एल पी जी बिऔंड प्रोडक्ट नहीं चाहिए . मैं मानसी भारत गैस सर्विस अमरपाटन जिला सतना मध्य प्रदेश ,,,, में गया तो वहां कनेक्श...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in filling petrol

Surinder Kumar on 21 April 2016

This is to complaint against S.At HSKISSAN SEWA KENDER, sidhail. YAMUNANAGAR I paid Rs.500 for petro (Date: 17.04.16Time 1115am approx), however the quantity filled was too less. The indicator of ...[Read full complaint]

Inflated PNG Bill for BP Number : 5000051056

Tarun Gupta on 20 April 2016

My new connection started on .16. Till to date no body has visited my house to take the meter reading. Without any reading a bill for 37 scm has been generated, whereas m...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted from amount payable on transfer of gas to bangalore

T Aravinda Prabhu on 20 April 2016

Consumer number 3328 t aravinda prabhu . I had gas connection from you since 001. I had got the same transfered to so many places. I had 2 cylin...[Read full complaint]

For LPG gas connections

Mohd Azam on 19 April 2016

during the refilling gas subsidy not add in my a/c since connection.

Irregular delivery of refill cylinders

Balasaheb Biraje on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir, I am customer of HP Gas consumer No. 4718 connected to M/s.Shree Mahalaxmi Enterprises,Kolhapur(Maharashtra) HP Gas distributor code No. 080....[Read full complaint]

Delay in cylinder delivery .

Sarit Kumar Dash on 16 April 2016

Dear Sir/sirs I booked for HP refill and the number given by my cell phone is 3436 for 6400 (my consumer number) . Booking cleared till 31st mar...[Read full complaint]

Dealer not deliver gas

Charudatt Rajan Talekar on 15 April 2016

Mahalaxmi gas dealer in devrukh. Ahe never deliver gas cylender ,

Bharat gas agency misbehavior

Abdul Jabbar Khan on 15 April 2016

i am very disoppoint the behaviour of manager mukesh lada of barat gas agency (mangalmurti gas agency in ujjain) they are fight with us &say that they give lpg cylinder only in 605 rupee other wis...[Read full complaint]

Did not receive bill at my residence

Hikmat Singh on 15 April 2016

from so may months i m not getting igl gas bill at my residence which creats a lot of problem for me for paying the amount of billlp

For New LPG connection

Jatinder Singh on 14 April 2016

Dear sir, I had applied for new connection & my request ID is 185. On 8/4/2016 i had received a message from your side on my mobile no. 1010 tha...[Read full complaint]

Hot plate inspection of bharat gas

Naima Firdous on 14 April 2016

I Dated: 12-04-2016 From: NAIMA FIRDOUS Village: Jiara, P.O.- Tarakeswar Dist-Hooghly, Pincode- 2410 To M/s. Dhaniakhali Gas & Appliances Harpur (Jhulantala), P.S.- Dhani...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about not giving cylinder on time and overcharging

Swarda Purandare on 13 April 2016

rspected sir, we book celender in march 25/26.but upto 29 we dont receiv celender,after inquiry we get information that booking is cancelled.i receive the sms of booking and receipt.they said that...[Read full complaint]