LPG/PNG Supply complaints

HP Gas Delivery delay

M.sivakumar Murugesan on 13 May 2016

I have booked HP gas 08 MAY 016, Booking no: 908, billing date:11 may 016. but still not deliver.

Indian oil pump gives mix diesel

Ishwarsingh Parmar on 12 May 2016

It is situated at agar Ujjain road near Indian gas agency.unwanted chemical and dust mix in diesel after use in my van lots of problem occurred... After few distance my van stop and after checking...[Read full complaint]

HP gas delivery not given

Girraj Ghiya on 12 May 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.541612 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 19/04/2016 , on 01/05/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been cancelled but after d...[Read full complaint]

Black marketing is been done of cylinder

Nitin Singh on 09 May 2016

Dear sir / Madam, I had received hp gas cylinder delivery information on 05-05-2016 & the cash memo no. 1969 was generated on same day mentioning hp gas refill delivered ...[Read full complaint]

Mahanagar gas Excess bill suddenly

Nikhil Rao on 09 May 2016

Yesterday, we suddenly received a reminder from Mahanagar gas , citing a letter sent on 15th March 016, which we never received. They mention in this letter, that their t...[Read full complaint]

Miss Mach of Cylinder of Bharat Gas

Krishan Kumar Yadav on 07 May 2016

Sir, My Termination Voucher No 7895 & 7896 of Bharat Gas connection transfer from Prasanin Gases from Alwar (Raj) Distt Code-112328 to Chandiman...[Read full complaint]

I am not able to book gas

Neeraj Sachan on 07 May 2016

My consumer nu is-7498558. I am not able to book gas because it is showing that my aadhar card is working two places. But i have no any other gas connection except in bharat gas agency, BHEL Jhans...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging while new connection

Sunil Kshirsagar on 05 May 2016

Hi, I opted for new connection and i have reference number- 827. I have received a mail about allotment of new connection and confirmation. I called to agency mentioned a...[Read full complaint]

Indane customer tele helpline not supporting

Anand Raj on 03 May 2016

Myself a consumer of lpg gas system in indane gas.Due to lpg related information and support i called tele helpline on 18002333555.Firstly they talked well and,but after listening all problems the...[Read full complaint]

The cheating of gas delivery boy and agencies

Khushi Ram Yadav on 03 May 2016

Sir please protect me and my family from the gas delivery boy and from the agency member i book cylinder on 24 april and they still dont giving me the cylinder asking for more rupees and abusing u...[Read full complaint]

IGL Connection still not install

Ptraveen Kumar on 03 May 2016

Hi Indraprastha, My payment has been detected on 20-02-2016 via cheque no. 2359 ICICI limited. But stll waiting for connection please share me the status. My address F-14...[Read full complaint]

Not home delivery from Gas cylinder

Baljeet Singh on 01 May 2016

sir i am a customer of hp gas through arya gas egency hisar .my account no.is 603146.i have to take cylinder from 1kilometer from my house please action ,on it and provide the facility of home del...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking and refill

Sachin Tompe on 29 April 2016

I was gas booking on dated 16/4/2016 & booking noCX26724116 IS Ragistered with ref no290370 but when i call the 29/4/2016 in indian gas customer they say you did not booking the gas.plese give me ...[Read full complaint]

Cash memo generated but delivery not given

Vinod Kothari on 28 April 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.514536 and for this booking cash memo had been generated bearing no.121501 dated 12/04/2016 , but after 3 days when i enquired about the the refill i was told...[Read full complaint]

Gas delivery time per nahi dena aur paise mangna

Yusuf Shaikh on 27 April 2016

hp gas booking no 0415 casememo 4774 dt-26-04-2016 rs.542.00 refill no deliver cusmer no- 4367

Not getting subsidy since last two years

Tushar Pawar on 26 April 2016

My hp consumer no is-------------------from jalgaon (m.S) gas.Till last two years I am not getting subsidy.Adhar had been linked two times is sbi ok and also old account in g.P.Parsik janta sahaka...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges for additional second cylinder

Budhabhai Kikabhai Naika on 26 April 2016

Dear sir, i am the customer of your H.P.GAS Distributor B. sejal gas agency valsad. My consumer no is 665. i go to your distributor for issue additional(second) cylinder ...[Read full complaint]

Account me kayi mahine se subsidy nahi pouchne ke samband me

Ghure Lal on 26 April 2016

sir mera name ghure lal s/o shree pachiya ram h my adrss madhav nagar jagner distt agra h mera gas cust.no.gjj342 LPGID 7500 0000 9498 2208 hai mere accaunt m pichhale ka...[Read full complaint]

Not establishing piped gas connection since 4 years

Deepak Anaokar on 23 April 2016

we have applied for piped gas connection on 2nd Oct 2012 about 4 years back for our society. after that various reminders also submitted to your office but since then no action/correspondence from...[Read full complaint]

Security Deposit not Refunded - Rs.6,000/-

Pran Monga on 23 April 2016

Dear Sir, Reg: Business Partner No.4000255705 On my request, IGL disconnected my connection permanently on 015. I had sent all the documents along with the Security Depos...[Read full complaint]